Antenora (EUW)
: Support right now is still fine. Support players just don't want to accept that their role is a UTILITY ROLE and isn't meant to be carrying. The role of a Support is to assist the team with utility such as Vision, healing, shielding, crowd control and offensive/defensive steroids.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aKGy9vht,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-29T11:07:35.156+0000) > > Support right now is still fine. > > Support players just don't want to accept that their role is a UTILITY ROLE and isn't meant to be carrying. > > > The role of a Support is to assist the team with utility such as Vision, healing, shielding, crowd control and offensive/defensive steroids. Why is everyone downvoting this comment when it's essentially what supports were meant to do? Why should supports have a huge impact on the game compared to a mainline role such as mid or top. I mean yeah support has a very good strength in regards to utility but why do we support mains need damage? I'd rather have access to more shielding/healing instead of damage. It's so counterintuitive for people to downvote this post instead of thinking for themselves. #botted
: That does not mean those are *requirements*, it means those are *consideration factors*. That means they will look at champions that need skins, and if they are a good fit for the skin line, then they can go on with further consideration of that champion. If they **don’t**, then the move away from that champion and consider another.
> [{quoted}](name=Wulf Helhammer,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=7PuOmJwm,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-29T16:27:29.009+0000) > > That does not mean those are *requirements*, it means those are *consideration factors*. > > That means they will look at champions that need skins, and if they are a good fit for the skin line, then they can go on with further consideration of that champion. If they **don’t**, then the move away from that champion and consider another. I would've just left it at "look at champions that need skins." It seems to me that the other champions in the game who haven't been given a skin in years could've been a good fit. I mean for example Xerath. He can rap, I mean have you listened to This is War: Shurima? Fuck dude even renekton would've been a good choice for a skin. It's clearly Riot just deciding that making skins for popular champions is better for profit. I don't think there can be any other reason such as for profit. The whole article is just I don't know man it just doesn't even feel remotely like they are trying to hide the fact that they are cherry picking from the top.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chewy Candy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Efk4Ej2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-29T19:13:18.662+0000) > > I honestly don't even know what all of you are talking about over the past few days. Like I don't think I ever got anything like this so I don't know how to relate. :( Thats the problem. They did all this but did not send the emails out for most people until after the fact. So a lot of people are losing their account names since riot was being lazy.
> [{quoted}](name=Fuhrer Usagi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Efk4Ej2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-29T19:17:33.962+0000) > > Thats the problem. They did all this but did not send the emails out for most people until after the fact. So a lot of people are losing their account names since riot was being lazy. that's odd should I have lost mine yet? I mean I feel bad for everyone else but I haven't been affected yet
Eeyore (EUW)
: PSA: Riot Account "that username already exists"
I honestly don't even know what all of you are talking about over the past few days. Like I don't think I ever got anything like this so I don't know how to relate. :(
: Seriously, though, has everyone just forgotten that Sona exists?
Definitely. Sona is such an intriguing character from Demacia, a mute musician who has magical powers, brought from Ionia to Demacia because she was an orphan, a magical instrument that wouldn't leave her even if separated. Just how do we go so long without lore specifically for her? I mean holy hell there is just so much potential being threaded into other stories leaving her with the needle. I really do hope they have something planned for her in the near future because at this rate she just doesn't exist.
La Bello (NA)
: {{champion:74}} and how and he came to be in Piltover. we really only know the bare BARE bones about this dude. "hes a yordle scientist in piltover". but Yordles are naturally magical creatures. so why did he choose to basically forgo magic for SCIENCE!!!. how long as he been in Piltover? was he ther during its founding? I'm willing to accept that his endgoal is simply inventing and inventing forever more trying to master science but It would be nice to have more info on his background. was he an outcast? does he have any friends besides Ziggs? are we REALLY supposed to believe that this great super scientist hasnt been spotted out for being a Yordle in human society (god i hate this new slant on Yordles it just makes telling stories about them interacting with humans so unnecessarily complicated. Are we also supposed to believe that Akali doesnt know that Kennen is a furball despite them being super close?). Surely in a entire community of well known scientist someone would have gotten close enough to see through his glamour. {{champion:17}} and what exactly he does and what his mushrooms are/how he finds them. I assume much like Tristana he's defending Bandle gateways from humans but it would be interesting to know from WHO he learned the "scouts code" from and how he got his survival training. his pops? another human? was Teemo like adopted by a elderly couple or something who used to be scoutmasters in thier youth? progress to the {{champion:131}} and {{champion:89}} story. have them finally meet and discuss differences/fight/debate morality or biblethump idk. I want to see progress between the two. maybe a teamup? same with {{champion:267}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:31}} POV story where they do what they do best. another {{champion:11}} and {{champion:62}} story further showing the dynamic between the two of old and meticulous vs brash and young + how they interact with one another. Is it purely a teacher/student relationship or is there a kindove almost familial bond between the two now. Are they moreso Road trip buddies now traveling across Ionia fighting crime? a decisive winner between {{champion:24}} and {{champion:114}} {{champion:12}} new lore period. dont see him getting a VGU anytime soon so uh. wheres the lore update?
I also really want to see Leona and Diana interacting with each other. For some reason the whole thing makes me so sad. Spoilers but in the RoR book it was hinted they used to be combined as one but for some reason they split. I really want to see this evolve!
Riot Pls (NA)
: Future Stories
There are aspects of Sona's story and Bard's that I really want you guys to delve into. Seeing as how they are both musically inclined champions I would imagine Sona and Bard would have some sort of relationship, even if bard is a godlike sort of being. Sona has such a mysterious background that we've never had the chance to explore- as well as bard which I feel like could most definitely lead to very interesting stories for the future! Especially since Sona is part of Demacia, it makes sense to see her point of view of everything that has been happening, even if she can't speak. Bard is also a mysterious being that we don't have much knowledge about and for some reason I feel like what was shown in his trailer cinematic might lead to something greater. There is just so much potential! I really hope you delve into them!
: Usually I like the item changes they put in, but those items do indeed look lethal. I am not a heavy tank player and am not constantly asking tanks to be made unkillable like I see a lot of people doing. I personally think tanks are in a good spot for now, even with a lethality item change, I do not see myself having a problem holding my own (Malphite is pretty beast, lethality is not going to help you) as a top lane or support tank champion. The only real quam I have with the latest item changes, is that the builds are so friggen durpy. Like "Duskblade of Draktharr"{{item:3147}} is: just buy a ton of long swords{{item:1036}} . The new "Umbral Blade" is also, buy a ton long swords. Riot Please. You used to need to make some cool combo, not just mash the same button in the store until you were presented with 5 different options of high level gear. Taking out brawlers gloves makes me think they are just going to get increasingly more derpy, but what ever, the casuals probably understand it better. I also agree the whole burstyness of the keystone update, was an adjustment for me, and I would like to see some damage reduction (you know where throwing out 2 spells 2 autos will take you from 100%-0% HP) back to the point where all 4 spells and 4 autos might take you from 100%-20% HP, so that there was some actual battling involved before going in for the take down, not the derpy hooves playstyle of "Damn I hit 6 and I can see the other champ... ALL OUT!" that the game became since the update. Only time will tell, but I am hopeful Riot continues to make changes that people like and also changes people don't like. It always seems that eventually they get it all sorted out in some compromised fashion most of us agree upon.
These Lethality changes are more than just Lethal, they are monstrous. Just Edge of Night's new passive already makes most mages very vulnerable and most likely Zhonyas will be even more prevalent than before. Pocket watch will be taken almost every game. Squishy champions will be forced to take resolve tree for defensive masteries instead of scaling damage which is what makes most of them strong (negating almost an entire role). The same goes for Marksman. The problem with these changes is it makes obsolete champions even more obsolete and forces a meta where hyper mobility is needed to effectively resolve a game, a meta where CC will be even more prevalent than before. What we should be thinking about are the long term effects and not the short term. These changes are not only a poor direction Riot Games is taking with the game but they are essentially unneeded as the meta we have now is heavily mobility focused and not much strategy focused as is the original intent of League of Legends. Tanks at the moment are not in a good position. Even with Conqueror changes (fervor 2.0) Bruisers will still see higher playrate. Armor and Magic resistant items do not give enough to negate the Lethality changes that might go through. If anything I predict Assassins will see a higher playrate in both Toplane and Midlane just because they now have the damage to shred any Tank, Mage, or Bruiser. These changes will have tremendous impact on the game. But it was stated that number adjustments were going to happen so we'll see where this goes.
: I wonder how much the player base will drop this season; between the removal of TT and not returning the rotating game modes that they barely tried, 4 seasons of buffing damage and mobility, and increasingly unstable code to implement more redundant skins.
> [{quoted}](name=ZT Xperimentor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1sMVEyNd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-07T09:08:54.406+0000) > > I wonder how much the player base will drop this season; between the removal of TT and not returning the rotating game modes that they barely tried, 4 seasons of buffing damage and mobility, and increasingly unstable code to implement more redundant skins. I'd say due to the marketing of Riot's new games, I would say Leagues playerbase will decline, but would still stay with Riot Games to play it's other games, which is rumored to be what these changes over the years were intended to do. To dampen competitiveness, increase nostalgia, to wear and tear it's most veterans of players so that it's other games can absorb these dropouts from Riot's main game.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I made this after seeing the video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDh8Ef0QyA8
> [{quoted}](name=nguforever,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=KOOnAfNu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-24T17:32:25.114+0000) > > I made this after seeing the video... > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDh8Ef0QyA8 Wow, listening to the cover with the actual MV behind it gives me chills! Great work!
Jansuo (EUNE)
: I don't really like the original but still, I find it better than this.
> [{quoted}](name=Jansuo,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=KOOnAfNu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-24T09:11:31.202+0000) > > I don't really like the original but still, I find it better than this. Haha well, it's okay to have differing opinions. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: Both are good but I'm liking this one a bit more.
> [{quoted}](name=MikeJ122O,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=KOOnAfNu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T08:05:30.370+0000) > > Both are good but I'm liking this one a bit more. They both have their strengths and weaknesses, but I do agree that this one definitely was executed really well, you can feel the emotion in it which is something you don't exactly hear in the original.
Comentários de Rioters
DalekZec (EUNE)
: Am i crazy or is there this bug where in post game chat name are showing ally's name in red?
I actually had this bug for several months before anyone else had it haha!
Puresmoke (EUW)
: I feel you guys 100%.. nothing feels deserved anymore. Or you win bcause someone on your team went 10/0 because of a lucky kill early game or you lose because someone in the enemy team is 10/0 because of the same reason. It's hard to say for me but the game just doesn't bring me joy anymore. 1 Misstake and you insta lose game get permacamped by 4 man.
> [{quoted}](name=Puresmoke,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g7huJUtw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T10:57:04.993+0000) > > I feel you guys 100%.. nothing feels deserved anymore. Or you win bcause someone on your team went 10/0 because of a lucky kill early game or you lose because someone in the enemy team is 10/0 because of the same reason. It's hard to say for me but the game just doesn't bring me joy anymore. 1 Misstake and you insta lose game get permacamped by 4 man. This is so true, I don't feel accomplished when winning games anymore, you either hard stomp or get hard stomped. It has felt so awful to play this season, my motivation for playing league is constantly dwindling. The only thing keeping me returning are the skins and summoner icons because I'm a collector. You have to rely too heavily on your team in order to get anything done and although it's a "team game" it makes it impossible for someone mechanically great at the game to rise in ranks just because of maybe one or two people in your match trolling or inting it down the lane.
: With the Lux comic has been finished, we can talk about the actual important upcoming release…
Comentários de Rioters
: Sorry dude but according to Riot Blaustoise champs with mobility are more fun to play and watch and us older players have to get used it. His words not mine.
> [{quoted}](name=only luciano,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HV7k3mhy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:39:52.734+0000) > > Sorry dude but according to Riot Blaustoise champs with mobility are more fun to play and watch and us older players have to get used it. His words not mine. :)
Comentários de Rioters
Koiyaki (NA)
: See imo, games only seem done at 5 mins...cuz people have lost the will to actually trudge through games, and i dont think that fully ritos fault. Average game time would last longer than 20-25 mins if people weren't saying gg after they die 2 times at 6 mins or spamming ff at 15 as soo as they get the chance. And even when ffs are cancelled the people asking for ffs either afk or, even if they choose to play, have a bad taste in their mouth and are subconsciously thinking the match is already over and it will negatively impact their gameplay...thus making a game end sooner. It=s a mental problem more than a game state problem. People are so jaded with rito (for both good and bad reasons) and would rather just take easy wins than playing nonsense out, no matter the elo. But thats just my 2 cents as a late season 2 vet...but meh, what do i know.
> [{quoted}](name=Koiyaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=56bleUam,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-26T07:33:06.485+0000) > > See imo, games only seem done at 5 mins...cuz people have lost the will to actually trudge through games, and i dont think that fully ritos fault. > > Average game time would last longer than 20-25 mins if people weren't saying gg after they die 2 times at 6 mins or spamming ff at 15 as soo as they get the chance. And even when ffs are cancelled the people asking for ffs either afk or, even if they choose to play, have a bad taste in their mouth and are subconsciously thinking the match is already over and it will negatively impact their gameplay...thus making a game end sooner. > > It=s a mental problem more than a game state problem. > > People are so jaded with rito (for both good and bad reasons) and would rather just take easy wins than playing nonsense out, no matter the elo. > > But thats just my 2 cents as a late season 2 vet...but meh, what do i know. it's not just a mental problem but predominantly a game state problem. Before you say these things, let's look at the WHY. - Why do we call games 5 minutes into the game? - Why do we not try to win games if we are behind even just a little bit? First of all, the power creep in current league of legends is absurdly high, gold income is absurdly high, damage is absurdly high. Runes Reforged removed diversity, new champions with overwhelming kits dominate lanes and are absurdly forgiving to play, Armor feel useless due to conqueror. What else? Oh! Reworking old champions, giving them MORE damage, MORE ways to cc. See where I'm going with this? All these changes, all these problems, is what cause players to want to not try anymore. There is no counterplay. Play a tank to survive laning phase? Get faced with a bruiser using conqueror. Want to build armor to survive laning phase? Sorry! My Lethality can't go through armor fast enough! Want to play a mage? Oh man, sorry dude, my Nullifying Orb and Hexdrinker totally don't make you useless. These items are not just the cause, but also Riot Games does not want to listen to it's playerbase, as it's owned by a Chinese company, and we all know China just wants to make more money, so of course it's going to want to milk EVERY LITTLE BIT of league of legends, before throwing the towel in and abandoning it altogether. So its, not just a mental problem, but the biggest contributor to this problem is the state of the game. Saying otherwise is ignorant and neglectful.
: Every game has to evolve,become a better version of itself to keep players intrigued.Without change,players would get bored pretty fast.The problem with this game is that it's 10 years old already,and Riot kept making changes and implementing new things until not too long ago,2018,it became clear that the most recent changes were detrimental to the game and its playerbase,especially to it's older playerbase.And those changes,I'm not just referring to the damage creep,mobility creep and the horrible matchmaking,but also the client,the prestige skins and the scummy cash grabbing tactics.This led to a very large loss of revenue in 2018 that league experienced and a lot of players have said this game is going downhill,and in my opinion it is,based on what Riot did so far.
> [{quoted}](name=TSM Reptilian,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0m9uHi02,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-17T19:26:46.031+0000) > > Every game has to evolve,become a better version of itself to keep players intrigued.Without change,players would get bored pretty fast.The problem with this game is that it's 10 years old already,and Riot kept making changes and implementing new things until not too long ago,2018,it became clear that the most recent changes were detrimental to the game and its playerbase,especially to it's older playerbase.And those changes,I'm not just referring to the damage creep,mobility creep and the horrible matchmaking,but also the client,the prestige skins and the scummy cash grabbing tactics.This led to a very large loss of revenue in 2018 that league experienced and a lot of players have said this game is going downhill,and in my opinion it is,based on what Riot did so far. please speak more I need more information to read. I want more reading material please provide anything so I may read this as it just so happens to be extremely relevant!
Comentários de Rioters
: Voting has been disabled due to vote manipulation.
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jqZcRpHB,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-07-06T06:04:41.215+0000) > > Voting has been disabled due to vote manipulation. I will report you for abusing your mod powers if we don't see proof of voting manipulation. Edit: Over 21k views, if the voting went over that, fine voting manipulation, but as I saw it, it didn't even go over how many views were there the last time I saw it. Soooooooo, wanna show that proof or nah?
: Voting has been disabled due to vote manipulation.
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jqZcRpHB,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-07-06T06:04:41.215+0000) > > Voting has been disabled due to vote manipulation. is there proof of vote manipulation?
: I think it's safe to say that no one really gives a shit about summoner icons.......I doubt anyone ever did tbh. It's not like they really have a purpose; on the forums everyone just uses BEK avatars, and in loading screen all people look at is champion mastery and player rank. Summoner icons are duds and should never be offered as "rewards" for anything.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r55LVFE5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-03T17:08:37.302+0000) > > I think it's safe to say that no one really gives a shit about summoner icons.......I doubt anyone ever did tbh. It's not like they really have a purpose; on the forums everyone just uses BEK avatars, and in loading screen all people look at is champion mastery and player rank. Summoner icons are duds and should never be offered as "rewards" for anything. I actually do, because I love the icons league makes. I only play the game periodically only because I want to collect all the exclusive icons available.
Comentários de Rioters
HeartVine (OCE)
: So basically, you're upset that a company is making a business decision to actively protect it's customers from abuse and harassment in an environment that is actively targeted at an audience as young as 13 years of age, as if that's somehow unusual or new?
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEq6bbVB,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-14T12:23:34.505+0000) > > So basically, you're upset that a company is making a business decision to actively protect it's customers from abuse and harassment in an environment that is actively targeted at an audience as young as 13 years of age, as if that's somehow unusual or new? Ahhhh, I'm not upset over anything, just giving my thoughts on what and how I feel and see, not that it's a bad thing for those businesses, but like, there are some games out there where even if it's a rated R, it's heavily censored and feels very bland.
: Bans Back in ARAM
Ya know, I also wanted bans back in ARAM but in a different way, I made a short discussion about my idea, but I think I got bot downvoted even though the idea itself is a good way to bring it back. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/brARnv1m-aram-bans-easy-solution-to-both-sides?comment=0000 ^ Here it is if you don't mind me posting it here, I'll give ya that spoicy upvote for bringing my attention back to this topic. <3
: Some people even actually miss AP Yi
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zaEpybAE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-14T02:28:34.248+0000) > > Some people even actually miss AP Yi Ah yes, the good old days of league where you could shit for fun and not have to worry about abusing something. I really miss those days, ap Yi especially.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Care to provide evidence for that claim? Or are we in the business of trying to farm for upvotes by making claims that directly contradict reality? Are you actually trying to say that every player in Platinum and above playing Ranked is not taking the game seriously?
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=njk32rpo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-19T03:29:49.691+0000) > > Care to provide evidence for that claim? > > Or are we in the business of trying to farm for upvotes by making claims that directly contradict reality? > > Are you actually trying to say that every player in Platinum and above playing Ranked is not taking the game seriously? Honestly, I'm maining Yuumi right now and my teams rarely ever take my pick seriously they are like "Oh my god Yuumi, such a god awful champ," and then feed and get caught out blaming me for not roaming when I'm someone who would die in 0.0 seconds out of a champion.
Investa (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Smashed Hash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPqrNEG1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T03:57:38.703+0000) > > The OP spent time on this and it gives insight to new player's. > > Wonderful post and I love to see someone genuine perspective on the issue. He spent time on it but it ultimately doesn't say much outside of a prettied up rage. He provides no real solutions to these problems and some of them don't really read to me as a problem for most anyway. I'm not giving someone credit because they take to the forums and complain. Everyone here does that and that's all they seem to do. If you hate it, toss around better ideas or uninstall and go to the park, man.
> [{quoted}](name=inbredpsychosis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPqrNEG1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T03:58:55.816+0000) > > He spent time on it but it ultimately doesn't say much outside of a prettied up rage. He provides no real solutions to these problems and some of them don't really read to me as a problem for most anyway. I'm not giving someone credit because they take to the forums and complain. Everyone here does that and that's all they seem to do. If you hate it, toss around better ideas or uninstall and go to the park, man. I'm sorry but, is your reading comprehension below average? These are all valid points and an accurate analysis into the whole "damage" situation. By using multiple examples and comparisons, he has given us a small insight into how changed and unhealthy the current gameplay is in League. So what if he didn't provide conclusions? It's not his job to improve the game, it's up the gameplay development team to listen to our feedback and make the wisest choices. He isn't a rioter. He is a concerned player that cares about the game. I'm not sure if you noticed, he didn't provide a single opinion on how things should be changed in this post and only gave a new perspective to those who are ignorant about the unhealthy changes made in the past couple years. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Protecting children from abusive games act.
I honestly don't see how that would change anything. I remember when I was a kid and whenever I wanted to play an age restricted game online, I'd just lie about my age. Like isn't that what every does to play those hardcore games nowadays lmao.
: I don't think Petricite is as strong as people think it is, at least it has a fairly small range. The closer you are, the stronger it is, touching it obviously has the strongest effect (see: Shackles). Also, not everything is made out of Petricite, in fact, it is rather rare. I'd guess the outer walls are made from Petricite and maybe some of the most important buildings like the royal mansion or mageseeker headquarters are reinforced with it.
If I remember correctly, the Petricite walls were made from petricite trees found in the area during and after the rune wars, and since the trees can block magic, they mined a majority of the trees and used most of it for building a large wall for their new settlement/nation. So yes, petricite is rare and definitely isn't commonly used as it's a natural resource.
Comentários de Rioters
: Okay, why is it burning to the ground? EDIT: Why does it feel like nobody is checking the rest of the thread to see if this was answered? I've gotten multiple replies when I basically had my answer within the hour.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zEAkMedW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-15T18:26:22.128+0000) > > Okay, why is it being burned to the ground? It was a renovation accident, Paris news networks hypothesis.
: Let's put the Custom in Custom Games
I honestly believe Riot Games is not doing anything with custom games on purpose. Imagine losing your playerbase for ranked to custom games. I'm sure they want players to play the main game and not a custom game just because they have an "esports" and that the custom game community would essentially take away potential talents from the pro-scene. That or they are planning on removing custom games like they did with Crystal Scar (Dominion) due to receiving zero updates or changes. To be quite honest, League has gotten more stale with each season. They may introduce new game modes like the star guardian or odyssey maps but they never change anything essential about the game. It's still the same boring non-changing and repetitive summoners rift that only ever receives recognition. With custom game changes that you proposed, at least players would have the opportunity to try something new and exciting. But in the end we're not Riot Games and they rarely listen to community feedback on the Boards due to how negative we may seem. So in truth, what you said might fall on deaf ears but you have us, the people who think that your idea may bring the ripple to the calm lake that League needs.
: We know damage is too high... But what if... hear me out now... We added more damage to cancel out all the damage?
> [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-23T16:49:29.009+0000) > > We know damage is too high... > > But what if... > > hear me out now... > > We added more damage to cancel out all the damage? I really really really want to facepalm myself and yourself for even posting this here because its ALL TRUE. LOL laughing my ass off.
: I Got Fired From Teaching...
@OtakuBurrito The Education system in public schools is so terribly horrendous that it blows my mind how we even got to this point. Like forget about learning anything essential, teachers just give out assignments to do overnight, yet they do the assignment during class and then at the end of a week, having a test on the same assignment and moving on to the next criteria expecting the students to remember everything they did that week. Like where's the teaching? Where's the guiding? Where's the inspiration a teacher is supposed to give to enlighten students to be better people? Don't even get me started on how the teachers even turn a blind eye to the students selling weed and smelling like weed during class and lunch. If I remember correctly, U.S. History is supposed to be a two year course. I took AP U.S. History when I was still in high school but they shortened it to a ONE YEAR COURSE, like how are you even supposed to properly learn anything when they shove information down your throat. In my opinion, all this started with that bullshit No Child Left Behind act that was introduced in the early 2000's. Even if that child didn't pass the previous year, they are forced forward in grade eventually falling in comprehension and knowledge essential to understand the "advanced" materials being taught. Teachers are not even allowed to defend themselves when a kid is berating them or being disruptive in class and can only tolerate it until a hall monitor or a dean shows up to take the kid away. And I'm not saying that all teachers act this way, there are plenty of teachers who actually teach and try to make things interesting, but with all the regulations a teacher has to follow, say not to talk back to students, how are you supposed to teach them a lesson and improve their capabilities. Most schools tell the parents to do something about it, but the parents don't do anything. They allow their kid to do whatever they want without consequences and it's infuriating. Schools during this period of time are the equivalent of manufacturing plants, producing children with mediocre talents and values.
Comentários de Rioters
: Game mode: Freeze Tag Rift (Come beta test with me) HNS Revamped for summoners rift.
: Magnify sounds like something that would INCREASE damage. Mitigate is lessening. But that's me being nitpicky. It's a decent concept overall, but I feel like it's a bit weak. Mainly because most mages are not going to be within 500 units of you, and the few who would be are generally assassins that will simply choose a different target to burst down if you have this item, and save you for dessert. May be better increasing the range to 600 units, which will cover most mages that aren't just artillery striking you, and still gives the mages time to get out of that 600 unit range before their spells technically hit you, which would mean you can still potentially take full damage from them if they're smart and play a more in-and-out style.
Well those who use their presence wisely in a fight like a champion who would use this item, should apply pressure on the caster forcing them to acknowledge their existence. Also not all spells can go straight through champions, most of them are skillshots that have a one hit proc. I do agree that the range should be buffed but I really don't see anything wrong with the concept overall besides that. If I were to refer to the reddit page I posted this as well, I explained some of my queries and thoughts about how it would work. I'll post it here for you. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/a8vjpc/item_concept_xeltors_magnificence/ I greatly appreciate the feedback of course! Just as a reminder not all players are smart and most lose track of what in the midst of a teamfight.
Comentários de Rioters
: Draven Aviator Skin Concept
It's a nice concept! ^bump
Comentários de Rioters
Antenora (EUW)
: GW should NOT be removed. I don't want to see Soraka, Vladimir and Mundo every game because their kits counterplay was removed.
Well if you think about this way: Those champs in any one game dictate the type of items their enemies will have to build, effectively removing versatility among item builds. If anything, it would be better to remove Grevious wounds and nerf ally/self healing so that players can have more choices to choose from - item build wise.
: "Nerf pure tanks damage but increase survivability" - so basically make it so it is 100% safe to ignore a tank because they have no threat.
You know, a tank's job is to TAKE damage, not deal it! Tanks are meant to be the guys/gals who distract the enemy casters/rangers from dealing with your casters/rangers. A support's job is to make sure your teammates all have an equal chance at survival with their versatile skill-sets. Supports are also the ones who are to counter assassins trying to kill your casters/rangers. Like if Riot were to stick to this kind of mindset things would be better. We don't need frontlining tanks doing 400+ dmg with abilities. Sure bruisers can do so, but not pure tanks. Pure tanks like garen/darius/galio/malphite etc. shouldn't be doing so much damage in the first place with their abilities. What the hell do you mean by "no threat," tanks who frontline are taking the bulk of damage, limiting the amount of dps casters/rangers can do. They should only be a threat in terms of cc and tankiness, not damage.
Exibir mais

Chewy Candy

Nível 176 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão