Bazerka (NA)
: Luuuuuuunch Break!
Is there anything you can do about champion skins that make it too difficult to distinguish which champion is approaching you while you are frontlining? J4 and Ori Dark Star Skins for example
: Neeko's voice actor passed away at age 21
: Warriors | Season 2020 Cinematic - League of Legends (ft. 2WEI and Edda ...
I swear to RNGesus if I start seeing kai'sa, ezreal bot lane im gonna cri
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Greenlightx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ve01nhX0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-03T17:02:24.327+0000) > > {{champion:75}} is made after the god set, and {{champion:58}} after the god Sobek, and {{champion:268}} after ra, so hes a god champion. Which God was Xerarh made to resemble?
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ve01nhX0,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2020-01-03T17:18:44.865+0000) > > Which God was Xerarh made to resemble? he's a human who became a god, the best example off the top of my head. TALOS (ELDER SCROLLS)
: Please stop hitting the dragon and pull it out of the pit if you wanna force a 50/50
I for one, take the time to stop everything when my team is doing something stupid, hit caps and quickly make my plan clear as day. Even if my dip shit of a team decides to ignore my pings usually they will read what I typed and pull the dragon out. HOWEVER considering the see-saw state of the game at the moment I usually don't have to worry about this since I usually obliterate (or get obliterated) from even being able to contest an objective
: My 1 problem with Yasuo Wind Wall : I'm Ahri main and Yasuo can block my : AA Q W E and R it's a bit boring Riot (:
uh to be honest i've played against yasuo so much his windwall is really easy to bait out, it has quite the cool down so if you can bait it out and not get camped chances are, you're gonna be able to buy your damage items first. However I still agree with original OP, I was 5/0 as varus and yasuo still managed to solo kill me it makes no sense.
Jikker (NA)
: From the Player Behavior Guidelines > In general, all responses should assume good intent on the part of the poster, even if there is strong evidence to the contrary. The only exception is when Riot officially presents evidence of misbehavior. > > Most people who come to Player Behavior after a ban or chat restriction are frustrated, angry or upset. It is important that our responses remain positive and come from a genuine desire to help them understand what happened and why. Replies that are overly negative, **dismissive** or combative are not appropriate and may be removed. > > These include (but are not limited to): > > Telling people you’re glad they’re banned. > **Low-effort taunts** such as the Rammus “ok”. > Saying the community is better off without them. I've bolded the applicable parts to this removal. Just saying "lol" to a player is not helpful, dismissive, and can be considered a low-effort taunt similar to the aforementioned "ok" by the rules. It's perfectly fine to say "lol" as the entirety of your reply in a casual sub-board like GD, but in PB, we expect posts to be helpful and informative. Please note that the removal came without a warning or mark against your account which means this removal is more a gentle nudge reminder to follow the sub-board guidelines. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fezEVZeT,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-30T16:22:07.325+0000) > > From the Player Behavior Guidelines > > I've bolded the applicable parts to this removal. Just saying "lol" to a player is not helpful, dismissive, and can be considered a low-effort taunt similar to the aforementioned "ok" by the rules. It's perfectly fine to say "lol" as the entirety of your reply in a casual sub-board like GD, but in PB, we expect posts to be helpful and informative. > > Please note that the removal came without a warning or mark against your account which means this removal is more a gentle nudge reminder to follow the sub-board guidelines. > > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} lol
: you should be able to afk without reprocussion if your team is dog shit
You can, set your screen to "borderless windowed" as well as your prefered resolution and alt tab occasionaly back in to "farm". Just make sure you aren't doing it because you did good in ONE game for the day and then ASS in 3-5 other games. Also note that if youre AFKing and FLAMING or AFKING to FLAME then chances are more than likely its not your team that sucks.
: i've been hardstuck silver 2 since season 3 when i last played ranked pour one out for me bois
: The ones that complain about it are totally irrational in other ways too. Last one I had was a {{champion:235}} who was having trouble last hitting due to her slow attack speed and the constant pokes coming from the {{champion:51}}/{{champion:350}} on the other side of the lane from her. I was, of course, keeping her health high enough by shielding that she healed it right back with her Qs anyway... but that wasn't enough. Not only did she complain about me taking CS that she was missing (for example whenever two minions would die in quick succession and she wasn't able to last hit both), she also complained that I wasn't abusing my {{champion:61}} champion by trading with the enemy duo... like a Caitlin/Yuumi duo is something you can just bully out of lane. Then she fed her ass off trying to do just that, by herself, spending time between trades flaming and arguing rather than using Q to sustain she and I. She let her tilt completely blind her to the optimal way to play the lane, and as a result our team got steamrolled by the fed botlaners carrying the teamfights.
> She let her tilt completely blind her to the optimal way to play the lane, and as a result our team got steamrolled by the fed botlaners carrying the teamfights. This-- I have to fight this so much because of the people that make me want to tilt. I could continue helping saving people's sorry asses (usually falling behind or dying in their place) or I could leave them to their vices (which leads to MIA pings on me because im not running into lane to engage as soon as I spawn). I've played {{champion:103}} in almost every match up imaginable so getting focused down during or before team fights is normal (I can speak for one trick pony's when I say that we are used to this after all we are usually as well the biggest threat) If you really want to win, turn off the chat box. It has numerously prevented me from being toxic as well as the biggest slap on the wrist to remind myself how to STOP opening chat box to flame. **EDIT** you're still gonna lose, but it makes it more clear who is worth at least attemping to carry with {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} gl hf
wCTed (EUW)
: Guys You are absolutely right if u are hardstuck . now i understand you
I dont play top - As jungler having distance covering ultimates ({{champion:56}} /{{champion:80}}) makes jungle and ganking pretty easy As mid laner, ganking the lane that has the fastest snow ball champion helps As ADC I just pray that my support isn't consistently getting poked and engaged on As support just remember the best offense makes for the best defense. *You're stuck here with me!!!* Although I have noticed that the moment I'm about to reach promos I get the full fucking r%%%%% players who are mostly still in promos or some shit. At this point i've started playing casually and like everyone else afk when I feel like it because nothings gonna change and gold is all you need to get the season rewards anyway. Fine by me, i've been taught to give less shits and to engage in the forums to encourage half-ass behavior since no one is really listening or cares anyway. Just play league for what it is I guess, a grey screen simulator with extra steps.
Janakin (EUNE)
: My personal favorite is: "you are being carried by your champion"
> [{quoted}](name=Jansuo,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QA5XEmGy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-26T19:53:35.322+0000) > > My personal favorite is: "you are being carried by your champion" Actually wait, i've said this before and ill say it again. Your low risk high reward champions are most definitely giving you freelo. If I see someone mord chances are I will pass him a gank or two early/mid game since I know he doesn't need much help in snowballing hard and fast.
: I mean I see all the hate on the boards. It's okay if you dont like the game but the fact stands that most people still enjoy league. I actually like this pre season I think the jungle changes are pretty fun. As a jungler main seeing a lot of people with hate threads with the new jungle i actually enjoy it. And the dragons are sick as fuck with their new map changing effects. I think double herald is pointless as fuck and top lane is useless. But I dont think this game is even close to being bad, almost every champion is viable, and I feel like theres allot of diversity in playstyles.
Actually, hate to burst that bubble but no, not every champion is viable. If you are playing casual matches then yea chances are you can win with {{champion:427}} . Take {{champion:427}} into ranked tho and you won't be having as much fun as someone like {{champion:24}}. Take {{champion:136}} mid and you won't be having as much fun as {{champion:84}} , {{champion:55}} , {{champion:38}}. Take {{champion:201}} support and you, again, will not be having as much fun as {{champion:117}}, or {{champion:267}}. Don't even get me started on how {{champion:131}}'s E deals damage like it used to be an ultimate or something. I don't mind that she can dash for free. I am dissapointed that they didn't think to reduce the base damage/AP scaling for something that is FREE to use and has 0 requirements to acquire
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: When Senna was released, i was destroying people on rankeds with her as a support. Your point is invalid. > BRONZE/SILVER VOTES DO NOT MATTER TO ME That's a quick way of gathering hatred from the boards, even more than if had you posted the truth about reworks.
> When Senna was released, i was destroying people on rankeds with her as a support. Your point is invalid. That is my point exatly, When Senna was released... Maybe youre one of the lucky ones that was actually good but most people won because she was just buff/op
Comentários de Rioters
Wolity (EUW)
: Dude in this elo what do you expect to happen? No hard feelings just a friendly advice. Learn how to play the game and carry yourself out of low elo. Below diamond you dont need a team to win the game just carry it by yourself :)
I would if I could but my teammates are actively giving them 3 kills for the 1 I get.
Comentários de Rioters
: riot just pissed off every person with OCD this patch.
: Why did Riot remove the Prestige Ahri emote from the Point shop?
Comentários de Rioters
: Don't even get me started. I can't go two games without an afk. Now when I see an afk on my team, I run it down so the match ends faster and I don't get banned for it.
https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3208965103/218175952?tab=overview https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3208494688/218175952?tab=overview Sorry man imma have to call bs, I got a 14 day suspension for running it down in a blind pick match and this fiora went 0/4 8 minutes in a ranked game then just AFK'd and recieved no punishment. It's better to AFK to let games end sooner. I learned that the long way.
Bultz (NA)
: Is this really sett.....?
Yeah not gonna lie I was expecting something closer to http://i.imgur.com/F1Q4FQC.jpg I hope his personality represents Dante at least, im not a big fan of the old man and adolescent hair style, it makes me cringe. At least like every other champion they'll just look like fancy potatoes in game. We need more champions with voice lines like rammus.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Those dumb pros
Support not taking Guardian~!? *spit* BLASPHEMY *raughs in guardian soraka/braum/karma* Please riot. let's make Tank Karma a thing. I love getting super low health only to ult and W so I regain health before and after the engage while simultaneously baiting fools who think they can use their gei burst on me.{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Cõmega (NA)
: How was i insulting?
Unfortunately telling someone they are bad is something that has to be tip toed around. I for one accept our bronze rank overlord so telling me i'm bad is fine and all if you're at least telling me how to do it better, not just because you want to pin the blame on someone. I got a post removed for putting it in the wrong section ¯\ _( ツ)_ /¯. Also even if the original OP you were posting too wasn't insulted if someone feels insulted for them and reports it you shouldn't be surprised it was taken down. At least _**now**_ you know so the best thing to do is just not do it again. i.e. lets say an idiot came across your wording, they would then have the twisted confidence when they come across a player asking for advice to say "~~git gud~~" in their way as opposed to telling them _how_ to "git gud"
: The Legend, the Hero, and the GODS
: One of the biggest issues with the idea of bringing back the Tribunal to deal with trolls and intentional feeders is that players are sorely unreliable at discerning legitimate trolling/intentional feeding; people will eagerly vilify someone for simply underperforming, since they'd rather push blame on someone "intentionally" ruining their game rather than face the possibility that they might have been a factor in their own loss. To that end... > ...its rare to go more than 2 games without having these type of individuals in a game. I really doubt that you're dealing with trolls or intentional feeders nearly every other game. It's extremely unlikely that you'd legitimately run into trolls and the like _so_ frequently, and even if it were the case, one would think you would take a break and wait for another time to play. > How is "this" so called algorithm more efficient than tribunal? Well, let's start with the obvious. The Tribunal required players to function, and not many people actively cared to weigh in on Tribunal cases. Whereas the IFS doesn't need people to review and deliberate and vote on people's behavior - it just receives a report, reviews the behavior, and punishes accordingly. On top of that, not needing people to review the behavior means that the IFS is infinitely faster than the Tribunal could've ever hoped to be. The Tribunal was slow as all unholy hell (not helped in the least by the low player participation) and built up a massive backlog. The IFS works through far, far more cases than the Tribunal did and in much less time. And the Tribunal at one point had to be incentivized through Influence Point rewards for reaching a majority vote - and that panned out terribly, with people simply mass-voting to punish for the IP gains. The IFS avoids that inaccuracy and the need to be incentivized, because it's programmed to just work. > Should tribunal make a comeback? Frankly, no. The Tribunal was iceboxed for a reason, and it's an outdated, inefficient system. And in regards to trolling and intentionally feeding cases, I would much prefer an automated system that errs on the side of caution than a system that allows players to decide whether or not something is trolling/feeding. The system we have right now could certainly be much better at detecting trolling and intentionally feeding, but it's certainly better than what we'd have if we let players decide.
> I really doubt that you're dealing with trolls or intentional feeders nearly every other game. It's extremely unlikely that you'd legitimately run into trolls and the like so frequently, and even if it were the case, one would think you would take a break and wait for another time to play. I can confirm that "taking a break and wait for another time to play" leads to long queue time and worse players. I disagree completely with this idea. I get trolls or intentional feeders nearly every other game-- as OP does too-- it is more common than not for those of us who don't have others players to boost them into higher elo's. > And the Tribunal at one point had to be incentivized through Influence Point rewards for reaching a majority vote - and that panned out terribly, with people simply mass-voting to punish for the IP gains. The IFS avoids that inaccuracy and the need to be incentivized, because it's programmed to just work. The creator of fallout 76 said the same thing lmao I hope you're enjoying the mess they released! However there are more players than ever on league of legends and giving the tribunal another chance sounds good to someone like me who arrived not long before it was removed from the game. IP gains shouldn't be used to incentivized anything they should be rewards to players who took the time to actively participate in proper judgement PUNISHMENT or NO PUNISHMENT, like I said I arrived shortly after but maybe. JUST MAYBE the amount of people simply mass-voting to punish should 1. Not be the only reason you're rewarded because otherwise-- fuck yea of course the casual player looking for some free Blue Essence/RP would vote to punish. 2. The IFS IS INACCURATE thats why the players (me included) are complaining. 3. Make a standard to be able to participate in the tribunal and give some life to the dead ass client out right now by giving a message letting people of Honor Level 5 to know that they have reached a standard of understanding equal enough to be invited to vote in on player behavior 4. There should be a limited number of times a person can weigh in, in the tribunal per account. _Maybe there wouldnt be so many fake accounts if this "IFS" wasn't so blind._ Player's have been more than frustrating as of late, even if I do my best with warding,pinging (which is ignored 99% of the time) and rotating to lanes it's never enough to stop the players who should not be near my MMR. It's not enough to protect my bot lanes tower when my jungler also needs help with the constant invades all the way by krugs/gromp or red/blue buff. I can't always watch the mini map when I have an enemy laner like zed who can pop me if i'm not _"respecting"_ the burst he has after getting to free farm (most of the time my jungler or bot since i'm stuck babysitting one or the other, and if I dont? AND IF I DONT then I lose faster because I wasn't there to wedge all the free kills "players" like to give them. **It's NEVER ENOUGH** no matter how close I get to promos. **It's not enjoyable** to play against people who get to have it easy and then probably don't the next match because we're basically playing HOT POTATO with the fucking idiot who keeps queuing into our games. I can see when i'm the problem and to make matters worse there's no one I can ask for help because I AM THE HELP MOST OF THE TIME. EDIT: P.S. I'm certain that most toxicity could be handled by simpling disabling chatbox as punishment. Not everything has to be a sever penalty like suspension or ban. If they continue to be toxic then they will continue to be muted. If they continue to be muted the period will keep extending up to a point where it reaches the next penalty. When it reaches the next penalty it doesn't have to be a severe suspension like 2 weeks it could be for 5 days, THEN 14. In my opinion bans should only be handed out if the player is gaining the upper hand in gameplay by using third party programs. You can slow the wave of reports by adding a limit to the number of reports make able and for the love of sportsmanship return the ability to honor the enemy team because i'm just gonna keep skipping the ability to honor anyone if my team didn't do shit to try and win the game. If my enemy yasuo reports the 0/4 AFK Fiora for me hell to the fuck yeah he's getting an honor from me. I would indeed honor someone on my team who was actively communicating with me to try and win the game but honestly that's fucking rare but beautiful when it does, it's probably one of my top reasons for continuing to hope for change.
Ehhhh (EUW)
: Are you mainly complaining that the game doesn't force the lore in gameplay? Imagine a game where if people in lore hated each other couldn't play together. Or if people never met each other in lore cant play with each other. Or even people that know and like each other cant play against each other. What's wrong with champs interacting with each other?
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=flfe1Nf9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T17:45:10.655+0000) > > Are you mainly complaining that the game doesn't force the lore in gameplay? Imagine a game where if people in lore hated each other couldn't play together. Or if people never met each other in lore cant play with each other. Or even people that know and like each other cant play against each other. What's wrong with champs interacting with each other? I'm complaining that because they got rid of the old lore the immersion level of the game is 0%, we the players have no place in the world they created which really makes me disappointed. The old client used to look like parchment paper filled with information relevant only to us the players while the champions we used were basically vessels for us to control. Say what you want but having that connection to the game's world felt like there was passion for both the players and the game, not just their wallets. I get skins are pure choice but for a free to play game that i've played for 6 years now of course i'd want to give them money, I just wish they wouldn't blatantly slap me with overpriced ~~ ahri ~~ skins (130$ for a posh chroma of K/DA???) > [{quoted}](name=epic beef bandit,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=flfe1Nf9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-05T17:45:18.202+0000) > > this isn't a supported opinion but I think league is basically just as good as it ever was, I think people just complain about the game because they are bored with it, the lore I can't defend but tbh i never read it so, but people just complain about the game being "not the same" when in reality it is the same game just with new characters and better graphics, people are just bored, if you're bored with the game either take a break or quit, and yes there has always been teammates not wanting to win actually it was more so in the earlier seasons because no one gave a single fuck and troll picked and would just fuck around. League is not as good as it ever was, when I first arrived on the rift the items would affect more than just myself. Usually involving movement speed. If you didn't know, {{item:3105}} used to build into a tank item that gave an aura buff to nearby allies granting them increased armor and magic resist. Then they reworked Boots, they made homeguard a passive movement speed you receive later into the game and removed the little attachments you can add to your boots it's a bit of a shame but I can't remember them at the moment. Back in the day you'd have to pay for such a buff as well as being able to make {{item:3117}} into a mini janna passive. (meaning you could give players who are running close behind a % of your movement speed and it was great for helping teammates who were in full retreat.) I can live without DFG... Deathfire Grasp... I can understand why they took that item out but at the same time its not like it was an item like {{item:3146}} which also helps burst characters you play over nuke. I'm not bored of the game I'm just gonna come out and flat out say I fucking love playing Ahri if I were to have the Mastery points from before they released mastery points i'd have well over 2 million and counting. I enjoy being challenged by people who can play their champions as well as I play mine. What I dont enjoy is playing against champions who basically have 0 risk and 100% reward. I don't enjoy it when my jungler is/can only stay watching us get dived. I dont enjoy when I win lane and hold tab only to be greeted by a team full of idiots who spent the last 10 fucking minutes of their lives dying again, and again, and again, and a fucking gain this time to MY LANER NOW because they didn't already feed their own laners enough. I don't enjoy getting frustrated because I lose the lead I scrapped up to someone who was fed with no contest and is now unstoppable. What's making me quit is the seasonal passes with stupid emotes, the trash ass TFT game mode that is unoriginal and boring as hell. Heavens forbid I win a game because of actual strategy lmao I play this game for entertainment and now its not. now it is boring. it is boring bland and getting worse enjoy your minimal effort designs. oh wait they call that a "minimalist style" now
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I need to practice drawing so request art in this thread
Draw a picture of Ahri grooming her tails. (highly prefered) Or some other ideas: Pyke harpooning the best fish in the river to feed himself for the day. Xer'ath forgetting he is ascended and trying to eat... anything... Garen trying to pick up poppy's hammer, with poppy uber confused behind him. {{item:3340}}
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/TkE1UYNm-for-those-then-have-black-screen-problems-or-patch-problems
I dont use anti-virus I keep the computer clean myself, my issue is that no matter the resolution the client will look sharp at first but after a few seconds it starts to blur, I thought maybe my vision was bad or that there's something I could do to reset the sharpness but nope, 0 ability to fix, and if it happens again ill just upload a screenshot.
Terozu (NA)
: So Riot is actually considering Announcer packs, but they said something that caught my interest.
I liked it better when I didnt have to pay for something I could do for free myself. It's also disturbing to think that ill have to buy what THEY want to sell and not being able to get oh I dunno... Tiny Tina's announcer pack back. boo
Tenarin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CourtWizardAhri,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tt2f8FJo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T18:09:36.001+0000) > > Draft? Blind pick doesn't have to have all these flaws. In blind, you don't see the enemy team and it's also the only time you see the same champ on both teams. I gave a really good explanation but i'm about 90% sure people voting "no" just didn't read it. They read the question and voted no. Highly recommend people read everything I typed above. Or maybe it's auto-lockers voting no, because this will kill their strategy. Also Draft takes forever. Most people I know go blind if they don't have time to sit there and wait for bans and alternating picks, It takes like 5-10 minutes just to get into game. From what I see, the main reasons for Blind pick are everything I just mentioned, and perhaps avoiding the whole process of countering. I don't see why it is necessary to go through all this trouble calling roles and figuring out who is going where. How many games have you guys had where you had 2 mid raging at each other, or 2 junglers, or 2 adc's fighting over cs and one ragequits? I get this kind of shit all the time.
Yes but draft is for more experienced summoners, Blind pick is for newer summoners who aren't familiar with the game,mechanics, or team compositions. Blind is also the only game mode available to new players. If you want to coordinate there is an option and it comes with conditions. You aren't always gonna get what you want that's just the way it is. Realistically although scummy to some, the 25% who auto lock aren't actually doing anything wrong, they got the champion, now pray that they know their role. If you see that shit in draft pick then yes they are clearly breaking a rule but because most summoners usually get one of the two roles they asked for it usually isn't a problem (fuck you auto fill). Even if you are auto filled; _*TOOT* *TOOT*_ I still play the role i'm assigned to since ill get auto fill protection next game and probably get to play a new champion along with learning more about the role. However I am not the greatest top laner, if autofill were to put me there I do the normal thing and ask "hey can I switch ".
Tenarin (NA)
: Should there be buttons for calling your role in blind pick?
Comentários de Rioters
Naffy (NA)
: The Average Game Of A Diamond Player
Comentários de Rioters
: Mana based champions have one disadvantage over energy based
Yeah i've noticed sometimes even after purchasing items I have a solid 4 - 6 seconds to just chill in fountain, but I like it this way since I get to inspect the enemies items and my teams, as well as their gameplay. Usually giving me time to just auto walk back to tower and more time to just observe the overall situation of the game mid - late game. EDIT: Nah played a few games yesterday, 4-6 is fine if you also need some gold for a vision ward or something but most of the time it is quite the cs killer.
Baa Woof (EUW)
: I don't think it has to do with Riot not knowing what to make for Kindred, it's more like, they try to ignore them. -No Runeterra map location -No Mini Runeterran icon (The newly released ones which you can buy for BE) -No bugfixes -When there was just a little buff, they decided to not add it, which is strange since they will always ship buffs, then they just nerf it back if it was a bad idea -No skin for 3+ years -Senna has no line for Kindred even though it would be a logical thing to have TL;DR. Riot just doesn't care about them, since they are not in the cool kids club.
Doesnt kindred lore define them as 'the end' they are gods of death and death is everywhere.
iiGazeii (NA)
: I can't wait for the big brain plays where you Q with one ammo left, swap guns, Q again to use up the last bit of ammo left and get a new gun, then Q a third time.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: How is the the last when Rakan/Xayah/Neeko are so young and exist?
https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/race/vastaya/?mv=image-gallery they arent the same, they are vastayan. im saying what if the reason she is the first generation of vastaya since she was technically a fox at first.
Comentários de Rioters
: New player and looking to learn about the lore, but where do I start?
My advice: 1. Your Favorite Champion 2. Your Favorite Champion's Region 3. You'r favorite champions conflicts 4. Do the everywhere stretch and read about any champions your favorite champion has interactions with. It's always interesting to see what makes champions 'tick'
: I love League's characters but I don't like the gameplay
: Jep, BE is short for Blue Essence. A Mystery Chibi cost 2,5k BE so you can put a lot of money into it if you are unlucky.
By anychance do you know if the Ahri Chibi is available this time around
: How long will Riot pretend that everything is okay lol?
Hey, recovered(ing?) addict here, while I am currently banned for the next 9 days; Its been more of a blessing and ive been busy playing other games anyway. I really only play this game because I own all my favorite champion skins and have almost 6 yrs exp. on the rift. I joined around season 4 but what ive come to realize is that now that games are normalized there are lots of people who only like to fuck with people's games learning about ranked and ruining the experience for others (imagine getting the asshole who went 0/7 in the same match two games in a row in ranked). I think getting penalized for leaving a casual match is stupid but at the same time I understand that unlike other games league of legends cant just re queue new players into a game already 10 minutes in. According to this community its better to lose slowly in 4v6 and be stuck in a game for 20+ minutes of their lives than to run it down mid and letting the enemy snowball so they can end in 10 minutes.
: Aphelios (New Champion) Bio Dropped
WELP TIME FOR ANOTHER ASSASSIN SOMETHING SOMETHING
: >This is a normal casual match Irrelevant. What mode it is, unless it's a custom, doesn't matter. > I did not want to play, Doesn't excuse anything. You started it, so you play the fucking match to its conclusion.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6WTtPwp7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-17T08:27:10.515+0000) > > Irrelevant. What mode it is, unless it's a custom, doesn't matter. > > Doesn't excuse anything. You started it, so you play the fucking match to its conclusion. for reference, from here on out if I do go 0/2 in a match ill be sure to be this fiora next time https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3208494688/218175952?tab=overview
: >This is a normal casual match Irrelevant. What mode it is, unless it's a custom, doesn't matter. > I did not want to play, Doesn't excuse anything. You started it, so you play the fucking match to its conclusion.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6WTtPwp7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-17T08:27:10.515+0000) > > Irrelevant. What mode it is, unless it's a custom, doesn't matter. > > Doesn't excuse anything. You started it, so you play the fucking match to its conclusion. and I did so why am I banned???
Exibir mais

CourtWizardAhri

Nível 270 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão