rujitra (NA)
: And Riot has the right to police what is on its platform. Riot has one simple rule, don't be a jerk. Further, it isn't others' job to make your post in line with the rules, it's yours.
yeah but riot breaks this rule of dont be a jerk everyday because of the way they lie and manipulate us.... but keep defending them since you like doing thta so much!!!
: > [{quoted}](name=DARCKD00M,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=ch5RwVZ3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-16T03:45:43.509+0000)those rules are only made to silence us.... you people could remove only the insults but you remove the whole posts We lack the manpower, the time, and the inclination to manually fix every post that violates the rules. Learn to follow them or don't post. > WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY... True. >...AND SHOW IT TO EVERYONE! You don't have a right to show it *here* (on the boards) if you're not following the rules when you do.
proving that your rules serve only to silence angry players.,..thx!
: > [{quoted}](name=DARCKD00M,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ewAO7935,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-08-16T03:56:31.468+0000) > > if you would have read some post you would know RIOT KILLED IT and people have asked and made suggestions over the last 5 years to make TT better and interesting...RIOT DID NOTHING > > they made sure people would stop playing it them blamed us for not playing it....no tokens for TT games even if they say you can earn tokens in every game mode > > loads of lies and BS,.... more people are asking for TT to stay then the amount of people who wanted legacy cursor to stay...but riot dont care > > RIOT KILLED IT AND PUTS THE BLAME ON THE PLAYERS, WE ARE INNOCENT VICTIMS! there's really no point in writing the same comment slightly edited twice. Anyway this whole argument is based on the idea that it died because it was abandoned, well i say it was prolly abandoned because it wasn't played. And now we're in a chicken or the egg situation and y'all don't really have an argument anymore. i could think of a whole new gamemode if i wanted, that doesn't mean i can just throw it at the game and have it suddenly exist. Work takes time and resources, if TT isn't worth that it's just not worth it. honestly y'all keep bitching about "all these people". most of the ppl bitching didn't touch the mode and just got their base for some "big mean riot" upvote farms out of TT's removal. And even then if you're going off these boards, this is far from an accurate representation of the playerbase. As much as these boards will tell you the "playerbase" wants shit like urgot or skarner skins, the real playerbase does in fact want ezreal/ahri skins. You're a victim in it's most literal form i suppose. a bit of an exageration but whatever makes you happy.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ewAO7935,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-08-16T12:34:43.055+0000) > > there's really no point in writing the same comment slightly edited twice. > > Anyway this whole argument is based on the idea that it died because it was abandoned, well i say it was prolly abandoned because it wasn't played. And now we're in a chicken or the egg situation and y'all don't really have an argument anymore. > > i could think of a whole new gamemode if i wanted, that doesn't mean i can just throw it at the game and have it suddenly exist. Work takes time and resources, if TT isn't worth that it's just not worth it. > > honestly y'all keep bitching about "all these people". most of the ppl bitching didn't touch the mode and just got their base for some "big mean riot" upvote farms out of TT's removal. And even then if you're going off these boards, this is far from an accurate representation of the playerbase. > As much as these boards will tell you the "playerbase" wants shit like urgot or skarner skins, the real playerbase does in fact want ezreal/ahri skins. > > You're a victim in it's most literal form i suppose. a bit of an exageration but whatever makes you happy. sry when i posted there was abug and i didnt know if my post was sent...not slightly edited just had to retype everything cause i thought the reply post didnt work
: Do you understand just how pathetically few people play Twisted Treeline? Like if you cut away the bots there's less people who play TT globally than people on the fucking PBE when there's not a new skin or mission. There's no need to distract because everyone who advocated for TT staying was **literally everyone who plays TT**. All 2000 of them.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gx6vbWPZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-16T14:53:48.961+0000) > > Do you understand just how pathetically few people play Twisted Treeline? Like if you cut away the bots there's less people who play TT globally than people on the fucking PBE when there's not a new skin or mission. > > There's no need to distract because everyone who advocated for TT staying was **literally everyone who plays TT**. All 2000 of them. do you understand that it's because od riot's inactions over the years that treeline is dying and being removed....and they dare put the blame on us the players when it's clearly ALL RIOT'S FAULT IF TWISTED TREELINE LOST POPULARITY! thats why we are mad...the fact we are few is irrelevant...because we would be more if riot 1- gave event tokens for TT games 2- tried a few of the ideas people posted instead of letting the mode rot and die for many years/patches people just belive everything riot says, read the posts of people complaining about TT removal and you will see we are right to complain and call riot out on this bs move and the lies provided to pursue THEIR AGENDA REGARDLESS OF PLAYERS OPINION!
: ay they always swarm to the boards to defend the poor deleted game mode that they absolutely enjoy playing. you'll have to go back a few seasons to actually find a 3v3 game in alot of those ppl's match history. They ARE removing it because noone plays it. they also let it rot, because noone played it anyway. idk why y'all think riot looking at the mode would suddenly bring it to aram's level of playrate or something. https://media.comicbook.com/2018/10/league-of-legends-game-modes-1138435.jpeg it's not hard to understand. does it suck for you? yeah but the majority of the playerbase doesn't care about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ewAO7935,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-15T17:21:12.948+0000) > > ay they always swarm to the boards to defend the poor deleted game mode that they absolutely enjoy playing. you'll have to go back a few seasons to actually find a 3v3 game in alot of those ppl's match history. > > They ARE removing it because noone plays it. they also let it rot, because noone played it anyway. idk why y'all think riot looking at the mode would suddenly bring it to aram's level of playrate or something. > https://media.comicbook.com/2018/10/league-of-legends-game-modes-1138435.jpeg > > it's not hard to understand. does it suck for you? yeah but the majority of the playerbase doesn't care about it. > > SR has no financial advantage over if you would have read some post you would know RIOT KILLED IT and people have asked and made suggestions over the last 5 years to make TT better and interesting...RIOT DID NOTHING they made sure people would stop playing it them blamed us for not playing it....no tokens for TT games even if they say you can earn tokens in every game mode loads of lies and BS,.... more people are asking for TT to stay then the amount of people who wanted legacy cursor to stay...but riot dont care RIOT KILLED IT AND PUTS THE BLAME ON THE PLAYERS, WE ARE INNOCENT VICTIMS!
: ay they always swarm to the boards to defend the poor deleted game mode that they absolutely enjoy playing. you'll have to go back a few seasons to actually find a 3v3 game in alot of those ppl's match history. They ARE removing it because noone plays it. they also let it rot, because noone played it anyway. idk why y'all think riot looking at the mode would suddenly bring it to aram's level of playrate or something. https://media.comicbook.com/2018/10/league-of-legends-game-modes-1138435.jpeg it's not hard to understand. does it suck for you? yeah but the majority of the playerbase doesn't care about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ewAO7935,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-15T17:21:12.948+0000) > > ay they always swarm to the boards to defend the poor deleted game mode that they absolutely enjoy playing. you'll have to go back a few seasons to actually find a 3v3 game in alot of those ppl's match history. > > They ARE removing it because noone plays it. they also let it rot, because noone played it anyway. idk why y'all think riot looking at the mode would suddenly bring it to aram's level of playrate or something. > https://media.comicbook.com/2018/10/league-of-legends-game-modes-1138435.jpeg > > it's not hard to understand. does it suck for you? yeah but the majority of the playerbase doesn't care about it. > > SR has no financial advantage over and if you had read any of those posts about why they should not remove it.... YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THE REASON PEOPLE DONT PLAY IT ANYMORE IS BECAUSE RIOT MADE SURE PEOPLE WOULD NOT PLAY IT!!! no tokens for TT games..even when they say we can earn tokens from all game modes... tons of ideas from people to improve TT over the last 5 years riot did nothing!! THEY KILLED IT AND ARE BLAMING US WE ARE INNOCENT VICTIMS!!!
: Why are u upset though what was your deleted post about?
most of my posts get deletd entirely because of one ''negative comment'' or petty insult( ex: ridiculous...bs.. incompetent...oh yeah calleing someone and ingorant whale(when that is what he is...he knows nothing about something hes willing to pay for!!!!) they just look for excuses to remove entire posts instead of just '' the insults'' in them and they never answer direct and crucial questions, player support tells you to post on the boards even if you tell them you did and need an answer cause your not getting one on the boards?!?!!? many more reasons... riot gives me one every week, sometimes 2 or more per week...their decision making lately is totally *&!$)@%(@&%*)(&@%
: >WHY WOULD I BE NICE?!?!? You don't have to be nice. You have to abide by the rules. There are options other than "being nice" and "actively being a jerk."
those rules are only made to silence us.... you people could remove only the insults but you remove the whole posts WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY AND SHOW IT TO EVERYONE!
: Or you could just take a step back, and begin addressing your issues and concerns calmly like a sensible person. Am I asking to much or..?
i did that, got ignored by riot...so now im gonna not care like they do
: I'm leaving league of legends
lucky you.... not gonna waste time and money on this sht client/game/company!!!!
Comentários de Rioters
Estayopid (EUW)
: Expired Tokens
riot: it's your fault for not making sure your grinding calendar was not planned acording to our event timeline, get ur priorities straight next time and make sure to plan accordingly, if you miss out on something it's clearly your fault, not us and our buggy client and predatory ways to get your money! go ahead try a player support ticket explaining your case we'd like to laught at riot's shtitty answer about it!
Kuponya (NA)
: Eternals should cost RP regardless of how you feel
rofl the problem people are complaining about is not(only) the fact they cost RP.... it's how ridiculous and predatory their ''tracking system'' is yes we are willing to pay RP for them....if they unlock for all champs... why do we have to buy a set of 3(we cant even choose which 3 we want i bet) even if we dont need all of them(price booster) it's like saying we are giving you that long awaited improvement to mastery lvl, but we are locking it behind a VERY COMPLICATED PAYWALL! instead of giving it for free and making it so IF you put money into it then you get something extra other wont have now it's just ridiculous and only whales and people with too big egos will buy, even if most people disagree with the way the feature works and will mute/boycott it
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
rujitra (NA)
: The onus is on you (the complainant) to prove the matchmaking needs "fixed", and that ranked progression MMR needs a "hard look". I encourage you to provide the data upon which you are basing this. Please note that your own personal opinion and anecdotal experience, nor that of a couple dozen users, is indicative of a problem. Oh wait, you don't have such data?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RiEmu4jA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T21:58:22.462+0000) > > The onus is on you (the complainant) to prove the matchmaking needs "fixed", and that ranked progression MMR needs a "hard look". > > I encourage you to provide the data upon which you are basing this. Please note that your own personal opinion and anecdotal experience, nor that of a couple dozen users, is indicative of a problem. > > Oh wait, you don't have such data? wow u serious? just stop posting if your just gonna bully people when your trying to defend riot?!?!?! of course we dont have the REAL DATA cause riot keeps it secret but there are plenty of posts and proofs(as players experienced themselves form playing) and some went to more extent the others to try to convince and prove ranked and matchmaking had issues and they still have those issues we are just tired of complaining and being ingnores by riot! yall riot defenders all the same...try to make people feel wrong by asking impossible things/proofs when it's obvious from THE IN GAME EXPERIENCE that something is wrong you all just hope we gonna believe those riot lies...well sry we are not falling for it and will always be there to tell riot when and how they fuk up our game and ''player experience'' with their ridiculous decisions and changes!!! but you keep defending them... for wtvr reason you have...and we will keep giving OUR OPINION on the boards if only you people whould have an opinion...you all just there to blindly defend riot...
: For all those who blame Riot for Eternals...
not only am i not buying them i will mute them too ;p
: Hello: business model of this game has been free game + paid cosmetics since day 1
doesnt affect gameplay but they already know and talked about how it could be used for tilting the enemy.. like spamming masteries or wtvr nice to make people pay for a feature most of us will mute ;p its really for people with big egos and big wallets, well you accomplished so much buy some eternals and waste so much time ''rekindling them'' rofl best joke ive seen so far
: All stuff that wasnt even part of the reason you started playing the game but yet now all this shit that doesnt impact gameplay on Summoners Rift is the biggest fucking deal. Lol
> [{quoted}](name=VeryFunGame,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=teQ0eoYw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-14T15:25:39.142+0000) > > All stuff that wasnt even part of the reason you started playing the game but yet now all this shit that doesnt impact gameplay on Summoners Rift is the biggest fucking deal. Lol yeah well riot and league of legend are associated with each other...so everything regarding what happens to both of them will affect it's players...would you let a stupid person ruin something you appreciated everyday just because ''he owns it'' lets say they change your favorite burger completely would you do and say something about it?! people will point out and complain about bad decisions that affects their quality of life...even if they dont have to pay for it it's still not nice to see something you find wrong being done or offered to others everytime a bad product comes out....it's removed from the shelves if it get too much negative feedback(or worse) but with riot, nothing new gets removed..and foolish people will fall into their fkin garbo traps and have RIOT input problems in THEIR LIVES most people like you dont think about all that surrounds this ''simple addition'' but even if it is not forced, they will try to make it something everyone must have/ or do like ranked, nobody forces you to play, and it's gonna ruin your life if you do(to climb not to troll, cause theses days ...;p) so why would someone do it? cause this fkin company will do everything so it's what you wanna do or aim for if you play their game...and sadly you like or love the game and want to play it so lucky you if you got a brain or experienced enough in life not to fall the the predatory practices of gaming companies who dont care about ruining peoples lives to make some few extra bucks
rujitra (NA)
: These are not some basic achievements of "killed X others with this" (such as CSGO StatTrak in many cases). These are custom crafted and coded achievements for each individual champion that are specific for that champion. But yes, please keep complaining that you are given a free to play game and they gate content that affects the game **in no way whatsoever** behind a paywall to pay for the development of the special content and the game itself.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6tBaOjbX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T22:49:05.108+0000) > > These are not some basic achievements of "killed X others with this" (such as CSGO StatTrak in many cases). > > These are custom crafted and coded achievements for each individual champion that are specific for that champion. > > But yes, please keep complaining that you are given a free to play game and they gate content that affects the game **in no way whatsoever** behind a paywall to pay for the development of the special content and the game itself. and im quite happy i can mute them too...so i can really show riot i dont care about such a bad way to '"give us more options to show our champion mastery'' FOR REAL, ANYONE WITH A BRAIN KNOWS THIS FEATURE SHOULD BE FREE AND IF YOU PUT MONEY INTO IT THEN YOU GET SOMETHING SPECIAL/RARE WTVR THE FUK U WANNA CALL IT! GG WP RIOT NOBODY WINS, WORSE FKIN GAMING COMPANY IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!
Teh Song (NA)
: No, we haven't. For TT to stay Riot would need to see a notably large portion of the playerbase ask for it. Even if every single member of the boards community asked, that would still be a small minority the Riot wouldn't consider worth attention. So if you want TT to stay, not only do you need to get all of boards saying it, but also tons of people on Reddit and in the Discord, and even in game. More importantly, you need to get craptons of people to start *playing* it. More than they play Rift.
More importantly, you need to get craptons of people to start playing it. More than they play Rift. sadly this wont change anything as they said they are looking at numbers from previous seasons and many other ridiculous reasons to make sure we can do nothing ''in game'' to change what they want to happen! we can also say that NA numbers in general are insignificant...they probly only care about asia and europe...the rest will follow or drop who cares we dont want them just their money! and we get plenty from asia and europe so SCREW THE REST AND THEIR OPINION AND NEEDS RIGHT! :DRYE HOT SOCKS!
: 10$ is kind of an understatement. i think its 1650 to get the pass, which 10$ only gets you 1380. you've got to spend another 5$ to have enough to buy the pass. so ultimately you're spending 15 dollars to grind for tokens {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
> [{quoted}](name=ethereal dream,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9P3Pfxnw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-05T12:05:00.991+0000) > > 10$ is kind of an understatement. i think its 1650 to get the pass, which 10$ only gets you 1380. you've got to spend another 5$ to have enough to buy the pass. > > so ultimately you're spending 15 dollars to grind for missions > {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} you grind tokens not missions...missions are free to complete, but they do suck a$$ and very boring compared to ''before'' the only missions added when you purchase the pass is those for PP, regular missions give out 300 tokens and you dont have to pay to do them
Comentários de Rioters
rujitra (NA)
: 1. Competitive BSing is things like "lol nice flash" to an enemy who wasted it. Not flaming/abusing your team. 2. The point of banning accounts is to get people to leave the game. Not to get them to come back. 3. Even if we ignore the fact that most of those things are either completely false or they are oversensationalized, that has nothing to do with your punishment. The fact you are grasping at straws to find any reason to justify your opinion that you shouldn't be punished for being a jackass shows that your opinion is wrong, though. 4. First of all, "skins mean wins" does not apply as skins do not give a competitive advantage, period. Even then, your "description" of this is not anything related. You describe an interaction with Riot support where they told you that context does not matter and that others' behavior does not justify your own. This is completely accurate and something you need to accept. You do not get a pass to flame or abuse others just because others have done the same to you.
yeah you and taking riot"s defense...someting we see too much of...dont you ever let people have a right to their opinion that riot sucks just stop trying to prove us wrong... IN OUR OPINION THEY SUCK! YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY! 1- he talked with uselss support about it..THEY CANT EVENT EXPLAIN WHAT IS THE LINE TO COMPETITVE BSING HOW COME YOU CAN?! YOUR SHT EXAMPLE IS OF NO USE! 2-banning account doenst solve any problem, it just aggravates it! 3-HE NOT TALKING ONLY ABOUT HIS PUNISHMENT BUT ABOUT RIOT IN GENERAL!!! NOTHING FALSE OR OVERSENSATIONALISED IN THERE! 4-hes not saying this directly...but anyone who is smart and know what champ or mechanic or item to abuse because of riot's latest thinkering and releases will have more wins and they do that(focus on cosmetics) INSTEAD OF FIXING BUGS THAT MAKE PLAYERS LOSE GAMES AND LP fkin adress the point of his examples instead of just trying to pick one sentence to make it seem obsolete! YOU DO THAT TO EVERYONE WHO HAS A BAD OPINNION OF RIOT LEAVE US BE AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE US LOOK BAD! WE ARE ENTITLED TO SAY AND SHOW HOW AND WHY RIOT SUCK IN OUR OPINION!
: An open letter to Riot games & The league community~<3
they are beyond redemption.... everyone tell them and shows them what the problems are and they keep forcing their money milking agenda down our throats....and if the fkin whales would stop for one patch pouring money into riot's pockets because they are fkin addict maybe riot would see the problems are real and fix them but we stuck in this cycle of riot milking whales and whales being ok with it.... gl on other games. im also back to HOTS and FOE( how lame is that but it's better then lol these days)
: Soo, Riot literally doesn't give a shit about Twisted Treeline
you mean riot really dont give a F* about it's players so they let twisted treeline to rot and die even with all the people who gave ideas and tried make them improve it, and now they are removing it even if many call for it to stay...many more then the number of people who asked for legacy cursor to stay but that not rito inconsistency at all, lets put on our rose tinted glasses and ride the rito train!
: Feeders & Quiters
but if they take out the trash they will remove ALL CONTENT FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS and you wont be able to pay it anymore...
: 1 week later, the 4 inters have not been banned, support tickets are useless.
yes yes they are useless....i have dealt with riot support many times....and even after explaining in detail what the player is doing to ruin other's experience and providing proof and telling them i will monitor and keep reporting this player until he is banned... they still give me the same bs runaround + copy paste answers we have been through..idk hundred times or more?!?! im not getting bored i love yelling at support and telling them in their ''mail''(face) how bad of a job they do !...and they dont seem to get bored of it either...what a perfect relationship!
: caps lock-disqualified.
im tilted by riot so much i might just only all post my posts in caps lock from now on...
: Every player who played at least two events before and has more IQ than mokey u would known events start at the next day after patch. So pls start thinking before yelling on riot thx nobody cares.
rofl ur funny pls go see how long before the previous events started did they announced it...then come and tell em they are doing the same thing as before(you will be lying)
EATARI (NA)
: shhhh... it’s okay. you have a full month to do the missions. nobody is forcing you to do them either. and considering the time of your post, you missed out on a maximum of 10 hours out of 733. don’t worry. that’s only 0.014% of the event’s length. you’re okay.
im concerned about TOKENS FROM THE PASS we have limited time to grind a RIDICULOUSLY HIGH AMOUNT OF THEM for the best loot as i stated maybe i got there ''faster then others'' but for mosts players IT'S A FKIN SNEAKY MOVE TO MAKE SURE WE CAN NOT PLAN OUR GRIND AND LOSE DAYS/HOURS TO GRIND SO WE WONT BE ABLE TO MAXIMISE THE LOOT WE GET FROM BUYING THE PASS
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 2
WHERE IS THE STATEMENT THAT YOU ARE NOT GONNA REMOVE TT BECAUSE FO THE COMMUNITY FEEDBACK !?!?!? MORE PEOPLE HAVE ASKED FOR TT TO STAY THEN FOR THE LEGACY CURSOR!!!! RIOT STOP FKIN BEING JHERKS WITH YOUR PLAYERS AND SAY IT ALREADY! WE HAVE VOICED MORE CONCERNS AND REASONS FOR TT TO STAY THEN THE PEOPLE WHO ASKED FOR LEGACY CURSOR TO STAY WHY DONT YOU TELL US YOUR DOUBLING BACK ON YOUR STATEMENT /MOVE TO REMOVE TT LIKE YOU DIDKFOR THE LEGACY CURSOR RIOT WHY?!?!?!?!?! IF THERE IS ONE THING YOU SHOULD DO FOR NA PLAYERS IS TO KEEP TT OR AT LEAST MOVE IT TO CUSTOM GAMES SO WE CANS TILL PLAY VS AI OR FRIENDS IN IT! I WONT STOP POSTING POSTS LIKE THIS EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU STATE YOUIR NOT REMOVING TT OR CHANGIN YOUR MIND ABOUT REMOVING IT ENTIRELY NEXT SEASON!
Reav3 (NA)
: Damn I missed these kinds or Morde posts. Glad to see your back at MM!
RIOT SUCKS AND TREATS IT'S PLAYERS LIKE A PILE OF DOG POOP WHY DO YOU WORK FOR THOSE JERKS?! WORSE FKIN SEASON EVER!!!!
Keyru (NA)
: PROJECT 2019 Mission List and Dates
WOW NOT EVEN 24 HOURS NOTIFICATION AN EVENT WILL SOON START?!?!? RIOT U FKIN LAME DOING THAT! WAY TO MAKE PEOPLE MISS OUT ON FEW DAYS TO GET GRINDING THE HUGELY RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF TOKENS WE NEED FOR THE BEST LOOT! FKIN RIOT WTF IS THIS BS NOW? I WAS IN CLIENT JUST BEFORE WORK TODAY AND SAW NOTHING AND WHEN I LOG IN AFTER WORK THE EVENT HAS ALREADY STARTED WTF!!!! SERIOUSLY YOUR DOING EVERY POSSIBLE THING TO PISS OFF YOUR PLAYERS THIS SEASON !!!!! EVEN FKIN LOL WIKI DONT SHOW THE START DATE CAUSE UR SNEAKY FUKERS OVER THERE AT RIOT!!! FKIN LOAD OF BS FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT LOG IN EVERYDAY AND DONT CHECK THE BOARDS OR CLIENT EVERY FEW HOURS... IF YOU ONLY PLAY AND CHECK LEAGUE STUFF ON THE WEEK-END UR GETTING SCREWED HARD! SERIOUSLY RIOT YOUR SINKING LOWER AND LOWER EVERY PATCH STOP TREATING YOUR PLAYERS LIKE SHT AND ACT LIKE A DECENT GAMING COMPANY WOULD... WHY DID WE HAVE A NOTIFICATION AN EVENT WAS COMING ALMOST A WEEK BEFORE IT STARTED AND NOW YOU JUST SPAM THIS ONE WITH BARELY 8 HOUR NOTIFICATION?!?!?! IM NOT DONE YELLING AT YOU AND TELLING YOU ALL THE BS AND RIDICULOUS THINGS YOUR DOING AND MAKING YOUR PLAYERS SUFFER FROM! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPROVING NOT DOWNGRADING OVER THE YEARS MIGHT BE ABOUT TIME YOU WAKE THE FUK UP BEFORE YOU LOSE TOO MANY PLAYERS...OR IS IT TOO LATE ALREADY SO YOU JUST DONT GIVE A FUK ABOUT THOSE WHO ARE STILL PLAYING YOUR GAME?!?!?!
Comentários de Rioters
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DARCKD00M,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qYcmzkom,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T06:07:04.582+0000) > > how far is very far....and it's a matter of opinion, nobody has the same... is he not allowed to his opinion cause you think it's not true? > > riot sucks and makes bad decisions, thats my opinion and idc what numbers for what reasons on what site proves me wrong ;p That's fine, but saying they are the worst because they are removing a game mode no one played is stupid, period.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qYcmzkom,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T06:16:42.726+0000) > > That's fine, but saying they are the worst because they are removing a game mode no one played is stupid, period. people complain about the ACTUAL BS STATED IN THE TREAD...but we are mad at them and call them a bad company for MANY MORE REASONS!
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qYcmzkom,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-31T22:56:02.125+0000) > > came here to say exactly this > Riot is very far from the worst and least connected. > > Don't you have phones? :^) Right, like Riot is far from perfect but they don’t even rank in the top ten worst, not by a long shot.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qYcmzkom,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-31T23:20:05.838+0000) > > Right, like Riot is far from perfect but they don’t even rank in the top ten worst, not by a long shot. how far is very far....and it's a matter of opinion, nobody has the same... is he not allowed to his opinion cause you think it's not true? riot sucks and makes bad decisions, thats my opinion and idc what numbers for what reasons on what site proves me wrong ;p
Kürama (NA)
: @Riot MapleNectar, is this how you envisioned making all modes (including TT) a cohesive experience?
HAHAH WHAT A GOOD JOKE! the delusional stuff companies come up with...and nobody can talk sense into them cause: we making money( enough, not enough, who cares lets advertise and use fake numbers like everyone else! as long as actionners are paid were good!) in other words, they are just gonna milk us with event passes!
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Is it possible to get banned on PBE?
as far as i am concerned , no... everyday i see people do and say stuff that would get you banned on live server...and send tickets to support about them... and even after a few copy paste answer '' we will look into X behavior'' never seen a pop-up...and still see some of them from time to time....so for all i care and also from what many have been claiming in pbe games, report dont do *** and you canMt get banned from pbe AT ANY MOD THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE IM NOT SAYING IT IS THE CASE OR THAT RIOT MADE IT THIS WAY! IT'S WHAT I SAW AND HEARD AND LIVED! I CONSTANTLY BUG RIOT TO STOP LETTING PBE BE A TOXIC PLAYER HEAVEN AND THEY TELL ME THEY ARE WORKING ON IT BUT NOTHING CHANGES! THOSE ARE FACTS!
Comentários de Rioters
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FutureTrunksOP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5EG4Hok,comment-id=00010001000000010002000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-28T17:03:46.748+0000) > > Explain what rule Nubrac broke. It's already been proven that he doesn't do this strat exclusively when streamers are in his lobby which is what Riot lied about. Lol, how much did Nubrac pay you to defend him?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5EG4Hok,comment-id=000100010000000100020000000000010001,timestamp=2019-07-28T18:21:28.624+0000) > > Lol, how much did Nubrac pay you to defend him? how much did riot pay you to defend them? man sometime i wonder how come ur a specialist and mod with how you lowkey try to insult and attack people who disagree with you or expose riot's bs!?!?!?!?
: > [{quoted}](name=ProExpertKing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5EG4Hok,comment-id=0001000100000001000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T17:09:33.632+0000) > > He wasn't streamsniping and you're the one refusing to listen to anyone elses opinions. You are blantantly lying and we have evidence to prove it while you have none and just go along with what you have been told with 0 evidence. Because so many Streamers are lying for..what reason again? And Riot is lying...for what reason again? Usually you lie to get some form of gain from it.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5EG4Hok,comment-id=00010001000000010002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T17:11:11.752+0000) > > Because so many Streamers are lying for..what reason again? And Riot is lying...for what reason again? > Usually you lie to get some form of gain from it. it's to cover up how shitty and biaised their rules and rpeort/punishment system is of course trying to look good when everyone knows and says you are bad, that's why people and company lie...so that why riot and streamers do it
Nubrac (NA)
: Famous Nubrac Just Hit Diamond Only Playing Roaming Teemo Support
show them meta slaves how you have fun climbing ranked ! GOOO NUBRAC SHOW THEM THE WAY!
: >There are plenty of threads that can be counted as "constructive" by their standards as well. Now watch what happens the moment a Rioter steps in and discusses issues, and makes some statement or voices some opinion that people disagree with. It gets *nasty*, speaking as one of the people who moderates it. You're right that criticism should be allowed and received, which is why we allow it here. People need to understand, however, that there are appropriate and inappropriate ways to criticize something, especially if you want results and *especially* if you want to start a dialogue with the people you seek to converse with.
hahah good one, im one of those people who make post stating facts and giving ideas....but i also tell them HOW RIDICULOUS some of their decisions are....but my posts gets deleted cause simple ''insults'' like RIDICULOUS, WTF YOU THINKING/DOING? are enough to get your post deleted it's true they delete post because they are over-sentisitive little devs and can't handle people telling them FACTS ABOUT WHAT THEY DO AND HOW THEY DO IT! it's my opinion, and i always give ideas to improve and reasons why im angry at them, but it's too much for their poor little emotions so they cry and ask my posts be deleted that's why im done trying to help riot, they dont deserve it, not the way they act with us(people who point out stuff that need to be known and talked about and are IGNORED CAUSE: THIS GUY IS MEAN QQ!) also i was nice to them, but my attitude changed cause of their attitude towards their players and me personnaly...so your ''your responsible for your own actions'' is a bs excuse to '' we will make you frustrated in every way we can, but pls dont yell at us'' same like the trolls in game, let them ruin this game and dont say anything, it's really the RIOT WAY! gg wp riot nobody wins
Exibir mais

DARCKD00M

Nível 490 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão