: My all too frequent experience with Krugs
Don't use aeo champs against krugs. Use high dps single target builds. Or use some defensive units like knights and 2 dps units positioned at the single krug.
: hang on if we are "dumb" and your saying you dont care and that banning none helps you get better. Isnt that what normals are for? No1 gives a shit about normals its ranked that people actually give a shit about. And just for the record im one of the people that if people say it dont matter if i ban none or not then why even have a ban phase in ranked. Do you ever see pro players ban none? No you dont because they know how good people are on certain champs. They know how viable people are on certain champs. So if banning someone in ranked bothers you then go to normals. You ARE IN FACT PART OF THE PROBLEM FOR WHY PEOPLE CANT CLIMB BECAUSE YOU TROLL.
> [{quoted}](name=Lacrosse236,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FIEvVEoY,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-28T05:07:23.642+0000) > > hang on if we are "dumb" and your saying you dont care and that banning none helps you get better. Isnt that what normals are for? No1 gives a shit about normals its ranked that people actually give a shit about. And just for the record im one of the people that if people say it dont matter if i ban none or not then why even have a ban phase in ranked. Do you ever see pro players ban none? No you dont because they know how good people are on certain champs. They know how viable people are on certain champs. So if banning someone in ranked bothers you then go to normals. You ARE IN FACT PART OF THE PROBLEM FOR WHY PEOPLE CANT CLIMB BECAUSE YOU TROLL. You're entitled and illiterate my friend. Because I clearly said I ban when i need to. And on why you're entitled. Its people like yourself that I carry immediately after they get pissy because I don't kiss their ass.
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: You're bronze - silver player, you cant really tell other people they are bad at climbing because they need to ban when you yourself cant get out of low ELO. Part of the game is also knowing how to ban your/your team's counters. Whenever i see players like you on champ select they always beg for ganks and lose lane ironiclly.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FIEvVEoY,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-07-28T05:08:31.730+0000) > > You're bronze - silver player, you cant really tell other people they are bad at climbing because they need to ban when you yourself cant get out of low ELO. > > Part of the game is also knowing how to ban your/your team's counters. > Whenever i see players like you on champ select they always beg for ganks and lose lane ironiclly. I was climbing pretty well when not banning. If I absolutely HAVE to ban a champion in bronze then I don't deserve to leave bronze. I ban when I know i absolutely need to. Also, why are you people commenting on a 5 month old post? Also you're not getting a key aspect. FORCING me to ban doesn't accomplish anything. Like literally nothing other than taking away _my_ agency and making me pissed.
Comentários de Rioters
: Making yourself carriable
On the other side of the coin. If someone dies and you unleash hell's fury on them immediately their failings for the rest of the game are now on YOUR shoulders more-so than if you had just shut the fuck up.
: Teemo shrooms should counter Pyke, not the other way around.
: Cursed Blade Replacement Idea
Sounds like complete trash if its based on remaining health. Remove that and its better.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: yes i've heard complaints about literally everything in this game the point is that you can't win everything get it through your head
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=rtjVtzET,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-24T15:07:21.488+0000) > > yes i've heard complaints about literally everything in this game > > the point is that you can't win everything > get it through your head If they are going glacial, counter with yordles. Or use phantom dancer.
: Cursed blade is insanely OP and should be gutted/remove like today.
if it procced with {{item:3085}} I would care. But just use fodder at the front and put your mages in the back or use assassins as you have stated yourself. Geez. Get good.
: 1 gold 3 times in a row is better then nothing at all 3 times in row... plus that 1 gold gets you to the next income round making you eco faster.. i prefer 3 gold over a negatron cloak any day Edit: for the people that read this and think 1.5 rr's you are wrong... you get to 10 gold faster, (1 interest and another gold) meaning you also get to 20 1 round faster then when you used to get no money.. the more gold you get early the faster you can get to 50.. so if you think that counter a comp that doesn't exist yet is more important then having level and unit lead all game is incorrect.. manage your eco better
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=pw7fKzix,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T01:40:17.797+0000) > > 1 gold 3 times in a row is better then nothing at all 3 times in row... plus that 1 gold gets you to the next income round making you eco faster.. i prefer 3 gold over a negatron cloak any day Yes you have so many options with that. You can shuffle a WHOLE TWO MORE TIMES!!! It's just insane. How could this pass PBE given how broken it is?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: For entire seasons you discouraged "healbot Soraka" and you come up with Yuumi
: You're always the one on the bottom on the first carousel. ...Doesn't stop me from having to emote to be sure though.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=0UE6Io5f,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-07T23:00:20.752+0000) > > You're always the one on the bottom on the first carousel. > ...Doesn't stop me from having to emote to be sure though. No. I started left one game. Threw me the hell off.
Comentários de Rioters
Moody P (NA)
: The issue of range top laners is accessibility
Don't you normally just have them ganked in the first few minutes and put behind so you can bully them anyway? Considering a lot of them are immobile.
Comentários de Rioters
Lapis (OCE)
: "if you pick that champ i'll dodge" - How is this even a threat?
"You plan to reward me by getting your toxic ass out the same match as me? No arguments here!"
: Poppy: Activates W
Time to get back on the poppy train
CurS1VE (NA)
: Riot plz Change item max from 3 to 2
Auto heavy champs are dangerously strong with three items. Especially lucian and considering he's a noble *shivers*
: Voting has been disabled due to vote manipulation.
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jqZcRpHB,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-07-06T06:04:41.215+0000) > > Voting has been disabled due to vote manipulation. Nani?
Comentários de Rioters
Slica (NA)
: ARAM Qiyana
If its possible to walk and chew gum at the same time then sure
: did you try reinstalling
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=58obYOkF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T05:25:39.325+0000) > > did you try reinstalling Yes, I did. Despite the fact my net is slow I risked it. And that didn't fix it. I _think_ its working now.
Yumaaa (EUW)
: Difference though, is NA was fixed within 24 hours. EUW has been screwed for 4 days.
> [{quoted}](name=Yumaaa,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NYz6p3wc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-30T18:47:24.762+0000) > > Difference though, is NA was fixed within 24 hours. EUW has been screwed for 4 days. I CAN'T FUCKING QUEUE! SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT @RITO!!
Comentários de Rioters
Vanra (NA)
: ENOUGH with the white hair
You're whining about someone whining about someone else whining about hair. around 40 or more of the worlds population has black or brown hair, by the by.
: Execution is one of the most balanced ult types in the game. They require planning, precision, and timing for them to work properly. And they usually scale off specific stats and, as a result, require a moderate or heavy gold investment in specific items so that those ultimates scale as the game progresses.
> [{quoted}](name=Chocolate Frost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=liRNrOvR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T08:54:49.777+0000) > > Execution is one of the most balanced ult types in the game. They require planning, precision, and timing for them to work properly. And they usually scale off specific stats and, as a result, require a moderate or heavy gold investment in specific items so that those ultimates scale as the game progresses. I agree with this. You KNOW its coming. And in the case of ulties like pykes its pretty easy to waste it. It becomes a mindgame.
Stone766 (NA)
: Riot, please DON'T remove Qiyana's jungling capabilities
No one's playing her because no one who likes the new shiny stuff is playing regular modes.
: PSA: Please remember Juggernauts =/= Tanks
>A juggernaut just fights whoever the hell he/she wants. That cant kite
Kyth (NA)
: Que delay is not a solution, it is a problem
I actually enjoy the forced wait. Thanks to that I was able to contemplate all my life's mistakes and finish my todo list
Comentários de Rioters
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Good luck carrying after this
You don't _have_ to carry. Starving your enemy laner, especially a kill dependent one, and providing utility is enough to win.
: I found out how to deal with Zed
Thank you for posting gameplay tips instead of pretending your some balancing guru with a PhD in game development
: This game isnt fun. Its addicting to players who used to have fun. but thats all gone now.
Its more that other players are cancer than the game isn't fun :/ This playerbase is crap
: > [{quoted}](name=Cowseed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FIEvVEoY,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T00:50:25.323+0000) > > ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯ back at ya sir entitled. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrong people are so funny lol
Though you are a joke, in no way are you funny :/
: > [{quoted}](name=Cowseed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FIEvVEoY,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T22:12:22.383+0000) > > So you think your entitled to being wrong? That kind of pisses me off even more. I don't think it's unavoidable. You could just stop being such an idiot. You aren't *entitled* to being wrong. Especially when your being incorrect starts to fucking just hurt people for fucks sake. > > Understand this: You - do - not - benefit. It is only their to piss people like me off and to fuel your own fucking egos. I'll troll ban and even though you know that your decision doesn't even matter it'll fuel you peoples egos and get you off _just_ because I **HAVE** to ban someone. My winrate won't rise or anything either. It won't make my teammates any better because the ones who are going to feed were always going to and the one's who were going to carry wouldn't have done so anyways. THIS CHANGE ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OTHER THAN PISSING PEOPLE OFF. This player base disgusts me. ¯ \_(ツ)_/¯
¯\\_(ツ)_/¯ back at ya sir entitled.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cowseed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FIEvVEoY,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T19:20:40.382+0000) > > You're pretty dumb then. I answered another guy's very similar question. So here's the answer: I don't ban because I don't need to. It's helping me to get better for when it's _actually_ needed. > > Once again let me say this clearly. You league players are really fucking dumb. Man some people just don't get it xD. It's kind of sad really, but unavoidable. You're completely entitled to being wrong so don't let me stop you, cheers!
So you think your entitled to being wrong? That kind of pisses me off even more. I don't think it's unavoidable. You could just stop being such an idiot. You aren't *entitled* to being wrong. Especially when your being incorrect starts to fucking just hurt people for fucks sake. Understand this: You - do - not - benefit. It is only their to piss people like me off and to fuel your own fucking egos. I'll troll ban and even though you know that your decision doesn't even matter it'll fuel you peoples egos and get you off _just_ because I **HAVE** to ban someone. My winrate won't rise or anything either. It won't make my teammates any better because the ones who are going to feed were always going to and the one's who were going to carry wouldn't have done so anyways. THIS CHANGE ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OTHER THAN PISSING PEOPLE OFF. This player base disgusts me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cowseed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FIEvVEoY,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T04:54:00.226+0000) > > Actually your the one who can't fucking read dude. The option "none" _was_ a part of the game. When I did that I didn't bother other players other than the shit flavor of the month players that depended on whatever was op. But fuck it all. Y'all win. I can't even have that so I'm not even trying anymore. > > GG Again, my reply is about the uses and purpose of banning a champion, which you clearly do not understand. While it was an option to ban nothing, doing so did nothing to help you, and in some ways hurts your chances depending on the scenario.
You're pretty dumb then. I answered another guy's very similar question. So here's the answer: I don't ban because I don't need to. It's helping me to get better for when it's _actually_ needed. Once again let me say this clearly. You league players are really fucking dumb.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cowseed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FIEvVEoY,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-24T22:40:34.801+0000) > > But I'm not imposing on anyone else. wtf do you mean whether I like it or not? Did I say _I_ have any issues with **other** people banning shit? Are you trolling or can you just not read? What I said has nothing to do with other people, I was talking directly to you, not other people. As I said, banning exists for a reason, and everyone on the team has a ban for a reason. Banning is meant to be a strategic choice you make that can be used in a variety of ways.
Actually your the one who can't fucking read dude. The option "none" _was_ a part of the game. When I did that I didn't bother other players other than the shit flavor of the month players that depended on whatever was op. But fuck it all. Y'all win. I can't even have that so I'm not even trying anymore. GG
: This has been gone over numerous times. Its a team game, learn to ban something that helps your team.
So my team can feed, troll, hijack flame.... but I can't even ban "none". Fuck this game. As I said its not the game itself that bothers me. You players are kinda cancer. Ban me from these boards. Ban me from the game. I don't give a shit anymore. This has pretty much kill the game in my opinion because I see the entitlement Riot is feeding by entertaining so many clowns. 🙄 GG
: The only time I ever understand people not banning is in norms where it's made to practice. The banning phase exists for a reason and is part of the game, whether you like it or not.
But I'm not imposing on anyone else. wtf do you mean whether I like it or not? Did I say _I_ have any issues with **other** people banning shit?
y0r1ck (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cowseed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FIEvVEoY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-24T20:50:43.535+0000) > > So tell me then, Mr Genius. How is me not banning anything a detriment to the team. You just threw that phrase right in there. You must have some solid defense for that, don't you? > "hey, this team is pretty tanky. We should ban some tank shredders to avoid any issues", or "hey, we're all pretty squishy. Lets ban some assassins." I'd say every third or every other champ select I'm in, we talk about bans and picks. I think you're very closed-minded so I'll stop responding to you after this.
So you're trying to tell me that you've had the the same arguments as my very hyperbolic and hypothetical arguments? You're also trying to tell me you can have meaningful discussions on bans in the 30 or less seconds we're given? LOL! What rank are you? I don't buy what you're selling at all. Because if streamers aren't doing it when in a champ select with random people, I doubt you would.
: OP is wrong, this is a good change.
You didn't even explain why. All you did was come into the thread, say i'm wrong and and with absolutely no supporting arguments.
y0r1ck (NA)
: Reeks of r/iamverysmart Forcing you to ban, has no effect because you'd rather be a detriment to your team than give them a chance. You assume your teammates are moronic feeders before the game begins. Forcing normal people to ban makes them think about counters and comps. It makes them work together with their team to eliminate threats and win more.
So tell me then, Mr Genius. How is me not banning anything a detriment to the team. You just threw that phrase right in there. You must have some solid defense for that, don't you? >Forcing normal people to ban makes them think about counters and comps. It makes them work together with their team to eliminate threats and win more. No no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO!! Stop with bullshit. I know that crap. YOU know that is crap. EVERYONE knows that's CRAP. That's at best a theorized benefit. But in practice we have observed for years that this is total bullshit. People ban whatever they're told is OP. How many champ selects do you go in where people go "hey, this team is pretty tanky. We should ban some tank shredders to avoid any issues", or "hey, we're all pretty squishy. Lets ban some assassins." Champ selects never go like that and that point you're trying to make is a blatant LIE! I'm not saying that i smart at all. I'm trying to understand if your apart of the vocal minorities that act like idiots your most likely also an idiot.
CryoNomæ (EUW)
: I just tried waiting until the timeout and it just defaults to a "none" ban. :)
> [{quoted}](name=CryoNomæ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xmfsYl6E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-23T13:05:05.658+0000) > > I just tried waiting until the timeout and it just defaults to a "none" ban. :) Does this work for ranked as well?
: I'm fine with people not banning anything. But why not ask your team if they want someone banned so they feel better knowing something like teemo Yasuo or any other annoying champ won't be picked against them
> [{quoted}](name=Shiroe Okazaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FIEvVEoY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T19:57:20.344+0000) > > I'm fine with people not banning anything. But why not ask your team if they want someone banned so they feel better knowing something like teemo Yasuo or any other annoying champ won't be picked against them Because half the time they want to ban champs that people feed massively on anyways. I know the type their gonna ask for "ban akali", "ban irelia", "ban x flavor of the month champ" or my personal favorite "BaN Y@$u0!!!11". If they actually put more thought into it then I would have considered it as an option but with the current playerbase.... nahhhhh. Also theres the fact that I haven't played ranked a lot so I'm low elo and if I need to ban "op" picks to even have a chance then that's a problem.
EMPEORA (NA)
: Can't NOT ban champions in ranked champion select
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Cowseed

Nível 139 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão