Comentários de Rioters
datfatguy (OCE)
: Is it just me or has commentary at worlds been so dead?
Raigarak (NA)
: I'm willing to sacrifice my life (time) in order to help the people in ranked promotions AMEN
Theoretically speaking, it's not free since you are asking for a subscription. Therefore, roughly, you are charging a $4.99 per game. Based on my research on the business market, that is slightly, if not a lot, over the board. Thus, your statement regarding you being a saint is rather invalid. In fact, the antithesis may actually be true- you are a devil.
Comentários de Rioters
: Worse punishment for dodging a game then going afk in a game
When you afk, you lose the LP. You get an extra trigger in the Leave Buster system. It will take a handful of games to get a harsher penalty, but that is because some people have IRL issues to have take care of, and the system doesn't really want punish those who fall in such a category. Do it enough times and you will face harsh consequences.
: It is temporarily disabled to lessen the server load when Teamfight Tactics is getting released.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=xNszeuRH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T18:09:00.998+0000) > > It is temporarily disabled to lessen the server load when Teamfight Tactics is getting released. Gotchu. Thanks for the reply man.
Comentários de Rioters
: Black Cleaver only gives half the MS buff to ranged champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=a4eMoP7g,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T18:17:38.072+0000) > > Black Cleaver only gives half the MS buff to ranged champions. Thanks
Comentários de Rioters
Lizafen (NA)
: Not getting next Lunar Revel Mission
I am assuming you have a pass. Good luck dude.
: Crit Item Explorations
Revert I.E. Make zeals items cheaper. Keep storm raizor at high MS and low damage for mobility. The true damage aspect of I.E doesn't really do anything since with high armor enemies you will be purchasing a L.W anyway. PD in its current state is good. Maw in its current state is also good. I think that keeping marksmen good at damage, which is what they do since they are ranged and squishy, is the best thing to do. There is no need to build defensive items on marksmen by trading damage on them. Sure, they can deal shit tons of damage. But they can also be popped in 1 second, which makes it a skillbased role and much more fun to play. Making ADs a little bit more tanky kind of kills the idea behind it. You get ranged, deals mild damage, but survives a little bit more. Just don't take away the damage AND the survivability. ADCs don't need survivability. Otherwise, I would just move to playing a tank. It's all about keeping the maximum range while dodging skill shots while killing the tank skillfully which makes marksmen marksmen. You just have to make it fair by at least giving them more damage than those bruisers who can shred anybody in the enemy team while being tanky, mobile, and with CC. Just imagine a Caitlyn working her ass off autoing the back line through orb walking and positioning, while dodging skill shots and making sure she is safe. However, each of her autos deal only 3% of the enemy's HP. After 5 seconds, the enemy's hp is around 70% while from nowhere, a wild Irelia jumps in and 1 shots Caitlyn and whole team with the absurd AOE CC and the resets on her Q, combined with the stun and the mobility from dash. Just a sad picture to see. Oh wait, the whole team focuses Irelia. Don't worry, she has Sterak and will soak it up before either running away or running your team down. Also, Essence reaver feels shitty because of the awkward item position it is in. It gives tons of mana and damage, but gives no attack speed. If i were to buy a ER and a zeal item, I would feel that losing the amount of crit that I would have otherwise gained from I.E to be a big loss. Therefore, make the item slightly more solo reliant on itself, by reducing the damage and introducing some attack speed to it. This way, the extra atk speed from the item can actually synergize with some of the atk speed given by essence reaver, making it a worthwile pick instead of a pseudo i.e substitute with no crit. Coming from a marksmen main, diamond 3.
Àntone (NA)
: Yeah seems relatively rare but for those who have it, it is absolutely game changing. If you main jg and dc... GG. Tarzaned is having similar problems and is considering hanging it up for the season as it is unplayable when high ELO will almost never lose when given a 2 min advantage. My pc runs games which are infinitely more demanding but for some reason every season there is one patch that not only fucks me in game, but actually destroys my pc. When a game crashes, ranked or ARAM, I cannot Alt Esc, Alt F4, or even Ctrl-Alt-Delete to task manager... I can only force a shutdown or Ctrl-Alt-Delete and sign out which is the quickest recovery at about 2 mins of missed game time. Unfortunately, 2 mins is about 4 waves on avg so unless you're a support main you are gonna lose a lot of xp and gold relative to an opposing laner.. and even then it hurts. Also, **EXTREMELY** unfortunate that it comes at the end of the season where I really want to grind my hard stuck Plat 2 ass to low diamond for the pretty border.
> [{quoted}](name=Àntone,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=ypbe696r,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-01T16:35:21.896+0000) > > Yeah seems relatively rare but for those who have it, it is absolutely game changing. If you main jg and dc... GG. Tarzaned is having similar problems and is considering hanging it up for the season as it is unplayable when high ELO will almost never lose when given a 2 min advantage. My pc runs games which are infinitely more demanding but for some reason every season there is one patch that not only fucks me in game, but actually destroys my pc. When a game crashes, ranked or ARAM, I cannot Alt Esc, Alt F4, or even Ctrl-Alt-Delete to task manager... I can only force a shutdown or Ctrl-Alt-Delete and sign out which is the quickest recovery at about 2 mins of missed game time. Unfortunately, 2 mins is about 4 waves on avg so unless you're a support main you are gonna lose a lot of xp and gold relative to an opposing laner.. and even then it hurts. > > > Also, **EXTREMELY** unfortunate that it comes at the end of the season where I really want to grind my hard stuck Plat 2 ass to low diamond for the pretty border. I agree. I have lost 3 games in a row because I got disconnected from the goddamn game as an adc and they get priority as result. Lamentable.
: The game is available in NA? EU has been disabled from hours
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=ypbe696r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-31T06:59:58.612+0000) > > The game is available in NA? EU has been disabled from hours Yes
Comentários de Rioters
RAVEN X7 (NA)
: if anyone can help me pls comment
> [{quoted}](name=RAVEN X7,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=ZzB3ilQT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-31T00:37:31.726+0000) > > if anyone can help me pls comment I get this bug a lot too. Frustrating as hell.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: They both don't even look that much of a difference except texture. You're just unnecessarily exaggerating.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xA6BgQ15,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-24T14:17:52.241+0000) > > They both don't even look that much of a difference except texture. You're just unnecessarily exaggerating. I don't know how you can't see the difference. One is very lean, young, and has a much lighter armor, while the other seems to be a middle-aged man using a goliath armor running around like a clown. ????????????????????????
: > [{quoted}](name=ZAH WARUDO,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xA6BgQ15,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-24T01:59:20.494+0000) > > Varus looks the same in game and in the splash. > > Xin Zhao is completely different, LMAO. > > I choose him thinking that I wil be playing with some badass, skilled young lancer. > > Once I get in game, what I encounter is an old man with bulky armor moving in a quirky fashion. > > ??????????? Varus Splashart: https://i.imgur.com/euQfRXN.jpg Varus In-Game: https://i.imgur.com/Mu9nLoV.png Honestly tell me that they look anything alike. In the splash Varus glows like a Voidl character (similar to Kai'Sa), even his chest belt glows and looks overall different, and his arms and legs don't have glowing veins, and his eyes don't glow white either.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xA6BgQ15,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-02-24T14:21:49.804+0000) > > Varus Splashart: https://i.imgur.com/euQfRXN.jpg > > Varus In-Game: https://i.imgur.com/Mu9nLoV.png > > Honestly tell me that they look anything alike. > > In the splash Varus glows like a Voidl character (similar to Kai'Sa), even his chest belt glows and looks overall different, and his arms and legs don't have glowing veins, and his eyes don't glow white either. The glowing is because of the light reflecting on him. Of course, some models will look older since Varus is such an old champion. However, the basis of his model aren't so different from the loading screen. Things like the belt glow are usually lack luster in the models anyway. The veins in the legs are barely noticeable. The glow in the eyes is also an emphasis on his character, and often are missing in the models. Xin Zhao on the other hand clearly has a much bulkier armor in game, and looks like an old man compared to the art. The armor is also grey instead of white, and he looks much older.
: Xin - Revert back to the old splash
It's the best. The old one looked like a cartoon. The previous one, too. Your point?
edoxbox1 (EUW)
: Same we can say about Varus tho And he need a new VO xd
> [{quoted}](name=edoxbox1,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xA6BgQ15,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-24T01:54:51.019+0000) > > Same we can say about Varus tho > And he need a new VO xd Varus looks the same in game and in the splash. Xin Zhao is completely different, LMAO. I choose him thinking that I wil be playing with some badass, skilled young lancer. Once I get in game, what I encounter is an old man with bulky armor moving in a quirky fashion. ???????????
: With how this is being down voted, either I have terrible taste in art... or a chick produced it.
> [{quoted}](name=JustaNewb,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dhE1E0jG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-24T01:31:09.196+0000) > > With how this is being down voted, either I have terrible taste in art... or a chick produced it. Your taste in art is utterly despicable. The new artwork is one of the most badass arts I've ever seen. In fact, I just created a post requesting Riot to match the in game model to the artwork. WTF is wrong with you? lol
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Tranoze (NA)
: No, Cait passive is on attack after they realize {{item:3085}} give her too many stacks (i dont remember which patch note, but it is very recent patch, you can find that easily). and that also make rage blade doesnt work on her anymore. Yi's 2nd strike (yes, {{champion:11}} ) also doesnt apply on attack effect since that would stack the rageblade too quickly and if yi wont get on attack effect on his 2nd strike, lucian also wont (share same mechanic).
> [{quoted}](name=Tranoze,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=crqulYoF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T10:30:35.681+0000) > > No, Cait passive is on attack after they realize {{item:3085}} give her too many stacks (i dont remember which patch note, but it is very recent patch, you can find that easily). and that also make rage blade doesnt work on her anymore. > Yi's 2nd strike (yes, {{champion:11}} ) also doesnt apply on attack effect since that would stack the rageblade too quickly and if yi wont get on attack effect on his 2nd strike, lucian also wont (share same mechanic). Rageblade never worked on her, even before the Runaan nerfs if you don't know. Yi's second attack is proc`d twice as faster with Rageblade. I don't understand your point.
: It shouldn't. Rageblade ONLY triggers on on-hit effects, such as additional magic damage off of Rageblade, BoRK, Wit's End, and some passives (Lux, Diana, etc) Lucian and Cait passives are "on attack", not "on hit". E.g. "on attack, next shot is followed by an additional attack" or "on attack, the next basic attack becomes a Headshot"
> [{quoted}](name=EarthyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=crqulYoF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-13T01:19:36.596+0000) > > It shouldn't. Rageblade ONLY triggers on on-hit effects, such as additional magic damage off of Rageblade, BoRK, Wit's End, and some passives (Lux, Diana, etc) > > Lucian and Cait passives are "on attack", not "on hit". E.g. "on attack, next shot is followed by an additional attack" or "on attack, the next basic attack becomes a Headshot" Not really. You could argue that Vayne`s w is on attack too, but it procs anyway. Diana's passive is similar to Caitlyn's passive, and should be considered ``on attack``
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Anyone taking/taken summer courses? Summer internships? Summer jobs?
You're retarded if you tihnk you can learn entrepreneurship from classes, lul
Comentários de Rioters
: There's also dreadnova darius. Keep in mind some people got them without even trying. Just like ultimate skins. Is it any more fair that these guys got them for free?
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=V6mf0h9E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-03T23:54:37.836+0000) > > There's also dreadnova darius. > Keep in mind some people got them without even trying. Just like ultimate skins. > Is it any more fair that these guys got them for free? I mean, the drop for that was extremely low. However, with the new system, you have a 50% chance to get a bonus reward, which is either that skin, bonus tokens, or something else.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Dextraos

Nível 268 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão