Comentários de Rioters
Barkley (NA)
: Didn’t say anything about dropping SR.
"out of their dying, obsolete game. " "They're already moving on to TFT and their new CS:GO clone." "There's been a steady downward trajectory. [google searches]" If their game was dying, why would they invest in champ reworks, skins, or other labor costly things for SR when those resources probably wont translate to tft or csgo? Wouldn't they put all that effort somewhere that was making money? There's a road map, they have plans for SR, which to me, says not dying. Is SR, and by association league, perfect? Hell no! Dying, however, is extreme. Maybe you made a sarcastic post and I bit, but just because some people spam the boards with a lot of over-dramatic tears doesn't mean its the case. I get change is scary, but when the game is in fact dying you will know by the 60min queue times, not from...whatever the boards are crying about this patch.
Bugog (NA)
: The thing is, tanks are for me. I play almost exclusively support, and my favorite champion is alistar, with the standard enchanters and support tanks in my pool as well. I'm fine with not getting highest damage, and with the exception of some morg and zyra I don't play very many mages support. And you're right that you can do ok as tanks, but the difference between playing a tank support and a mage support (non-enchanter) is how useless you feel playing the game when you're losing. At least I can get a good catch as a mage, but as a tank you just get trucked by the enemies and your allies don't have followup potential. The best you can hope for as alistar is to not give up a bunch of deaths, but with his kit you get stuck in a position where you can't really play at all because using anything other than pulverize disengage is going to get you killed (and even then, most champs nowadays can easily close on a running ali). Those are the games that sours people that play support tanks more than anything.
i imagine brand feels useless tanking a team fight. those are the risks that come with playing different classes. You are going to lose games, even if you support carry. It doesn't mean that tanks are in a bad spot, or even useless. Those moments when you get wrecked and your team isn't following up has nothing to do with tank damage, or tank numbers, but probably more to do with comps. Not to gig you on this, cause I'm guilty of it too, but we all OTP way too much. Each champ has a niche. Not every game should have a support tank, but every game should have a tank. I think there are too many selfish people who all want to carry and shrug off tank to someone else. The only two roles that should be immune (at least until galio gets a home) are mid lane and bot carry. Everyone else should look at the team comp and fill appropriately.
Barkley (NA)
: The boards summed up in one post so you don't have to go read all of them
If riot was dropping SR then why would they bother putting resources into updating champs? Dying just because its not peaking? I think everyone on the boards needs to take their pills and calm tf down.
: 3 Skins that I wish to see in the future
I like the program elise so long as they do a quality job with it
: You're right that tanks are a support-oriented pick, but they should keep the small amount of damage they have. They need that for waveclear and jg clear speed. Honestly, wave clear should be super important on a tank. You should be looking to roam as a tank to support other lanes for that damage you're talking about.
read below for my comments on wave clear. I'm not suggesting they get nerfed, but neither do I think they need damage buffs. I think survivablility is the factor for tanks.
Bugog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cojak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xbjw88Iu,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-05T18:41:36.259+0000) > > Tanks do not need a damage buff, they might need a survivability buff. The truth is, tanks are supportive. There are some that do damage, but those are outliers. A tank's job is to Engage, CC, and Peel. These things don't require damage. Tanks do not need to solo fight someone. Tanks should, and do, require someone else to do the damage they set up. If a tank is dealing damage then they are a bruiser. One of the biggest flaws I see in my games is a tank that build triforce (or other spell blade) first item. Vayne is problematic, but that's what makes her vayne. She alone isn't the only adc that can shred a tank down, but a tank cc-ing her (or yi for that matter) sets up a teammate to come in and do the big numbers. If you want to put out damage go juggo, or buiser, or adc. If you want to control a fight then go tank. > > Also, if you think you're going to survive a teamfight then I don't think you are tanking with the right attitude in mind. You're whole job is to get in there and pull attention so your damage dealers can do their job. Everyone on the team has a job. That's what people refuse to accept about this game. Its a team game. When you're laning a tank, your jg is the damage that you set up for. When you're jg tank, your laners are the damage you set up for. When you support tank, the adc is the damage you set up for. Can you all stop with this notion that tanks should shrug damage and dish it out? Can you all please look at a team comp and pick appropriately instead of being selfish? Iceborn gauntlet can be good on specific tanks like Leona, but that's another conversation. People are hesitant to play the enabler in a team game because if the wrong person is potato on your team you have no impact on the game. This is the problem with a lot of the supporty supports like soraka, alistar, and taric. If things are starting to go belly up as a carry oriented support like brand, morgana, or lux you can start farming and try to carry yourself. To bring this back around to tanks, if all you do is peel and engage the bad guys, you're putting your faith in your teammates to follow up and/or choose good fights. We all have been burned by this, so it's easy to understand why people want carry potential on their chosen champions.
TL;DR: Tanks aren't for you. At least in the jg I can say with some certainty that the jg item will increase your neutral monster and therefore clear speed enough that you'll be fine. If the present moment the tank in question has a problem with wave clear, that should be a per champ examination, but ultimately I would say that champ isn't for laning, and that's ok. Now I understand where you're coming from, but faith in carries comes with the territory of playing champs like tanks, and the ones you listed. To that end, what you sacrifice in damage you receive back in utility. It is my opinion, and based on my experiences, that many champs in this game function better when they are slightly ignored in teamfights. When the enemy team is directing cds, sums, and ults on a tank it makes it that much easier for carries to come in and clean up. I play Zac jg mostly, but others as well, mostly tanks. The reason for this is simple, it fills out most team comps. I can say that even in my hard stuck g4 soloq, and silver flex, that most of the time carries step up and accomplish their jobs when I accomplish mine. Obviously it doesn't work every time but that's for more reasons than "I didn't do enough damage." At the end of the match it is super rare, unless the game ends in an early surrender, that I outdamage the carries in damage done to champs. Even when I'm 4th on that list my contributions the team is still noticeable, and in my opinion, a important part of why won the match. Don't get my wrong, the carry did their job and carried, and they deserve that recognition, but I also did my job engaging, cc-ing, and peeling so the fight could go our way. As to your point, I've seen Rakas indirectly carry games by keeping the right people alive, or silencing the right people in teamfights. The same is true of support tanks. There is that inherent risk, with the appropriate rewards. However, in the current league environment, I would argue that you can get by without a tank as well as I've seen full tank teams wreck.
TakaDama (NA)
: Agreed: support with immobilizng CC can make Jinx really good once she gets E and, in hind sight, may have been why I had trouble laning with a Yuumi support some time ago. If the support only offers utility, she won't be able to do as well. Morgana is especially evil as Morg Q+W into Jinx E into Jinx W means the opponent wont be moving for a long time.
agreed, the chain cc is nice. Yuumi isn't as good as others when it comes to jinx and cait. both have much better lanes when paired with a hard cc
: Question why is braum exempt from this? Being able to jump to and defend a jinx getting caught, or landing a Q which has a massive slow to throw her traps and then auto the target for the stun sounds like a good combo to me.
In my experience braum doesn't bring reliable cc to the mix. There is concussive blows. And the shield is good too, but he lacks compared to the other tanky supports {{champion:12}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:412}} . I have on occasion had a well practiced braum who did well with me as jinx, but its not common enough that I would swear by it. In my opinion the hard cc, and chain cc, promise a much better lane for jinx.
: The Reason Tanks Aren't Played Often
Tanks do not need a damage buff, they might need a survivability buff. The truth is, tanks are supportive. There are some that do damage, but those are outliers. A tank's job is to Engage, CC, and Peel. These things don't require damage. Tanks do not need to solo fight someone. Tanks should, and do, require someone else to do the damage they set up. If a tank is dealing damage then they are a bruiser. One of the biggest flaws I see in my games is a tank that build triforce (or other spell blade) first item. Vayne is problematic, but that's what makes her vayne. She alone isn't the only adc that can shred a tank down, but a tank cc-ing her (or yi for that matter) sets up a teammate to come in and do the big numbers. If you want to put out damage go juggo, or buiser, or adc. If you want to control a fight then go tank. Also, if you think you're going to survive a teamfight then I don't think you are tanking with the right attitude in mind. You're whole job is to get in there and pull attention so your damage dealers can do their job. Everyone on the team has a job. That's what people refuse to accept about this game. Its a team game. When you're laning a tank, your jg is the damage that you set up for. When you're jg tank, your laners are the damage you set up for. When you support tank, the adc is the damage you set up for. Can you all stop with this notion that tanks should shrug damage and dish it out? Can you all please look at a team comp and pick appropriately instead of being selfish?
: Bilgewater Yuumi
An eye patch would probably be nice here
: Is it me, or Jinx is too much of a carry?
I would say most of the time (cause exceptions always exist) Jinx has a weak early. levels 1-3 is when she gets stomped the hardest (unless she's ruined differently than a reg adc). Her** support** is what wins the lane and gets her to mid game. In my opinion certain tanky supports suit her best except for braum. Hard cc types that can push them past, or hold them to, a certain line so she can place traps and chain the cc. When laning with most other supports, trapping is difficult, and thus the lane suffers. It still falls mostly to the support to make the lane work even in those instances. If you want to beat jinx, make those early early ganks and keep her shut down in lane. Then, unless your team is boosted, you should be able to group and mow down objectives without her making an impact in the fight. Again, in my opinion, Jinx is a niche pick. If she has the right support, and the other team lacks jg presence, she can get out of control by mid game. If that same jinx keeps it together and groups then she can be unstoppable throughout the match. Randuin's and tabi are a must for going against a jinx. CC is a must for going against a Jinx. When you decide to fight her, commit 100% to getting on top of her and bursting her down. There can be no maybes.
: Can tenacity PLEASE function to knockups and suppressions????
Knock ups would need to stand out from the rest of CC, and right now that is not being affected by tenacity. Perhaps a % of tenacity could be applied?
: Old Fiora back PERIODT
Each is fine in its own way. I do like the demacian body suit, but the newer splash is much cleaner. Old Fiora was not fun to play against. She'd come in, ult your team, and then everyone was dead. New Fiora is skill expression even if mechanically easy. How about a happy middle ground and a classic fiora skin?
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cojak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dEHz8H14,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T20:43:41.480+0000) > > What I like about rammus as a tank, especially against auto attackers, is the system actually works. Rammus vs yi is the best example Unless Yi just has Conqueror + {{item:3124}} + {{item:1419}} ...
i've built the randuins/tabi/thornmail and watched yi kill himself on me over and over. There are moments before the build is complete that yi can get the upperhand even with lethal tempo.
GigglesO (NA)
: Except rammus shouldn't have as large of a self slow. It completely fucks him into assassinate the enemy or just die.
I often find unless i'm ahead that I will need someone to help kill in most situations early game. By late game the slow is almost not important because i can cancel w and reactivate it quickly enough, plus q for the chase if need be. What I like about rammus as a tank, especially against auto attackers, is the system actually works. Rammus vs yi is the best example, but also any crit carry (with the right itemization [tabi, randuins, thornmail]) beats them down with their own attacks and makes rammus super effective. Sadly not all tanks accomplish this against their respective targets. Zac{{champion:154}} should be the anti tank tank, and sometimes is, but the items aren't there for him (i mean there's mask but that isn't super effective and its not tank item). Sej{{champion:113}} is the anti mobile tank, and can accomplish it regardless of items. {{champion:32}}{{champion:54}} are damage tanks and that's an oxymoron imo. Pick one. {{champion:31}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:106}} accomplish their goals regardless of builds. There are no suitable (tank) items for these champs that enhance the tank experience. Just beefs them up. Most of the enhance items are outside the norm, or not used at all.
: So then how do you explain Rammus or Malphite? Because consistent DPS does fuck all against them
I think rammus is still niche, but overall a good example of what should be expected from a tank. Malphite is a cheese case for armor plus IBG and high ap ratios.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Cojak,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ZqmJUvec,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-29T11:11:42.061+0000) > > isnt nunu a boy even in the old lore? _But which is even Nunu at this point?_
Rektagon (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cojak,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8I2ed2f4,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-27T23:18:59.156+0000) > > you still have a "flash"-taunt. That's the part that needs rethinking imo. How about I make it more telegraphed? About 0.5 seconds before Lolita's mech blinks to the location, the target location is revealed to enemies.
Well I like the idea, but we'd need to see it in action.
SEKAI (OCE)
: No Jinx skin would be better than Star Guardian anyway. Not even sure why Riot bothers with more Jinx skins in the first place. This skin looks really lackluster tho. It doesn't even look like a Project skin. The connection basically ends at the triangle motifs.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BwFBszoA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-30T19:18:43.708+0000) > > No Jinx skin would be better than Star Guardian anyway. Not even sure why Riot bothers with more Jinx skins in the first place. > > This skin looks really lackluster tho. It doesn't even look like a Project skin. The connection basically ends at the triangle motifs. This is the correct response. I've never liked Jinx's skins (somehow I have all but 2). SG was the only well done one. Slayer feels buggy on autoattacks. Mafia was meh. The Lunar one looked alright. Odys is bland. The christmas one is just over bland (I do like the train for running animation). I had no hopes for project jinx skin
Hanple (NA)
: Riot's greed is becoming apparent
A boarder has to be the dumbest thing you can worry about. Why do you even care about the boarder? Or icons? Anything other than the skin is so pointless my head spins and trying to imagine why this matters to anyone. At this point we can ask: What about your greed? There are lots of things riot needs to shape up about, boarders and vanity are not on that list. If you are losing your shit from the most mundane of vanities then you sir need to reexamine your own priorities. I paid for the arcade pass. 1650rp was it? I have 1 prestige skin, 2 KO chromas, and i dunno 6 or so skins from the arcade skin box (2 loots bags btw) rerolls. I got more than my money's worth out of that event, in fact, I'm happy to give league a break I played so much.
: History of lol: The Horrible meme-level lores of the past.
Gabriyel (NA)
: Is it just me, or does velkoz have too much mana efficiency pre-6?
If he chooses wave clear then he maxes W first and will have no mana efficiency. Q does return mana, but requires set up. Then you have to ask, is velkoz spamming abilities to clear the wave, or poke the enemy? If its to clear waves, then q can give back some mana, though at best you'll break even most of the time because minions move around a lot. If its to poke the enemy then he'll run out of mana quickly and have to back.
: Galio was pb in pro
in lcs? I watch a lot of them and I never see him there. Maybe it was other pro scenes. I'm not saying flash-taunt nerf was bad, I am saying that coupled with cc interrupt is too much.
Aamano (NA)
: @RIOT PLEASE MAKE THE MULTI-VOICE FIDDLE A REALITY
At least during the ult, but I think it would be great as fiddle's main voice. And more than 2, like 5 each being unique, but still creepy af when overlapping.
: pls give us a skin for our poor tentacle boi i will buy everything whatever the skin looks like {{champion:161}}
> [{quoted}](name=Linda de Mol,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rEUEErBW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-27T13:54:03.792+0000) > > pls give us a skin for our poor tentacle boi i will buy everything whatever the skin looks like {{champion:161}} I have all of his except for Def Not Velkoz, because I wont buy trash skins. If he's to get one please let it be worthwhile, not some joke thing
Rektagon (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cojak,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8I2ed2f4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-27T08:52:46.542+0000) > > In Your Face is the very reason Galio just got nerfed. may need to rethink that one Yes, the blink radius was too far the first time. I nerfed it from 750 to 475 so it's more like Ezreal's E now.
you still have a "flash"-taunt. That's the part that needs rethinking imo.
Rektagon (EUW)
: [CUSTOM Concept] Lolita, the Mech Master
In Your Face is the very reason Galio just got nerfed. may need to rethink that one
Anatera (NA)
: Riot's attitude towards feedback and criticism is pretty childish
You see this is more than just League. Destiny had the same problem where the devs spent there time at the reddit instead of on their own boards and like Riot would outright ignore people pointing out problems in their game (its been awhile, but shadow hunters were wrecking pvp with seemly unlimited ults). I can't speak for certain but I dont think people start at rage posts. Its a build up over time. I think the devs could be more upfront about why they make changes such as the Pyke Cut increase. I've looked everywhere for context on that and found speculation. Why is Kha getting a Q buff? I've only played him in aram but you delete people so fast. They released a guideline for buffs/nerfs and I feel this last patch ignored all of that for what feels like arbitrary decisions. Galio is a great example of this. Overnerfed W (just stopping flash would have been a good first measure, but now cc interrupts it may be too much), and galio wasn't even doing that well in the first place. These aren't just fine tunes either, its full knee jerk reactions in many cases. Vayne is one of the strongest late game champs, but needs a buff? I'm just a lowly gold player, so I dont understand. I imagine I'm not alone. When context is missing, and unfairness is perceived (even if wrongly) people get upset. Why Riot isn't more upfront baffles me, and that lack of clarity probably leads to many people being upset as well.
Pakushy (EUW)
: Peace and Tranquility
Garbage. why are you ripping off A Hat in Time? Just post that video instead. [](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHvhps47Lmc)
: You must be doing something very, very wrong if you play tanks and are getting "bursted" by those champions you listed. Its also hilarious how you separate those champs from what you consider to be "skill based".
pretty sure by skill based he was saying they are ad casters
TakaDama (NA)
: To be honest, the biggest issue with Thornmail is that there is very little incentive to build into from Bramble Vest. To compare, Bramble Vest deals 6.5 __magic__ damage per auto-attack with its own passive (not counting other armor items), applies Grievous Wounds for 3 seconds, and provides 35 armor for 1000 gold. Thornmail deals 33 __magic__ damage per auto-attack with its own passive (again, not counting other armor items), applies Grievous Wounds for the same 3 seconds, and provides 80 armor and 250 Health for 2900 gold. Also the Cold Steel passive that is granted to both Frozen Heart and Randuin's Omen. So, for almost triple the gold, Thornmail grants a pitance of HP, a little over double the armor, one unique passive that is generally better on two other items (on top of conflicting with the other unique passive), and a second unique passive that still does a pitiful amount of damage by itself even before magic resist is factored in. And to add even more grief in the wound, Bramble Vest has the same exact scaling for the Thorns passive as Thornmail (10% Bonus Armor), meaning you could built Bramble Vest and then build every viable armor item that you could and get a comparable amount of damage reflected as you would upgrading it to Thornmail. In all honesty, I would actually like to see Thornmail take a different approach to punishing auto-attackers: Thornmail = Bramble Vest + Haunting Guise I dont have a knack for actually balancing numbers for new concepts, but the synergy between Thorns and Madness would be more beneficial against auto-attackers than Cold Steel and Thorns.
I agree that FH, TM, and RO need different build paths to be more niche and worth building together. FH can have cold steal, TM can have GW and damage shield. Let RO be reduce crit damage. I like the idea of TM and RO getting a different unique passive to broaden the items. Its unlikely that all 3 can built except for full ad teams and that helps to make tank items more diverse. That said TM on anyone other than {{champion:33}} is lacking and could use tuning until it has some impact again.
: Quick reminder of why tank items suck.
I think your view is narrow. Tank items should be different each match to reflect who you are facing, and your own team comp. Cookie cutter builds don't work. If you have a raka, sona, nami, or taric then Spirit visage would be good, especially if you had the foresight to take the extra heals talent Facing autoattackers {{champion:11}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:5}} along with most (crit) marksman: take randuins, thornmail and tabi. Against a vayne, lee, or %health damage champs then build the above plus armor over health AP heavy team with AP heavy on your team: Abyss mask Against Teemo, Cass, Malz, or other dot champs: Adaptive Helm IF they have armor/magic pen but not %health: Build health items I'm not in the highest elos so its not uncommon to have several marksman/crit builders on their team, or ap heavy. itemize appropriately and you'll live longer. I think its important to understand that as a tank you will probably die, and if your team wins the fight then its ok that you died to make it happen. Engage, CC, isolate, peel. These are the tank tenants and if you want to do more than that you need to play a different role. IMO tanks are fine as they are right now. I've seen many games decided because one team had 2 tank/frontline and the other team did not. I've also seen go the other way. Itemizing is important, but letting Yi, Yas, and Trynd scale into late game without building against them will result in a lose.
: For me mechanicaly(macro and microwise) hard champs with high skill floors and cellings are Akali, Azir, Asol, Nida, Lee even Ire. Then the champs that are considered easy, you have to perform really well in higher elos, so we can say they are hard in their own way. Also champs that focus more on macro, like TF. And for kit uniqueness Singed and Rumble(mainly his q) have kinda different playstyle from others and ofc Asol.
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jpZIMNE4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-23T08:45:52.293+0000) > > For me mechanicaly(macro and microwise) hard champs with high skill floors and cellings are Akali, Azir, Asol, Nida, Lee even Ire. > > Then the champs that are considered easy, you have to perform really well in higher elos, so we can say they are hard in their own way. > > Also champs that focus more on macro, like TF. > > And for kit uniqueness Singed and Rumble(mainly his q) have kinda different playstyle from others and ofc Asol. ASol is weird to think about. Mechanics on him are complex, at least for me, trying to time the spheres. I think with akali it seems complex until the pattern is understood. There's a lot of in and outs, but E away, E towards, auto, W, Q, passive, auto, Q, ignite. Seems complex, but then seems more simple after some practice (not that I can do it). Azir seems to be the big winner here.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: according to riot statistics it's singed
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jpZIMNE4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-23T08:37:12.195+0000) > > it's singed Huh, i would not have guessed him. I guess things like proxy take the mechanic complexity for sure. The rest seems like Teemo baiting to me.
Comentários de Rioters
: [Concept] League of Legends - FPS/TPS game
ToolooT (NA)
: Reminder: There are tons of skin concepts for Vel'Koz. No excuse not to make one happen. (link)
Lord Velkoz yes please! I'd also like to see a program/mecha velkoz. A lot of the concepts were great
Yenn (NA)
: Having 13 assists and 2 kills as a mid laner, despite having done majority damage, feels terrible
I find that a mages job is to deal damage, and after laning phase, unless you were stomped, you bring that to the teamfight. In that regard I'm ok with not getting the kills because at the end, in the stats overview I can see my 50k damage to their 20k. We all know who did the work, and who cleaned up what was left. That's still teamwork in my book. On the subject of KSing: In a teamfight everyone goes for the kill. Be it support, or top tank, whoever gets the kill has it and we should all be happy that the fight was won, not upset over who killed who.
Comentários de Rioters
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: The reason i think tanks are bad right now.
This is such a difficult thing to balance imo because a small tweak can have large effects. Right now I think tanks are useful, even if they aren't damage impactful. When I jg, or get auto-filled to that role, I usually end up going as a tank of sorts. {{champion:154}} {{champion:33}} have been my go to with some good results. I am not the damage carry, and I do not wins games per se. What I do is crowd control, and right now, I think tanks are excellent in that regard. As long as the laners can step up and do the damage, I can hold the enemy in place and prevent them from escaping or counter attacking. That's what a tank does. Item changes have made many of the champs in league hard hitters, or hard sustain-ers. I think small, very small changes to tank items should come so as not to rip the apple cart from the ground. If changes come too hard then tank meta will start immediately. I don't think tanks need damage, or even sustain, but more survivablity, however only a touch. I repeat these are only my opinions.
: R.I.P Control Mages
When I brought up the discrepancy between mages and assassins I was assured by the boards community that it was a "skill difference"
Comentários de Rioters
iiGazeii (NA)
: {{champion:201}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:50}}
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0AW9KxrL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-16T04:12:07.423+0000) > > {{champion:201}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:50}} I think it would be funny to just hear what ornn would say
: .... How did you come up with that idea?
Vi and Jinx share many similarities. Destruction, mayhem, criminals from Zaun, lack of respect for authority, strong willed, going their own directions, criminals, and crazy. "If you think I'm crazy you should see my sister." VI is conveintly a number and a name. Zaun being what it is, cloning a super soldier seems like an easy avenue for them. VI is the 6th iteration of the that clone, while Jinx is probably a reject. I think they both found a way to break free of whatever control they no doubt put on them, and its safe to say they each have their own brand of craziness as a result of cloning, "upbringing", and whatever acts they were forced to do. Jinx was free to be destructive without restraint, and probably freed herself. Vi was probably freed by Caitlyn and then felt the need/want to be with/around her. I think Jinx is jealous that Vi has Cait and emulates/mocks cait to get her sister's attention ("I'm wearing all these belts for reason at all" "She's such a loser always ready to cry") Jinx's splash is a destroyed version of Vi's splash. Their theme songs have similar structures. They do have differences of course, but the similarities stack up when you start taking note of them. I don't know about present lore, these are ideas I came up with when these champs were released.
: The reason the new PROJECT splashes look so different is because the colors/contrast is WAY off
mOdga (EUNE)
: How is she morally grey though? I looked through her story and her only motivations I have found is to cause chaos and she becomes a literal terrorist out of boredom. I don't think any reason would justify these actions enough to make her a grey character and therefore - a Star Guardian. Would you clarify it then? Perhaps I am missing something right here.
Jinx is part of line of clones, and is one that went her own way. vi is her sister. vi is the 6th clone{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Sadixs (EUW)
: I did that, but then I go agains't all smurf accounts lmao... Second accounts always play agains't other second accounts (so smurfs). Atleast that what ive read.
then all you can do is blind pick until youre good. A master has lost more games than the beginner has played
Mogarl (NA)
: E being a heart could be messy in games with both Heartseeker Xerath and any Ahri though. How about you instead do his E as a kiss. His W could just be a giant pink energy cupid arrow, and his ult should definitely smash into the ground as giant hearts. Q could just be any valentines day design.
The candy hearts with different colors and sayings on each shot
Exibir mais

Cojak

Nível 141 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão