IVSakenz (NA)
: There is no such thing as soft inting.. people in general need to get off of this kick.. people have bad games.. people get countered in champ select... people get continuously camped... people get killed while just standing under tower.. doing their best to not give away another kill... but a level 4 zoe, or akali or cait.. just tower dive and head shot anyway.. and kill you before the tower shot can even target them. so this is why "soft" inting is not punished...its not a thing.. it is simply called losing in a super damage meta game
there is way too many soft inters in ranked right now..
Comentários de Rioters
: ok you agree to TOS that is the 1st warning about rules you get 10 game chat restriction this is warning #2 25 game chat restriction this is warning #3 14 day ban warning #4 permaban now you can skip the 1st to levels of punishment if your toxicity included zero tolerance things such as hate speech /telling others to harm themselves either way regardless of what was going on you had plenty of chances your account wont be un banned, that is the idea of permanent. however this does not stop you from creating another account if you care to. glad to see you say you have grown and matured and have tried to better yourself.
you can also get straight perma ban if you try to stalk/dox someone, i had that happen 3 times already and each time the guy was perma banned
: Do NOT buff Lulu...
{{champion:117}} too bad
: > [{quoted}](name=BoRnToKiLL666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WNkErk4A,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-21T22:03:30.822+0000) > > thanks for the actual input, i think ill use that line and see if it works. something like "lux, im muting you to focus on the game"? His point is that you don't call out a specific teammate. You, still mentioning Lux, still singles out Lux. Just word it out as if you're talking to the entire team. GL on future games.
something like "i need to mute all of you to focus on the game?"
Kei143 (NA)
: Typically, it comes off as extremely dismissive. You can word it nicely like "I'm gonna mute and focus" and it won't sound as dismissive. When you worded nicely, it's also not targetting anyone in particular (none of that "lux I'mmuting you").
thanks for the actual input, i think ill use that line and see if it works. something like "lux, im muting you to focus on the game"?
: Basically you have to treat every single player as a childish man-baby who is starved for attention and thinks the world revolves around them. When they find out they are denied that attention, they'll get angry since you aren't revolving around them "any longer". Just mute and report, you don't have to mention it. And if they troll because you're ignoring them, report them for that too.
I have been doing that under griefing, intentionally feeding, and verbal abuse. since they are doing all 3. its a hit or miss with if actionw as taken but I do get about 2 taken actions per 2 weeks.
rujitra (NA)
: You can play whatever champion you want, so long as you’re playing the role assigned. If you support your bot lane as mordekaiser, then fine. Given you are making it clear here that you’ll troll though, it wouldn’t be hard for someone to send in a ticket, tell them that you basically admitted to trolling here just to spite other player’s, and that would be an easy ban for them to place. Think it won’t happen to you? Nubrac was banned for this exact thing - intentionally picking things to spite other players.
so are you saying if i get soraka jungle, just pick a troll pick and dont say anything? lol
: The ridiculous amount of trolls in ranked is beyond what we can control. Matchmaking is broke. Player punishment is broke. Getting an actual competitive game is rare.
not sure why people are downvoting you, but you are right, dont let these people tell you other wise. ranked right now is a coin flip determined by 1 player. if that one player decides the game is over, its over. nothing you can do about it. now if they soft int you, theres 100% you cant do anything about it since they bypass the report system. i have suggested before many times about a reimplement tribunal system to fix this like CS GO has.
rujitra (NA)
: I can tell you I’ve had non premade teammates play Soraka Jungle in at least a dozen times... just last season.... and won every single one of those games. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean you get to force others into doing what you want.
if they are going soraka jungle, why do they get so upset when i go mord support? Should i be allowed to counter off meta pick because he off meta picked? since no one can dictate how i play?
Smyrage (EUNE)
: Intentional anti-meta/bad pick should be punishable in Ranked if you are handicapping your team
I 100% agree, getting these troll picks in ranked is fustration as HELL. going soraka jungle in ranked or support kennan should be a straight warning or a 1 day ban if detected. cant tell you how many times these griefers greif me because they are "autofilled"
: you aren't giving them attention anymore so there is generally hostility when they are tilted or otherwise.
but why do they want so much attention all the time, i dont say a word{{summoner:14}} , they start flaming spam pinging, i tell them "lux i muted you", then they completely explode when i dont acknowledge them.
: Lol People who publicly announce they muted someone are no better than your typical toxic asshats.
how? im letting them know i cant hear them so dont bother trying to type or ping to me, thats courtesy.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
rujitra (NA)
: You got banned because you broke the rules. Please tell me how this is hard to understand. You were given rules. You were told "if you wish to make a League account/use the League client, you must agree to these rules". You agreed to those rules by playing. You then violated those rules. What part of that is hard to understand?
I never agreed to get soft inted {{summoner:21}}
: Did you win the game? Because you don't carry a loss, you carry a win.
some games are loss at start {{champion:350}}
KBAN5 (NA)
: Leagues reporting process is garbage
first we need to address the problem of the broken report system then we can fix it. right now its autmated when we need a manual process to review soft inters based on merit not an automated system that looks for algorithms, the algorithms can be wrong and SOMEONE, preferably a high rank player should be able to submit their vote to submit a punishment
: > [{quoted}](name=BoRnToKiLL666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZhMYpEz1,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-16T17:44:00.213+0000) > > I'm getting tired of getting griefed in 95% of my games win or loss, doesnt matter someone feels the need to grief the hell out of me. I do report them but it seems like their soft inting makes it so they dont get punished. Now the worst part is in promos, it seems like they just flat out put players who are super tilted and when 1 of my team just pings them, they are straight soft inting the game by missing their skill shots in purpose, afk farming, stealing cs etc. I said it and ill say it again, we need a MANUAL review system for specific players "soft inting" "target inting" etc, i failed promo something like 4 times due to griefers, YES watch my promo games and you will see that they are soft inting the hell out of me > > {{sticker:sg-shisa}} Ik how you feel. Don't listen to these people who are blaming you for your loss. Ik how you are feeling.
its a problem in the league community that needs to be addressed instead of swept under the rug. soft inting is ruining the game and proud gamers such as you and me recognize this {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
rujitra (NA)
: Given that you start off with a sarcastic greeting of "sweetie" and are extremely passive aggressive, **you just proved me right**. Nobody wants to be talked to like this where you come from some sort of ~~pariah~~ godly/genius status and they are always lower than you.
then how am i honor 5 and nearing honor 4? why would i get honored so much if im the toxic one? {{champion:53}}
rujitra (NA)
: And if they muted you because you were being a jerk to them? They're wrong to mute you, yet you're allowed to mute other players?
sweetie, there's a reason why im honor 5 last season and already honor 3 1/2 this season. i dont care if they mute me at all why does that matter? i MUTE them and still communicate with them in a friendly manner
rujitra (NA)
: I did read your post. Let me ask you this - if someone starts flaming you for your mistakes, do you get tilted? Wait, don't answer - the answer is **yes**. You will perform worse when you're tilted. So, you tilting people by flaming them/trying to boss them around is causing them to play worse. Good job.
nope, the answer is no because i mute them
: OK, we'll give you this one game. Dude was a shithead. > I'm getting tired of getting griefed in 95% of my games What about the other 94% of your games?
well its pretty much mostly that, its rare to see someone who just hard ints at start. thats like 5% but the majority people soft int to bypass being punished by IFS
rujitra (NA)
: Nope. You being a jerk to them and them not listening to you is not griefing. Just like how if you continually honk at to turn right on red at an intersection I can't see through and I sit there, that's not "griefing" you at all. That's me making my own, independent, and completely valid decision as a driver. If you want people to work with you, stop being an asshole to them. You also need to accept that 4 people agreeing **does not make them right** and it does not force the one person to agree with you either.
you didnt read my post {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
rujitra (NA)
: Them not doing what you ask is not griefing. You are not their boss. They are not your slaves.
lol the entire team is asking the soft inter to participate, im pretty sure thats griefing if the whole team agrees to report that guy and the enemy agrees as well {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: You can either be AFK or split pushing. Not both. Nobody, including yourself, is required to listen to what other people tell them to do. Guaranteed, you didn't say, "Hey dude, please group with us so we can win the team fight." It was probably something a lot more colorful given how you talk about your teams.
{{champion:143}} can you join us? we win in team fight {{champion:64}} no, my xerath doesnt want to win {{champion:101}} report lee {{champion:143}} dude, cmon i just wanna win {{champion:64}} xerath doesnt deserve to win And he continues to solo lose the game...thats pretty much how it goes
zPOOPz (NA)
: Maybe start by not calling everything "griefing" and try to control how people play?
im not sure what else i can do when i communicate my strategies in a friendly manner and they take offense to it and start griefing {{summoner:3}}
: All about you, right? Clearly **everyone** you run into has the sole purpose to make you lose in a video game, yeah? Nobody at all has bad games, they're **all** inting, right?
when i ask them to join us in team fight because we win they take it as offense and afk split push and get picked off non stop. im pretty sure thats griefing
Comentários de Rioters
: The picks themselves? No, they are not. Look at pretty much any discussion and you will see people defend the pick as off meta. In most, if not all 3 of those cases, what actually resulted them in getting a ban was forcing an usual strategy onto their team without letting them way in too. Point being even the community can't unanimously agree that something is trolling or not. Okay? And I have played Leona Jungle with Predator. Played with someone recently that went GP jungle. Wanna have us banned for troll picks? What happens if pros start doing it too? Do we get the punishment scrubbed from the accounts?
i AM PRETTY sure theres a diff between off meta and troll pick, for example, vayne was an off meta top lane and i think sometime she can do it still, same with like trynd jungle can be off meta, or yasuo bot, or lulu top at one point, but something like soraka/janna jungle are troll picks
: That is exactly my point. Your bad plays look like soft inting to your teammates. That's why they get upset. If we adopted your proposal, you would be punished.
No, because I don't soft int,. How do you think I reached honor 5? My proposal would get rid of soft inters and make league more enjoyable {{champion:142}}
Tele II (NA)
: No, tribunal sucked in the first place. Theyre definitely not gonna bring it back AND only allow diamond+ to be the arbiters of justice in it, as if your league rank has some bearing on your sensibility and judgement. Your league rank only pertains to how well you can climb up a ranked ladder in league of legends.
it was only bad because it allowed literally everyone to do it and didnt offer things
: > [{quoted}](name=BoRnToKiLL666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cQFu4TEl,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T21:04:09.539+0000) > > for example if you make a bad play your team gets mad So, when you do it, it's just a bad play? > and starts soft inting, they just keep running it down, taking bad fights non stop, fak farming and not rotating, not joining dragon, etc. basically soft inting in a nutshell. what do you suggest we do in these cases where they soft int but make it look like they are just having a bad game ? And when they do it, it's soft inting trying to look like bad plays? ------------------------------------ Wouldn't those people in your games who are getting mad at you, being in your diamond games, be ranked diamond too, and thus be eligible to participate in your punishment decision thingy? It sounds like they thought your bad play was inting. Do you really want them to punish you?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BoRnToKiLL666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cQFu4TEl,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T21:14:41.464+0000) > > i hate bing soft inted in every game and i bought their skins, their merchandise , i bought their sweaters, mouse pad, posters, t shirts, cups and i think they should at last consider it, many people support riot just like me and get soft inted on a daily basis. if u want you can add me and after every game i play ill even fraps the soft inting that took place in every game, as in an actual soft int not just having a bad play I seriously doubt that you're being soft inted in EVERY game, but okay ig You paying riot money doesn't make your idea good And how do you expect me to add you when you're on NA and i'm on EUNE :|
well if the soft inter is not on my team it for sure is on the enemies lol
: Because we have never had drama cases from high elo that sparked debate of grief/troll or not. /s Some examples include the Support Singed Doubel Jg.; Nunu Support dbl jg; and the Nubrac Roam Teemo Mid support. So ima have to say no BornToCuddleXoXo.
are those not troll picks? i had soraka jungle before and i think thats griefing
rujitra (NA)
: I call that "off meta". Something that is not part of your defined meta is not instantly trolling.
illaoi support is hard griefing{{summoner:3}}
Sukishoo (NA)
: No. Never. Game skill and the ability to understand right from wrong, should NEVER be connected in any game. The automated system that is currently in place does things much better than the old tribunal anyway. People are just caught up in nostalgic feelings when they look at older league.
are you saying that a iron player can know right from wrong compared to a challenger? im pretty sure the challenger has more knowledge of the game than an iron does, therefore he should determine if inting tookl place
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BoRnToKiLL666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cQFu4TEl,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T21:05:18.990+0000) > > Yeah but it doesnt always work, sometime they say hes just having a bad game but you know they are soft inting the living hell out of your and you team. i think maybe add a category of report "soft inting" where it sends it to a manual review by players (tribunal) and diamond and above Tribunal ain't coming back It's time to stop ok People have already pointed out MULTIPLE times in this thread why your idea does not work Sure we could have some sort of inting category that sends the report straight to manual review (Not to players, but actual riot employees), but that could be also abused
i hate bing soft inted in every game and i bought their skins, their merchandise , i bought their sweaters, mouse pad, posters, t shirts, cups and i think they should at last consider it, many people support riot just like me and get soft inted on a daily basis. if u want you can add me and after every game i play ill even fraps the soft inting that took place in every game, as in an actual soft int not just having a bad play
: That would mean people like nubrac, Iwilldominate, hashinshin, tyler1, etc.... Get to decide what's actually inting? Everything in high diamond is assumed to be target inting, this wouldn't change a thing imo.
if they keep voting wrong then they will lose it
Kei143 (NA)
: Everything in their eyes is that iz not at their level is an int play. While there are some diamond players whom are well versed in identifying poor player behavior, most of them aren't. Even the slightest shift out of meta is considered inting for them. Just because they are so programmed to play with the meta.
you can take a look at my last 10 games and there is a soft inter in each one, its WHO has the soft inter who ints harder is how you win or lose games
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BoRnToKiLL666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cQFu4TEl,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T20:43:29.833+0000) > > How would you punish a soft inter then? I see them in every game on either team. I always send a ticket to riot support if i feel like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah but it doesnt always work, sometime they say hes just having a bad game but you know they are soft inting the living hell out of your and you team. i think maybe add a category of report "soft inting" where it sends it to a manual review by players (tribunal) and diamond and above
: > ...keep it but when someone gets reported too much then it gets sent into a 5 day period where people can review... In other words, taking the rare edge cases that already have a procedure and arbitrarily handing it off to players. > ...if you and others agreed at a majority vote you get a reward, iff you voted against it then you will be on track to lose the power of taking action And this incentivizes fair reviewing...How? You're incentivizing a reward for majority vote (which, as stated earlier, will just lead to people mass-voting to punish regardless of circumstance) and _disincentivizing people disagreeing with that majority vote_ by threatening to revoke Tribunal privileges if someone disagrees with the majority. All you're doing is proposing a system that allows Diamond players to arbitrarily punish players without reason and _get rewarded for doing so_. You're taking a system that has already been proven ineffective, and are making it _worse_. I see nothing further to discuss about this, so I'll be taking my leave. Good day to you, and happy Halloween.
well something has to be done about soft inting in this game, every game i play it has at least one guy doing it, on either team. for example if you make a bad play your team gets mad and starts soft inting, they just keep running it down, taking bad fights non stop, fak farming and not rotating, not joining dragon, etc. basically soft inting in a nutshell. what do you suggest we do in these cases where they soft int but make it look like they are just having a bad game ?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BoRnToKiLL666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cQFu4TEl,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T20:33:13.368+0000) > > they can just leave tribunal open for the people who want to participate, and lets say you do do a bad job, they remove your tribunal power That still doesn't change the fact that the reports would just stack up until the punishment would be handed out 1 year after the report happened etc Players also have different opinions and views, so punishments wouldn't be as fair Tribunal is a really bad system The automated system is 100 times better And riot will most likely never bring tribunal back, because it's just bad And how would riot monitor people then? How would they know if someone is doing a good job or a bad job. How can they judge that? People have different opinions and views Your idea is simply and shortly: bad
How would you punish a soft inter then? I see them in every game on either team.
: > ...a diamond player can view it and put judgement and rewarded, if they gave prizes and reward i wouldnt mind doing some So, it's not really about behavior, it's about giving Diamond players leverage and rewards. Let me reiterate; > the Tribunal was iceboxed because it was horrifically slow with a low participation rate, and wound up being horrifically inaccurate when participation was incentivized via Influence Points. So, the Tribunal was _slow_ because of a _**low participation rate.**_ You are suggesting to bring back the Tribunal and essentially _force_ a low participation rate by having it open exclusively to a _small portion of the Ranked playerbase_. And you're also suggesting that it _reward_ said players for participating, which, as stated above; _they tried in the past with the original Tribunal, and that made things worse._ Participation may have spiked, but so did inaccurate votes; specifically, people mass-voting punish no matter the reason to gain free shit. If people are going to participate in the Tribunal, they should be doing it for the sake of bettering the community, _not_ for the sake of rewards. And if you're going to exclude the vast majority of the playerbase, _**you cannot add rewards period, because that would be unfair to literally everyone else who isn't Diamond.**_ And, of course, you don't address the initial concern; you conflate game skill with behavioral understanding without any solid reason for the correlation. And there is none. You can be good at the game and know basically nothing about behavior-related things, just the same as you can suck at the game but be able to accurately determine intentional feeding or poor sportsmanship. **Rank != Behavioral Knowledge.**
wellt he idea behind the rewards is so people would actually spend time reviewing, if people are willing to do it for technically free with a few rewards and improve the community why not? i mean i dont want the reports removed, keep it but when someone gets reported too much then it gets sent into a 5 day period where people can review, after that itll take action based on the review , if you and others agreed at a majority vote you get a reward, iff you voted against it then you will be on track to lose the power of taking action
: First of all, they'll just be playing the game, and wont give tribunal a second thought unless they just had a troll, and want to seek very specific vengeance. >.> Not mentioning: anyone who's worthy of doing Riot's work for them is worthy of a fat paycheck, and Riot's not about to pay a bunch of people. They'd rather use the report-o-bots cause it's cheaper and easier than trying to pay a bunch of people who will only go to work when they're QQing about trolls. ALSO not mentioning, we're talking like 2% of the playerbase, most of which target int each other on the regular, and that's already a joke.
you cant seek vengence, for example in cs go they blank out all the names so you cant target people, its just going to be like a unbaised review
Kei143 (NA)
: Diamond players are actually one of the most toxic bunch of players in the game. Their egos are HHUUUUGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and anytime someone does something that they don't like means that the other players are inting, or they give up the game super easily. Also, just because they are good at the game, doesn't mean they understand the behavioral system.
yes but they still can judge better that if a play is either int or a bad play
rujitra (NA)
: There have literally been people above diamond 4 who have complained here that people “soft inted” in their games when it’s obvious they haven’t. People don’t suddenly get a crystal ball at Diamond. Nor do they necessarily stop misidentifying things just because they don’t like them or are frustrated.
every game passed plat 3 has a soft inter in it, sometime a hard inter, sometime a soft one
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BoRnToKiLL666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cQFu4TEl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T18:25:20.163+0000) > > they would if you get rewards like skins {{sticker:sg-syndra}} That still doesn't change the fact that there aren't THAT many diamond players and every day there and thousands of new reports The tribunal would just fall more and more behind until someone gets punished years after the report was filed Your idea just sucks in every possible way
they can just leave tribunal open for the people who want to participate, and lets say you do do a bad job, they remove your tribunal power
: Individual player skill shouldn't be confused with the ability to discern misbehavior. Just because they're Diamond doesn't make them any better at sussing out what is or isn't good sportsmanship or deliberate trolling than people at Gold, or Silver, or those who are unranked. Beyond that; the Tribunal was iceboxed because it was horrifically slow with a low participation rate, and wound up being horrifically inaccurate when participation was incentivized via Influence Points. You're suggesting that they add the Tribunal back, but limit it to a _very specific, very **small** subset of players_ in the community, who have to actually climb to that point as well before the Tribunal can actually come online. Which, sure, for most Diamond players, it'll probably be child's play ripping their way through to Diamond, but the point remains; there's at least one day of downtime for the Tribunal if it's being tied to something that players have to climb to/unlock. That in and of itself makes it worse - albeit marignally - than the IFS that we have now. > ...and the highrer your rank, the more efective the punishment is... This would be legitimately unfair. Why put greater power in the hands of a small subset of the community just because they can play well? Why have basically everyone else's reports/reviews/whatever matter substantially less just because they, for one reason or another, aren't in Diamond?
well have both report and tribunal for playres above d4, if a player gets reported heavily and is going to get punished, a diamond player can view it and put judgement and rewarded, if they gave prizes and reward i wouldnt mind doing some
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: The tribunal isn't even used anymore because the automated system is 100 times better So why tf would riot do what you're suggesting Diamonds are a really small % of the community, do you seriously think they would have time to review reports? That would just stack up more and more cases faster than they can be dealt with
they would if you get rewards like skins {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
Exibir mais

BoRnToKiLL666

Nível 218 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão