: > [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PpuE8Ibj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T05:18:11.057+0000) > > The man played jax main for over 6 years in a row, so he can say whatever drama queen nonsense he wants to for the stream, but he still likes jax. And I can damn near guarantee that he'll be playing jax again when s10 hits, even without shojin. Lol like playing Jax require much braincells xD its like saying playing Yi or Tryndamere are hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn Is Bae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PpuE8Ibj,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T13:40:21.090+0000) > > Lol like playing Jax require much braincells xD its like saying playing Yi or Tryndamere are hard. That was the entire point.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Big Cait,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8q3zalf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T12:46:50.694+0000) > > Vayne isnt in meta rigth now. They cant sell the skin. Even as a Vayne main, it wouldn't fit her. She's too much of an edge lord, and the band had way too many girls as it is for a trap/edm group. It's clear they wanted 2 guys and 2 girls. If Vayne was a musician, she would be a solo vocalist. Think adele or Lana Del Rey.
> [{quoted}](name=Prestige Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8q3zalf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T16:28:07.179+0000) > > Even as a Vayne main, it wouldn't fit her. She's too much of an edge lord, and the band had way too many girls as it is for a trap/edm group. It's clear they wanted 2 guys and 2 girls. If Vayne was a musician, she would be a solo vocalist. Think adele or Lana Del Rey. It just seems like the band shouldn’t be named True Damage
usul1202 (NA)
: I'd comment on my vel not getting in there as the true damage mage but honestly.... I don't even know how kpop'koz would work. And I think he deserves better for when he finally gets a skin.
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8q3zalf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-30T13:44:50.946+0000) > > I'd comment on my vel not getting in there as the true damage mage but honestly.... I don't even know how kpop'koz would work. And I think he deserves better for when he finally gets a skin. Vel as a floating speaker/surround sound system
KABLUMP (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEL02tNc,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-30T17:40:51.954+0000) > > Saying "I miss when gaming was mostly male" is implying that the existence of women gamers has caused a negative environment. > > That is the definition of sexist. That's your extrapolation, it could also refer to the negative and toxic atmosphere that usually ensues when you have a co-ed environment filled with hormonal teenaged outcasts in which none are very good at communication skills, have a propensity to brash generalization at younger ages, and it's no secret that kids tend to stir up drama when billy and timmy can't keep their hormones in check and start getting at eachother's throats to fight over Sally. Actually in Vanilla WoW a lot of guilds had restrictions on women because they had a larger pool of dudes to draft from and too many of them couldn't keep their shit together around girls but regardless of skill level the numbers forced these guilds to recruit from the dudes on the servers to effectively cut out said drama that way they could focus on having fun and ignore the lame ass 15 year old boys sexually harassing women, having to gkick, then having another one pop up 2 weeks later. This isn't sexism, it's an unfortunate fact, co-ed environments often do bring up drama. There is nothing evil or sexist saying you want to go to an environment that isn't co-ed. Woman's rights advocates do this all of the time, having concerts and events heavily implied to be for women only in order to avoid the annoyances of that one guy who can't stop trying to get it in. Male only workplaces and other male only/male dominates spaces are usually extremely different in terms of co-ed social environments as well as female social environments. There is definitely more trash talk, more arguments, and yet there is an itch to be scratched there. Talking shit to people over video games is considered fun by literally everyone i've played with since i started in 2012 with the exception of female gamers. I do not claim this is a definitive part of human existence or that all men are X and all women are Y but I will say that all human and social behavioural studies on this have indicated that men and women socialize differently amongst themselves then with eachother and co-ed adds a whole third dynamic which is often a lot of compromises. now I mean... OP could just go into 5 man games with disc groups and stop typing.. would work better tbh without trying to manifest his preferences on everyone else. And I got no problem playing with girls, hell a decent amount of the people I play with on a regular basis are girls. I can say that the most toxic player i've ever played with was a girl as well as probably 2 of my top 5 of all time were girls. All i'm saying is that his statement was not out of line with the underlying subjective moral belief structure that the boards rules draft inspiration from, I've laid it out in the language of these rules, and then further explained it in my own subjective train of thought. If you still think it's rooted in sexism then you're allowing bias to overcome you... again.. because i've seen you do this time and time again on the boards and it's quite offputting and ruins everyone's fun convos
> [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEL02tNc,comment-id=0000000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:01:13.701+0000) False comparisons. Women have every right to be a part of gaming. His statement tells them he wants them out. If he is being nostalgic about something he is implying that women have made gaming worse. Both are sexist statements. "I don't hate women, but I wish they weren't gamers" will always be a sexist statement regardless of how you try to spin it. If he wanted to be nostalgic about trash talking people on xbox live in 2009 he had no business trying to blame women for why he's not allowed to do that now on League of Legends.
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEL02tNc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T17:27:09.941+0000) > > If you seriously don't see the problem encouraging and supporting a difference in environment between genders, or how sexist it is to say you prefer one gender over the other because of their gender, that's not Riot's problem. I'm gay and I like men so that means I'm sexist, haha.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEL02tNc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T17:30:50.313+0000) > > I'm gay and I like men so that means I'm sexist, haha. Those aren't really comparable. OP stated he wished less females were gamers. His opening doesn't matter if he's just going to immediately contradict that statement. He was not being welcoming to women he was directly telling them he wanted them to stop being gamers. And there isn't going to be any thought provoking discussion from "I want less women in gaming." OP may try to spin the story but in the end saying something like "I don't hate women, but" immediately followed by a sexist statement doesn't mean you're not being sexist.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why aren't the two basic jungle items just one single item?
All this would accomplish is making junglers overpowered. The trade offs of CC, mobility, and clear speed are hard to get right. Making jungle clearing brain dead would do nothing but cement a jungler meta.
Comentários de Rioters
: 14 Day Suspension over 1 game
{{champion:69}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:29}}
: when you think bethesda couldn't sink any lower
They didn't buy the domain name before the announcement so... Comedy Gold http://falloutfirst.com/
: Random black screen and Alt tabbing
African American Screen* Potential solutions. 1.Press the Windows button. 2. Type System and press enter. 3. In the System Settings type Focus Assist. 4. Turn off Focus assist and all of it's rules. 1. Windows Key 2. Display - Click Display Settings 3. Click Advanced Display Settings 4. Click Display adapter properties 5. Click List all modes 6. Choose your resolution @ 60hz.
: How do new players stand this game? Almost every mode is filled with botters
: Can we eventually get LoR launcher integration into the LoL launcher?
I’m nearly positive Riot didn’t make Lord of the Rings
Comentários de Rioters
Jamaree (NA)
: Probably the latter if I had to take a guess. That said, who wouldn't hug a loved one they lost another time if they had the chance?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Of2EVa4P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-16T05:24:15.562+0000) > > Probably the latter if I had to take a guess. > > That said, who wouldn't hug a loved one they lost another time if they had the chance? I just love the way it’s presented. He sees Senna but he’s not sure it’s her. She saves him and he realizes it’s truly her. He runs up to embrace her for what may be the last time. And ultimately saves her from Thresh
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=73svVN4F,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-14T03:02:56.193+0000) > > riot is doing the opposite from what blizzard is doing. they see that trying to censor it doesnt do anything, so is allowing it > > but now we are gonna ignore they were censoring it because of this? lol > > rose tinted glasses American guy who thinks he's fighting for freedom supporting Hong Kong terrorist Please, stop try to be the police of the world. You Americans already fucked it up enough :D
> [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=73svVN4F,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-14T14:19:24.412+0000) > > American guy who thinks he's fighting for freedom supporting Hong Kong terrorist > > Please, stop try to be the police of the world. You Americans already fucked it up enough :D You are entitled to wrong opinions but you shouldn't go around trying to insult people over it.
: On Riot’s website “Defend human rights around the world from online privacy to gender equality”
Jamaree (NA)
: Not sure why you are surprised that a corporation cares more about money then morals tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mUQnmEhM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T07:05:21.181+0000) > > Not sure why you are surprised that a corporation cares more about money then morals tbh. It’s not that. I knew their decision was all about money. I think businesses are evil for prioritizing money over politics. But actively bootlicking for the Chinese government is another can of worms entirely
Comentários de Rioters
Yboat (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hGeUJkk9,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-10T08:13:57.440+0000) > > blizzard basically has a part in their tournament rules that reads vaguely that pretty much means ''if you say anything that we at blizzard do not like we have the right to suspend you and take back the money you won'' so yeah they can do it according to their rules but that doesn't make it any less scummy. I would like to see the wording. It could clear state something about political statements, or wearing a mask. We don't know. Then again he could have been told specifically not to talk about it and did anyways. The hole deal stinks, but I am not sure blizz has all of the blame. I have never been at an e sports event, but I did compete in the pan American games twice and a went dozen or so international tournaments as a work out partner. Every time I had 100+ pages of documents I had to sign from each of the governing bodies.( 2-5 depending on the event) They had rules about just about everything. From when I could wear my usa gear, to what I could do or say in them. I won't even get into about how I still had too follow all us laws even though I was not on us soil. Hell, when I was in the ncaa, I had 900 and some odd pages I had to follow. I find it extremely hard to believe that he was not informed about what his responsibilities and thier expectations of him were. None of this is passing the smell test for me. They also banned two commentators. Which is the one thing that makes this really stink. Why fire them? Only 2 reasons come to my mind. 1 they knew what he was going to do and let him do it. 2 they knew he had stepped over the line and did not stop him. Both of which would be grounds for termination from any job that covers a high profile event. I will wait to cast judgment on any party here until I get more facts. All I have seen is sensationalized media coverage. I maybe wrong, I am just not buying what I have heard so far. I know blizzard has more then enough money to have a legal team that reviewed thier decision. Given the money and pr enovled it has to be more then just vague wording.
> [{quoted}](name=Yboat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hGeUJkk9,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T09:04:39.901+0000) > > I would like to see the wording. It could clear state something about political statements, or wearing a mask. We don't know. Then again he could have been told specifically not to talk about it and did anyways. The hole deal stinks, but I am not sure blizz has all of the blame. I have never been at an e sports event, but I did compete in the pan American games twice and a went dozen or so international tournaments as a work out partner. Every time I had 100+ pages of documents I had to sign from each of the governing bodies.( 2-5 depending on the event) They had rules about just about everything. From when I could wear my usa gear, to what I could do or say in them. I won't even get into about how I still had too follow all us laws even though I was not on us soil. Hell, when I was in the ncaa, I had 900 and some odd pages I had to follow. > > I find it extremely hard to believe that he was not informed about what his responsibilities and thier expectations of him were. > > None of this is passing the smell test for me. They also banned two commentators. Which is the one thing that makes this really stink. Why fire them? Only 2 reasons come to my mind. 1 they knew what he was going to do and let him do it. 2 they knew he had stepped over the line and did not stop him. Both of which would be grounds for termination from any job that covers a high profile event. > > I will wait to cast judgment on any party here until I get more facts. All I have seen is sensationalized media coverage. I maybe wrong, I am just not buying what I have heard so far. I know blizzard has more then enough money to have a legal team that reviewed thier decision. Given the money and pr enovled it has to be more then just vague wording. The wording is “Engaging in any act that, in Blizzard’s sole discretion, brings you into public disrepute, offends a portion of group of the public, or otherwise damage’s Blizzards image.” You’ll have to keep in mind that in China what he did is extremely controversial as to us it seems like nothing.
: Meanwhile, Epic games directly under tencent and 40% stock held by them said "It's ok to voice political opinions on their gaming platform or scenes and even creators work". Even Riot is doing better with 100% stock held. Saying "its a difficult issue and we are trying to keep it not offensive to both parties" and keep normal ground. Blizzard is not even China and has like 5% stock held. Measly compared to these two. Seeing what other companies are handling. Blizzard just dug up a deep grave and lined gasoline in and blew up the fireworks. Also as an Asian, I'm saying this a lot. The current US president is trying to search for a way to keep Chinese money and influence off American/foreign property to the minimum. And it is one of the reasons why a lot of Asian countries support the US. We have come to a time where China needs to be put in line. Because this is what happens if you let them.
> [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hGeUJkk9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-10T07:08:02.420+0000) > > Meanwhile, Epic games directly under tencent and 40% stock held by them said "It's ok to voice political opinions on their gaming platform or scenes and even creators work". Even Riot is doing better with 100% stock held. Saying "its a difficult issue and we are trying to keep it not offensive to both parties" and keep normal ground. Blizzard is not even China and has like 5% stock held. Measly compared to these two. > > Seeing what other companies are handling. Blizzard just dug up a deep grave and lined gasoline in and blew up the fireworks. > > Also as an Asian, I'm saying this a lot. The current US president is trying to search for a way to keep Chinese money and influence off American/foreign property to the minimum. And it is one of the reasons why a lot of Asian countries support the US. We have come to a time where China needs to be put in line. Because this is what happens if you let them. While it’s cool that other companies are allowing people to voice opinions that doesn’t mean companies are obligated to do so. It’s a Hearthstone stream not a debate class. I’m not demonizing a company for wanting to prioritize sales over advertising politics.
: This is just wrong, it's not like he got up and gave a speech, the reaction is over the top and personal opinions won't change that, if what you were saying had any merit they wouldn't have disabled the ability to close your account to slow the bleeding
> [{quoted}](name=Watch Top Int,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hGeUJkk9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-10T06:19:55.279+0000) > > This is just wrong, it's not like he got up and gave a speech, the reaction is over the top and personal opinions won't change that, if what you were saying had any merit they wouldn't have disabled the ability to close your account to slow the bleeding He used Blizzard’s stream to express his opinion over an issue that’s extremely controversial in his country and would negatively impact Blizzard’s business if not addressed. That is not an opinion. Yes their reaction was over the top. As for the account deletion. Thousands of accounts being deleted simultaneously is going to cause issues. Whether those are server issues or a failsafe.
: So, Epic games (Fortnite) whose share is 40% owned by Tencent is free to say political opinions.
A company is not required to allow customers to use their media to express political opinions.
Comentários de Rioters
: can you please recite that essay here for all of us
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VlTOfIb1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-10T02:49:13.282+0000) > > can you please recite that essay here for all of us God I wish
Comentários de Rioters
: True damage and %health damage is dumb.
True damage and health percentage damage is supposed to counter tanks. Tank metas are utter cancer when they become unkillable. The big tank meta is one of the worst metas the game has ever seen in it's 10 year lifespan. Now obviously health percentage damage and true damage can get out of control but these things exist to counter your build.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Vacus (NA)
: Would you prefer "This champion is so hard to use but also so powerful at high skill that when they're in a game, their player is the sole determiner of which team wins"? Because the fact is that that's much worse. So deal with it. Gameplay needs to be balanced around high skill, because the variance inherent in gameplay of lower-skill players means that the balance doesn't actually matter as much for them.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdEOR6HX,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-22T13:29:48.196+0000) > > Would you prefer "This champion is so hard to use but also so powerful at high skill that when they're in a game, their player is the sole determiner of which team wins"? > > Because the fact is that that's much worse. So deal with it. Gameplay needs to be balanced around high skill, because the variance inherent in gameplay of lower-skill players means that the balance doesn't actually matter as much for them. The game should be balanced around high skill IN SOLO QUEUE, not professional tournaments.
: Idk, wouldn't they aim to make all champs or at least majority viable in pro if they were catered to .01%, unlike this relatively stable meta? In two words, git gud, these are just excuses. >so now nobody gets to play it. Stop acting like any champ is unplayable under masters(even there, otps of every champ exist). Also which champ? Play Dota, you will change your opinion about balancing around pros and also about how counterpicks matters if you believe in counterpick meta in LoL.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdEOR6HX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-22T06:14:50.183+0000) > > Idk, wouldn't they aim to make all champs or at least majority viable in pro if they were catered to .01%, unlike this relatively stable meta? > > In two words, git gud, these are just excuses. > > Stop acting like any champ is unplayable under masters(even there, otps of every champ exist). > > Also which champ? > > Play Dota, you will change your opinion about balancing around pros and also about how counterpicks matters if you believe in counterpick meta in LoL. I'm not sure what point you think is being made here because you seem to have no idea what's going on in this game. The game is mess because solo queue and pro player are so vastly different you're practically looking at two different games entirely and the balance team only cares about one of these things. Pro play. They don't care whether or not the average player, the millions of people playing this game, are having fun. And it's a problem when the majority of people who play your game are giving you feedback saying they no longer enjoy the game due to how you balance it. They just want to keep making the pros happy.
Comentários de Rioters
: "Really, Riot?" No, it's the players' fault.
Pandering for money is still pandering for money.
: Rito games spent 6 months making cash grab feature
10 years to fix the death recap. 6 months to charge people money. really makes you think
: Sooo I've played 15 games in which I've lost 75% of them because of poor teammates performance
Looks like you play a lot of Lane bullies that tend to win the laning phase. There’s more to this game than the laning phase.
: 10/10 ad riot, not bullshit at all
Why does that ad look like hentai
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T14:52:48.168+0000) > > You literally don't have to spend a single dime to play and enjoy it. Again, you're just being an elitists that hates seeing people enjoy playing a game you don't like. It's sad. Never said you did? Cash grab games don't require you to spend money, but do you honestly think Riot would keep this game up permanently if there wasn't so much cosmetic potential? I don't give a shit if people like it or not, the truth is it's an entirely RNG based game. Games that take no skill and just require you to get lucky are doomed to fail, so enjoy your cash-grab while you can.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-10T01:35:58.020+0000) > > Never said you did? Cash grab games don't require you to spend money, but do you honestly think Riot would keep this game up permanently if there wasn't so much cosmetic potential? I don't give a shit if people like it or not, the truth is it's an entirely RNG based game. Games that take no skill and just require you to get lucky are doomed to fail, so enjoy your cash-grab while you can. Cash Grab games involve manipulating people into spending money. Sure a game like "Candy Crush" is "free" but they intentionally throw in as many road blocks as possible that require you to spend money to get past or wait on arbitrary timers. League is as much of a "cash grab" as TFT. What's the point of raging on the internet that other people are enjoying a game just because you don't like it?
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-08T12:47:21.536+0000) > > Does it matter when your entire argument is "I don't personally like this so nobody else will."? Because the argument of it being "too late" is already proven false given its popularity. > > Why are you such an elitist that you want a game to die because other people like playing it? Because it's been proven many times by other people that's it's just an RNG based cash grab? Looks like you're one of the poor players that got sucked into it.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-08T20:07:48.698+0000) > > Because it's been proven many times by other people that's it's just an RNG based cash grab? Looks like you're one of the poor players that got sucked into it. You literally don't have to spend a single dime to play and enjoy it. Again, you're just being an elitists that hates seeing people enjoy playing a game you don't like. It's sad.
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-07T12:06:53.963+0000) > > People said the same thing about world of Warcraft > People said the same thing about league of legends > People said the same thing about fortnite You're comparing entire games with hundreds of hours of content in them to a mini game that riot developed in a few months.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-08-07T19:49:08.110+0000) > > You're comparing entire games with hundreds of hours of content in them to a mini game that riot developed in a few months. Does it matter when your entire argument is "I don't personally like this so nobody else will."? Because the argument of it being "too late" is already proven false given its popularity. Why are you such an elitist that you want a game to die because other people like playing it?
: It will. Riot got into the whole Auto Chess hype train a little late, and while they probably sparked it up for a few more months, it'll die out eventually. It's literally the most boring gaming experience I've ever had.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-07T06:53:25.316+0000) > > It will. Riot got into the whole Auto Chess hype train a little late, and while they probably sparked it up for a few more months, it'll die out eventually. It's literally the most boring gaming experience I've ever had. People said the same thing about world of Warcraft People said the same thing about league of legends People said the same thing about fortnite
CLG ear (NA)
: when is the wedding?
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4td1l3ks,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-02T08:15:24.420+0000) > > when is the wedding? Interesting situation. He wants to buy us a house. He thinks we should postpone marriage so that if something happens to him I don't inherent the debt. I think that's silly and he's overthinking things.
CLG ear (NA)
: does your bf look like pantheon
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4td1l3ks,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-02T06:49:39.639+0000) > > does your bf look like pantheon This Gragas+Graves
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4td1l3ks,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-02T05:12:59.123+0000) > > Most noteworthy; the ability to fly away from your problems ? Airplanes exist.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4td1l3ks,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-02T08:04:43.380+0000) > > ? > > Airplanes exist. Okay moneybags mc rich
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yalN8ctH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T17:16:29.315+0000) > > AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA https://i.imgur.com/8rwPtO8.png[]
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yalN8ctH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T17:23:25.759+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/8rwPtO8.png[] https://i.imgur.com/eKaq3E6.jpg
Exibir mais

Destaice

Nível 81 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão