: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZIjZxAj4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-23T16:12:35.352+0000) > > What happens when you are the feeder and your team has to carry you? That's very rare. I mean the only way i feed is if i'm in a hard counter pick because i was "First pick" or i got camped by the enemy jungler. Most of deaths stem after the laning phaze where i have to fight the already feed enemy team.
> [{quoted}](name=TheGreeekGod ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZIjZxAj4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-23T16:24:53.087+0000) > > That's very rare. I mean the only way i feed is if i'm in a hard counter pick because i was "First pick" or i got camped by the enemy jungler. Most of deaths stem after the laning phaze where i have to fight the already feed enemy team. You should feed more bro, then you can get carried more like me.
Mianta (NA)
: Finding bronze in a gold match? Priceless.
I'm an Iron Dog. I get matched with golds all the time.
afmghost (NA)
: Tom Brady sits in endzone and cries during one point deficit during Titans game
Tom Brady wouldn't be the troll. Tom Brady would be the trash talker cursing out your mother for not catching that fucking football.
: How do you teamfight as Jungle Tryndamere?
afmghost (NA)
: MMR should not be a thing in ranked. If it is, people need to stop taking it seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0LHfuUIb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-13T01:23:26.645+0000) > > MMR should not be a thing in ranked. If it is, people need to stop taking it seriously. What the fuck? lmao
Fuya (NA)
: >Bronze Bonanza > > Yeah, and by those standards, even attempting to play any champions that aren't S tier might as well be inting too. > > Oh, playing autofilled roles is also griefing. Everybody who gets autofilled and can't play their autofilled role as well as their main role should dodge, or they're basically inting. > > You say I'm a bad teammate, but you clearly expect your teammates to be complete robots and play completely up to your exacting standards, or else they're basically inting. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} What you just said made no fucking sense at all. Everything you mentioned are things that are OUT OF PLAYERS' CONTROLS. Banning a champion? That is COMPLETELY, 100% within your control. If a teammate gets autofilled, that's due to shitty matchmaking, and that cannot be fixed. But something AS EASY AS banning a champion? You're a real jerk if you can't even be assed to do that, and help your team get a slight edge over the enemy team. I have no idea why this concept needs to be explained. You are LITERALLY holding your team back from winning INTENTIONALLY. Intentionally. Everything you just mentioned is irrelevant, since none of those are intentional by the players.
> [{quoted}](name=Fuya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rlYlfsdk,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-12T10:16:17.382+0000) > > What you just said made no fucking sense at all. Everything you mentioned are things that are OUT OF PLAYERS' CONTROLS. > > Banning a champion? That is COMPLETELY, 100% within your control. > > If a teammate gets autofilled, that's due to shitty matchmaking, and that cannot be fixed. But something AS EASY AS banning a champion? > > You're a real jerk if you can't even be assed to do that, and help your team get a slight edge over the enemy team. > > I have no idea why this concept needs to be explained. You are LITERALLY holding your team back from winning INTENTIONALLY. > > Intentionally. > > Everything you just mentioned is irrelevant, since none of those are intentional by the players. Also you do realize that dodging games where you are autofilled is 100% within your control, right? If, you know, the only thing you care about is increasing your teammate's chances of winning, like a good and proper league of legends player.
Fuya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RAT IN GAME UwU ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rlYlfsdk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-09T22:41:33.839+0000) > > People who don't ban champions are pretty much always the griefer/flamer/inter/low skilled player on my team, if it's a duo just dodge. > > These are not team players, and are not playing to win they're just on to exist and start problems with everyone they come in contact with. Exactly, and I am fucking baffled at how OP is genuinely DEFENDING THIS. Appalling.
> [{quoted}](name=Fuya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rlYlfsdk,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2020-02-12T10:17:27.154+0000) > > Exactly, and I am fucking baffled at how OP is genuinely DEFENDING THIS. > > Appalling. And I'm baffled how my lack of banning a champion results in a lower chance of my team winning so I guess we're even. It's not like there's enough bans for all the OP champions anyways so what's the point? It just means that when I start banning a _new_ OP champion, I'll feed relentlessly against the people spamming the _old_ OP champion, because I'll have no experience against it... Huh, it seems like banning champions might actually reduce my team's chances of winning. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Fuya (NA)
: >Bronze Bonanza > Inting for _not_ banning a champion? Might as well int in literally every game if that's your bar for poor sportsmanship. Yes, it's literally not that much to ask. Pass your fucking ban to a teammate if you're not gonna ban anything yourself. You are *actively* hindering your team from winning by not banning anyone. You are assisting the enemy team by giving them the option to play something that could, and probably will, nowadays, beat a champion that *your* teammate is playing, which is LITERALLY the definition of GRIEFING. I am baffled, and out of words. I am fucking *appalled* at what kind of "team" mate you really are.
> [{quoted}](name=Fuya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rlYlfsdk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-11T21:14:45.798+0000) > > Yes, it's literally not that much to ask. Pass your fucking ban to a teammate if you're not gonna ban anything yourself. > > You are *actively* hindering your team from winning by not banning anyone. You are assisting the enemy team by giving them the option to play something that could, and probably will, nowadays, beat a champion that *your* teammate is playing, which is LITERALLY the definition of GRIEFING. > > I am baffled, and out of words. I am fucking *appalled* at what kind of "team" mate you really are. Yeah, and by those standards, even attempting to play any champions that aren't S tier might as well be inting too. Oh, playing autofilled roles is also griefing. Everybody who gets autofilled and can't play their autofilled role as well as their main role should dodge, or they're basically inting. You say I'm a bad teammate, but you clearly expect your teammates to be complete robots and play completely up to your exacting standards, or else they're basically inting. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: But it does make sense - all the people in favor of backdooring aren't interested in fun games; they're interested in wins. In a ranked mind set, anything goes and do whatever it takes. I just think that mindset takes what little bit of fun is left in League of Legends™ out.
> [{quoted}](name=Poot Lovato,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rVhaWhbz,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2020-02-09T23:13:53.788+0000) > > But it does make sense - all the people in favor of backdooring aren't interested in fun games; they're interested in wins. In a ranked mind set, anything goes and do whatever it takes. I just think that mindset takes what little bit of fun is left in League of Legends™ out. I think backdooring is fun :^)
Fuya (NA)
: I really hope people int your games more. You are such an unsportsmanlike teammate.
> [{quoted}](name=Fuya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rlYlfsdk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-09T20:15:50.922+0000) > > I really hope people int your games more. You are such an unsportsmanlike teammate. Inting for _not_ banning a champion? Might as well int in literally every game if that's your bar for poor sportsmanship.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Aegzvrk0,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2020-02-09T13:49:06.517+0000) Have you ever heard the phrase "It take more muscles to frown than to smile"? Well, it takes more muscles to be toxic than it does to not be toxic. All it takes to not be toxic is to not type out your grievances to the other people playing. And yet people do. It takes _**more**_ effort to be toxic, and yet people do. So it's not an issue of self-control. It's not about breaking points. The toxic person is consciously thinking out what they want to say, typing it out, and entering it for others to see. If you have enough control of yourself to go through what it takes to be toxic, then don't do that.
> [{quoted}](name=Everyday Legends,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Aegzvrk0,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2020-02-09T14:07:30.677+0000) > > Have you ever heard the phrase "It take more muscles to frown than to smile"? Well, it takes more muscles to be toxic than it does to not be toxic. > All it takes to not be toxic is to not type out your grievances to the other people playing. And yet people do. It takes _**more**_ effort to be toxic, and yet people do. > > So it's not an issue of self-control. It's not about breaking points. The toxic person is consciously thinking out what they want to say, typing it out, and entering it for others to see. If you have enough control of yourself to go through what it takes to be toxic, then don't do that. That's like saying that blurting out something rude to somebody who pissed you off isn't a matter of self-control because it takes effort to make the wind move through your throat and make noises. Hell I find typing to be less bothersome than speaking.
: ... They DO realize that most of us have guns, right?
> [{quoted}](name=shunpo script,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=frXbUGLT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-09T09:00:27.519+0000) > > ... They DO realize that most of us have guns, right? For how long?
King Lego (EUNE)
: This is probably the saddest thing I have ever seen...
Being toxic is wrong, just like playing CertainlyT champs is wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right. Clearly both sides deserve a report.
: Proud to say that I've never once in my 5 years playing this game died more than 3 times in lane
{{champion:30}} 1 death = 1 wave The wave is worth more gold than me anyways.
: So i just played a ranked game with somone who has 74 wins and 1 loss in silver elo.....
It's really _really_ hard to lose a game when you have _two_ smurfs on one team.
Comentários de Rioters
: Top lane the hardest lane to climb in low elo
I prefer carrying from top in low elo because I don't have to deal with constant 3-man gangbangs. Sometimes the enemy jungler even pretends I don't exist.
: Punish dodge after champion select with full leaver/AFK penalty
Not sure about higher elo, but where I'm playing I pretty much only see people dodge because their champ got banned, they got autofilled, or somebody is threatening to outright troll.
Jikker (NA)
: Honestly, Ranked is for trying your best and working to prove that you are the best competitively. Picking things that are not META (most effective tactic available) or strong off-meta things (which honestly are kinda meta in their own way based on definition but I digress) is a hindrance to your team and yourself. If you want to just have fun with League and play casually with fun runes and derpy strats, honestly, you should be playing norms. I don't play Ranked myself because I have no more interest in competitive league and I don't wish to take my lack of current experience or desire for just having fun with League into that environment for the sake of others. There's nothing wrong with not playing Ranked, but in my humble opinion, there is something wrong with playing Ranked and not playing your best for yourself and your team.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OxEx86ly,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-07T17:07:14.528+0000) > > Honestly, Ranked is for trying your best and working to prove that you are the best competitively. Picking things that are not META (most effective tactic available) or strong off-meta things (which honestly are kinda meta in their own way based on definition but I digress) is a hindrance to your team and yourself. > > If you want to just have fun with League and play casually with fun runes and derpy strats, honestly, you should be playing norms. I don't play Ranked myself because I have no more interest in competitive league and I don't wish to take my lack of current experience or desire for just having fun with League into that environment for the sake of others. There's nothing wrong with not playing Ranked, but in my humble opinion, there is something wrong with playing Ranked and not playing your best for yourself and your team. Your play has no effect on your teammates in the long run though. The only person that matters to their rank is themselves.
: I disagree with your jungler, i think you won't be stuck in that elo, i think you will drop actually. Ranked is for trying hard people want to improve, they want to see their improvements pay off with higher ranked and it the main reason they are playing that mode. IF you want to try different builds out do it in normals or bots or custom games.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OxEx86ly,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-07T17:10:18.514+0000) > > I disagree with your jungler, i think you won't be stuck in that elo, i think you will drop actually. Ranked is for trying hard people want to improve, they want to see their improvements pay off with higher ranked and it the main reason they are playing that mode. IF you want to try different builds out do it in normals or bots or custom games. I can't drop any further than iron 4
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze Bonanza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OxEx86ly,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-07T17:02:38.472+0000) > > Omnistone is amazing sometimes. The word you want to use doesn't matter. What does matter is it's always worse than an alternative choice. Also, I have an unrelated question. You're the only person I've seen actually dodge to keep one's rank far lower than it should be. How much LP do you gain for a win? I imagine you have to dodge quite a lot to offset the very high gains from the wins.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OxEx86ly,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-07T17:08:53.216+0000) > > The word you want to use doesn't matter. What does matter is it's always worse than an alternative choice. > > Also, I have an unrelated question. You're the only person I've seen actually dodge to keep one's rank far lower than it should be. How much LP do you gain for a win? I imagine you have to dodge quite a lot to offset the very high gains from the wins. It's not always worse. Ever seen lethal tempo into hail of blades? Instant kills anyone on an ad champ. And I gain 30+ lp per win.
: Gonna have to argue against you on this one. Obviously league is a game and its about having fun i get that. But ranked isn't a "for fun" game mode. It is competitive and with competitive comes the desire to win. If you are picking "fun" keystones that don't allow you to perform to your greatness because you want to have "fun", you are putting your teammates in a position that makes it harder to win. I do think choosing fun keystones is great, but ranked is not the place to do it.
> [{quoted}](name=Best Azir Africa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OxEx86ly,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-07T16:59:27.666+0000) > > Gonna have to argue against you on this one. Obviously league is a game and its about having fun i get that. But ranked isn't a "for fun" game mode. It is competitive and with competitive comes the desire to win. If you are picking "fun" keystones that don't allow you to perform to your greatness because you want to have "fun", you are putting your teammates in a position that makes it harder to win. I do think choosing fun keystones is great, but ranked is not the place to do it. Omnistone is amazing sometimes.
Comentários de Rioters
Pyrosan (NA)
: What happens when you dodge provisional?
I'm pretty sure there is no punishment for dodging provisionals (besides the time penalty on a dodge anyways)
: Is it just me or is it harder to play at low rating?
Does a couple losses every ten games really matter if you're smurfing? If a team doesn't want to win, that's their problem. Your next 5 wins will more than make up for it.
Jamaree (NA)
: First time? Brusier meta season 2, tank meta, ardent censor meta, permaban kass and morg, I’m probably forgetting some
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vfUF9gYc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-05T23:29:06.571+0000) > > First time? > > Brusier meta season 2, tank meta, ardent censor meta, permaban kass and morg, I’m probably forgetting some Feral flare meta! Although "tank" meta was probably the worst. Of course, league being league, "tank" meta meant tanks that ran around literally oneshotting you out of the jungle, because that's exactly what Riot thought tanks needed.
: Advice for climbing ranked in low elo?
You can get to gold just by sitting back and waiting for the enemy team to make mistakes and punishing them or taking objectives when they do.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze Bonanza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tV7R1EAe,comment-id=00060001000100000000,timestamp=2020-02-05T20:53:29.205+0000) > > It takes advantage of everyone who doesn't know that a chroma is not a skin. Which, coincidentally, is likely going to be the players who don't buy many skins and thus Riot doesn't care if they get pissed off. It's not a bad business model as it doesn't hurt them financially, it's just not very nice. If they cared about free players they would spend an extra 2 minutes to add a disclaimer to all of them. So "doing research is stupid", right? OP had the right idea on what any confused player should do, ask and be sure. This goes for new and returning players as well. It's not hard nor complicated.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tV7R1EAe,comment-id=000600010001000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-05T21:27:29.251+0000) > > So "doing research is stupid", right? > > OP had the right idea on what any confused player should do, ask and be sure. This goes for new and returning players as well. It's not hard nor complicated. Except most players _aren't_ confused. They simply assume that by unlocking the chroma they are allowed to use the chroma, because why the hell wouldn't they be allowed to use something they just unlocked? I remember I had to spend about 30 minutes back when I wanted to figure out if the rewards were legit, and the only reason I didn't just whimsically pick one to redeem was because I noticed how "generous" they were and said to myself "wait a second, there's something fishy going on here, Riot isn't this nice" because of my extremely cynical view of Riot. It's really not shocking that new players don't realize there's something up with the reward until after they cash it in.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze Bonanza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tV7R1EAe,comment-id=000600010001,timestamp=2020-02-05T18:42:05.442+0000) > > I mean, it's really simple why people fall for it. People trust Riot to not use intentionally misleading wording on rewards they're giving out, and assume they are just doing something exceedingly nice for the players. It's unfortunate but it takes experience to realize these companies think of you as cattle, and are not your friend. Where is the intentional misleading FROM RIOT? Point out, exactly, where it suggests that you get more than a chroma and icon. Then point out the exact logic that leads players to believe they are getting _a completely free skin and more_ for **only 300 tokens**. Players are misleading themselves, evidenced by the other guy saying "doing research is stupid".
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tV7R1EAe,comment-id=0006000100010000,timestamp=2020-02-05T18:50:15.746+0000) > > Where is the intentional misleading FROM RIOT? > > Point out, exactly, where it suggests that you get more than a chroma and icon. > Then point out the exact logic that leads players to believe they are getting _a completely free skin and more_ for **only 300 tokens**. > > Players are misleading themselves, evidenced by the other guy saying "doing research is stupid". It takes advantage of everyone who doesn't know that a chroma is not a skin. Which, coincidentally, is likely going to be the players who don't buy many skins and thus Riot doesn't care if they get pissed off. It's not a bad business model as it doesn't hurt them financially, it's just not very nice. If they cared about free players they would spend an extra 2 minutes to add a disclaimer to all of them.
: > [{quoted}](name=hakki86,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tV7R1EAe,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-02-05T16:22:08.312+0000) > > i feel robbed just spent 300 tokens on a fucking chroma and i dont have the skin feel like they should put out more info on the store not the internet 300 fucking tokens just for a chroma and a shit ass icon Okay, let's break this down. You expected to get a _just released skin_ **for free and in addition to** the Chroma and Icon when... - Limited Availability Full Skins are 2000 tokens - An orb with a GUARANTEED SKIN SHARD is 200 tokens - The Little Legend eggs are 400 tokens I seriously don't understand the lack of common sense that lead you to believe that Riot would let you just get a skin, chroma and icon for a mere 300 tokens. As much as I want Hextech loot to be improved due to current systems, players like you make it hard to justify changes.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tV7R1EAe,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2020-02-05T16:56:15.732+0000) > > Okay, let's break this down. > > You expected to get a _just released skin_ **for free and in addition to** the Chroma and Icon when... > > - Limited Availability Full Skins are 2000 tokens > - An orb with a GUARANTEED SKIN SHARD is 200 tokens > - The Little Legend eggs are 400 tokens > > I seriously don't understand the lack of common sense that lead you to believe that Riot would let you just get a skin, chroma and icon for a mere 300 tokens. > > As much as I want Hextech loot to be improved due to current systems, players like you make it hard to justify changes. I mean, it's really simple why people fall for it. People trust Riot to not use intentionally misleading wording on rewards they're giving out, and assume they are just doing something exceedingly nice for the players. It's unfortunate but it takes experience to realize these companies think of you as cattle, and are not your friend.
: how do you play against a safe soraka top?
Don't you just push her into her tower and then roam and murder her teammates?
: What Have You Broke While Playing Leagues?
: You aren’t allowed to have a bad game in league of legends
I've lost lane to like 6 bronze Setts in a row. Every fucking time I think I'm going to win and then he somehow doubles my trade even if he misses his W. Feels bad man.
Angel (NA)
: How to return after 7 years? And keep my name and purchases without feeding for 300 games?
: Just got a inting nunu in my game
I wouldn't exactly call banning your teammate's champion as "trying your hardest to win". If you do that, you have to be prepared to dodge or eat a loss if/when they freak out about it.
: Be me. Be D2. Have >60% win ratio.
I'm perpetually stuck in iron 4 wtf Rito.
: How are you supposed to climb ranked?
> [{quoted}](name=Luclinraider,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PyOscO6Y,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-02T21:35:24.034+0000) > > How even the pro's have a rough time doing it when playing a bronze account because of the PUGS. Define "rough time". Not winning 100% of their games when they only make up 20% of the team and are dicking around for fun on champs they don't usually play?
: Why is Iron ACTUALLY hard to climb in??
What I want to know is why it's so hard to lose games in iron... I went 5-5 in placements, while playing two of my accounts simultaneously duo queued together...
: I really really want to climb, and I really really don't know what to do differently
You should work on your micro if you're not getting fed, and your macro if you're not closing out games. Iron games that can't be carried by somebody with a plat skill level seem pretty rare to me, especially considering I'm one of the worst plat players you could find.
JL KS (NA)
: Players Lower Elo Than Your Are Trying To Tell You How to Play The Game???
Tbh shotcalling while smurfing is stupid. Only do it if you have a friendly team that is _already_ willing to listen to you and is trying to act as a team. Low elo will generally do one of three things: 1. Not listen to you at all. 2. Do what you ask incorrectly, and then blame you for it. 3. Do what you ask exactly, without adapting to further instructions or obvious changes in the situation, and then blame you for it. It's much easier if you just abuse the enemy team's mistakes and keep shotcalling simple like "follow me" or "don't follow me" or "do baron pingpingpingping".
: THE EAGLES WON THE SUPER BOWL WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT
I'm glad the Patriots finally lost. The officials have been giftwrapping them games all post season.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E76Fo8o4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-05T07:06:57.474+0000) > > Customer comes in, rages at me for something not my fault, I try to go above and beyond to fix her problem, she gets mad and throws something at me. > > This kind of behavior is...good? All of my examples used were a reaction to "distasteful" behavior or performance under expectations. For you to say you were being a perfect model employee and were attacked for no reason isn't relevant. It does show lack of loyalty to your company and implies when things get bad, you only state of mind is to save yourself. I sincerely applaud you, survival of the fittest, my friend.
> [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E76Fo8o4,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-02-05T07:30:28.385+0000) > > All of my examples used were a reaction to "distasteful" behavior or performance under expectations. So if my mother expects me to become president of the known world by the age of 13 and rages at me and threatens to slit my throat whenever she thinks I'm going to fail to do so, do you think that's going to lead me to grow up to be a well-adjusted functioning member of society??? Because that's the kind of shit you put up with in league games.
FilDaFunk (EUW)
: How does trundle get 45% cdr in laning phase?
> [{quoted}](name=FilDaFunk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wEOd2uxX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-04T22:08:13.669+0000) > > How does trundle get 45% cdr in laning phase? 20% cdr runepage oh wait that's gone :(
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze Bonanza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hyc5FYAq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-04T13:55:58.524+0000) > > Any time you lose a match it is ALWAYS because you weren't better than you are. Every time, without fail, 100%. There's no way to lose if you play perfectly, coordinate your team perfectly, and take advantage of every opposing mistake perfectly. No one ever plays a perfect match. So every player, when they lose, by default, could have played better and potentially won.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hyc5FYAq,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-04T13:57:59.397+0000) > > Any time you lose a match it is ALWAYS because you weren't better than you are. Every time, without fail, 100%. There's no way to lose if you play perfectly, coordinate your team perfectly, and take advantage of every opposing mistake perfectly. > > No one ever plays a perfect match. > > So every player, when they lose, by default, could have played better and potentially won. Well, I suppose that is a nice motivational speech to make yourself try your hardest every game...
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze Bonanza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hyc5FYAq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-04T13:50:38.351+0000) > > straw man > ˌstrô ˈman/ > noun > noun: strawman > 1. > an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument. > "her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach" > > No reason to even bother reading any further. Not only do you NOT know what a straw man argument is, but because you didn't read the post you also haven't the faintest idea what the thread is really about.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hyc5FYAq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-04T13:54:21.813+0000) > > Not only do you NOT know what a straw man argument is, but because you didn't read the post you also haven't the faintest idea what the thread is really about. k > Those who argue that it _doesn't_ exist say that any time your team loses it was ALWAYS your fault for not being better than you were > Those who argue that it _doesn't_ exist say that any time your team loses it was ALWAYS your fault for not being better than you were > Those who argue that it _doesn't_ exist say that any time your team loses it was ALWAYS your fault for not being better than you were > Those who argue that it _doesn't_ exist say that any time your team loses it was ALWAYS your fault for not being better than you were > Those who argue that it _doesn't_ exist say that any time your team loses it was ALWAYS your fault for not being better than you were
: So, can we reopen that little discussion about the existence of "Elo hell" again, perhaps?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcane Azmadi,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hyc5FYAq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-04T13:47:38.081+0000) > > One of the longest-standing discussions on this forum is the argument about whether or not "Elo hell" exists. Those who argue that it does point out the fairly-obvious point that LoL is a TEAM game and it doesn't matter how good you are, if your team is terrible (and your opponents are not) you're gonna lose, which ultimately means your fate isn't really in your own hands and matchmaking luck is just as important as skill, if not moreso, and if you get a streak of constant losses then you ARE in Elo hell. > > Those who argue that it _doesn't_ exist say that any time your team loses it was ALWAYS your fault for not being better than you were, no matter how hopeless (or disconnected) your team was, you could always win _any_ game straw man ˌstrô ˈman/ noun noun: strawman 1. an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument. "her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach" No reason to even bother reading any further.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze Bonanza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nYOampR3,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-09T12:47:29.723+0000) > > As the kind of guy that OP is complaining about, allow me to explain. > > The rage is 10 times worse in platinum than anything below it. And when I put up with dozens of games straight of that kind of rage, while also knowing that I'm shit at the game and will probably never get better, I start giving 0 fucks about my teammates, and so the next 'witty' comment about what a garbage can I am leads to me playing YOLO style for the rest of the game. I make it a habit of hating the playstyle not the person so I won't judge you on why you do this. What I do wonder about this though is why play ranked at all. Not saying you don't deserve to play it (Because sometimes I just make bad calls and suck ass), but it feels like you would enjoy other game modes that don't affect anything in the long run.
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nYOampR3,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-09-09T14:37:25.656+0000) > > I make it a habit of hating the playstyle not the person so I won't judge you on why you do this. What I do wonder about this though is why play ranked at all. Not saying you don't deserve to play it (Because sometimes I just make bad calls and suck ass), but it feels like you would enjoy other game modes that don't affect anything in the long run. Well, a few reasons. First I don't particularly care about my rank so if I go 0-15 and lose it's w/e. I'd be more pissed about how bad I did than actually losing. Second if I play every game in ranked then it gives me a pretty accurate picture of where my level of play is if I feel like checking. *And third* fuck cancer premades, some of them are worse than anything I've ever put up with in ranked.
: Plat is my elo hell
As the kind of guy that OP is complaining about, allow me to explain. The rage is 10 times worse in platinum than anything below it. And when I put up with dozens of games straight of that kind of rage, while also knowing that I'm shit at the game and will probably never get better, I start giving 0 fucks about my teammates, and so the next 'witty' comment about what a garbage can I am leads to me playing YOLO style for the rest of the game.
Exibir mais

Bronze Bonanza

Nível 57 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão