Padoµch (EUNE)
: Stacking items in the jungle
Sirsir (NA)
: So I guess the world is ending
Jg is least played role after the jg nerfs, unless you main jungle you arent going to have even a decimal of fun
: Look at my match history and tell me skill matters in League of Legends.
: > [{quoted}](name=BlueSmurf2018,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nHuwGnPA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-19T18:36:15.160+0000) > > Then play good? I go to silver for one game and end up going 15/2 and win. It isnt hard, the enemy is just as bad as your team Going 15/2 isnt hard at all, i agree. However, winning matches where you have to 1v5 isnt always as easy as it sounds
> [{quoted}](name=AugustThePranker,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nHuwGnPA,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-03-20T16:49:13.824+0000) > > Going 15/2 isnt hard at all, i agree. However, winning matches where you have to 1v5 isnt always as easy as it sounds If you consistently go 15/2 or 13/3 or wtvr you should win 70% of your games. Thats final.
Comentários de Rioters
Vartius (EUNE)
: Seeing the new Mordekaiser emote, I decided to redraw him in a more serious style
: lol s2 and 1 are even worse. it is legit hell to climb
> [{quoted}](name=ButterBladesX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P23ZpUaL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-19T07:16:42.332+0000) > > lol s2 and 1 are even worse. it is legit hell to climb Got out from s2 to gold in 2 days :/
: League would be 1000x better without assassins.
: Silver ranked
Then play good? I go to silver for one game and end up going 15/2 and win. It isnt hard, the enemy is just as bad as your team
: FIX YOUR HITBOXES
That hit your feet, if not basically right on your back. Nothing wrong here
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
SupStePer (EUNE)
: Jungle Issues: Ganking
ok you warded. So what? were you extended? Did the lane get freezed in the middle of the lane, but more on their side then yours? ofc your gonna get ganked smh
: > [{quoted}](name=BlueSmurf2018,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u0JbI0gl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-17T20:39:09.575+0000) > > gee, its almost as if changing dark harvest literally had no purpose because it was a perfectly balanced rune that early or mid game junglers could use to be relevant late game :thinking: "We're making Electrocute weaker but halving the CD, so laners who proc it easily will see about the same power, leaving Junglers to fall back on Dark Harvest." Next patch: "Dark Harvest is being picked a LOT, so time to rework it." Uhhhh but you wanted that to happen riot? Its fine as is but should have the threshold lowered tremendously, to 30% health or an amount scaling with user's level/stats, like "targets below 150-600(+20%bonus AD/+15% AP)Health" so it stays a strong Assassin rune that all but guarantees kills when it goes off one you start to snowball
> [{quoted}](name=MankeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u0JbI0gl,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-03-17T22:32:25.998+0000) > > "We're making Electrocute weaker but halving the CD, so laners who proc it easily will see about the same power, leaving Junglers to fall back on Dark Harvest." > Next patch: "Dark Harvest is being picked a LOT, so time to rework it." > > Uhhhh but you wanted that to happen riot? > > Its fine as is but should have the threshold lowered tremendously, to 30% health or an amount scaling with user's level/stats, like "targets below 150-600(+20%bonus AD/+15% AP)Health" so it stays a strong Assassin rune that all but guarantees kills when it goes off one you start to snowball Uuh no, just revert it. No need to fox somethi g that doesnt need fixing
Beswyn (NA)
: "Just wondering when they will, because a 7/1 jungler with the same farm as an 0/2 top laner, should not be the same level as them" Jungle farm has nothing to do with actual creeps killed in the jungle. Each jungle camp is worth a flat 4 cs, period - whether its one buff, 7 krugs, 6 raptors, 3 wolves, or one gromp.
> [{quoted}](name=Beswyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F88HEhtK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-17T21:39:00.335+0000) > > "Just wondering when they will, because a 7/1 jungler with the same farm as an 0/2 top laner, should not be the same level as them" > > Jungle farm has nothing to do with actual creeps killed in the jungle. Each jungle camp is worth a flat 4 cs, period - whether its one buff, 7 krugs, 6 raptors, 3 wolves, or one gromp. what about it? i should still be at the very LEAST 2 levels ahead of everyone in the game for being so good at LoL
: {{item:1041}}{{item:1039}} unique passive: Gives 10% more jungle gold {{item:3715}} {{item:3706}} unique passive: Gives 15% more jungle gold.
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F88HEhtK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-17T20:50:16.866+0000) > > {{item:1041}}{{item:1039}} unique passive: Gives 10% more jungle gold > > {{item:3715}} {{item:3706}} unique passive: Gives 15% more jungle gold. ;-;
: Dark harvest is being ruined because of 1 champion?
gee, its almost as if changing dark harvest literally had no purpose because it was a perfectly balanced rune that early or mid game junglers could use to be relevant late game :thinking:
Comentários de Rioters
Poske (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlueSmurf2018,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JMEM5Qny,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-17T14:42:17.636+0000) > > He is an eu player who says that, yes, indeed she is the most broken champion in the game, not only that but u.gg has the stats to prove its an eu problem as well. I feel like riot only said its an NA problem because the players from other regions mostly complain about bugs in the game instead of champions that's because riven cannot duel kha zix so he is quite biased
> [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JMEM5Qny,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-17T15:30:27.006+0000) > > that's because riven cannot duel kha zix so he is quite biased i literally main kha zix, and kha can very much duel riven, just not a 4/1 riven when kha is only 2/1 without the jg item
: Riven isn't the most broken champion by any means
> [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JMEM5Qny,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-17T14:43:40.500+0000) > > Riven isn't the most broken champion by any means And i guess patch 8.22 galio wasnt the most broken champion in the game either?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: when a champion you care about gets reworked
: those sorts are the worst, report them for everything you can
> [{quoted}](name=thefatlazycat,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=OEpZA0tJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-15T14:27:22.198+0000) > > those sorts are the worst, report them for everything you can "those sorts" didnt you mean "all"
Alzon (NA)
: r/wooooosh
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6WFmLiTr,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T21:38:20.581+0000) > > r/wooooosh nah it wasnt that small of a woosh, its more like r/woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh since this is *literally on the memes and games boards*
n0valyf3 (EUNE)
: pls stop
Quáx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlueSmurf2018,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UzmhAt7Q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-15T15:18:24.587+0000) > > yes.. those coralate. More money > more items. Woah big maths right? and im pretty sure highlight channels, or at the very least spherestalker will release a video about hashinshin having that disgusting bounty. I couldnt even belive it myself, sure he had perfect cs but still So you're getting this from HASHINSHIN? Oh boy, I look forward to seeing you around here a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilRubberDucky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UzmhAt7Q,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-15T17:16:02.925+0000) > > So you're getting this from HASHINSHIN? Oh boy, I look forward to seeing you around here a lot. ok yea i know hashinshin is a little contreversial and shit but hes literally pointing out a fucked up system like he pretty much always does, sure before he was a piece of shit but hes rlly chilled out now and he actually talks about shit more factually then not, just give the guy a chance. Plus you people go against him no matter what, even if he points out a system that the whole community thinks is faulty, and explains why its fucked up, you still go against him. Smh bias is real
: what is zed
me: *points at book titled: FACTS* me: *opens book* book: zed is really only god like for the first 10 minutes and then if u have a carry on your team he becomes useless and incapable of doing anything
Eldeazar (EUW)
: [POLL] Is there *anyone* in this community that NEVER experienced problems with the new client??
FâgLord (EUW)
: Kayle has to have the worst early game ever
is that why she can actually outduel riven level 1 with pta and E upgrade first?
: The Theorycrafter's Dilemma
i tried neeko adc once when i was playing with friends after seeing someone either play support, or do neeko adc and fail... ppl thought i was trolling but then i infinitely kited the 5/2 enemy udyr with guinsoos and 1v1ed and deleted everything on their team
: So I've played a fair amount of new Kayle now
she can duel riven 1v1, at level 1 with pta and E upgrade...
: Repertoir asking the league players a question about items and runes
revert dark harvest and buff hail of blades a bit like 10 extra damage in the hail of blades autos :(
Moody P (NA)
: I feel like this rune system only gets realized fully in the hands of limited champions
i feel like the old runes should ony cost 30 IP per rune no matter how good, and 100 IP per purple rune, it only makes sense, but paying 1000 IP just for 20 hp? yea hell no. I hated the old rune system because it only rewarded players with, you know every champion in the game, and i woulda been fine with it if they just made all the runes cheeper smh
: Wait, so you are saying snowballing is terrible and big problem, but in the same time you are crying that bounties are to high? What? Did I missed something? > So yesterday when watching hashinshin, he gained a 1k gol bounty 3 times in a row going 3/1 at >17 minutes each game Doubt
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UzmhAt7Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-15T15:07:09.164+0000) > > Wait, so you are saying snowballing is terrible and big problem, but in the same time you are crying that bounties are to high? What? Did I missed something? > > Doubt yes.. those coralate. More money > more items. Woah big maths right? and im pretty sure highlight channels, or at the very least spherestalker will release a video about hashinshin having that disgusting bounty. I couldnt even belive it myself, sure he had perfect cs but still
: What do you think can be said about you based off of who you main?
Ok well {{champion:121}} probably because i like tactical play and like to go in for smart things like in real life, i usually think and do the smartest thing i can {{champion:157}} liked his thematic and stuff so yea
: Yeah but I can't refund something I bought 1.5 years ago. My purchase history is 80% icons that you get for free so I can't go back that far. Thanks though, didn't know.
> [{quoted}](name=Pi Xel Moloto V,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=v7soN3wJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-15T06:55:53.706+0000) > > Yeah but I can't refund something I bought 1.5 years ago. My purchase history is 80% icons that you get for free so I can't go back that far. > > Thanks though, didn't know. Yea i was gonna say thats the downside to it..
Comentários de Rioters
: Should I play rank?
ye go ahead and do it if your willing to see how good you are at league or if u want to be competitive
: Help! How do you keep a minion wave in place? When do I push or when to stop?
dont listen to anyone here in silver or bronze, because it doesnt matter on the champion or wtvr they are saying, for the most part its last hitting, and pushing the wave when your laner is gone, you freeze it when the jg is nearby doing scuttle and ping assist, and to slow push just auto attack low minions at low hp. There thats all. And i doubt you will be playing singed or anivia much so thats that have a good one
: What we have to look forward to now that Position Ranked is Gone.
ur mmr is bronze 1 lmao https://na.whatismymmr.com/illabethe and also u have 50% - 58% winrate on everything exept shyvana and morgana GOTEEM https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=illabethe clearly its not the mmr system at fault here. you die 5+ times per game get >5 kills per game (not counting support, but support has that too) and your best assists per game is 16, which on average if you think you deserve silver 2 or gold, should be 17 - 20 assists per game with every other support
: I would also like to ask the jungler, when I'm playing Nasus vs an ignite Darius and I have a huge wave coming in for me to stack at level 2, please do not try to gank my lane.
> [{quoted}](name=The Big Piece,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lh7JjUAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T22:02:31.919+0000) > > I would also like to ask the jungler, when I'm playing Nasus vs an ignite Darius and I have a huge wave coming in for me to stack at level 2, please do not try to gank my lane. sorry but low elo only has that problem with jglers, and you cant rlly force that in on every jungler ever. Bc i know for sure every single mid laner in low elo, every single bot in low elo, will not roam to help you, or themselves snowball. Low elo in this case would be silver to bronze. (Yes i know actual low elo is all the way up to plat 4, but in this case, the problems with jglers and laners stop by the time they hit gold)
: A message from your jungler.
hey you didnt mention how jungling gets harder every 6 months because "rito no like junglers hehaheahda"
GigglesO (NA)
: Ungut defense
but assasins are bad rn tho (other then lvl 16 steraks, half bruiser kha zix and rengar) not counting the only 2 ap assasins in the game btw (akali and kat [and no, leblanc builds full ap without any ad scalings and is ranged]) so idk what you talkin about.. o right "but zed!" i hear you cry, however he becomes literally useless after 10 minutes. Who is genuinely good tho? i mean think about it.. Talon i guess? But even HE falls off at some point, and that rengar and kha zix thing i mentioned also doesnt really count because in all reality they go in, and if they dont play it almost like faker trying to solo carry his finals to winning worlds, then they die in half a second with no way they could have done anything. Dont say assasins are broken because they really arent. They are just good at single target assasination and if there are 2 ppl nearby they either have 2 options: A: Take someone down with you or B: Run and hope that half the map poke doesnt kill you. Oh yea also building any amount of resistance against assasins is the funniest shit to watch no lie, they go from doing 1k damage in half a second, to dealing >500 if you buy like a good 60 armor (tabi and GA in particular) but they will never actually get that fed so lets be real here they go from dealing 700 damage to 400 at worst.
Comentários de Rioters
: I agree, he went from the best sustain/auto-based champion (imo, only matched by Olaf) to a spell-based AD mage. The visuals are completely different, he went from a slim, imp-like demon to large and with a wide sword. The new sword barely seems alive, in fact, if I wasn't into lore I'd have no idea the sword is magical. His visuals are not the best, but I could get over that. However, his gameplay is too different. I bought Justicar Aatrox because I love lifesteal splitpushers so much. He was reworked ~6 months later and I played him <10 times since. He's not even remotely close to what he was. I think his W was a big identifying factor for his gameplay, and his new Q made his playstyle too clunky. Imagine if Master Yi was reworked to make his Q a skillshot and his ult a dash. It's so different it's not even right, and I'd feel sorry for all Master Yi mains. I honestly wish I had a refund left, Justicar Aatrox was such a waste so quick. I can't do anything Aatrox used to do. Akali Rework is a good example of adding skill without completely changing gameplay to the point where her kit is unrecognizable from her old self. Some times, I just want to do Aatrox things but there's no champion that'll do it. My rageblade-ravenous boi remains in the void of deletion, and no other champion fulfills what he was. On top of that, they added demolish so many, many champions can do what he did without even needing to 1v3. Just walk up, auto the turret, and skidaddle.
> [{quoted}](name=Pi Xel Moloto V,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=v7soN3wJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T21:32:09.079+0000) > > I agree, he went from the best sustain/auto-based champion (imo, only matched by Olaf) to a spell-based AD mage. > > The visuals are completely different, he went from a slim, imp-like demon to large and with a wide sword. The new sword barely seems alive, in fact, if I wasn't into lore I'd have no idea the sword is magical. His visuals are not the best, but I could get over that. However, his gameplay is too different. > > I bought Justicar Aatrox because I love lifesteal splitpushers so much. He was reworked ~6 months later and I played him <10 times since. He's not even remotely close to what he was. I think his W was a big identifying factor for his gameplay, and his new Q made his playstyle too clunky. Imagine if Master Yi was reworked to make his Q a skillshot and his ult a dash. It's so different it's not even right, and I'd feel sorry for all Master Yi mains. > > I honestly wish I had a refund left, Justicar Aatrox was such a waste so quick. I can't do anything Aatrox used to do. Akali Rework is a good example of adding skill without completely changing gameplay to the point where her kit is unrecognizable from her old self. Some times, I just want to do Aatrox things but there's no champion that'll do it. My rageblade-ravenous boi remains in the void of deletion, and no other champion fulfills what he was. > > On top of that, they added demolish so many, many champions can do what he did without even needing to 1v3. Just walk up, auto the turret, and skidaddle. you should have 1 refund btw, they added 1 refund per season now, maxing out at 3, But you can only refund something that has been obtained in the last 30 items you got (whether that be champions, wards, emotes, etc)
: Yasuo has a strength that people often overlook
Comentários de Rioters
: What are your thoughts on the Aatrox Rework and the current state of Aatrox?
literally no one liked the rework and was so fucking sad to see an underdog champion being taken away from his turn in the spotlight after so many fucking years, only to be replaced by an abomination called "Aatrox". They literally im saying LITERALLY removed Aatrox, added a new champion to the game, then named it Aatrox. Im not exaggerating. I literally mean this
Exibir mais

BlueSmurf2018

Nível 11 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão