: Impossible to gain Higher LP again after you mess up once?
I noticed once while ranking up an account, after you sit around 60% w/r for a while riot will start matching you up with 40% w/r players pretty consistently in an attempt to balance matchmaking. When this happened to me I lost a stretch of like 6 games and my LP never recovered to the 20+ range again even after going on a winstreak again. I think that matchmaking system although makes sense on paper is dumb.
: Did he press W?
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZpG54l3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-28T14:41:18.100+0000) > > Did he press W? Yeah but he lived a full combo at probably a little less than 1/4 hp. 0 MR items, also there was a full AP malphite in the game who was taking nearly twice the damage garen was.
Comentários de Rioters
: Uh... so I just had a g3 player in diamond...
I was placed b1 after my placements and climbed to gold2 with a 60% w/r. On the other hand I have a good friend who has a 38% w/r who was placed silver 1 and stopped playing after. The game is a joke.
wCTed (EUW)
: Guys You are absolutely right if u are hardstuck . now i understand you
Tyler1's girlfriend was talking about how tyler couldn't carry a silver team because of how bad his teammates were
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
C9 Scott (NA)
: The year is 2025.
And the client still won't work.
: Daily play
and this DOG SHIT company wants to make 4 more games LMAO
Miss Lux (NA)
: Cannot load stats page
yeah the client is absolute dog shit. To think this company is releasing 4 new games soon is a scary thought.
: A friendly reminder for people to chill out.
If ppl want to try new stuff do it in norms or flex. Pre season is not an excuse to int solo q games
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: client errors and launch failure
3/5 games I have loaded into have been remakes so far today
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Teams are made based on the MMR, not your rank. Apparently, his MMR was similar to yours so no biggie.
he was silver 1 with a 40% w/r adc and a top laner. so you're wrong and that's ok his mmr botlane probably b1
: What's wrong with that?
they fucking sucked compared to the enemy teams g2 adc
Comentários de Rioters

DeadGame2019

Nível 43 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão