Comentários de Rioters
Naffy (NA)
: The Average Game Of A Diamond Player
There's even trolls in Challenger and Grandmaster. I watched a Annie Bot game with a trolling Pyke who was purposely making bad plays in bot, following Yi and stealing his jungle, and then trying to get teammates killed by fake-engaging and walking away without using any cc. There weren't nearly this many trolls in season 2-3. But there were quite a few AFK, mostly in the time before other servers were made.
Comentários de Rioters
: Can anyone explain how tanks can actually be tanks.
I build HP and Armor all the time as a mid mage and still get deleted instantly by Zeds and Talons, so I can only imagine the annoyance tanks must feel. People say to rush this, but it's not Season 6 anymore where Lethality wasn't as crazy. Tanks seem to get get replaced with Bruisers who can not only tank just as efficiently but also deal respectable damage to the backlines.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: If someone is AFK long enough to not appear on the honors screen, the rest of the team shouldn't lose LP.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XfkPahMG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-30T11:34:37.300+0000) > > If someone is AFK long enough to not appear on the honors screen, the rest of the team shouldn't lose LP. Or at least halve the loss.
Bârd (NA)
: The old Rune System wasn't perfect, but it was better than this.
I miss being able to really customize what I wanted into each stat. I miss it so much.
: Banned for insulting inting player
Be the better player. Mute and keep playing harder than ever. Or surrender at earliest convenience to get into a more winnable match. If you do play it out, play as if you are as good as two players. Ignore the feeder, pressure lanes AND objectives, don't take risky flashy plays, split push with proper vision (there should be at least 3 far sights and 1 lens) with map control, then regroup for objectives. Sure, it's easier said than done, but 4v6's are absolutely winnable, it just takes patience and for your team to not lose their cool, and focus on macro rather than bickering. To win such games is extremely rewarding to the psyche.
klin537 (NA)
: does lp gain/loss have any basis in your stats that game?
No. It's based off win or lose. If you go 15/0/5 and lose, you will fall in rank. If you go 0/15/0 and win, you will climb in rank. You are only 20% of the team. Unfortunately, this is how the game works. It doesn't matter how hard you try individually, as long as your team is better overall than the enemy team.
TheGrot (NA)
: Riot Should Remove JG Autofill
I want to play a custom game where there's top, mid, and 3 bot lol, because that's basically where all the action has to take place now. Adc, traditional support, and the all new jungle support in the same lane lol. New meta predicted for 2025. Sure if the enemy team doesn't do the same, there'll be some serious level disavantage, but with the extra wards they won't be able to be ganked without global teleports. Can chip away at towers and zone the enemy adc and support off of farm. Bot lane will become cozy. You'll be able to get to know your jungler, support and adc.
: Its absurd that any mage/support/Assass can get a free/600 gold zhonyas that throws counterplay out
Weird. I don't know why you you aren't seeing the full build path. You definitely still have to have the stopwatch to build Zhonyas unless you have the utility rune page that unlocks it at mid game before you can use it.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Xavanic (NA)
: this is why ive started playing HoTS, snowballing is almost non-exsistant, and on top of this the game is less stressful, also lol is just gonna keep getting worse with their champs, soon we will have a healer tank assassin hybrid, its like they have no set goal in mind for a champ and just want them to do everything now a days
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YL6bpilf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-01T01:59:59.385+0000) > > this is why ive started playing HoTS, snowballing is almost non-exsistant, and on top of this the game is less stressful, also lol is just gonna keep getting worse with their champs, soon we will have a healer tank assassin hybrid, its like they have no set goal in mind for a champ and just want them to do everything now a days I keep hearing so much good info about HoTS that I might jump to it if things don't change.
: Question......Why is Lee Sin in every game?
1. Mobility 2. Fast clear 3. Execute 4. Poke 5. AOE knockup 6. Gap closer 7. Easy escape 8. Outplay potential 9. Sustain 10. Ally shielding It's no wonder such a champion with a toolkit like that to be as popular as they are.
: I got auto filled Jungle 2 games in a row
Maybe double support top/bot will make a return.
Comentários de Rioters
: In my opinion, reducing your C game is better than improving your A game. For example, your C game is making a shit ton of mistakes which could be : 1. Chasing into FOW without knowing where enemy team is. 2. Taking bad trades in lane. Taking risky CS _and _ dying. 3. Helping your jungler when you lose in a 2v2, or are low on mana, or have a huge wave under turret. Your A game is when you’re CSing perfectly and are fed as hell. Or even having huge map pressure and teamfight presence. None of your A game matters if you are still making the same mistakes in the C game. You’ll be trading kill for kill, which in turn reduces your map pressure, which in turn make it so that you have less chance to win the game. Playing both your A and C game at the same time will hinder or even bring your climb to a halt, where you feel like you have plateud. For me, I climbed from Gold 2 to Plat 3 in 2 weeks, after being hardstuck Gold 2 for 4 months. I simply reduced the amount of my deaths from chasing kills, as well as giving up CS in lane if I had to. Playing safe but smart means Im lowering my C which in turn gives more room for My A game to shine.
The problem I have with skipping out on risky CS is you still end up with a fed opponent that will out-level and out-damage you. Your entire early game consists of AFK watching them farm and not be able to do anything about it. Wait for jungler is not always an option, and roaming is countered by TP. Then when they finally release the minions, you have to last hit under tower, which furthers the gap between you and them. I've been in this situation many times and it just costs the game as they are able to carry better with their gold and level lead.
: How do u win as a Melee against a ranged mage or adc
Can't vouch for other mages, but a Fiora, Camille, Kled, Irelia or Riven vs Annie is a sad day for Annie. Jump on top of her and she is easy toast with a side of milk.
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot should remove autofill in general. Why would you even create a system of always playing in preferred role if it puts you out of it every other game? Makes no fucking sense to me. Just make me wait another 5 minutes, whatever - I'll go put a Pokemon into a gym so I get some juicy PokeCoins next day. No biggie for me. And if it was a biggie for someone else - he can always pick autofill role.
> [{quoted}](name=Ensign Tor%%%%,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IdErbqB6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-29T20:19:02.242+0000) > > Riot should remove autofill in general. Why would you even create a system of always playing in preferred role if it puts you out of it every other game? Makes no fucking sense to me. Just make me wait another 5 minutes, whatever - I'll go put a Pokemon into a gym so I get some juicy PokeCoins next day. No biggie for me. > > And if it was a biggie for someone else - he can always pick autofill role. Add me bro, I need frenz to cap gigantamaxes :<
: Dreading playing this Season in Ranked.
I predict that I'm going to find a cozy home in Bronze from Plat this season :) Then I will be reported/banned for smurfing when I go 30/0 every few games. Can't wait!
zCyclone (EUW)
: FPS and PING is just a toxicity problem itself
Who else remembers the client before the previous one? https://d1h69ey09xg1xv.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/lol-client-home.jpg This was the greatest client of League there ever was. It was more visually appealing and also did not crash, two wins easily over what we have now.
Eedat (NA)
: You seem to think keeping server space up for TT is free. It is not. It's an old relic that continually eats money. So they weighed the cost and risk of revamping it to the possible gains and came to their conclusion. Tbh I think the only reason it made it this far is to keep the majority of bots out of other queues
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pxKloAuM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-03T01:38:36.415+0000) > > You seem to think keeping server space up for TT is free. It is not. It's an old relic that continually eats money. So they weighed the cost and risk of revamping it to the possible gains and came to their conclusion. Tbh I think the only reason it made it this far is to keep the majority of bots out of other queues I presume most of the infrastructure for 3v3s is exactly the same as the 5v5s, just over a different and smaller map, which the burden of rendering is on the client and not the server (champion and map rendering data is stored in the game's directory of course). This is how we can mod champions and the maps if we wanted to. As far as server computational usage goes, bandwidth and wattage usage is going to be less than that of 5v5s, and server physical space in itself is one of the more negligible expenditures when it comes to network systems. For ex, a 100TB NAS is only like $8,000, which is a drop in the ocean for even a small business. If anything, Riot has lost revenue, not freed up revenue, by losing the players who primarily played 3v3's by losing the potential of those people spending money on the game. There was only one valid reason to discontinue it that I can think of and it is not wanting to keep having to patch/support it, to free up employee time to focus on the other game modes. "How many people who mostly play 3v3s purchased something and how much revenue did we make?" "How much do we pay employees to keep this mode patched each update made to champions and 5v5s?" If that results in a net loss, then that would be a green flag to give it the boot.
: The this dude is inting effect.
Feeding/Snowballing are core components of this game. The game specifically allows for them to happen as they are inverse. I hate when people go 0/6 and immediately get called an intentional feeder when most of their deaths were in their own lane, when they are honestly trying, rather than being someone deliberately walking into the enemy over and over, or just running it down mid and dying to towers (most deaths will be from towers anyway, and not directly feeding an enemy, so there's that too). I also hate how people ignore assists when they call out scores. I've seen 0/6/12 being called an inter. when that's basically no difference than being 12/6/0.
Comentários de Rioters
: Playing supp feels like ass
So, support is warm and tight.
Comentários de Rioters
: Normals are too competitive
People come into Normals upset after losing hard in Ranked. That's why.
Yez (EUW)
: Edge of night skillcap reduced
Can you imagine if Zhonya's automatically went into effect before the player reaches 1 HP? Haha, how op would that be. Perfect timing every time!
: Just Nerf Elder Execute to 5% and I'm sure people will stop complaining
puśsý (NA)
: Season 10 makes or breaks it.
Season 10 is here already. Looks like a wash. See you guys over at DoTA2.
: >Your rank would be an accurate representation of whether or not you're good at champions who win 1v1s FTFY. My silver ass could easily end up high plat in that kind of mode, because I'm good at two champions who are good in 1v1s. Doesn't represent skill at all. Just represents who mains Nasus.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oEkf0p0z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-22T01:16:25.448+0000) > > FTFY. My silver ass could easily end up high plat in that kind of mode, because I'm good at two champions who are good in 1v1s. > > Doesn't represent skill at all. Just represents who mains Nasus. Then you can put together a roster of 3 champions so that if 1 dies to a counterpick, you can counterpick that counterpick and cycle between the three.
: Season 11 Changes to SR Map
Oh man. I just realized toppom lane is not gankable by jungler LOL
AIQ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5fULvrOH,comment-id=00020004,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:10:14.772+0000) > > Reminder. Just because the colour scheme doesn't hurt your or gives you a headache or some other side effect it doesn't mean that its the same for other people. > > I have an issue with hues of purple, especially if it's mixed with blue and it flashes (lightning spells in KOTOR almost made want to throw up and i had to quit playing the character) > > You can never know what affects people True, but would you say you are in the majority or that the amount of people affected by these changes were truly because of dragons? Remember, these people played league, meaning the tint/reds/blues that were already in the game just made more profound suddenly impacted people more? And a significant margin? Those people were not affected by normal SR, but 10% of the community is red sensitive and so infernal needs to be disabled? Rain affects them too? (since all other colors and effects are the same for ocean just more profound) These sensitivities should have existed BEFORE Dragons yet it's only after? Seems awfully convenient. I do not doubt some are affected, but I strongly doubt it's as significant of the player base. Additionally these should be affecting them in movies and other games that are much more intense than league. I'm under the impression that their "brains are hurting" because they are so used to the map and when a dragon spawns everything changes. Regardless meddler said they will be reducing them. While I still think it's unnecessary I am not impacted by the change either way, so if it makes more people happy so be it since I remain neutral.
The poison itself isn't primarily the changes themselves. The poison is the fact that we as the end user who openly support this game, especially those who have been around for all of its 10 years, have absolutely no say before massive changes are implemented, and we equally have no say in the trivial things that have been driving us mad for years. If a company cared enough about growth opportunities, they would statistically poll their consumers and if the results were that 70% of consumers found an extreme interest to the idea that their coffee would now contain different ingredients than what they were used to even without a choice to opt out for the remaining 30%, especially after sampling is made available, then of course there would be less severe backlash because -we- decided as a whole that that was what we wanted. Damage control is important, but damage prevention is vastly more optimal. Again, minority will be shafted, there is no way around that with leveraging decisions via statistics. However, we can at least still uncover the best positive outcome. Change for the sake of change has never been a particularly strong strategy in the business world and ultimately ends up doing more harm than good. The implementation of something new without the removal or deterioration of something old is more preferable. Sometimes even changing nothing is better than changing just to attempt to refresh things. A better idea would have been instead for Riot to address the plethora of trivial matters raised over the years for Season 10. It could have been as simple as duplicate Season 9, patch it up, sharpen, polish and re-shipping it would have yielded a much more happier crowd overall. The changes would have been more well-received as they came from the players themselves. These boards would become desolate or a paradise full of praising. Yet, here we still are, disgruntled, reminiscing, hoping, speculating, and complaining. Now, one could certainly argue that this is not our game. One could also tack on the compound argument that the game is free to play and that you are free to leave if you do not like it. Regardless, the game would undoubtedly become more prosperous, enjoyable and sustainable if the player had just a little more voice over the state of the game. We are capable of great ideas too and would love to see them brought to life. This simple concept would take the game to a new level, if enough players shared the same sentiments for changes to be released. The game still has potential to become far greater than it has ever been and waiting for this moment is why some of us veteran players are still sticking around. But it is indeed their game to do as they wish. Though, when the underlining qualities of something completely diminish, so will its supporters.
Comentários de Rioters
AIQ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkstar Annie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5fULvrOH,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T17:15:47.090+0000) > > Then one morning, you are told that the beverage will from now on be made with saliva instead of milk, for no reason other than to "shake things up". > > Some will still drink despite the odd flavor. Fewer may actually enjoy it more. But the majority are guaranteed to be repulsed and bail. So While I agree that if this were the case your statement is accurate, but I fail to see what is spit vs just a new milk/creamer. Spit is extremely derogatory indicating that Riot is doing something to spite or attack players. Doing something deliberately to ruin the players experience. While you may not like the changes and you are entitled to your opinion, nothing about preseason tells me that Riot is making the changes to "spit" into players coffee. I could see if Riot said, "you know what you guys want longer games? How about this... Nexus towers have 1,000,000 HP. Enjoy!" That would be a change clearly with the intent to spite players. Or the Yasuo buff they trolled with that he had the AOE q's.
You can still make decisions that will have negative impacts while sincerely not knowing or believing that they will. It's just optimistic decision making based on either blind faith or ignorance (lack of using tools and logic to determine what really is the best choice that most can benefit from, or at least learning what _not_ to assume about the majority). You don't have to necessarily spit in one's coffee as a deliberate attack. You very well could just have a strong belief that your spit happens to taste better than milk, and therefore become apt to sharing if you are in power to do so. But it will always be better to first verify if what you are about to do is actually desired by those you affect rather than to assume. I can certainly tell you the things that I specifically don't like, but I'm just one mind within a larger mass. Individually I don't matter. Just another voice in the crowd of other loud, either angry or excited individuals. It's the main issue of a dichotomy and having differing views on a large scale. No one really knows what's best unless those in power take the epistemological and pragmatic approach of logical research and survey before marking a finalization. No one knows what's right or wrong because its subjective to any one individual, so aggregate the opinions and base the decisions on the results. Problems can be at least solved for the majority, with input and math. I think that's good enough. You agree? Sure, there's always going to be someone who gets shafted, but it's still better that those who fall into that category be the minority. The somewhat good thing here is that there will always be time spare for adjustments, since this is the preseason after all, which can be seen as a beta testing phase anyway. Though, as I've observed with Riot each season, major gameplay changes are typically final and that the preseason is mostly used to address unexpected game-breaking bugs and fine-tuning of the major changes will be done throughout the season. Never have they scrapped anything altogether right after release. At least I can say they are firm with their decisions. Uncertainty does not garner followers.
Comentários de Rioters
Anhydrax (NA)
: Top lane is terrible in Preseason 10
Delete top lane. Add a split lane in bottom for a 2v2 and a 1v1 right next each other. I'm just joking. Or am I?
AIQ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkstar Annie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5fULvrOH,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-11-22T05:32:03.052+0000) > > I commend you for your optimism, but you might be just a tad bit too optimistic. If someone spits in my coffee, I wouldn't be as readily accepting as you to shrug it off and still take a sip. And what here is equal to spitting in your coffee and why? This is more, oh you wanted cream and not decaf let me fix that.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5fULvrOH,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2019-11-22T14:33:54.541+0000) > > And what here is equal to spitting in your coffee and why? > This is more, oh you wanted cream and not decaf let me fix that. One naturally grows fond and familiar with the flavor of their favorite coffee as they've had it daily for the past 9 years. If they didn't enjoy it to some high extent, they wouldn't be fond of it. Then one morning, you are told that the beverage will from now on be made with saliva instead of milk, for no reason other than to "shake things up". Some will still drink despite the odd flavor. Fewer may actually enjoy it more. But the majority are guaranteed to be repulsed and bail. Neverminding the voice of the majority of supporters is a sure way for a company to sizzle out, and for a newer more traditional company with enough traditional qualities plus new enticing/exciting differences to sprout and claim those needlessly lost shares. The oversimplified explanation of how corporate works. Too often does a company become their own worst enemy by not taking initiatives revolving around the best interests of the end user, and instead, basing decisions around the best interests of what they assume the customer would hypothetically be interested in. This is why A/B testing with survey is such an invaluable tool before final releases - to collect important statistics as to whether a global decision is great, good, neutral or poor. I don't think Riot used the power of words and numbers to their advantage. But oh well. I'm just a user just as anyone else. I have no say or opinion that truly matters. But I do love the psychology of business, economics and statistics. I wonder all the time what brings them to the finalizations they make. Seems to me like acts of whim and faith. "We have loyal following. People will still follow even if we slap them." Sadly, the statement does hold true depending on the tolerance of the disciples, which can be pretty darn high because human beings thrive on following charismatic leaders.
AIQ (NA)
: > 1) Apparently support items are too weak? Per 2 days of analysis and no trends discovered as people are still testing out what works? Perhaps let's give it more than 2 days to figure out if something works? Clearly the old way was abusable and unhealthy so something needed to change. > 2) Elder dragon execute bug? It's a bug, they'll fix it. I've looked at many players history and none have Elder games. IT's a super rare occurrence to get it and have the correct champions for it to happen. > 3) Elemental drake map recolor/texture hurts players eyes? XD, we are joking right? Ocean looks great, Infernal makes the map feel super different despite the changes not being that big. I think it's just players need to adjust to the map they've seen for about 5 years now. > 4) Conqueror is being abused on ability spamming mages? If 1 or two champions are oppressive they can be dealt with since the new conq is better(health wise), currently Cassio and Ryze have no worrying trends, who I believe are the poster children of this notion. Yes her winrate increased, but by 1% > 5) Sanguine blade is blatantly broken on some champions? I think this Item is garbage, as a weak early duelist, Shyvana, I beat a Rengar 1v1 with it, so I'm not under the impression that it's op. > 6) Junglers are extremely under-leveled? Again I have not experienced this, I believe it's because people are adjusting from "I MUST GANK" to "wait farming matters too". Power ganking is much weaker now, power farming can keep you on track with laners. Slower clear champions that use ganks must be more efficient or suffer in EXP. > 7) Client problems still persist? > 8) Players having FPS drops in game? I mean... is that a Preseason issue or like a Riot issue. Now that XP is no longer supported perhaps they can optimize the client more.
I commend you for your optimism, but you might be just a tad bit too optimistic. If someone spits in my coffee, I wouldn't be as readily accepting as you to shrug it off and still take a sip.
XeptionaL (EUW)
: Elemental Drake visual tint
I installed a program called "F.Lux" to adjust the screen colors when I play league this season.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: "What do you do as a toplaner when you get ganked?"-A tierlist.
I don't understand some of these. How does Fiora have far better escape than Riven and Rumble?
Comentários de Rioters
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Only Gold hates themselves?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c0TxVN3I,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-20T14:45:36.251+0000) > > Only Gold hates themselves? lol good catch
Comentários de Rioters
: This New Client is the Closest Thing to a Virus on my Computer
I'm assuming their client uses an HTML and CSS wrapper. It's basically interpreted like a browser for faster deployment of content. Text and images and other resources get loaded over HTTPS, DNS, piping and network issues, but they didn't implement any caching system as far as I can tell? So all this data has to get constantly pulled down and parsed locally, probably by JSON or XML or whatever. While its true that its fast for deployment, it requires more work out of the CPU especially if the data is not optimized and especially if the computer and server is already under load. If I run the game under VS debugger, the crash happens after timing out when not receiving a complete piece of packet data through socket from any one user that it expects to be completed, so it tries to create variables and perform operations that are illegal. It took me only 30 minutes to pin point this. It's a combination of the server giving your client junk and other users' data in your game. Why not wait until the socket has everything, and drop and perform a clean re-fetch if the data received fails checks?? I can literally fix this in 10 minutes.
: my fps is getting worse and worse every day.
With this new client, you need at minimum a RTX 8080 TI with 12TB memory.
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Darkstar Annie

Nível 155 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão