Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NxE6wmBq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-05T07:55:17.892+0000) > > I think this is the wrong way to balance Yuumi. Rather than gutting everything in her kit, I think they should give her limits on how long she can be attached to someone. That way she can't just pocket heal whoever the strongest person on her team is all game. This goes against _EVERYTHING_ Yuumi is supposed to be. A time limit makes 0 sense from a gameplay standpoint, and if youre going to go down that route why not just make her into IO from dota 2 and turn her E into a toggle that deals %HP damage to her and gives her ally increased mana and HP regen based on hers?
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NxE6wmBq,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-12-05T08:22:18.036+0000) > > **This goes against _EVERYTHING_ Yuumi is supposed to be.** A time limit makes 0 sense from a gameplay standpoint, and if youre going to go down that route why not just make her into IO from dota 2 and turn her E into a toggle that deals %HP damage to her and gives her ally increased mana and HP regen based on hers? No it really doesn't. She's still gonna do everything she does now. She'll just have limits on how long she can do it.
: 9.24 Yuumi feedback
I think this is the wrong way to balance Yuumi. Rather than gutting everything in her kit, I think they should give her limits on how long she can be attached to someone. That way she can't just pocket heal whoever the strongest person on her team is all game.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Senna's DMG is far easier to apply thanks to her range. The stats don't lie.
> [{quoted}](name=R0ses R Red,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JIAt2ebi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-29T22:33:24.484+0000) > > **Senna's DMG is far easier to apply thanks to her range.** The stats don't lie. I can say the same thing about Jinx, and she doesn't get a negative AS and crit modifier unlike Senna. So why is it just Senna who people want nerfed and not the other broken adc's?
: Why am I not allowed to keep my old Username for login anymore
Is everyone being forced to change their name, or is it only some people?
GigglesO (NA)
: Who gives a shit if its overpriced... 350k essence and nothing I want
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iWyFg8bu,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-26T00:15:43.521+0000) > > Who gives a shit if its overpriced... 350k essence and nothing I want How the hell do you have 350k? I don't even have half that amount.
: BE shop
Blue essence store is a joke. Everything is overpriced.
: Fairies completely shut down hydreigon, garchomp has always been broken, salamence got severely weakened with the introduction of fairy types, and dragonite is just a worse salamence. It's mainly garchomp that's the issue here.
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z5GKAcBu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-25T01:13:17.536+0000) > > Fairies completely shut down hydreigon, garchomp has always been broken, salamence got severely weakened with the introduction of fairy types, and dragonite is just a worse salamence. It's mainly garchomp that's the issue here. No that's not completely true. Hydreigon can learn flash cannon and is faster than most fairy types. He's not threatened by fairy types at all. If they dare switch into him he'll just blast them with flash cannon and kill. Garchomp, Salamence, and Dragonite also outspeed most of them (although garchomp has the highest speed). Garchomp and Salamence should just be banned to ubers like they were in previous gens. Garchomp is by far the most broken of all the dragons, but salamence will just take his place as "most broken dragon" after garchomp is gone so might as well just ban both of them.
Comentários de Rioters
Krizonar (NA)
: Or I can buy and play a fun game and forgive them for wanting to take a baby step first, since Pokemon has never been above 420P before let's go, which has a_ fraction_ of this game's content. The lead rumor for why this happened is that the importer for the models made previously broke, so they had to recreate them down to the detail. Couple that rumor with Pokemon's miracle dev (Iwata himself, who near singlehandedly coded Kanto into Gen 2 when the dev team couldn't find a way) having died in 2015 and it sounds somewhat believable alongside the fact they were being forced to make another game too. Do people forget Gen 2 had an atrocious competitive scene? Do people forget Gen 3 _had a Dexit_ and terrible in-game progression? Do people forget Gen 4 was a relatively mediocre game set with many flaws, fixed by its third installment? Not every Pokemon game is godly (especially the old ones, contrary to belief), but all of them are quite fun enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Krizonar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZmIEM5bX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-23T22:48:53.979+0000) > > Or I can buy and play a fun game and forgive them for wanting to take a baby step first, since Pokemon has never been above 420P before let's go, which has a_ fraction_ of this game's content. The lead rumor for why this happened is that the importer for the models made previously broke, so they had to recreate them down to the detail. Couple that rumor with Pokemon's miracle dev (Iwata himself, who near singlehandedly coded Kanto into Gen 2 when the dev team couldn't find a way) having died in 2015 and it sounds somewhat believable alongside the fact they were being forced to make another game too. > > Do people forget Gen 2 had an atrocious competitive scene? Do people forget Gen 3 _had a Dexit_ and terrible in-game progression? Do people forget Gen 4 was a relatively mediocre game set with many flaws, fixed by its third installment? Not every Pokemon game is godly (especially the old ones, contrary to belief), but all of them are quite fun enough. Last gen we had the national dex and we were able to get any pokemon we wanted from previous games. That means over 800 pokemon in the game (and that's not even counting alternate forms and mega evolutions). There's absolutely no reason why we shouldn't have them in these games as well. And I'm not asking for a "godly" pokemon game. All I want is to be able to use my favorite pokemon. It's really not that much to ask, seeing as how the point of the games is to "catch 'em all".
Comentários de Rioters
Jamaree (NA)
: Because Nintendo thinks like a toy company rather then a video game company most of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EuxABXsq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-23T01:15:11.822+0000) > > Because Nintendo thinks like a toy company rather then a video game company most of the time. That or Nintendo is just very stubborn...
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Since you obviously haven't read up on preseason, I guess I'll tell you. Duskblade no longer has that passive. Before you rejoice, It's on a different, cheaper lethality item called the Umbral Glaive. But please, actually read up on changes before you say stuff that makes you look dumb.
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EMPhaHrM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-18T23:19:56.175+0000) > > Since you obviously haven't read up on preseason, I guess I'll tell you. Duskblade no longer has that passive. Before you rejoice, It's on a different, cheaper lethality item called the Umbral Glaive. But please, actually read up on changes before you say stuff that makes you look dumb. If the passive is being moves to a different item, they're not really removing it lol. It sounds more like they're reworking it.
Comentários de Rioters
Cloud273 (NA)
: Malphite didn't deserve to have his AP ratios gutted
Ok I'm not gonna deny that AP Malphite was strong, but was he really that much better than other champs building AP? Having burst after building AP isn't something exclusive to Malphite.
: It was really just one ratio.
> [{quoted}](name=WalkingInACircle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6FFq6dWL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-18T03:45:12.723+0000) > > It was really just one ratio. Why are we playing semantics here. You know what I meant.
Zardo (NA)
: Zed feels like the one of the most fair assassins to play against imo. Compare him to the likes of rengar or diana who can kill you in 0.2 seconds with undodgable abilities. Zed appears behind the person he ults. Use that knowledge to cc him when he becomes targetable again. Theres always basic positioning as well, since zed doesnt have stealth you can pretty easily position to avoid him.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JTowHeGU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-17T14:21:58.501+0000) > > Zed feels like the one of the most fair assassins to play against imo. Compare him to the likes of rengar or diana who can kill you in 0.2 seconds with undodgable abilities. > > Zed appears behind the person he ults. Use that knowledge to cc him when he becomes targetable again. Theres always basic positioning as well, since zed doesnt have stealth you can pretty easily position to avoid him. Clearly a biased Zed main. Downvote and move on.
: Yeah, Riot doesn't remember why they didn't let damage from energized attacks stack anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MfxHna9I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T23:34:24.556+0000) > > Yeah, Riot doesn't remember why they didn't let damage from energized attacks stack anymore. No, they probably do remember. They just don't care. League of damage/snowball, remember? Riot will encourage snowballing in any way they can.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=m0zz4r3ll4,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dMAnQoEV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-15T20:31:10.483+0000) > > Maybe add a silence to it? This should make it more effective against supps/tanks and prevent assassins from bursting someone down I think that would make it a bit too generally strong. The idea of exhaust is to identify a damage threat and temporarily suppress it. When you add a slience, it becomes very strong against literally anything. So like an early 3v2 or 3v1 tower dive with your Alistar support leading the way gets just removed off the table since they won't be able to engage silenced. Also the silence would make it really strong for preventing the escape of divers. Which I think makes it too generally good as well. The only way you can really justify buffing Exhaust, I think, is to really focus on the niche of it being a protective spell. Doing things like increasing the strength of the slow or adding a silence make it too good offensively.
> [{quoted}](name=Whisper87,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dMAnQoEV,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-15T20:49:12.296+0000) > > **I think that would make it a bit too generally strong.** The idea of exhaust is to identify a damage threat and temporarily suppress it. When you add a slience, it becomes very strong against literally anything. So like an early 3v2 or 3v1 tower dive with your Alistar support leading the way gets just removed off the table since they won't be able to engage silenced. > > Also the silence would make it really strong for preventing the escape of divers. Which I think makes it too generally good as well. The only way you can really justify buffing Exhaust, I think, is to really focus on the niche of it being a protective spell. Doing things like increasing the strength of the slow or adding a silence make it too good offensively. Good. Maybe I'll finally see something other than ignite and flash every game.
Comentários de Rioters
: remember people. buying the games is your choice and yours alone. no amount of #BringBackNationalDex propaganda will ever change that.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABt4L79I,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-15T06:07:38.554+0000) > > remember people. buying the games is your choice and yours alone. no amount of #BringBackNationalDex propaganda will ever change that. This isn't about trying to change things. We're beyond that at this point. It's about sending Gamefreak a message. That we won't buy every game just because it says Pokemon. And btw the stuff in that reddit thread is confirmed.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Its a team objective, why shouldnt the team that gets it have the advantage?
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GMEit8A2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T20:29:25.565+0000) > > Its a team objective, why shouldnt the team that gets it have the advantage? The bigger question is why do teams need these overpowered objectives in the first place? It's not like it's impossible to snowball to victory without them. I remember back when gold was the only thing it gave, and that was enough to snowball your team to victory most of the time. If your team isn't able to end the game with just gold, then you don't deserve to win.
LankPants (OCE)
: I'm of the opinion that the best way to go about this would be a general damage reduction and not just a buff to tanks. The issue isn't just tanks dying too fast, it's everything dying too fast. That probably ends up being a small buff to tanks overall, they may still be slightly weaker than average but they'd be better and once the game's in a more palatable place we could always go back and look at tanks/tank items again anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=LankPants,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ix1rnlss,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-06T02:25:35.776+0000) > > I'm of the opinion that the best way to go about this would be a general damage reduction and not just a buff to tanks. The issue isn't just tanks dying too fast, it's everything dying too fast. > > That probably ends up being a small buff to tanks overall, they may still be slightly weaker than average but they'd be better and once the game's in a more palatable place we could always go back and look at tanks/tank items again anyway. You're right but let's be honest, Riot isn't going to nerf damage. We've been begging for years and our please fall on deaf ears every time. Even if we can't convince Riot to nerf damage, let's at the very least try to make it so tanks don't die as fast.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Buffing tanks directly is the best way to fix them
Another thing I'd like to see for tanks is to let them spam their abilities more often. Give their abilities lower cooldowns and mana costs. There are some tank abilities in this game that do so little damage they should be free (zero mana cost). It's not like they have the damage to one shot you, and they're not split push threats either.
Comentários de Rioters
Hilsun (NA)
: You realize nothing about boxes has changed in regards to single-targets, right? It's always been this way--the damage, the ratios, the fear duration...
> [{quoted}](name=Hilsun,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IJgrioLW,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-11-04T14:34:15.049+0000) > > You realize nothing about boxes has changed in regards to single-targets, right? It's always been this way--the damage, the ratios, the fear duration... Just because it's always been this way doesn't mean it's healthy. It's not just the damage I hate about this ability. The fact that he can place them while stealthed is just stupid.
Comentários de Rioters
KazKaz (OCE)
: Yeah, URF is legit just a push to end gamemode now thanks to this game's shitty tryhard community.
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EVmrfcNK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-29T02:14:37.764+0000) > > Yeah, URF is legit **just a push to end gamemode now thanks to this game's shitty tryhard community.** and how is this any different than normals?
ZNC Fire (NA)
: Arurf is better zzz
> [{quoted}](name=ZNC Fire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VPUllUEp,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-29T21:12:17.612+0000) > > Its boring to just fight the top tier urf champs everygame like vlad garen malph shaco etc arurf atleast had it random i cant even do fun things anymore cause if i dont pick a super strong champ i'd just get ran down all game before getting to even try things 95% of the champs played in urf are fine. There's only a handful of them that are actually broken. If Riot would just tone down (or perma ban) the blatantly overpowered stuff for urf then it would be a lot of fun.
Comentários de Rioters
: Didnt get the Bonus gift
You guys are talking about the day 10 mission correct? If yes, I didn't get it either...
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Danny MT (EUNE)
: Tempo's Proposed S10 Talon QoL Changes!
Let's be honest here, "QOL change" is just a fancy way of saying buff. And Talon absolutely DOES NOT need any. If anything he deserves nerfs.
Akenero (NA)
: It's so boring though, nothing changes in terms of gameplay
> [{quoted}](name=Akenero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iG13Vrdl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-17T16:18:50.256+0000) > > It's so boring though, nothing changes in terms of gameplay That's not true though. People would have to build different items cuz stuff would be banned.
: from what i can see you can only spec people in masters+ in client. if it existed as far as diamond thats kinda cool
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kc8w0v4G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T06:55:48.414+0000) > > from what i can see you can only spec people in masters+ in client. > if it existed as far as diamond thats kinda cool I might be mistaken about the diamond part. I just remember they were always high elo games. To be fair though master and grandmaster weren't around when this was a thing, so people in challenger often got paired with diamond players.
: whats a good ap champ that can one shot adc
Fizz and Talon are broken as f*ck right now and for that reason they're the only assassins really worth playing. It's not like other assassins can't kill stuff, but they have significantly more counterplay than the ones I mentioned.
Comentários de Rioters
: Fiddlesticks point-and-click fear is good and deserves to stay, here's why:
> [{quoted}](name=MechaMania,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4u5vWRT8,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-17T15:24:57.981+0000) > > With the upcoming change coming to Fiddlesticks, I've heard a lot of complaints in regards to Riot keeping his point-and-click fear. > > Dont get me wrong, it absolutely sucks to walk near a bush, get feared for what feels like an eternity then have the entire enemy team collapse on you like a bunch of rampaging apes. > > HOWEVER > > We also need put into perspective the other issue that's been plaguing League for a year or two now: > > **Mobility** > > The best counter we can have to extremely mobile champs like Lucian, Irelia, Riven, champions that feel like they are rolling their face on the keyboard and traveling across the map, is point-and-click crowd control like Pantheon's stun and Fiddlestick's fear. If we want to reduce the amount of viability mobility brings to the table in the meta, then we need to embrace the fact that point-and-click CC is genuinely the best, most reliable solution. > > Now, many will say "Well, just git gud with skillshots!" But the fact of the matter is that less reliable forms of crowd control are, quite obviously, easier to work around and just allows mobility-heavy champions to thrive since learning how to work around less reliable forms of CC isnt really all that difficult. > > Like I said before, if we want to help reduce the impact mobility has on the meta then we need to embrace abilities that are point-and-click CC. > > That being said, Riot, dont make them 6 seconds long or some crazy stuff like that. I know your wacky ideas. Dont do it. Dont. I got my eyes on you. Just because we have mobility that's unhealthy doesn't mean we should have cc that's unhealthy too.
Comentários de Rioters
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iG13Vrdl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T02:52:27.412+0000) > > And you can ban their items too... AD itemization is miles better then AP though is the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iG13Vrdl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T03:15:23.633+0000) > > AD itemization is miles better then AP though is the problem. That's just the current state of the game right now though. That's not really a problem with this game mode. I really don't see how banning an item is any different than banning a champion. There's always gonna be something that's broken, so just ban it if you consider it a problem. It's not hard.
Exibir mais

Cloud273

Nível 190 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão