mark6028 (EUW)
: Why is duskblade getting grievous wounds?
Tbf, its blackout passive is moving to another 5th Lethality item... ...a fifth Lethality item...
LankPants (OCE)
: I'm of the opinion that the best way to go about this would be a general damage reduction and not just a buff to tanks. The issue isn't just tanks dying too fast, it's everything dying too fast. That probably ends up being a small buff to tanks overall, they may still be slightly weaker than average but they'd be better and once the game's in a more palatable place we could always go back and look at tanks/tank items again anyway.
On the flip-side, tanks dying less quickly right now will give them more incentive to initiate for their teams before their carries get whittled down by siege or are assassinated. Meaning more teamfights WILL happen. Win-win!
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: DuoQ was blocked for some time 2,3 years ago and it was great. The soloQ experience got better and players overall got better. But pro players complained a bit since they can't practice, so Riot allowed it back. With the introduction of new server on NA where pro players will only play against each other and can practice as much as they want my guess is that one day they will remove DuoQ again. SoloQ should be for SOLOQ and in order to be better and improve so you can one day go pro, you need to play alone and show your true skill, leadership etc. Playing duo with someone ruins the MMR, ruins the competitiveness, ruins overall experience. Getting your duo to camp you entire game so you can snowball and win without any game knowledge, just brute 1v2 force, can win you a game and it's disgusting.
Really Riot just needs to let there be real tangible rewards for players to play in 5-mans again. Daily, mind you - not off and on Clash or anything of the like.
: Nobody takes Flex ranked seriously lmfao
I'm not seeing the problem; duos don't take solo queue seriously either.
rayoli (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kovorix,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LTJjjgtb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-03T18:32:17.633+0000) > > Probably because all the players complaining about duos holding them back have to search for another thing to blame and riot is ok with that it is duoQ. you trolling? name one bad thing about having a legit solo queue.
The 25% of votes being downvotes is the reason NA is the worst region.
Whiisp (NA)
: And the higher the rank the more this applies. A challenger Support main vs a challenger mid lane main is just disgusting skill difference for example.
Ever since RR there has way too much burden of knowledge now for any single role for the likes of autofill to be a thing. Players should be able to opt out of autofill if they aren't duo as early as Gold.
Whiisp (NA)
: As much as Auto fill is a good concept on paper, it ruins too many games [Diamond 2+ (Diamond+)]
Also if they could do something about the quality of duo queue players (moreso the lack thereof) then all of solo queue would benefit. No one enjoys otherwise competitive games ruined by 2 dolts that play roughly 100 IQ worse respectively when playing together.
Comentários de Rioters
: Is it fair that if someone AFKs, everybody that is on the Losing team loses LP?
Up until ~Season 6 4 good players could carry their own weight in most Elos until roughly the 30-minute mark if someone d/c'ed past the point of being able to remake the game. i.e. there's a lack of polish regarding consistent playability in the game that wasn't there before.
: Your example doesn't work. You've set up a straw-man. Nerfing and buffing characters are much more complex than simply adding and subtracting "power".
> [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rPdXc5yl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-03T20:01:51.235+0000) > > Your example doesn't work. You've set up a straw-man. Nerfing and buffing characters are much more complex than simply adding and subtracting "power". He's not referring to the complexity of nerfing and buffing average champions though; he's referring to already overpowered champions that have been effectively nerfed and then rebuffed to being ultimately exactly as strong as they were before, which happens constantly. Maybe you're a {{champion:238}} main that hopes he can make OP look like he's making a strawman. Maybe you're feeling insecure because NA is the weakest region at Worlds like 90% of the losers on these boards. Maybe you like how it feels to get upvotes from said losers. Maybe you're a literal strawman at a keyboard. Idk.
Comentários de Rioters
Cdore (NA)
: Riot should just embrace Teleport
Stopwatch isn't the problem; it's the sheer amount of damage + CDR in the game that makes the item broken on so many champions. Tone down those two things and Stopwatch will stop being as universally good, and Zhonya's will stop being such a problem item.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dingding123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8BIdOmY4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-02T17:39:03.265+0000) > > Klepto no longer existing will hit her for sure. Assuming she isn't broken lategame anyway with Lethal Tempo... why dont we assume the sun wont shine ever again too
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8BIdOmY4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-02T19:12:51.332+0000) > > why dont we assume the sun wont shine ever again too At least she'll feed the other top laner now without infinite elixirs and biscuits. Not to say I'm playing next season anyway LOL
: In the west, this is a GAME, something to do for recreation and fun. not to grind 16+ hours in a day committed to it living in an apartment with a bunch of other dudes playing day in and day out.
Also tbf the meta changes on a near-monthly basis because everything is turned up to 11 thanks to Keystones. It's ridiculous to get accustomed to everything AND still focus on working as a team. It's like playing Fortnite at this point; what do you remember about the original Fortnite? Cool - none of that matters now because of the new broken stuff.
: Kayle needs to be nerfed so badly
Klepto no longer existing will hit her for sure. Assuming she isn't broken lategame anyway with Lethal Tempo...
: Is Thresh A Tank?
He's not a tank, but is really good at keep people at bay. He's more of a warden/hooker hybrid.
Rαy (EUW)
: Spam Ganks are annoying and Farming Junglers struggle: How does reducing Jungle Xp improve anything?
Let's list the honest pros and cons of the exp changes: **Pros:** - no matter what shenanigans, botlane has less chance of running away with games without other lanes having a say - top laners will be (more) relevant without having to cheese - more viable jungle paths, now if tanks only had a way to deal with Scuttle... - yi/noct don't hit 6 as early **Cons:** - the losing jungler will still have next to zero impact on the game - sharing wave exp will hinder both laners more, meaning nothing barring kills or holding lanes solo will help junglers catch up **Catastrophes:** - solo laners will go completely buckwild after getting an early lead and average K/D/A junglers will no longer be able to do anything about it; expect {{champion:157}} {{champion:245}} and assassins trying to pop off every game...I mean even moreso than already...
Manxxom (NA)
: Yasuo looking Maximum Woke
Intentionally hitting the 0/10 powerspike
Shahamut (NA)
: It's almost preseason
Even just +10 MS would help so much. Same with some currently underwhelming marksmen.
Comentários de Rioters
: It's getting annoying af to see nothing but Xayah & Kai'Sa in literally every game in Worlds
They're statistically the best in their role for their sheer combined survivability and damage; something 90% of other marksmen lack. Basically they need to make everyone else safe enough to be worth playing. Even some more max hp at this point would go a long way for all the underplayed marksmen, so long as their dps isn't also completely insane.
Comentários de Rioters
: Those champs you listed aren't even at the top of their role for jg and support isn't only that xd.
> [{quoted}](name=Adequate Top,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIJE8py6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-27T04:58:53.552+0000) > > Those champs you listed aren't even at the top of their role for jg and support isn't only that xd. Yeah it's not, there's {{champion:35}}
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Yenn (NA)
: Shaco's win rate is continuing to climb after the nerfs. Please stop overbuffing champions.
: Role queue actually lowers matchmaking quality.
Alternatively: players playing any role any less than excellently at high elo will heavily contribute to if not entirely cause a loss for the player's team. Therefore players queueing in at their main role's elo and not an overall elo should be enforced. A player's overall elo should be significantly lower than their main role elo, assuming they have one. I'm currently a plat 3 top laner and I honestly feel like a silver player in the support and jungle roles, largely because I haven't played those roles in years. Before Runes Reforged I felt like a high gold player in generally every lane except maybe mid. Now I feel helpless to keep my teams from losing if I get autofilled jg or supp and no one wants to trade. And if I'm being honest I really don't like playing those roles in the first place, or at least playing the most effective champions in those roles - I don't enjoy playing as a burst or hooker supp or a headless chicken gankspamming jg which are the best by far in their respective roles right now yet I'm rusty at best with vastly sub-par picks in those roles and I don't have a rune page tailored for them.
: Improving matchmaking will probably improve player behaviour as well
Just finished a draft where our bronze 5 jungler was six levels behind the 12/X Hecarim. If that was in ranked I would be fuming.
: Wukong Update- Now In Active Development!
I'll miss messing around with botlane Wu abusing his passive. Goodnight, sweet prince.
: ADC is the most toxic play style though. Making them strong makes everyone else suffer. You can't have everything in the game. You must give up something. Range, DPS, burst, CC, Mobility, Tankiness. The price of power is being squishy, but they will have 0 counter-play if they get more mobility.
My take is that ~80% of marksmen have bottom tier of at least a couple of defensive qualities among tankiness, burst, CC and in some cases movespeed as they don't don't all stack Zeal items. Not many other champions can boast having the worst of that many different defensive tools at once and yet frontlines that can reliably pop enemy cooldowns for them in average games are now slim to none, meaning only a handful of them can even reliably function right now.
Paroe (NA)
: Considering why it was made, can riot even remove ohmwrecker in good conscious?
Conscience* An expensive stat-stick tank item would be really nice for the meta, whether it helped take down turrets or not - you're on the right track there.
Moody P (NA)
: we're seeing some pretty significant damage nerfs in preseason
Can Malz's aids stack Conqueror? AD Malz is back??
: Sure, long as it doesnt make it impossible to get on them.
Fair lol. I feel like {{champion:81}} with {{item:3025}} has crossed some lines in that regard.
: >Ezreal doesn't really do anything excaptional anymore and literally all he is is safe isn't he basically the prototype of what you want? A save adc that can disengage/selfpeal but does less damage?
I wouldn't call Ezreal a marksman at this point. 90% of his damage isn't from autos without Q, which functionally isn't an auto either except for its on-hit damage, and 100% of his damage is underwhelming now that he can't stack double tear items. Don't get me wrong - he's not a mage either; Riot just doesn't know what to do with him. I feel like making IBG melee only would leave a lot of room for rebuffing the ~~twink~~ prodigal explorer.
: >Ezreal doesn't really do anything excaptional anymore and literally all he is is safe isn't he basically the prototype of what you want? A save adc that can disengage/selfpeal but does less damage?
The game deseves marksmen that aim to do damage with basic autos, not the likes of Ezreal in his current state.
: I guess you refer to {{champion:22}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:145}} as they have the highest pickrate But by extention, this means other marksmen lack selfpeal in your opinion, includeing: {{champion:51}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:498}} And that seems like a stupid claim to me... That said, i still would like more survivabillity and less damage on marksmen overall.
Actually, I meant Kaisa, Xayah and Ashe. Those three have the highest P/B in high levels of play by far (save maybe Xayah). Ezreal doesn't really do anything excaptional anymore and literally all he is is safe; he's more gimmick than marksman at this point. Lucian and Cait still get caught out easily despite their kits. As for the the trio of Kalista, Trist and Vayne, they don't exactly have a ludicrous early/midgame in comparison to the three that are currently hogging bot lane - it's like they earn their survivability through struggling to function.
Keiaga (NA)
: Ashe and Jinx are completely immobile as far as "disengage" goes and they're both actually in the top 5 most played marksmen up to plat.
Jinx is a special case of ludicrous snowball potential which probably shouldn't be the norm. She's like the {{champion:62}} of marksmen in terms of volatility.
: ashe can use W and ULT to disengage if need be jinx is a bit tougher only having chompers
Not to mention Ashe and her teammates can see threats coming before they get to her with Hawkshot.
Comentários de Rioters
: Playing as and ADC has been the most frustrating, infuriating role forever.
Not sure why the ones doing so poorly still have the health pool of an enchanter and the cardio of a sloth.
Nebuul (NA)
: Why isn't everyone building Nashor's Tooth now?
That's a lot of damage...that's also like 18k gold. That's the main issue, although far be it from me to stop someone innovating in a humdrum season such as this one.
Comentários de Rioters
TehNACHO (NA)
: Okay let's be real, who honestly likes playing against X champion?
As a {{champion:58}} main since his induction 9 years ago, the top lane matchup that I've never had a bad time in is {{champion:85}}. Micromanagement and timing are key. No surprises, no gimmicks; only raw skill is available to either player. The better player wins. {{champion:58}} mains that hate the MU are bandwagoners that will leave the champion when {{item:3161}} leaves. Those that love it are men.
SouL1ess (NA)
: Tank items need nerfs. Tank base stats need buffs. Then penetration can get the fuck out of this game and tanks won't feel like they are worth nothing.
How to do both of the first two things: have all non-Doran's items give %health scaling instead of flat HP. Suddenly all melees that decide to buy tank items can take hits, just like in seasons 1-7! **_Crazy_**, right!?
: Are there no changes planned for Kai'Sa?
I'm just a little surprised that players haven't considered full defensive runes on marksmen. At what point do damage keystones become worth it, exactly, in a meta where everyone picks assassins and hypercarries in solo queue and teamfights otherwise last only seconds?
: Please Show Us Which Order Drakes Will Spawn In During Champ Select Next Season.
Imagine someone dodging at the last second because they don't want to deal with X drake first or fourth. But literally every queue.
: {{champion:142}} I just really dont like her style of walking around then suddenly jumping into my face while tossing her bubble, unable to really be CC´d then while i am sleeping she starts her Q and just deletes 60 to 100% of my healthbar.
It's like old Nidalee with hard CC! What's not to love?
: Characters we hate and why
Assassins, because they have too much burst, DPS and mobility for anyone else on either team to have any fun, and not enough anything else. Look, everyone out here is trying to earn takedowns chief, being labeled as an "assassin" doesn't make you special. *Or it shouldn't, at least...*
Exibir mais

Dingding123

Nível 30 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão