: Can someone tell me why Kai'Sa is still the best adc in the game over a year later?
Because Riot likes money and Kai'sa sells skins. Mods apparently don't like 1 word posts, even though it only takes one word to explain why Riot doesn't give a fuck about balancing that character. Thin skins.
: > [{quoted}](name=DapCutscene,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jurqp38h,comment-id=000300010000000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T22:55:58.005+0000) > > Wrong. ADC's can position correctly and they won't die. Team can just CC Renekton and he almost dies immediately. Renekton is extremely strong in lane and after that he's pretty lackluster compared to a LOT of top laners. Wrong. Positioning means nothing when top laners are handed 60 different ms steroids.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jurqp38h,comment-id=0003000100000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T23:31:42.336+0000) > > Wrong. Positioning means nothing when top laners are handed 60 different ms steroids. ah yes, the 60 ms steroid that also stops all forms of CC when approaching an enemy ADC. You're actually ridiculous. Go play 100 games of top and tell me how overpowered that role is.
: > [{quoted}](name=DapCutscene,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jurqp38h,comment-id=0003000100000002,timestamp=2019-11-13T20:37:14.153+0000) > > You've played top like 0 times in your life if you think Renekton just one shots a 22/2 Jinx. I play every role but mid quite a bit. And renekton is one of my go too top laners. There is all of 1 adc that I ever struggle to deal with after 1 item. {{champion:51}} Fun fact. Point and click anything makes an adc die instantly and without counterplay.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jurqp38h,comment-id=00030001000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-13T21:42:19.297+0000) > > I play every role but mid quite a bit. And renekton is one of my go too top laners. > > There is all of 1 adc that I ever struggle to deal with after 1 item. {{champion:51}} > > Fun fact. Point and click anything makes an adc die instantly and without counterplay. Wrong. ADC's can position correctly and they won't die. Team can just CC Renekton and he almost dies immediately. Renekton is extremely strong in lane and after that he's pretty lackluster compared to a LOT of top laners.
: > [{quoted}](name=uSfUpLarry,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jurqp38h,comment-id=0003000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-13T01:32:46.803+0000) > > Show me a real example. {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} But you know. I’m sure all these champions that can practically 1v9 without being fed are just exceptions right? Just a coincidence that they all go top lane. Just so weak.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jurqp38h,comment-id=00030001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-13T02:03:54.463+0000) > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} > > > But you know. I’m sure all these champions that can practically 1v9 without being fed are just exceptions right? Just a coincidence that they all go top lane. Just so weak. How come you have 25% winrate on Jax?
: > [{quoted}](name=uSfUpLarry,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jurqp38h,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-11-12T23:34:40.303+0000) > > Lmao try doing that and tell me if you ever win a match based on your shit champ alone who will either way gt outscaled by the opponent's ADC. Oh! You mean that 0/2 renekton that 100-0s the 22/2 jinx? :D because top lane picks are so hilariously broken that you have to actually have no arms to lose with them?
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jurqp38h,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-11-13T00:03:29.692+0000) > > Oh! You mean that 0/2 renekton that 100-0s the 22/2 jinx? :D because top lane picks are so hilariously broken that you have to actually have no arms to lose with them? You've played top like 0 times in your life if you think Renekton just one shots a 22/2 Jinx.
: Lmao try doing that and tell me if you ever win a match based on your shit champ alone who will either way gt outscaled by the opponent's ADC.
> [{quoted}](name=uSfUpLarry,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jurqp38h,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-11-12T23:34:40.303+0000) > > Lmao try doing that and tell me if you ever win a match based on your shit champ alone who will either way gt outscaled by the opponent's ADC. he did. He lost his games as Jax in silver lmfao
: Or you pick one of the hilariously broken top lane champions and hit plat by default.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jurqp38h,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-12T23:13:33.961+0000) > > Or you pick one of the hilariously broken top lane champions and hit plat by default. Haha yeah man Plat is such a high elo and top most broken role in the game. Okay.
: I'd just like it if they pulled back on abilities that go over walls, cut ward jumping entirely (It's kind of silly that it's been removed for one of three characters, but not the other two), and adjusted base movement speeds accordingly. I actually think the latter is one of the largest offenders. Why should characters that have a massive amount of mobility through abilities also have the highest base movement speed in the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Nanuk Pihoqahiak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=11xbRRcu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-12T07:19:12.243+0000) > > I'd just like it if they pulled back on abilities that go over walls, cut ward jumping entirely (It's kind of silly that it's been removed for one of three characters, but not the other two), and adjusted base movement speeds accordingly. I actually think the latter is one of the largest offenders. > > Why should characters that have a massive amount of mobility through abilities also have the highest base movement speed in the game? Man, don't remove ward jumping on Jax. That champion will suck so bad next season if you do that to him.
Kazekiba (NA)
: That's because prior attempts at making support feel impactful and active failed on a solo queue level. Autofillers were still going Lux/Brand or dodging/trolling even with Taric, Zeke's Herald, Redemption, Shurelya's resurrection, and Sightstones removal. Riots done a lot to rebrand Support but it won't change the players perception of it, so they're tackling it in a newer unique way. And if Senna proves too strong, they can always slow down her dps in favor of her support playstyle. Hopefully they can make more supportive AD items for her+pyke and other future AD support champions season 10 enables
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pRrWpWE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-11T21:55:24.655+0000) > > That's because prior attempts at making support feel impactful and active failed on a solo queue level. Autofillers were still going Lux/Brand or dodging/trolling even with Taric, Zeke's Herald, Redemption, Shurelya's resurrection, and Sightstones removal. > > Riots done a lot to rebrand Support but it won't change the players perception of it, so they're tackling it in a newer unique way. And if Senna proves too strong, they can always slow down her dps in favor of her support playstyle. Hopefully they can make more supportive AD items for her+pyke and other future AD support champions season 10 enables It's so funny because support has never been a bad role. People just want to 1v9 carry by dealing damage, and if they don't they troll. Literal children.
Cräfty (EUW)
: You must be a god or something, to tell that I don't know anything about the game without actually reading through my post or even know me. Also, I'm curious to know how did you get the idea that my thread is full of shit if you didn't actually read it?! Oh, I know how... It's because you were actually talking about yourself, I get it! **Projecting one's own inferiority and negative character onto others is typical for people with no self esteem, and an inferiority complex, who try to participate in conversations about topics they don't know anything about**. And guess what? I can actually say this based on this stupid comment you made, and I don't need to be god or even try to stipulate to do so, since you generously gave me all the infos I need to prove my point! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Cräfty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=00390000,timestamp=2019-11-10T09:52:11.032+0000) > > You must be a god or something, to tell that I don't know anything about the game without actually reading through my post or even know me. > > Also, I'm curious to know how did you get the idea that my thread is full of shit if you didn't actually read it?! Oh, I know how... It's because you were actually talking about yourself, I get it! > > **Projecting one's own inferiority and negative character onto others is typical for people with no self esteem, and an inferiority complex, who try to participate in conversations about topics they don't know anything about**. And guess what? I can actually say this based on this stupid comment you made, and I don't need to be god or even try to stipulate to do so, since you generously gave me all the infos I need to prove my point! > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} I read the first paragraph and skimmed the tips. It's literally you blaming laners for dumb obvious mistakes. The reason why I think you're post is dumb is that you're speaking in absolutes when the game is 99% gray area. If you're speaking in absolutes that means that your points are either incredibly obvious or straight up wrong or situational. The other reason is that you say laners don't know shit about jungle. I 100% guarantee you know nothing about lane because of that first paragraph you typed up claiming other laners don't know about your role. Which they probably don't in your elo. > I'm a jungler, so I need to farm my camps. There will be some downtime moments where junglers are just farming, so don't be impatient and spam pings every damn seconds! This tip makes me think you're the type of jungler to try and finish krugs while top is being dove. A lot of the tips jungle players give to laners about jungle are just jerking themselves off and having a victim complex. Which is exactly what your post does.
Cräfty (EUW)
: A message from a jungler to all lanes!
I hate posts like this, you know nothing about the game. I don't even have to read it to know that it's full of shit except the quite obvious advice everyone already gives.
: I understand early game champions are supposed to be good at zoning
why did you even walk up there? He had 50 fury and a level up on you. He was clearly looking for an opportunity to do that.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=DapCutscene,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IA4TJQmx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T23:22:45.667+0000) > > Okay, these items do NOT counter every champion lmfao (maybe zhonyas.) These items specifically counter champions like Malphite because he is reliant on 1 ability (Banshee's specifically.) If you don't take damage from the Ultimate he can't do much to you. A Malphite isn't going to just Ult in when your team is able to just ignore his ult. If you can't build any of these items I recommend you build any kind of magic resist item. Literally just 1. He at least can't kill you with a full rotation of spells at that point. > > AP Malphite is good, but there is counterplay. Doesn't matter if he can kill you in one hit. His abilities do enough damage in a team fight (to an entire team) to basically win the fight, providing your team goes in when you engage. He just shouldn't have that much damage while also having that broken of an ult
> [{quoted}](name=Toxicate13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IA4TJQmx,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T23:36:33.027+0000) > > Doesn't matter if he can kill you in one hit. His abilities do enough damage in a team fight (to an entire team) to basically win the fight, providing your team goes in when you engage. He just shouldn't have that much damage while also having that broken of an ult Did you even read the fucking post?
: > [{quoted}](name=DapCutscene,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IA4TJQmx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T23:10:22.338+0000) > > {{item:3157}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3155}} {{item:3814}} Yes cool, those items counter every champion, not just malphite. Not much I can do as a jungler like Lee sin or master yi. I just get one shot
> [{quoted}](name=Toxicate13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IA4TJQmx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T23:11:23.606+0000) > > Yes cool, those items counter every champion, not just malphite. Not much I can do as a jungler like Lee sin or master yi. I just get one shot Okay, these items do NOT counter every champion lmfao (maybe zhonyas.) These items specifically counter champions like Malphite because he is reliant on 1 ability (Banshee's specifically.) If you don't take damage from the Ultimate he can't do much to you. A Malphite isn't going to just Ult in when your team is able to just ignore his ult. If you can't build any of these items I recommend you build any kind of magic resist item. Literally just 1. He at least can't kill you with a full rotation of spells at that point. AP Malphite is good, but there is counterplay.
: Nerf Malphite. Thanks.
{{item:3157}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3155}} {{item:3814}}
Keiaga (NA)
: It takes some time before klepto can "out econ" someone. In the meantime she's still an immobile burst mage in a solo lane that's longer than mid, dealing with what could potentially be a champ with a massive ammount of CC, and a hard engage.
she has a pretty nice MS disengage tool now though. There is a reason Klepto Kennen top is good. I don't think Annie klepto top is nearly as good, but it's definitely not a bad pick I don't think.
Comentários de Rioters
: Fun fact: Heal is for 2 person!!
Another fun fact. You can actually choose who you heal. It just chooses the closest person if you don't have your mouse hovering over somebody.
: > [{quoted}](name=ExplodingFist66,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sPOrGujR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-14T16:24:49.334+0000) > > "Unkillable" yeah good one, i don't think you're aware of the current damage meta. Tanks get melted anyway Every tank except {{champion:54}} Id say but yea
and Shen and Amumu and few others. Tanks really aren't that bad.
: Yeah, it is. I have played her quite times in top with klepto Unluckily, if the enemy jungler has more than 2 neurons he will camp you. Don't know if it's easier to survive tanks with new E
Survive tanks? Klepto Annie should be destroying them from what I can tell. You just proc Klepto and out econ them.
Comentários de Rioters
Lost R (NA)
: I blame the poor quality of the human livestock masses that play this game, who have been taught that learning a champion is harder than getting a college degree. And the elitists that need to invent their own criteria of fictitious superiority.
It's not about learning the champion, it's about learning how they're supposed to play into certain matchups and all of their win conditions. Yeah, it's not hard to learn 4 abilities and utilize them, but to know the win condition in every lane and play it well. Then to also know how you're supposed to play in team fights. He is at a disadvantage if he tries to learn multiple champs, but it really isn't that big as long as he goes in with a gameplan each game, because that's really the key to improving.
5050BS (NA)
: Riot: QOL for Illaoi
You basically already can choose where they spawn. There was a patch where she got a whole ton of changes.
Juice (EUNE)
: Season 5 happened
Followed by season 6, 7, 8, and 9.
: I wouldn't say that I think tryn is or isn't OP, but rather that his design is rather toxic in general.
This is the correct answer.
: {{sticker:fiora-cool}} : Riven is a little on the weaker side I feel. Let's give her a slight buff. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} : Do you even play this game? {{sticker:fiora-cool}} : On occasion. I mostly analyse the statistics of it and base my balance theories off that. Win percentages, loss percentages, ban percentages, hovered-in-champ-select percentages... {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} : BUT DO YOU ACTUALLY PLAY IT? {{sticker:fiora-cool}} : No, I just like to say I do a little to make people think I'm not completely clueless. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} : THIS IS WHY THE GAME SUCKS. YOU ARE TRYING TO BALANCE SOMETHING YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. PLEASE GTFO I HATE YOU SO MUCH. {{sticker:fiora-cool}} : Sylas nerfs. {{sticker:sg-lux}} : OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAYBE I CAN BE A MID LANE AGAIN THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAAZIIIIIIING WOOOOOOO
Aizo (NA)
: Thanks! Its a weird position I'm in where if I play well the enemy team says "Who cares you're playing a braindead champ" but then if I do poorly I'm flamed for playing a non-viable shitty champ. So... you know
I feel like the problem with playing tank champions, and this especially goes for Maokai, is that it's really hard to solo carry a game. You're extremely reliant on your team making the right decisions to win the game. Since you're not able to split and take towers as fast as bruisers, and can't reliably go back and forth between a side lane and mid lane fast enough you have to rely on your team to take the right engages. That's why I feel like tanks feel like you're coinflipping wins once you get to Diamond in my opinion. That's why I'd say Maokai, and most other tanks, are "unviable" champions.
Aizo (NA)
: Hey! I'm a Grandmaster Maokai OTP and I have a few ideas how to make this champion more interesting
Surprised anybody is able to make this dogshit champion work nowadays. Loved him in Season 4 and Season 5. He was my go to pick for ranked and I loved him. Feels like a shadow of his old self now with the ult being useless and passive changes. Congrats on getting to Grandmaster with him.
: > [{quoted}](name=DapCutscene,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=98EV2EyA,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T20:42:25.410+0000) > > They're not very good jungle picks, but you are correct that they're both picked in Silver and Gold a lot. > > The higher elo you go the more Nunu, Elise, Karthus, and bad Lee Sin you will see. Yi and Jax are great because they require far less effort for the same performance.
: > [{quoted}](name=DapCutscene,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=98EV2EyA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-05T20:35:11.097+0000) > > Jax and Master Yi? > > You mean Nunu, Elise, Dr. Mundo, and Karthus right? idk what elo you're in, but these ones are consistent through Silver and Gold where I exist.
They're not very good jungle picks, but you are correct that they're both picked in Silver and Gold a lot. The higher elo you go the more Nunu, Elise, Karthus, and bad Lee Sin you will see.
puśsý (NA)
: For the upcoming preseason, please...
You do realize what you're asking for is too vague and broad. Not only that, but a lot of the damage that has been done will take several season to undo. I do agree with you, but Riot needs to fix so much shit they should have dedicate the rest of this season to cleaning up the mess and it will still only be 20% done.
: {{champion:59}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:11}} Such diverse. Much wow.
Jax and Master Yi? You mean Nunu, Elise, Dr. Mundo, and Karthus right?
: Have you ever been afk in-game because of real life emergency?
Obviously it sucks for your team and they have every right to be upset, but I'm pretty sure most will have empathy with you if there is genuinely a real life emergency. When those real life emergencies become a habit that's when I tell people they should probably consider sticking to normals as to not ruin the game for 4 other people on a consistent basis.
: Chat is important, toxicity can't be fixed by taking it away.
I've been way less toxic every since I've turned off ally chat. Basically the same thing as losing your chat permissions. Nobody can see what I say and I can't see what anybody else says. Granted, this is just an anecdote, but I don't think it's nearly as bad as you're making it out to be. Especially in low elo when you don't need chat or pings to win.
Lock On (NA)
: Ranked is a coinflip
So if you play like an average player in your elo you stay in that elo? Seems fair to me.
: One day we will see an unpopular opinion in an unpopular opinion thread
> [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LYgekxLj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-30T01:44:54.287+0000) > > One day we will see an unpopular opinion in an unpopular opinion thread Just saw the entirety of these boards circle jerking about how Nubrac wasn't trolling. Can't blame me for thinking boards would not agree with me here.
: Oof on you. You are hardstuck silver. I don't care if you win with Shiv in silver. I can win there with Katarina jungle. I mean, in last season I had 70% winrate on Shaco jng in plat, but now I can't fucking play the game. This shitty ass game made jungle the worst role and the higher you get the more team based the game is. In gold the climb begins and there it stops. I can probably hit plat, but I was expecting much more this season. However playing with jungle nerfed to the ground is all team based. Then if enemy has a better pick they win because they get carried better than my champion can. They pick a Pig on a lady .... A lady on a pig xd And they win just because of how easy it is to play tanks in jng and get carried. The only thing I can do to change it and hit plat is to start playing Kha Zix because he would bring me more elo, but I refuse to play something I don't enjoy.
Lmao, it's always the silvers that talk big shit. Yeah jg is fucked I agree.
Bugog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=liRNrOvR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-29T21:42:57.300+0000) > > We literally have 2 out of 145 Pyke Darius Urgot Garen?
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=liRNrOvR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-29T17:38:14.424+0000) > > But...but..but..they look cool! And all 12 year olds love that! Darius ought to have been the first and the last, especially since his kit is the most suited for it.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=2 Weezy Baby,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rRATHXEs,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T00:18:49.389+0000) > > "if you know how to play him" the general community barely knows how to play the game outside of laning phase And thats exactly why we have this TK hate threads, cuz people dont know how to play.
You say that like Tahm Kench top lane isn't a problem in all elos.
knobblez (NA)
: Taking jungle camps from the jungler
You have a point, but I guarantee you're not behind on gold and XP because your laners are taking your jungle camps. I'm almost positive it is because you don't know how to path.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: That's not roaming nor support that's trolling the guy didn't even step in bot lane , he just straightly stayed afk in mid for 90% of the game
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iuQfEbf0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:25:15.077+0000) > > That's not roaming nor support > that's trolling > the guy didn't even step in bot lane , he just straightly stayed afk in mid for 90% of the game No no no, he was helping irelia by killing Twisted Fate mid! Doesn't matter if Sivir 1v2 losing platings and dying because Teemo was mid taking xp he's not trolling!!1!
Comentários de Rioters
YaraUwU (NA)
: I cannot fucking stand when junglers get to camp top unanswered.
: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
The boards is brainwashed holy fuck. Worse than Reddit.
: > rarely do I ever see anybody get banned Do you...read this board?
Rarely do I ever see the people who I encounter in game get banned.*
: ***
Yes, actually. If I'm doing so poorly that 4 of my teammates would rather play without me I wouldn't mind being kicked out. If my team thinks it will be easier to win a game without me then they can kick me out in a heartbeat, I don't care.
Exibir mais

DapCutscene

Nível 82 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão