: How do you trigger Phase on Garen? Run up and auto twice then E?
> [{quoted}](name=crippler38,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ngrwm67x,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-07-29T20:06:27.660+0000) > > How do you trigger Phase on Garen? Run up and auto twice then E? auto, q, e or build {{item:3751}} the sunfire aura counts as a spell towards phase rush, so you just need to q + spin to trigger the keystone with the item.
: or just fix the jungle, derp.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ddEroFhM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-29T19:40:21.296+0000) > > or just fix the jungle, derp. no change to the jungle will make up for an auto filled junglers inexperience. if you have a jungle main on the enemy team, and someone who never plays the role on yours, then your game will probably snowball against you and you will lose. the only way to "fix" this with jungle changes would be to nerf junglers to the point where it doesnt matter how good or bad they are at the game, and both players would have no influence on the game.
Comentários de Rioters
: [Here's the plans for him.](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/07/fiddlesticks-and-volibear-dev-update-1/)
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=sAyEJJXj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-29T13:59:21.652+0000) > > [Here's the plans for him.](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/07/fiddlesticks-and-volibear-dev-update-1/) i made this post after i read exactly this article XD it explains that they did some explorations into what he could be, but never mentioned that they decided on something.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why is Darius' Q uninterruptible?
because its a telegrapghed ability that you can dodge. i mean apparantly not you, but in general.
: I agree, the problem is our current runes rather than runes themselves. And it's always been a problem since the introduction of Keystones. Not that Keystones were a bad idea, I think they're great, but they shoehorn champions into specific rune trees which for many contain sub-optimal runes that are taken simply because there's no other option. Ofcourse allowing them to take anything is off the table, so in that case we just need more options. Example: Most Grasp users are basically forced to take Demolish because the only other options are Font of Life and Shield Bash, one of which is meant for a duo lane and only usable with CC while the other can only be used by champions with shields.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ngrwm67x,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-29T09:49:50.583+0000) > > Example: Most Grasp users are basically forced to take Demolish because the only other options are Font of Life and Shield Bash, one of which is meant for a duo lane and only usable with CC while the other can only be used by champions with shields. really good example. i hate the first row in resolve because there is nothing else to pick than demolish for the majority of the champions who opt into the tree. this just shows we need more options (more runes) in general. bring legendary guardian back into the game, and put it next to demolish, and shield bash and suddenly a whole lot of champions need to think about what they rather need instead of being locked into one rune. turret damage for split pushing, stronger shields, or increasing resistances with more enemies nearby when theyre diving into the enemy team? i know i would pick demolish if i went splitpush {{champion:86}} with {{item:3078}} , and i would pick legendary guardian when i expect/build for a lot of skirmishes and big teamfights.
: > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ngrwm67x,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-29T09:06:06.227+0000) > > it would throw the whole game back into beta state. In what sense? It wouldn't be too different from the introduction of runes reforged I think?
> [{quoted}](name=Technorch,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ngrwm67x,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T09:19:34.608+0000) > > In what sense? It wouldn't be too different from the introduction of runes reforged I think? it would make champions, matchups and counters far more binary. just read the comment ive written earlier. just imagine playing against champions like {{champion:80}} who nonstop pokes at you in lane, without runes like second wind, or cookies, or boneplating. then i like to run gathering storm against certain scaling champions to keep up with their scaling if i cant guarantee to shut them down in the early game. there are teamcomps where you need to stack a ton of tenacity, but mercs are a bad choice because youre playing against an ad champion like renekton or tryndamere and need the extra protection from tabi. etc. runes do give us a lot of strategic options. dumbing down the game by removing them is the opposite of what needs to happen.
: I've been wanting this a lot for one. Also because I don't like having to rush doing my runes at the beginning of each game hoping I will be able to complete them in time and that I didn't mess them up etc. Removing runes would probably require a lot of changes in items, something I'd be really excited about as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Technorch,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ngrwm67x,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-29T09:03:15.921+0000) > > I've been wanting this a lot for one. Also because I don't like having to rush doing my runes at the beginning of each game hoping I will be able to complete them in time and that I didn't mess them up etc. > Removing runes would probably require a lot of changes in items, something I'd be really excited about as well. it would throw the whole game back into beta state.
: Just remove all pregame systems.
i dont like this. as someone who plays a champion with very little mechanical versatility to deal with my opponents during games, i take every strategic option i can get, and i like that the rune system at least gives me a lot of versatility in playstiles. {{champion:86}} predator, phase rush, grasp of the undying, glacial augment. but it goes deeper than that. without second wind and cookies, how unbearable would some ranged matchups be? without legend: tenacity, how do i build {{item:3047}} against a 4/5 ad teamcomp and dont get destroyed by the support morganas q? theyre all giving me different tools to adapt my playstile to my own teamcomp and the team im facing. the rune system certainly has its flaws. personally, i think we should do quite the opposite of removing it, and its not big enough to give every champion in the game runes that syngerize as well with them as klepto does with {{champion:41}} or conqueror does with {{champion:92}} if it were for me, there were 4 or 5 runes in every row in every tree, to guarantee that every single champion in the game has not only one good rune set to chose from, but also alternative runes to pick from. heck, there should probably even be a second defensive oriented tree, one aimed at vanguards and juggernauts with runes like grasp, demolish and shield bash, and one for wardens with runes like guardian and font of life and generic defense. the main problem with the rune system is that its **too small**, and as a natural result some champions are favoured more by it than other champions, because those champions that are left out often just dont have as great rune choices.
Sambalai (EUNE)
: Season 5 is when it all went to dogshit
> [{quoted}](name=Sambalai,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LLHEqGsr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-29T01:17:50.894+0000) > > Season 5 is when it all went to dogshit season 6. the juggernaut update was chaotic, but that only lasted a few weeks and the balancing issues were resolved quickly. only reason darius was so strong at worlds was, because worlds are played on older patches. in solo que things were already fine at that point. at the end of season 5, the game was in a great state, and which champion carried depended more on how well you did during the lane phase, and less what type of champion you played. back then, i had games where every lane was able to carry, and performed differently from game to game. one game it was a marksman that carried, one game a fighter, one game a mid lane, another game a jungler. the teams just adjusted to play around the carry of the game. things went to shit with the marksmen update when they didnt make them more diverse in playstiles, but buffed the absolute fuck out of them. they literally made them deal twice as much damage in some cases. then came the tank update and buffed them to be able to tank those overpowered marksmen while reducing everyone elses defense. these class reworks were really what started to throw the game into complete chaos.
: My opinions about this patch 9.14 + some ideas
the reason why mordekaiser is so weak himself is because the phantom synergy is so stupid strong. depending on your luck, it just removes a powerful unit from the field at the start of battle.
: > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AzxEYBtG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-28T17:01:53.752+0000) > > just nerf {{item:3135}} by 5% Eh. Nerf Rabadons too, since AP doesn't equal AD (since less MR per LVL + higher AP thanks to insane Amounts of AP).
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AzxEYBtG,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-28T17:03:32.682+0000) > > Eh. Nerf Rabadons too, since AP doesn't equal AD (since less MR per LVL + higher AP thanks to insane Amounts of AP). the void staff nerf is enough. buffing it to 40% was uncalled for.
: Why are there only two AP Defensive Items?
Sirsir (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=df92HTEO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-28T14:11:20.880+0000) > > > youre a beginner. I've been playing the game for 6 years. I understand all the basic mechanics, CSing, wave management, etc and I'm fairly mechanically adept. but for some reason I can't seem to get a handle on melee vs melee combat. I've been playing Garen and Cho but they're boring and easy to outmaneuver
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=df92HTEO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T14:19:49.875+0000) > > I've been playing the game for 6 years. I understand all the basic mechanics, CSing, wave management, etc and I'm fairly mechanically adept. but for some reason I can't seem to get a handle on melee vs melee combat. I've been playing Garen and Cho but they're boring and easy to outmaneuver i dont know what i can tell you then. maybe watch youtoubers and streamers. some of them explain lane mechanics rather well. the only thing that can help you otherwise is practise.
Sambalai (EUNE)
: Here we go again, AD sion was terrible garbage noone played. Why? He could be kited by anything. I guess if you were bronze at the time he could be OP in your eyes.
> [{quoted}](name=Sambalai,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y2TtRzRE,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-28T14:07:15.013+0000) > > Here we go again, AD sion was terrible garbage noone played. Why? He could be kited by anything. I guess if you were bronze at the time he could be OP in your eyes. youre correct that ad sion was only strong in very rare circumstances because of how easy he was to kite (though the direct target stun on his q had a pretty low cooldown, and he wasnt THAT easy to kite as a restult either). but ap sion was pretty bonkers for most of his existence and had seen play in pro because of his cheesy trading patterns. like, youre right. people tend to have rose colored glasses when it comes to a lot of the pre rework champions. aatrox? garbage fiora? shitty assassin who would q into the enemy, press r and pray that she kills, because she didnt have follow up yorick? bonkers in lane, but nerfed to garbage as a result some of the champions that were reworked, were legitamately strong though, and partially reworked because of toxic playstiles.
Sirsir (NA)
: How to play top lane?
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=df92HTEO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-28T13:34:17.114+0000) > >Any helpful tips? chose a different champion until you understand the game better. youre a beginner. fiora and irelia arent beginner champions. start out with simpler champions like {{champion:75}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:122}} one of the worst mistakes players at low mmr make, is to dive into high mechanical champions who are extremely effective and have practically no counters, when you play them perfectly. as a result theyre busier trying to figure out how their champion works, than how the game itself works. the champions that you consider bullshit are really only good at punishing mistakes. when you pick a difficult champion that you probably make a lot of mistakes on, then youre going to get wrecked by them. pick an easier champion. stick to that champion until you understand the games fundamentals and the matchups on top lane. then you can start branching out, and work yourself forward to more difficult champions. this is coming from someone who has played the game and mained top lane for a long time, and who has a wide roster of champions, including garen but also fiora.
Sambalai (EUNE)
: You're exaggerating or using selective memory. Old Sion was super predictable and only famous for his roams which only worked against garbage players. Once teamfights came around it was legit 4v5 and Sion's piroity targets could build banshee and render him even more useless. Did I mention he had no ulti?
> [{quoted}](name=Sambalai,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y2TtRzRE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T12:58:46.363+0000) > > You're exaggerating or using selective memory. Old Sion was super predictable and only famous for his roams which only worked against garbage players. Once teamfights came around it was legit 4v5 and Sion's piroity targets could build banshee and render him even more useless. Did I mention he had no ulti? he was joking. one of old sions main damage abilities was his q. petrifying gaze or what it was called. so technically he killed you by looking at you. whole a lot of those champions were reworked because they were garbage tier, some of the old champions were pretty busted. sion was one of them. ad sion could become an incredibly powerful melee carry who could build full crit, and tiamat and wipe the floor with your whole team. ap sion had kindof a broken trading pattern that not many champions had an answer to.
5050BS (NA)
: Got to love it when Yasuo self mitigates more damage then a 18/4/12 Swain
healing =/= self mitigation. damage mitigation happens with resistances, % damage reduction, shielding, invulnerability (?).
Antenora (EUW)
: Most champions have seen pro play over the course of the game's life. Right now in Season 9 Summer split the following champions have **never been picked**. {{champion:1}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:23}} Source - https://gol.gg/champion/list/season-S9/split-Summer/tournament-ALL/patch-ALL/role-ALL/league-ALL/   Across all splits in Season 9 the only champions who have not been picked are Amumu and Garen.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rKUFUMJc,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-26T17:41:30.887+0000) > > Most champions have seen pro play over the course of the game's life. > > > Right now in Season 9 Summer split the following champions have **never been picked**. > > > {{champion:1}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:23}} > > > Source - > > https://gol.gg/champion/list/season-S9/split-Summer/tournament-ALL/patch-ALL/role-ALL/league-ALL/ > > >   > > Across all splits in Season 9 the only champions who have not been picked are Amumu and Garen. garen had been picked in the UK tournament, as evident by the video i put up. i dont know why he hasnt been added to the list yet.
: Havnt seen "Adcs weak, buff pls" post in months. Toplaners on the other hand, won't shut up like ever. >and riot let TK stomp top lane for a month Would you believe me, if I told you that botlane has/had champs, that were dominant(even after laning, unlike TK) for long time too?
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rusqhQxX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-26T08:33:42.465+0000) > > Havnt seen "Adcs weak, buff pls" post in months. Toplaners on the other hand, won't shut up like ever. > > Would you believe me, if I told you that botlane has/had champs, that were dominant(even after laning, unlike TK) for long time too? have you actually played against him in the top lane before those nerfs or are you just talking? because calling kench dominant during that time would be an understatement. he had a 60% lane kill rate against almost every top laner. like he wasnt dominant or strong, but a broken champion. he stomped every single matchup to the point where you had to play under turret for 15 minutes or you would die if you stepped out a little too far. if your jungler came to gank 5 minutes in, hed probably walk out of it with a double kill. there are a couple of videos where he gets 3 man gangbanged early on while overextended in top lane, and walked out of it with a triple kill. thats how strong he was in lane, and how useless afterwards to still only have 52% winrate. kench was a special case. but top lane had a lot of these "special cases" in the past year. its not jsut your usual "these 2 or 3 champions are stronger than others" thats going on on bot lane for 99% of the time. its usually some major cheese pick who wins with a terribly toxic playstile, like tank karma or tank viktor when he was a thing.
Ahlas (NA)
: Suggestion about some Fiora changes
her turret push is fine, when you build triforce on her, like most fioras do. if you have mana issues with her, pick up manaflow band, or get yourself a blue buff. {{item:3004}} is a legitamate option on her considering her short cooldowns. yea, you give up nimbus cloak for a mana rune. but thats the whole point of the system. you need to make a choice. do you want to stack on your strengths or remove some of your weaknes. there are things in this game that allow your champion to work around his weaknesses, if you go out of your way to look for them.
Prozzak (NA)
: Massively disagree. Love getting those items.
> [{quoted}](name=Prozzak,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=GUU0aULl,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2019-07-26T13:42:17.902+0000) > > Massively disagree. Love getting those items. i dont want drake to stop dropping those items. i want riot to stop him using them against your team.
: > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rKUFUMJc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-26T16:39:35.520+0000) > > so, according to gamepedia, garen was picked a total of two games in pro play since 2015 and lost both games. this isnt including trolly games like fakers mid lane garen in a previous all star match. > > it didnt look much different in prior seasons, where he was picked once or twice in all the years and lost every game. > > this must have been the first victory in a pro game with garen on the team, and im excited. not only because garen is viable in pro play, but because this is a whole new way to play garen. we used to be heavily confined in top lane for years. > > then we had a bit more opening up of our gameplay and were able to pick garen more often into mid lane in recent years. > > bot lane garen ina duo lane is an entirely new experience. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAeB9Y5yGGM > > the good thing is, the reason why this works is because of double support items. {{item:4302}} {{item:3303}} > so even if riot deems this nerf worthy, its more likely theyll change support items to not allow two of them in a duo lane anymore, than nerfing the champions. > > but i honestly hope we can see at least some more of this in the future. What makes him so bad for proplay?
> [{quoted}](name=Linda de Mol,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rKUFUMJc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-26T16:46:59.499+0000) > > What makes him so bad for proplay? most important for pro play are usualy champions with a lot of team utility, and with as little gold reliance as possible. the only exception is the teams carry. thats why tanks tend to be extremely strong in organized play to the point where theyre pick or ban, even when theyre complete trash in solo que. look at it like this. if a {{champion:57}} loses lane and falls behind in farm, he will still be useful for his team. a maokai ult will still be a maokai ult. his saplings still grant vision, and the rest of his kits cc isnt any weaker. if garen falls behind, because he gets camped on top lane for example, hes going to be useless for the rest of the game. garen is a carry. hes farm and item dependent. outside his damage and defense he doesnt offer a lot to his team. when he falls too far behind, he wont deal enough damage to make himself relevant. hes also very easy to kite and wall out of a fight by an organized team. in case of garen/yuumi bot, the yuumi makes up for a lot of garens weaknesses like ranged poke and kitability. its harder to just gank him to shut him down and prevent him from scaling with her additional protection, and your teamcomp doesnt get too weak when garen takes the slot of the bot lane carry instead of the top laner.
: Are there champs who never have been viable in pro play?
so, according to gamepedia, {{champion:86}} was picked a total of two games in pro play since 2015 and lost both games. this isnt including trolly games like fakers mid lane garen in a previous all star match. it didnt look much different in prior seasons, where he was picked once or twice in all the years and lost every game. and then there is this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAeB9Y5yGGM this must have been the first victory in a pro game with garen on the team, and im excited. not only because garen is viable in pro play (i couldnt care less about that tbh.), but because this is a whole new way to play garen. we used to be heavily confined in top lane for years. then we had a bit more opening up of our gameplay and were able to pick garen more often into mid lane in recent years, mainly focusing on a roaming playstile with predator boots, and dead mans plate. bot lane garen in a duo lane is an entirely new experience. the good thing is, the reason why this works is because of double support items. {{item:4302}} {{item:3303}} so even if riot deems this nerf worthy, its more likely theyll change support items to not allow two of them in a duo lane anymore, than nerfing the champions. but i honestly hope we can see at least some more of this in the future.
: Are there champs who never have been viable in pro play?
i think the garen/yuumi bot lane might have been the first time that garen was picked in pro play and actually won a game. there might be others that have never been played.
kμrayami (EUW)
: what are you even talking about LOL
> [{quoted}](name=kμrayami,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2Ev8QM9j,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-26T13:27:31.664+0000) > > what are you even talking about LOL what do you mean what im talking about? do we speak a different language or something? i think it was pretty clear. giving the 3 big armor pen items same name passives on their penetration/shred effects means their effects dont stack on the same champion. means a {{champion:238}} with {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} and {{item:3147}} in his inventory would be able to apply cleaver stacks, but wouldnt gain the benefits of dominiks and duskblades penetration passives. he would have **not** to buy cleaver and need to have a different champion on his team apply cleaver stacks to benefit from cleavers shred, and **either** dominiks % pen **or** duskblades lethality, at the same time depending on which item he buys. {{item:3071}} : **UNIQUE Passive - Last Whisper:** [cleavers armor shred] {{item:3035}} items : **UNIQUE Passive - Last Whisper:** [% Armor penetration] {{item:3147}} **UNIQUE Passive - Last Whisper:** 21 Lethality with {{item:3071}} > {{item:3035}} items > {{item:3147}} whats so difficult to understand about that?
: So why are things only a problem
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rusqhQxX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-26T08:08:57.388+0000) > > When top lane has to deal with them? > > Vayne was broken for ages, but that was just adcs complaining. im pretty sure i complained a lot about vayne as a whole, and them some. the whole premise of your argument is stupid. like you keep making these claims that people arent bothered with a lot of champions when they arent played in top lane, and in reality it sucks to play against these champions in general. but its also some of the same champions played with entirely different builds and purposes top and bot. no, i dont give a shit if karma is played in bot lane, because its usually just regular support karma that you can easily deal with on your ranged picks. but im going to complain about tank karma in the top lane, because its a whole different beast.
Subdue (NA)
: I can't remember the last time I failed to kill the dragon... Seems like you're positioning incorrectly. You should be moving your tanks to one side and your dps to the other so that the dragon doesn't splash onto your dps. It dies pretty easily if you do that.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=GUU0aULl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-25T19:02:35.216+0000) > > I can't remember the last time I failed to kill the dragon... Seems like you're positioning incorrectly. You should be moving your tanks to one side and your dps to the other so that the dragon doesn't splash onto your dps. It dies pretty easily if you do that. it has nothing to do with positioning really. if the drake spawns with warmogs, and the red buff is on a frontliner that dies too fast to it because of targeting rng, then even though the rangers and back liners take no initial damage themselves, they dont have the damage to kill it. it out regenerates anything they put out against it, until the team is wiped out by the drake 1 by 1. its similar with some other items like titanic or cursed blade, where the drake just puts out way too much damage or curses your units and 1 shots them.
: funny dash hitboxes
it has to do with latency, and making the game easy on servers in general. this mechanic is much less taxing and requires the game to perform less updates per second. it also slightly lowers the difference between players with varying ping. like imagine instead if a "jumping" hitbox, you wanted to make the hitbox fluently move with the champion model through the entire dash. not only would this require a lot of server updates/second (like 100 updates) for the game as a whole, to make the hitbox move fluently, but you also have to communicate this information accurately to the players for every single update. someone who lived right next to the servers with a 5ms ping would almost perfectly see on his side where the hitbox is at any given point in time. but for someone who lives further away, and has 100ms ping, the hitbox would always lag behing or jitter, depending on the stability of the connection. if you have this "jumping hitbox" mechanic, these differences would be overall much less impactful. take from that what you will, but thats the main reasoning for how hitboxes work.
: > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r6EAoE10,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-25T05:07:44.443+0000) > > they deemed {{champion:10}} and {{champion:78}} old invincibility ults as toxic and reworked them in a way where they cant press r anymore and faceroll everything infront of them. > Couple issues with your comparison. Kayle can ult anyone. If trynd could enrage anyone it would have been reworked by now too. Poppy was a tank / heavy bruiser and it was an immunity that could be used at full health. Being immune at 100%hp as a bruiser and being immune at 0 hp as a squishy fighter are very different. You beat trynd the same way you beat yi. CC them. Wait for enrage, CC and kite back while fighting the other people. You can either tap him once when your cc is done for the kill OR you can just let him run away because if he comes back in hes done.
> [{quoted}](name=I Play This Game,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r6EAoE10,comment-id=000400000002,timestamp=2019-07-25T20:13:46.537+0000) > > Couple issues with your comparison. Kayle can ult anyone. If trynd could enrage anyone it would have been reworked by now too. Poppy was a tank / heavy bruiser and it was an immunity that could be used at full health. Being immune at 100%hp as a bruiser and being immune at 0 hp as a squishy fighter are very different. > > You beat trynd the same way you beat yi. CC them. Wait for enrage, CC and kite back while fighting the other people. You can either tap him once when your cc is done for the kill OR you can just let him run away because if he comes back in hes done. poppy used to practically be a diver/assassin. her passive massively reduced any damage that exceeded 10% of her health bar. this made very squishy builds on her viable. her ult made her immune to damage and cc from anyone but the one target she ulted. this caused to people basically build her full ad with triforce, run into the enemy team and their turret, ult the support and assassinate the enemy carry.
Manxxom (NA)
: Add it onto draven with bloodthirster and rageblade.
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=GUU0aULl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-25T18:42:04.500+0000) > > Add it onto draven with bloodthirster and rageblade. brother, you cant plan for the fucking dragon to have a random item that fucks you over. it just happens. "but if you use x or y build" doesnt work if you dont plan out your entire stratgy towards it from midgame on, and roll the correct champions and items to deal with it. you can MAYBE expect people to have a red buff or morello on their team, but often that unit is a frontliner and dies as one of the first ones in the dragon fight. not to mention the thing has so much health, that a drake spawn with titanic hydra doesnt leave most teams even a fighting chance. there are a bunch of cases, where it just becomes impossible to fight. there are also other problems with your approach, as you still need to primarily get teamcomps that beat enemy players, otherwise there is no point to even build for beating drake on the off chance that it has one of those items. just remove the goddamn item effects. its not fair for someone to get force of nature on drake and have the fight be a breeze, and someone else get completely destroyed by a warmogs.
Manxxom (NA)
: Dragon with warmog's? Just build red buff on someone
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=GUU0aULl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-25T18:34:06.459+0000) > > Dragon with warmog's? Just build red buff on someone read again.
: i got drake with this item, killed it. well i got drake with huricane it was much more scary but yeah overall removing the effect or making it 50% would not make it worse
> [{quoted}](name=FrancoTheHating,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=GUU0aULl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-25T18:28:54.691+0000) > > i got drake with this item, killed it. > well i got drake with huricane it was much more scary > > but yeah overall removing the effect or making it 50% would not make it worse i had a drake with {{item:3083}} against me, and despite having two red buffs on my team, the drake was unkillable. because the red buffs happened to be on fronline champions who died during the drake fight. i got it down to like 15% health, and then it just regenerated to full when red buff wore off. didnt matter that one of my rangers which was an ASHE had rageblade. even with occational freezes it just ended up wiping my team. a few days ago i had one with hurricane and my team almost instantly dropped. what happens when you run a sorcerer comp at this thing just randomly spawns with dragons claw? even 50% item stregth would destroy your team. the worst part is, there is nothing i could have done better in this situation. just remove those effects entirely. its too much game deciding RNG. not only do you take damage from a lost drake fight, but you end up empty while your opponents get a completed item.
Comentários de Rioters
: Any plans to make all champs able to win round 1?
how did that happen? lol did he have a needlessly large rod or spatula?
saint916 (NA)
: Silver is the hardest rank because teammates are the worst - Change my mind
arent most streamers and youtubers running their smurphs in gold to plat? they usually have like 12 to 20 accounts and just let them decay to never move out of that mmr and stomp less skilled opponents for their shitty troll builds. i dont think a lot of smurphs in general ever stay at silver mmr.
: warning to tft players
the emote thing seems dumb to me. you can still mute emotes, cant you? if you dont like players overusing them, dont put them in your game. because what qualifies as "overusing" can be highly subjective. not to mention some emotes are straight up designed to be taunts.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=KlydeFrog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r6EAoE10,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-25T05:04:19.144+0000) > > ..Removed by Moderation.. that doesnt mean a lot. tryndameres kit is just full of poorly designed mechanics. the reliance on winning lane through getting a few lucky crits in a row in an early trade, the invulnerability on his ult, his whole playstile revolving around nothing but rage split pushing top keep you hostage in lane, even if you won earlier against him. they deemed {{champion:10}} and {{champion:78}} old invincibility ults as toxic and reworked them in a way where they cant press r anymore and faceroll everything infront of them. yet tryndamere still exists in his state. hes probably one of the worst champion designs in this game, and its incredible that he didnt receive an {{champion:266}} level VGU yet.
: It's already a skillshot. Instead of positioning the cursor to line up a projectile to collide with an opponent, you position yourself to line up an opponent to collide with a wall. If you want to make the ability itself actually not require a target to cast, it would receive buffs to its range and CD.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NPEXUfF8,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-24T22:39:14.151+0000) > > It's already a skillshot. Instead of positioning the cursor to line up a projectile to collide with an opponent, you position yourself to line up an opponent to collide with a wall. > > If you want to make the ability itself actually not require a target to cast, it would receive buffs to its range and CD. the direct target displacement is not position based, and singlehandedly wins her fights by itself. in a lot of situations it doesnt even matter if she hits the wall stun. its already a powerful tool for her to keep distance, and as a result you need to play a champion who can direct target gap close on her twice to be able to catch her out, even when she mispositions.
: > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PEIoV1hr,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-24T19:37:04.926+0000) > > the name of the {{champion:25}} > > "NIGGWITAK47" > > youre projecting. this is not "the nword straight in her name". I meeaaannn.... nigg? That doesnt count as the n word? Lol
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PEIoV1hr,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-07-25T01:13:42.328+0000) > > I meeaaannn.... nigg? That doesnt count as the n word? Lol no. youre just cherry picking a part of his name imo. edit.: oh wait. now i get it. never mind. i just read the whole thing as one word.
: What if Vayne's E was a skillshot?
vaynes e should be like {{champion:432}} q if it doesnt connect the champion to a wall, it only applies a short duration soft slow. if it does connect to a wall, the knockback and stun are applied. in return the damage on connecting someone to a wall could be buffed, and champions could be knocked into each other to stun and damage both targets like {{champion:64}} ult. this way it would be less of a free disengage button, and put more emphasis on position based skilled use of the ability.
Profirix (NA)
: Kayle: Smoothing out her laning phase in return for slightly curbing late game power
remove the true damage on her lvl 16. seriously, as if being permanently exhalted is not enough. this power could be put into her early/midgame instead.
: Why did I get chat restricted here when the morgs name was the nword and kept calling me r%%%%%ed?
the name of the {{champion:25}} "NIGGWITAK47" youre projecting. this is not "the nword straight in her name".
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Aj5Axvyi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-23T23:37:30.432+0000) > > number wise garen is in a good spot atm. > > not an S tier, but A tier champion. > > while i like the thought of the mobility buff, at this time it would overbuff him. plus, i dont want the garen + yuumi bot lane to cause him to get nerfed. Well I would've also added something like deal only 75% damage from your ult to anyone who's not a villain, because I REALLY think we need to make that passive much more prominent; but then it'd sound like I'm some noob having problems playing against him. ^-^;
> [{quoted}](name=AFK Yuumi Main,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Aj5Axvyi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-24T09:28:03.361+0000) > > Well I would've also added something like deal only 75% damage from your ult to anyone who's not a villain, because I REALLY think we need to make that passive much more prominent; but then it'd sound like I'm some noob having problems playing against him. ^-^; putting more power into villainy from his base kit is the absolute last thing most people, including garen mains, want. it already sucks to play around a steroid that you have absolutely no control over yourself.
Comentários de Rioters
ofsalt (NA)
: rangers are strong, but gunslingers with the gunslinger buff with this item are just god tier.... Not that I would EVER do that though *coughs*
> [{quoted}](name=ofsalt,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=GokMIB8b,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-24T00:47:20.544+0000) > > rangers are strong, but gunslingers with the gunslinger buff with this item are just god tier.... Not that I would EVER do that though *coughs* just built a 3 star {{champion:236}} with 4 gunslinger synergy, cursed blade, rapid fire, and shojin. lul get rekt scrub. i won some crazy ass fights when he was still a 1 and 2 star unit against much more stacked teams. but to be fair, on hit items are generally bonkers on blademasters, rangers, and gunslingers. double {{item:3087}} + {{item:3146}} allows a strong unit with one of these synergies to aoe an entire team down and heal from almost 0 to 100 every 2 seconds. i feel like we need more interesting defensive items like {{item:3053}} {{item:3068}} or spellshields who can deny on-hit effects. especially the demons mana burn. {{item:3155}} would be an interesting addition to negate like one of the nastier effects. {{item:3005}} would be fun on frontliners {{item:3140}} would be nice to be able to put on your units to negate {{champion:89}} 7 second stun, and to build against glacials. it could also be used to counter the cursed blade and hush debuffs. they could add a few more component items like {{item:3052}} {{item:3751}} {{item:3067}} to the mode, and expand the item pool that way. {{item:3067}} = +30% crowd control reduction {{item:3102}} = {{item:3067}} + {{item:1057}} (start the fight with a 1 off spellshield that negates any single effect) {{item:3068}} = {{item:3067}} + {{item:1031}} (burn aura) {{item:3005}} = {{item:3067}} + {{item:1038}} (grants infinite stacking ad, that scales with health, every second) {{item:3053}} = {{item:3067}} + {{item:1011}} (steraks burst shield when falling below 50% hp) {{summoner:1}} = {{item:3067}} + {{item:3070}} (breaks crowd control and grants cc immunity for a few seconds) {{item:3027}} = {{item:3067}} + {{item:1058}} (grants infinite stacking spell power for every second in combat) {{item:3085}} = {{item:3067}} + {{item:1043}} (doesnt change) spatula + negatron is just changed to another class conversion.
: I honestly feel like Rift Herald needs to be removed from the game
depending on the timing of the 3 tower lead (before 14 minutes) it can be a gold advantage of 2400 gold for all turret plates combined + 400 turret first blood gold + 300 local gold for the other two turrets + 50 global gold per turret per champion, that wasnt nearby when the turrets fell. as you can see, this is significantly more than a 3000 gold lead. so depending on how many plates you got, your lead could have been massive at that stage of the game. i still think the bounty on turret plating is way too high with 160. it should be more in the range of 50 per plate, or start off lower for the first and easier accessable plates, and increase up to 150 gold for the last and most resilient plate. it should maybe just start with 50 + 10 per plate level.
: > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xnOfUrRJ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T20:16:54.439+0000) > > ??? fiora deals aoe true damage now? > > garen deals villainy damage in an aoe? > > i must have missed a few patch notes. > > there is literally no tradeoff for vaynes w. its a passive. her whole kit is just passives and active steroids with no way to play around it. "b-but she has to attack 3 times! A whole 3! Dude that's like 3 seconds if she builds no attack speed items!"
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xnOfUrRJ,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-24T05:06:15.413+0000) > > "b-but she has to attack 3 times! A whole 3! Dude that's like 3 seconds if she builds no attack speed items!" its between 1 and 2 seconds without attack speed items, because her q resets her auto attack timer.
Exibir mais

Critmaster Garen

Nível 12 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão