atorelle (NA)
: "Shut up he's carrying you lol"
Just abolish atutofill. It did nothing good for this game and reduces game quality to an unacceptable degree.
: Friendly fire on for April Fools?
I would pick Lee Sin just in case some fktard picks Amumu in my team.
: Throwback Thursday: Kat's old old passive icon.
Griseous (NA)
: Poser, Wannabe-L33T, Twitch-stream-phrase-slinging Teemo hater
Yeah this sums up the largest reason why a jungler won't gank an allied Teemo's lane. Especially after he gets killed. There is no point in investing time into Teemo. He has no actual winning plan.
: I think it's the fact that this big dude, clad in heavy armor is not only running faster than you but he's also _**spinning**_ at tat you with a giant sword in hand that would probably take at least 3-4 of yourself to lift IRL.
> [{quoted}](name=The DrBonjigollo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tKP3PXe4,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-30T01:52:19.132+0000) > > I think it's the fact that this big dude, clad in heavy armor is not only running faster than you but he's also _**spinning**_ at tat you with a giant sword in hand that would probably take at least 3-4 of yourself to lift IRL. Also his nation is totally anti-magic, but he summons this giant-ass sword from the sky to "smite" you.
TehNACHO (NA)
: It's probably not gonna work if Senna is dead, and other than her **delayed** _root_, and due to being a Marksman (very squishy, probably), that's not a tall order.
> [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RqWAbhLE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T22:50:56.025+0000) > > It's probably not gonna work if Senna is dead, and other than her **delayed** _root_, and due to being a Marksman (very squishy, probably), that's not a tall order. Her CC is mediocre compared to say...Jhin. Its more about the team synergy with the mist I guess.
: Area of effect invisiblity is a stupid idea, please don't add this to Senna's kit
I don't know, but if you go out of the mist it sort of labels your position as an ghoul that can be skilshotted. It's far less better than Akali.
Mártir (EUW)
: Senna skills :)
Holy hell this is one champion I would love to play!
: > [{quoted}](name=holystack,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bpMBg7T,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T20:27:00.912+0000) > > But odds are people just end up muting your pings if you use them in such a manner, no? if they mute my pings it is fine with me, i want them to be frustrated enough to start trying, there are literally players that grief 1 kill and have the mindset to just afk and go next, and that is a terrible mindset to have, if they mute me they are probably more inclined to play the game out
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bpMBg7T,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T20:29:33.054+0000) > > if they mute my pings it is fine with me, i want them to be frustrated enough to start trying, there are literally players that grief 1 kill and have the mindset to just afk and go next, and that is a terrible mindset to have, if they mute me they are probably more inclined to play the game out No they aren't wtf?
: Possible direction for Volibear rework that satisfies both parties. (maybe)
: no no no BECAUSE LASER
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zzKETzms,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-28T03:08:23.862+0000) > > no no no > > BECAUSE LASER As a velkoz support main. This is basically my career made manifest.
iiGazeii (NA)
: They also made Jinx's kit.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zzKETzms,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T01:55:04.845+0000) > > They also made Jinx's kit. Man, this guy should make all ADC kits from now on.
iiGazeii (NA)
: She seems very similar to Jhin, which isn't surprising, considering August Browning designed both of their kits. High utility, long-range damage and CC on a delay, plus a very big gun. I don't think Senna's is ironic, though.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zzKETzms,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-28T01:36:43.820+0000) > > She seems very similar to Jhin, which isn't surprising, considering August Browning designed both of their kits. High utility, long-range damage and CC on a delay, plus a very big gun. I don't think Senna's is ironic, though. A designer called **Browning **making good ADCs. This is too fun of a coincidence.
Comentários de Rioters
: so you do admit that your comment has nothing to do with anything op was talking about?, the cause of what is happening is because op got some numbers that were stretched a little, shaco is strong but not op, most tier lists put him at A and his w/r dipped since the nerfs. So yes this thread can be productive but not with people like you attacking players who have had no part in this thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dYjYeELZ,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T02:17:14.029+0000) > > so you do admit that your comment has nothing to do with anything op was talking about?, the cause of what is happening is because op got some numbers that were stretched a little, shaco is strong but not op, most tier lists put him at A and his w/r dipped since the nerfs. So yes this thread can be productive but not with people like you attacking players who have had no part in this thread. Sorry to put in the same bucket. But I'm sick and tired of the Shaco brigade.
: well no because your comment was about the shaco community being obnoxious meanwhile op was talking about the champion shaco and the buffs he got being overebearing, which they were as many of us mentioned when playing it on pbe. You're talking about the toxic shaco community raiding the boards and whatnot which has nothing to do with anything mentioned in op's post lol this is clearly just trying to piss off shaco mains lol rather than anything productive
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dYjYeELZ,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T00:25:17.908+0000) > > well no because your comment was about the shaco community being obnoxious meanwhile op was talking about the champion shaco and the buffs he got being overebearing, which they were as many of us mentioned when playing it on pbe. > > You're talking about the toxic shaco community raiding the boards and whatnot which has nothing to do with anything mentioned in op's post lol this is clearly just trying to piss off shaco mains lol rather than anything productive Someone posted this but, the shaco community literally begged and cried and insulted everyone who said you can't have that. And now look at this, you people got what you wanted as an update and its overpowered as hell. Being productive? The cause of this literal clown show happening now was hardly productive in the first place. It ain't my fault. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/VsV12H7a-shaco-is-in-dire-need-of-bug-fixes-and-changes?comment=0002
: This is disgusting. Riot left your (highly downvoted) comment that is blatantly misrepresenting facts and deleted my (highly upvoted) reply that cited both modern and historical events to explain why you are wrong. Riot moderation showing bias once again by selectively silencing half of a discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=Hemulen Magi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0O4wj1eL,comment-id=000000010001000000010001,timestamp=2019-10-26T22:42:15.163+0000) > > This is disgusting. Riot left your (highly downvoted) comment that is blatantly misrepresenting facts and deleted my (highly upvoted) reply that cited both modern and historical events to explain why you are wrong. Riot moderation showing bias once again by selectively silencing half of a discussion. Yeah, they removed the comment that is morally right and also factly true and placed fabricated bullcrap that THEY want.
: what does this have to do with anything op is talking about or anything anywhere related to the shaco changes
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dYjYeELZ,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-10-26T21:29:49.639+0000) > > what does this have to do with anything op is talking about or anything anywhere related to the shaco changes Everything perhaps? Mr Shaco onetrick?
xALESIAx (EUW)
: The Teemo 10-year splash art is the best. Please keep it.
It really reminds me of Og pikachu. You know, the round one.
: Bridal themed skins.
Please make valentines Karthus and Soraka. Somehow I've seen requests of this strange but actually nice pair for 3 seasons periodically.
EdgeLady (NA)
: Senna Theme, and Concept Art!
I quite like the concepts with the sleek hairstyles rather than the current braids. It seems more regal in a way.
CurS1VE (NA)
: The Most TIlting thing about the Forums
As long as I know there are at least 3 people that I know particularly that does this on the boards.
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dYjYeELZ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-10-26T05:48:50.244+0000) > > Bullshit numbers with no source? Check. > > https://u.gg/lol/champions/shaco/build?rank=diamond_plus > > Right. Not even close to the nonsense you're spewing. \> 3712 matches https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/diamond/plus/champion/Shaco/Jungle/ Lol okay
> [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dYjYeELZ,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-10-26T08:08:53.397+0000) > > \> 3712 matches > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/diamond/plus/champion/Shaco/Jungle/ > > Lol okay Shaco players are like flat earthers at this point.
: Shaco is very bad
The rengar/zed/shaco community should not be allowed to post at this point for begging for broken buffs that would warp the game and say "It's a nerf". They would still say their champion is weak even if they get like 65% winrate.
Yenn (NA)
: Shaco's win rate is continuing to climb after the nerfs. Please stop overbuffing champions.
Riot should have never allowed "Shaco mains" out of all people to give them ideas. They are notorious for brigading communities and think upvoting it to a 70 by fabricating it would give them a say. This is not the second time they done this, its like the third or fourth.
: So instead of tweaking Kleptomancy, they introduce an even more unbalanced and broken rune.
"Kleptomancy was a rune that changed the game for a lot of champs and in a way created ~~degenerate~~ new metas"
Krystab (NA)
: Tank Supports Dominating Bot Lane
Community: Buff tanks! Riot: The past tank metas. Were pretty unbalanced. Community: But we want it! Riot: Ok? Community: WTF? Tanks are OP Riot: Ok, lets make enchanter supports contest against them! {{champion:40}} {{champion:96}} meta for a year. lmao
: Victorious Aatrox looks like GARBAGE
They should have used more sapphire blue like last years orianna
: It's not all keystones - not mentoined in the tooltip, but in Rioter's post. I believe the list is Fleet Footwork, Lethal Tempo, Predator (If you have boots), Electricute, Hail of Blades, Aftershock, Aery, Comet, Phase Rush. Something tells me Grasp too, but it doesn't make much sense to omit Dark Harvest but keep Grasp.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JYQGj2Ai,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-23T21:14:30.620+0000) > > It's not all keystones - not mentoined in the tooltip, but in Rioter's post. I believe the list is Fleet Footwork, Lethal Tempo, Predator (If you have boots), Electricute, Hail of Blades, Aftershock, Aery, Comet, Phase Rush. Something tells me Grasp too, but it doesn't make much sense to omit Dark Harvest but keep Grasp. Most of the precision is just autoing. Like why on earth did they think this was good.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Lucian gets some personality! (Voice Over Update)
"Leave me to wait until you reload that thing? 'Cause I tried to...ohhhh" This is Jhin isn't it lmao
: Can Someone Please explain to me Wtf is this ?
Better go to player behavior. If this is a new thing its quite worrisome.
Moody P (NA)
: we're seeing some pretty significant damage nerfs in preseason
On the otherhand we have a game deciding drake spawning which makes a finish line sudden death mode. ...I don't know, but for me it sounds a fair deal which covers both needs of a damage-low meta while catering to "faster games".
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yogoers,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0KAq4yct,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T16:51:43.026+0000) > > I mean yes, and no. Ezreal kinda was because there is no other keystone to run on him to make him very effective. However, his itemization was very strong as well along with his safety. So yes, Ezreal was balanced on Klepto, but there was other things that played into it. This isnt a yes but also no thing. Ezreal was, flat, _NEVER_ balanced around klepto. He abused it and got it nerfed because of him, as i recall. Further, ezreal needs no changes. Since the rework he is genuinely very strong; if you need a new keystone for him just take a normal keystone like comet or dark harvest. Yes they scale rather than provide immediate benefits, but thats how marksman are supposed to BE.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0KAq4yct,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T16:57:24.154+0000) > > This isnt a yes but also no thing. > Ezreal was, flat, _NEVER_ balanced around klepto. He abused it and got it nerfed because of him, as i recall. > > Further, ezreal needs no changes. Since the rework he genuinely very strong; if you need a new keystone for him just take a normal keystone like comet or dark harvest. Yes they scale rather than provide immediate benefits, but thats how marksman are supposed to BE. Aye, I agree. Ezreal was never balanced around Klepto. Klepto was balanced around Ezreal. And so was most of the fun on-hit items.
Comentários de Rioters
: fuck off game 1: ekko got way too fed early and i couldnt contest his snowballing game 2 : irelia mid hard counter diana if she get fed, +, she went wit's end first item, and i still won this game game 3: my diana got picked, i didnt know what to pick that i know to counter her, i went another assassin that i think is good vs diana but i cant play him well enough game 3: I basically never play top, i just went top to play garen and he got banned and i was facing a teemo denying me all the farm i could get, and the team was feeding everywhere to kindred that kited me way too hard for me to do anything
> [{quoted}](name=PR0fessor Diana,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fXcIY2Z9,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T12:39:16.671+0000) > > fuck off > > game 1: ekko got way too fed early and i couldnt contest his snowballing > game 2 : irelia mid hard counter diana if she get fed, +, she went wit's end first item, and i still won this game > game 3: my diana got picked, i didnt know what to pick that i know to counter her, i went another assassin that i think is good vs diana but i cant play him well enough > game 3: I basically never play top, i just went top to play garen and he got banned and i was facing a teemo denying me all the farm i could get, and the team was feeding everywhere to kindred that kited me way too hard for me to do anything Oh come on. If they win its just by pure damn luck?
: > [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3MvUMU7,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T03:45:23.740+0000) > > Revert the Assassin update, honestly.... Yes, please. I want Talon to one shot literally everyone (including tanks) in teamfights again. It was so fun just Q E R W AA {{champion:91}} PENTA KILL
> [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3MvUMU7,comment-id=00000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-21T07:22:15.034+0000) > > Yes, please. I want Talon to one shot literally everyone (including tanks) in teamfights again. It was so fun just Q E R W AA {{champion:91}} > > PENTA KILL But it WAS fun.
: Just slappin this here...
MUNDO THINK YOU ARE A **BIG** SISSY
: Lol. Boards in a nutshell. Man yi's honestly not even strong. Yeah you're not gonna win to an overly fed yi in a fight. He's a melee adc. Same for trynd and yas and the like. But like. There's a reason they're not played at the highest levels. Then people make the argument oh we're not lcs players. Then I say oh well. A game is always balanced towards optimal play. It should be balanced towards optimal play. Master yi and trynd are strong only to us that's why Riot doesn't frickin care xd. And I say us just to assert that I'm not a good player. Personally I have no problems with melee adc's I really don't understand why you guys can't deal with them. You literally just have to understand the matchup and undersyand that you're not gonna outdamage check them and don't play like a bonobo.
> [{quoted}](name=goodiesohhi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-10-21T06:05:42.674+0000) > > Lol. Boards in a nutshell. Man yi's honestly not even strong. Yeah you're not gonna win to an overly fed yi in a fight. He's a melee adc. Same for trynd and yas and the like. But like. There's a reason they're not played at the highest levels. Then people make the argument oh we're not lcs players. Then I say oh well. A game is always balanced towards optimal play. It should be balanced towards optimal play. Master yi and trynd are strong only to us that's why Riot doesn't frickin care xd. And I say us just to assert that I'm not a good player. Personally I have no problems with melee adc's I really don't understand why you guys can't deal with them. You literally just have to understand the matchup and undersyand that you're not gonna outdamage check them and don't play like a bonobo. Also there is the question, "Anyone has fun playing **WITH **Master Yi?"
xUnRavelx (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=0HpmdabL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:17:19.679+0000) > > I'm trying to think what sort of character can this be though... Here are some ideas. The wards can be rigged like bombs. I like your idea of creating a static trip wire between two wards.
> [{quoted}](name=xUnRavelx,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=0HpmdabL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T03:01:56.507+0000) > > Here are some ideas. > The wards can be rigged like bombs. > I like your idea of creating a static trip wire between two wards. So the main concept is that he would be very strong if your team secures position to siege or gets near objectives faster than the enemy. The key point is that he can make wards follow him and make formations for his skills to make unpredictable trickshots and plays. As in throwing a ward with E and using fence when it lands so it would cover a wider area. Or reflecting Q on a vertical ward position so it would shoot faster and hits harder like a "cannon". But the setup makes it not useful for chasing, but great for siege. The enemy would need to respect his visible wards he deploys by his skills and will be prompted to deward it, while also needs to play with the mindgames the invisible wards from trinkets and warding items provide.
Manxxom (NA)
: Riot: Water Dragon buff now adds more bushes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcxYyKYnJJo
Kythers (NA)
: you see that little icon on the bottom right with Ahri's face when you make a new post?
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vd8j5BuF,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-10-21T03:06:28.200+0000) > > you see that little icon on the bottom right with Ahri's face when you make a new post? If it's supposed to be champion order, it should be Aatrox right.
: A list of champions that are unfun to play against?
Ivern, Nunu, Kassadin, Lulu, Kai'sa tolerable lmao
: How is syndra still not nerfed?
Extremely high skillcap. I mean seriously, she is one of the hardest mages.
: So...why should the zero-counterplay instaburst from stealth with instant AoE hard CC be at a good winrate? Wukong is fundamentally bullshit and shouldn't get a single buff until his rework.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OtX7u0TZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:27:13.154+0000) > > So...why should the zero-counterplay instaburst from stealth with instant AoE hard CC be at a good winrate? > > Wukong is fundamentally bullshit and shouldn't get a single buff until his rework. Yeah, although people in NA would not see it because of their low research skills. Korea used mid wukong a whole year in soloque.
: And then tanks becomes unkillable and we go back to "protect the hyper carry meta" where 3 to 4 of your team is compromised of tanks or champions that can go full tank and still be somewhat effective with only one or two hypercarries in the game. Also why the hell you want to put a cap on defensive items? When you default defensive stats already cover more than half of that by default? You literally are then saying "build like a bruiser because building like a tank is invalid". Last whisper does not make your tank stats be worthless, neither does void staff. Sorry but for something like this to even be feasible to any degree you would have to do a major overhaul in how defensive stats work as a whole which is just going to create even bigger issues down the line
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ymEENImU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:20:55.112+0000) > > And then tanks becomes unkillable and we go back to "protect the hyper carry meta" where 3 to 4 of your team is compromised of tanks or champions that can go full tank and still be somewhat effective with only one or two hypercarries in the game. Also why the hell you want to put a cap on defensive items? When you default defensive stats already cover more than half of that by default? You literally are then saying "build like a bruiser because building like a tank is invalid". > > Last whisper does not make your tank stats be worthless, neither does void staff. Sorry but for something like this to even be feasible to any degree you would have to do a major overhaul in how defensive stats work as a whole which is just going to create even bigger issues down the line Ah then it would be Janna protecting the Kogmaw again with ardent which would be definitely buffed because "enchanters are outclassed by tanks". I remember everyone just LOVED that meta right? Remember boys and girls, "tank metas" are "protect the adc metas" and a total "better bot wins" meta.
xUnRavelx (OCE)
: Interesting idea! If you don't mind I also would like to try my hand at making a ward utilising champion. Great idea truly.
> [{quoted}](name=xUnRavelx,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=0HpmdabL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T21:44:58.403+0000) > > Interesting idea! If you don't mind I also would like to try my hand at making a ward utilising champion. > Great idea truly. I'm trying to think what sort of character can this be though...
xMisuto (EUW)
: Stop smurfs by making account phonenumber bound!
And give China access to our social details!??
: Yasuo Tweak to reduce Toxicity
...Jesus this person. Clearly does not even play Yasuo even at the basic levels. Like how the hell you can mistake his W for his E and keep a straight face
Zed genius (EUNE)
: This is a lot rarer than the situation I mentioned, although it is possible too
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iMph3Rrr,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T09:36:08.690+0000) > > This is a lot rarer than the situation I mentioned, although it is possible too The thing is it depends on what sort of toplaner you have in the position and if he has the upper hand. I think this is what causes inconsistent outcomes. Toplane champions performances are variable compared to mid/adc
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Didn't say only 1 lane can be nerfed, but bot lane is the only one that deserves to be nerfed. Top is useless, jungle is determined by which jungler ganks bot lane the most and mid is determined by which mid laner roams bot lane the most.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iMph3Rrr,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T09:24:49.302+0000) > > Didn't say only 1 lane can be nerfed, but bot lane is the only one that deserves to be nerfed. Top is useless, jungle is determined by which jungler ganks bot lane the most and mid is determined by which mid laner roams bot lane the most. Or which midlaner ganks top with jungle and takes herald on a puppy walk to inhib
Exibir mais

Craft Zeppelin

Nível 44 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão