Hotarµ (NA)
: >Do you enjoy having some of the highest mana costs in the game? I'm sorry, _what?_ Why does that matter? Are we talking about the same Ezreal? The one who receives a mana refund on successful Ws and whose core build is: {{item:3025}} {{item:3004}} and sometimes {{item:3285}} ? >Do you enjoy being the squishiest adc in the game? For starters, most ADCs have a similar base HP + armor range. Ezreal technically _**is**_ the squishiest at level 18 but he's not that far behind other ADCs like Ashe, Corki, and Quinn. _However_, you're leaving out one of Ezreal's most appealing features, his safety. Ezreal has a kit based around a skillshot with 1,150 range, he's got an insanely flexible and safe build (Iceborn, Tear, GA, BotrK, Hextech, etc.), and one of **if not the best** escape ability in the game with a massive window for buffering when caught. Doesn't matter how low his base stats are when his itemization is so safe, his playstyle is safe, and half of the time people can't even get within 600-800+ units of you. >Do you enjoy having ZERO synergy with crit, despite being an "adc"? Not every ADC needs to buy crit? Ezreal is one of two ADCs who don't conform to the regular standards of ADC builds (the other being Jhin who can literally make 5 IEs and a pair of swifties work) Hell, even then, other ADCs _sometimes_ don't prioritize crit as heavily as other items like lifesteal/AS/on-hit. See: Kalista, Vayne, Sivir, Kai'sa, etc. >Do you enjoy being a sitting duck and getting sh*t on while you channel your ult? If you're using your global ult while in someone's face, you're doing something wrong. Does this mean Karthus is bad because he's a sitting duck, too? >Do you enjoy having an ult that has it's damage reduced (multiple times) for touching literally ANYTHING in the game? [](https://.) Patch 8.23 - _**"R - Trueshot Barrage - FALLOFF Damage is no longer reduced by 10% for each enemy hit (minimum 30%)"**_ You know, if you're going to make a post like this, you should probably keep up with the patch notes. >Do you enjoy being "outplayed" by your opponents because literally all of your abilities can be dodged or avoided in some way? I mean, do other champions not have this "issue"? Yeah... you can dodge skillshots. That's kind of the entire point of skillshots, they can be freely aimed and missed.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a6t2xeyb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-22T22:58:02.760+0000) > > I'm sorry, _what?_ Why does that matter? > > Are we talking about the same Ezreal? The one who receives a mana refund on successful Ws and whose core build is: > > {{item:3025}} {{item:3004}} and sometimes {{item:3285}} ? > > For starters, most ADCs have a similar base HP + armor range. Ezreal technically _**is**_ the squishiest at level 18 but he's not that far behind other ADCs like Ashe, Corki, and Quinn. > > _However_, you're leaving out one of Ezreal's most appealing features, his safety. Ezreal has a kit based around a skillshot with 1,150 range, he's got an insanely flexible and safe build (Iceborn, Tear, GA, BotrK, Hextech, etc.), and one of **if not the best** escape ability in the game with a massive window for buffering when caught. > > Doesn't matter how low his base stats are when his itemization is so safe, his playstyle is safe, and half of the time people can't even get within 600-800+ units of you. > > Not every ADC needs to buy crit? Ezreal is one of two ADCs who don't conform to the regular standards of ADC builds (the other being Jhin who can literally make 5 IEs and a pair of swifties work) > > Hell, even then, other ADCs _sometimes_ don't prioritize crit as heavily as other items like lifesteal/AS/on-hit. See: Kalista, Vayne, Sivir, Kai'sa, etc. > > If you're using your global ult while in someone's face, you're doing something wrong. > > Does this mean Karthus is bad because he's a sitting duck, too? > > [](https://.) > > Patch 8.23 - _**"R - Trueshot Barrage - FALLOFF Damage is no longer reduced by 10% for each enemy hit (minimum 30%)"**_ > > You know, if you're going to make a post like this, you should probably keep up with the patch notes. > > I mean, do other champions not have this "issue"? > > Yeah... you can dodge skillshots. That's kind of the entire point of skillshots, they can be freely aimed and missed. Ok I will admit I was mistaken about the ult damage, but my other points still stand. If you're going to nitpick me over this one little thing your argument really isn't that strong. The fact that he even needs to build mana in the first place is a weakness. And don't even try to tell me he doesn't need it because anyone who actually plays Ezreal knows that's bullsh*t. Second Ezreal really isn't that safe. If you wanna talk about safety let's talk about how Jax can just press 'e' and become immune to auto attack damage AND take reduced aoe damage at the same time (and he can play aggressive while doing this)! Jax is a f*cking safe champion. Not Ezreal. He doesn't have an ability that makes him untargetable (Fizz, Zed, Xayah, etc) he doesn't get stealth like Twitch of Kai'sa, and he has no ms boosts in his kit. It's just a blink (With a REALLY REALLY long cooldown and high mana cost. Funny how you fail to mention this.). There's literally tons of repositioning abilities in this game. So no, I don't think this so called 'safety' justifies him being the squishiest adc in the game. Tell me one other adc who doesn't build crit besides Ezreal. Literally EVERYONE builds this. If you don't you're not a very strong adc. And how exactly does Jhin not conform to standard adc builds? He literally has crit items in his core build. And yes counterplay is good but Ezreal's ENTIRE KIT is counterplay. He doesn't have a single ability in his kit he can reliably damage enemies with. If his enemies are good enough they will dodge his abilities and he'll lose. Some of Ezreal's weaknesses should be removed to make up for the extreme amount of counterplay that exists in his kit. Give him normal base hp and defense like other adc's, reduce his mana costs and cooldowns, etc.
: Ezreal can actually be pretty strong if you dont suck at landing skill shots. And some of the questions you put dont apply to ezreal. Q costs 30 mana thats one of the highest mana costs to you? Idk what ability you're referring to that is on par with his windwall. 0 waveclear? Try gauntlet build. Ezreal doesnt get outscaled that hard with the right build.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a6t2xeyb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-22T22:20:37.160+0000) > > Ezreal can actually be pretty strong if you dont suck at landing skill shots. And some of the questions you put dont apply to ezreal. Q costs 30 mana thats one of the highest mana costs to you? > > Idk what ability you're referring to that is on par with his windwall. > > 0 waveclear? Try gauntlet build. > > Ezreal doesnt get outscaled that hard with the right build. It doesn't matter how good you are at landing skillshots. All that matters is how good your opponents are at dodging them. And yea q costs 30 mana but you fail to mention his ult costs like 100 mana and arcane shift is like 110. And the cooldown on arcane shift is extremely long. I forget excatly how long it is (it's like 24 secs or something insanely high like that). And no gauntlet doesn't give him good waveclear. And yes he does get outscaled VERY hard.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why is malphite, a tank, better played as an AP assasin?
Because tank items are garbage this season. You either build damage, or you built like a wet noodle. Hmm...tough decision.
: They're different champions. Also, Jayce's poke takes up two abilities.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FQEAefBX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-21T22:51:37.315+0000) > > They're different champions. > > **Also, Jayce's poke takes up two abilities.** Doesn't matter
: "Skarner's ult so strong that the rest of his kit has to be kept in check"
No his ult is not healthy. Unlike other suppressions (like Malzahar), Skarner literally drags you into his backline while doing it. And the mere presence of Skarner forces you to buy a qss. As long as his ult exists in its current state there's no reason to buff his other abilities.
Comentários de Rioters
Yenn (NA)
: Can turret plating just be removed in the next season? It's a garbage mechanic that shouldn't exist
Kled has been broken ever since they released him. He's basically a tank thanks to the massive shield he gets, but he also has insane damage thanks to violent tendencies (or whatever the ability is called). And finally his engage has ZERO counterplay. Riot seems to have a thing for these no counterplay champs these days, and it's f*cking stupid.
Shahamut (NA)
: Enlighten me, since post from NA and EU aren't enough right now, what are other regions saying? About Skarner? And his passive?
> [{quoted}](name=Shahamut,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=paKPPFXs,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-21T03:14:03.876+0000) > > Enlighten me, since post from NA and EU aren't enough right now, what are other regions saying? About Skarner? And his passive? How am I supposed to know? I don't speak other languages. All I'm saying is NA's opinions aren't the only ones that matter.
Shahamut (NA)
: Stop ignoring us Riot!
You do realize NA isn't the only region that has opinions right? Whenever Riot makes balance decisions they need to consider feedback from other regions too. Not just NA.
: That isn't a full build Caitlyn.
> [{quoted}](name=Zheng Jiang,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1zIKEB3r,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T23:35:25.555+0000) > > That isn't a full build Caitlyn. Yea. Literally the only reason Poppy was able to "tank" Caitlyn is because she didn't have last whisper (which is broken as f*ck right now and was also broken in this video).
: > [{quoted}](name=EATARI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WWjEYfWz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-19T19:15:41.434+0000) > > If you want to reach that unstoppable power fantasy, I’d recommend Darius or Pyke. If you instead just want to create chaos, you can never go wrong with Teemo. And if all else fails, just main Yasuo. well i like champs that just create pain...
> [{quoted}](name=MISS FORTUNATOR7,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WWjEYfWz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-19T19:20:32.174+0000) > > well i like champs that just create pain... If you like pain you need to play Mundo. He's PERFECT for you.
BayoNX19 (NA)
: Why is mundo jg suddenly meta?
I'm not completely sure, but I think it has to do with grievous wounds. When you jungle, most of your fights will be against the enemy jungler. And junglers don't usually take ignite or rush executioner's calling. Also cinderhulk is a really good item for Mundo, especially when combined with spirit visage and warmogs.
: The champ that is the bane of your existence?
Fizz. That champ has ZERO counterplay with playful/trickster. And he's just too strong in general right now. He deserves to be nerfed HARD.
: If you can only name one thing you dislike in this game
Comentários de Rioters
xelaker (NA)
: If you lose lane without either jung in there, it was your fault.
I disagree with this. What if you're playing a tank? Tanks lose 1 v 1 against most champs. You literally NEED help from your teammates (jungle or otherwise) or you won't get anything done. People always think about the 1 v 1, but seem to forget LOL is a TEAM GAME. When you lose a game, it's not because 1 person did bad. It's because the TEAM played bad. Yes it's possible that someone on your team played badly that game, but pointing fingers and getting mad about it doesn't help. You need to do something to help your struggling team or it will just get worse. Yes it's possible that you will fail at this attempt and/or make things worse, but you have to try.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EbQg2RAp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-18T01:52:07.284+0000) > > So wait, he was a visual guy or a gameplay guy? CT was a champion designer. People hate him because of his "abominations" ~~like warwick and darius.~~
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EbQg2RAp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T01:53:11.638+0000) > > CT was a champion designer. People hate him because of his "abominations" ~~like warwick and darius.~~ You know I don't see Warwick and Darius in LCS very often. I actually consider them fairly healthy champs. But you wanna know a secret? Devs don't give a f*ck whether their champs are balanced or not. All they care about is whether they'll make money or not. Zed And Yasuo have a very high player base, so I'm sure they've made millions from their skin sales. If you think about it purely from the standpoint of skin sales, they are a success. But consider this too. If Zed and Yasuo are the only champs being played (not literally but you know what I mean), think about all the other mid laners who aren't being played. And if they're not being played that means they're not selling skins for those champs.
: Those Fiora buffs would only make sense if you removed the 14 different buffs she didn't need
Even with these buffs she'll still be garbage. I'd much rather have a Jax or a Tryndamere on my team then Fiora.
: Remember Taliyah
Worked ground passive is stupid. Get rid of it.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Zed, similar to many other assassins, will actually take skill to play again once the game isn't filled to the brim with damage (and shitty/atrophied resistances) so they actually need to commit and invest to actually get kills. No more Zed going R and missing his double or triple Q but no worries, he just E and AA you twice and boom, dead. ....... Still, Zed still has his own fundamental design problems. This is mostly centered on how he has not 1 but 2 reposition tools (technically 3, since R can be used twice), while his offensive power is completely not lowered to compensate and in fact we could say his overall offensive power is actually higher given his R usually guarantees kills. That's just not right. Zed basically has the LB problem. And we all know LB is bullshit.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2mBfE31J,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-15T07:29:32.197+0000) > > Zed, similar to many other assassins, will actually take skill to play again once the game isn't filled to the brim with damage (and shitty/atrophied resistances) so they actually need to commit and invest to actually get kills. No more Zed going R and missing his double or triple Q but no worries, he just E and AA you twice and boom, dead. > > ....... > > > > Still, Zed still has his own fundamental design problems. > > This is mostly centered on how he has not 1 but 2 reposition tools (technically 3, since R can be used twice), while his offensive power is completely not lowered to compensate and in fact we could say his overall offensive power is actually higher given his R usually guarantees kills. That's just not right. > > Zed basically has the LB problem. And we all know LB is bullshit. LOL no. Zed never takes skill no matter what state the game is in.
: missions and achievements give you apples too. I believe coop gives you some too? Im sure ive got some from streetpass or something on the 3ds its really not so bad if you use the better characters and irrelevant if you play with others
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=78GleuN2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-16T06:32:58.672+0000) > > missions and achievements give you apples too. > I believe coop gives you some too? Im sure ive got some from streetpass or something on the 3ds > its really not so bad if you use the better characters and irrelevant if you play with others The missions give you almost nothing, and there aren't an infinite amount of them. Like, for one of the missions I beat today I got only 3 apples for it (some missions give even less...). And I'm at the point in this game where weapons and armor cost like 90 apples each (for each class!). And these aren't even the strongest weapons in the game. I'm sure higher level weapons will cost even more. It's completely CRAZY how expensive everything is. Why the hell should potions cost 90 apples (it's a pack of 5, but still)?? I don't know about the 3ds version, but I don't think you get extra apples playing coop on the Switch (if would be nice if they did because it would actually give you a reason to pay for Switch online). I know you get extra experience from quests playing online. Maybe that's what you were thinking about. Anyways, I'm seriously considering uninstalling this game. Just a huge waste of time.
Comentários de Rioters
Saezio (EUNE)
: I'd rather see honor 0 and 1 mean you can't have preferred positions. Cause honour 5 is largely based on quantity of games and not overall honourable behaviour. Plus it would be a motive not to misbehave from day 1 in a season.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FhMraf3a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T20:18:34.665+0000) > > I'd rather see honor 0 and 1 mean you can't have preferred positions. Cause honour 5 is largely based on quantity of games and not overall honourable behaviour. > > Plus it would be a motive not to misbehave from day 1 in a season. Just as an example, let's pretend I queue up with 2 people who both want mid. One is honor level 0 and the other is honor level 5. I'd much rather have the honor level 5 person get mid, because at least I know that person won't be toxic. And yes it would be a motive for people not to misbehave, but why is that a bad thing exactly?
Comentários de Rioters
: Fiora buffs LMAO
Honestly there really is no reason to pick Fiora when stronger champs like Jax and Tryndamere exist. She needs some small buffs, but this is the wrong way to do it.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why do people try so hard in draft pick?
Because LOL is a very competitive game in nature. And sometimes people just don't feel like playing ranked. I know these game modes are supposed to be casual but when you go up against an enemy team full of tryhards 99% of the time it's hard to just mess around and have fun without getting destroyed.
: Garbage system that taps into addictive tendencies to make a dime. Nothing else to really say about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Nanuk Pihoqahiak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wj2Woei9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-13T02:58:48.035+0000) > > Garbage system that taps into addictive tendencies to make a dime. Nothing else to really say about it. It's not addiction. People just want to unlock the content in games. Amazing isn't it??
: While this allows counterplay, it's also a pretty big buff to him as well since it becomes an escape tool.
> [{quoted}](name=Nanuk Pihoqahiak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ar3uhN5z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-12T22:04:27.208+0000) > > While this allows counterplay, it's also a pretty big buff to him as well since it becomes an escape tool. The thing is it's not a straight up buff. It's called a power shift. Riot does this with champs all the time. Alistar needs counterplay, but we don't want him to be garbage either.
Comentários de Rioters
afmghost (NA)
: Poll: Should the NFL cut down on football?
You know it's not really football itself that's the problem, it's the players tackling and ramming each other with their heads. If the NFL switched to 2 hand touch instead of tackle it wouldn't be nearly as dangerous.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Hotarµ (NA)
: >you're better off just playing regular WOW Have you ever actually played WoW before? The expansions changed the core game entirely, atleast many players feel that way. It's the same reason why OSRS is a success and RS3 has always dwindled in popularity and reception: People don't like overly complicated or drastically different updates and systems that completely change the game they signed up for.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jB1j6GHG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-09T20:26:07.051+0000) > > Have you ever actually played WoW before? The expansions changed the core game entirely, atleast many players feel that way. > > It's the same reason why OSRS is a success and RS3 has always dwindled in popularity and reception: People don't like overly complicated or drastically different updates and systems that completely change the game they signed up for. I think you misunderstand me. I'm not saying vanilla WOW is a bad game. I just don't think it should cost as much as regular WOW, since there is less content in it (less raids, no pets, etc). If you're paying for a WOW subscription just to play an old game it seems foolish. Hell, I wouldn't pay a subscription to play any game, no matter how good it is.
Comentários de Rioters
notkai (NA)
: On the list of champs who have cc that is "too strong" and hard to dodge, Malzahar is pretty low down on the list. I have a good tip for dealing with his impenetrable combo, though: learn to dodge his q. That's it. That's all you have to do.
> [{quoted}](name=notkai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KeN78nfl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:16:23.792+0000) > > On the list of champs who have cc that is "too strong" and hard to dodge, Malzahar is pretty low down on the list. I have a good tip for dealing with his impenetrable combo, though: learn to dodge his q. That's it. That's all you have to do. And that's literally the ONLY counterplay he has lol.
Comentários de Rioters
huhndog (NA)
: Preach. I love playing tanks, but doesn't mean crap when I get instantly deleted even with a full build and a possitive KDA
> [{quoted}](name=huhndog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xd94AUn8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-08T14:39:01.166+0000) > > Preach. I love playing tanks, but doesn't mean crap when I get instantly deleted even with a full build and a possitive KDA Even when you're full build you still get deleted. It doesn't matter what point of the game it is. Tanks are garbage.
DaRudeOne2 (EUNE)
: The LoL community is the most toxic, disgusting community I've ever seen on the internet.
People are jerks. Welcome to real life. And this isn't exclusive to LOL.
Comentários de Rioters
: Do you consider League of legends to be a sport?
If there's no rng I consider it a sport. Otherwise no. In order for something to be a sport it has to be fair for everyone, but the rng in LOL makes that impossible. Even something as simple as who gets the first pick/ban I consider rng, and it makes a HUGE difference in competitive games.
Spotty (NA)
: i said it before and i'll say it again
How much would you pay to have Zed and Yasuo deleted from the game?
Comentários de Rioters
: Sorry dude but according to Riot Blaustoise champs with mobility are more fun to play and watch and us older players have to get used it. His words not mine.
> [{quoted}](name=only luciano,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HV7k3mhy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:39:52.734+0000) > > Sorry dude but according to Riot Blaustoise champs with mobility are more fun to play and watch and us older players have to get used it. His words not mine. Not that I don't believe you or anything, but can you post a link to where he said this? Just curious.
: Only his barrel.
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ZFQ2yrMr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-04T21:18:51.118+0000) > > Only his barrel. Yea...that's the joke...lol
Comentários de Rioters
Zullar (NA)
: Is it Better to Reroll 3 Skin Shards into 1, or Sell Them for Essence?
The amount of orange essence you get for selling them is almost nothing. I prefer to just reroll them into a random skin. If it's a legacy/legendary skin or a skin you really want then by all means keep it but get rid of the rest.
Bugog (NA)
: Her ult can't really be dodged because it fills like 60% of a lane and can be used while moving. You either have a blink/dash/flash to get out of it, or you don't.
> [{quoted}](name=Bugog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tosU2Ayz,comment-id=00230001,timestamp=2019-09-04T00:24:46.351+0000) > > Her ult can't really be dodged because it fills like 60% of a lane and can be used while moving. You either have a blink/dash/flash to get out of it, or you don't. Yes you're right the hitbox is very large but it has more counterplay than something like a Malzahar ult (for instance). I'm not saying it's easy to dodge. I'm just saying it's possible.
: so what do u wanna say??
> [{quoted}](name=MrEkkkkkko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X09Lmfdt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-04T00:12:39.330+0000) > > so what do u wanna say?? It was a joke lol.
Exibir mais

Cloud273

Nível 179 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão