HappyYay (EUW)
: Good name for a Senna main?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bu5QFyb,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T13:37:39.546+0000) > > yet at the end old aatrox was seen in competitive and arguably incredibly strong To be fair, that was from a broken item combination, up until that point, he literally didn't see a single pro game. Dude went FIVE years seeing no pro play.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bu5QFyb,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-14T14:14:21.602+0000) > > To be fair, that was from a broken item combination, up until that point, he literally didn't see a single pro game. Dude went FIVE years seeing no pro play. {{champion:86}}
: Since he was broken at the end because of rageblade. The only times he had a actual playrate was when he was broken. If a champion is broken PEOPLE WILL PLAY THEM. His playrate in general was super fucking low unlike new Aatrox which shows people don't like him and he was impossible to balance.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bu5QFyb,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T13:40:50.896+0000) > > Since he was broken at the end because of rageblade. The only times he had a actual playrate was when he was broken. If a champion is broken PEOPLE WILL PLAY THEM. > > His playrate in general was super fucking low unlike new Aatrox which shows people don't like him and he was impossible to balance. just a spoiler here new aatrox is still a balance nightmare because he either NEVER dies or he NEVER does anything
: Love people like you. JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE SOMETHING DOESN'T MEAN MOST PEOPLE DID Again the majority of people don't like old Aatrox. Old Aatrox should never come back it's was a failure of a champion most people didn't like deal with it.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bu5QFyb,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T13:18:38.671+0000) > > Love people like you. JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE SOMETHING DOESN'T MEAN MOST PEOPLE DID > > Again the majority of people don't like old Aatrox. > > Old Aatrox should never come back it's was a failure of a champion most people didn't like deal with it. yet at the end old aatrox was seen in competitive and arguably incredibly strong
VIadimir (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Era Teemo,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JeNbpv51,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-14T12:29:38.811+0000) > > Tip: When you are pissed blame yourself (just do not talk vs/& about teammates, give s examples what you have to do batter). Make them laugh and do not turn them vs you. > > Typing takes a lot of time, each consider, if you have enough time to type. Even if I know it waS my own fault, I will feel embarraSSed and if Someone callS me out for it, I will get defenSive.
> [{quoted}](name=VIadimir,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JeNbpv51,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-14T12:45:14.093+0000) > > Even if I know it waS my own fault, I will feel embarraSSed and if Someone callS me out for it, I will get defenSive. chat is the enemy ignore the chat
Comentários de Rioters
94372148 (NA)
: Pyke's pull doesn't need a 90% slow attached to it.
the stab needs the slow and until they fix the bug where him hooking a champion basically slides them backwards like 2 steps they hook shouldn't lose the slow
: Is that why the new one still has a higher playrate by almost double. NOBODY FUCKING PLAYED OLD AATROX INCLUDED YOU BTY SO WHY WOULD RIOT PUT HIM BACK INTO THE GAME. Like the only times you played him is when he was broken af which bty showed that he needed a rework. If you want to play a champion like old Aatrox go play xin.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bu5QFyb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-14T12:13:08.027+0000) > > Is that why the new one still has a higher playrate by almost double. > > NOBODY FUCKING PLAYED OLD AATROX INCLUDED YOU BTY SO WHY WOULD RIOT PUT HIM BACK INTO THE GAME. > > Like the only times you played him is when he was broken af which bty showed that he needed a rework. > > If you want to play a champion like old Aatrox go play xin. I played old aatrox as a support because no one knew how to handle him and with bloodwell i could dive and help my adc secure a kill and die, then revive to either back off or go after the second person New Aatrox is a pain in the ass to play
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eQeJVi9j,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-14T01:02:58.894+0000) > > start simple, {{champion:91}} is meme'd to be the first blood champion because he has a level 2 powerspike with Q+W+AA and ignite if need be > whereas someone like {{champion:81}} probably wants to have a specific item or items (in Ezreal's case {{item:3070}} +{{item:3057}} ) to come online > > learning which champs have innate powerspikes and which champs have item power spikes isn't always easy and sometimes they have both (usually they have both because a champion can powerspike multiple times. {{champion:91}} + {{item:3147}} is going to do more damage than early game talon and has extreme damage against people without armor for example) but stick with it and learn when your champ is able to take fights and get kill pressure > > Also it should be noted that powerspiking into a bad match up might not seem like a powerspike > Sticking with that {{champion:91}} example, if a talon trys to fight a {{champion:33}} {{item:3075}} (for whatever reason we'll say they're laning against eachother) hes not as likely to kill him despite still having the same set of skills that would likely allow him to 100 to 0 a mage > > Hopefully this helped in some way {{item:3156}} {{item:3091}} are massive counters to Thornmail btw.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eQeJVi9j,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-14T11:27:01.679+0000) > > {{item:3156}} {{item:3091}} are massive counters to Thornmail btw. {{item:3036}} ?
: MATCH MAKING
> [{quoted}](name=AiX1 Xaea,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BNKEcUWJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-14T07:04:14.009+0000) > > MATCH MAKING there i added match making in the middle
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ex%%%NTB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-14T02:34:52.531+0000) > > {{champion:497}} Xayah has Bird feet btw. Why him?
> [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ex%%%NTB,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-14T03:36:24.365+0000) > > Xayah has Bird feet btw. > > Why him? I mean Rakan is basically the incarnation of ADHD Also hes loud and likes to be the center of attention, which is relatable also i know that they both bird feet...?
: Which League of Legends Champ are you most like?
: im a whore for honor
{{sticker:sg-lulu}} i do co op all season just to be honorable
: AP itemization
: Tower Killer Wukong | Take Demolish, Titanic and Trinity Force and Melt down Turrets
: uhuh uhuh. but what we really need is sexy santa kai'sa and lux
> [{quoted}](name=Troll Slaiyer,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8QYQTXVQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-14T01:17:30.900+0000) > > uhuh uhuh. but what we really need is sexy santa kai'sa and lux the last thing Kai'sa needs is another skin
: how do i know when my champ is fed/hits their powerspike?
start simple, {{champion:91}} is meme'd to be the first blood champion because he has a level 2 powerspike with Q+W+AA and ignite if need be whereas someone like {{champion:81}} probably wants to have a specific item or items (in Ezreal's case {{item:3070}} +{{item:3057}} ) to come online learning which champs have innate powerspikes and which champs have item power spikes isn't always easy and sometimes they have both (usually they have both because a champion can powerspike multiple times. {{champion:91}} + {{item:3147}} is going to do more damage than early game talon and has extreme damage against people without armor for example) but stick with it and learn when your champ is able to take fights and get kill pressure Also it should be noted that powerspiking into a bad match up might not seem like a powerspike Sticking with that {{champion:91}} example, if a talon trys to fight a {{champion:33}} {{item:3075}} (for whatever reason we'll say they're laning against eachother) hes not as likely to kill him despite still having the same set of skills that would likely allow him to 100 to 0 a mage Hopefully this helped in some way
: I hate Pyke, but you are so right, a Bad Santa Pyke would be a great idea xD
> [{quoted}](name=Lewd Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8QYQTXVQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T00:38:01.730+0000) > > I hate Pyke, but you are so right, a Bad Santa Pyke would be a great idea xD it just kinda came to me, like Pyke at the forefront with his knife in one hand and a bag of 'presents' slung over his shoulder with Neeko and Yuumi on the sleigh trying to make the insane santa carry out his santa duties
: My issue with gameplay now is, 99% of the time I don’t feel like I’m being outplayed. It just feels like I’m being out championed. Oh cool this guy Picked lee sin into my Kayn. Guess I don’t get to play this game. Oh someone picked akali into my gangplank. Welp there is nothing I can do to win this game. Hope my team can manage it.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G00vrmRp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T00:09:05.743+0000) > > My issue with gameplay now is, 99% of the time I don’t feel like I’m being outplayed. It just feels like I’m being out championed. > > Oh cool this guy Picked lee sin into my Kayn. Guess I don’t get to play this game. > Oh someone picked akali into my gangplank. Welp there is nothing I can do to win this game. Hope my team can manage it. did our team grab Kai'sa Pyke or Xayah and Rakan? No, welp we tried to play the game
Comentários de Rioters
: As someone who has been playing the game since season 2, you hit it spot on. Riot doesn't seem to care anymore or even want to address the problems. What they do want to do is continue creating new champions with overloaded kits and the same gameplay styles we already have on older champions, and say that is a amazing champion. Shocker, Riot creating a narrative for themselves that they are amazing and dedicated Developers. If Riot cared at all about their community, champions, and games . . . . no one would have this many client issues, complain about various things in the game being too powerful, Riot flat out lying and telling the community they don't buff champions based off of skin sales, and valuing new champions at a hire regard than mordernizing the art of older ones or fixing their work results on champions they messed up on. Shocker! Riot really cares in the past 10 years.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathfall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BNKEcUWJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-14T00:12:53.619+0000) > > As someone who has been playing the game since season 2, you hit it spot on. Riot doesn't seem to care anymore or even want to address the problems. What they do want to do is continue creating new champions with overloaded kits and the same gameplay styles we already have on older champions, and say that is a amazing champion. Shocker, Riot creating a narrative for themselves that they are amazing and dedicated Developers. If Riot cared at all about their community, champions, and games . . . . no one would have this many client issues, complain about various things in the game being too powerful, Riot flat out lying and telling the community they don't buff champions based off of skin sales, and valuing new champions at a hire regard than mordernizing the art of older ones or fixing their work results on champions they messed up on. Shocker! Riot really cares in the past 10 years. And i'm not even saying BALANCE EVERYTHING NOW RIOT some things might not be able to be balanced until x thing happens first, and I'm totally okay with that, I just want to know that it IS happening, because right now what we know about is a Diana rework and potentially a Wukong rework. One of those wasn't even brought up that much and just seems out of left field. Sure maybe it makes sense to Riot but they don't tell the community whats going on which is the problem. I understand needing to keep new champs secret but keeping existing updates secret especially from players who main the champion is just horrible. It just showcases a lack of Riot communicating with the general playerbase and instead going in and talking to a handful of people and being like "well everyone MUST like this idea why wouldn't they" Just like how eternals, something that should've been great, was ruined because Riot is like yeah PAY US for that thing you've asked years for so disconnected its sad tbh
: if it is useless as you claim then the rng is not going to be a problem , but its not about giving something useful, its about having the adaptibility to use more than one rune in each situation, i can already think of 5 or 6 champs that can use this rune pretty effectively and that from my very limited champ pool.
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3npn3e6E,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T23:24:45.227+0000) > > if it is useless as you claim then the rng is not going to be a problem , but its not about giving something useful, its about having the adaptibility to use more than one rune in each situation, i can already think of 5 or 6 champs that can use this rune pretty effectively and that from my very limited champ pool. having played it already on a friends pbe account its not a super rune, its a rune that MIGHT maybe give you what you need, but JUST as easily would give u aery on say trundle Ezreal could use it and maybe kennen still but just like with klepto the mass majority of champions shouldn't touch this rune
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BNKEcUWJ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-13T22:09:47.610+0000) > > Sylas has problems itemizing (again this list is comprised of what I found, not necassarily personal beliefs) > And Trundle is somewhere between being braindead like Yi and Trynda and too weak to be a viable pick I never understood that complaint on Sylas. What about him is bad itemization? He can easily build the same items as Ekko, they're both slightly tanky AP characters who get bonus for hitting you and run at you with slows. Lich bane synergizes AMAZINGLY with his passive, a RoA fits his bruiser style. What about his him is so freaking bad to itemize with?
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BNKEcUWJ,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T22:41:49.286+0000) > > I never understood that complaint on Sylas. What about him is bad itemization? He can easily build the same items as Ekko, they're both slightly tanky AP characters who get bonus for hitting you and run at you with slows. > > Lich bane synergizes AMAZINGLY with his passive, a RoA fits his bruiser style. What about his him is so freaking bad to itemize with? I think it falls in line with people feeling that there isn't enough ap bruiser items if I had to guess, I mean Sylas does feel kinda meh to play, not necessarily weak by any means its just nothing really feels like a core item aside from lichbane (which is a core item on a BUNCH of ap champs and i would say thats a pretty boring part of ap champs atm) {{item:3027}} is late game when it finally becomes useful and it doesn't offer any cdr he'd be much happier to go into {{item:3152}} probably but he really lacks the option if he wants to survive team fights
: Just going to say this, the rune is too good, but only on certain champs...
> [{quoted}](name=Chillingfrost,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3npn3e6E,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-11-13T22:13:23.713+0000) > > Just going to say this, the rune is too good, but only on certain champs... its only good when it gives you something useful, people wanted less Rng not more
Terozu (NA)
: Trundle is in the same category as Yi and Tryndamere, and Riot listened, that's why he's in his current state. Sylas is an overloaded character in general, and belongs grouped with Kai'Sa and Akali, except he's more overloaded than both of them.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BNKEcUWJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-13T21:49:35.700+0000) > > Trundle is in the same category as Yi and Tryndamere, and Riot listened, that's why he's in his current state. Sylas is an overloaded character in general, and belongs grouped with Kai'Sa and Akali, except he's more overloaded than both of them. Sylas has problems itemizing (again this list is comprised of what I found, not necassarily personal beliefs) And Trundle is somewhere between being braindead like Yi and Trynda and too weak to be a viable pick
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fnJB7lYI,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-13T21:33:37.949+0000) > > Oh no the chicken wrap is going to his head SOMEONE CALL A DOCTOR HES GONE MAD WITH CHICKEN WRAP POWER Bwahahahawkbawkbawk 🐓🐔🐓🐔🐓🐔
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fnJB7lYI,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-13T21:35:46.624+0000) > > Bwahahahawkbawkbawk > > 🐓🐔🐓🐔🐓🐔 o_O
: If you report this thread I'll get my mod friends to just ignore it.
Oh no the chicken wrap is going to his head SOMEONE CALL A DOCTOR HES GONE MAD WITH CHICKEN WRAP POWER
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BNKEcUWJ,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T17:53:18.307+0000) > > It's perfectly fine to have believe that those are existing problems. The issue that arises (and that I sought to correct in my comment) as that then those people seem to believe that they are entitled to those things being changed, simply because they don't like them. The only obligation Riot has is to the majority of the player base, making a game that the most amount of people want to play and enjoy. Will there be things that people disagree with? Yes, everyone has those. But if those issues are not shared with the global majority playerbase at large, Riot will in all likeliness not change them. Hmmm Then the best course of action would probably be for him to post it somewhere with a huge concentration of league players to see if that is a general consensus (idk if I spelt that right) or just bais? I mean where would that even go? Twitter? Reddit? I personally think it'd be interesting to see what the whole league community thinks not just the boards
> [{quoted}](name=AnythingSupports,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BNKEcUWJ,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T18:00:58.970+0000) > > Hmmm > Then the best course of action would probably be for him to post it somewhere with a huge concentration of league players to see if that is a general consensus (idk if I spelt that right) or just bais? > I mean where would that even go? Twitter? Reddit? > I personally think it'd be interesting to see what the whole league community thinks not just the boards I don't even know where on Reddit or Twitter I would post such a thing, it was just convenient to put it here on the boards
: Xin has Diana ult at level 1
Wait are you making a joke about how Diana's ults gonna be a basic ability and therefore be a shittier version of xin's dash??????
: Xin has Diana ult at level 1
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BNKEcUWJ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-13T16:22:43.710+0000) > > I'm not saying they are or that they should but even in game these problems come up, on reddit, streamers, etc etc > so you not agreeing puts you in a minority on AT LEAST a handful of the included topics (because there are many) Streamers are also a tiny population of the game, as well as the people you specifically are running into in matches. In all of my matches I don't see anyone saying anything of that sort, which directly counteracts your anecdotal evidence of in-game encounters. Reddit is granted significantly larger than the boards, but even there there is quite large differences in opinion (in fact, most of the time it's almost the direct opposite of what the boards express). Riot has no obligation to make a game that a tiny minority want. They are making the game that the most amount of people have the most amount of fun with. If that game is different than what you want, then it is directly evident that *you are in the minority.*
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BNKEcUWJ,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T16:28:22.063+0000) > > Streamers are also a tiny population of the game, as well as the people you specifically are running into in matches. In all of my matches I don't see anyone saying anything of that sort, which directly counteracts your anecdotal evidence of in-game encounters. > > Reddit is granted significantly larger than the boards, but even there there is quite large differences in opinion (in fact, most of the time it's almost the direct opposite of what the boards express). > > Riot has no obligation to make a game that a tiny minority want. They are making the game that the most amount of people have the most amount of fun with. If that game is different than what you want, then it is directly evident that *you are in the minority.* Considering _anything_ that effects players negatively is something RIot is obligated to fix that statement is wrong This is about problems of the community, not **The boards community** anyone can comment on it However this is about things that have been consistent Karma mains is a good example also suggesting that a small group of players don't have valid opinions is a terrible idea, that kind of attitude leads to things like {{champion:429}} never ever being fixed
: > A big list of the communities problems You are mistaking the boards for any meaningful part of the League community. We aren't. We are a tiny blip on the radar of the game population, and even here not everyone agrees with what you're saying.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BNKEcUWJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-13T16:20:02.831+0000) > > You are mistaking the boards for any meaningful part of the League community. We aren't. We are a tiny blip on the radar of the game population, and even here not everyone agrees with what you're saying. I'm not saying they are or that they should but even in game these problems come up, on reddit, streamers, etc etc so you not agreeing puts you in a minority on AT LEAST a handful of the included topics (because there are many)
: True Damage Akali Figure
Its not even as good as K/DA Akali in the first place, let alone her K/DA statue
Xplosion101 (EUNE)
: ^this Well said {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Xplosion101,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BNKEcUWJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-13T15:23:28.446+0000) > > ^this > Well said > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} thanks
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A3FEZPsk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-13T14:31:25.863+0000) > > Morgana? No no no > {{champion:145}} the morgana midlane issue? also kai'sa has not been an issue with balance because they havent attempted to balance her yet lmao
> [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A3FEZPsk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T14:33:36.723+0000) > > the morgana midlane issue? also kai'sa has not been an issue with balance because they havent attempted to balance her yet lmao I mean they did (barely) nerf her Q multi hit damage on champions (because thats totally solving things) And when is there a morgana mid issue????
Comentários de Rioters
SirEnds (NA)
: Top 10 Most Problematic Champs in League History In Terms of Balance?
: Megathread for bugs
The games been lagging since 9.22 dropped on live fps drops from 30 > 8-1 Just for walking towards a minion wave
Leu07 (NA)
: Battle Academia TF
I don't even like TF but i like this skin concept
Tolinar (NA)
: The argument against Omnistone - a pointless rune.
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} at least this rune makes reporting for trolling easier
: Be careful who you call ugly in middle-school
...they might come back less ugly but still as someone whose entire existence doesn't make any sense.
Comentários de Rioters
RR420 (NA)
: Frustrated with the weekly downtime of League of Legends
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Imagine having to bend over an adc as Zed
: It all depends on the numbers but generally yes
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8rGOajeW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-13T11:21:27.149+0000) > > It all depends on the numbers but generally yes I think this goes 1 of 3 ways 1) She goes the route of Akali and Irelia before her 2) She gets a slight boost but is overall not too affected 3) She ints lane because she now has no shield
: Dude her Q alone was enough lane pressure already with its range and crooked hitbox
> [{quoted}](name=Mofushinderu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8rGOajeW,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-13T11:22:39.991+0000) > > Dude her Q alone was enough lane pressure already with its range and crooked hitbox Yeah but she couldn't engage on ranged champions, now she should be able to win lanes she would normally lose pre6 Not saying this is a good or bad thing only time will tell
: Diana's rework
So shes getting laning pressure pre6 in exchange for being able to be more easily punished?
Comentários de Rioters
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: Lux got a voice update while others like varus need it more, lux is getting an animation update while other outdated champions need it more. Riot is taking care of their poster child
> [{quoted}](name=Charmy Bird,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mextHETz,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-13T10:57:56.508+0000) > > Lux got a voice update while others like varus need it more, lux is getting an animation update while other outdated champions need it more. Riot is taking care of their poster child As much as I'd like to defend Riot on this I can't really think of anything they've done recently that disproves this argument...........
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I5lGAPFN,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-11-12T12:47:08.423+0000) > > Reasons why Riot seems secluded right now? They are pouring all their resources into developing multiple games, and don't have the time to comb the boards for stuff they already know about. > > Jesus Christ, people act like Riot can just snap their fingers and fix things. Yeah, they take longer than they need to on some things, but I don't think people understand how much work it takes to bugfix and optimize code for a complex program like a game or game client See, that'd be a valid reason, if they even just acknowledged they know about the problems and are working on a fix. Instead, total silence. It doesn't even have to be on the boards, the could use twitter, whatever else. But we can't even know what Riot knows because they stay silent about the stupidest things.
> [{quoted}](name=kaijukitten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I5lGAPFN,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T13:43:10.671+0000) > > See, that'd be a valid reason, if they even just acknowledged they know about the problems and are working on a fix. Instead, total silence. > > It doesn't even have to be on the boards, the could use twitter, whatever else. But we can't even know what Riot knows because they stay silent about the stupidest things. Exactly, simply saying "we're working on addressing the issue" on ONE of the DOZENS of posts would bring peace of mind to the community that this isn't just gonna be how things are now, but they don't do that so people get frustrated and it spirals into 'Fuck Riot give me back my LP' threads because people are sick of issues not being addressed at all
Exibir mais

CaptainAntiHeroz

Nível 346 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão