: You're looking at it the wrong way. All those things should get pulled with morde. HE's OP enough as is. his ult is basically just an auto win get fed mechanic as is.. Not only that, but you don't even need to see akali to wreck her in your ult... pop your AOE, now you get a permenant ping on her to see where she is, and start slamming your skillshots down ontop of her and laugh as there's nothing she can do to stop you...
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJri045N,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-14T17:33:20.822+0000) > > You're looking at it the wrong way. > > All those things should get pulled with morde. HE's OP enough as is. his ult is basically just an auto win get fed mechanic as is.. > > Not only that, but you don't even need to see akali to wreck her in your ult... pop your AOE, now you get a permenant ping on her to see where she is, and start slamming your skillshots down ontop of her and laugh as there's nothing she can do to stop you... Why is everyone downvoting, he's right?
hunter5011 (EUNE)
: Snow map season 10
I understand them not being able to do it THIS year, hopefully next year they will find a way to include it.
: The fact you are one of those never surrender guys who hold your entire team hostage for that one 1 out of 20 game you might come back in, I consider this Karmic Justice.
> [{quoted}](name=DestructoDave,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i7UrZ2i1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T15:22:53.524+0000) > > The fact you are one of those never surrender guys who hold your entire team hostage for that one 1 out of 20 game you might come back in, I consider this Karmic Justice. The fact you are one of those Give up at 10 minutes guys who hold your entire team back from winning because you lost lane and don't want to try for a comeback, I consider this downvote Karmic Justice.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tokishi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1kAs52A3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T15:22:42.332+0000) > > I'm really confused as to what you're trying to state, but I will reiterate, also am right by the way, the employee did agree that was the correct case and that it wasn't against the rules, but still had no power to change such a decision. I was banned for saying report YYY for saying I called him XXX. XXX apparently was still picked up by the automated system as if I was the one saying the entire time. No one should agree with these rules as they're obviously not even catching the original person YYY as they're still playing right now. The wrong people are getting punished. Also again, fairly certain calling someone a POS one game and saying lets just go next the next game, would never result in any punishment, except MAYBE a 10 game chat restriction. But if that was the case, the Rift would be seeing players drop like flies No, the employee didn’t, because they would have removed the 14 day ban if they did. Repeating hate speech to attempt to get other players reported is both unnecessary and against the rules in multiple ways. And yes, that sort of insulting and giving up behavior does result in punishment. You have this idea that the toxicity you’re experiencing is incredibly common, yet millions of players like myself hardly ever see it. What’s the difference? You seem to think that toxic behavior is okay, and you don’t even know what is toxic or not. So it seems incredibly likely that you are being toxic in games which is causing others to do the same. If you want people to believe you that the employee agreed it was wrong yet handled it improperly, why don’t you post screenshots of your conversation with them?
riot does not care about context btw.
Tokishi (NA)
: Blitzcrank Bot Overseer
Riot's support team is useless when it comes to bans, they can not/ will not revert a ban regardless of context. It pisses me off that you can get permabanned so easily. What they need to understand is this is not like getting banned from social media, it is more like having your Xbox bricked, "better go buy a new one right?". league accounts, especially older ones are extremely important to those players, so many memories, so much money spent and so many achievements earned. It really scares me that I could lose it all in a matter of seconds because something I say in-game. just 1 heated argument. just 1 no no word. just 1 joke that not everyone would find funny. just 1 ban can destroy it all.
: Favorite Pre-reworked Champ
I loved pre rework Yorick, to this day nothing quite compares to the magic of dropping ghouls on people all game.
: Can you like buff Vladimir please?
: Any chance to get somes model of Wild Rift on PC ?
Cloud273 (NA)
: Can we make it so cinderhulk doesn't automatically aggro jungle monsters?
forget about aggroing monsters, aggroing towers is bull shit considering demolish is a rune. tank players are punished for buying their jg item because they can no longer take tower plating without risk of dying. like whoops, I took agro, now im stunned, now I'm at 200 hp, now I'm dead.
: Most changes they make are now centered around pro play and esports. It's not surprising
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=06ecAsg6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-08T03:31:51.215+0000) > > Most changes they make are now centered around pro play and esports. It's not surprising Don't forget selling skins!
: What that? They are nerfing Blitz *this patch*, and we still don't know any balance changes for the one this skin is on.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=odvy4cXX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T17:56:23.902+0000) > > What that? They are nerfing Blitz *this patch*, and we still don't know any balance changes for the one this skin is on. They are only nerfing him because they over buffed him last patch, they only buffed him because he had a skin coming soon. See cause and effect? Really they should have just nerfed Pyke and Threash, blitz would have naturally increased in play rate.
: Patch 9.20 notes
Nunu's E - Snowball Barrage is no longer able to slow enemies more than once within the same cast of snowballs This is a fucking nerf NOT A BUGFIX at least call it what it is!!!
DalekZec (EUNE)
: Am i crazy or is there this bug where in post game chat name are showing ally's name in red?
Keiaga (NA)
: Or you're just mad at everything and will complain no matter who's strong or meta. You'll even keep complaining about champs like {{champion:84}} even after she got nerfed into the ground and is statistically one of t he 5 worst champions in the entire game.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=SummonerMolly,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NYTkKvZu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-04T03:00:31.958+0000) > > The worst region should also not be able to talk about game balance but you keep doing it XD hmm said on a smurf account... you have something to hide?
: Riot's issues with bans
yea my brother called the enemy team the n-word and got instantly permabanned... 1 word cost him a 300$ + account.
: Skin/Champion Request to Honor a Friend
This post made me tear up, I hope riot notices and does something to honor your late friend.
: Why are there so many "Riot should not focus on toxicity" threads right now??
In my opinion, perma-bans do nothing, I would rather them hand out long periods of chat restriction for toxic players... although the punishment must fit the crime (it would have to be an account ban for running it down during the chat restriction)
Audhulma (NA)
: I feel like drakes should be changed so that whichever type spawns is significantly less likely to also be the next drake to spawn, and earth drake should probably be toned down a bit. I also think red/blue buffs both need their regen nerfed at all stages of the game - managing health and resources needs to matter in a game like this, no exceptions. But what do I know, I don't even play anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ipPVQPgB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-02T00:07:17.749+0000) > > I feel like drakes should be changed so that whichever type spawns is significantly less likely to also be the next drake to spawn, and earth drake should probably be toned down a bit. I also think red/blue buffs both need their regen nerfed at all stages of the game - managing health and resources needs to matter in a game like this, no exceptions. But what do I know, I don't even play anymore. I'm pretty sure earth is the second-lowest winrate drag. here is my source, its an interesting look at how drags effect the game. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/drakes
: Riot, Are you seriously proud of Eternals?
League is one of the only games that I don't feel proud about paying into. I play 2 other games with buyable cosmetics and content, Deceit and Don't Starve Together, half of the time when I buy content from them I do it to support what they are doing, not just to unlock the content.
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: I think, they should implement **patch key** and **patch pass**. Whenever a patch comes out, you would need to buy a **patch key** to be able to download it. _(the game wouldn't run without it, though)_ The **patch pass** would contain all the patches for one season!
> [{quoted}](name=FURRY V2,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IA05b5tl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T06:20:37.472+0000) > > I think, they should implement **patch key** and **patch pass**. > Whenever a patch comes out, you would need to buy a **patch key** to be able to download it. _(the game wouldn't run without it, though)_ > > The **patch pass** would contain all the patches for one season! Thats a brilliant Idea but... I would rather it be a ranked pass. Once you reach Gold you have to pay to access the higher rankings.
Svezar (NA)
: Let Me Explain HOW to Implement ETERNALS
Yea all they would have to do is add a crown on the base skins for the champions and I would say its worth it. Just give us something to make it worth our money. Right now its as if Riot is selling us the honor of maining a champion.
: Noone is doubting that Mundo was weak and needed buffs to be viable
so i 100% agree, do we need all champions to be strong? but im more focused on the Vaynes and Rivens, they were a huge problem for a while and it took riot a long ass time to fix them.
Comentários de Rioters
: So if I am at 81 prestige points at the end of the year does riot just take them away?
tumsoo (NA)
: Yuumi and Kha'zix Interaction
Yea but also why do Nunu and Willump get isolated, yet drop 2 souls when they die near thresh?
: I don't need Eternals to show my dedication to a champion.
and why should you have to pay to show your love? if you ask me, riot should go fuck themselves.
Tailypo (NA)
: Indubitably.
> [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pP9jn0Eg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T04:59:37.299+0000) > > Indubitably. ah yes, small indie company indeed.
: If there's a 1v1 tournament between all tanks, who would come out on top?
it depends on a few things. If they have infinite mana, Taric wins Poppy, Amumu, Dr Mundo should do pretty well due to %max health dmg if they go full ap then Malphite for sure. if they go full armor then Rammus, Taric, and Malphite would do well. attack speed, would go to shen, tahm or thresh Thresh, Sion and Chogath, if allowed to infinitely scale should do well. Full ad i think would go to Skarner In a race Malphite, Sion and Ramus would win, with Singed and Mundo trailing behind. idk if i can think of any other conditions/ types of fights. :P
Comentários de Rioters
: Oh Lord and saviour you are godsend. I so much agree. 10 years with no more refunds. And 3?4? Years (well since hextech) with forced rerolls. I got an ugly ass Vlad skin i don’t want aswell as two old ass lux skins I don’t want + an amazingly ugly Malph skin. All via reroll. And i don’t even play these Champs! (Well malph a bit but nonetheless)
> [{quoted}](name=Phridolin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yu3N09Az,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-12T17:29:36.823+0000) > I got an ugly ass Vlad skin i don’t want Please tell me you aren't talking about our Lord, our savior Nosferatu Vladimir.
Comentários de Rioters
: As a pyke main, please nerf him
The worst part is the longer they wait to nerf, the more people will hate the champ and continue to ban after a nerf (if it ever happens).
Juxin (NA)
: Made a mistake and tried picking a top lane Tank for my team.
So I am a Nunu 1 trick hence why my last 2 comments were Nunu related. My biggest problems with having a tank top laner are as follows. 1. Its hard for 2 tanks to secure 1 kill against the high mobility in the game right now. 2. If I gank top I often give the kill to my laner... and tanks cannot really carry a game. (Their items are extremely gold inefficient) 3. My tank is probably going to lose anyway so why not try to snowball our bot or mid? 4. I don't want to risk the enemy Darius getting a free double kill off of 2 tanks.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=holLJLjA,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-08-11T10:30:51.441+0000) > > Okay heres the thing {{champion:133}} {{champion:10}} or {{champion:17}} shouldn't ever be a problem > > {{champion:133}} you get {{item:3047}} and {{item:3076}} and your fine If it part of your build sure > {{champion:10}} literally does no damage early she is EASILY ignored Probably true, but you want to hard shut her down > {{champion:17}} you rush {{item:3194}} and your fine If You buy adaptive helm 1st item that's a loss. The entire game state is build core get gold advantage build to counter their highest damage threat. If that's your laner ( because you or jungler fed him) its a waste of gold. Since it doesn't Counter a fed teemo.
> [{quoted}](name=MalignMetal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=holLJLjA,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-08-11T12:50:56.882+0000) > If You buy adaptive helm 1st item that's a loss. > The entire game state is build core get gold advantage build to counter their highest damage threat. > If that's your laner ( because you or jungler fed him) its a waste of gold. Since it doesn't Counter a fed teemo. Adaptive and Frozen heart are the 2 weakest tank items in my opinion. although I usually play nunu so spirits is also a lot better on him by default.
Sirsir (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Raeny,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=holLJLjA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-10T22:37:51.481+0000) > > Nunu is probably the best tank jungler in the game right now. Good CC, his passive helps with carries getting more AAs, and can heal up mid fight by eating a minion. Not mentioning how can take objectives easy and has a very healthy jungle clear. I forgot about nunu. I used to LOVE Level Twonu. Then I got pissed it was too hard to solo drag with him...
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=holLJLjA,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-11T01:31:22.332+0000) > > I forgot about nunu. I used to LOVE Level Twonu. Then I got pissed it was too hard to solo drag with him... U just have to know when to solo the drag, its never about can he solo the drag, always about where the enemies are. few tips: If you save 2 charges of smite use one at the start if you are soloing If it is a wind drag do not try to solo it until level 5 and you have purchased If it is a fire drag do not solo it, the enemy jg will check it and kill you. (unless you know 100% they can't) ALWAYS BUY A PINK WARD!!!
: unpopular opinion: i would rather have a permanent pve mode in the way of odyssey than TT
This actually sounds awesome Imagine if they brought back old runes in this game mode AND the skill trees from Odyssey! Playing a champion unlocks new skills for that champion At the end of the game, random runes drop. The runes thing is what makes me really interested, uncap all stats but make runs all random drops, give us the choice to use either our strongest runes all together or runes that synergize (like a bunch of cdr runes) or just (a bunch of high stat runes) could be really fun. (just like the old rune system but with no paywall just an ulock system) honestly, I just want something else to work towards in league.
I would also like to apologize for my rank shaming, it is not an ok thing to do, I only hit gold last season (my 3rd season playing) so honestly, who am I to say stuff like that.
so... His passive has nothing to do with this discussion, it is 100% to do with his gold generation and wave clear 2 things that are 100% wait not 1000% better than both Sona and Soraka. (also I know that all champions have different strengths but riot has made it clear that Pyke belongs in the support class, a class designed to have certain types of limitations.) If Sona goes off to a side lane she will get flamed. If Soraka Steals a kill, it is seen as a mistake. If Pyke goes off to a side lane, it's still questionable but at least he can last hit minions and shove. If Pyke Steals a kill then Pyke pulls the extra gold out of his ass and shares it. The current amount of gold that Pyke generates is ridiculous, that is a Fact. But I also understand why Pyke players are upset about the repetitive nerfs but the riot balance team 100% has an agenda and right now it is to shove Pyke's mangled corpse into the bot lane while keeping him strong enough to sell skins.
: > [{quoted}](name=CyanSolution247,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZEoX2Ncy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-08T21:49:28.602+0000) > > I like how the poster's poll is more toxic than "git gud" lmao. The truth isn’t toxic. People who use unmalicious memes on a video game forum are the greatest threat our world faces.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZEoX2Ncy,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-08T21:56:44.539+0000) > > The truth isn’t toxic. People who use unmalicious memes on a video game forum are the greatest threat our world faces. I have never told anyone to "git good" but i also don't find it that toxic so does that make me " repugnant and pathetic"... yes, yes it does, according to your poll.
Ravên (NA)
: New Ultimate Skin Idea
well the idea is good but i don't know about it being for Mordekaiser... **Why not make it the next Lux skin!!!**
: Think we could buff Frozen Heart and Glacial Shroud? Give some better stats for a small price-up?
Honestly, I find that item hopeless, the mana it gives is useless because it is only buyable as a last/second last item. Its defensive stats are laughable adding 100 armor to a tanks build is sure to cross the line of diminishing returns (wow im 6% tankier) The cooldown reduction is great... but once again it's a late-game item so only 10% is going to count. The passive is god damn useless as a 300 gold dagger nearly negates it. Frozen Heart is just one of many laughably bad tank items right now.
: We need to stand up to those who think "git gud" is an acceptable thing to say
I like how the poster's poll is more toxic than "git gud" lmao.
Comentários de Rioters
Madjack01 (EUW)
: I wonder if Riot suits say: "you, yeah you, you unwashed four eyes. Go talk to the penniless vagabonds in the 'draw cleavage and yasuo art' department, then do your computer thingy and make a Lux skin. I want profit yesterday!" Or maybe, just maybe whenever someone has a good concept he can present it and sell it to his peers after which they decide to move on with the concept. If Lux is popular among Rioters, it would make sense then that she gets more skins. I dunno.
> [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HF6LB2Ho,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-06T21:01:38.731+0000) > > I wonder if Riot suits say: "you, yeah you, you unwashed four eyes. Go talk to the penniless vagabonds in the 'draw cleavage and yasuo art' department, then do your computer thingy and make a Lux skin. I want profit yesterday!" > > Or maybe, just maybe > whenever someone has a good concept he can present it and sell it to his peers after which they decide to move on with the concept. If Lux is popular among Rioters, it would make sense then that she gets more skins. I dunno. The first one for sure.
Comentários de Rioters
: if vision is broken, jungler becomes a worthless role, barons will no longer be sneaked and lane roams will never work, leading to a very stale game. Vision is already very powerful as is, with tri bush control ward near mid denying alot of enemy jungler presence and good players will ward the enemy jungle. RIot should remove sightstone so jungle meta is not passive, with one side having utility wards that crushes the other jungler and causes all their ganks to be worthless.
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5PfEW1NY,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-07-30T21:35:43.221+0000) > > if vision is broken, jungler becomes a worthless role, barons will no longer be sneaked and lane roams will never work, leading to a very stale game. Vision is already very powerful as is, with tri bush control ward near mid denying alot of enemy jungler presence and good players will ward the enemy jungle. RIot should remove sightstone so jungle meta is not passive, with one side having utility wards that crushes the other jungler and causes all their ganks to be worthless. I'm confused Sightstone has been gone for a long time. If junglers had an option to gain wards (trackers knife), they would also be able to take sweepers and destroy vision so the strength of vision and vision denial evens out, at that point, it would be about who is better at controlling vision. All that being said, i would rather an item closer to sightstone return than have trackers knife.
: WE HAVE TO STORM BALANCE HEADQUARTERS
We need to take out the people who decided to remove legacy cursor.
Comentários de Rioters
: chest beefers
No... wait Yes... shit I mean No! ... maybe...
Exibir mais

CyanSolution247

Nível 231 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão