: Don't play melee assassin into Annie then?
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/028/986/scropio.jpg "My goodness why didn't I think of that." But seriously, you have no choice if you pick before they do, and blind pick, you don't know who you're going against until in game
Comentários de Rioters
Vyrgax (EUW)
: This cool button called mute.
it's moreso they just resort to that when they played like shit and then blamed me for not being able to put out the raging inferno they started
Smai (NA)
: Stomp him before 6. How do you not figure this out on your own? Are you Iron 4? Do you just let other supports with good level 6's just get there without a single issue and whine about those too when they slap you for having a worse level 6 and not punishing THEIR bad pre-6???
not every combination can just easily punish before 6. {{champion:222}} doesn't have a great early game and {{champion:235}} doesn't do too much damage early, and also, you think malph is gonna just stay in poke range pre 6? no, he plays smart and stays out of poke range until then. If I got too aggressive with poke that would leave me vulnerable to condemn from {{champion:67}}.
: What are you supposed to do against a malph support?
so is {{champion:235}} just countered by maplh? because I feel like I was poking him every opportunity and {{champion:222}} would always get ulted and die and then {{champion:67}} would chase me down and I can't do shit with {{champion:54}} Q slowing me. Even then I don't know if anyone thats not a kinda cheesy support {{champion:101}} {{champion:161}} that could poke him down effectively
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=tR5WrAe3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-08T19:02:27.406+0000) > > Jungle: You enjoy playing Jungle > Mid: You enjoy playing Mid > Bot: You enjoy playing Bot > Support: ~~You enjoy playing Support~~ You get autofilled a lot > > fix'd Jungle: You are the second autofill and support is the first.
I get filled jg WAY more often than support
Comentários de Rioters
Destaice (NA)
: Why isn't Vayne, the most iconic champion for true damage, not a part of "True Damage"
: This is the best iteration of urf. If you don't want certain champs then play with your friends. No need to ruin it for other people. Never understood how someone can think randomness in a mode, that dooms a lot of champs trash and some insanely op, is a good thing smh
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TZGxf0yb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-29T21:10:34.556+0000) > > This is the best iteration of urf. If you don't want certain champs then play with your friends. No need to ruin it for other people. Never understood how someone can think randomness in a mode, that dooms a lot of champs trash and some insanely op, is a good thing smh what I would like is if they allowed custom games for URF so you could play with only friends, but riot would never do that
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: This guy made this list and not once does {{champion:17}} appear on it.
maybe because {{champion:17}} was standing still and he couldn't see him. Also he left out {{champion:32}} and {{champion:103}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} and some other champions
: Altho this a extremely bad patch the fact they removed {{item:3161}} makes he unable to criticize riot properly.
not really unable per say, but it's something positive about the patch
: Altho this a extremely bad patch the fact they removed {{item:3161}} makes he unable to criticize riot properly.
not really unable per say, but it's something positive about the patch
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: What happened to this game
maybe because people die too easily in this meta it can be hard to tell if they're trolling or not anymore?
: Why are they nerfing Blitzcranks ARMOR?
so they can say "hey guys we heard you, so we nerfed him" even though they didn't nerf the right thing
Comentários de Rioters
Pika Fox (NA)
: And then they all blow their heals/shields/health relics/zonyas...... And you hate your life.
or one of them just flashes out of it so you don't get the reset even though you kill them anyways
: Lol darius can't kill illaoi with 1 Q and 1 ult at five stacks, even if she's braindead. Heck, he'd have to be at least 5 levels up. I see heavy exaggeration in this post. Also, FYI, since you seem oblivious and ignorant on the matter, if darius builds only cleaver, he will only have meh damage. It's noticeable how much damage he's missing if he doesn't also build at least steraks, DD, or titanic, as tri-force only gives 25 bonus AD and better sheen burst/quicker stacks. But his Q and ult will be NOTICEABLY weaker. Maybe if you don't build glass cannon illaoi, you'll be able to take a few hits....
our botlane fed him alot, he was darius jg that ganked bot alot
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Tox715 (NA)
: ADC is pretty unpopular nowadays. I would say I get autofilled into ADC the most now.
really? I get filled as jg more often
: If you are autofilled ADC
you guys are getting filled as ADC?
Comentários de Rioters
KazKaz (OCE)
: Why is Riven getting her E nerf reverted?
nah nah nah its fine, a riven main told me shes hard to play and I'm just bad
Comentários de Rioters
: Switch Tryndamere and Aatrox's ults
I mean didn't they remove his revive on ult for a reason?
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNEaMyLi,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T12:05:06.820+0000) > > kai'sa doesn't remove 80% of my health with no counterplay while untargetable in lane Are you saying you don't like it when a champion has 2 dashes to engage on you, but then also has one more dash in case they somehow fucked up and also have an invisibility area to hide in?! Ridiculous! - ritos banditos, probably
still better than her previous build of point and click stat checking, at least people can fuck up with this one
: That's just called being a bruiser mage, isn't it? Tanky/AP Ryze, Cho'gath, Galio, Maokai, Malphite, Amumu etc can do the same things. They can abuse offensive items with defensive stats, and defensive items with offensive stats.
they don't have free flashes with a slow and silence thats applied immediately and easily
Anatera (NA)
: It's very funny to see Sylas solo kill basically everybody because of his overloaded sustain
I think I remember them even buffing his W heal at one point again and I'm like seriously?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Level 2 ganks ruin top lane
idk last time riot tried to fix early ganks, they made farming the Jg shit
: Oh, and you're just gonna not finish the Mercurial? Hell, compared to Yasuo-- who you can play around-- Malz and Mord don't have other important CC. You never have to waste QSS on anything but their ults. But the vast majority of ADC's don't have single projectiles that matter as much as Malz's and Mord's ults do to them. That said, Randuin's, like most purely defensive items, is lower cost than a damage item. The reason it has weaker components is because the finished item's passive is so powerful against its specified type. Adaptive Helm has similar drawbacks.
you really thought I meant you don't full build it? and what world do you live in where you can outplay a yasuo who knows what hes doing as an adc? hope your team holds him down for you? also your so intent on randuins when its like putting a tiny bandaid on a giant wound in your arm, sure it will reduce some, but not really enough to justify buying it, your an adc squishy, so instead of dieing in 2 seconds you die in 2.5 seconds, and maybe not even that much
: Well you're wrong. And that's the problem with newer players. They're under the misguided assumption that the only defenses they can build are the ones that also come with offensive stats.
even if you are right, why is it okay that one champion forces you to build a pure defence item, other than someone like {{champion:90}} {{champion:82}} {{item:3140}} and even then thats not pure defence
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: The only time i saw a yasuo 1vs5 is when he played against complete and utter monkies. any one with half a brain wouldn't even get to the point where he's fed. Yes, his windwall is stupid and annoying as fuck though
its a hyperbole, but not by much. All it takes is for 1 tornado in a team fight and a good majority of your team is yasuo ulted
: 1.) Yes. The passive on Randuin's specifically means it does not require stacking armor to get use out of it. 2.) If and only if Yasuo is the only physical damage champion on the enemy team, then you've got an argument.
Im saying that an ADC needs all the damage they can get, you see any adcs EVER build omen?
Exibir mais

Dewott610

Nível 298 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão