Mahoh (NA)
: They won't nerf her because she ticks too many social justice boxes. Senna is going to get buffed if anything.
: Caitlyn's W is overpowered with CC botlane.
"just have a morg support lol, no more cc, idiot"
: Nightbringer Aphelios splashart
looks much more similar to the conqueror skin line or even the 2016 SKT skins as opposed to nightbringer in both colour palette and design, but it's neat i guess
: Would melee mages benefit from AP versions of the AD items?
please do not give mages 33+65% magic pen with an AP cleaver (aside from that it is usually difficult to balance/add true "AP bruiser" items without just making regular mages' core have higher tankiness. current AP bruiser itemization is already good because mage itemization in general just has a lot of good things in it and mage core comes with utility/tank stats)
: New to League and have Some Thoughts
thinking people have fun when they play league of legends is your first mistake
Moody P (NA)
: we're seeing some pretty significant damage nerfs in preseason
mage items (and especially flat magic pen) remain unnerfed elder got an execute (wheeze) problematic champions remain problematic everything still has cdr for no reason they're still trying to lower game times under the illusion that they're increasing them suboptimal. at least mage supports are now 20% less oppressive and i get to be upset about their base damages instead of their free spellthief's damage. damage will still be high and TTK will still be like 1.25 seconds tops. at least they're pretending
: What the fuck is a Brand??
"spellthief's edge" and "it's brand" are the answers to your question(s) in no particular order
: Is Nunu and Willump truly a braindead champion?
dude just kinda seems like a dick regardless of nunu being braindead or not
Arakadia (NA)
: Highnoon Ashe VO needs to lose the echo/over filter.
my first impression was that the art/design teams and the people who made the actual lore of the skin were disconnected entirely "alright she's supposed to be a robot, but like, also angelic, you dig?" "uhh, shit, we uh, already made the model once you said 'high noon ashe', here" "the deadline is in 3 days we need to ship it, dude" "ehh, we could... put some metal on her face, and maybe... make it yellow-white tinted. oh! and add an echo to her VO, gimmie like 30 seconds in audacity" "perfect" the transformation on ult is a neat idea but to me the way it looks disconnects the robot-angel thing even more. coulda been great, turned out to just be, another 2019 legendary
: My opinion on why people think Yasuo is broken
hunh what? yasuo isn't a melee assassin counter lol, his matchups into most melee assassins have historically been bad and he's consistently been abusing projectile mages in lane, idk where you're coming from. the only 2 melee mids u.gg says he has a positive winrate against is katarina and qiyana, both of which tend to just try to stall out laning phases against other melees as they usually just get out-statted by assassins/bruisers up close ORIGINALLY he was designed as a melee ADC, which came with high mobility, defensiveness, and slightly higher damage - because he was a melee playing into a ranged-occupied lane, but people rather quickly noticed that he was actually just better at fucking with projectile mages and had too many iffy matchups bot for him to be a consistent pick so he landed on mid and has sat there for a while
Fishyvaj (NA)
: LEAGUE CLASSIC GAME MODE FOR A LIMITED TIME
riot tosses all old assets as soon as they're done with them (IE: rengar and leblanc reverts had to be re-coded from the ground up because they just deleted the old code without a trace), if you want something back there's a very high chance it doesn't actually exist anymore, hell iirc they deleted the crystal scar + some other alternative gamemode assets from the current game files a bit ago and Big Doubt to them still having it internally
Nrsh (EUNE)
: How People Feel About Playing as Mordekaiser - Survey Results
i quite enjoy morde from the standpoint of his animation quality and sound design - things feel very satisfying and, idunno good when they land, but his kit is just kinda... boring and doesn't feel like the old one at all. i miss old morde but they're extremely unlikely to do anything to this rework, like they did when other unpopular champions were full VGU'd and lost almost if not all aspects of their old kit. it happens
: I am at a point where I do not care about the absurd damage, the absurd mobility, lack of defense...
high elo jungle players that i've listened to have said that it's primarily an issue with jungle exp - they've nerfed it to a point where afking in someone's lane will let you leech more exp than powerfarming even if you have fast clear, that, coupled with longass respawn timers on camps makes strategies besides permaganking objectively just inferior as you'll still be behind while also having less map pressure but apparently also permafarming was a toxic unfun to play against strat so they don't want to go back to it idk
: Just look at those Riven buffs on PBE. Lmao
she's getting a prestige skin bro, don't you want riven to be pick/ban every game so you can see the cool skin more often? would be _so_ cool, dude
: Braum at 45% WR
tank. season 9. lcs. that's the entire answer
: Statistically he's really only doing well in Master, and **only** there. And it's two number cleanups and 25 damage on his ult. You're trying to paint it like it's a massive buff when it's basically nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=99ds253A,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T12:49:55.541+0000) > > Statistically he's really only doing well in Master, and **only** there. > > And it's two number cleanups and 25 damage on his ult. You're trying to paint it like it's a massive buff when it's basically nothing. because he has a 16% pickrate on a high skill requirement champion, so he has a low winrate. because he is popular. and difficult to do well with.
: Please don't let the next Star Guardian event be another fake event
i'm just upset that they aren't even re-using old gamemodes that have already been released and have assets made for them, they wouldn't even have to design anything new in the art, music, or even really gameplay department but they're just refusing to enable them f to alternative gamemodes i guess, just gonna be SR, aram and tft from now on i suppose
: Do you feel weaker and stronger with certain types of skins?
high noon jhin gives you more movement speed, project yasuo decreases movement speed but increases damage (vice versa for nightbringer) god staff jax makes you deal significantly increased damage but applies a global taunt on the jungler
macspam (NA)
: AP malphite counterplay
just have a 250 ms reaction time lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Fuya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wNzj4EzX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-14T23:34:56.771+0000) > > Yasuo mains are gonna get hardcore bullied by the 9 other players whenever they flash mastery and reveal they bought the Eternals lmao based ✔ redpilled ✔
> [{quoted}](name=M Schumacher,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wNzj4EzX,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-15T04:05:02.127+0000) > > based ✔ > redpilled ✔ r- redpilled??? ??????????????????????
: Think we could buff Frozen Heart and Glacial Shroud? Give some better stats for a small price-up?
partial issue is that a fair few mage tops can rush frozen heart into ADs and get damage from mana scaling, the ability to spam spells on cooldown even more, and lots of tankiness unless the person's running conq+cleaver (and even then the mage still dies marginally slower) so buffing it while they're still the way they are might be, Bad
: No Noxian Support?
implying {{champion:14}} isn't a s
: her E is autoattack reset - more AS makes it faster so she can do more autoattacks - this could make her too strong considering in good hands she already is pretty strong
> [{quoted}](name=DamSonWhUFndThis,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UmywbYH,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-07T13:29:38.052+0000) > > her E is autoattack reset - more AS makes it faster so she can do more autoattacks > - this could make her too strong considering in good hands she already is pretty strong yeah i know i said it was just going to increase her already strong damage instead of help her in an area she needs/people have been asking for like the ability to split
Hordes66 (NA)
: How can anyone look at this Fiora buff
i think it's a (relatively poor) attempt at allowing her to have better tower pressure but since it only lasts for two autos this is just making fiora's short trades even better than they already are
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Or make it just scale again and not give flat resistances
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cqlL6gPI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-05T23:12:05.827+0000) > > Or make it just scale again and not give flat resistances they changed it to scale with bonus resistances instead of level a bit ago, but it still gives 70 flat at level 1
TehNACHO (NA)
: You guys ever have that one champion that you're really good with
{{champion:12}} "why don't you pick alistar and, win?" "....no"
: Irelia is breaking games
Algido (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkTree1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iHVUklyF,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-07-27T06:57:46.386+0000) > > running it down mid with tears and mobis is just a part of the game and not accepting my strategy is why we're losing Intentionally feeding, even if considered a strat, does not follow the summoner's code. Between the code and TOU, we are already severely limited in what we are allowed to do. More and more people are becoming SO sensitive that it's actually an option now to turn off chat because "words are violence" due to [explitive deleted]s getting their widdle fefes huwt. Let me sincerely ask you an honest question. Do you think we need more government regulations (assuming you live in The United States of America)?
> [{quoted}](name=Algido,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iHVUklyF,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-07-27T10:20:50.334+0000) > > Intentionally feeding, even if considered a strat, does not follow the summoner's code. Between the code and TOU, we are already severely limited in what we are allowed to do. More and more people are becoming SO sensitive that it's actually an option now to turn off chat because "words are violence" due to [explitive deleted]s getting their widdle fefes huwt. Let me sincerely ask you an honest question. Do you think we need more government regulations (assuming you live in The United States of America)? are you okay dude i just wanted to make a joke about inting
: By queing up for Soloque/Duo you agree to deal with off meta because it is "Part of the game" If you dislike this go to flex where you can have handpicked besties that never go off meta. Also, If offmeta was banned a majority of korea would be banned too since everytime you look over there they have some weird ass shit like {{champion:56}} {{item:3301}} and make it work. Me and many others would also be banned because "Playing poke mages support is offmeta" Everything at one point was off meta just like SUPPORT WASN'T A THING FOR THE LONGEST TIME!
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iHVUklyF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-26T22:40:11.436+0000) > > By queing up for Soloque/Duo you agree to deal with off meta because it is "Part of the game" > If you dislike this go to flex where you can have handpicked besties that never go off meta. > Also, If offmeta was banned a majority of korea would be banned too since everytime you look over there they have some weird ass shit like {{champion:56}} {{item:3301}} and make it work. > > Me and many others would also be banned because "Playing poke mages support is offmeta" > > > Everything at one point was off meta just like SUPPORT WASN'T A THING FOR THE LONGEST TIME! running it down mid with tears and mobis is just a part of the game and not accepting my strategy is why we're losing
: Can we petition them to fix the walk animations on his non-Bloodmoon skins while we're here
> [{quoted}](name=Groove Crusader,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vv8EFijw,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-11T23:29:17.482+0000) > > Can we petition them to fix the walk animations on his non-Bloodmoon skins while we're here or his entire joke button. both would be good
ICreepVido (EUNE)
: Got banned my champ in champ select
> [{quoted}](name=ICreepVido,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=d0vh3FY5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-05T16:46:35.825+0000) > > I think it is really unsportsmanlike, as stabbing your teammate like that in their back is a thing that should not have a place in team cooperative game like League of Legends. see that was your first mistake
Escheton (EUW)
: So...Sion gets his power budget moved to his shield over time. And now he´s dead. Renekton-barred.
"tHe CoUnTeRplAY iS RiGhT ThErE juSt bAn hiM" also you /know/ this shit is making it to live servers even if there's a ton of complaints about it
coreym11 (NA)
: Bot lane is literally a bullet hell shooter
spellthief's 👏 was 👏 a 👏 mistake 👏 ~~and 👏 so 👏 was 👏 brand~~
Koegii (NA)
: Got outplayed, Battleboss Yasuo Border Set doesn't give you a border.
you could probably refund it also obligatory "good look getting that champ outside of blind pick to even use that border lol"
BestGmers (EUNE)
: Why does Braum have less HP than a adc?
i'm pretty sure braum has been P/B or at least quite good in pro play for a while but i'm not caught up on snoozetown's latest episodes also try playing trundle. in any role. in any capacity. you will very soon learn why the opposite of your argument is true.
: When are we going to get actual conclusive events? (Like the Void)
conclusive endings stop money production. it's why annual franchises exist: why kill off a money printer when you could just go "oh wait but THIS ending is the REAL FINAL BIGGEST ending for SURE, NOTHING can top this (until our next film/game/etc)" until it becomes irrelevant? like yeah i'd really like a big void/darkin or even a targonian or shadow isles event, but anything that progresses the story beyond "this person is injured now" or a land acquisition change is probably not going to happen. also inb4 buy the event pass for your side (targonians/void, ascendants/darkin) and the side with the most event passes purchased gets the positive outcome
: Kai'Sa Favoritism much?
she's popular, fairly easy, consistently buffed even when strong, and has an easily sellable design (hourglass pretty face woman with extreme emphasis on her ass) That's How Skin Team Works
: Opinion: "fun to play against" is the most bullshit term to ever exist
if nothing's fun to play against then the game isn't fun. it is not a fun game or an enjoyable experience. which actually perfectly describes league of legends, but
Neriticc (EUW)
: Irelia nerfed 50 times, still highest ban rate in pro leagues globally.
almost as though she... isn't well designed :thinking: which contributes to her being incredibly difficult to balance as she either hits like a wet tissue and dies instantly or is overbearing because when they reworked her they refused to work problematic aspects of her kit and just carried them over without thinking "maybe this is unhealthy and unfun to play against" *cough point and click resettable dash that heals and applies onhits, most notably sheen* but because like morgana it "held up well" so they didn't change it
: Riot being creative with their Chromas.
it actually looks like dollar store brand project yasuo its so disgusting
Terozu (NA)
: Please get rid of Yasuo's human face.
i agree with this solely because i prefer masks unconditionally HOWEVER from a general aesthetic standpoint, yes, his face does stick out and look out of place. give him a hood or something cool (the edit did look good or at least like a good representation of what it should look like) to cover his handsome jack looking ugly ass face
: {{champion:85}} Is by far the worst (Unless your playing {{champion:2}} )
> [{quoted}](name=ArcticDragons,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PzmLv2L1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-05T19:24:23.407+0000) > > {{champion:85}} Is by far the worst (Unless your playing {{champion:2}} ) fuck u mean olaf does well into kennen? if kennen takes phase rush olaf can't be on the same screen as kennen
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: 6th version of ryze btw
at first i thought "wow no more point and click root! these are good changes! no more movespeed buff so he no longer autowins against melees top! neat!" and then i read further and procedurally got more confused as to Why
: How to Fight Urgot?
~~there was an irelia on your team so it was divine intervention by the powers above to crucify the irelia player~~ actual answer: nobody on your team built grevious wounds (outside of your thornmail, and thornmail isn't the greatest thing for applying grevious in group fights) or penetration, while urgot built a lot of armor since you were full ad. this is partially you just getting promos player'd by your AD but there were probably also in-fight specifics like missing CC on him or something, which probably wouldn't have been mega difficult due to his W's self-slow but i'm not omnipotent on the specifics of that game urgot's pretty strong though. my only specific advice is that if he's remotely ahead respect the shit out of him and don't get close to him or hang around while you're near or in execution radius
Souol (NA)
: Nothing makes me hapier than taking 340 damage from an item activatable.
what u mean large base damage ap scaling point and click damaging slow isnt The Most Fun You Can Have Online(tm)? personally i can only see my internal fun meter rising whenever i get gunbladed for half my health because a katarina rushed flat magic pen and i didnt build 3 mr items in advance
: Australian Sol
great post thanks
Flarizon (NA)
: Bring Back 6 PLAYERS (HEXAKILL) WHO'S WITH ME!!!!
IIRC all crystal scar assets were removed from the game so any maps that use that are probably discontinued. in addition to that, riot drip-feeds all RGMs to us and will probably never release them on a regular or scheduled basis, and if they do, it's probably going to be like URF in which it's centered around the limited-time "pass" thing so they can get that cheddar that or they do a star guardian/odyssey thingy but never bring it back after the 2-3 weeks or so of it being up is passed
: > his poke actively heals him and empowers his next casted abilities True it heals him but empowers what? Are you talking about vlad?
> [{quoted}](name=VanaQuish,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q8hpwkqB,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-05-21T15:13:03.649+0000) > > True it heals him but empowers what? Are you talking about vlad? his crimson rush q passive? he gets additional healing and damage from it in addition to a movespeed buff just by using his manaless healing poke ability. that thing.
: Champs without mana should not have ability to poke
{{champion:8}} hehe buddy wait till you get a load of this one his poke actively heals him and empowers his next casted abilities manaless healing poke with side benefits haha yes also {{champion:85}} exists as does {{champion:150}} both of whom also get side benefits from poking
: tank grevious wounds item
bUiLd MoRelLoS partially honest answer: if you're laning against one of those as a tank your options are basically "not have fun" and "disconnect", but you can do your best, and that's all that matters
Exibir mais

DarkTree1

Nível 269 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão