Triple3T (NA)
: Riot needs a better way to report people who flame people for not ffing
Or maybe stop holding your teammates hostage in unwinnable games. Seems like you brewed up a toxic game, then were surprised by the results.
rujitra (NA)
: >A person commits a class “C” felony if the person intentionally ... incites another person to commit or attempt to commit suicide It's pretty clear. It clearly states that intentionally inciting someone to commit suicide is a class C felony. Hard to argue it's not intentional when you literally tell them "kill yourself". It can't get more intentional than that. Now is it incitement? https://puu.sh/ECO7O/9c80a7e6f9.png Hard to argue that a command "kill" isn't "urging on", given that the word has no conjugation to suggest it is being used as an action word....
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sa2kgzNn,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-10T05:42:08.433+0000) > > There's already been one linked in this thread. > > And no, the law is not **clearly** anything other than what it says. You insulted someone saying they didn't know how to "comprehend English" - yet you're reading things that simply aren't there. > > Furthermore, simply because the prosecutors in the US are well overworked does not mean that it is not prosecutable. > > And really, do we want to use "it's illegal" as a bar in League? People should be allowed to do anything, anywhere, so long as it's not illegal by the law itself? Nobody should be allowed to have rules? You are having trouble keeping up with the thread. Try re-reading the thread when you're not upset about reality not conforming to your world view. I asked him to provide evidence, which he could not provide. He instead provided a generic google search because he's lazy and never looked into this issue. See, I KNOW that you can't find a case that has EVER been successfully prosecuted. And hence why I challenged him to do so. Because its a learning experience about arguing with someone who KNOWS MORE THAN YOU. As far as your argument about whether it *should* be prosecuted. Good luck. 1st amendment exists for a reason. And to your final point, I never argued what we should or shouldn't allow. But if you ask me personally, yes, chat should be not arbitrarily enforced by SJW snowflakes, or it just shouldn't exist at all if arbitrary standards are going to be enforced. However, this is just my opinion and NOT THE POINT OF THE REST OF THE THREAD. It severely weakens your argument, when you make a pivot like this after failing to understand the original discussion.
rujitra (NA)
: Saying "fuck you" once or twice is not harassment. https://puu.sh/ECO16/ac790382a6.png By definition, harassment must be **persistent** - i.e not occasional and not just "more than once".
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xmI9rrME,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T05:24:14.815+0000) > > Saying "fuck you" once or twice is not harassment. > > https://puu.sh/ECO16/ac790382a6.png > > By definition, harassment must be **persistent** - i.e not occasional and not just "more than once". So if this is your logic, how is telling someone "KYS" once in a game, verbal harassment?
rujitra (NA)
: >A person commits a class “C” felony if the person intentionally ... incites another person to commit or attempt to commit suicide It's pretty clear. It clearly states that intentionally inciting someone to commit suicide is a class C felony. Hard to argue it's not intentional when you literally tell them "kill yourself". It can't get more intentional than that. Now is it incitement? https://puu.sh/ECO7O/9c80a7e6f9.png Hard to argue that a command "kill" isn't "urging on", given that the word has no conjugation to suggest it is being used as an action word....
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sa2kgzNn,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T05:31:54.248+0000) > > It's pretty clear. It clearly states that intentionally inciting someone to commit suicide is a class C felony. > > Hard to argue it's not intentional when you literally tell them "kill yourself". It can't get more intentional than that. Now is it incitement? > > https://puu.sh/ECO7O/9c80a7e6f9.png > > Hard to argue that a command "kill" isn't "urging on", given that the word has no conjugation to suggest it is being used as an action word.... Then surely you will have no trouble finding A SINGLE PROSECUTED CASE. The reason YOU WONT FIND ONE, is because you don't understand the CONTEXT of the law. The thing about reading comprehension is it requires you to THINK. This law CLEARLY is in regard to two parties knowing each other, where one party is trying to influence the other person into actually killing themselves. When a stanger says "KYS" on the internet. It will not meet prosecutional standards. Again, Prove me wrong. FIND ONE CASE. Just ONE case of a stranger telling another stranger to kill themselves on the internet being SUCCESSFULLY PROSECUTED. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DISCUSSING.
: I'm sorry you feel insulted by that? Good job on reassuring your maturity.
Cognitive dissonance on display. > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sa2kgzNn,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-10T05:03:34.346+0000) > > You can keep thinking that. Again good job on reassuring your maturity and how you are ''not offended''.
rujitra (NA)
: https://puu.sh/ECNOF/e1235fc81a.png https://puu.sh/ECNPl/3ca3b0f02b.png
Fine, I should have used the phrase "more than once" and occasionally, it is still harassment.
Sukishoo (NA)
: If it occurs repeatedly then its not occasional.
Fine, I should have used the phrase "more than once" and occasionally, it is still harassment.
: Banning you will keep you from player or at least hinder your motivation to. And this has nothing to do with politics btw. They broke a rule and disrespected someone. They get punished. How hard is that to understand?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sa2kgzNn,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-10T04:26:01.625+0000) > > Banning you will keep you from player or at least hinder your motivation to. And this has nothing to do with politics btw. They broke a rule and disrespected someone. They get punished. How hard is that to understand? Literally not true. I'm here to remind you that this is not the case. Flesh and blood. How hard is that to understand?
rujitra (NA)
: Harassment, by definition, is not "occasional".
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xmI9rrME,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T04:28:43.700+0000) > > Harassment, by definition, is not "occasional". Sure it can be. If something is occasional, and still occurs repeatedly, it can still be considered harassment.
: I'm sorry you feel insulted by that? Good job on reassuring your maturity.
I'm not *personally* offended because I don't give a shit about you. BUT, we both know I logically cornered you here because it is an offensive thing to say, objectively.
rujitra (NA)
: No. It won't. It's not broken. You are getting replies on this thread from people that are salty about being correctly punished for toxic behavior. If all you're doing is saying "shut up" once in a blue moon, it's **incredibly** unlikely you get punished. Only consistent *and/or* severe toxicity is punished. Rare frustration is not punished.
Oh, so OCCASIONAL harrasment is just fine now :). Good to know where you stand. :) :)
: Is it wrong for me to respond?
Stop caring what other people think. Its pathetic. Tell them what you think, or don't. Who cares? But if you care about your account, dont type, at all, ever or risk bans.
: Account lost with thousands in cash wasted
The lesson here is NEVER give money to RIOT in the future, in any game. keep playing, just don't pay. Im five years without a penny to RIOT, and I plan on it being many more decades of the same. ;) I hate their politics and so I vote with my wallet. They can ban me all they want, won't change a thing. ;)
: I'm at checkpoint 3/3 for Honor 1, very close to Honor 2. Will I be able to get it in 10 days?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Doofy The Yam,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o2vjd2Rd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-07T18:25:19.286+0000) > > u might be just mad cuz u cant be toxic. I feel dat. the games maldening. But anything is just gonna be "mute and move on, dont be toxic" everyones always gonna be toxic first and u cant say sht cuz the system sux. > > soft inting is the best way to play this game and make lil bitchbois cry in the forums ;) LOL U MUSTVE JUST HAD A BAD GAME XD.
: Good Job RIot
said no one, ever.
: > [{quoted}](name=ClevelandfCj,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ppcIwRoz,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-11-06T21:28:12.984+0000) > > Yeah I agree with this, its a gank meta, and counter jungling is the weakest response, but its still better than nothing. HOWEVER, sometimes one lane is just straight INTing, and your other to lanes are mindlessly shoving with no map awareness or any concept of how to setup a gank. So it really depends on who is at fault here. I've had games where i have low KP, but its because my laners are just dieing non stop in 1v1 and 2v2 even when Im pinging Im on the way! Sometimes your laners just DONT LET YOU help them for some reason?! then they get mad at you too. Not saying this is you, but this is a reality of low ELO. Very true, that also happens a lot. If you're getting dumpstered by your laner, it's on you. I don't care about counters and all those excuses. I play darius into Teemo all the time or Diana into lux in mid and win hard, but Diana in shaco is horrific, I was straight dumpster that game. The problem is NA is very passive and farm heavy (when I play Leona support, the one thing I dread from my adc, is "I just want to farm"). So in lanes it does happen a lot, it's just there are a lot of junglers that all they do is farm and counter jungle, putting zero pressure, and the laners get frustrated. For example, if I'm top and take all their jg pressure and my jg is helping bot lane get ahead, grabbing drags, you wont hear me bitch, but if I'm having to use sums and ults and such to survive and nothing is going on, im gonna rage.
> [{quoted}](name=Buckeye2002,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ppcIwRoz,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:07:07.252+0000) > > Very true, that also happens a lot. If you're getting dumpstered by your laner, it's on you. I don't care about counters and all those excuses. I play darius into Teemo all the time or Diana into lux in mid and win hard, but Diana in shaco is horrific, I was straight dumpster that game. > The problem is NA is very passive and farm heavy (when I play Leona support, the one thing I dread from my adc, is "I just want to farm"). So in lanes it does happen a lot, it's just there are a lot of junglers that all they do is farm and counter jungle, putting zero pressure, and the laners get frustrated. For example, if I'm top and take all their jg pressure and my jg is helping bot lane get ahead, grabbing drags, you wont hear me bitch, but if I'm having to use sums and ults and such to survive and nothing is going on, im gonna rage. Yep agree, in that case, dog jungler :(.
: > [{quoted}](name=ClevelandfCj,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ppcIwRoz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-06T07:41:39.759+0000) > > This. > > Most laners deserve loss. My favorite is to go 5-0+ in jungle, have team score be something like 7-20. Then just soft AFK while they verbal abuse me. Hilarious IMO! Just flash on them and drop some wards on them for more hilarious insults. Wait 5 -0, that means you did something, most junglers I get have a zero KP....if i'm lucky zero deaths as well....if you are getting ganked, then your jungle needs to get objectives or gank SOMEONE.....counter jungling is useless and does nothing......the jungle is in a state where they don't get punished for missing a few camps, if they get kills in a lane
Yeah I agree with this, its a gank meta, and counter jungling is the weakest response, but its still better than nothing. HOWEVER, sometimes one lane is just straight INTing, and your other to lanes are mindlessly shoving with no map awareness or any concept of how to setup a gank. So it really depends on who is at fault here. I've had games where i have low KP, but its because my laners are just dieing non stop in 1v1 and 2v2 even when Im pinging Im on the way! Sometimes your laners just DONT LET YOU help them for some reason?! then they get mad at you too. Not saying this is you, but this is a reality of low ELO.
: If they clear your jungle camps, just go and clear their lane while they do this. Its not possible for them to be clearing both at the same time. You just have to be quick. Plus waves are worth more than camps anyway.
Yep. This is what I do. or i just walk into their lane and soak the XP whenever I get the chance. The most tilting thing is you've created a nice jungle spawn timing to you get a bunch of catchup XP, and your midlaner who is tilted from losing 3 1v1s before level 6, decides to forgo XP in his lane just to take your chickens. i will stand in his lane last hitting and smiting cannons on these baboons who always start spam pinging me as if they are somehow the victim here. Fuck these guys ! lol
: This. This so much. SO many times does my mid laner just help himself to my blue buff, when I need not only the gold and experience, but the mana regeneration for myself to clear the jungle and gank (the cdr doesn't help either) Not to mention the top laner clearing krugs and the adc helping himself to my raptors. It puts me super far behind the enemy jungler in experience and levels, meaning he will very likely be stronger than me, reducing my general pressure, and also increasing the damage of his smite compared to mine. You are doing nothing but hindering your jungler when you do this. If my laner takes a camp from me, I take a wave from him. If he takes a buff, I take three. It's sad when I get spam pinged and told to do a not so nice thing beginning with K for helping push a lane out after a gank, but if I spam ping somebody for taking my camps, I get "i need the farm more than you i scale".
yeah and your laners can be apes and not understand that the buffs at certain points of the game, when timed correctly will have catchup XP and thats why I dont want to give it (if you're a good jungler you know how to create spawn timings to do this for faster level 6s etc). Then your braindead mid is spam pinging you for insane things.. this game is so YIKES sometimes.
AR URF (NA)
: If I'm playing {{champion:34}} and you don't gank me, then I'm stealing blue.
If you've been mindlessly shoving and creating no ganking opportunities, Im gonna take your whole wave while youre stealing my blue :)
: TBH I just stopped thinking laners are players. They are NPC's with poorly coded AI's. By 20 minutes in the game they are all fighting mid so I just clear my jungle in about 40 seconds as Mundo then take side waves and solo carry teamfights. Works pretty well and I have been climbing.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xhvAdkKf,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-11-06T15:49:14.504+0000) > > TBH I just stopped thinking laners are players. They are NPC's with poorly coded AI's. By 20 minutes in the game they are all fighting mid so I just clear my jungle in about 40 seconds as Mundo then take side waves and solo carry teamfights. Works pretty well and I have been climbing. LOL. YES.
FSRER (EUNE)
: But how about when the jungler is the one who caused the problem in the first place? Multiple fail ganks answered with successful counter ganks and counter jungling, having the enemy jungler 10 times more active than your jungler who just goes and soaks up xp in lane being a bot?
It can go both ways, I've had games where my mid is just roaming without shoving, and forcing the jungler to cover mid (because the roam has no chance of success due to warding and enemy jungler anticipating the roam correctly). Then having the midlaner accusing me of doing nothing.... its like LOL dude sorry you dont understand the game as much as you think you do ;-/. Not saying this is you personally, but I see dumb shit like this from midlaners all the time.
: This also applies to the jungler. Don't go take my wave of minions that you see me walking to when you have three camps up in the jungle just next to that lane. Like seriously, the number of times that I *ping that I am coming to clear a lane* just to have the jungle decide to take every minion is fucking bullshit. If I can't have your jungle camps, stay the hell off my minions. Because honestly, if you're behind on a Carry Jungler, its better to feed the gold into a carry who is ahead, IE the Mid or the ADC.
good junglers aren't doing this though, bad junglers are. Good laners sometimes are making the mistake of taking jungle camps when they should be pushing a lane or contesting vision. This is the difference and why these posts exist. Laners consistently don't understand this stuff and its frustrating the hell out of jungle mains.
: I've had laners in base pinging me when I'm taking minions that have crashed into the outer tower.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xhvAdkKf,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-11-05T22:37:03.280+0000) > > I've had laners in base pinging me when I'm taking minions that have crashed into the outer tower. Ive gotten spam pinged for creating a freeze for my 0-2 midlaner at 3:30 into game when they wouldve otherwise crashed turret. Goes without saying, midlaner continued to non stop INT despite hovering around the lane. FF15 midlaners LUL.
: Or your ADC takes your krugs while you're heading towards them then recalls to by so you push out bot lane and they spam ping you cause "that's their farm." Often times both these instances happen in the same game from the same person! lol
instant mute pings and chat with these low IQs.
: Stop cutting your own junglers off of their gold and xp, k?
the absolute worst is when your dogshit laners lose lane without enemy jungle interference and repeated help from you as the jungler and then they dont control vision or rotate to help defend your jungle camps or help other lanes, then take jungle camps on spawn while also spam pinging you for nonsense. Literally, might as well just soft AFK when you get these types of players. They are just autoloss players.
Sirsir (NA)
: Depends which jungler you're playing. A high kill number isn't good on every jungler if they can't carry. If you're Yi I will gladly give you all the kills you're part of in hopes you become useful. If you're Lee Sin and take all the kills you are setting your team up for failure if you don't end in 30 mins or less.
what amazing insight. I mean holy hell, if the thing you are coming away with is that the gold would do better on someone scaling, well yes obviously! NO SHIT! But the part you seem to be missing here is that if my teammates have a collective score of 2-20 and I am 5-0, its a clear sign that I have 2 hands and they probably do not! Its just so fucking ridiculous the way these boards try to defend situations where teammates are clearly soft-INTing and its unwinnable for this reason ALONE.
: so my browser is giving me all kinds of warnings about that weird 3rd party bias news page, not going to click on it. but please feel free to quote the relevant section
If you are afraid to go to zero hedge, I dont know what to say to you. Its one of the most visited financial/political - blog/news on the web. (the quality of posts varies greatly from article to article though, which you should be able to tell within a paragraph if you know who the authors are/content discussed) This particular article discusses real-ID compliant drivers licenses and social security numbers as quasi national IDs.
: its against us law to use SSNs for things like that
not for long though: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/while-you-slept-us-government-created-internal-passports
: Are you helping Player Behavior?
No one likes fake positivity tbh. You will no doubt make an awesome used car salesperson, however.
: im quitting this game forever
RIOT has lost 100s of dollars of revenue from me with their asinine player behavior policies. Banning me multiple times has done nothing to deter my behavior or my opinions of the subhumans who infest this game. I vote with my wallet. I keep playing the game undeterred, and for five years RIOT hasn't gotten a penny. I am the exact example of what happens when you have a bad player behavior policy. Two middle fingers to the player behavior team ;).
: I fuckin hate hate hate hate hate this never give up bullshit. I fuckin hate that every team I get feeds and never want to surrender. Just because you made that comeback one time doesn't mean a single fuckin thing. If the scoreline is something like 3-15 by 18 minutes, fuckin surrender. I don't give two fucks about that game you had last week where you came back from zero towers and 3 inhibs down. I'm not gonna frustrate myself for a 0.05% chance of winning. I rather start a new game and try to focus on NOT fucking up that badly in the first place if I'm the one feeding.
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeCarry1983,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=radQzpgh,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-25T17:50:05.761+0000) > > I fuckin hate hate hate hate hate this never give up bullshit. I fuckin hate that every team I get feeds and never want to surrender. Just because you made that comeback one time doesn't mean a single fuckin thing. If the scoreline is something like 3-15 by 18 minutes, fuckin surrender. I don't give two fucks about that game you had last week where you came back from zero towers and 3 inhibs down. I'm not gonna frustrate myself for a 0.05% chance of winning. I rather start a new game and try to focus on NOT fucking up that badly in the first place if I'm the one feeding. So true. I just hate when teammates INT or soft INT, and then wont vote yes. They just love holding people hostage! I can be 5-0, teamscore 5-19. I start surrender vote, they all vote no! HAHA league community sucks.
Blazeb0y (NA)
: 0 Tolerance For Intentionally Throwing A Game
Truth is the meta is snowbally.... so its more on you and your teammates to not INT early.... then it is on your teammates to try to get that 5% comeback....
Hibeki (NA)
: I have four sources of 30% tenacity but im still CC'd the entire fight
Just like true damage used to be a rare thing, now knock-ups are in every champ's kit. Game would be better if tenacity affected knock-ups IMO.
: Why are you buffing master yi ?
Only 5 champs get banned more often than Yi in plat+ soloQ and hes above 50% winrate: http://champion.gg/statistics/#?sortBy=general.banRate&order=descend
Comentários de Rioters
Invidie (NA)
: riot helpppppp
LOL another angry SJW!
: Buff Stealing?
HAHHA awesome! I love when the automated system fails!
: Actually in my experience, it is the character the enemy team sees as the biggest potential threat that they focus. Why do they harrass and be super agressive to one lane and not the others? Because that opponent has the potential to be a threat and they Need to make sure to shut the player down before they can snowball. I have had games where I have come back from behind because the jungler was willing to put in an investment and Help me get back on my feet, They kept the enemy off me long enough for me to get a bit of farm and buy defensive items, so I could survive longer and turn the tide. Eventually I had enough defense and damage i was able to contribute to fights, and we ended up winning. And In other games I get junglers who will completely ignore any lane till "after 6" and by that time multiple lanes are lost, and the jungler blames the laners when all they needed was a bit of help to get a foothold. I often know what to do, But cant catch a breath long enough to do it. Enemy laner Denies CS and jungle immediately thinks "u just sukk" when the enemy laner actually knows how to push and pressure me under my own tower. Again, mOst times the pressure is because they KNOW you snowball hard late game, and the best way to prevent that is to MAKE SURE you cant get any traction early game. Make sure you cant leave respawn, make sure you cant effectively CS. and If jungle is that eager and willing to help a lane in any way (again, watched junglers sit and watch from the river bush as if waiting for a bucket of popcorn while I get hammered under my own tower, then run away after I am dead) They dont get to blame me when they advertize to the enemy team that they have no interest in helping top lane, so the other lanes start coming in for free kills, 2v1, 3v1...meanwhile jungle accuses me of "Inting" I dont int, I have more self respect than that. Jungler has told the enemy team without any words "Whatever happens in top lane, I am not helping" so shouldnt be suprised when the enemy team camps top for free kills, because They KNOW jungler wont do anything, that the lane has been abandoned/written off.
Buddy, you have a 43% winrate in bronze 5. Just stop typing and read. You can get better, but only if you remove your ego. BTW, I dont disagree with _everything_ you say... but wow, your inability to take constructive criticism is quite annoying.
: How to solve toxicity: Sorta
I generally Agree RIOT should consider treating negative behavior that is still trying to win (AKA Frustration), differently than outright toxic behavior. However, I doubt you will get a consensus about where to draw the line. Additionally, not convinced there is anything that can be done about most of the toxic behavior. I think they only curb the behavior at the margins (IE the few people actually stop playing after a ban). All the people I know, didnt quit, they just made new accounts and haven't really reformed either. BTW upvoted for visibility.
: tyler1 and he is way more toxic then anyone ive seen on league xD and im still not sure how trick2g is still playing
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainSmiley,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WOhUK4zK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-06T19:57:09.302+0000) > > tyler1 > and he is way more toxic then anyone ive seen on league xD > and im still not sure how trick2g is still playing They've never gotten accounts back. They are free to make new accounts after they get banned, as are you!
: "I dont gank feeding Lanes" (Aka: "Not my lane, Not my problem")
No.... the more likely reason a jungler might not help is that its a waste of resources to help a lane that is getting clobbered. The Jungler is _usually_ better off focusing lanes he can snowball, or work on snowballing themselves through farm/kills in other lanes. Look, if youre outskilled, even if your jungler evens-up your lane, then you still wont know what to do... the better player will still have priority in rotations etc. Meanwhile, your midlaner gets camped and then falls behind and suddenly 4vs3 botlane... then drake etc etc. All because some unskilled top laner crying for ganks.... this is typical low ELO thinking.... Granted, sometimes your jungler should focus your lane, especially if you have CC and 2v1 kill pressure. However, if you pick a no CC carry top lane, and your just getting outskilled (unable to CS and losing tower pre-10 minutes) you've put your team in such a huge hole..... that maybe you need to focus on yourself and not your jungler.
: Ahhh!!! satisfying.
sorry your life is so sad?
wistache (NA)
: Permanently Banned
Never gonna happen. But good news is you can start a new account for free, and any behavior you choose to have, will have no real consequences since you will never be foolish enough to spend money with RIOT again?
Kei143 (NA)
: If they stop trying to be nice, they'll get permabanned. If they choose to leave the game because of that, then that's a win for the community.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vbf4BW9E,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-05T17:29:46.343+0000) > > If they stop trying to be nice, they'll get permabanned. If they choose to leave the game because of that, then that's a win for the community. Not what happens when people get perma-banned. They just start new accounts, and since now they have nothing to lose they act however they want (because who is stupid enough to put RP on an account after they've been permaed? Very few). Anyway, I speak from experience and I know dozens of players like me. SJW whiteknights think they can control things, they can't! Also, RIOT will never get another dollar from me ever in any game they ever make. Thats the price they pay for their "system".
: Why are there still toxic players?
Did someone hurt your feelings?
: If you're using like that, then I don't see why it would be punished, and they'd probably get it overturned if they wrote into support. That being said, I've never heard anyone say that particular phrase. It sounds entirely unlikely to be said, and even redundant.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=g9gHeEfE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-03-01T23:29:34.154+0000) > > If you're using like that, then I don't see why it would be punished, and they'd probably get it overturned if they wrote into support. > > That being said, I've never heard anyone say that particular phrase. It sounds entirely unlikely to be said, and even redundant. I dont know about that man. They almost never overturn anything. Usually, they try to find something else to justify it, if the chat alone seems OK.
Kaioko (NA)
: It obviously wasn't funny to everyone since someone reported you for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaioko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=g9gHeEfE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-01T23:10:31.412+0000) > > It obviously wasn't funny to everyone since someone reported you for it. That, or people are just assholes and know if you use a zero tolerance word you can get them banned. Its like a troll's dream when someone uses a zero tolerance word in a joking manner. It actually happened in a game today, a player said "don't KYS by walking into a bush with no vision!" was not being toxic AT ALL. simply warning other player. If i wanted to be a dick, i could've got him banned. Unlike most the SJW snowflakes on this board, I did not see the need to get him banned though!
Sehn Zhao (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ClevelandfCj,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2bNAe0Ee,comment-id=0000000d,timestamp=2018-02-28T17:03:46.142+0000) > > ROFLMAO, like perma banning accounts stops people who play over a 100 games a month.... from playing again? The logic is amazingly circular! Well I am that kind of person. It stops me playing now.
> [{quoted}](name=Sehn Zhao,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2bNAe0Ee,comment-id=0000000d0000,timestamp=2018-03-01T19:27:40.007+0000) > > Well I am that kind of person. It stops me playing now. good joke xD
Exibir mais

ClevelandfCj

Nível 57 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão