: meh sets are whatever... everthing is overtuned anyway
oookie dookie Mr. Glass Half Empty, Good Day
: wait till riot starts balancing stuff in a few months.. the meta will slowly shift hard like it did in tft set 1
geez man, super pessimistic outlook even after they basically took all the communities advice and did a ton of work on this set. It won't ever be perfect but that doesn't mean you can't appreciate it for what it is
Comentários de Rioters
: Any chance of a Ziggs rework in the near future? :thinking:
good question, that champ is forgotten but tbh i didn't look up his stats before i posted this. i cringe every time that champ is locked (unless it's on the enemy team, then i'm like GGEZ)
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CurS1VE,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5AflfqJW,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:44:17.443+0000) > > right so this is completely off the mark of what i was talking about. You guys don't understand at all Well I i will actually talk about the topic of your thread now, swarm isnt op while poison exists in the game. They can think about nerfing summoners whent they nerf the op poision that also counters it.
once again someone who doesn't actually read. It's not that it's OP compared to anything; it's that the overall strength and consistency is too easy and too strong for low risk. Lemme break this down again since you ppl don't actually understand how to comprehend. When you look at Malz and Zyra Both Low Cost and Plentiful and they both have really strong Tiers with Shadow and Inferno Respectively. That means getting either of these (or both) means easy transitions into the mid game and possibly late. There is no downside in taking either of these, they splash into almost any major tier and the only way you could ever side or upgrade is when you have great RNG in your favor. Take for example Poison as you said is strong, that's not a debate, the fact is to actually make a team of Poison you need to have a lot of luck or you better be econ efficient because a lot of those champs are higher cost and as such there are just quite frankly fewer. Now you could end a game with Half a poison team and never get it started considering Singed is a big part of making it work; Mundo is great and I love that champ overall but it's still way risky to go for that With Summoner Swarm it is literally 0 risk, If there is Malzahar or Zyra in opening Carousel you GO FOR IT flat out and if there are Zyra's or Malzahar's you go for it! You have no downside in sitting on these champs and even when you only have them at their base and not upgraded yet they are actually really strong when they get their summons out. So early game they are priority Mid Game, it's simple you just stock pile either infernos or shadows unless the RNG is like literally forcing you to take any thing else; splash in a couple Wardens and then late you either wait for a Kindred or you move to whatever has been forced on you but still keeping the Core of the Swarm until either the other stuff reach lv 3 or you get things that are just blatantly OP. Either way you just sit on those (1 or both) and build on it, they can literally carry you to the Top 3-4 so consistently it actually makes the game pretty un-fun. The only times you won't is when obviously things like other ppl just get ridiculous items or a ton of lv 3's via hyper rolling or just lucky RNG. Poison is good for sure but it's way less consistent and reliable, this is why instead of talking about things that are obviously suppose to be good mid / late (like poison for example) i'm talking about something that Is Really Good Early, REally Good Mid and just Good Late but it's super stable, has great synergy with a lot of power picks and also has room to pivot really easily. When you look at all of that; the point becomes that those 2 in particular are a little TOO powerful because of the stability and ease of execution. I feel like I am telling the same thing to the same ppl who still don't understand. You remember in Set 1 where ppl figured out how simple certain synergy's work with how powerful they are like how Void/Assassins was really good for awhile because most of those are cheap/plentiful and just strong overall; That is essentially what Summoners are; they are cheap, fast, easy and can get you consistency. That doesn't mean there aren't traits or champs that are stronger but the risk vs reward is the thing you gotta look at! If i invest in Summoners I know i have a super easy and consistent build path almost every game even when i get weird draws I can still splash malz or zyra and shore up whatever it is i was given and eventually the same core concept develops.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Swarm? I think you mean Summoner.
Swarm is another word for it all. If you play any other TCGs or anything you'd know
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5AflfqJW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-16T15:56:50.950+0000) > > Azir is fine. > Malz and Zyra are only carries if they get Mage Spatulas and a 3/6 or 6/6 Mage bonus along with either 3/6 Summoner or 6/6 summoner. > Otherwise they arent that big of a deal. > > The truely broken things are Singed, Olaf, Lux, and Zed. > Kindred, Yi, and Mundo after that. > and thennn things like Malz, and Annie. > and thennnnnnn Zyra because her being strong requires certain stars to align.(Mage spatula+Spear of Shojin+Archangels/or another spear. Kindred is only 3 cost so she belongs in the truly broken list, 3 synergies despite being cost 3 and her ludens abuse is more effective than Lucian's in set 1.
right so this is completely off the mark of what i was talking about. You guys don't understand at all
: Azir is fine. Malz and Zyra are only carries if they get Mage Spatulas and a 3/6 or 6/6 Mage bonus along with either 3/6 Summoner or 6/6 summoner. Otherwise they arent that big of a deal. The truely broken things are Singed, Olaf, Lux, and Zed. Kindred, Yi, and Mundo after that. and thennn things like Malz, and Annie. and thennnnnnn Zyra because her being strong requires certain stars to align.(Mage spatula+Spear of Shojin+Archangels/or another spear.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5AflfqJW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-16T15:56:50.950+0000) > > Azir is fine. > Malz and Zyra are only carries if they get Mage Spatulas and a 3/6 or 6/6 Mage bonus along with either 3/6 Summoner or 6/6 summoner. > Otherwise they arent that big of a deal. > > The truely broken things are Singed, Olaf, Lux, and Zed. > Kindred, Yi, and Mundo after that. > and thennn things like Malz, and Annie. > and thennnnnnn Zyra because her being strong requires certain stars to align.(Mage spatula+Spear of Shojin+Archangels/or another spear. i'm not debating that there are things stronger, like i said (if you read the post) it's not that the Swarm is somehow insanely strong to where you auto win, IF you actually read what I wrote you would understand that pretty simply that the 2 Main Summoners of Zyra and Malz are too strong for their Cost, the power they have as being 1 cost and 2 cost is pretty insane and if you don't agree then i would say you aren't looking at it the right way. Olaf is quite possibly the most OP champ in TFT and this isn't about how strong the most broken champs are. What I'm speaking to is the ease, the reliability and the overall strength of Swarm with the 2 main users of Malzahar and Zyra. Azir at his current cost is actually the weaker of the 3 considering there are going to be less of him, less synergy with other traits (desert is meh) and also with the bang for your buck factor. When you talk about Early and Mid transition these 2 Champs (some extent Annie but that's a bit different) are just too strong for how simple it is to Upgrade them as well as the Synergy with other Traits for example Shadow and Inferno are both very good on their own but getting both means if you just toss a kindred in you have a very insane late game pivot without having to get either to level 3; so even if you do get shafted by RNG you can still use those same 1 cost and 2 cost champs to get to a place where you can compete without having to change much. This is actually pretty huge overall because although there are champs that can be said "Are Stronger", there really isn't anything quite as easy to execute. So yeah, obviously either you didn't read what I wrote in the original post or you just flat out misunderstood it, either way this post isn't about comparing 1 champ to another but rather the ease and consistency that some of the champs have make them too strong for how simple the are. I mean i don't understand how you even misunderstood what I wrote considering the 1st paragraphs topic sentence is literally my entire premise "Too good too early and too consistent for the cost" literally that's all there is to it
Comentários de Rioters
floons (NA)
: Advice for a new League Player
i would say it really depends on what you want. It can be a little intimidating at first starting out. What i would say is work on Last hitting with your preferred role and whatever champ you currently enjoy the most, only play that champ for now. It's kinda like building blocks, start with a good foundation and then you can learn other things but for now just work on learning how to last hit and get steady gold early, then you can learn how to trade / harass and when and also (if you are ADC) you should look into how to Attack-Move if you don't already know how to do that (https://youtu.be/56oan7GNopQ) that is just 1 guide but there are a lot of ADC guides that talk about how to attack move and things. I would recommend learning this early as well tbh because if you can do this now and work on it, then learning other ADCs will be so much easier since most of them (not all) do dmg by auto attacking. Dont worry about buying a lot of champs early, work on those small things like CS, Attack Move and how to Harass / Trade, especially in bots! When those games are insanely easy thats when you could look towards blind or draft pick to play vs other players. Trust me when i say some of those bots early on seem super tough but it teaches you about the champs and how they have different times in the game when they are strong and also teaches you when you are strong with your champ. Attack Move took me awhile to learn tbh maybe you already know how to do it but i would say flat out that movement and positioning (in your role with your champ) is probably the 2nd most important thing to work on as a new player while CS / Last hitting would be the first. Get super super confident and comfortable with your champs and roles and then you can slowly add another champ to learn to your pool. Also some champs have similar playstyles especially as ADC so for instance if you learn Caitlyn, then naturally I would say the next champ to learn should be Jinx; they are different but they have kits that are similar enough to make learning the other a little easier (i suck with both tho). If you learn Xayah I personally think Sivir is a good side champ to learn or vice versa, not because they play exactly the same but because their ranges and how they want to use certain abilities weaved in with autos kinda helps. To practice CS just go into a Practice game and all you do is just practice last hitting minions and after 10 min you see how much you got. So if at 10 min you had 10 cs per min well that is really great, that's pro / challenger level cs, if at 10 min you had 8 cs per min thats still very good same with 7 cs per min it's not bad or anything. Just keep doing that till you get a nice consistently high CS, then you can add a bot and practice laning against that to just work on CS vs the AI and still try and keep that 7+ cs per min. Anything under 60 cs @ 10min with no AI; i would say you need to exit and restart over and over until you get around that mark.
: If its double mage you get a maw first.
> [{quoted}](name=WalkingInACircle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FUj7936Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-14T04:17:33.385+0000) > > If its double mage you get a maw first. nullifying orb in your 2ndary runes instead, that way you can just buy normal for the first 2 items
: i got permabanned and i dont know if i deserve it or not
yeah man if you were already punished with the chat restrict and the 14 day ban then perma is the next one. if you were toxic even after those then really there's nothing to say other than you are gonna have to make a new account. i'd look at what you said in the last game(s) but for me when I got perma-banned it was really not deserved and a GM looked at my ticket, told me something like "Well all you said was 'we lost top because of you, we should ff'" he told me I should be careful about blaming and that it can in some cases be 'toxic' personally i disagreed but on some level that GM decided to un-perma my account because the behavior really wasn't worthy of a ban and I also made sure to just not talk to ppl anymore in chat tbh I would say if you don't have some valid reason for this last time you were reported, it's prolly not gonna un-ban your account because they are actually really strict about this. Learn from it though, don't be the guy with 20 accounts that have been banned; just whenever you get that urge to flame ppl just don't, or type in gibberish like jkvhbahiouwha4eiwou that actually helps me when i'm so frustrated. As far as the "Oh but i was hacked" that prolly won't work man. Otherwise nobody would have to ever be responsible for what was said on their accounts because ppl would just say "Oh but i was hacked"
: Can Nami go mid? (Also, what other supports can?)
Sona is prolly the one you are looking for (or lux obv); she scales fairly decent and has some good utility and decent kill pressure early. There was a girl that was a One Trick (no idea if she still plays) Sona who got Challenger playing nothing but Sona Mid but that was maybe 2-3 years ago? I have no idea about Raka or Nami tbh, I play Nami occasionally as well as Janna and they have kits that are good for poke and everything but they are really easy to all-in, so it would have to be based on the matchup. Oh i almost forgot but Lulu is also a Support / Enchanter that at one time was a really solid Mid Laner, she can be built on-hit and really she can be tough for ppl to deal with. Obv Zilean can be mid but I think you are looking for champs who are more frequently picked as Support only. Sona/Lulu/Zilean/Lux and you already mentioned Morgana. I've seen ppl build Raka Onhit and it is really hit and miss, i wouldn't say it's something you should bet on. I haven't seen Raka build full AP tho so idk maybe that works better / more consistent?
: Just reached Lv 30 and played 3 ranked macthes. Can I get some tips?
so the difference between ranked and norms is that in norms many times ppl are playing things for the first time or just screwing around. Many times in Ranked you will face ppl who have played literally only 1 champ for hundreds if not thousands of games! Even if they play 3-4 champs they will only play those champs and because of that they know matchups much better than someone who has played a champ a handful of times in norms. They've also experienced how to win with those champs and the weaknesses and strengths in matchups as well as just being more refined with how to play the champ as well as how to play around the map. Ranked is serious for many players, so much so that before many of us step foot in ranked we try and have a certain level of proficiency, generally speaking I only play a few champs in a specific role but I only add them to my champ pool when I have achieved Mastery 7 as well as consistently winning in Norms with that champ. Some folks don't take norms as training/practice and to each their own, I use norms to track my progress in development because if I cannot consistently win in Norms with a champ then there is literally very little chance for me to actually win in Ranked with it. Although Mastery of a champ doesn't mean "skill", on some level it can be used to track how effective you play that champ. For example if it takes you around 200k mastery to finally reach level 7 on that champ then honestly you maybe need to find a new champ to play in ranked. Ofc there are variables like learning the lane and things like that but generally speaking under 100k or even 80k to reach mastery 7 thats just my opinion thought. Also i look on op.gg to track my stats and kda in norms, so if i am consistently getting MVP / ACE and have a good CS and KDA with that champ then I know i'm prolly close to being ready to take it into ranked; if i am super inconsistent with it like winning 1 out of 4 games or something then I would look on mobalytics and see where it is i'm needing to improve. Those are just learning the champ, there are many other things that you need to learn in ranked as well like Macro which are simply plays around the map / objective control. There are a lot of videos that can help you develop but yes you are right there is a very large difference between norms and ranked. Don't pick champs you've never played before because ppl take ranked much more seriously, this is how many measure their skill and growth so having consistency in team mates really matters. Hopefully this motivates you and doesn't discourage you.
koshkyra (NA)
: Riot is sacrificing the identity of the support role to make it more “fun” and appealing.
: Micro or Macro?
how open to direction are they hypothetically? even if they are horrible with macro, they can still follow directions / shot calls if they are horrible with micro, having great rotations and warding will only go so far
HoloFate (NA)
: Noob Friendly Top Lane Champs?
{{champion:74}} is probably what i'd recommend. He does really well in almost any role and although some of his tactics with R take some time to get use to, just using Q and W to poke ppl down is generally enough to start {{champion:83}} ok so yorick is actually super simple, you last hit with Q and then raise some Ghouls and hit a E and let them do work. I played this champ top for awhile as a one trick, just make sure you ban Jax. Yorick is especially easy once he gets lv 6, he perma-pushes the lane though so learning how and when to do that is really all you need and maybe some W placement but really he has a simple kit and is kind of a weird hyrbid of melee and ranged to some extent and if i recommend yorick I have to recommend the champ that takes what yorick does to the next level {{champion:90}} malz isn't super strong early, you just get some cs and take TP, back get a tear or something and then you just widdle down the ppl until you can E-W-R Malz is kinda similar to both Yorick and Heimer in that you can pick up kills without having to actually be mechanically gifted. Literally when it gets late game and you are putting E's out there it just jumps to ppl and you can get kills super easily. Ofc malz early game is much weaker than both heimer and yorick so the drawback is you have to just know the range of whoever you are against. Also Cs'ing with Malz early is really bad too lol but he is honestly the most effective in low elo imo because once he gets items he can almost just afk fight ppl and his ulti is actually really good late as well There are some bad matchups with all of these champs though, namely Nasus / Mordekaiser / Jax and Fiora; to some extent akali as well although you don't get her too often in soloQ she is also more skill expressive so it isn't as difficult Anyways I hope that helps, Gnar isn't the worse choice for her although you have to play him super aggro early and if she isn't catching onto that then it's best to just give champs that auto-aggro. p.s. Although I was a Yorick otp for awhile I still started with {{champion:10}} and although she isn't the same as when I played her, I think she gives a very simplistic kit but has a little more depth than it use to. She isn't super hard mechanically or anything and just playing her can get you wins because of how strong her kit becomes. Even if you suck for 15-20min, as long as you don't feed too much or give TOO much over to the other team you eventually become a hyper carry that is very very difficult to deal with; more so than any of the others I recommended. She is probably quietly the best champ still for a new player to learn and one trick even with all the changes to her kit
: > [{quoted}](name=CurS1VE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTvBbBRX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-11T16:56:32.782+0000) > > hmmm well then what is the answer? saying they aren't linked doesn't actually answer my question. I'm specifically asking do all Alts (or even new accounts in general) get placed in Norms of G1-P4? > > When you say "no" that doesn't actually answer the question either because if the answer is no then the question becomes why would my alt be placed in it? > > How does MMR work for ALT accounts? Or is G1-P4 just the default MMR for anyone regardless if it a alt or not provided they haven't done placements that is just the mmr where all accounts who haven't done placements go? > > I know years ago ppl said Silver 2 was "average" maybe the "average" MMR isn't S2 anymore but G1? IDK that's why i'm asking There's no such thing as a rank equivalent for normal MMR. All normal has is its own, separate MMR. If you're facing higher-ranked people on your alt account than your main, it means your alt account's normal MMR is higher. Alt accounts aren't given higher MMRs. They are flagged as alts while leveling, but that no longer matters after hitting level 30.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTvBbBRX,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T17:18:40.642+0000) > > There's no such thing as a rank equivalent for normal MMR. All normal has is its own, separate MMR. If you're facing higher-ranked people on your alt account than your main, it means your alt account's normal MMR is higher. Alt accounts aren't given higher MMRs. They are flagged as alts while leveling, but that no longer matters after hitting level 30. so you seem to know a lot about this, where can I find my 'Normal MMR'?
: Normal MMR and ranked MMR are not linked in any way at all. And to answer your question, no.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTvBbBRX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-11T16:50:36.160+0000) > > Normal MMR and ranked MMR are not linked in any way at all. > > And to answer your question, no. hmmm well then what is the answer? saying they aren't linked doesn't actually answer my question. I'm specifically asking do all Alts (or even new accounts in general) get placed in Norms of G1-P4? When you say "no" that doesn't actually answer the question either because if the answer is no then the question becomes why would my alt be placed in it? How does MMR work for ALT accounts? Or is G1-P4 just the default MMR for anyone regardless if it a alt or not provided they haven't done placements that is just the mmr where all accounts who haven't done placements go? I know years ago ppl said Silver 2 was "average" maybe the "average" MMR isn't S2 anymore but G1? IDK that's why i'm asking
: Likely has to do with MMR from pre-level 30 games.
> [{quoted}](name=Skia Asteri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTvBbBRX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-11T16:42:49.193+0000) > > Likely has to do with MMR from pre-level 30 games. my alt is lv 35 now though. Does the match making go down after certain levels?
: seems thats where placement matches take place now.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTvBbBRX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T16:29:44.700+0000) > > seems thats where placement matches take place now. oh wow, hmmm ok thanks a lot
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: define "feeding"?
so here's what i would say is general rule. Making really really dumb decisions like for example 1 v 5 when you are already behind. Literally seeing ppl on the map who are WAY ahead or have numbers and you just going after them. That imo is feeding; you are deliberately going into a situation with 0% chance of it working out in your favor. Ppl feed all the time tbh, they just don't admit it. Or the best is when you are just in lane and you are low and you walk way too far or you just decide to greed and not back. Now 1 time is like ok mistakes happen but if you continuously do that over and over again you are feeding because you know you are low, you know they have way more hp than you (even without jg presence); there is literally no reason to stay or to push up and if you are doing it multiple times and dying for it then you are feeding.
Comentários de Rioters
: Oh yeah like we really need more people complaining about what people say on the forums....They already have tons of people complaining on Reddit they don't need more here. Instead of complaining about what people say you should just be the change you want to see instead. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Kelg (NA)
: Add 10% CDR to Rylais and increas cost by 250
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2OLKyK8t,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-25T23:34:58.444+0000) > > At least until we get AP bruiser items. Sucks to play Morde who has long ass CDs and no way to rush cdr since most of the AP items with CDR are mana items. So here's what i think could be done keep the Hp and AP exactly the same the slow would be 10% to start for 1 second but it would scale with sort of a mini-quest "Slowing ppl for X amount of time increases this Items slow from 10% to 20%" (slow is halved for ranged champs The CDR would be 10% like you asked total price 3000g so getting it first or second (like you wanted this specifically for ap bruisers) makes more sense for those type of non-mana users, the ap bruisers where they are getting rylais 1st or 2nd item already Most AP Mages that take rylai's generally take it 3rd or even later and honestly even then it's often not taken at all because ppl like GLP + GA or GA + Twin Shadow, so this item still would be like meh on a lot of those ppl and i think that's a good preservation of balance just off the top of my head anyway
: "shut up hyperbole boy" wow way to start trying to insult cuz people dont agree with you. ok lets give {{item:3116}} 500 hp 100 ap , 20 cdr and its passive and let it cost 3800 gold
has nothing to do with agreeing with me, it's that you aren't constructive and are dismissive
: tri force dotn have everything any more it use to. when it had ap, crit and as and ad with the phage and sheen passives
neither would rylais, he is asking for 1 addition to something that has TWO stats (and a slow) Where's your logic? Triforce has more stats, more everything and IT EXISTS in the game! To make the statement that Rylais would have everything is ridiculous. What matters isn't the stats but the Price! It can still have the HP/AP and slow as well as the CDR, for it to have it, it doesn't have to lose anything the only thing that would need to increase is the Price! if it's 3700g would you be saying the same thing? No absolutely not and if you did you would be trolling shut up hyperbole boy and learn how to think outside the box BTW, GLP has stats that are pretty similar to this already (hence why i suggest a shared unique) and that is a item that is like 2800g! It has similar AP has a lot of Mana, it does DMG and has a active that is pretty power! The reason why i suggested what i did was because this would be a sister to it but at the same time HP is still a stat that boosts your survival so obv if rylais had something that was always on and gave HP it could exist in theory but it needs to be more expensive than something like a GLP and how much is the question not the stat
: for it give the passive it has and then provide cdr it dont need 90 ap. cant have everything ( looks as spear of shojin )
umm It all depends on the Price. YOu realize there are still items like Triforce that literally have EVERYTHING. The point is to be able to balance the stats (and the suggestion) with the price. if it's 3100g 3200g or even up to 3500g that is pretty fair for the stats. Get out of the mindset that something has to be lost to be gained. The factor is time and money and it doesn't have to be stats. This is why most ppl don't actually understand the concept of balance because they automatically assume that to be given something else they must lose something they already have..This is wrong
Comentários de Rioters
Kelg (NA)
: Add 10% CDR to Rylais and increas cost by 250
hmmm, i think it would be possible for it to have the same passive (and unique passive) as Luden's and GLP but the cost would have to go up like 500g. I don't think having a 10% CDR would actually be fair for the cost (even if you make it 2850g that's still not enough) but if it has a shared unique passive it would give it a very strong passive but also would mean it isn't going to completely be too insane (although it would be pretty good) at 3100g it would rival Ludens and GLP/Seraph's and for the stats (with no mana) i think it could work this would help that AP bruiser route like you want but at the same time it still wouldn't completely be MUST have on every AP champ and puts ppl at a decision. It would still be a item that is *nice*
IKARIBI (EUNE)
: Bad ADC'S ruin the game
part of the reason why i swapped from TOp to SUp and now sup to ADC (although im still learning the champs and mechanics) is because honestly most ppl in the bot lane at least in low elo are straight trash who have no idea what they are doing. When i was supporting ppl in low elo i was constantly constantly MVP / ACE and no matter what i did i still couldn't consistently carry these monkies who play AD. When I was top before i swapped to Sup, it was always the bot lane feeding their asses off! Always dying to every gank, always pushing way further than they should and all that without vision AND being already behind because they both died multiple times! Bot lane is not nearly as hard as ppl make it out to be, most of the ppl that play it whether they be sup or ad are just insanely bad and they don't know how to win unless they snowball super early and so this is why i swapped to AD just recently because even if you are a Sup who can help snowball your AD the fact is that most of them don't know what to do with a lead and will just throw it away anyway. You don't have to snowball Bot lane super hard to win, in fact all you have to do is trade a lil and eventually the enemy will LITERALLY feed you because they get impatient and only focus on trying to get kills. This is honestly what i've learned in the past 2 weeks since i've swapped to ADC, i dont have great mechanics but i know how to do really basic shit with the wave and i know how not to throw a lead and also i do my best to not take stupid fights /trades that's literally all you have to do to win as a ADC at least in low elo, it's not even about who has the best mechanics! It's just about who takes the better fights, you take the better Trades, you take the safer CS, you don't risk dying and eventually the ppl will literally say "Hey MR Curs1ve, I see you are kicking my butt so please kill me and get this 300G and snowball on me" (kinky right?) No idea how things go at higher elo but so far in norms i've been smashing and i been matched against ppl who are a lot higher than me and i smash them too! It really leads me to believe that most ADC's are just dogshit and don't even know it. I know i'm not quite ready yet but i know i'm already better than quite a bit of other ppl already just cause i have the know how. I see you said you don't want to AD but honestly it's way more fulfilling than playing top, after the first Quad I got where i literally outplayed a entire team I got a major rush and honestly when i was top and also when i was sup i never ever got that feeling. Outplaying ppl as a ADC is just way more fulfilling then ppl realize. The 1st penta i got playing AD was literally the 2nd day on a champ i had only played 2 other times and that was like a really good feeling too! I would say give it a real shot, it's actually kinda tough to learn at first but the more i play the more i'm like wow this role is actually the best because it's not about how quickly you can hit your abilities but you gotta have really solid positioning and choose fights well and also be really aware of how strong you actually are v opponents. It's the most rewarding role imo p.s. there have been a lot of posts on the boards about "Bad sups" v "Bad ADC" and honestly they both suck. Don't play sup because your AD will be shit and even if you CAN play carry mage supports it wont matter because you won't ever be able to carry hard enough because of Gold (lack of cs really does limit mage sups). It's better to just put the ADC pants on yourself take it into your own hands and carry the scrubby bastards who would've otherwise ruined your game. You can kinda do that top, a lil bit more Mid and a lot more in JG but if you do it yourself you can guarantee a consistency in your games that you wouldn't have had before.
kVaixen (NA)
: How do I Teamfight/Lane as a Support? (Nami Main)
you play nami like you would play janna in lane with her W and Q it's essentially the exact same premise(ofc like ppl said you do have to know the matchups) You start W and any time it's off CD you hit the Enemy with it whenever they are trying to CS. DO NOT just throw out random ass Q's tho, honestly Q is something that you hold onto for when you are trying to either go all in to secure a kill or to disengage with early pre-6. W poke on CD simple lane phase and try and heal your ad and get that wave to bounce to enemy whenever possible. R is main Engage and Disengage, so if you have been doing well in lane and poke down the sup / adc on enemy team, when you hit 6 you should be able to just R into Q and secure easy kills As for team fights, I suppose the same premise is there but now you are looking for big ulti's to either engage or disengage. your R is kinda like a Sivir/Kled R in terms of how ppl react, when you R almost always ppl will Run with you to whatever it is you are aiming for and when you do that you need to hit your Q and then just let your team clean up, after that you just W and E whoever needs it on your team (i would stop using W on enemy players during team fights, only use it on your team mates) Biggest thing is knowing that you can actually be a engage for your team, you have to setup fights with your R whenever its up and you have your team with you. Don't hold onto it Also things like Shurelya and Twin Shadow early really really help with this, honestly even though i don't play Sup anymore those 2 items on nami make her engage tools and disengage tools so effing good! Anytime you want to force a fight you can just use Twin Shadow active, slow the ppl, R and then (if need be Shurelya) Q easy peezy I think the majority of Nami's that i see in my elo at least don't understand that she is actually a pretty aggro enchanter in and out of lane phase which is a little different from janna because janna is generally a really strong laner but in team fights she doesn't have quite as much presence The biggest thing i would say is don't play nami passively during group settings especially if your team lacks hard CC or engage tools, literally its all on you to do that. I downvoted everyone who suggested (or hinted) that nami R isn't a engage tool, this is wrong. Honestly @OP build Twin Shadow or Shurelya first 2 items and every time you guys group mid, just press one of those and then hit R onto whoever is closest on enemy team this will give you a better idea of how important your R is for starting a fight and then as you get more comfortable with that you can start picking your spots better. I would say with nami specifically the thing that really puts her above janna or raka is her team fight presence and that is specifically because her R and Q are so much stronger than either of those other 2. So nami has similar things with both of them but the big difference is she is much more aggressive in 5 v 5 settings whereas janna and soraka are more "I play back" Nami is "I'm fishing for Engage" I don't know if you play Bard at all but the same way he can start up fights with his R Q is basically the exact same way Nami can; so if you can setup engages or disengages with Bard you can do the exact same stuff (with similar patterns) with nami. Abuse Twin Shadow tho and also Shurelya it'll make things SO much easier
StonMon (NA)
: Good toplaners to blind pick?
{{champion:516}} {{champion:74}} right so these 2 are really safe, Ornn because he loses gracefully you dont have to over commit and he also has a lil mini dash and unstoppable and can self peel when needed heimer because he works in so many lanes it's tough to judge where he is going, so when u pick heimer ppl maybe think it's mid or even bot. Kind of a psyche out type of pick
: Support: what to do with a bad ADC.
So i play both and so far i have noticed that (at least in low elo) both support and ad's are usually really bad but supports get auto filled more often and omg that's tilting. I would say just be mindful of the matchups you are playing early, like lv 1-3 kill pressure, just because you CAN hook someone as blitz (even if all are full hp/hp) doesn't actually mean you should, kinda like playing leona early, yeah you can E in and if you are lv 2 you can Q or whateva but what exactly do you want to happen? Who are you engaging on and who is stronger at that point? Example would be you (Blitzcrank) and your AD is a Ezreal You are playing into a Lux + Cait, you are all same level and same hp/mp you may say "Hey i can hook this lux" except really you should be saying, "If i hook this lux can we burst her down" and the answer is flat out No you cannot, not with a lv 2 Ezreal now if you let ezreal poke them down and you get a hp advantage or they get low on mp or something then maybe it's possible but early on the lux is more capable of putting out burst dmg than your ezreal and same with the cait. Just saying you are playing blitz and you can hook doesn't actually frame things fairly because you are not actually telling anyone who is on your team and what you are actually up against. I play both sup and AD and when a Leona dives into a Cait lux or Morg caitr Ashe Zyra, Almost anything with a Draven, you dam right i leave! That's just a straight up int because they don't understand the dmg capability of the champs and matchups. Sun Tzu has rules of War and honestly it's pretty simple, if you are stronger you fight, if you are weaker you run and wait till you are stronger (paraphrasing obv) The same is true for bot lane or any lane for that matter, scaling is a thing, power spikes are a thing and not all champs are capable of the same output at the same time I would say (even if you are higher elo than me which you prolly are) if you aren't actually being mindful of those things then you are actually the one playing poorly and you just don't understand why
: Physical Damage: 15,787 11 / 25 Magic Damage: 1,894 14 / 25 True Damage: 347.17 18 / 25 Total Damage: 18,029 20 / 25 Damage Taken: 16,634 21 / 25 Healing: 2,617 15 / 25 Kills: 5.95 20 / 25 Deaths: 5.65 16 / 25 Assists: 9.18 2 / 25 https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/9.20/platinum/plus/champion/Ashe/ADC/ its for bot role, this patch all days, plat + elo world wide and if you look at this ranks she is also one of the worst in terms of avg kills per game. but rank as one of the best in asst. so where does she need to be addressed? cuz its not kills/damage
honestly i think it's her CC after reading some folks talking about the buffs and looking at things, her lv 1 is actually really strong with a wide W snare on a short CD. I talked about it in a reply but when you look at that in combination with how strong hook supports are it means that she can setup kills really easily early and snowball..she may not be the one getting the kills all the time tho and I think her stats that you are showing actually prove that true considering her low rating in kills but a very high rating in assists. So her lanes (when you also look at that graph for game win rate by length) she has a Ridiculous almost 60% winrate pre-25min, so even though her kit may not be loaded with damage like a draven or something, her CC is so strong early and doesn't really require any sort of setup to pull off and it's just 1 button and also her main Harass/Poke already. Trading with Ashe early is essentially a death sentence for many ppl against her if she has someone who can followup. The longer the game goes though you can see her rapid decline in WR, it just TANKS once it reaches 29+ so that also shows that her item spikes past 2 items isn't nearly as strong as other Marksmen but she never gets TOO low though so her utility is always worth something which is what a few other ppl have said in this thread. IDK if ppl ever considered her to be a lane bully tbh but her stats say she is, she is just too polite and gives the final blows over to other ppl. Now the question isn't so much about her DMG but is her Utility too punishing without any Counter play? I guess that's the thing that I am seeing the more of the graphs i look at. Her early game is WAY better than ppl expect and her kill pressure and setup is way easier and stronger than basically any other AD. Also i'm not sure what her base Atk Spd is but I just played her for first time and I must say she seems like she attacks quite a bit faster than Xayah at lv 1, so just by landing a single W can setup a kill level 1 and her walk down and kite is extremely easy to use as well. But like you said, her dmg isn't too great but is her utility TOO strong? That's the question that is really becoming more of the thing to look at
: according to the data it compares all other BOT laners and their average damage per game at plat + elo ashe ranks 20th over all. i dont know what im getting downvoted over, i never stated im fine with ashe, or not or anything simply provide a stat for thought. fukin knee jerk reaction of the hate riot community. you dont go with the mainstream in the slightest way people come after you like you are the monster of Frankenstein , torches and pitch forks in hand. so if ashe is strong despite her low damage out put compared to all other bot laners then she is winning with ? her slow ? her aoe on W ? her ult? or is ashe strong in a damage meta cuz the fact that she has cc/utility where most team comps dont cuz hmm every one is trying to 1 shot everything. but they didnt buff any of ashes damage ratios, they didnt buff her cds, or her slows, or ult duration. the reason why ashe ranks low in terms of damage is she legit has two skills that dont contribute to her damage out put. her E it dont even give her anything but vision. and her ULT , it does magic damage and scale on AP so she isnt building to buff the damage on it. at max rank her ult does 650 magic damage. you arent using the ult for the damage. so if this is the case is her Q stacked and her W that strong of skills compared to other bot laners? but its funny i really do think people will just go and look at win rates for whatever reason even if they dont ever play or see that champ and will create post regarding it, and its like they are trying to win the boards as if it is a game in itself. i could create post after post about the usual suspects of hated champs and just farm upvotes to make myself look as if im informed and know what is going on.
i guess the thing that i was asking is when you say she ranks 20 of 26 out of dmg dealt in avg game, there is a lot of context that isn't being including. Can you link where you are getting this so i can just get a better frame of mind on what your describing because atm saying dmg dealt is 20 of 26 doesn't actually tell me anything because games vary, dmg varies based on items and items vary based on time. Even if you were to say 20 of 26 that seems like something that is patchwerk if you are into MMO's it's the only thing i have for context when someone says this champ ranks X amongst their role and generally speaking those theory crafts were sims of things that were theoretic best in slot max items and just standing still and hitting a test dummy. as for that last lil spot about trying to win the boards or whatever cheap shot that was, I didn't down vote you and if you look at my response i was actually and still am genuinely interested in what it is you are saying. many of my posts / threads have actually been removed by mods and in general i am never really great at people pleasing. it was just weird to me because honestly nobody is really saying anything about her, no posts really, no youtube vids, no pros talking about how busted the champ was/is and why her WR is so high; so when I saw that % i was like wow that's crazy I had no idea she was doing so well, considering Garen is like the dood dominating negative forum posts and even some other champs that are just lightning rods, seeing a Champ like Ashe go really unnoticed by ppl was really eye opening and it got me wondering and that's why i made my post. I didn't try and win anyone and i just wanted the context behind the stat you are using that's really it, i don't know you so why in the world would i bother trying to argue with you? I am a curious person about a lot of things by nature so when i ask a direct question there wasn't any sort of hidden meaning and i know directness can sometimes be lost in the internet as some sort of negativity but i just don't see how phrasing things in a super p.c. way is productive and honestly it's not really a skill I have. So you can ignore the haters, honestly you don't need to respond to them. I am asking you with absolutely no negativity or hidden motive. I just want to better understand how Ashe can be so powerful so quickly with just what seemed to me as minor buffs.
Padoµch (EUNE)
: Boards, help me find my new champion
Mordekaiser and Yorick would be my 2 suggestions for top lane for mid lane i would say Malzahar and Heimerdinger (heimer can also be top as well)
: Interesting, because on all of my accounts most of my Ashes have inted or done nothing. My teammate could hover her and i'll still tell them find someone else. High winrate or not, the lows of those losses are as about as bad as drafting Kass into 5 AD champs.
sorry to hear i am not high elo and i'm super new to AD in general so i don't really know why your Ashe's are inting
: > [{quoted}](name=Rewt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yMxAIE72,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-21T04:42:08.251+0000) > > Everyone looks at ADC and goes "ah yes. Damage" But that isn't Ashe's strength. > > Ashe is a utility carry which means that while she is far behind many other ADCs in damage dealt she can carry games purely by enabling other champs on the team. > > Ashe as a utility adc wont hard carry like other ADC champions, but you dont need to hard carry when you are enabling your teammates. So what if you dont get the crazy damage number, you won. This is the key difference in mindset when playing ashe. Its not about getting the crazy pop offs. Its about ulting priority targets so that your teammates can deal the damage for you. Hah ya that might be what you think, but turns out damage is her strength, thats the problem she has amazing utility but no longer trades off inferior damage for it. So superior dmg, superior utility so yeah amazing win rate.
hmmm this is actually something that i hadn't thought about
: > [{quoted}](name=CurS1VE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yMxAIE72,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T04:28:51.079+0000) > > she is way easy to learn and to execute consistently and i think that maybe her best trait. Just the margin to mess up or misplay is prolly a lot lower than a champ like kai'sa lol no. Ashe doesn't have invis, a dash, or a move across the map ability.
like i said, it's the ease of execution that at least to me makes her much safer. Kaisa is a high variant champ, she can be insane with mechanically gifted players (Pros), that's why she is so good in the top but outside of that she is at around 49%-50%. I'm NOT saying her kit isn't overloaded, it absolutely is; but because much of her dmg requires a lot of conditions to be met, it really puts her skill ceiling much higher as well as her floor ashe is completely different, her floor and ceiling is much lower and at least (my guess anyways) because it's less punishing to soloQ where you don't have a lot of coordination it means you get a more consistent results on the lowest level and the variance between the floor and ceiling isn't as dramatic as the ceiling and floor of something like a Kaisa (Or previously Kalista) Kaisa isn't really safe at all tbh, she is like the Kled of AD and by that i mean instead of trying to kite away as much as possible, you as kaisa are rewarded for going in and trying to make the flashy outplay on a razors edge.
Rewt (NA)
: Everyone looks at ADC and goes "ah yes. Damage" But that isn't Ashe's strength. Ashe is a utility carry which means that while she is far behind many other ADCs in damage dealt she can carry games purely by enabling other champs on the team. Ashe as a utility adc wont hard carry like other ADC champions, but you dont need to hard carry when you are enabling your teammates. So what if you dont get the crazy damage number, you won. This is the key difference in mindset when playing ashe. Its not about getting the crazy pop offs. Its about ulting priority targets so that your teammates can deal the damage for you.
for sure her utility is sick but you look at Varus who is like Ashe with a boy part and he has some really nice utility and a R that is even better in team fights as well as a E that gives healing reduction and he is doing really poorly i want to like Varus, really i do but dam that guys kit is too weak early it never hits the power spikes as hard as the other champs and the utility although it is good never seems to be as game defining / changing as it should.. On paper just talking Utility, Varus should be at or above where Ashe is if it were just about the utility they bring.. I am agreeing with just so you know, i agree her kit is more than just dmg and numbers; but a jump that dramatically from what seemed to be Quality of life changes, there has to be something in her kit that is making her jump up that much.
Infernape (EUW)
: Because Riot buffed her when she didn't need it. Either it was for Worlds (even though she hasn't been picked once) or it was to sell her legendary skin -shrug-
i mean her buffs weren't that crazy tho? for sure its to sell a skin absolutely but they didn't give her anything like crazy OR maybe they did and i just don't see it and if that's the case then what the heck how were those buffs THAT STRONG?! she wasn't doing 'great' from what i remember but i think she was close to 50% right? when i read her buffs i was like, oh i guess that's a lil quality of life thing no biggy..
Manxxom (NA)
: She is fairly easy to play in the right hands, because of her kiting and her chasing, because of the auto attack slow mostly. However he damage is also pretty good too, in fact I found let less underwhelming than other adc's such as draven and Xayah (especially xayah). Then there is here vision control. That is self explanatory but not the biggest reason why she is so strong. Her ultimate.... Well.... its not too strong when your trying to snipe someone across the whole map because of its thin hitbox, but at mid range or up close this is really what dooms enemy adc's because of that heavy stun. But then again, she is very easy to gank against if she overextends because she has NO way of escape whatsoever, which makes assassins like rengar, kha'zix and kayn her living nightmares.
for sure xayah dmg is wicked inconsistent since a lot of it revolves around the feathers and all that i agree tho that she is easy and has a kit that makes it so you always get consistency with her. hmmm, the question really is; should a easy champ with a relative low skill floor be a 55% WR? Its the same scenario with Garen/Kayle, very simple champs overall (no disrespect to anyone) that have kits that pack a lot of punch at some point in the game I mean as a ex-sup main, I know when things like Janna have a WR like that it's almost certainly getting nerfed because of how oppressive to the enemy and simple to execute for the pilot. Question is tho, should Ashe be nerfed? Last time she was good (from what i remember anyways) it wasn't so much that she was "Strong" but rather the other AD's were really weak because of the Crit changes (later reverted). Now though Crit Marksmen are doing pretty ok and I know BoTRK isn't busted or op in any way, so it can't be because her build is stronger can it? I mean Bork isn't better than IE or ER is it? IDK i'm still new to the role but i didn't think it was It can't be a specific rune that's making her strong and ppl aren't going TF + ER anymore it appears like So yeah, even if she is easy to play that still seems like a bit of a higher % and so at least to me in my limited knowledge, it seems like there maybe something in her kit that is over tuned...i personally have no idea what it could be tho? Maybe her W CD is too short early? Compared to Varus's E it's almost half the time that was one of the only theories i got
: Yeah. She's surprisingly strong. Still a significantly below average banrate, though. Nobody ever really thinks of Ashe as being strong, though, so that's probably why.
she is way easy to learn and to execute consistently and i think that maybe her best trait. Just the margin to mess up or misplay is prolly a lot lower than a champ like kai'sa consistency matters in soloQ it seems, I looked at Kai'sa and her WR isn't too great and it's not cause she sucks or anything you know what i mean? her variance is pretty crazy, idk i don't really touch that chick cause she seems too difficult with all the bs around her passive and what not, she is fun tho
: despite her pick rate and win rate she still ranks 20th out of 26 bot laners in terms of damage dealt
at what stage in the game tho? is that over the course of a 30min 5v5 or a 10 min 2v2? I suppose I don't quite understand the stat you are using considering there isn't any context. Damage at 6 items she ranks 20 out of 26? I'm guessing that is what you are saying and if that's the case then that's not really a great stat (if that's what you are using) considering most games last to the point where you have 2-3 (Maybe 4 items) so if she spikes hard with 2 items then that means pre-30min she is in theory a pretty good champ. IDK i didn't look at her Dmg over time but i will now. If you are saying something different then just disregard edit: I am looking at the WR by game length atm and she is actually crazy and doesn't appear to fall off too much, she is 2nd in terms of WR for the first 29min, and then 30-35 she is 3rd in WR so that means she spikes pretty well early in those first 2-3 items. She only falls to 9th after 40+ so that's still really solid overall
Comentários de Rioters
: In the end, Clutch Gaming really was that "Good Time" team
I agree, CG didn't play scared; they played their style went out on their terms and yeah they saw that being 3rd best in NA doesn't make you "the best" but they DID see they can be competitive with their Roster going forward AND can continue investing in this Roster. Honestly I hope they just really take the tape of how they lost and use that to further refine their style because in 1 split they made such huge improvement and now i really think that they have some Tape where they really got shown the holes in their gameplay and with their coaching staff and the strategic minds they have I can see how much growth can happen and now it's just about getting some more time. Flat out if this roster stays together they will really Contend with Liquid next Split, i mean it took TL 5 games to beat this team! CG/DIG is about to be the squad to beat going forward
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

CurS1VE

Nível 196 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão