Comentários de Rioters
: First time seeing this. :D
I guess if you trade enough you will just get auto filled lol
: Can basic functions of this game work properly?
What's the deal with alt tab, do you think it's related to getting stuck in load screen or something else?
: Feel like this game should be called League of Remake, seems to be happening a lot
It's a bug, Riot is sleeping. People are getting stuck in loading screen and Riot hasn't mentioned this at all.
: Still spunds like a hardware issue. Have you tried running hextech repair tool?
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBy0qE0E,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-16T18:58:12.593+0000) > > Still spunds like a hardware issue. Have you tried running hextech repair tool? A hardware issue? They just launched a new load screen that is causing issues. This is not a hardware issue.
: Your client is failing to load me into games Riot
: Stuck at loading screen, when I'm 100% loaded?
: Umm that sounds like a connection issue not much Riot can do about that.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosLordMadis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBy0qE0E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-16T18:53:36.293+0000) > > Umm that sounds like a connection issue not much Riot can do about that. Ping is 20, and updating. Load screen is responsive. It's broken.
Comentários de Rioters
: Yorick
Spam Q. You're welcome
: This seems normal. The ability automatically executes below a certain HP threshold, and the best way to do that without special "auto-kill" methods is to deal truly massive amounts of true damage just to make sure the target is dead.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P6Ejipyr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-15T02:02:07.099+0000) > > This seems normal. The ability automatically executes below a certain HP threshold, and the best way to do that without special "auto-kill" methods is to deal truly massive amounts of true damage just to make sure the target is dead. Shouldn't have hit me.
: Is coding really this easy?
Yes, programming is easy. The process is hard.
Comentários de Rioters
: no. especially if my team was already losing but our jungler just managed to sneak 2 infernals
> [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VAndaJPv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-03T16:51:27.187+0000) > > no. > > especially if my team was already losing but our jungler just managed to sneak 2 infernals I guess we could enable it for bronze+ only.
Comentários de Rioters
: this is not only in aram, it is all gamemodes it was listed in this post (https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/EZF2Vpx4-patch-814-all-bugs) {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
> [{quoted}](name=THICCASAURUS,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=8ATEHXX8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-21T19:51:21.524+0000) > > this is not only in aram, it is all gamemodes > > it was listed in this post > > (https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/EZF2Vpx4-patch-814-all-bugs) > > {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} Wow that's even worse lol
Ayar023 (EUW)
: [GAMEPLAY] Warwick bug in aram makes enemies see how i teleport
Something is wrong with ARAM, same thing happens with Lee Sin Q
Comentários de Rioters
: So.... lets get this straight.
If they make him unable to attack then make him dodge abilities as well.
: Remember when Inhib turrets had crazy lasers that did crazy damage?
If I remember, they introduced the lasers but lowered the overall damage. Because faster damage > more damage, I guess. Could be wrong.
: Vayne Too OP Plz Nerf
8 items? holy shit!
GreyfellD (EUW)
: Why do AD champions get everything better?
Just remove all these assassin and bruiser AD items. The game was much much much more enjoyable before they were around.
: 10 ban blind draft would fix URF
What the fuck is blind draft?
S0kaX (EUNE)
: I don't get why mages can destroy turrets with their basics
I agree. Mages auto getting stronger on turrets just further adds to the snowball of games. Also destroys the marksman role.
: Pyke's base armor is WAY too high for an assassin.
Not to mention insane healing and ability to weave in and out of fights regaining all his hp back.
: > [{quoted}](name=Soulyyy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3bhYHO5F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-06T02:30:33.502+0000) > > No. We need less armor pen items lol, not more magic pen items. *Leans into mic* Wrong. Had myself a game of ARAM today where I was playing as Zyra, up against an Alistar and Shen. I built, {{item:3151}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3020}} for a total of 38 MPen and 40% with the Void Staff. The 6K HP Alistar did not give a single shit about all my MPen and proceeded to 1v1 me and win, with full tank items. Fact is, tank items are too cost efficient and effective for what they do. If you don't want more MPen items, then riot needs to pull their heads out of their asses and nerf the fuck out of tank items. Get rid of IE's true damage bullshit passive to compensate.
> [{quoted}](name=egOrhythm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3bhYHO5F,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-06T03:51:34.675+0000) > > *Leans into mic* Wrong. > > Had myself a game of ARAM today where I was playing as Zyra, up against an Alistar and Shen. I built, {{item:3151}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3020}} for a total of 38 MPen and 40% with the Void Staff. The 6K HP Alistar did not give a single shit about all my MPen and proceeded to 1v1 me and win, with full tank items. > > Fact is, tank items are too cost efficient and effective for what they do. If you don't want more MPen items, then riot needs to pull their heads out of their asses and nerf the fuck out of tank items. Get rid of IE's true damage bullshit passive to compensate. anecdotal evidence
: Let us unanimously ff in champ select so we only lose 1 LP each and the enemy team gets something like 4 LP each
> [{quoted}](name=Ok sure but why,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJQrmTln,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-05T21:30:11.951+0000) > > Let us unanimously ff in champ select so we only lose 1 LP each and the enemy team gets something like 4 LP each I could get on board with this.
Comentários de Rioters
Spârky (NA)
: Agreed. But as an adc main I think most people's frustration including myself. Is that our late game is so damn good now if you get there. BUT they made adc's early game dog shit during a meta where games were not already going late. So now we got this class that is geared toward late game but most games don't last that long. Honestly I don't want riot to touch adc's. If they buff the late game adc's and the meta ever slows down we are going to have so many strong adc's. I want them to keep looking at snowballing then these different picks in the bot lane will end up going away in favor of the crit adc's again.
> [{quoted}](name=Spârky,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2zY4W8UA,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2018-07-05T15:20:36.720+0000) > > Agreed. But as an adc main I think most people's frustration including myself. Is that our late game is so damn good now if you get there. BUT they made adc's early game dog shit during a meta where games were not already going late. So now we got this class that is geared toward late game but most games don't last that long. Honestly I don't want riot to touch adc's. If they buff the late game adc's and the meta ever slows down we are going to have so many strong adc's. I want them to keep looking at snowballing then these different picks in the bot lane will end up going away in favor of the crit adc's again. YES. Stop the fucking snowball!
: We need more magic pen items
No. We need less armor pen items lol, not more magic pen items.
: That Teleport Nerf.
Probably for some bullshit like "Top lane summoner spell diversity"
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I finally did it.
I also made gold 5 and am retiring to ARAM. Can't even be bothered with normal SR...
SmashinBob (EUNE)
: They should make a 1v1 mode.
Snowdown Showdown?
: i don't support "gold funneling strats"
Are solo laners gold funneling strats then too?
: At the time his rework was decided, Aatrox was redundant and bland compared to Xin Zhao
Yeah, they really only kept the revive which doesn't define Aatrox at all imo. I also think the VU is dog shit. The old look was much better
soilwall (NA)
: win/lose ranking LP should depend on individual performance
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=My Waifu Vanilla,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=umPmVbuE,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-06-23T07:18:07.222+0000) > > Except as I stated above the only people on the opposing side of the funnel strat that have ANY influence are the mid laner and the jungler. That's it. Your ADC went 3/0 in lane? Doesn't matter. Get's killed by Yi during the Taric ultimate since they are ALWAYS going to be 3+ levels below the Yi and down an item while never building defenses. The ONLY way to beat the strat when done correctly is for your jungler to 1v9 the map and get LITERALLY every lane SO UNBELIEVABLY far ahead that they can match the income of a Yi with 2 full sources of income. Meanwhile your mid laner is stripped off all farm because anytime they go up while Yi is remotely nearby they die since Alpha Strike+Dazzle leads to at least 2/3's your health bar off. 1) The only people on the opposing side who should be doing anything are the allied mid and jungle. Do. Not. Pick. A. Low. Wave. Clear. Champ. Against. This. Strat. Ive _seen_ it fail to good early waveclear and good ward presence; When the enemies are out of lane and in the jungle, you push hard and chip until they start to come back because the lane will naturally reset or push back out. 2) You seem to have this wierd delusion that "ONLY THE BOT LANE SHALL BE VIABLE. ONLY THE MASTER RACE WILL BE VIABLE. ONLY THE TRUE MARKSMEN SHALL BE VIABLE". Get over it. 3) Yes its an early lead, and yes its very good when its done properly... But in the end your team will be down two useful members because it requires two supports to be picked, and unless you snowball _very_ hard, thats going to be a pretty big problem come late game. The gold funnel strat is not a problem, its a strategy. A strategy that is perfectly balanced as it is because its an _early game dominance_ strategy that relies on _constant ganks and power farming_. When the lane pushes out constantly, its simply going to be a 1v2 lane, and any competent player can deal with that pretty easily.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=umPmVbuE,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-23T07:44:37.069+0000) > > 1) The only people on the opposing side who should be doing anything are the allied mid and jungle. Do. Not. Pick. A. Low. Wave. Clear. Champ. Against. This. Strat. > Ive _seen_ it fail to good early waveclear and good ward presence; When the enemies are out of lane and in the jungle, you push hard and chip until they start to come back because the lane will naturally reset or push back out. > > 2) You seem to have this wierd delusion that "ONLY THE BOT LANE SHALL BE VIABLE. ONLY THE MASTER RACE WILL BE VIABLE. ONLY THE TRUE MARKSMEN SHALL BE VIABLE". Get over it. > > 3) Yes its an early lead, and yes its very good when its done properly... But in the end your team will be down two useful members because it requires two supports to be picked, and unless you snowball _very_ hard, thats going to be a pretty big problem come late game. > > The gold funnel strat is not a problem, its a strategy. A strategy that is perfectly balanced as it is because its an _early game dominance_ strategy that relies on _constant ganks and power farming_. When the lane pushes out constantly, its simply going to be a 1v2 lane, and any competent player can deal with that pretty easily. It's a problem for solo queue
: "ADC's are nerfed by nerfing crit"
You say ADCs (plural) then rant about a single ADC, one of the few viable atm. Git Gud.
: Is the new meta actually fun or terrible?
All it's done is give idiots an excuse to troll. No it's not fucking fun.
AR URF (NA)
: Why was nunu's w changed to 20% ap from 40%?
They're calling it 'Gold funneling'. Basically the jungler gets all mid farm + jungle farm. You will be +2 levels on a standard enemy mid laner and pros have been hitting 300cs by 20 minutes. Obviously the strat boring as fuck and becomes a contest of who's carry can farm the most. Yeah, so fun and interactive.
9NINE (NA)
: Revert 8.11?
Revert to 3.0
: The state of Yasuo
Tbh he needs a heavy handed nerf
: 20 bans doesn't seem like a bad idea right now
Yes, and can Riot give us all a free ban and just auto ban Irelia as well?
: As A Marksman Main...
The only option is to gut the jungle. Which is good IMO. Gut the jungle to what it was S3. Thanks.
Yara0 (NA)
: For some reason you cant creep block minions but they can block you. Cause Riot logic.
> [{quoted}](name=Yara0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y5qtKmG3,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-06-22T12:13:45.162+0000) > > For some reason you cant creep block minions but they can block you. Cause Riot logic. ???? You can block minions
Comentários de Rioters
: >I feel as though everything i learned means nothing in this meta For the longest time, ADCs were the center of the game's focus and basically required every game. Not anymore. This means a lot more diversity. This means you also have to adapt and learn how to support, play with and around non-marksmen carries in bot. It's a big change, but it's overall beneficial for the game; you need to adapt.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Piz4fytX,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-06-17T01:58:26.395+0000) > > For the longest time, ADCs were the center of the game's focus and basically required every game. Not anymore. This means a lot more diversity. This means you also have to adapt and learn how to support, play with and around non-marksmen carries in bot. > > It's a big change, but it's overall beneficial for the game; you need to adapt. Being good for the game is questionable. We have an entire class of champions that have mediocre kits and depend on AD itemization to be viable.
Exibir mais

Blynx

Nível 99 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão