: we really need to do something about smurfs.
You have played thousands of games. You're not losing because alts are in your games.
: How to check how many norm wins you have?
Unfortunately, you have to finish a game and check the post-game screen for total normal games. You can see this season's (and previous seasons'?) amount(s) in the stats screen.
: More Dianas than usual?
Draehl (NA)
: Omnistone, Thoughts?
It's completely garbage.
wolvius (EUW)
: Uhh deathcap has **Unique** passive which means its effect doesn't stack, if an item shares a same description on an unnamed passive then it doesn't stack. ~~Thats why {{item:3113}} {{item:3086}} movespeed doesn't stack they both grant %MS.~~ _Ok i stand corrected_ This page has a good way of putting it : https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Item >**Unique** * Some item effects are unique. Typically, a unique effect means that if a champion were to purchase two identical items, the unique effects would only be granted once. * Unless the effect is named, two different items with the same passive will stack. For example, the 10% cooldown reduction from Caulfield's Warhammer and Fiendish Codex will stack, however owning multiple Caulfield's Warhammer will not grant additional cooldown reduction. This is likely designed as such to deter multiple stacking of a cost efficient item.
> [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zQ8ld4il,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-11T17:16:44.044+0000) > > > Thats why {{item:3113}} {{item:3086}} movespeed doesn't stack they both grant %MS. The movement speed on Zeal DOES stack with the movement on Wisp.
CurS1VE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTvBbBRX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-11T16:50:36.160+0000) > > Normal MMR and ranked MMR are not linked in any way at all. > > And to answer your question, no. hmmm well then what is the answer? saying they aren't linked doesn't actually answer my question. I'm specifically asking do all Alts (or even new accounts in general) get placed in Norms of G1-P4? When you say "no" that doesn't actually answer the question either because if the answer is no then the question becomes why would my alt be placed in it? How does MMR work for ALT accounts? Or is G1-P4 just the default MMR for anyone regardless if it a alt or not provided they haven't done placements that is just the mmr where all accounts who haven't done placements go? I know years ago ppl said Silver 2 was "average" maybe the "average" MMR isn't S2 anymore but G1? IDK that's why i'm asking
> [{quoted}](name=CurS1VE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KTvBbBRX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-11T16:56:32.782+0000) > > hmmm well then what is the answer? saying they aren't linked doesn't actually answer my question. I'm specifically asking do all Alts (or even new accounts in general) get placed in Norms of G1-P4? > > When you say "no" that doesn't actually answer the question either because if the answer is no then the question becomes why would my alt be placed in it? > > How does MMR work for ALT accounts? Or is G1-P4 just the default MMR for anyone regardless if it a alt or not provided they haven't done placements that is just the mmr where all accounts who haven't done placements go? > > I know years ago ppl said Silver 2 was "average" maybe the "average" MMR isn't S2 anymore but G1? IDK that's why i'm asking There's no such thing as a rank equivalent for normal MMR. All normal has is its own, separate MMR. If you're facing higher-ranked people on your alt account than your main, it means your alt account's normal MMR is higher. Alt accounts aren't given higher MMRs. They are flagged as alts while leveling, but that no longer matters after hitting level 30.
CurS1VE (NA)
: Do all ALT (Smurf) accounts get the MMR of G1-P4?
Normal MMR and ranked MMR are not linked in any way at all. And to answer your question, no.
νsco boi (EUW)
: Is it a good idea to create a fresh account for ranked?
Getting to a higher rank on your alt would be very unlikely. You'd be better off spending the ~200 games it takes to get to 30 on your main.
: Riot's Mastery Rankings make no sense to me...
For top lane (and mid and for the RAD), the most important metric is CS. You can get an S with zero kills. You can get an S with low kill participation. You can get an S with zero objective damage. You can get an S with zero vision score. You can get a S with terrible damage. You can't get an S without good CS. Your CS was very bad. Also, just as a side note, your build is horrendous.
: What are you supposed to do against a malph support?
> [{quoted}](name=Dewott610,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E1TsscAz,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-11T12:11:07.147+0000) > > when he hits level 6, and he has an adc to burst them down, all he has to do is ult to win the fight. do you just hide under turret when he gets level 6? What do you do against the other supports that get a free engage at 6 (or before then)?
: We're supposed to have a ranked ladder, not a ranked slide.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MTr3tiiq,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-10T03:48:18.897+0000) > > Why does the ladder not start in iron, and you are able to climb up to the top of challenger like a real ladder Because one could lose 100% of one's game and be rated the same as someone who wins 50% of one's games
Kythers (NA)
: Make this go away right now I swear to god
While it does need to be fixed, just go into it and claim what needs to be claimed.
: LoL is a teamluck game
I sure hope you aren't just now figuring out that a game in which two teams of five people face each other is a team game.
: Statistically, why does Blue side still have nearly a 3% higher chance of winning than Red side?
A large amount of people still play with their cameras locked. Blue can access Baron much more easily and safely than purple can. It's probably better to be able to start on red buff than blue buff, and blue gets two people to help with the buff.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TEPByqsc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T11:29:55.134+0000) > > It's being looked at for season 10. You can't seriously actually think that reducing Dorans Shield Passive Sustain for Ranged Champions is really gonna do something.. Most Lane Bullies/Mages or who ever else in Top Lane, never buy item's like Dorans Shield because they have an insane advantage. And they don't need to worry about sustain since most of them get that for free from Klepto procs (which grant potions occasionally), they will also most of the time start with a Corruption Pot and then wait till they get Biscuits so you won't ever be able to punish them for making any mistakes. And most of the Melee Champs in Top Lane have abilities with high Cooldowns so you will be handicapped regardless, since those lane bullies/mages or who ever else will always have ways to disengage/trade and sustain themselves back up with anything that you drop their health to. And most of them don't need to worry about Cooldowns because their Core Item has Item components which already offer easier and better access to better stats and most importantly CDR. After playing Top Lane for a while, I can see why the frustration of every person who plays Top is so high.
> [{quoted}](name=BLIGHTBRINGER,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TEPByqsc,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-11-09T04:43:00.179+0000) > > You can't seriously actually think that reducing Dorans Shield Passive Sustain for Ranged Champions is really gonna do something.. The regen is being kept the same for ranged. It's being increased for melee. For both ranged and melee, the time it takes to regen the health is being reduced (meaning the healing per second is increased). As for whether that's enough, I don't know.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n1ensjAO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-08T17:13:14.912+0000) > > Your item builds and masteries are completely wrong. and where do i look that up. lolking died and i dont know where to find guides anymore
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n1ensjAO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-08T17:23:37.192+0000) > > and where do i look that up. lolking died and i dont know where to find guides anymore I wouldn't look at guides. I would use what's most common. I don't know how accurate these websites are, but https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/ has loads of information and is well-presented. https://champion.gg/ works as well, but I prefer the former. Ideally, you should understand why people take certain masteries and build certain items, but you're probably going to be fine for now just going along with what's most common.
: Okay Seriously, WTF Am I Doing Wrong in Game?
Your item builds and masteries are completely wrong. At the very least, look up what the most common choices are for the champions you play. You also sometimes do stupid shit like take Bard as the RAD or Zyra as the jungler. While you don't do those things often, you shouldn't have to told to not do them at all. Also, I suggest focusing on playing just a couple champions in a couple roles rather than a bunch of champions and all the roles. As for gameplay, I don't really feel like watching replays right now, but if you record yourself playing and show us the recordings, I will watch those. Watching videos of you as you play is better than watching replays anyway.
X3N0N (NA)
: I finally understand why people think that the matchmaking is so bad.
> [{quoted}](name=X3N0N,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iYaZZuuo,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-08T02:54:36.129+0000) > > There is no way that I just became terrible at the game overnight Probably not, but it is plausible you got a lucky streak to get to the promos or an unlucky one to get to where you ended. Play more games. If you deserve (based on your level of performance) to climb, you probably will. If you don't, you probably won't.
Warmas (EUW)
: Well that's been adding doran's shield 10 extra health regen so far.
> [{quoted}](name=Warmas,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TEPByqsc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T12:20:19.916+0000) > > Well that's been adding doran's shield 10 extra health regen so far. And reducing the regen time to 8 seconds instead of 10, but yes
Warmas (EUW)
: Toplane lanebullies
It's being looked at for season 10.
: I miss the days when you could build Shyvana as a Bruiser
: So if lethality isn’t unique a passive anymore...
Because it's a lot more effective to not stack any of the items
BigFBear (EUW)
: Team flamed me for failing Baron Smite... but wtf is that?
My guess would be it was his health increasing due to the time going from 23:59 to 24:00, though I can't test it right now since I'm at work.
Mega Gnar (EUW)
: 1 Loss = Losing Promos?
rujitra (NA)
: Because it takes them no time to ban you. Banning you for being toxic in chat doesn’t take any time away from them working on banning trolls better.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U9Epbk06,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-07T16:28:24.244+0000) > > Because it takes them no time to ban you. Banning you for being toxic in chat doesn’t take any time away from them working on banning trolls better. That's not the issue. The issue is they ban for trivial things while not banning for ruining games.
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rG9GrpqF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-07T10:55:45.763+0000) > > What did your teammates do with their advantages? 300 gold usually translates to nearly zero advantage in lane. It's not enough gold to buy another item on its own and it's unlikely to be enough to give you your first item power spike that early. Their 300 gold is also irrelevant, because the Ekko can one shot them just as well as he can one shot me. We can't pool our gold to negate that advantage. Your power doesn't scale linearly with the amount of gold you have. Crazy how that works.
> [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rG9GrpqF,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-07T11:22:55.118+0000) > > 300 gold translates to nearly zero advantage in lane unless it pushes you over the threshold for an item, as it's not enough gold to buy another item on its own. Your power doesn't scale linearly with the amount of gold you have. I don't speak Dodging, but I'm going to assume all of that translates to "nothing" in English. The real problem is the enemy utilized what they gained while your team did not.
Yenn (NA)
: Early game snowballing caused by consolidated kill gold needs to be fixed before the next season
: Statistically speaking, Your impact in a game with 9 other people is just 10%
: What are you supposed to do against a Nocturne top lane?
> [{quoted}](name=Moretcher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HbNYPr0s,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-06T20:39:08.670+0000) > > I'm no great shakes at Riven but I just experienced hell itself trying to puzzle around a Nocturne top lane. He took teleport ignite and if I burned any movement ability towards him I would need flash to survive his fear and q chase. Is this new or have I just been blissfully unaware of this abomination my entire time toplane? > > What are you supposed to do in this sort of a matchup? If you are afraid of fighting him, just farm. It's not like Nocturne can do anything to Riven.
: mmr system broken?
It means your rank is higher than it should be for your MMR. The only thing you can do to increase your MMR is win.
DeusVult (NA)
: IMO, the PBE buffs to Dorans Shield dont accomplish what Riot wants for it
> [{quoted}](name=DeusVult,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kvkpAJkg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-06T16:38:41.652+0000) > > {{item:2033}} + Teleport are already the go to for most top laners when you know you are going to be poked out of lane by some ranged top laner. > > Adding up to 10 more health to be regenerated over 8 seconds (based %missing health) isnt going to make it easier for tanks or melee top laners to fight into ranged top laners. And the 75% reduced effectiveness for ranged users of shield 100% doesnt matter, since they are already taking offensive items, not shield. Something I also missed with the changes is the regeneration will be happening over 8 seconds instead of 10 seconds. That alone is an increase in health per second of 25%. I don't know if it will be enough, but it's definitely significant. The 75% effectiveness is to make sure it's not taken (or at least not as often) in bot by champions like Vayne.
: Just read that Riot is nerfing jungle XP AGAIN
They're also decreasing respawn timers for the camps.
: Welp ChickenWrap finally added me on his friend's list
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ALAHkf2Z,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-06T15:20:43.944+0000) > > So you losers later, I'm a cool kid now. I'll let you know what popularity feels like. You have my condolences. Stay strong and remember that life is worth living even with people like him in existence.
: How is Renekton's damage not nerfed yet?
Probably because he falls off early and hard Also, he is getting nerfed in season 10.
: Playing aganist a smurf is the most unpleasant experience on this game.
You have 1500 solo queue ranked games just this season and several hundred more in each of the previous three seasons. I have about 2500 SR games in my entire League career. What's the difference between you playing and me making an alt and playing?
: New Conqueror changes
It will continue to give adaptive force.
: Why are people against reoving catch up xp for junglers?
Removing it would increase snowballing. There are better ways to address junglers who permanently gank. There are good-in-design changes coming for season 10. We'll have to see how well they're implemented.
YvesbA (EUW)
: Uhm.. Riot?????
Matchmaking doesn't change.
: GJ on the New conqueror riot!
Cass heals for 20% of her AP with each E.
: Can Junglers Be Punished For Poor Gank Accuracy?
Latarnia40 (EUNE)
: How do I play aginst a AP malphite? He is too strong right now.
: People demand reworks, then they complain about it more than the original champ
When people ask for reworks, they want good reworks. Asking for a shitty rework to be reverted after asking for a rework is reasonable.
Håppy (NA)
: Your ranked system is an embarrassment
> [{quoted}](name=Håppy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GWUFGEwy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-05T12:23:36.028+0000) > >Håppy How ironic
: The balance team in regards to hook champions over ardent champs is honestly astonishing
Censer is for actual supports and Riot does not like actual supports.
Asifion (NA)
: League Auto-pathing [Any Rioter Game Devs Here?]
It's based on total amount of units traveled. The system recognizes terrain, but that's it.
: Do you think this game has been dumbed down?
The only thing I can think of that's been dumbed down is last hitting under a turret. It's really embarrassing what they've done with it. The only other thing worth mentioning is jungling. It hasn't been dumbed down, but it has been opened up to too many champions.
: What's the point of placements if they don,t actually make any sense lol.?
> [{quoted}](name=Shocky Ninja,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m9As5IZe,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-04T04:28:17.415+0000) > > Just finished my placements: 7-1 > Win > Win > Win > Win > Win > Loss > Win > > Silver 2 LOL ok..... You have an MMR that's much higher than the equivalent for silver 2, which is why you have been in games with mid-high golds and even a couple plats. You will be gaining a lot more LP for wins than you lose for losses. I suspect this is done to help lessen the impact of getting lucky or unlucky games while still making them matter. Assuming you maintain a decent win rate, you will climb very quickly. It wouldn't surprise me if you skip the promo games into silver 1.
Shayem (NA)
: Fill Role - Useless?
When you queue and don't have autofill protection, you have a percent chance to autofill even if you're placed with four people who picked fill. Even if you queue with four other people, you can still get autofilled, though it's much harder.
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: ELO hell is real
While true, if you're there, it means you are where you are supposed to be for your level of performance.
Naalith (NA)
: Can we fix normal queue times now?
If the queue time goes over a certain amount of time, you need to restart it. When someone dodges or doesn't accept when it does pop, if you don't get a game within a minute, you need to restart it. These problems have existed since League was created. Since your estimated queue time is 3 minutes, I would say if it goes above 3.5 or 4, restart it. The estimated queue time for normal games on most of my accounts is about 3.5 minutes. I very rarely get a queue that goes above 4.
Exibir mais

Darkdemon653

Nível 35 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão