Comentários de Rioters
: I don't think that "perpendiculate" is the word you're looking for.
To make perpendicular? lol. Perpendiculate. Meaning. Stand perpendicular to the hit box (or near). Somewhat perpendicular. Not Parralell idk how else to describe it other than dodge the damn thing.
: You don't think it would be fun to screw around and randomly get ranked?
: what if you want to do multiple missions at once? i finished the all yas mission, the onslaught 4 augs mission and the everyone plays the same champion mission all in one game
: Map isn't even worth playing, it's not even fun honestly, and onslaught is way to difficult, the only ones who can beat it are organized groups.
Onslaught is not that hard. All it takes is a little grouping, which in my experience, everyone does anyway. It's not hard to type in chat between stages the plan for the next stage.
Taikobou (NA)
: Solution to Odyssey missions: Add a PLAY button on the missions
this... is pretty good. like, the best solution to the problem holy shit.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: the stun is only dodgeable if you have mobility that shit is too quick especially since irelia can cast it while dashing on a nearby minion or marked champ by ult new irelia is cancer, they made her Yasuo+Renekton in one, people have an illusion that she has counterplay but she just doesn't and now she also gets a strong lvl 1+lvl 2 unlike before "play around being inside" you mean dying? because that's pretty much it since she 3 shots you with Q+AA+Q
You can anticipate where she's going to put her second marker down and "perpendiculate" to dodge the stun. My argument ends there. The stun is dodgeable, and the only thing you need is like, 380ms.
TheFortex (EUNE)
: Please no more missions like this
They could have made a solo lobby for the augment requirements. I've always wanted to do Oddessey with just Yasuo or Malphite for the lolz. Then just lock the lobby after the mission is complete?
: > [{quoted}](name=TheSeth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFBqwpWA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-16T02:18:57.099+0000) > > You could also just warp away from them before they reach you. Only have three and onslaught constantly forces you to use them to avoid other hazards. You can't save them for the skarners.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFBqwpWA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-16T05:06:29.246+0000) > > Only have three and onslaught constantly forces you to use them to avoid other hazards. You can't save them for the skarners. qss, and Sona cleanses work. If you know red skarners are in play, it's best to stick with your sona if you have one. any kind of cc will stop them. It's up to you and your team to manage your dps, kites, and ccs to get through the stages. The skarners were meant to troll you, idk how else to put it lol.
: For Extraction? It's a set number per level. The only times you can get more is when you kill a goldbead.
Coin is the Goldbead. My bad, i should have made that clear.
Comentários de Rioters
: Can we stop adding mini-skarners to these PvE events?
I unironically like having the skarners tho. That's what sona cleanses are there for, y'know. And every character has something to deal with them.
: I'm gonna be impressed af for the people who do onslaught with just Ziggs/Sona
5 zigs with the mining set up is pretty bonkers with the heal and wave clear tbh
Jaegaer (OCE)
: HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE NERF ONSLAUGHT
I like it being this insane. Each time my team has gotten past the first round (and to the last Kayne form) it's because we were just as ridiculous as them. Did it with a malphite who would just collect all the enemies toward me, and then I would just press R (as Yasuo) over and over until they all died, it was glorious. And then, Did an Onlsaught run with all Yasuos, and BOOOOOOOOOY was that a fucking trip. We still lost, but damn was that shit fun. Souyegadon motherfuckers.
: I think they should revert ER completely, honestly. I dont know why they changed it to its current iteration. As for stormrazor, I'm finding fine success without it on Tristana, one of the champions everyone feels is required to build it. It's slightly slower but makes for an overall smoother build path. I like to get my pick, BF, and Zeal and then transition into IE first. The raw AD in lane is super nice since the only buff they gave her was to the AD ratio on her bomb. It's not super impactful but it does mean she scales just a hair better with raw AD now. And you can still take advantage of IEs passive because zeal itself has 15% crit. Plus, it gives me something to help deal with tanks since they're coming back into the meta again finally. I personally think that stormrazor is over hyped as a "good" item. Its a cheap item, not a good one, and its ill designed for ADCs. :/ if the garuanteed crit charged up via AAs instead of just not moving, it would be far better suited for an ADC and it would have solved the problem of assassins abusing it far cleaner than their eventual decision with it. They could even lower the damage of the crit or give it a ramp up affect where it starts off as a weaker crit but with each consecutive crit after, it got stronger. This would reward DPS and make it less of a useless item late game.
ER is fun item to troll with + Lethal tempo. I've used it on champs like Braum and Crit Blitzcrank to pump out the surprise damages.
Arakadia (NA)
: Your painting feminists with a broad brush. The loudest and most representative feminists are too often the extreme ones "drinking mens tears". Demonizing people is just a cheap strawman. You can do better than that.
No... The fact that some feminist demonize men (the most obnoxious and outspoken of them), means there's cause to point out and criticize the people that do this. As stated, this is a parody. What is it parodying? Those feminist that demonize men. Not necessarily those feminist that don't. If the shoe don't fit, don't wear it. Simple.
Leetri (EUW)
: I mean, even during everyone's darling season it came down to more or less a single teamfight at 30-40 minutes to see who won. Just go back and look at what people complained about back then, people hated that the first 20-30 minutes of the game didn't matter at all and that it might as well just skip straight to the deciding team fight.
A bad teamfight at 30-40 minutes should end the game. A bad play at 5 minutes should not.
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: Towers are not made to protect you... they are there so the team with more split pushing champions don't just run and end the game...
Why even give towers damage against champions at all then?
: His passive nerf really screwed him for laning
Well. He mostly suffers from a huge lack of wave management. That is, until he gets titanic. But by then, he should be way behind unless his jungle camped top.
Comentários de Rioters
: Are you LOL'in with me or against me XD
: I never said its oke for yi to deal that much dmg. I just said that he exaggerates.
You know... he probably looked at death screen and saw how much true damage yi did, and looked at how fast he died (because death screen gives you that information) and reported as such? 1.8k is weird number to just guestimate.
: Do note that I ignored all of this. "Excluding the %health dmg dealt by the jungle item+BOTRK (and the active), excluding the active of hydra and excluding the third hydra proc. All of that would also have 20% of it turned into true dmg." And someone tested it a little more and found they could get a 4th hit in that second, which adds another 4 procs of guinsoos and bumped the total dmg to over 2K
: RiotRepertoir (NA) - 8 months ago > We're nerfing Galio because we're nerfing those above him, and we expect him to increase in priority as a result if left alone. he is worthless now nerfed into the ground purposely made weak
Uh. This doesn't really have anything to do....with.....
: OK I know to each their own and all but... {{champion:78}} has been my main since her rework! I love who she is now. Old Poppy? She was guilty of the cardinal crime of all gaming. she was SO BORING! I only played old Poppy a handful of times and to me at least, she was just about the least likeable champ in the game. Her kit was boring, her dialog was terrible, her backstory was non-sense, She didn't even have a laugh! I think she is one of there greatest triumphs in the simple way that they started with a character I down right disliked and turned her into one that I love! :D {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: Every time I see these posts criticising reworks. I always stop reading when people talk about poppy, aatrox,and galio You guys are looking back through rose colored glasses. No one played popp,galio, or aatrox before there reworks they were fundamentally broken champs who would be too strong if they were strong or weak otherwise. Aatrox could not be balanced and poppy would definitely delete people if she was buffed before her rework. Galio, just plain sucked. Personality? Honestly besides aatrox can't really tell you what personality poppy and galio had pre-rework. They weren't really interesting. Every one wants to bash reworks that completely change heroes. But yet they never give credit on what riot actually does keep from the old champ. Reworks worked because now I can expect to see poppy or galio or aatrox every now and then versus almost never.
The people that actually played and liked Galio weren't catered to at all. Which is why he was scrapped and replaced. Which is why you'll only ever see the few people that played Galio complain about it on the boards. That's simple logic. For the people who did main him, they actually have something to complain about; it's not rose colored glasses.
Comentários de Rioters
: PSA: DO NOT use the "none" option when choosing your bans.
There's so much bullshit in this game that bans in general just seem like a waste of time. There's always gonna be something awful slipping through the cracks when you have 100+ champions in the entire pool.
: I am sick and tired of being placed into one sided games
idk. I got matched with a smurf account twice yesterday. both games were aweful, despite winning them. edit: that smurf was getting matching with other smurfs - a kat player trying to level up the account. she went 34 or something. It was hmmmm. really awful. A terrible terrible awful experience.
Comentários de Rioters
: So EVERYTHING is "Inting", Everything is "Trolling", everything is "Greifing"....
GOD..... DAMMIT. I am MAD that I got this reference before I even clicked the thread.
: amumu update
add this with a lore update. this design would go nicely with annie's lore thing too
: The rework is “eeeh” tbh. GLP is godawful now. The fact the frost bolts gets blocked by minions now and moves so much slower for .35s longer slow is pathetic. Also, close range pick item that lost the HP incentive to be close range? Who the hell wants it now? Morello and Liandries change were great, Archangel is wait and see.
Yeah GLP was a staple asol item. Pretty shit on him now lololololololol... ugh. I'm interested in seeing glp's pick rate before and after the rework, because before, he was basically the only one consistently buying it. And as you said, the health incentive for getting in close range is no longer there and the active was nerfed... for whatever reason.
Comentários de Rioters
: Not me, feel like checking for me? I know i have some losses and some wins but i dont pay much attention to either because i play to play, if i win, awesome, if i lose, oh well, just means there is 5 winners on the other side. Try listening to some music while playing, youd be surprised lol. I have a about 270 song league of legend parody list that i play lol (well some overwatch is mixed in because its got all the Instalok)
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfcub2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rVqJEiF3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-21T03:14:04.051+0000) > > Not me, feel like checking for me? I know i have some losses and some wins but i dont pay much attention to either because i play to play, if i win, awesome, if i lose, oh well, just means there is 5 winners on the other side. > > Try listening to some music while playing, youd be surprised lol. I have a about 270 song league of legend parody list that i play lol (well some overwatch is mixed in because its got all the Instalok) 'sides that 4 streak, you seem to be doing all right. Guess I should put league on a 2,419,200s cooldown and then play again. Whew.
: Honestly i do not even know if i am on a win or loss streak. I play some music and just queue some games and play. Why focus on the losses? XD
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfcub2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rVqJEiF3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-21T02:52:51.758+0000) > > Honestly i do not even know if i am on a win or loss streak. I play some music and just queue some games and play. Why focus on the losses? XD Two or three losses is whatever. But when every lane loses in like, five or more games in a ten game period, one starts to notice.
Comentários de Rioters
Bultz (NA)
: Heres another go at this, ASol skins I really want.
A lot of these would work as chromas mre than skins. That first one is pretty rad tho. Still want: - Snowday Sol (Aurelion Snow) - Gentleman Sol (Aurelion Bow) - Pool Party Sol (Aurelion Flow) - Fary King Sol - Referee Sol - ELEMENTAL SOL (Same concept as lux, where he would change elements through the game) - Spoopy Sol. A harrowing version
: It opens up the item to other Mages though.
Bârd (NA)
: You can. It sounds terrible, but you can.
Archangels is easier to get going. Aps have been clamoring for a defensive item for awhile now, so sacrificing a slot for an item that gets more efficiency with transcendence and archangels doesn't sound that bad on paper. Especially since rylai, liandries, and morellos got buffs in someway. Aaaaaand the more options in glp and ludens if they dont want to build health so much. All this to say, while it might be "suboptimal", I dont think it'll be terrible.
Bârd (NA)
: The AP item changes don't solve the CDR problem, but they don't make it any worse. {{item:3165}} currently makes it so that everybody has 20% CDR, and has to pick up two more 10% CDR items to cap it. Next patch, {{item:3285}} {{item:3003}} {{item:3030}} will bring you to 20% CDR, and you'll have to pick up two more 10% CDR items to cap it. Half the CDR on those 3 items is unique, so you can't just buy two and cap yourself. The changes might cause problems, but CDR isn't any worse of an issue.
: So that's 2 Mr items and 1 armor item. The 2 of the 3 others give hp only, and only ezreal builds iceborn. Mages have banshees and zhonya for armor and Mr. Liandry, rylais, new morello, hex tech glp and protobelt for health. And tanky Mages can build abyssal as well. I don't see the problem
New glp does not give health.
: ***
: > [{quoted}](name=Zephaeoulus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oBY0RAY5,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2018-02-08T03:31:39.587+0000) > > "As an Asol main..." > > I mean... > > All they had to do was make a different lost chapter item rather than co-opting glp. Or make a manahp item that fills glp's void. Standard mages didnt need glp. They have ludens and the new orb thing and ghosties are returning. > > Obviously, Sol will continue to play, but his early game, which already isnt that spectacular, is going to S U F F E R. You missed something: nearly no mages built it. The health was such a turn-off to a lot of mages who wanted to focus more on straight damage, and pretty much all others who want health in their build were already going RoA, so it would be a waste of gold to get a second Eternity item. Sol was pretty much the only one who really built it regularly.
> [{quoted}](name=Kairoptra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oBY0RAY5,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2018-02-08T03:37:09.813+0000) > > You missed something: nearly no mages built it. The health was such a turn-off to a lot of mages who wanted to focus more on straight damage, and pretty much all others who want health in their build were already going RoA, so it would be a waste of gold to get a second Eternity item. Sol was pretty much the only one who really built it regularly. Nuh. It's my point exactly. Sol lost an item he liked. It affects Sol disproportionately. Therefore, this change affects the few of us that play him. If the active wasn't enough to pick over RoA, not sure it'll be favored now. Especially with an overabundance of cdr.
: It's really unflattering to yourself to spell it that way...
> [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oBY0RAY5,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-02-07T21:13:02.120+0000) > > It's really unflattering to yourself to spell it that way... "Ace hole" Bc he's the ace in my hol - Hm.
: I mean, it was pretty much only Sol that built GLP, plus we needed more variety in mage itemization, so I'd say it was for the greater good. Kinda like the Sterak's changes; I'd rather it only screw over that part of Urgot's build than be potentially abused by a bunch of ADCs. In the same way, I'd prefer only Sol's build to be messed up as opposed to mages as a whole not having a lot of variation in terms of items. In addition, I'm sure you're aware that they have a mini rework for him planned. I'm assuming for the time being that they're going to hold off on doing things for him until then.
> [{quoted}](name=Kairoptra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oBY0RAY5,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-02-08T00:32:46.340+0000) > > I mean, it was pretty much only Sol that built GLP, plus we needed more variety in mage itemization, so I'd say it was for the greater good. Kinda like the Sterak's changes; I'd rather it only screw over that part of Urgot's build than be potentially abused by a bunch of ADCs. In the same way, I'd prefer only Sol's build to be messed up as opposed to mages as a whole not having a lot of variation in terms of items. In addition, I'm sure you're aware that they have a mini rework for him planned. I'm assuming for the time being that they're going to hold off on doing things for him until then. "As an Asol main..." I mean... All they had to do was make a different lost chapter item rather than co-opting glp. Or make a manahp item that fills glp's void. Standard mages didnt need glp. They have ludens and the new orb thing and ghosties are returning. Obviously, Sol will continue to play, but his early game, which already isnt that spectacular, is going to S U F F E R.
: You do notice all of the other itemization options now available correct? Sol will be fine, just needs to adjust to the new items just like every other AP champion.
No other mana/hp item was implemented. Mana/hp items are his preferred first buys because he needs both hp and mana to function. He'll have adjust, obviously, but that doesn't refute the fact that it's a nerf to his early game.
: I'm not even going to comment on if he's good or not, I just hate the changes because I mained swain based on his original deszign and now he's basically a new champion with pretty much nothing left of who he was before. They may as well have just made a new champion and called it something other than Swain and kept the old one.
Galio flashbacks. T R I G G E R E D
: What use is a tiny bit more health though, honestly? Add this passive: _You take 10% less damage from movement impaired enemies._
It means you can soak up more damge. Which battle mages need. But that passive is funny and I like it. Tank Fizz would rise again tho. Not sure we're ready for that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oBY0RAY5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-07T08:58:15.536+0000) > > The only thing I can come up with is {{item:3001}} as it helps also with a bit of tankiness. > > Even then though the removal of magic pen from {{item:3151}} isn't going to be too good, the new passive though is rather good. I think we'll need to test a lot of builds (I'd like to include the new item but the lack of magic pen in the build would be heavy). if im not mistaken i think the abyssal mask range for the passive is actually smaller than asols comet range
> [{quoted}](name=0DESTROYERZ0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oBY0RAY5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-07T17:40:34.104+0000) > > if im not mistaken i think the abyssal mask range for the passive is actually smaller than asols comet range Something I should def check, because I swear the radii match up. The outter edge of the hitbox might be outside, but the inner edge should be inside. Not to spread gospel, but Mask does feel like it works when I build it, but I spose that doesnt necessarily mean it is. Edit: some sources say the range is 700, others 500. Not sure which is true.
Exibir mais

Boop Daddy

Nível 99 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão