: XJ9
Be quiet, XJ9.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TK36Vfur,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-15T14:58:18.862+0000) > > Getting really tired of playing meme stuff for fun in norms and being insulted if I dont carry just because I'm diamond. thats fine with me. but when i get the 2m mastery try hard queing with bronze/silvers. its really not fun. they of course bm everyway possible. im its just getting real old.
> [{quoted}](name=1 Inch and Proud,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TK36Vfur,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-15T17:55:30.289+0000) > > thats fine with me. but when i get the 2m mastery try hard queing with bronze/silvers. its really not fun. they of course bm everyway possible. im its just getting real old. Is it bm tryharding if I'm on my 2m champ trying out new builds?
Rockman (NA)
: wish we had a piltover boxer
Given that Zaun and Piltover got retconned to be two halves of the same city instead of two competing cities, all Zaunites are, in fact, PIltovian.
: really getting tired of the diamonds roflstomping in norms.
Getting really tired of playing meme stuff for fun in norms and being insulted if I dont carry just because I'm diamond.
: what to add to a 1-word name?
: when you go out and buy your iphone 11, get a lightning to aux dongle extender cable for like 10-15$ and use the standard in box iphone headphones
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AwFW66F2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-13T04:31:15.706+0000) > > hd 599 is the best audio for price ratio on amazon, because it has the frequency response of 12 – 38,500 Hz compared to the ones you want to buy at frequency response 15–28,000 Hz, and i would just use a mic placed on my table (i use a webcam mic and it isn't bad if i use discord client, because if you use a webcam mic in the browser the quality is much much worse, and for the client i tone down my voice to around 10% so background noise doesn't get in). If you care about sound quality of music, definitely check out the hd 599 its sound quality is almost as good as 6xx which is 10 Hz – 41 kHz and its alot cheaper, and pair it with a desktop mic because it is open backed and tune that down if needed. I was looking at these too for awhile, yeah. I have a big ol' boom mic but I can't attach it to my table atm and it picks up sounds from my computer fan when I record, so I need to get a USB version of my AT-2020 or a Blue mic I think. Unfortunately, it's open-backed and like I said earlier, it's really difficult to use those kinds of headphones whilst playing games or generally when another human is around. > [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AwFW66F2,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-13T05:35:04.089+0000) > > when you go out and buy your iphone 11, get a lightning to aux dongle extender cable for like 10-15$ and use the standard in box iphone headphones Hahahahaha
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AwFW66F2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T04:13:30.431+0000) > > I assume you're looking at the "Gaming" tag of the link? Friend, those _are_ Sennheisers i know > [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AwFW66F2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-13T03:59:19.920+0000) > >"gaming" headsets generally suck, even from otherwise good companies >#even from otherwise good companies --- >6xx is way more than 200 6xx is exactly $200. 6xx is the massdrop version of the 650, same exact headphones with a different coat of paint and a $300 discount
> [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AwFW66F2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T04:14:40.559+0000) > > 6xx is exactly $200. 6xx is the massdrop version of the 650, same exact headphones with a different coat of paint and a $300 discount Ah, I thought the xx part of "6xx" was you saying "get a 600-something series pair", but I'm still always iffy about open-backed headphones in general whilst using a microphone.
: "gaming" headsets generally suck, even from otherwise good companies get sennheiser hd 6xx and spend an extra $50 on a blue snowball
> [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AwFW66F2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-13T03:59:19.920+0000) > > "gaming" headsets generally suck, even from otherwise good companies > > get sennheiser hd 6xx and spend an extra $50 on a blue snowball I assume you're looking at the "Gaming" tag of the link? Friend, those _are_ Sennheisers. They use some of the same technology that the 589's and 600's use, but a Sennheiser 6xx is way more than 200. That's out of my current price range. These normally go for 150 USD (198 CAD) and so 120 is pretty good, but the 600's go for around 420 CAD and that's like, double and a bit. I'm looking to get a new computer (I've been using mine since 2015 and it's dying on me) but I also desperately need a new pair of headphones (of which I've also ahd since basically 2015, and are Sennheisers).
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Rockman (NA)
: pls buff rango
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jWIubWRv,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T14:10:41.653+0000) > > I have over 3 of basically every shard, some I have over 10 of. > > Never once since this system went live have I received a Pantheon shard. I am currently closing in on level _300._ I got pantheon shards like 8 times lol I disenchant everytime. Also is that a 300 reference?
> [{quoted}](name=DontTypeJustPlay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jWIubWRv,comment-id=00040000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-10T15:32:23.490+0000) > > I got pantheon shards like 8 times lol I disenchant everytime. Also is that a 300 reference? It wasn't but I'm glad it fits
: > [{quoted}](name=Àéry,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jWIubWRv,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-10T12:45:37.378+0000) > > Bruh, being mas 7 might not be impressive, but getting mas 7 with a champion shard instead of blue essence thats unheard of. oh true, I didn't realize that's what he meant, grats dude.
> [{quoted}](name=DontTypeJustPlay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jWIubWRv,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T12:47:32.682+0000) > > oh true, I didn't realize that's what he meant, grats dude. I have over 3 of basically every shard, some I have over 10 of. Never once since this system went live have I received a Pantheon shard. I am currently closing in on level _300._
Comentários de Rioters
: Why do you keep playing this game?
Diävolo (EUW)
: Mods ffs, this is not offensive or anything
Well there's your problem, you said Kayn was a weaker assassin than Shaco! That said, I looked over your removals and I can't actually find them with the tools I have. I'm seeing a lot of stuff on the 4th that deserves removal because you're being downright nasty, but not any current stuff. Was it on a different account from this one, and furthermore: If you have any questions about moderation action, we're more than happy to go over it with you in the Boards moderation Discord.
: Ah, so that's where you've been the last week or two. A worthy endeavor.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tenIm9Go,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-09-08T03:43:06.441+0000) > > Ah, so that's where you've been the last week or two. A worthy endeavor. No, I've been playing Classic =) > [{quoted}](name=Pals Before Gals,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tenIm9Go,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2019-09-08T01:28:04.591+0000) > > ya but i hate it when mods talk about rando shit on a league board and get a decent amount of upvotes because this is the only place where they have some sort of following and others are forced to upvote because if they dont they entice others to downvote your own post and make it below the threshold for commenting, even if it literally says nothing bad, no curse words, just a genuine question asking why someone of their status decided to post a mundane comment that has literally nothing to do with the game in a forum that is supposed to be about the game > > sorry that was a mouthful; TLDR, watch yassuo's reaction of his rioter friend making a cringy tik tok and you'll know how i feel Excuse you sir, my YouTube channel has OVER A THOUSAND SUBSCRIBERS and when I stream I get at LEAST NINE viewers, _THANKS._ If you want a Board that's meant to be only about the game, maybe try [Gameplay?](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance) I was unaware that just because I have this title means that I can't enjoy my time here with these people or that you think you get to dictate what I can and can't post in a Board where the rules are literally "Post whatever as long as it's appropriate." I know it claims "gamer cultural space", but that rule isn't really pertinent, since we allow people to post all kinds of stuff, from personal problems to discussions about ice cream. My cat sits on my computer, therefore it's definitely a thread that falls under gamer culture and maybe just try to relax a bit instead of trying to police the police when they're on break.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=00010000000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-07T06:29:22.635+0000) > > Hello. > > No, I would have let it go a long time ago. You can't make assumptions like that when my behaviour is on display constantly on the Boards throughout all sorts of Boards-related drama. If I was Nubrac, I would have stated my case, argued why it was unfair, riled everybody up in support, and then left when I got justice, _which he already got_, and I have made threads and posts prior that prove that. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
> [{quoted}](name=Steel Lady,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=000100000001000100000005,timestamp=2019-09-07T18:13:33.520+0000) > > 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Why yes, I _do_ main Shaco! Great guess, but I think the image you're looking for is {{champion:35}}
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=0001000000010007,timestamp=2019-09-07T16:31:18.860+0000) > > Stfu nobody asked you for your opinion > [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2019-09-07T16:31:41.944+0000) > > Fuck Nightblue3. Spoiled brat of a manchil. > > Nuff said, end of story. :thinking:
: wtf does this have to do with league
> [{quoted}](name=Pals Before Gals,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tenIm9Go,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-07T15:32:19.715+0000) > > wtf does this have to do with league My cat had this to say: p-[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[5444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc;;;;;hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhvnnnnnnnnnnnn322222222222222222222 -*'
Comentários de Rioters
: I learned a thing!
: This is still a thing? Didn't this happen like 2-3 months ago? lol
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-07T05:36:26.573+0000) > > This is still a thing? Didn't this happen like 2-3 months ago? lol I like how we can say the same thing and my post will get downvoted into oblivion because he sent his viewers after me :^) > [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=000100000001000100000003,timestamp=2019-09-07T14:57:04.815+0000) > > A wise man once said, "if you don't know that facts keep your mouth shut." and you clearly do not know the facts. It's hard not to know the facts when Nubrac screams his side (and only his side) of it on the Boards for multiple months after it happened. Trust me, I moderated through the facts. I know everything about this case and there's nothing Nubrac can say or his community can do to convince me that he is innocent or didn't deserve what happened. I guess karma's a bitch -- what goes around, comes around. Don't do the bad thing, and angry players won't do the bad thing to you. That's not to say they're in the right for doing that to him, but he's not in the right for doing that to _them._ But he still is. He's actively trolling games still, but gets mad when his team mates troll him. _Weird._
Cheini (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-07T04:42:37.218+0000) > > Nah, his stream watches him post to GD and follows him there. > > That said, Nubrac. > > Buddy. > > 2 months ago. Let it go.   chickenwrap!!
> [{quoted}](name=Cheini,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-07T05:04:47.127+0000) > >   > chickenwrap!! Hello. > [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=0001000000010004,timestamp=2019-09-07T05:58:57.709+0000) > > but if you were nubrac, you'd do the same thing. but because you aren't, you don't care and see his behavior as stupid/pointless. > > nightblu is a classic example of someone who promotes censorship. he doesnt want people to see him for whom he truly is. if he had any decency, he wouldn't have copyright claimed the video. > > his actions speaks loudly. total scumbag trying to get rid of history. No, I would have let it go a long time ago. You can't make assumptions like that when my behaviour is on display constantly on the Boards throughout all sorts of Boards-related drama. If I was Nubrac, I would have stated my case, argued why it was unfair, riled everybody up in support, and then left when I got justice, _which he already got_, and I have made threads and posts prior that prove that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-07T04:33:16.871+0000) > > 26 upvotes in 10 minutes... something is not adding up here. Could be correct, but as a public figure its more believable then your average thread for it to get mass up/down votes .
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-07T04:35:17.223+0000) > > Could be correct, but as a public figure its more believable then your average thread. Nah, his stream watches him post to GD and follows him there. That said, Nubrac. Buddy. 2 months ago. Let it go.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7vIGZpbL,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:47:13.963+0000) > > https://twitter.com/RiotAzuBK https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599513943857299478/618971103775293460/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599513943857299478/618971243500273684/tumblr_inline_n713dqolSq1rd0xbi.gif PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS Also I really hope they listen on reverting the passive overwriting crits, maybe we wouldn't be so reliant on Crutchblade anymore and could go back to Hydra -> Crit
> [{quoted}](name=FreezerFlare,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7vIGZpbL,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:50:56.877+0000) > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599513943857299478/618971103775293460/unknown.png > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599513943857299478/618971243500273684/tumblr_inline_n713dqolSq1rd0xbi.gif > > PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS > > Also I really hope they listen on reverting the passive overwriting crits, maybe we wouldn't be so reliant on Crutchblade anymore and could go back to Hydra -> Crit https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443267484976545792/617360377339969536/cc410961002bae68fddc37f39b50abec.png
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7vIGZpbL,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:41:41.823+0000) > > Have you been following what the guys handling it has been saying? Do let me know/give me links
> [{quoted}](name=FreezerFlare,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7vIGZpbL,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:42:21.160+0000) > > Do let me know/give me links https://twitter.com/RiotAzuBK
: Another PBE without acknowledging the tweet about his early game... https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599513943857299478/618886282671816723/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399364451066707979/617965178750763028/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399364451066707979/617966874142965760/unknown.png
> [{quoted}](name=FreezerFlare,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7vIGZpbL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-04T19:13:20.749+0000) > > Another PBE without acknowledging the tweet about his early game... > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599513943857299478/618886282671816723/unknown.png > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399364451066707979/617965178750763028/unknown.png > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399364451066707979/617966874142965760/unknown.png Have you been following what the guys handling it has been saying?
Comentários de Rioters
: wow actual eve buff
Wait, why is a strong champion like Eve getting a buff like that? She can already 100-0 kids on accident.
: mods are free labor and they are ok with it
How else will I swing around my giant e-peen??
: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MODS ARE MURDER つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
God you just can't do つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MODS ARE MURDER つ ◕_◕ ༽つ anymore without it messing up, can you? Delete this entire board.
: > [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Rakwtt8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-01T01:23:25.321+0000) > > Hey there, > > That account was suspended for naming and shaming a Rioter as well as having an inappropriate name. You can contact Riot [Support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com) regarding your name. I've also removed several, similar posts due to spamming. i think the name shame is just an excuse to ban them for an inappropriate name. (but by all means prove me wrong)
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Rakwtt8,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-09-01T02:23:58.988+0000) > > i think the name shame is just an excuse to ban them for an inappropriate name. (but by all means prove me wrong) That account was suspended for naming and shaming a Rioter **as well as having an inappropriate name.** No, I think it was very clearly both.
: Banned from forums due to name! I am religious! How dare you!
I'm going to also add: "If I was named, Holy Saint Allah , I would not be banned because mods are racist against Christians." You can't be racist against Christians. Allah is not the Christian name for _God_, it is the Muslim name. Also, Allah is not a Saint. Something tells me you chose Adolf of Osnabruck specifically _because_ he used the name Adolf and you could use this as a defense if you ever got in trouble. So on, and so-forth.
: This could be the unannounced project riot is hiring for. But I think they are doing this because tencent told them that the real money in the chinese market is mobile games.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZqbGkP8Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-30T15:02:19.792+0000) > > This could be the unannounced project riot is hiring for. > > But I think they are doing this because tencent told them that the real money in the chinese market is mobile games. No, the unannounced project is a fighting game. That's why they bought out Radiant Entertainment (and why they announced as much awhile ago).
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fVTn191m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T12:57:41.713+0000) > > Sam and Dean called > > they need some of that **salt** for the next episode. feel like donating? > > {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} Don't listen to this joker, dude's from Europe, and doesn't understand the idea of free speech.
> [{quoted}](name=Overlord Mengsk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fVTn191m,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-27T17:04:50.311+0000) > > Don't listen to this joker, dude's from Europe, and doesn't understand the idea of free speech. ... No offense but neither do you.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fVTn191m,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-08-27T14:05:27.419+0000) > > From now on, anyone who says Shaco is good or doesn't deserve buffs is getting perma'd. to be fair, Shaco deserves a spit shine to his appearence. it's been 9 years
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fVTn191m,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-08-27T14:13:19.090+0000) > > Until you link otherwise, he has whatever stats disprove your argument the most. > > --- > > Jokes aside, sure. Unless they link to his stats and actually fucking use them in the post, make it a warning>Instant 7 day>Perma. Anything lighter is completely unacceptable. And then you link otherwise and people try to find old or incorrect stats to prove you wrong. > [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fVTn191m,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-08-27T14:35:41.918+0000) > > to be fair, Shaco deserves a spit shine to his appearence. it's been 9 years He _did_ get a visual update.
: Mods aren't strict enough. Not until they're temp banning people for calling for nerfs to champions without providing stats as to why the champion needs nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fVTn191m,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T12:59:54.408+0000) > > Mods aren't strict enough. Not until they're temp banning people for calling for nerfs to champions without providing stats as to why the champion needs nerfs. From now on, anyone who says Shaco is good or doesn't deserve buffs is getting perma'd.
: Discord MODs
Hey! I work hard! When I work.
: How Much Time Have You Wasted on League? Check here!
112 days but I remember back when it tracked ranked stats (I only really play ranked) and I played more often, it actually had me in the top 50 for NA players for time...
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz00EFib,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-23T19:41:37.383+0000) > > 815 RP for 6 is a _way_ better deal than 850 for 3. > > I'm not sure how you guys keep over-looking that fact. Six is greater than 3 and 815 is lesser than 850. You literally can't use that as an argument. > > As much as I feel is should be free as well, I'm also fine paying BE for it (which you can do for some of them -- unfortunately not all) and that max I was willing to pay for specialized Eternals was 500 so personally, I'm good with this. This seems fair, IMO. > > Except for when you turn them off, because that's a thing that you can do. i respectfully think that you are an idiot
> [{quoted}](name=ToxicDemiGod,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz00EFib,comment-id=00030004,timestamp=2019-08-24T05:33:09.001+0000) > > i respectfully think that you are an idiot Well, that's what happens when you have an opinion contrary to the circlejerk thread you're posting in so I accepted people like you.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OVoT4ZI3,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T00:10:03.397+0000) > > We don't want free things. We want things WORTH purchasing. Yet if that were true people wouldn't keep saying these should be free. Hmm. If you want something "worth purchasing" then what would that be?
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OVoT4ZI3,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T01:52:14.171+0000) > > Yet if that were true people wouldn't keep saying these should be free. Hmm. If you want something "worth purchasing" then what would that be? Every champion for a total price point of 5 USD sounds fair.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OVoT4ZI3,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-23T16:54:56.326+0000) > > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/08/dev-changes-to-eternals/ > > Reduced pricing (reasonable pricing), discounts to players with larger champion pools so they can buy more, basic eternals available for BE through essence shops, and more unique eternals for champions being the ones that cost legit RP > > I'm proud of you guys. Well done. Your shilling check is in the mail.
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OVoT4ZI3,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-08-24T00:07:55.802+0000) > > Your shilling check is in the mail. Yes. _I_. ME of all people. _I'm_ a Riot shill. I'm fucking dead dude you're beyond hilarious.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz00EFib,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-23T19:41:37.383+0000) > > 815 RP for 6 is a _way_ better deal than 850 for 3. > > I'm not sure how you guys keep over-looking that fact. Six is greater than 3 and 815 is lesser than 850. You literally can't use that as an argument. > > As much as I feel is should be free as well, I'm also fine paying BE for it (which you can do for some of them -- unfortunately not all) and that max I was willing to pay for specialized Eternals was 500 so personally, I'm good with this. This seems fair, IMO. > > Except for when you turn them off, because that's a thing that you can do. Yes it's better but that still doesn't make it good or ok.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz00EFib,comment-id=00030003,timestamp=2019-08-23T22:20:59.852+0000) > > Yes it's better but that still doesn't make it good or ok. Depends on your stance. I was willing to pay a set amount for this feature and some people aren't. I was up in arms when i saw how much they were trying to charge originally. As much as I'd like it to be free, I just don't expect it to be any more. 850 was too much, but I think the new prices are fine. They could lower the unique ones a little more, I think, but all-in-all, for _me_, it's acceptable.
: So rather than fix any problems, Riot instead decided to split eternals into two separate purchases
815 RP for 6 is a _way_ better deal than 850 for 3. I'm not sure how you guys keep over-looking that fact. Six is greater than 3 and 815 is lesser than 850. You literally can't use that as an argument. As much as I feel is should be free as well, I'm also fine paying BE for it (which you can do for some of them -- unfortunately not all) and that max I was willing to pay for specialized Eternals was 500 so personally, I'm good with this. This seems fair, IMO. > [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz00EFib,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T18:33:53.467+0000) > > And don't forget even if you choose not to buy it, then it will still be rubbed in your face every single game in death recap. Riot is just generous like that! Except for when you turn them off, because that's a thing that you can do.
: reduced pricing except if you want both you're still paying the same price
> [{quoted}](name=DartExplosion10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OVoT4ZI3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T16:59:05.907+0000) > > reduced pricing except if you want both you're still paying the same price Three Eternals for 850 RP. Three Eternals for 225 RP (or 3.5k BE) Three Unique Champion Eternals for 590 RP Six Old Eternals for 1700 RP Six New Eternals for 815 RP. Do the math.
Comentários de Rioters
: Because some people don't like that only high upvote posts get viewed in DW as If somebody actually bothered to go to page 3+ in ChW. ChW requires you to only be early for high-place post. DW requires you to both be early and say popular opinion (generally). Some people have issues with the latter creating echo chamber and so they prefer totally badly designed and broken view instead. GD has been shrine for it for long time so it's mainly tradition. Mods have repeatedly tried to create ChW dominion (unsuccessfully because the view sucks) so I presume they are afraid allowing people to choose everywhere would cause ChW to evetually go extinct while some of them think of it as more unbiased system and try to keep it alive by all means necesary.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlRGiKmu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-23T13:21:41.243+0000) > > Because some people don't like that only high upvote posts get viewed in DW as If somebody actually bothered to go to page 3+ in ChW. > > ChW requires you to only be early for high-place post. DW requires you to both be early and say popular opinion (generally). Some people have issues with the latter creating echo chamber and so they prefer totally badly designed and broken view instead. GD has been shrine for it for long time so it's mainly tradition. Mods have repeatedly tried to create ChW dominion (unsuccessfully because the view sucks) so I presume they are afraid allowing people to choose everywhere would cause ChW to evetually go extinct while some of them think of it as more unbiased system and try to keep it alive by all means necesary. Basically this. The amount of times I post something in discussion view and the amount of times I get 0 responses and the amount of times i post in chronological view and the amount of times j ger a response have a correlation. Discussion view is better if you dont plan on participating but cheonological view is better if you are, imo. I detest how discussion view automatically sorts by upvotes.
Exibir mais

ChickenWrap

Nível 266 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão