Nahath (NA)
: It's painful how so much of the game industry somehow decided that 5 is a magic number and that's how many people need to be in your group if you don't want to pug. League, DoTA, Heroes of the Storm, WoW, Guild Wars 2, plenty of others that I can't think of at the moment. I have a hard time getting a group of 5 that wants to consistently play the same game, and Twisted Treeline was an awesome option that I'm really sad to lose. My wife loved playing League with me (usually easy to get a third person), but I doubt she will get into a mode where we have to pug most of the time.
game industry? OW is doing just fine with 6 monkey brain. teamfight tactics still exists too.
: No junglers released in over 2 years
??? Qiyana is a great jg what are you on about
Whiisp (NA)
: As much as Auto fill is a good concept on paper, it ruins too many games [Diamond 2+ (Diamond+)]
This is a nice compromise for an implementation of autofill. Although I believe that in shouldn't exist altogether, having it removed at a set rank makes sense and is something I can get behind.
Comentários de Rioters
: You realize someone being bad at the game and being like 3-8 for example doesn't make them int feeding? But you could be 25-0, but if you decide to intentionally suicide because you got upset for whatever reason, you'd be 25-1. Sure, you might still be the best in the game. No one gives a shit. What you did in this example scenario is punishable. The first person isn't.
level 20 ?? So you'd rather have someone go "3/8" than have someone on your team get 25 kills 1 deaths? l m a o. nice one. I am sure nobody cares what your score is like ,how many objectives you take, or how much damage you did to the nexus because u died once Why would someone who is clearly winning the game (25/0) decide to suicide?? Unless you mean he makes a bad decision to fight when he shouldn't have what the fuck. I tryharded my ass out of plat 5 flying straight into plat2 with a godly winrate then I got banned. anyone who plays ranked knows that when you start losing hard , chances are your teammates are going to call you a troll feeder and ask people to report you in all chat.
: I'd have to dig deeper into your post-game stats to see what your XP gain rate was like, when/where you died, etc. There ARE ways to intentionally give kills while still appearing to help your team win, but they're tricky to notice. So uncertain. Would need to research it more.
You can compare my exp and creep score to any other member in the game to see in ANY of my games I am keeping up
Comentários de Rioters
Mordius (NA)
: You probably got banned for being toxic. Not for Inting.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordius,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GgRYE9YF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-25T04:07:00.382+0000) > > You probably got banned for being toxic. Not for Inting. no no it even linked me 2 games , i can show word for word riot legendary telling me im inting and its not okay.
Comentários de Rioters
: Bro rito doesn't care if people int or troll or grief you, thats really called non-meta alternative gameplay and your a bigot who needs to embrace it. (lol) They only care if you use team communication to speak out verse it, they'll punish you right good for that. But they'll also punish you if you refuse to communicate with your team.... So I mean you get punished either way really. And your team has protection with the mute function... so I mean you get punished either way, PLUS they have protection. So not only do you get punished either way, but there is no victim of you trying to communicate with your team, cuz they have mute.. However you have no protection in game verse their griefing, int feeding or trolling... But if they wish to do that, they have protection verse your team communication with mute... BUT YOU ARE THE BAD GUY. Rito explain this shit.
dood they banned me because i said "hope we lose" my past 20 games even though my past 20 games have a 75% winrate because they think me trading kills is inting
Comentários de Rioters
: It looks like Caitlyn is just shit at dodging skillshots
> [{quoted}](name=ScissorsNstuff,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=jZAAP1o1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-22T23:45:29.058+0000) > > It looks like Caitlyn is just shit at dodging skillshots nah I am a master of dodging skillshots
Comentários de Rioters
Seenan (NA)
: Has Saturday become a day to not play League?
It's funny you are blaming your elo on the idea that it's more younger people are playing. You're mad you arent in gold but challengers get reset to plat 1 and never complain lmao
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Jamaree (NA)
: I still utterly hate junglers with a passion
you're telling me when junglers gank you afk and sit still until your jg comes. no need for so many words, all you need to say is " hi guys i am bronze and I think junglers suck because they make me lose lane"
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kEuQFAkf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-31T20:02:57.982+0000) > > im sick of old people asking me stupid questions because they don't know what google is Shrug. Most young people dont know how to drive a stick shift Different generations means different skill sets.
> [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kEuQFAkf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-31T20:29:12.640+0000) > > Shrug. Most young people dont know how to drive a stick shift > > Different generations means different skill sets. the skillset to write a question down on the internet
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Called my weeb friend a furry today
he gets harassed pretty bad in school. How do I know? Me and my friends bully this kid so hard that he grows his hair out and always has his head down. It's too funny all he has to do is stop being aweab
Endrai (NA)
: I simply no longer find league any fun.
You don't like league? stop playing it. stop throwing a fit this game's out of your league
: Auto-filled players should lose less LP in losses and gain more in wins
so basically you want to be rewarded for being shit at 80% of the roles in league?? lmao.
: > [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JRJeLTAk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-20T02:46:21.334+0000) > > Except he was banned for playing Double Jungle Singed and leaving his ADC out to dry, and not because he played Support Singed. Not following the meta isn't reportable. Intentionally trying to lose is.
> [{quoted}](name=Saminus Maximus,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JRJeLTAk,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-11-20T03:04:39.251+0000) > > Not following the meta isn't reportable. Intentionally trying to lose is. intentionally not picking what is guaranteed to work =/= intentionally wanting to lose. people like you are the reason why my brother killed himself you selfish fuck. people always tried to force him to be like them but he never wanted to and eventually the pressure built up so fucking fast I never even saw it coming so why don't you shut your whore mouth before I shut it for you /s
: you do realize that his winrate is barely above 50%? you do realize that a lot of his victories look like he got hard carried (shitty kda's, no assists, tons of deaths in proportion to kills/assists)? he isn't getting banned for playing singed supp he's getting banned because when you just arrive and claim "im singed supp coutnerjungler" with a just barely passable winrate in which I'm sure that would be about 40 or less % if the matches with shitty kdas were removed plus he has great masteries with other, far more viable picks, than singed supp ok so after that ton of arguments that you won't give a shit about, let's think about it this way you're a silver 1 player. promos the last day of season. 2 victories, 2 defeats, the next one decides. you queue and get adc, that singed supp adelaide something is your support. he picks singed support with smite without saying a word. how would you react? if you tell me "haha im totes okay with it" you're completely lying because no way would you be ok about someone who looks like a troll to be playing along with you and look like he's about to ruin your chances of getting gold
> [{quoted}](name=BoggyBuntu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JRJeLTAk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-11-20T03:02:29.840+0000) > > you do realize that his winrate is barely above 50%? you do realize that a lot of his victories look like he got hard carried (shitty kda's, no assists, tons of deaths in proportion to kills/assists)? > > he isn't getting banned for playing singed supp > > he's getting banned because when you just arrive and claim "im singed supp coutnerjungler" with a just barely passable winrate in which I'm sure that would be about 40 or less % if the matches with shitty kdas were removed > > plus he has great masteries with other, far more viable picks, than singed supp > > > ok so after that ton of arguments that you won't give a shit about, let's think about it this way > > you're a silver 1 player. promos the last day of season. 2 victories, 2 defeats, the next one decides. you queue and get adc, that singed supp adelaide something is your support. he picks singed support with smite without saying a word. how would you react? if you tell me "haha im totes okay with it" you're completely lying because no way would you be ok about someone who looks like a troll to be playing along with you and look like he's about to ruin your chances of getting gold like he said if you suck enough as to getting a singed smite counterjungler in your match of promos it's your fault ,not his.
: I doubt this is hard for you to understand considering the amount of down votes you have accumulated, but not everyone is interested in the competitive scene or in pissing off their team every game. heheheh.
Why do you have to care about being in the lcs to play ranked? And you think people dont get mad in normals? I don't know if you know how elo works but if you suck, you will be placed with 4 other members who similarly suck as much as you.
: Getting an S in Games. No idea what else to do.
Limmie (NA)
: The only reason ADC Morganas don't happen often in ranked is because they're happening in normals instead. And off totally off-meta happens more often in extreme elos (low or high) than on the average. Yeah, I can see you really hate to use logic, but you should try it sometime. Makes one look less of a fool you know.
I forget to state the very obvious sometimes. Janna adcs happen in ranked too. And going by your hypotheticals, the pressures of ranked should dissuade the average radically off-meta pick from happening. To the few that don't, they will drop down in rank like they are supposed to because morgana adc winrate is not very high (no offense to morgana adcs).
Limmie (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Crowsian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RN1Bozlt,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-10T01:52:36.067+0000) > > There is no reason to NOT play ranked. Next time I want to have fun playing ADC Morgana, I'll make sure to do it in your promos.
Hate to use logic on you too, but I doubt an adc morgana main would be a high occurence enough in a rating higher than 90% of the playerbase. Say someone decides to for a reason (no offense to adc morganas), it's still just one game. There's a reason why challengers have 0 issues coming back to challenger again on a new account. An outlier match does not affect the overall outcome. I would also hate to use even more logic but in the off chance I do get adc morgana , it's highly probably it would be an experienced morgana and hypothetically, if I deserve to be in a higher rating ..;)
: Here's a serious question for you then since you want to get rid of draft normal....why would you want to play someone who is going to play (for example) Ivern Mid to see if it could work in a ranked game? Or Bard mid? (or any ridiculous pick) Why would you want to be suck in a ranked game with a first time Nami player? or first time X player? Why would you want to have someone constantly feeding the jungler or whatever laner because they don't know the attacks or the champion they are playing, making that much harder for you to win? Serious questions. For me, I wouldn't want to so I"m just trying to see why someone would then. Since I'd never want to do that, I'd never put anyone through it which is why I play normal drafts when learning a new champion or trying some funky pick out. Just because I play normal draft doesn't mean I'm playing just to practice...I still play to win...I still want to win and do my best. Or some people just want that chill atmosphere that you get more from normals because some people take ranked so seriously. Either way, I see no reason to remove it....it's not hurting ranked in any way so what's there to lose for us players?
Hey I'll label your paragraphs by numbers in chrono order. 1. It's silly how players who are trying to keep normal draft always use hypotheticals that only happen to them. It happens to everyone. The possibility of it happening on either team is equal. 2. Well, looking past your falsely premised rhetoricals, you are assuming first time on a champion always sucks, which is a trademark of low elo. It's very very widely accepted that if you reach the very top of the ladder, you can play any champion decently compared to a low eloer. Building skills on any champion builds skills for other champions too. Positioning, decision making, damage calculations. 3. 4. people don't get better by playing against bots 24/7. Why would it stay true for mastering a champion in a "normal" game. 5. If they want to chill, let them drop their rating? I get that league is just a game but if you do not play to win you should be punished accordingly. And of course by punish I mean a simple drop in rating. 6. I will touch lightly on the many reasons the positives of a merging of essentially merging all draft queues into a single entity. Like I said, let people who don't take the game seriously find other people who just want to chill. Faster queue times. eh
: >In an ideal world players start their climb on ladder straight at level 1. They do with league. Mmr starts at lvl 1. Your normal mmr then helps set your mmr when you jump into ranked. >To put it simply everyone who supports keeping normal draft alive are players who don't take league matches seriously No. For most it is about giving people a place to "Practice" outside of ranked. A great place to learn new champions and test patch changes. >There is no reason to NOT play ranked. You smoking something? Not everyone wants to TRYHARD all day long. >The best practice would be against other players who are playing to win True. However this doesn't always allow for reflection during the match. >Being scared of losing rating in ranked is a pitiful reason for keeping normal draft. More so if the fear is from knowingly having radical picks in champ select. I don't believe fear is the reason most want to keep normal draft. Also projecting feelings onto others doesn't help your argument.
I'll number your contentions for you and me 1. I did say that it does happen like that 2. Why practice with objectively less competent people 3. If you don't want to try your best 24/7 accept your rank? 4. Playing against better players makes for worst reflection after a match over playing against objectively less competent players? 5. Sorry just pretend I said "is not a good reason" instead of pitiful. AND , yes not wanting to lose rating because you have first time championers or wanting to try a champ for the first time is a top top reason for wanting to keep normal draft.
: 1. Maybe I want to try a roll I dont normally play. 2. Maybe there is a new champ that i never touched before and would already be going in with a disadvantage since the other team picked champs they know. 3. Maybe i dont feel like focusing all my attention on the game and watch youtube on the side 4. Maybe i want to play teemo There are many reasons to have normals or you should never, ever, rage at someone who feeds during your game becuase they are trying a new champ in ranked since, hell, thats where they have to practice it.
1. Play it in ranked 2. You care so much about ranked that you wouldn't want to try a new amazing champion? 3. So the only reason you dislike ranked draft is because you want to play a half assed game but don't want to have a VISIBLE rank drop? 4. see #1. But in the off chance you are implying teemo is a troll champ, you are the kind of people who should not have the voice in whether or not normal draft gets removed as why would you troll a normal match.
Brotha (NA)
: I only play this game for ranked. That being said my boyfriend enjoys playing this game for fun times. He likes to play in a semi-serious game. He tries to win, but he dislikes the pressure of ranked. He also likes to practice new champs in a ranked esq environment. He doesn't want to try and learn a new support when he has an adc Taric or whatever other abomination blind pick typically breeds. When you're trying to climb in ranked do you really want a first time Nidalee support? If normal blind were to be taken away in NA, this is the type of player you risk having on your team. No they will not try to train over in blind pick because they will tired of all of trolls and people simply screwing around.
Your boyfriend is pressured by a rating in a game. No need to say anything more here. It might be hard for you to understand this but as you raise your skill in playing league of legends, you raise it across all champions. That's pretty much the reason one trick ponies barely exist. To put it into perspective for you, an lcs player would pick up a champion easier, faster, and better than a gold player would This might also be hard for you to understand but if your boyfriend consistently gets taric adcs and the like, it says alot about his skill level(the same as people who play taric adc). And his skill being the same as taric adcs (no offense to you taric ad carries out there) does not mean ranked is a bad mode to practice in.
Comentários de Rioters

Crowsian

Nível 96 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão