: After 6 years of Playing... I'm Uninstalling
See you in a week. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Felbhu (NA)
: Honestly remove URF permanently. Give us a better game mode.
Oh dear. People trying to win a game who's objective is destroying the enemy Nexus first? God, what are they thinking. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Yuumi in URF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YaraOwO (NA)
: {{champion:16}} top heehee. This is basically exactly why shes so good now.
> [{quoted}](name=YaraOwO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HfyjqfZR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-11T20:12:11.983+0000) > > {{champion:16}} top heehee. This is basically exactly why shes so good now. Nerf bat is coming for ya. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: Why I quit League of Legends
See you in a week. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Hail My Kayle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ptbyqrak,comment-id=003300000000,timestamp=2020-02-01T00:10:59.681+0000) > > Why though? She's already under performing as of late, at least in my recent experience she is, maybe I'm just getting paired with new sona players or something but her abilities feel lackluster at best. Trust me,If I was to work on their balance team I would know the answer.They are clearly nerfing champs who are in perfect states while keeping broken ones broken,proving my point flawlessly.It's just full blown buffoonery,I wouldn't be surprised if the balance team shares the same behavior as the ''boric centaur'' guy up there that pretty much trolled my entire comment section.
> [{quoted}](name=Ricardo Panicci,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ptbyqrak,comment-id=0033000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-01T00:39:24.548+0000) > > Trust me,If I was to work on their balance team I would know the answer.They are clearly nerfing champs who are in perfect states while keeping broken ones broken,proving my point flawlessly.It's just full blown buffoonery,I wouldn't be surprised if the balance team shares the same behavior as the ''boric centaur'' guy up there that pretty much trolled my entire comment section. There is no "Balance" Team. There hasn't been one for a number of years.
Eybdoog (NA)
: Apologize for feeding. Mute all. And move on. Why shouldn’t your teammates be allowed to be upset when they lose a game because someone ints the bed? Also in this point in case with Sett it is entirely Riot’s fault for releasing such an unbalanced champion. When ahead Sett is numbers overtuned to a point where he can play like a complete idiot and still have no chance of losing
> [{quoted}](name=Eybdoog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=72mZfoAw,comment-id=002c,timestamp=2020-02-04T16:48:55.095+0000) > > Also in this point in case with Sett it is entirely Riot’s fault for releasing such an unbalanced champion. When ahead Sett is numbers overtuned to a point where he can play like a complete idiot and still have no chance of losing It's so Rito/China can make those sweet sweet monies when a new champion and skins are released. Everyone and I mean _everyone_ should know that after this many years of seeing a subpar "game" developer like Riot "Games" operate.
: general discussion about riot balance team again.
There hasn't been a "Balance Team" in years.
JL KS (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=001600000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T14:56:58.294+0000) > > I'm 27 years old retired ARMY veteran, not 14 > > If that's true then act like it. Putting people in their place is what we do in the army, wtf you mean? You come at me with "its just a norms" be ready to get checked. Funny tho, I right all that, to back my argument, and the only thing you can do is takes shots at my age, says a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=JL KS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=0016000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T18:25:14.462+0000) > > Putting people in their place is what we do in the army, wtf you mean? You come at me with "its just a norms" be ready to get checked. > Funny tho, I right all that, to back my argument, and the only thing you can do is takes shots at my age, says a lot. Men of your age don't act like petulant children and certainly not men who(supposedly) were trained in the military unless of course you didn't cut it in the military because of your juvenile whiny attitude. I never said anything remotely akin to "its just norms" in my initial reply did I? No. I did not. Come back and talk to me when you've learned how to act like a proper adult without the hostility and sass. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
JL KS (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WildDog Satan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2020-02-02T18:03:50.345+0000) > > 1) you dont know if veigar was even trolling or if he was just that bad, as your pic leaves out his summoner name I cant look up what elo he is but even if he was intentionally trolling > > 2) still don't flame because it doesn't help anything and it will get your account restricted > > 3) Pretty cringe response, are you like what 14? "I was getting trolled so then I just went and trolled top too!" Like not really a good response, how about just letting it go and moving on to the next match... Like i bet you were probably hard flaming veigar too so he just said stop flaming its normals (which is completely valid, flaming is dumb as fuck in ranked too but to do it in normals is an extra layer of dumb ass) and you troll > > also just need to add, Singed didn't even fucking say the game doesn't matter or condone trolling, he just said to not flame... which ya u shouldn't and u just behave like a child and troll him... Obviously singed shouldn't have flamed either but like two wrongs don't make a right, an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. It wasn't about being right,this action was about doing the singed wrong to see how he would respond in norms, It wasn't about just this game, It was about proving a point to an entire League of Legends community, The scope of this issue spans across this entire game. Not just this game. Its like getting bullied, the bully in this case, all those who think "its just norms" is an acceptable excuse for trolling and being trolled. You ever see a person who's been getting bullied get revenge on the bully? Usually results in the bully getting real fked up. I'm all for it, Is it a mature response to get back at the bullied, an eye for an eye? Is war a mature acceptable response to political disagreements between countries? or are they just acting like children? Is a cop shooting at a person accused of murder that's shooting at him an acceptable response? You say an I for an eye makes the whole world blind, so with that analogy you could easily say that a cop trying to shoot a guy trying to shoot him is wrong ... does it really the world blind? Does me doing singed like that really make the world blind? I mean you have an opportunity to SEE the results of me challenging this status Quo. You are able to SEE that the singed who told me not to flame because its norms, turn around and flamed me in a norms when faced with the same exact circumstances. For the cop, someone shoots at him, the person shooting at him is a criminal who just killed his wife, the cop kills him in the process, does that make the whole world blind? to me it just makes the whole world safer, I'm 27 years old retired ARMY veteran, not 14, this wasn't about being formal and mature, it was about challenging this "Its just norms" excuse. People like you think the world should be sun shine and rainbows 24/7 when in reality, in this world we live in, we have to get our hands dirty to get the work done. And in the process you SEE that the singed who told me not to flame because its norms, turn around and flamed me in a norms, so did the singed really believe his own statement? that its only norms and their is no reason to ever flame? I got my hands dirty messing around with this status quo, and I got some work done in the process. I purposely did not include summoner names because I knew special investigators like you would come on to this board post and try to prove an irrelevant point by looking up summoner names. The focus of my post is this "the singed who told me not to flame because its norms, turn around and flamed me in a norms". In the process he proved to a league community to he couldn't stand by his own beliefs when faced with adversity. I also don't care if veig was trolling on purpose or not, this focus of this post isn't veig, its "Its just norms, why you mad?" so lets stay on topic Mr. Investigator Sir. What I did care about was testing this status quo, to see if those who talk it could take it, turns out they can't.
> [{quoted}](name=JL KS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wY5K7nEU,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2020-02-03T00:03:27.963+0000) > I'm 27 years old retired ARMY veteran, not 14 If that's true then act like it.
: They too busy trying to get that HEARTHSTONE money... {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
> [{quoted}](name=teto god supp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4EfXQZyW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-02T07:46:53.814+0000) > > ~~They~~ China too busy trying to get that HEARTHSTONE money... > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
Felbhu (NA)
: Can we make URF into an arena deathmatch or something?
The point of the game _is_ to win. If you just want to derp around and practice builds there's the Practice Tool.
: Tried to come back. Can't.
See you in a week. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: Blizzard popularized loot box gambling in video games so yeah they've been a shit company for a long time now
> [{quoted}](name=roflcopterssssss,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JX08n2rW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-31T12:37:37.669+0000) > > Blizzard popularized loot box gambling in video games so yeah they've been a shit company for a long time now You must be new to the internet. That title goes to EA not Blizzard and they're not loot boxes, they're "Surprise Mechanics!".
3rr0r0001 (EUW)
: Another newbie is leaving your game, Rito.
See you in a week. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: I guess the difference is... URF: I get to play the champ I want and have fun. :) ARURF: I'm forced to play a champ i have no idea or desire to play and most likely isn't even good in URF FOR 30 MIN OMG GET ME OUT OF THIS GAME BRING BACK URF OMG. And Once you finally get a viable champ your teamates AFK at start...
> [{quoted}](name=J Epstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bdn8hmls,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2020-01-28T06:50:04.744+0000) > > ARURF: I'm forced to play a champ i have no idea or desire to play and most likely isn't even good in URF FOR 30 MIN OMG GET ME OUT OF THIS GAME BRING BACK URF OMG. And Once you finally get a viable champ your teamates AFK at start... I just afk when I get something that's garbage and just go watch something on netflix till the match is over.
: Bro I vouched for you, you were the chosen one
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ae8RUecQ,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2020-01-28T00:47:22.488+0000) > > Bro I vouched for you, you were the chosen one So was Anakin Skywalker and you saw how _**that**_ turned out for the most part. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Umbra Z (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kocikreka,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZzdTGJnf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-26T12:22:24.569+0000) > > You on the other hand , surely getting a chat restriction and honour reset. Enjoy punishment and justice system ;) The twisted system needs reform, they punish the tree by cutting the branches(toxicity) when the root of the toxic tree is trolls, who make positive people turn toxic and queue up again right after.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbra Z,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZzdTGJnf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-26T15:05:03.064+0000) > > The twisted system needs reform, they punish the tree by cutting the branches(toxicity) when the root of the toxic tree is trolls, who make positive people turn toxic and queue up again right after. At the end of the day, when all is said and done, you and _**you**_ alone are responsible for your actions/behavior.
: See you in a week.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3nRAqQH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-25T07:24:23.762+0000) > > See you in a week.
: the real reason urf always goes into a decline after its been out for a few days
ARURF isn't URF. It's a trashy complete garbage RNG abomination Rito thinks is "exciting".
: Because Riot needs a way to earn money. They're a business.
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rEtqMst4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-24T01:14:52.337+0000) > > Because ~~Riot~~**China** needs a way to ~~earn~~**extort **money.
: Soooo... How did our Karma Charity go?
It went to all the hungry needy Rioters of the world so it was a complete success.
: Penalty system NEEDS to be updated
> [{quoted}](name=Bring me my belt,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U2Hz43RN,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-21T04:09:33.705+0000) > > I get Riot doesn't like the whole "jail" approach (Putting penalized players in their own queue) I don't understand why. The system works amazing in DOTA.
: just remove the chat
But then someone could just spam pings!
: I had the worst game in pbe aruf...
Maybe you'll have more fun playing Intro Bots. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: RIOT IS TURNING GAMING INTO A CHINESE COMMUNIST DYSTOPIA
I look at this wall-o-rant and all I can hear is "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was a jerk to people and got punished/banned for it! WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
afmghost (NA)
: Tom Brady sits in endzone and cries during one point deficit during Titans game
Since everyone wants to talk about Tom Brady in this thread... https://youtu.be/3R3TPWiaZ9g
: What an absolutely fucking stupid idea. How about just make regular urf because arurf is now and forever hot garbage. oh hey it's jikker.
> [{quoted}](name=hRnrBbWoTr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TLZhOWMK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-18T21:33:16.676+0000) > > How about just make regular urf because arurf is now and forever hot garbage. This.
2gudaiya (NA)
: tom brady must have so many haters after literally 2 decades at the top.
> [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OQjhrseA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-18T19:04:58.758+0000) > > tom brady must have so many haters after literally 2 decades at the top. They're just jealous of how he kisses his son. {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Jabriel (NA)
: Can you guys bring back URF and not ARURF?
Yeah, I agree. This abomination they try to force on us is disgusting so I just get in the habit of dodging or just afking when I get stuck with a trash champion rather than be stuck in a match I can't win or be useful.
: Do we have a release date for arurf?
You're reallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy going to cry to me about... lol... Shaco in Urf? Lemme guess, you don't buy pink wards or a sweeper lens but cry "omg hez 2 OP ur try hurd!"?
: The Virgin vulpera vs the Chad male draenei
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E4gFTWVE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-16T00:14:27.864+0000) > > The Virgin vulpera vs the Chad male ~~draenei~~Mechagnome Also I only like Vulpera as Shamans cause their totems look so cute.
: Hopefully soon, URF is basically the only reason I keep playing this stupid game.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FwP20WJg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-15T19:54:01.655+0000) > > Hopefully soon, URF is basically the only reason I keep playing this stupid game. ARURF isn't URF, it's a shittier version being pushed on the community because a small minority piss, moan, and cry about actual URF.
Modi (NA)
: Yummi needs to be banned from URF
Playing Yuumi in actual real URF when it was around during the 10th Anniversary, not that trash abomination piece of garbage they try to pass off as URF with RNG, was about the only time I've ever actually enjoyed and had fun in this subpar MOBA in years.
: Just imagine being in balance team and this thing with his kit is sent to you from design team and you just sit there thinking about how the fuck are you supposed to balanced that thing.
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tb40Pflo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-13T21:26:16.876+0000) > > Just imagine being in balance team and this thing with his kit is sent to you from design team and you just sit there thinking about how the fuck are you supposed to balanced that thing. You mean the balance team that hasn't existed in League for a number of years? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: I cant wait to see Fiddle rework tomorrow
> [{quoted}](name=Mega MilkJugs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dpaN3AzY,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-13T17:39:53.142+0000) > heck i even had a dream about fiddlesticks on the 10th Show us here on the doll where he touched you.
: I propose to vote for a player as a representative to be part of the balance team!
You do realize there isn't even a balance team, hasn't been for years.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5nKKv7p6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-12T17:47:53.635+0000) > > She's alot more useful than Sona. Better damage, utility, and CC. Ehh this is just not true. A full build senna would just get 1 shot by a full build sona... sona does so much more damage and heals so much more. With senna it's hard to heal and hurt somone at the same time. Sona also has a team wide sheild and a team wide stun a team wide speed up and a team wide damage buff. Senna has a delayed slow moving cc she does have a speed up. And her sheild is team wide but it's not spamabale.
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5nKKv7p6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-12T18:08:26.907+0000) > > Ehh this is just not true. A full build senna would just get 1 shot by a full build sona... sona does so much more damage and heals so much more. With senna it's hard to heal and hurt somone at the same time. Sona also has a team wide sheild and a team wide stun a team wide speed up and a team wide damage buff. Senna has a delayed slow moving cc she does have a speed up. And her sheild is team wide but it's not spamabale. If you find it "difficult" to heal and deal damage at the same time as Senna you're obviously playing her wrong and would explain alot.
: Is Senna really better than Sona support? Idk.
She's alot more useful than Sona. Better damage, utility, and CC.
rujitra (NA)
: "Why doesn't Riot care"
"Why doesn't Rito care?", they don't, that's what they have shills like you for. So they feel like they're beloved by their community and not making any mistakes.
Sinople (NA)
: i want to meet you
> [{quoted}](name=Sinople,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7wloeljy,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-10T16:47:02.400+0000) > > Hi everyone, i was wondering if it is possible to meet cute people. Add me little if you're a nice person > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} **Chris Hanson wants to know your location.**
: League meta
Supports are complete garbage currently and lol karma. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: this ban system is treating me like a child and a robot. it has so many flaws.
> [{quoted}](name=Bronze 6 Yasuo,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PIouHZ5d,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-05T02:16:03.406+0000) > > i still find it bizarre that you can get banned just for talking shit. like i understand if you are going afk every game on purpose, inting, or being racist, but to ban someone cause they wanna express their feelings? what do you take me for? a robot? this ban system needs to change lmao. > > expressing my anger whenever im mad is the only thing that stops me from going afk and opening mid. and if ur gonna take away my freedom of speech then why should you expect me to keep playing this bullshit and not die from a stroke. > No one said you can't express yourself in such a juvenile fashion nor are your first amendment rights being "violated" . You just have to man up and take responsibility for the consequences of said actions.
: RIOT AGAIN IT IS FUCKING BALANCE ISSUES
Jokes on you, there hasn't been a "Balance Team" in years. Most already were aware of that. I guess you didn't get the memo.
IVSakenz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ve01nhX0,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-03T18:14:48.561+0000) > > No. You apparently have no knowledge of Egyptian mythology. You've confused Anubis' portfolio with Set. > > Set /sɛt/ or Seth /sɛθ/ (Egyptian: stẖ; also transliterated Sheth, Setesh, Sutekh, Setan, Seth Merksamer, Seteh,[a] Setekh, or Suty) is a god of chaos, fire, deserts, trickery, storms, envy, disorder, violence, and foreigners. > > Anubis or Inpu, Anpu in Ancient Egyptian (/əˈnjuːbɪs/; Ancient Greek: Ἄνουβις, Egyptian: inpw, Coptic: ⲁⲛⲟⲩⲡ Anoup) is the Greek name of the god of death, mummification, embalming, the afterlife, cemeteries, tombs, and the Underworld. > > Try again. said as much already.. I apologize if making a mistake somehow hurt your sensibility or offended you in some way. Personally, I am a human.. we do that a lot
> [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ve01nhX0,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-03T18:17:31.046+0000) > > said as much already.. I apologize if making a mistake somehow hurt your sensibility or offended you in some way. Personally, I am a human.. we do that a lot lol you replied _as_ I posted. My bad.
IVSakenz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ve01nhX0,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-03T17:08:20.109+0000) > > Or Anubis as both were Jackal headed deities. I personally lean towards it being the latter as Set is normally thought of as an "evil" or at the very least an antagonistic deity. Set was the god who walked you through the afterlife to get to the scales which determine if you go to the afterlife or purgatory.. In no way was he evil.. he is a protector god.. because without him no one could make it into the afterlife.. All according to lore.. Just because he is also a god of death, does not make him evil..there is nothing evil about death.. it is part of the cycle of life
> [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ve01nhX0,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T17:31:57.068+0000) > > Set was the god who walked you through the afterlife to get to the scales which determine if you go to the afterlife or purgatory.. > > In no way was he evil.. he is a protector god.. because without him no one could make it into the afterlife.. > > All according to lore.. > > Just because he is also a god of death, does not make him evil..there is nothing evil about death.. it is part of the cycle of life No. You apparently have no knowledge of Egyptian mythology. You've confused Anubis' portfolio with Set. Set /sɛt/ or Seth /sɛθ/ (Egyptian: stẖ; also transliterated Sheth, Setesh, Sutekh, Setan, Seth Merksamer, Seteh,[a] Setekh, or Suty) is a god of chaos, fire, deserts, trickery, storms, envy, disorder, violence, and foreigners. Anubis or Inpu, Anpu in Ancient Egyptian (/əˈnjuːbɪs/; Ancient Greek: Ἄνουβις, Egyptian: inpw, Coptic: ⲁⲛⲟⲩⲡ Anoup) is the Greek name of the god of death, mummification, embalming, the afterlife, cemeteries, tombs, and the Underworld. Try again.
: {{champion:75}} is made after the god set, and {{champion:58}} after the god Sobek, and {{champion:268}} after ra, so hes a god champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Greenlightx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ve01nhX0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-03T17:02:24.327+0000) > > {{champion:75}} is made after the god set, and {{champion:58}} after the god Sobek, and {{champion:268}} after ra, so hes a god champion. Or Anubis as both were Jackal headed deities. I personally lean towards it being the latter as Set is normally thought of as an "evil" or at the very least an antagonistic deity.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sjyqrgKF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-02T12:07:52.297+0000) > > We know what you have planned for it.... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Sometimes they get dirty, and the dust needs to be cleaned from it. Get your sick mind our of the gutter!
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sjyqrgKF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T13:52:23.835+0000) > > Sometimes they get dirty, and the dust needs to be cleaned from it. Get your sick mind our of the gutter! Ruh Ro Raggy, it's the Joke Police, wee woo wee woo wee woo!
DAfisho7 (NA)
: I'm a streamer looking for growth
Your partner sounds like an arrogant knob. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Miahoo (NA)
: A question about the evelynn statue
> [{quoted}](name=Miahoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sjyqrgKF,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-02T12:03:22.849+0000) > > I mean, does it resist water or any **other** liquid that may be sprayed on it...? We know what you have planned for it.... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Exibir mais

Bropocolypse

Nível 289 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão