: Solving the Karma Subclass Chaos
She does not belong as a battle mage I can tell you that for 100%. The fact people want her as a battlemage/enchanter will make her fucking broken. Like im sorry but there are no other enchanting battle mages and there should never be one. It would be so unhealthy for the game. I think the best way is to make her an artillery enchanter as it will give her the poke that she needs while still being a support at heart. This will also allow for the shield bomb because it will be her new empowered E.
Comentários de Rioters
Mc Raton (NA)
: Okay Nerf or Rework Tryndamere, it's not funny anymore.
Pick {{champion:114}} and at lvl 2 level your W and you smash him while prockibg vitals. After that lane is free and he will never try to fight you. Thanks to that you can zone him from CS and win prettyhard while allowing yourself to scale as {{champion:114}}.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 5
Yo Meddler. Can you ensure that you don't make top too counter reliant cause let me tell you. It feels terrible to get counter picked already and if we have to then see further counter created it will be just awful. Hopefully you take us top laners into consideration
Comentários de Rioters
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 28
Thoughts on Fiora? Plz and Ty
: Small Diana Gameplay changes coming to PBE
I used to play Diana and in all honesty @Meddlet I think you should just shelf her until you have time to do major changes as small QOL changes wont do too much or satisfy anyone. I like the changes but you will get a lot of negative feedback. Peace and have good day
: The vote for a 2020 VGU is up
{{champion:56}} is who I voted for.
: Why is support such a disliked role?
Idk whenever I go on tilt in the top lane I will bust out some{{champion:117}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:40}} because I seem to untilt by playing the support role. Sometimes I will just hop on and play it too. It jist depends what I feel like doing that day.
Dionesus (NA)
: Do not nerf Sona Taric bot lane.
Played against it today and won simply because Leona is OP :)
gubigubi (NA)
: Fiora is incredibly unsatisfying and unfun to play right now. Needs buffs? A rework?
Yea ever since I realized mymain has hit that 46% and lower winrate I have moved from Solo/duo Q and just spamming Flex Q with ADC Miss Fortune (cause she is fun and flex is not serious). Once riot decides to bring tanks back and rework Fiora R to something more useful like old Fiora R then I will be happy to olay her.
Ahris (NA)
: Any talk about the hinted Ahri rework?
gg wp xDD (EUNE)
: fiora the " ground " duelist
Yea Fiora sits at a 46-47% winrate. We might see a buff in patch 9.8 @ the earliest only hecause she is still getting picked in LCS...
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Why Do You Play A Champion?
{{champion:114}} because i like her design and her lore is really cool and interesting. Also % max health true dmg....
qViolet (NA)
: Bringing back old champions before their rework
Let a legacy client be created but hell no not in the base game. Just lets make that legacy client and let them legacy people use those accounts and play their old shit but there has to be a way for riot to make money so maybe its a monthly fee of $5 to use the legacy client.
Kadexe (NA)
: Not bad ideas, but your new W sounds too similar to spells like Volibear's E or Maokai's Q. It needs a touch of creativity.
Do you have any good ideas? This was the only thing that sounded decent and made sense in my opinion but im open to other suggestions.
Comentários de Rioters
: Within all of this hate, what do you like about this game?
I like playing Fiora top lane. Its fun.... like really fun.
Parznip (NA)
: 4 New Tank Items (Concept)
Imagine Volibear with that third item like holy he would be even more broken in the early to mid game. I think you need to tone that item down just for him XD.
: What are your top 5 favorite champions and what do they say about you?
{{champion:114}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:76}} Now what do these say about me? Idk I like to play every role in the game and im super nice?
: Game is Freezing often, I have to tab out and go to task manager to force quit and re launch!
Same here...... 1/5 games it freezes and I have to ctrl+alt+delete to restart my pc and then log back in and I usually miss 2-3 minutes
moronpad (EUW)
: new players are always placed too high in their first ranked placements
First season I played I got S3 and finished S5 next season I got placed B4 and finished S1. Next season I started silver 5, and finished P5. Finally this season I started G4 and finished P5. So in total im hard stuck P5 now. LOL
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 14
Hey Meddler. I just wanted to ask if there is any chance {{champion:114}} could get a change to her E? I always wanted a disarm on that ability as it feels it would make sense. Thanks for reading and have a good day.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 13
Hey Meddler will you guys ever consider giving Fiora a Disarm on her because I think as a duelist in her lore she should in theory be able to knock people weapons out of their hands. A duelist should be able to disarm their opponent, but that’s just my opinion. Love you Meddler!!!
: Experiment: Community Patch Notes
Ok so my changes are literally only for the champ I play and I have {{champion:114}} Now my change for {{champion:114}} would be to nerf her % max health true damage into % current health true damage. The reason I want this is because I want her W to change in one aspect or another. Recently riot reworked {{champion:39}} that has this new”CC” called disarm that stops people from AA now my idea is that if fiora parries an AA then she will disarm the opponent that she hits with her W and this will scale with the lvl of the ability like 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 second disarm, and also a cooldown buff of 20/18/16/14/12 though that may be too generous so 22/20/18/16/14 would be okay too. I had a second idea for her W but it’s late in the night here in Canada so ima hit the sheets. Peace riot and keep on improving the game.
Anu3isII (EUNE)
: 1. Why is Lulu there? Especially when her most picked item is Banner of Command to counter Mages? 2. The options you offer in your pool are skewed. Firstly, you shouldn't ban your hardest counter every game, you should ban champions that can affect negatively the whole team. Secondly, many mages consider Assassins as their hardest counter, since they are made to murder carries. So they will consider them stronger than they really are.
Ok you have to understand one thing and that is lulu is to assassins what singed is to bruisers in the early game. An annoying as fuck champion that is too safe to fight and our trades you if the player has half a brain cell.
: Teemo face in ITEMS ART (Pixel art>ITEMS ART)
I’m on a phone so I can’t see it.... thank the lord Jesus Christ.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: What kind of cell service does the devil use?
Signed in just to upvote like holy this is genius.{{champion:17}}
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: April 20
Yo @Meddler just a quick question about Fiora. Ok she is my main and love her to bits but my problem is not current game fiora but the theme and the future of fiora. Ok so as we know fiora is the grand duelist who uses all 3 fencing styles to maximize her ability to duel others but in dueling other than hitting your opponent it is also possible to win by knocking their weapon out of their hand..... or as in league terms to disarm them..... now as a main I though it would be cool if riot Implemented a disarm into her kit most likely on her E because right now it has 0 mechanics and also as a side note please change the ult as a lady from Demacia who doesn’t use magic isn’t it quite strange that fiora has a magical AOE heal.
xelaker (NA)
: mid season riot is gonna do adc stuff. prob break 2 other roles in the process....
lol bro thats pretty funny but also really true sadly..................
Shahamut (NA)
: I still think Fiora's W/passive is too forgiving.
Ok in my honest opinion as a 500k gold 2 currently last season plat 5 player the only part of her kit that is truest toxic is the w and I have for a long time wanted it to change. For one she is based on fencing and in the sport they never stun anybody and so I found that really weird. For me Fiora is supposed to be super high mobility and so I found it wired that she only ever had one dash and so I thought they would make her w the old way where you would activate it and if you block an AA you then got another q on your w so in theory you could Q to engage then counter any skill/AA and get another Q on your W and then she could use more mobility for more sticking potential.
: Am I the only one who does not want Lee Sin to be buffed?
Tone down FIORA wtf are you talking about she is trash tier right now compared to Sion or Cho’gath or Camille or fucking anything top lane for that matter like if anything she needs a buff because the new bruiser rune won’t even work on her like wtf are you trying to say......
: Help us make 3 minigames in 48 hours! (Team Jam Packed - Thunderdome XI)
Support the project we cannot have these false faiths overcome us. Stand together and stand strong to the one true faith the Project faith!!!!!
: I want to play this with my little nephews but this community is toxif af
Just don’t play ranked and try to set up 5 man so that your team won’t be toxic at least also when you start the game all chat is turned off so as long as they don’t see the enemy typing they will never know about the toxicity.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 3
Hey @Meddle would you be able to tell me when the irelia rework will most likely be released and also if you have any plans to possibly revert the black cleaver build path to its old phage and warhammer recipe?
Kurjao (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CJ10002000,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UekB1VPj,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-02-20T02:57:07.863+0000) > > {{champion:42}} is in a good spot why mess with him he has abilities that make sense for a pilot like his q is a bomb his w is a ww2 plane shooting his e ok im not so sure about but his r is him shooting missiles like any other plane. When i said character wise I meant like how is he gonna look, are they gonna change his personality? Are they gonna make him look more yordle-like? that kinda stuff
Oh ok my bad i misunderstood yea ok i can agree with that true.
Comentários de Rioters
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 21
Hey Meddler i like the sound of the new keystone and i think it will synergize well with {{champion:114}} and now all you need to do is make {{item:3071}} build out of {{item:3044}} and {{item:3133}} cause {{item:3067}} feels really bad and a waste of stats on bruisers. At that point i dont think ill even complain about the pricing because at least we will finally be in a decent spot as a class.
Kurjao (NA)
: I'm really curious what direction they're gonna go with Corki character wise, all i know is that he's an ace pilot who lives for the danger of dogfights despite his age
{{champion:42}} is in a good spot why mess with him he has abilities that make sense for a pilot like his q is a bomb his w is a ww2 plane shooting his e ok im not so sure about but his r is him shooting missiles like any other plane.
Comentários de Rioters
: "increase the damage you deal by 10% (max 2% per second)" Need some help understanding what it means
Wait does this mean it will work on new swain I’ll really well? Also any others champs that can make this work except Malz Morg Brand Fiddle ???
: Is there any champion you have fun playing against?
I like to play {{champion:114}} vs anything idk why but nothing really tilts me i just like to face different picks. The one thing i can complain about is a stale meta where 3-5 champions are constantly seen.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Thilmer (EUW)
: Confessions: skins you want for fanservice reasons.
Star Guardian Fiora, Irelia, and Riven :)
Exibir mais

CJ10002000

Nível 223 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão