Eedat (NA)
: Bruisers already completely dominate top with the exception of Sona and Soraka who are already being addressed. Why would you buff them more?
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v3Zhkbm4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-19T19:38:56.024+0000) > > Bruisers already completely dominate top with the exception of Sona and Soraka who are already being addressed. Why would you buff them more? Bruisers really are not that strong compared to ADCs and mages and even tanks
: So then a meta is forced ok got it
> [{quoted}](name=LiberalWithFacts,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qkxx0Xxw,comment-id=00000000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-19T22:36:54.704+0000) > > So then a meta is forced ok got it when the meta is unhealthy for the game,yes they willl make attempts to change that meta
: Sounds like you are just ok with being lied to about the meta not being forced, I mean everytime something finds success that's unconventional it's removed for being "unhealthy" unhealthy= it's not what we wanna see in LC$
> [{quoted}](name=LiberalWithFacts,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qkxx0Xxw,comment-id=000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2020-02-19T22:09:16.745+0000) > > Sounds like you are just ok with being lied to about the meta not being forced, I mean everytime something finds success that's unconventional it's removed for being "unhealthy" unhealthy= it's not what we wanna see in LC$ Funneling is unhealthy because it's not a fun strategy to face usually the player who is funneling just sits under tower,does nothing and waits for their jungler. This play style lacks player opponent interaction making it a very boring experience for their lane opponent because it might as well be a PvE experience at that point. Bot lane different in the sense that there is still interaction between lane opponents despite the fact that one champions not getting gold
Bugog (NA)
: They gave her the triple D with the update. - lower mana - higher Q cost - self sustain nerf I'm wondering if these nerfs are so bad that it's not worth leveling Q first anymore. There's a very real chance we end up with a W first skill order that is completely uninteractive in lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Bugog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1hI9nlzR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-19T22:16:32.860+0000) > > They gave her the triple D with the update. > - lower mana > - higher Q cost > - self sustain nerf > > I'm wondering if these nerfs are so bad that it's not worth leveling Q first anymore. There's a very real chance we end up with a W first skill order that is completely uninteractive in lane. She's a healer champion what are you expecting
: why did you kill soraka
When a support healer champion has a 56% win rate in a solo lane without healing anyone else or interacting with their lane opponent the the champion needs to be changed. These changes were necessary
: aatrox ult rework
You need to retype your point there man ,and ensure you proofread, because right now, it's a jumbled mess that doesn't make a whole lot of sense
: Shyvana is next in line for a VGU after Volibear, according to leak.
Wait did people really think it was a surprise that shyvana was getting updated next. I thought this was obvious information
: After 6 years of Playing... I'm Uninstalling
: I experience the same thing when I play her. You ran forward with E, press Q, run, back, and your adc farms far away so no aura affects them. This is a key playstlye, you harass the enemy, and they cannot reach adc. Not anymore. If nothing else, the refund should stack, and should be available in a period of time regardless you have the aura or not, so you can collect it by going near an ally. 5 sec would be enough.
> [{quoted}](name=dark100dark100,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AUo4Utgy,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2020-02-14T09:48:28.714+0000) > > I experience the same thing when I play her. You ran forward with E, press Q, run, back, and your adc farms far away so no aura affects them. This is a key playstlye, you harass the enemy, and they cannot reach adc. Not anymore. > > If nothing else, the refund should stack, and should be available in a period of time regardless you have the aura or not, so you can collect it by going near an ally. 5 sec would be enough. People need to realize a support like Sona is not intended to be this harass damage champion that people want her to be. She's intended to be an enchanter support who buffs her allies to allow them to do damage. But God forbid an enchanter champ doesn't do damage on their own. This just pushes Sona towards that identity more and further away from being a harass support if you want an agressive theirs plenty of options available that are not enchanters
HideSide (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Demented Lemur,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4RAmPYIa,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-01-25T20:03:16.812+0000) > > You can't learn the game well when your getting stomped by someone significantly better than you. You have to face people close to your own skill level and at max only being slightly better than you. Ie bronze facing iron, gold facing plat etc. Not diamonds facing silvers. > > By that logic, in order to teach boxing we should just throw new boxers in the ring with Mike Tyson without any pointers whatsoever because you know those new boxers will learn so much by getting their shit punched in by Mike tyson But you are not supposed to learn boxing on tournament. You are supposed doing so in friendly spars not when its competing, so about a win, about testing how good you are, not about making you learn something. Crying about smurfing is the same as crying that trophy for being the best got actually the one who is the best...
> [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4RAmPYIa,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T20:23:38.515+0000) > > But you are not supposed to learn boxing on tournament. You are supposed doing so in friendly spars not when its competing, so about a win, about testing how good you are, not about making you learn something. Crying about smurfing is the same as crying that trophy for being the best got actually the one who is the best... I don't define having a smurf on the enemy team destroying my team as an equivalent to a friendly spar. A one vs one would be more equivalent to a friendly spar. A smurf on the enemy team is just mike tyson beating the shit out of me for fun (Sarcasm incoming) You can't test how good you are by getting you ass handed to you in this game. If that was the case, why not just remove rankings entirely because fuck it people learn better getting their asses handed to them by your logic. People totally dont lose confidence when they get their asses handed to them by a significantly better player. skill based matchmaking is completely pointless and riot definitely didn't have a reason for adding it to the game. (Sarcasm over) The problem isn't that someone is better me. The problem is that their significantly better me and are kicking my shit in to the point I cant learn anything and cant have fun playing the game. If this game didn't have levels and gold advantages then maybe it would be fine ;however, that is not the case . The reason they added a surrender option is because nobody really has allot of fun playing in a game were they just get one shotted by a player over and over again. I played against a smurf rengar once. you know what happened he got fed to the point were he would just jump into our team on his own and kill us all by right clicking. It didn't matter that i built Armour early at all. All I learned from that is that Rengar getting that fed is a nightmare. Let them be the best just put them in the rank they should be at plain and simple.
Yenn (NA)
: Taric should not be a statistically significant mid lane pick
I think the issue is they need to change either taric or support items to be shit when doing funneling strats. For example the support passive only recharges early when near an ally champion. Or tarics ultimate only increases armour and Mr for a significant amount
HideSide (EUNE)
: Why is smurfing bad? Inst it virtually that enemy is just good? Should I take it that you simply dont want to play against better player than you are yourself? That someone smurfs does not mean that he has advantage like more experience or have higher stats. All he has is brain and skill and better use his experience. It really resemble that situation where mass of ppl tries to shred someone into tiny pieces because he is too smart and that means dangerous.
> [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4RAmPYIa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-25T12:17:15.421+0000) > > Why is smurfing bad? Inst it virtually that enemy is just good? Should I take it that you simply dont want to play against better player than you are yourself? That someone smurfs does not mean that he has advantage like more experience or have higher stats. All he has is brain and skill and better use his experience. It really resemble that situation where mass of ppl tries to shred someone into tiny pieces because he is too smart and that means dangerous. You can't learn the game well when your getting stomped by someone significantly better than you. You have to face people close to your own skill level and at max only being slightly better than you. Ie bronze facing iron, gold facing plat etc. Not diamonds facing silvers. By that logic, in order to teach boxing we should just throw new boxers in the ring with Mike Tyson without any pointers whatsoever because you know those new boxers will learn so much by getting their shit punched in by Mike tyson
: Making new accounts is fun, not to crush on lower ELO players (which is probably only a dozen or two games anyway), but because you get a stat and MMR reset. It makes every game feel more impactful and competitive. You get to start fresh and test whatever you want. If we could reset our stats and MMR, there would be no need to smurf. It wouldn't even have to be a full reset. For example, if a Platinum player resets MMR + Stats, it could make them start at G4 but with fresh MMR from that base.
> [{quoted}](name=astralwit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4RAmPYIa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-25T03:46:43.212+0000) > > Making new accounts is fun, not to crush on lower ELO players (which is probably only a dozen or two games anyway), but because you get a stat and MMR reset. It makes every game feel more impactful and competitive. You get to start fresh and test whatever you want. > > If we could reset our stats and MMR, there would be no need to smurf. It wouldn't even have to be a full reset. For example, if a Platinum player resets MMR + Stats, it could make them start at G4 but with fresh MMR from that base. So you mean smurfing just with less steps. Ie not solving the issues with smurfing at all
Terozu (NA)
: You... Should be getting your first mission done in under 10 minutes. If it's taking you 15, you shouldn't be playing support in general. I play Lux support, and she's one of the most gold intensive supports in the game due to her Ludens dependency. I have no trouble with getting gold, and since the average CS per 10 minutes is 60 for the people who need to farm, 25 per 10 minutes is frankly... A lot. As a support main I've literally never hit that rate. And have yet to get the penalty in actual games.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PuA33AMj,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2020-01-13T02:58:27.164+0000) > > You... Should be getting your first mission done in under 10 minutes. If it's taking you 15, you shouldn't be playing support in general. > > I play Lux support, and she's one of the most gold intensive supports in the game due to her Ludens dependency. I have no trouble with getting gold, and since the average CS per 10 minutes is 60 for the people who need to farm, 25 per 10 minutes is frankly... A lot. > > As a support main I've literally never hit that rate. And have yet to get the penalty in actual games. When the support your playing is reliant on a pure AP burst item to suceed your not really playing a support. You are playing as another mage and are as supportive as brand support.
: Renekton needs a buff, desprately.
Renektons pretty much one ability away from being a stat stick so I say rework him to give him actually counter play they definetly should not buff him his damage is already high enough as it is. Its not just swishy champions that struggle against him its any champ with a weak early game that he strong against
Snork (NA)
: player id#s(?) listed in champ select chat instead of their summoner name
: Bring back Old Aatraox
Well heres the same answer as usual No
: lol they deleted it so im reposting, they really want me to post it on every board
This has already been discussed before. Its been determined that there would be too many ways for people to abuse a system like this. Ie one person leaves so the rest of the team gets LP forgiveness when they lose.
: If you aren’t playing top or mid now you aren’t winning in league. Adc/sup/jgl are all just fucking extra supports now for the mid and top overlords riot created to appease the fucking hashinshins.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEBtopHE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-31T13:40:57.569+0000) > > If you aren’t playing top or mid now you aren’t winning in league. > > Adc/sup/jgl are all just fucking extra supports now for the mid and top overlords riot created to appease the fucking hashinshins. You Do realize games are decided in bot lane more than top lane right. Their a reason top lane is still considered an island
SCP 106 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Demented Lemur,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=90g7XIyg,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2019-12-29T15:21:24.488+0000) > > ??? Your trolling right????? fiora is broken, that's a fact, not just my opinion, rework/nerf that broken bs
> [{quoted}](name=SCP 106,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=90g7XIyg,comment-id=001300000000,timestamp=2019-12-29T17:37:22.961+0000) > > fiora is broken, that's a fact, not just my opinion, rework/nerf that broken bs Yeah im not falling for this troll bait
: So will there be another vote on reworks after Fiddle and Voli are done?
They'll probably just do the other options that were available first and then have another vote
: Why does nocturn need a rework? Fiora needs one more i think
> [{quoted}](name=Aphëlios,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=90g7XIyg,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-12-29T09:03:24.726+0000) > > Why does nocturn need a rework? Fiora needs one more i think ??? Your trolling right?????
go6unatora (EUNE)
: Make Urgot count as melee champion
No hes a ranged champion. Doesnt matter is his full damage potential is when he gets close. He can poke you from a distance with his autos. If he stacked conqueror like a melee champion he would be broken because he could maintain conqueror stacks too easily and hard engage only when he has a decent amount of stacks. Conqueror is meant for extended fights which is why you only get one stack for ranged attacks so you cant just use conqueror for poking until you have max stacks
oldru (NA)
: LP loss when teammate rage quits
Its already been stated several times that they will never implement a system like this due to how this sort would be abused
: Why dont i have a S
Kda is not the only factor that determines your rating. Its warding, the role you were playing, and your performance compared to others players playkng the same champ im the same role
: What happened to LeBlanc?? She feels awful to play now, so weak.
Its probably a good thing shes weak. Shes just really unfun to play against. I dont like the idea of her point and click combo that I cant really do anything about to avoid
: His passive and bite are staying. I personally would like his ult to be enhanced autos with a 3 hit system, 3rd hit comes fourth a lighting bolt dealing magic damage and stunning for 1, 1.5, 2 seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=ÈvilMorty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4G9fwa0W,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-28T07:54:13.676+0000) > > His passive and bite are staying. > I personally would like his ult to be enhanced autos with a 3 hit system, 3rd hit comes fourth a lighting bolt dealing magic damage and stunning for 1, 1.5, 2 seconds. I think they want to move away from boring ults like that. His ult will likely ve something more significant
: Recent, unwarranted ban
Probably not this is usually too conveinent of an exscuse for people to use. The "oh woe is me; alas, I was hacked and the people on the account were using third party software but it totally wasnt me and im not just acting like I was hacked" is a very old exscuse hackers have used to try avoid the consequences. Either way the idea is that YOU are responsible for keeping your account secure If the account has been caught using third party software that could be considered detrimental to the game they have to ban that account. You being hacked is not a reason for them to unban the account.
: If you could ban ONE champion from the game...
How on earth do you expect me to narrow it down to one champion
: Sometimes I wonder how the community would react if other popular champions got the Aatrox treatment
I'd be fine if they changed champions like udyr jax trundle, nocturne to the point of being a different champion. Because all these champion are boring and play out the same way just like aatrox use to. Old aatrox was a stat check Auto attack based champion with no variation on how you would play him this is a type of champion that should be slowly phased out of the game. A champ like ahri at least has skillshots and mechanics that make her slightly interesting to play there room for improvemment but it still isnt boring
: What other AD casters really are there?
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFPpMlMY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-22T17:58:17.756+0000) > > What other AD casters really are there? Varus mid, jayce are the only ones I can think of
: Give Yorick a real passive
I'd say his passive is fine. The only changes id like to see for yorick would be more control over his maiden and give more resistances to ranged damage. Other than that hes in a good spot
Comentários de Rioters
: i hope riot doesnt completly rework shyvana and just gives her small changes/buffs
The whole reason they fully reworkes aatrox into a different champion is because all old aatrox did was poke you from a distance until you were low enough and then engaged and then autod you to death. There was nothing fun interesting about this it was one of the most boring kits they could have made and nothing smaller than a full rework would have made him interesting. Shyvanna the same idea except she has even less gameplay outside of Auto attacking. They are gonna have to change her significantly in order to make her more interesting to play. Auto attack champions with very little counter play or outplay potential to their abilities is typically something riot wishes to avoid. Because these make champions stat check champions instead of interesting.
: If i play a hyper carry champion like twitch, why do mid laners get mad when i funnel in their lane?
Because then your making the akali extra useless. More so than they would be if you just let them farm. This makes it so the enemy team doesnt even need to look at alkali because she does nothing. Now all they have to worry about is killing you because your the "carry" without peel or another target you'll die way too easily Funneling only really works when the champion giving up gold doesnt really need the gold to be useful as their abilities are useful without scaling for example a champ like taric sion nearly ie any good support that can function on their own. You stealing their farm and funneling just turns their bad game into a game they dont even wanna play anymore bc at least if there getting farm they can somewhat keep up. But you taking that farm means they might as well go afk. You get rude responses because your bassically telling your teamate that their useless to the point that they might as well go ask and let you take their farm. It doesnt matter how bad your laner is doing you don't decide to funnel them
Angyal (NA)
: Discussion: Why have AP Bruisers failed as an Archetype?
Well Considering mordekaiser is doing fine right now I don't think they really suffer from a lack of ap bruiser items. In fact, I think they benefit from it more than anything, because of mage items already being so good. ap items are some of the best items in the game imo
: Champs with a shit early game are allowed to be basically stat-check. That's called scaling. A stat-check champion with a good early game is not healthy for the game, though. (assassins)
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mv6ztwYI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-19T07:34:29.633+0000) > > Champs with a shit early game are allowed to be basically stat-check. That's called scaling. > > A stat-check champion with a good early game is not healthy for the game, though. (assassins) I refuse the idea that a scaling champ should be allowed to be a stat check champion that is not scaling done in a good way. Scaling should be done based on mechanics that are not necessarily good in a lane but are amazing in a team fight. For example a champion that I believe scale well would be Sion. He not the best laner; however, his abilities are amazing in team fights, meaning he scales well into the late game. Jax's only team fight ability is his E. that's it after that he just autos you to death
Keiaga (NA)
: There's a little bit more nuance to Jax than what is apparent. Even then, there's not much difference between him and every other auto attack-based hyper carry like yi, tryndamere and most adcs.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mv6ztwYI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-19T07:32:00.129+0000) > > There's a little bit more nuance to Jax than what is apparent. Even then, there's not much difference between him and every other auto attack-based hyper carry like yi, tryndamere and most adcs. Yeah But I'm not saying other auto-attack based champions don't exist I actually think champions like tryndamere and master yi can be just as problematic. YI is a rather squishy champion and can be blown up much easier than someone like Jax also Yi. Trydamere is in need of a full rework. Jax just seems like a champion were half his kit just provides passive stats. Yi at least has to activate most of his abilities to get use out of them and you can play around their cooldowns. also, yi was forced into jg because his kit doesn't have a lot of lane potential. Point is Jax just doesn't fit his theme and has a boring kit that you could slap any warrior based lore on him and his kit would be just as relevant to that lore.
Comentários de Rioters
: My biggest tip would be to use your brain. Most top laners expect to have a chance to win 1v1 against their opponent, depending on champion or match up this is not true. Darius and Mordekaiser are juggernauts so ofc they will win 1v1 vs you. Same as most duelists. Either stop playing to win lane in every matchup and play to WIN THE GAME ( its clash ) or ask for last pick priority so you can get the counter pick. Because if you want to play to win lane 1v1 ( how you currently play it seems ) you need to be in a winning or skill match up. If I'm playing Ryze top I'm not trying to solo kill the enemy laner. I'm playing to farm, scale for team fights, and get fed off ganks or fights.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dT1EG3Ju,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-12-17T06:30:45.791+0000) > > My biggest tip would be to use your brain. Most top laners expect to have a chance to win 1v1 against their opponent, depending on champion or match up this is not true. Darius and Mordekaiser are juggernauts so ofc they will win 1v1 vs you. Same as most duelists. > > Either stop playing to win lane in every matchup and play to WIN THE GAME ( its clash ) or ask for last pick priority so you can get the counter pick. Because if you want to play to win lane 1v1 ( how you currently play it seems ) you need to be in a winning or skill match up. If I'm playing Ryze top I'm not trying to solo kill the enemy laner. I'm playing to farm, scale for team fights, and get fed off ganks or fights. Pretty much this. Although I would add that if your first picking, you generally wanna pick a champ that doesnt get counterpicked easily, doesnt really have any massive counters and can scale into late game. Also if there is one champion that full on counters your champ ban them. For example urgot destroys kled with ease and if I intend to play kled I will ban urgot. Morfekaiser I'll will ban if I'm yorick or have no idea who to ban
Voluug13 (NA)
: Karma definitely needs it. She was the first VGU a long time ago, and one that done on bad premises and worse design ideas, specially regarding her role. Not to mention that currently she has basically no role beyond ''cheesey enchanter that has a lot of level 2 pressure but devolves a mediocre shield bot after that''. Mid Karma is dead, Top Karma is working after the removal of Klepto purely because W has gone untouched, and support Karma is a mess where the only thing that matters is her shield numbers because the rest has no real impact for a support role beyond level 3-4.
> [{quoted}](name=Voluug13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ckKioHMz,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-17T04:27:46.288+0000) > > Karma definitely needs it. > > She was the first VGU a long time ago, and one that done on bad premises and worse design ideas, specially regarding her role. Not to mention that currently she has basically no role beyond ''cheesey enchanter that has a lot of level 2 pressure but devolves a mediocre shield bot after that''. > > Mid Karma is dead, Top Karma is working after the removal of Klepto purely because W has gone untouched, and support Karma is a mess where the only thing that matters is her shield numbers because the rest has no real impact for a support role beyond level 3-4. I'm fine with mid karma and top karma being dead as long as she works in support
HideSide (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Demented Lemur,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJri045N,comment-id=00050001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-16T17:41:31.925+0000) > > I feel like black cleavers only good against tanky team comps and without tf you lack the pushing power Yorick's ghouls are the fastest way how to stack BC in the game 5 stacks instantly on E with 4 ghouls and last one on another ghouls attack ( stack per ghoul's individual attack ) and they deal AD so BC makes that dmg even greater and in combination with DD, conqueror and elixir, your ghouls with mist maiden alone almost outheal both nexus towers ( attacking puppet ). And BC + Gauntlet is really great against mobile champions so that you dont drag your fight under their tower. Iceborn gauntlet alone is great powerspike item on Yorick, against all kinds of AD bruisers and juggernauts... (btw, in practice tool, I also had maw and spirit visage )
> [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJri045N,comment-id=000500010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-16T18:36:33.216+0000) > > Yorick's ghouls are the fastest way how to stack BC in the game 5 stacks instantly on E with 4 ghouls and last one on another ghouls attack ( stack per ghoul's individual attack ) and they deal AD so BC makes that dmg even greater and in combination with DD, conqueror and elixir, your ghouls with mist maiden alone almost outheal both nexus towers ( attacking puppet ). And BC + Gauntlet is really great against mobile champions so that you dont drag your fight under their tower. Iceborn gauntlet alone is great powerspike item on Yorick, against all kinds of AD bruisers and juggernauts... (btw, in practice tool, I also had maw and spirit visage ) I'll have to give it a shot because I seen it suggested alot just never tried it
HideSide (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJri045N,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-12-15T19:32:15.481+0000) > > Nobody talks about him because he is literally a useless champ. Not good at dueling anymore, so he can't be a split pusher. Pets are garbage and 1 shot in teamfights to AoE, so he can't teamfight either. Enemies being able to break his cage also makes his single teamfight contribution pointless and since most of his damage derives from minions who vaporize to trivial AoE, he does no damage period. > > The champion is basically due for another rework if they want to make him useful, or remove the ability to kill his cage and buff up his sustain and minion damage. Aoe dmg is heavily reduced into them, and ofc if its some kind of aoe in which vaporize even adc then what do you want? And he is still quite good dueler especially with conquer and DD... I really wonder why does everyone rush trinity force when it costs 3,7 when he doesnt even use all of it nor is its passive abuser. {{item:3071}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3812}} These are the best core items ever since sterakdary's item stopped giving base ad...
> [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJri045N,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-16T15:07:52.640+0000) > > Aoe dmg is heavily reduced into them, and ofc if its some kind of aoe in which vaporize even adc then what do you want? And he is still quite good dueler especially with conquer and DD... I really wonder why does everyone rush trinity force when it costs 3,7 when he doesnt even use all of it nor is its passive abuser. > {{item:3071}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3812}} These are the best core items ever since sterakdary's item stopped giving base ad... I feel like black cleavers only good against tanky team comps and without tf you lack the pushing power
: > I'm a yorick player so mordekaisers ult is complete bullshit to me Yeah and as a morde player gp w, qss, rengar w, fiora w, vayne and the rest of invisible champs are bullshit to me as well Shut up
> [{quoted}](name=GetCritByWind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJri045N,comment-id=00070005,timestamp=2019-12-16T13:19:10.115+0000) > > Yeah and as a morde player gp w, qss, rengar w, fiora w, vayne and the rest of invisible champs are bullshit to me as well > > Shut up Did I say I'm fine with those interactions no so dont make assumptions. The qss orange thing, and rengar thing are stupid as well. Fiora is somewhat more fair. I dont know what your problem with vayne and other invisible champions is they dont remove part of your kit
: Meh. His ultimate can be stunned or shielded (as he casts it), and can be removed with Oranges or QSS. If you can QSS an ult and completely remove his identity that way, then he should be able to do the same.
> [{quoted}](name=Kiwi Lemonade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJri045N,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-12-15T03:02:01.852+0000) > > Meh. His ultimate can be stunned or shielded (as he casts it), and can be removed with Oranges or QSS. If you can QSS an ult and completely remove his identity that way, then he should be able to do the same. I get thats unfair; however I also disagree with qss removing his ult. An item should not counter a champions ability in its entirety with one button press. This is a two way street. Mordes ult shouldnt be removed by qss, minions and abilities from a champion should go into the ult with them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Demented Lemur,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJri045N,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-14T21:49:02.541+0000) > > Honestly riot needs to recode mordekaisers ult to take anything thats part of a champion into his ult. Ie summons abilities etc. The idea behind his ult is its the ultimate one vs one. Right now its a one vs one subtracting any part of that champions kit that may make them viable > > I'm a yorick player so mordekaisers ult is just complete bullshit to me. My ghouls should come with me. > > Riot spent so long coding the ult but didnt consider the champions the ult may be used on. As per usual riot focuses on the champ being played being fun to play but not fun to go against Honestly it's not that bad, just build a qss semi early. (After first full item) and you will start winning consistently against morde
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJri045N,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-12-15T05:27:51.547+0000) > > Honestly it's not that bad, just build a qss semi early. (After first full item) and you will start winning consistently against morde Yeah but the thing is they removed the qss interaction with champions like zed because they hated the idea that you could counter his ult with an item. The only reason they are allowing you to qss morde ult is because they know its way too not allow you to. Also the solution to counter a champion should never be to build an inefficent item on a champion. It should based on abilities themselves
: Akali's shroud, sholud not be able to go into Mordekaisers ult
Honestly riot needs to recode mordekaisers ult to take anything thats part of a champion into his ult. Ie summons abilities etc. The idea behind his ult is its the ultimate one vs one. Right now its a one vs one subtracting any part of that champions kit that may make them viable I'm a yorick player so mordekaisers ult is just complete bullshit to me. My ghouls should come with me. Riot spent so long coding the ult but didnt consider the champions the ult may be used on. As per usual riot focuses on the champ being played being fun to play but not fun to go against
: Diana rework but no teemo rework
IVSakenz (NA)
: Don't Worry as long as senna and blitz/naut are around, Nami will never be a ban pick. She is one of those champs that slide under the radar even though she has the ability to turn the "tide" in a team fight pretty easily.
> [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PBsd6mKh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T12:35:13.125+0000) > > Don't Worry as long as senna and blitz/naut are around, Nami will never be a ban pick. > > She is one of those champs that slide under the radar even though she has the ability to turn the "tide" in a team fight pretty easily. Taking a moment to appreciate this pun
: Herald could simply give Baron buff to a single champion before Baron actually comes up in addition to being able to summon it. It's the Rift HERALD. Thematically it HERALDS the coming of the Baron Nashor.
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VWmmcHIv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-11T20:39:08.498+0000) > > Herald could simply give Baron buff to a single champion before Baron actually comes up in addition to being able to summon it. It's the Rift HERALD. Thematically it HERALDS the coming of the Baron Nashor. Not a bad idea however I dont think this would be enough incentive to prioritize equally to dragon
Exibir mais

Demented Lemur

Nível 116 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão