: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AubrugEn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-23T10:34:07.355+0000) > > There's an option to hide them in the runes tab of your collection. They won't show up in champ select and you theoretically shouldn't be able to pick them. I've never encountered the bug you describe, so I suppose it works. They still appear You can recreate it whenever you want, just being in champion select, change a rune page, change from domination to sorcery for example. Without pick anything, close it and save them, your game will automatically change to Glacial augment preset runes, doesnt matter if u end them after that
> [{quoted}](name=Lan Fan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AubrugEn,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-07-23T11:03:54.065+0000) > > They still appear > > You can recreate it whenever you want, just being in champion select, change a rune page, change from domination to sorcery for example. Without pick anything, close it and save them, your game will automatically change to Glacial augment preset runes, doesnt matter if u end them after that This exists so that you don't go into a game without runes. As long as you select a full page you won't ever have to see the preset rune pages again.
: Fight for your house mission
Same. I was at 10/12 earlier today, but now it shows 6/12. Haven't been able to progress for a couple days.
: Fight for your house mission doesn't work
Yup! Just commenting that I'm having the same problem, hoping that this thread gets some attention. :)
przempuszek (EUNE)
: Do you only get skins for the champs you own when you re-roll. So tell me, does that mean if i was to re-roll 3 skins when i only have nasus would i only get a nasus skin? because i don't want to mess up. So only tell me fore sure.
> [{quoted}](name=przempuszek,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TLP1EsXf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T20:53:10.375+0000) > > Do you only get skins for the champs you own when you re-roll. So tell me, does that mean if i was to re-roll 3 skins when i only have nasus would i only get a nasus skin? because i don't want to mess up. So only tell me fore sure. You don't only get skins for champions you own. I just rerolled shards and got an Alistar skin, who I don't own. It's happened periodically before, too.

Blitzen121

Nível 261 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão