: > [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=n635yLyo,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-06T10:02:57.268+0000) > > Dude makes a point I disagree with. > > I explain why I disagree with the point dude makes. > > Dude: "**_STRAWMAN_** > > I explain what a strawman is, and demonstrate how it is not a strawman. > > Dude: _**Not falling for this bait.**_ > > This is essentially what any debate becomes on these here boards. > > Let me break it down barney style for you guys on the forums that use terms like _**ad hominem and strawman**_ I see these all the time. > > **Ad hominem: ** > > Person A says they were chat banned for toxicity and says they were wrongfully banned. > > Person B says you deserve the ban. > > Person A explains that he was in a game with a 4 man group who all trolled him, and goaded him into saying something back to them, and they all reported him. > > Person B says you're toxic, your argument is invalid. > > This is an example of an Ad Hominem. > > Just state what your argument is, and that attacking you is not going to strengthen their side. > The Argument in itself is not based on who is making it, but the content thereof. > > > > > **Strawman** > > Person A says I think Riot should stop perma banning people for chat related issues. > > Person B says your idea sucks because we shouldn't allow criminals to go unpunished online. > > This is an example of a Strawman. > > Why is this a Strawman? > > Because someone said something, then a distorted version of it was attacked leaving the person unable to defend their original point. > > How to counter this. > Clear language. > > Ask the person why they believe the distorted version they proposed, and point out exactly what you said, and why their version is not what you said. > > Point out and explain it. Don't just use the word "Strawman" and think you have done something marvelous. You haven't. > > If you want to be here and discuss on the boards, you need to know what you're talking about, and be clear, not just say stuff, tuck tail and run like a coward. > > Glad I could help you guys out. > > {{sticker:garen-swing}} Hey mate. Logical fallacies are great. But I don't expect people on this board to understand them. PC culture has taken over. Logic is lost.
Logic is still there, its just PC logic.
: > Are you looking for a friend? :> Every interaction with another human being is a possible gateway to some new world or experience they say. Sometimes I enjoy where these gates take me but other times it's a complete waste of.. everything. But nah I'm not looking for a friend. I also hate it when people try to be nice to me like this and then I'll have to reject them if I wanna stay real to myself, then they get mad/hurt/whatever thinking I'm looking down on them or something.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1eGJWOZv,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T14:01:51.017+0000) > > Every interaction with another human being is a possible gateway to some new world or experience they say. Sometimes I enjoy where these gates take me but other times it's a complete waste of.. everything. But nah I'm not looking for a friend. I also hate it when people try to be nice to me like this and then I'll have to reject them if I wanna stay real to myself, then they get mad/hurt/whatever thinking I'm looking down on them or something. Don't worry, you will have no such problem like that with me. But hey, lets get a few games in sometime. I won't even talk. We can just play and win in silence like you're all alone like you like.
: > Why do i ''lose'' games when im playing good? Because your team was trash.
Negative. Just because you said you play good, doesn't mean you were playing god. You must play God-Teir to win and carry heavy teammates and fight fat fed teams.
: I'm that kinda person that couldn't be any happier all by themselves so when I found out there's ppl out there that are actually scared of being alone it was such a shocker for me. But yeah, I don't play on NA both ways xD
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1eGJWOZv,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T13:36:48.724+0000) > > I'm that kinda person that couldn't be any happier all by themselves so when I found out there's ppl out there that are actually scared of being alone it was such a shocker for me. But yeah, I don't play on NA both ways xD Are you looking for a friend? :>
: > [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=BBYniPdH,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T11:58:18.233+0000) > > No it isn't, its absurd. > How does one behave on the internet? How Riot tells them to? Good luck with that buddy. > > Well we are talking about fun video games right? > > Oh wait, you're talking about in real life in person? > > This is the internet, lets not forget, and also how do you know you are reasonable? > What if you're not? What's absurd is adults behaving like uneducated children. "It's the Internet" isn't an excuse to throw manners and respect out the window. Yes, whoever wants to access a private entity's services has to abide by their rules, or suffer consequences like post removals and punishments. Online or in person, is there ever a good time to be a brat? I know I try to be reasonable, and I think that's a much better thing to value than the ability to say whatever you want on someone else's platform.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=BBYniPdH,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T12:26:33.230+0000) > > What's absurd is adults behaving like uneducated children. So people who are unducated, and people who are children should be excluded from Riot games? Moreover, people who are adults, playing a video game cannot act as children do and have fun? hmm... > "It's the Internet" isn't an excuse to throw manners and respect out the window. (sorry a bit of a rant) When someone acts the fool in a game through chat disrespecting people, there is a two was street my friend. When someone on the street disrespects you, you either puss out and walk away, or let them know they are asking for trouble. The Internet is more like the street than anything else, you deal with random people, and cannot do anything physically to them, so its free reign. The disrespect shown by others is a perfect excuse to meet them head on with whatever language you need to put them in their place. Riot doesn't cultivate any culture here other than scaring people into becoming passive aggressive little weasels who report people and say nothing back. It is lame and a horrible way for any self respecting man to conduct himself in the face of adversity in real life and on the street. If you saw me on the street in person, and you said some shit that people say to disrespect people in this game to my face, I probably wouldn't get violent, but you'd at least get some word from me, and be scared that at any moment something bad might happen, and that looming threat is enough. Here that threat is nothing more than mommy Riot to go tattle on, and report people who use bad words and talk mean. That is childish if anything is. You want to condemn childlike behavior, then act like a man and stop this nonsense of pretending bad words online are anything to worry about. This is absurd as I said before. >Yes, whoever wants to access a private entity's services has to abide by their rules, or suffer consequences like post >removals and punishments. The internet is public, Riot uses the Internet for its cyber roadways, its not private. Its more like a public subway full of all the same types of people you love so much. > Online or in person, is there ever a good time to be a brat? Yes there is. > I know I try to be reasonable, and I think that's a much better thing to value than the ability to say whatever you want >on someone else's platform. Fair enough. I just don't agree with you.
: Elder Dragon too Stronk
I just make a deal that no team will take any dragons all game, and both teams always agree to this, and we have a fun friendly match without needing any dragons involved in our champ dispute on the Rift.
ranga116 (OCE)
: HAHAHA
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=BBYniPdH,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T11:34:51.282+0000) > > I don't think they (Riot) should be doing what judges with years of ethical legal practice are doing with chat bans. > > I do however think the mods are constrained by their guidelines and have no choice in how they run the boards. > > I think they are most of the time reasonable until it becomes about them teaching grown ass men who have had real life experiences and endured real hardships lessons about improving their behavior on a video game. > > This is out of line, and should not be here on the forums. If the Mods don't approve of adult conversations, they can remove them, but punishing people for expressing their opinions goes against everything in my blood and culture as an American. If the "real life experiences" and "real hardships" and "lessons" of "grown-ass men" have not taught them how to behave in an online video game, then teaching them that behavior when they fail at it is 100% reasonable and in line and should be here on the forums. Punishing people for breaking the rules and behaving like loutish, obstinate, ill-mannered, entitled children fits with everything in my blood and culture as an American: courteous, reasonable, and willing to learn new things.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=BBYniPdH,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T11:52:52.267+0000) > > If the "real life experiences" and "real hardships" and "lessons" of "grown-ass men" have not taught them how to behave in an online video game, then teaching them that behavior when they fail at it is 100% reasonable and in line and should be here on the forums. No it isn't, its absurd. How does one behave on the internet? How Riot tells them to? Good luck with that buddy. >Punishing people for breaking the rules and behaving like loutish, obstinate, ill-mannered, entitled children fits with everything in my >blood and culture as an American: courteous, reasonable, and willing to learn new things. Well we are talking about fun video games right? Oh wait, you're talking about in real life in person? This is the internet, lets not forget, and also how do you know you are reasonable? What if you're not?
Jacksin (OCE)
: I'm just so frustrating with Riot's refusal to push past gender stereo types.
Say what you want to say, I get it, no need to ask us permission. Its the boards, right? On that note, I look at the game and I see a lot of good champs and a lot of champs that I hate. What does a person look like if they are involved in a war, or brutal combat? I would imagine they usually are not soft and flamboyant, but in the case of Varus, he is flamboyant and a ranged champ which is well designed. Taric is whole other beast, buff and fruity. Katerina and Akali are scary looking female assassins. Illaoi looks like Alistar's ugly step sister, and is a garbage champ imo, her moves don't make any sense to me. Taliyah is ugly, yuck. Zoe and the Cat champ represent everyone's fantasy come to life in a Warlike Combat game for some reason. MAKES no sense to me, but okay have at me with your bad champ to satisfy the weirdos Riot. So my question to you is this, what are the gender stereo types you're concerned about, and why are you concerned about pushing past them in this game? Please explain to me if this something you really believe will improve the game overall, or if you're trying to get that woke heat on the forums? I get it that all kinds of people play this _**massive online battle arena **_ and I think making champs that are **_Battle Arena Oriented_** is the smart way to go, not the all inclusive diversity for the sake of diversity when it doesn't make sense approach.
: > [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=BBYniPdH,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-12-06T09:16:01.935+0000) > > Why can't you guys tell the person to edit their post first? Is it really so much work compared to deleting it, and writing a reason? > > I have had some posts taken down, but no warnings as far as I know, and its kind of annoying to put some effort in keeping the boards living and current, and your effort gets scrapped by surprise. Because obviously they don't care to keep the boards civil as they say. They are abusing their power to avoid criticism. If this is not the case they would have better policies. As you say their first point of contact would be asking someone to revise their post stating CLEARLY, without any vague definitions, why the post is offensive.
I don't think they (Riot) should be doing what judges with years of ethical legal practice are doing with chat bans. I do however think the mods are constrained by their guidelines and have no choice in how they run the boards. I think they are most of the time reasonable until it becomes about them teaching grown ass men who have had real life experiences and endured real hardships lessons about improving their behavior on a video game. This is out of line, and should not be here on the forums. If the Mods don't approve of adult conversations, they can remove them, but punishing people for expressing their opinions goes against everything in my blood and culture as an American.
: Is trolling just considered okay?
Riot has a report system so you can feel like you are having an effect on a person you hate. That is pretty much all it does. The chat ban thing is sham.
: https://imgur.com/PN6BAan xDDDDDDDDDDDD Friends {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} You're so funny.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1eGJWOZv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-06T10:02:33.805+0000) > > https://imgur.com/PN6BAan > > xDDDDDDDDDDDD > Friends {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > You're so funny. You wanna git in on this too? Oh wait, you're not NA, nvm.
Comentários de Rioters
forist (NA)
: Meh, I've had comments removed for less. There's no reasoning with the new moderation agenda atm, so you just gotta move on.
: > [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1eGJWOZv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-06T09:17:33.010+0000) > > What rank are you? > > I haven't played since my buddies wanted to play a game. > > If you want to get a few games in let me know I will add you. > > Silver here, play Top, Mid, Sup. I'll play some games :)
> [{quoted}](name=Jigglypuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1eGJWOZv,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-12-06T09:20:23.722+0000) > > I'll play some games :) Okay I added you, log in or accept.
: Kinda reluctant to play games...
What rank are you? I haven't played since my buddies wanted to play a game. If you want to get a few games in let me know I will add you. Silver here, play Top, Mid, Sup.
: Hey there, Since [updating the Player Behavior ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/OjEUxbwH-player-behavior-rules-update)rules, we try to foster an environment on Player Behavior where people seeking feedback about their punishments get the best help they can. This includes cutting back on negativity, such as insulting punished players or belittling those who are attempting to point out negative, punishment-worthy behavior, as this can seriously detract from a player's feedback by derailing conversations. So while that may fly in other areas, we're particularly strict about negativity in the PB section. >I watched the video. In all videos the so called offender was trying to play at his best. He did not do well [the enemy team was indeed fed] but he was in no way running it down. He even used flashed in an effort to escape, you can see it. . . Also buying mobis a bannable offense? The above is ok, since you're stating your opinion regarding this player's behavior. >I don't know what RIot apologist you are but this is wrong on so many levels. . Come on dude. Go read the rules. You call yourself a specialist? This is not, as you're attacking the person instead of their argument. This would have been removed regardless of with whom you were conversing. I'll also point out that you did not receive a warning for this infraction.
Why can't you guys tell the person to edit their post first? Is it really so much work compared to deleting it, and writing a reason? I have had some posts taken down, but no warnings as far as I know, and its kind of annoying to put some effort in keeping the boards living and current, and your effort gets scrapped by surprise.
: Please Bring back Tribunal
No. Get rid of the ability to flame, remove the chat from the game. This would in turn solve the problem with bans. Or, take away bans completely, allow people to say whatever they want no matter what it is, and Riot can tell people to use the mute button if they don't like it. "Problem solved, problem staying solved." "Rangers Lead the Way!" -AFT Army Ranger
: not really, it's the complete and utter lack of replies 2 full days later that makes me chuckle
There are lots of votes but no replies probably because they are all haters.
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EjJJA2Ee,comment-id=00070002,timestamp=2019-12-03T20:51:05.330+0000) > > I agree with this line of thinking. People pay money, and should be given as many chances as they need or refunded. With that logic no one would ever be permabanned and the people who pay the most would get off scott free essentially. People already complain about trolls and inters not being banned as much as verbal abuse cases, so why implement a system that protects those players simply because they pay money? First off spending money is optional with only cosmetics being purchasable for real money. Second of all why should someone be given a refund if they've consistently caused a negative environment for many other customers? If you go to a restaurant and pay for your meal but then start causing a disruption to the point where you're forced to leave you don't magically get a refund, nor do you deserve it. Yes you spent money but that doesn't matter as there are many other customers who spent money and aren't causing disruptions. If you go to an arcade, spend money on tokens or whatever and then start harassing and shouting up a storm every time things don't go your way, the workers there will have you leave without a refund. The same thing applies here. Riot is a business & thus like any business they're under no obligation to give someone infinite chances or immunity to punishments, especially if the person in question has shown time & time again that they don't care about the rules. At that point it's better for everyone else to just remove the disrupter from the place & not give them a refund. Refunds are often only given to the customer for product or service errors out of their control, not when the customer in question is causing a negative environment for others if that makes sense. To quote [Kei143](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/mmh6PidR-the-dreaded-downvoteers-in-this-discussion-board?comment=0001000100000000000100000004): >When Riot permabans someone, their philosophy is "the chances of this guy reforming isn't a whole lot, we'd rather not have him in the game". Thus in their eyes, they have already written off the toxic player as a paying client. >From a business standpoint, do they want to remove the toxic guy who has spent $500 but is causing a negative environment for 4-9 other players in every game? Those non-toxics are also spending $500 and probably will spend more, promote the game more when they are enjoying the game AND they won't cause a negative environment. >I personally think it is a fine argument to protect the ones that are paying money and aren't toxic rather than protecting the ones that may pay the same amount but are toxic. I get that people want to protect their investment, but at the same time the investee is and should be under no obligation to keep protecting and coddling the investor every time they act up and vice versa if that makes sense. If people truly valued their money spent on the game then ideally they wouldn't misbehave to the point where Riot is forced to permaban them and ask them to leave. Riot may not be perfect and deserving of criticism for some of their actions but the whole "I spent money so I should be immune to consequences" argument people use just feels entitled to me personally.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EjJJA2Ee,comment-id=000700020001,timestamp=2019-12-04T14:02:57.391+0000) > > With that logic no one would ever be permabanned and the people who pay the most would get off scott free essentially. People already complain about trolls and inters not being banned as much as verbal abuse cases, so why implement a system that protects those players >simply because they pay money? People complain about their money not being refunded too, why are we not catering to both parties with legitimate concerns? > First off spending money is optional with only cosmetics being purchasable for real money. Second of all why should someone be given a refund if they've consistently caused a negative environment for many other customers? If you go to a restaurant and pay for your meal but then start causing a disruption to the point where you're forced to leave you don't magically get a refund, nor do you deserve it. Yes you spent money but that doesn't matter as there are many other customers who spent money and aren't causing disruptions. If you go to an arcade, spend money on tokens or whatever and then start harassing and shouting up a storm every >time things don't go your way, the workers there will have you leave without a refund. Because this is the gaming world, not the real world with buildings, real estate, people physically interacting. This is online where no one can slip and fall, or hurt anyone with force. The disruptions you talk about are limited to playing the game. Just as paying money is voluntary, so is playing the game, or playing with people you don't like whom are disruptive. These are options for the people complaining, they don't need to group with the troll, or they can mute them, eat the loss and move on. When you take someone's money, they worked for it, and it should be protected because it has value. Playing with someone and disrupting them has no inherent value, and can be avoided by the choice of the player offended by the misconduct. In a store you walk out of the store, but you also may be stopped by someone, beaten or killed on the spot, here online that is impossible, so your comparison while note worthy is not enough. > The same thing applies here. Riot is a business & thus like any business they're under no obligation to give someone infinite chances or immunity to punishments, especially if the person in question has shown time & time again that they >don't care about the rules. Yeah they have no obligation if they issue a full refund on purchases. Maybe even with a time limit on them. This is another topic for discussion. >At that point it's better for everyone else to just remove the disrupter from the place & not give them a refund. Refunds are often only given to the customer for product or service errors out of their control, not when the customer in question is causing a >negative environment for others if that makes sense. It is a two way street, )(Remove both people involved no matter what then.) as with a night club, the bouncers will toss out everyone involved. Doesn't work? Well, Riot is not the standard for moral conduct, and is not equipped to be an arbitrator. They are a business, not an ethics committee. This should not be a thing at all. > To quote [Kei143](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/mmh6PidR-the-dreaded-downvoteers-in-this-discussion-board?comment=0001000100000000000100000004): > > I get that people want to protect their investment, but at the same time the investee is and should be under no obligation to keep protecting and coddling the investor every time they act up and vice versa if that makes sense. > > If people truly valued their money spent on the game then ideally they wouldn't misbehave to the point where Riot is forced to permaban them and ask them to leave. Riot may not be perfect and deserving of criticism for some of their actions but the whole "I spent money so I should be immune to consequences" argument people use just feels entitled to me personally. There either is or isn't value in money, people don't have to value it. We will agree that Money has inherent value based on human economics, not what a player gives it, or what Riot gives it. Riot doesn't make that call, nor should they ever. Money has value and that value is respected by the entire world, Riot somehow thinks it doesn't need to respect the value of money now?
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EjJJA2Ee,comment-id=0008000000020001,timestamp=2019-12-03T20:41:17.577+0000) > > you're not baiting me bud > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
You're right I am not. I am giving you my opinion and pointing out what you said was not correct.
: Bye
CharDeeMcDenniz: Says other people are everything they are and hate. Clockwork Mouse: Says, "No you are." CharDeeMcDenniz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amoQkPz9HbI
: > [{quoted}](name=BawssDude,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EjJJA2Ee,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-02T03:00:09.914+0000) > > people are just snowflakes nowadays this line always cracks me up, like the people **raging at complete strangers they will most likely never see again in a video game** are somehow stronger or mentally fortified LOL
I doubt it cracks you up, you probably take offense to it.
: no i dont think anyone should be banned unless its death threats or something like that. people are just snowflakes nowadays
I agree with this line of thinking. People pay money, and should be given as many chances as they need or refunded.
: strawmen, strawmen everywhere...and not a crap to give you're not baiting me bud {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
A strawman is when I take something or someone and argue a point against it leaving you unrelated and unable to defend against it, this is a comparison, not a strawman. Comparing something then pointing out a flaw about it is me making a point. You not defending your point, or not having anything to counter with other than "strawman" demonstrates how un prepared you are to engage with anyone who disagrees with you.
: this is, 100%, guaranteed, without a doubt, **NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!** first of all is just a terrible idea 2nd RIOT has recently joined with hundreds of other developers to fight AGAINST toxicity, if anything they, and other giants of the industry, are moving in the exact **opposite** direction of what you are describing, https://fairplayalliance.org/
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EjJJA2Ee,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-12-03T13:03:09.396+0000) > > this is, 100%, guaranteed, without a doubt, **NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!** You cannot guarantee anything, so please don't do it here. > first of all is just a terrible idea That is your opinion, and like people's butt's, we all have them, and they all stink. > 2nd RIOT has recently joined with hundreds of other developers to fight AGAINST toxicity, if anything they, and other giants of the industry, are moving in the exact **opposite** direction of what you are describing, https://fairplayalliance.org/ Like the never-ending war on Drugs? Like the War on Terror? You can't fight something this nebulous and win, sorry bad idea objectively. What if they say you're toxic, and they ban you for no reason? I am sure you'd like that wouldn't you.
: Na, banning someone from a game should only be reserved for people cheating by using outside means. Riot should open the floodgates, let people be as toxic as they want to be and play the game however they like. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
This is 100% exactly how I think it should be and I agree with you. Great idea.
: I need to practice drawing so request art in this thread
Draw a picture of Donald Trump in Darius Armor. With the motto "Make League of Legends Great Again." MLGA If you don't like that idea, then Draw him in God King Garen Armor, but that will be a lot harder.
: He's just saying that dragons heavily tip the scale. So if both teams are around the same skill level (if matchmaking actually worked as it should) then the team with the dragons wins.
: Hi Im Ahri.
Post a pic of you Cosplaying Ahri.
: Favorite Yordle?
What is a Yordle, oops, I just stepped on something. Hey look a dead flattened Yordle.
: lol cause theres so many ops fizz isnt even up there sadly
Thiadel (NA)
: Overuse of "GG," continually shit talking your teammates, degrading your teammates and how they play. Nah, this is toxic, and if you were continually toxic like this in multiple games, then yes, you deserve the ban. No one deserves to be talked down to like this. Honest opinion. Most people see toxic as the slurs or trigger words or inting, but this kind of "soft" toxicity is just as bad as any of that. If you had been my teammate, I would have whole-heartedly reported you and jumped for glee on that suspension pop-up. Should you continue playing this game on alts, change your attitude or it'll keep happening. Instead of flaming, give legitimately helpful advice. "Hey Noc, we need dragon control. Hey mid, you have an enemy gank incoming." You'll quickly find out that most people are more receptive to positivity than the negativity you spewed in those chat logs.
> [{quoted}](name=Thiadel,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=T3Bydj9T,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-28T23:57:05.294+0000) > > Overuse of "GG," continually shit talking your teammates, degrading your teammates and how they play. Nah, this is toxic, and if you >were continually toxic like this in multiple games, then yes, you deserve the ban. No one deserves to be talked down to like this. Honest opinion. Funny you would tell someone that no one deserves to be talked down to like this when you literally just told me off in another post. Hypocrisy seems to be a theme on these boards. > Most people see toxic as the slurs or trigger words or inting, but this kind of "soft" toxicity is just as bad as any of that. If you had been >my teammate, I would have whole-heartedly reported you and jumped for glee on that suspension pop-up. Having an attitude like that won't help you improve your gameplay. > Should you continue playing this game on alts, change your attitude or it'll keep happening. Instead of flaming, give legitimately helpful advice. "Hey Noc, we need dragon control. Hey mid, you have an enemy gank incoming." You'll quickly find out that most people >are more receptive to positivity than the negativity you spewed in those chat logs. This is something I can agree with you on. Have a good day, I hope you have less people depressed people in your life :)
Cõmega (NA)
: Mods? Are you ok?
It is the same as someone telling you, stop being an undesirable person in society, and stop being a villain.
: Why is heinerdinger top a thing? Why do people shamelessly abuse it?
PusherDinger is a thing. Just play defense, wait for ganks and get fed, single person push game is so strong there is no way to apply pressure with a good heim top.
TheGrot (NA)
: Riot Should Remove JG Autofill
> [{quoted}](name=TheGrot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IdErbqB6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-29T20:04:23.765+0000) > > Riot unloaded a ton of changes. Here's the quick overview: > > 1). Dragons are the entire game now. 4th elemental dragon buff matters, A LOT. All dragons give good combat stats. So if I buy no items, and get no exp, I can take down dragon and win the game? > 2). The decisions a jungler makes carries a lot more weight now than it did before. The consequences are higher. Weren't people just complaining about bot lane having all the power? Now look what happened. > Put 1 and 2 together, and you have a recipe for disaster when your jungler is the player that gets auto filled. Just remove Auto fill and take a longer queue time, problem solved. > It's a lot easier to fall behind experience-wise in the jungle now. > You need to know your match ups and know the fights you can and can't take. > You need to know how to path. > You need to know when to gank and when to farm. > Knowing how to smite objectives. > If you do not know how to do these things, then it will NOT be difficult for you to suddenly see yourself 2 to 3 levels behind the enemy jungler. > And in a game where dragons can make all the difference, smite levels matter. You can't coach a jungler, I guess you'll have to learn to carry not as Jungler, or just learn to jungle. > If Riot is going to place so much weight on an aspect of the game that is so heavily influenced by the jungler, then they should remove the possibility for players to get autofilled to jungle in solo queue. I don't care if my mid/top/adc/support has only played the role two times before in their whole life. It's manageable. You can still hard carry. But if my jungler doesn't have a single clue about what he's doing, then my ability to influence the game (as any other role) will fall dramatically. That is what you guys get for complaining Bot lane had too much power. No one will be happy no matter what the change is.
: Automated message says they can change your username if you made a mistake, but...
Whats up with Riot forcing me to make a new login name? That was super annoying and I always type in the old one first then have to strain to remember the new one..... so annoying..
: Well, that is a highly subjective matter, having a skin based on an already existing thing doesnt make it "better" necessarily I appreciate when they make a cool skin referencing another thing, but i, for one, prefer when they just do their own thing, because that gives them a lot more freedom at the design departament Ohh and btw, Pantheon doesnt have a Warring Kingdoms skin c:
Glaive Warrior isn't a warring kingdoms skin but it is. Its Chinese looking.
: Warring Kingdoms is my favourite skin for Vi, so I don't agree with you.
But do you know why I don't like them? Maybe you like the skin, okay, but who is she supposed to be? What about Garen, Nid, Panth, and Azir?
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: {{champion:246}} Sun Shang Xiang {{champion:157}} Zhou Tai {{champion:89}} Xing Cai {{champion:2}} Dian Wei {{champion:23}} Guan Ping {{champion:110}} Zhu Ran {{champion:62}} Zhou Yu
Qiyana yes! Yasuo Yes! Leona Yes! Olaf, no, How about Zhang Liao who has 2 axes, or Pang Dei 2 axes in DW 5 and 7. Tryn, already has Guan Yu, but Guan ping would work too. Darius Might be good for Dian Wei one Axe. Varus Yes! Sun Wukong yes, or even from warriors Orochi too. All great ideas because they make sense with the theme, thanks!
: I predict that I'm going to find a cozy home in Bronze from Plat this season :) Then I will be reported/banned for smurfing when I go 30/0 every few games. Can't wait!
Well if and when I do play my promo games, if I make it back to silver, I will probably just not play at all, otherwise I will join you in bronze. Sucks to be here this season, and I am sorry for you future ban buddy. :(
: Lol I always love waiting 2 days ti play urf so I can laugh at all the toxic try hard. Than I start getting salty I've been playing against a fizz 5 games in a row
How can you be salty about it when they put bans in the game? You don't make any sense. Ban Fizz if you're salty about Fizz, simple stuff man.
: > [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NXeOxcbF,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-29T09:19:12.577+0000) > > Yes it is. Or it is gone for one reason, and that us because Riot hates people having fun. Or you simply refuse to accept that riot actually cares about keeping their game alive and making money.
Well people that work at Riot I am sure want to make money, keep their job alive, and possibly care about the game being good, however there are people making bad decisions for some reason, not being fired for these poor decisions, and that will kill the game. Every bad decision needs to be punished at Riot like someone here using a homophobics or racist slur. Then we would see a massive decline in poor decision making and an increase in overall output from the employees to do better, and increase in happiness in players as with that happened while URF was out.
: Look at his name... gl with that
Yeah, I am coming towards ya. Good name if I do say so myself. Do you like the changes this season, and are you an URF lover?
: > [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NXeOxcbF,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-29T09:18:21.195+0000) > > Nope, you did it! You're on the hook I said. You told me to go do something else, the onus is on you to participate since you offered that I do something buddy. Now we are good friends and need to hang out, sound good? > This can be the start of my new social life. Then we can get in a few games of ARAM, and then you can tell me all about how much you love playing as Kled, Braum, and Kindred every game like I have been. > Cool? > > Great, see ya there. you sound psychotic
You sound like someone who makes suggestions for people they don't know, then gets weird about it, when people don't say or do what they want. So what are we going to do today new friend and buddy?
: > [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NXeOxcbF,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-29T08:54:32.561+0000) > > Why do I care, I don't work for Riot. I know you dont, that much is obvious. I was simply saying that urf isnt gone for no reason
Yes it is. Or it is gone for one reason, and that us because Riot hates people having fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NXeOxcbF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-29T09:05:32.335+0000) > > I am doing something else, I am on the forums complaining. I can't write about it and play at the same time, can I? > Also, did you have something in mind you want to do? I am up for suggestions, but you're on the hook, and have to do it with me. So what will it be? i don't want to do anything with you my dude but there are thousands of games there are thousands of places you can visit there are thousands of shows you can watch on top of the social life you can develop
Nope, you did it! You're on the hook I said. You told me to go do something else, the onus is on you to participate since you offered that I do something buddy. Now we are good friends and need to hang out, sound good? This can be the start of my new social life. Then we can get in a few games of ARAM, and then you can tell me all about how much you love playing as Kled, Braum, and Kindred every game like I have been. Cool? Great, see ya there.
Comentários de Rioters
: Can we bring back One for all?
Great Idea, I like URF better, but this is a nice fun mode too. :)
Exibir mais

CominTowardsYa

Nível 31 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão