kuzzy47 (EUW)
: He is 52 % in plat plus. And in low elo hes too braindead and easy to be effective. The fact hes unccable and running like a r%%%%% around is annoying the crap out of me.
> [{quoted}](name=kuzzy47,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wbz01pzo,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-05-23T20:00:18.985+0000) > > He is 52 % in plat plus. And in low elo hes too braindead and easy to be effective. > The fact hes unccable and running like a r%%%%% around is annoying the crap out of me. Thank you for pointing that out for the clowns on these boards
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
GreenLore (EUW)
: Then how come that there are so many more male "non-attractive" champs than female ones? And there are so many other characteristics besides "good-looking" that can be represented in a characters design. For example Illaoi has a very muscular design, which makes you feel strong and powerful. However you wouldn't get the same vibe from her character if she had a bodytype like Lux.
I would be that the popular of female human or human like champions correlates very well with how hot they are. Just a guess based on human nature.
Saezio (EUNE)
: And I am saying that picking supportive support champs (not the OP as a general) means certain things. And that damage supports are better to pick in low elo instead of heals/shields/tanks etc. I am explaining to OP why some supports in that ELO won't pick what OP considers good, and what is the logic behind it.
I undesrtand what you are trying to say. But I am telling you, from observing 10s of thousands of ranked matches over the years...fiddle support nearly always fails hard. I have zero confidence when I see it. Even if high damage lux and brand and vel are good...he is not them. He cant do the damage without exposing himself, unlike the ones I just mentiond
mærk (NA)
: I've never seen someone complained in the forums and was actually decent at the game or even decent in Life.
yeah? and how many peoples lives do you know about from the forums? What an asinine remark. You should be banned for saying something so utterly absurd.
Saezio (EUNE)
: LOL, picking supportive support chars in low elo means A) you don't have enough confidence that you are better than that elo B) you believe your botlaner is capable of carrying If you wanna climb at support positions in that elo you want brand/zyra/pyke/xerath/velkoz.
Thats great. I don't play support. So don't talk to me as if I do. Regardless of what you say doesnt change WHAT PEOPLE USUALLY DO, and what they DO, is suck a dick with Fiddle support.
: Oh wait you play Olaf top. I mean isn't Kai'sa supposed to be able to position well? As long as Fiddle keeps poking and ults right (with Zhonyas) it should be ok.
> [{quoted}](name=nguforever,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dvEZslUA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-20T21:49:13.564+0000) > > Oh wait you play Olaf top. I mean isn't Kai'sa supposed to be able to position well? As long as Fiddle keeps poking and ults right (with Zhonyas) it should be ok. What does what I do with olaf in top lane have to do with watching with nearly 100% of the time, fiddle sucking ass at bot and wrecking the match?
: Lux and Fiddlesticks are the best supports
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dvEZslUA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-20T21:46:41.371+0000) > > Lux and Fiddlesticks are the best supports Lux is great. Fiddle, no
Comentários de Rioters
GreenLore (EUW)
: The problem is that if you tried to make a list of champions that are female and don't have the generic sexy-look, then it'd be waaay smaller. It'd look roughly like this {{champion:1}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:142}} (so roughly a fourth of the list posted above for the male ones) with maybe 1-3 more depending on your opinion. And even then ~half of these here are designed to look cute.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenLore,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3u6ohxgZ,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2019-05-20T17:31:02.120+0000) > > The problem is that if you tried to make a list of champions that are female and don't have the generic sexy-look, then it'd be waaay smaller. > It'd look roughly like this > {{champion:1}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:142}} (so roughly a fourth of the list posted above for the male ones) with maybe 1-3 more depending on your opinion. > And even then ~half of these here are designed to look cute. In case you missed the memo, humans are designed to look attractive. Which is why we have attractive male or female physical qualities. Drawing a character with appealing qualities is no different than writing a character tha has virtuous qualities, as they are both ideals. Of course you can write a bad guy....or draw something meant to not look attractive.
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkinPrime,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3u6ohxgZ,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-05-19T15:42:26.715+0000) > > Okay dude. I never said all male characters were jacked. But there are plenty who are. > > But congrats on arguing against something I never said. You clearly a master of reading comprehension you neither specified that ALL males are jacked, nor that SOME males are jacked and others arent, you just said that the Male champions are jacked and showing it, that would definitely lead to misunderstandings and assumptions
Try using logic. I play the game right? Cleary there are champions that are "male" and not even human. So its likely that if I say "and male characters are jacked" I am only talking about A) HUMAN like male characters and B)The ones that we can see are jacked. You are here to try to score points in arguments, not actually understand what people are saying. Thats what it looks like to me, when you make pointless points.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkinPrime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E1JNl5hg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-19T16:57:06.977+0000) > > Super tanky Urgot's the squishiest of all the juggernauts and has no in-fight sustain, you know that, right? > tons of CC At the cost of survivability > TONS of damage Again, juggernaut > honestly, I never have been in a match where he wasn't groan worthy. Hes always a problem. Have you considered counterplaying him? He's a tank buster who deals only physical damage, and he's still very easy to kite with a half-decent marksman
Bull fucking shit. He has a 4 second shield that scales off of 150% AD and 15% bonus health.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: This game isn't enjoyable anymore. And it's the community's fault.
You, along with most people, dont seem to understand that the very nature of a game where your indiviual ranking is based on too much you can't control leads to feeling powerless, which manifests itself as anger and frustration or sadness. Thats what it does it anyone in any aspect of life. This game will always bring out the worst in people, as they often feel cheated of their time or a victory, and possibly carry it over into the next games. I have suggested ways to mitigate this, such as having a personal rank that is soley based on the champions average KDA, ward placing, farming etc. It would be different from champ to champ. This way, you can look at a player and go, wow he has a very high rank despite being in silver IV. Because his performance is high, regardless of the wins.
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkinPrime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6qTEf9v7,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-18T21:47:46.946+0000) > > A summoner had already disconnected. Nothing lose. But the low penalty for losing with modest LP reward will keep players in even if they dont like the set up of the champion. > > I think a lot of people would queue up for it. It lets them play with little risk and learn to achieve a comeback since the AFK team is probably now behind. Why would you queue up for a chance at less LP on a game that's already in the enemy's favor instead of queueing for normal gains? I have never heard anyone be like "oh boy i sure wish there was a special queue that'd give me the chance at getting less LP while the wait time is 10x as long!
Myabe you are short on time. Maybe you thrive of overcoming odds. Many reasons.
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkinPrime,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3u6ohxgZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-18T20:57:16.835+0000) > > Are the male characters super jacked, good looking and have killer abs often showing. Yes. {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:26}} all male characters, and not jacked and showing it, and a decent amount of them arent good looking, what double standard?
Okay dude. I never said all male characters were jacked. But there are plenty who are. But congrats on arguing against something I never said. You clearly a master of reading comprehension
: This is such a terrible idea, even if it's the same champion they wish to play, they might want different runes or different items, they would join into a lane that's already had an advantage as you're taking over a player that is behind in gold and exp by a lot. Also implementing this would be terribly hard with not a big payoff. Do you have any idea of how unlikely it'd be for a person to get a champion they like/are good with+ the enemy comp, runes, items? afks are nowhere near as common as people make them out to be either so you would never get a game. Also who'd even queue for that instead of queueing for the normal playlists? What they need to fix is not punishing the players that get an afk on their team but that in itself is pretty hard as people could abuse it and "take one for the team" de moment the game doesn't go their way to spare their team the big LP loss.
First of all, if they want different runes or items, they go into the queue knowing that it possible being what they want. Second, its likely to be close to what they run anyways. So if AFKs are not as near common as people make them out to be, then we wouldnt need many people to be interested in this for this to work. As for who would queue up, people obviously not with your mindset. Maybe you want to get a short match it. Maybe you play really well late game. Maybe you like the idea of not risking much Lp but also not gaining much. Mabye you like to be a hero and you thrive off of beating the odds. Not all AFKs are due to the players choice. Sometimes they lose internet or real life stuff comes up. No amount of punishing will fix that.
usul1202 (NA)
: I don't think there's a sustainably large number of people who would q up for that queue, especially since you'd need a very large number of people (what happens if a kogmaw or Ivern afks?) to even ballpark the correct mmr. It would also require completely restructuring how the game associates your account with that match, and would almost certainly have a higher rate of the fill in afking when they get in. "this guy took klepto Draven and is down 2 levels. Fuck that, conq is best. *a summoner has disconnected*".
A summoner had already disconnected. Nothing lose. But the low penalty for losing with modest LP reward will keep players in even if they dont like the set up of the champion. I think a lot of people would queue up for it. It lets them play with little risk and learn to achieve a comeback since the AFK team is probably now behind.
: Changes for the sake of change...not a good enough reason?
Is it gratuitous sexuality, sure. Are the male characters super jacked, good looking and have killer abs often showing. Yes. Does anyone whine? No. Double standard.
Comentários de Rioters
Falrein (EUW)
: She needed changes. Her model was bad. Naturally, her art followed. Her outfit was questionnable, her design wasn't that good... I'm saying this as a Morgana main. I like her before, but she needed these changes
> [{quoted}](name=Falrein,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3u6ohxgZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-18T20:16:49.815+0000) > > She needed changes. Her model was bad. Naturally, her art followed. Her outfit was questionnable, her design wasn't that good... I'm saying this as a Morgana main. I like her before, but she needed these changes Her outfit was terrible? You mean not PC enough?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Saezio (EUNE)
: So you want comebacks to be even more rare. LOL I strongly disagree and think comebacks should be more common. ATM the % of games where the team with 1st tower wins is too damn high
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8EFdBs9h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-18T17:47:02.239+0000) > > So you want comebacks to be even more rare. LOL > I strongly disagree and think comebacks should be more common. ATM the % of games where the team with 1st tower wins is too damn high No. I never said that. I dont want combacks to be based on something so stupid.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Same reason QSS can basically invalidate whole champions nearly every fight. Also, it is skill to know when the death timers are long and you shouldn't die or if they are long that you can spend all your team's CDs on the same person to make the next fight a 4v5, or to even realise IF you can end or will feed all kills to respawns and end up losing the game because of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1BReqJ7R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-18T17:44:31.631+0000) > > Same reason QSS can basically invalidate whole champions nearly every fight. > > Also, it is skill to know when the death timers are long and you shouldn't die or if they are long that you can spend all your team's CDs on the same person to make the next fight a 4v5, or to even realise IF you can end or will feed all kills to respawns and end up losing the game because of it. No its not. Its just chance. A good player may not mess up one time, and other players on the other team more often, but the ONE time he messes up in the match, due to death timers, means his mistake just invalided his superior overall play. That is not a game
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: He can be autoed and skill shotted within the wall. I've done it.
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6hoO7EJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-18T17:14:02.236+0000) > > He can be autoed and skill shotted within the wall. I've done it. maybe if he was targeted before he vanished
: Just because you've played a ton of games doesn't mean your right. Youre still in Silver and clearly don't know weaknesses to low elo freelo champs like Darius and Yi.
> [{quoted}](name=G Master Hung,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8avcvWez,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T21:49:13.725+0000) > > Just because you've played a ton of games doesn't mean your right. Youre still in Silver and clearly don't know weaknesses to low elo freelo champs like Darius and Yi. Silver on this account. And also, I main who I like even if I counter pick myself. I know those champions weaknesses. A champion having a weakness does mean they are not busted, or too tilt stacking. Like everyone else, you just say things that ultimately mean nothing.
: You're confusing gamers with addicts. Gamers who play inferior games note that they're inferior, stop playing, and find a different game. Gamers who make this conclusion and keep playing it are either bandwagoning with others in saying that the game is inferior when they truthfully feel it's not (they're lying)...or they think it's genuinely a good game "if not for [insert reasons here]" (typical denial of addiction) So let me rephrase: If you're trash talking the game, specifically the elements made by CT, are you riding on the bandwagon of CT haters while actually enjoying the game, or are you simply that adamant that without CT the game would be better?
I am not confusing anything. The game would be better without CT. Sometimes I enjoy the game. Often times I don't. Sometimes it seems like a good game, sometimes I am reminded how unbalanced the game is and how Riot plays favortism with certain champions.
Comentários de Rioters
usul1202 (NA)
: I disagree. it's annoying, but it's also how his kit works, and brings legitimate drawbacks. Balanced, but annoying
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8avcvWez,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T19:35:12.299+0000) > > I disagree. it's annoying, but it's also how his kit works, and brings legitimate drawbacks. Balanced, but annoying What are you referring to?
: Then why waste time screaming about it? If your goal is to outclass them, why spend all the time trash talking?
Because I like to play games. The reason so many trash companies make money is because gamers, because they love gaming so much they are willing to put up with trash companies and inferior products. This is the reason bad companies keep doing well.
: Every champion has something they do that is "OP" and a major part of the strategy in this game is picking a champ with an OP thing that does well against your opponent's OP thing, or, if you had an early pick, doing what you can to minimize the impact of their OP thing. {{champion:11}} You need hard CC to deal with Yi, unless you really get in his face early on to set him behind. Most people know this, and if they don't, they will. {{champion:157}} Again, hard CC is key. Most matchups against Yasuo also hinge on the early game ({{champion:55}} in particular relies heavily on hitting her level 2 powerspike and if not, getting jungle pressure... and if not, well... rip.) {{champion:122}} People need to avoid his outer Q. He does have a lot of damage, and the ability to completely turn a teamfight, but it really hinges on him getting a lead in lane and people not avoiding his outer Q. Without the heal he tends to die fairly quickly, and a lot of champions have the mobility to maneuver around him. I see what you're getting at though, these are 3 champions that are VERY difficult to deal with when ahead, and are very good at punishing the entire enemy team for a single person's mistakes.
> [{quoted}](name=Queen Weeß,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8avcvWez,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-17T18:10:22.622+0000) > > Every champion has something they do that is "OP" and a major part of the strategy in this game is picking a champ with an OP thing that does well against your opponent's OP thing, or, if you had an early pick, doing what you can to minimize the impact of their OP thing. > > {{champion:11}} You need hard CC to deal with Yi, unless you really get in his face early on to set him behind. Most people know this, and if they don't, they will. > {{champion:157}} Again, hard CC is key. Most matchups against Yasuo also hinge on the early game ({{champion:55}} in particular relies heavily on hitting her level 2 powerspike and if not, getting jungle pressure... and if not, well... rip.) > {{champion:122}} People need to avoid his outer Q. He does have a lot of damage, and the ability to completely turn a teamfight, but it really hinges on him getting a lead in lane and people not avoiding his outer Q. Without the heal he tends to die fairly quickly, and a lot of champions have the mobility to maneuver around him. > > I see what you're getting at though, these are 3 champions that are VERY difficult to deal with when ahead, and are very good at punishing the entire enemy team for a single person's mistakes. Yes that is my point. Even CC...well, Yi is so good at just dodging anything with his Q and Yas windwall blocks everything incoming.
Vulkus I (NA)
: I don't think that's how it works I groan whenever I see a {{champion:86}} because he's fucking annoying but I don't think he's broken
> [{quoted}](name=Vulkus I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8avcvWez,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-17T16:14:43.654+0000) > > I don't think that's how it works > I groan whenever I see a {{champion:86}} because he's fucking annoying but I don't think he's broken Being annoying is the same thing---it stacks tilt, and takes more mentally to play against because of how much it grates and wears on you during the match. But yes, he is annnoying AF. Silences you, despite the fact that he looks too stupid to even spell his own name, runs in, runs out, then spins like a moron.
: Darius doesn't slaughter anything. That champion is complete garbage.
> [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8avcvWez,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-17T16:15:43.083+0000) > > Darius doesn't slaughter anything. That champion is complete garbage. I mean, I can only speak from 10k ranked matches at top...so what do I know, but in the overall picture, he is more more annoying and quit hard to to kill later on because he is so damn tanky and heals in big chunks
usul1202 (NA)
: {{champion:202}} makes me groan. He's not op (most balanced spot he's been at in ages imo), he's just so goddamn speedy.
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8avcvWez,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-17T17:26:49.334+0000) > > {{champion:202}} makes me groan. He's not op (most balanced spot he's been at in ages imo), he's just so goddamn speedy. Yes, he does a thing a little too well.
cars3n (NA)
: Everyone thinks different things. You think Riven is easier to kill than Darius, I think Darius is ten times easier to kill than riven.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaum1568,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8avcvWez,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-17T17:38:26.962+0000) > > Everyone thinks different things. You think Riven is easier to kill than Darius, I think Darius is ten times easier to kill than riven. I mean, given how many ranked games ive played at top over the last 5 years (not on this account), my observation is that Darius is more of a problem in more games, and even if hes not, he often brings a balance to their team, such as tankiness, that riven does not.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Preface, this is not my opinion, but it's come up a lot in the past couple weeks... "CertainlyT's champions are frustrating and unfun to play against, and it feels as if he thinks that these frustrations are good and more challenging for the game. It's unhealthy to literally design a champion meant to frustrate and annoy the player base when facing them in game." That's all constructive. That's all reasonable. I'm not getting into this argument, because I don't care about it like that, but the argument itself is honestly not "wrong." Where it crosses the line, no matter who agrees with you, is when you arbitrarily make a statement that they should be fired for your beliefs. He's doing his job. Arguably, people may or may not think he's doing a *bad* job...but he's not doing anything **wrong**, technically, and calling for someone's termination from your opinion and bias is not at all constructive or respectful. First of all, if you want a job done right, do it yourself. I don't see you designing any champions, writing any game code, or any of that. If you're such an expert that you can call for his firing that cleanly, why not simply show him up and *take* his job? Right...you're not an *actual* expert in the field. Second, if you don't like the performance or how something is done, you work to resolve the problem. The problem is not the man. The problem is the design and the player frustration. Now...speaking of player frustration, I'll throw out my own unpopular opinion: this game is the MOBA equivalent of fucking Call of Duty. People come off consistently in all games at any elo as elitist, and in low elo, these "elites" give up and start a flame war at the literal first sign of ANYTHING going wrong. In mid-to-high elos, there's been an increasing number of hard inting trolls that quite literally never intended to play to win. And to top all of that off, the system punishes anyone who gets fed up with this environment almost more than they punish the *cause* of the frustration, **especially** in the cases of hard-inting trolls who stay out of chat and report those who protest their antics. Then to put the icing on the cake, everyone comes HERE whenever they have a problem with anything, as if us or the (**volunteer!**) mods can just go pull a Red aside whenever we feel like it and whisper sweet nothings in their ear until they let them off the hook. How many jumps in logic does it take to get to that point? Or is it more like someone just jumped off the logic train in general? What needs to happen before we start calling for people to be fired is to work on all the DOZENS of reasons this community has been going to hell on the rift. On another note...you know why they disabled finishers right? That happened because of a [post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/GN0cboPj-new-house-mission-finishers-trigger-epilepsy) on *these boards* regarding photosensitive epilepsy. Riot changed *everything* for a player-base *minority*, I don't think it's exactly fair to say they don't give a shit. It's more fair to say they don't give a shit about **garbage complaints** about **trifles**.
"First of all, if you want a job done right, do it yourself. I don't see you designing any champions, writing any game code, or any of that." You have no idea what kinds of projects and apps I have in development right now. If I can eventually end Riots success, I will. Its my long term goal actually.
: "more of the community likes him than dislikes him" Completely irrelevant when it comes to balancing a game or game theory in general
Haha really? You are writing essays to prove that your analogy is good? I have never even heard of anyone refusing the sale when someone produces a valid ID. If the sale is refused the person needs to get their eyes checked or check their judgement because it sucks. YOU....are amazing. You just cant accept your analogy was bad. It grates on your ego so much. How sad that you put this much more effort into this.
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkinPrime,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=zUMbAdJH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-14T22:36:39.898+0000) > > No, his E. Whether or not its strong or too good even is besides the point. Hitboxes should be consitent But it’s point and click, the animation is him slamming his axes into you. There isn’t a hit box for a point and click single target spell.
> [{quoted}](name=Polaris I,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=zUMbAdJH,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-05-15T03:14:45.585+0000) > > But it’s point and click, the animation is him slamming his axes into you. There isn’t a hit box for a point and click single target spell. Buty there is a range indicator and if you try to use it to understand how far you can be away from the target to cast his E, you will be mislead
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkinPrime,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=zUMbAdJH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-14T22:36:39.898+0000) > > No, his E. Whether or not its strong or too good even is besides the point. Hitboxes should be consitent If you're sure you're talking about his E, can you explain what you mean by a consistent hitbox on a point-and-click targeted ability?
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=zUMbAdJH,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T22:41:51.775+0000) > > If you're sure you're talking about his E, can you explain what you mean by a consistent hitbox on a point-and-click targeted ability? When you hover over the ability it shows the range. A circle that shows the range of the ability. When you actually try to use it, it seem like a much shorter range than indicated by the lines
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

DarkinPrime

Nível 70 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão