Gubaguy (NA)
: Ive won actualy tourneys, sorry to break it to you, but you are wrong. Claiming that 'durr meta, durr' doesnt account for anything, theres this thing, its called rogue decks, its when a deck that no one knew about comes out of NOWHERE and wins, and geuss what? Thats how EVERY deck starts, hogaak was literally a joke, everyone hated that card, then suddenly bridgevine dredge came right the fuck out of NOWHERE and is currently THE modern deck. Tell me, its the day after horizons release, you know the meta, i sit down and turn 1 pitch a hogaak to a neonate, do you know my deck? No, you dont, becuase the deck didnt exist yesterday. This is why THAT argument doesnt work, dark horse and rogue decks appear out of nowhere, metas dont form for weeks after a set release, and all formats expereicne changes, you cant claim to know what anyone is doing based on a single random chance event, like pitching a single card.
> [{quoted}](name=Gubaguy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=00060000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T18:02:56.707+0000) > > Ive won actualy tourneys, sorry to break it to you, but you are wrong. Claiming that 'durr meta, durr' doesnt account for anything, theres this thing, its called rogue decks, its when a deck that no one knew about comes out of NOWHERE and wins, and geuss what? Thats how EVERY deck starts, hogaak was literally a joke, everyone hated that card, then suddenly bridgevine dredge came right the fuck out of NOWHERE and is currently THE modern deck. Tell me, its the day after horizons release, you know the meta, i sit down and turn 1 pitch a hogaak to a neonate, do you know my deck? No, you dont, becuase the deck didnt exist yesterday. > > This is why THAT argument doesnt work, dark horse and rogue decks appear out of nowhere, metas dont form for weeks after a set release, and all formats expereicne changes, you cant claim to know what anyone is doing based on a single random chance event, like pitching a single card. 1. Local tourneys don't mean shit, i've said this already. 2. You have as much credibility for having won any tourney as me saying i won the mythic invitationals.
Gubaguy (NA)
: As stated below, you cant claim 'meta' argument. Claiming that 'durr meta, durr' doesnt account for anything, theres this thing, its called rogue decks, its when a deck that no one knew about comes out of NOWHERE and wins, and geuss what? Thats how EVERY deck starts, hogaak was literally a joke, everyone hated that card, then suddenly bridgevine dredge came right the fuck out of NOWHERE and is currently THE modern deck. Tell me, its the day after horizons release, you know the meta, i sit down and turn 1 pitch a hogaak to a neonate, do you know my deck? No, you dont, becuase the deck didnt exist yesterday.
> [{quoted}](name=Gubaguy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-30T18:04:02.471+0000) > > As stated below, you cant claim 'meta' argument. > > Claiming that 'durr meta, durr' doesnt account for anything, theres this thing, its called rogue decks, its when a deck that no one knew about comes out of NOWHERE and wins, and geuss what? Thats how EVERY deck starts, hogaak was literally a joke, everyone hated that card, then suddenly bridgevine dredge came right the fuck out of NOWHERE and is currently THE modern deck. Tell me, its the day after horizons release, you know the meta, i sit down and turn 1 pitch a hogaak to a neonate, do you know my deck? No, you dont, becuase the deck didnt exist yesterday. Yes you can claim meta, since starting that deck doesn't mean shit unless you won anything consistently with it.
Gubaguy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dominion Chi,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T02:39:43.691+0000) > > Then you might be casual and don't focus on running meta decks. When people battle in a meta game, you're going to have a very good idea what's in the deck and how it'll function when certain actions happen. > > > So yes, the sentence does make sense. Thats not how that works, you dont get to change what you said to fit your argument. You said 'card deck' assuming any game. To suddenly change your argument to a specific situation doesnt make it right, you cant retroactively be right. You said vaguely 'card deck' so what game? MTG, yugioh? poker? solitaire? munchkin? Lets say MTG, i pitched an island, what am i playing? Pauper, EDH, modern, legacy, tiny leaders, oathbreaker, vintage, standard, limited? I pitched path to exile, am i playing modern, legacy, vintage, EDH? What deck am i playing? UW control? white weenie? Boros aggro? death and taxes? Hatebears? You were wrong and are trying to save face. Never correct me unless you are 200% sure you are right because i will come down on you like the hand of god.
> [{quoted}](name=Gubaguy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=000600000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-30T03:52:47.762+0000) > > Thats not how that works, you dont get to change what you said to fit your argument. You said 'card deck' assuming any game. To suddenly change your argument to a specific situation doesnt make it right, you cant retroactively be right. You said vaguely 'card deck' so what game? MTG, yugioh? poker? solitaire? munchkin? > > Lets say MTG, i pitched an island, what am i playing? Pauper, EDH, modern, legacy, tiny leaders, oathbreaker, vintage, standard, limited? > > I pitched path to exile, am i playing modern, legacy, vintage, EDH? What deck am i playing? UW control? white weenie? Boros aggro? death and taxes? Hatebears? > > > You were wrong and are trying to save face. Never correct me unless you are 200% sure you are right because i will come down on you like the hand of god. No, you're incorrect, the fact you're trying to pull a format argument when the format is 100% means you're desperate and don't have an actual argument. The only thing you've shown is you play casual at best and wouldn't really enter a legit tourney. And i said Card deck because EVERY card game has their top tier metas that rule tournaments till a meta shift, and the metas in NONE of them are that far and wide. Nice attempt to nitpick btw.
Gubaguy (NA)
: I play MTG, and the sentence doesnt make sense. I jsut discarded path of exile, what am i playing? Death and taxes? BW Eldrazi? white weenie? UW control? esper? what format am i in? EDH, modern, legacy, vintage, limited? It doesnt make sense.
> [{quoted}](name=Gubaguy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T03:48:45.536+0000) > > I play MTG, and the sentence doesnt make sense. I jsut discarded path of exile, what am i playing? Death and taxes? BW Eldrazi? white weenie? UW control? esper? what format am i in? EDH, modern, legacy, vintage, limited? > > It doesnt make sense. Format argument is trash, considering both parties will be in the fight knowing the chosen format. You'll discard another card that'll reveal what you're playing, after that it'll be down to what variation. If you honestly try to compare a vastly larger card game like MTG to something like tft which has a small limited pool, you're just desperately reaching. Also, meta game in legit tourneys don't have a large variety. Once the format is chosen, the meta is shown, after that there isn't much to guess too far from. *disclaimer* by legit tourneys i mean big ones, not local tourneys that don't really mean much where anything can be played and have a chance since brand new timmy over there was allowed to sign up with his other few friends who also just started thinking they were the shit. Thought i'd toss that attempt out the window real quick.
Gubaguy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T01:06:28.013+0000) > > Saying that is like saying a card deck is bad game design because you can guess what cards people have based on what's discarded. That sentence doesnt make sense. If im playing MTG and they discard an island i dont know what cards they have. They could have any one of a thousand diffrent cards. If im playing poker and one persona discards an ace i dont know the other 4 cards in their hand. If im playing any card game at all i dont know whats in their hand based on a discard, thats stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=Gubaguy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T02:21:15.311+0000) > > That sentence doesnt make sense. If im playing MTG and they discard an island i dont know what cards they have. They could have any one of a thousand diffrent cards. If im playing poker and one persona discards an ace i dont know the other 4 cards in their hand. If im playing any card game at all i dont know whats in their hand based on a discard, thats stupid. Then you might be casual and don't focus on running meta decks. When people battle in a meta game, you're going to have a very good idea what's in the deck and how it'll function when certain actions happen. So yes, the sentence does make sense.
Bultz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=47VYMteE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T14:19:12.165+0000) > > Synergies and items matter a lot. Three stars won't always help you if the enemy has better synergies going or better itemization. Synergy or none, me losing 18 champions for 3 should still mean something.
> [{quoted}](name=Bultz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=47VYMteE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T14:26:39.838+0000) > > Synergy or none, me losing 18 champions for 3 should still mean something. False, Syngery means a ALOT. Also, depending on the champs a 2star can > 3 star.
PekiCodex (EUW)
: > The board: **You have no idea** what the enemy formation is before you fight them. You can view the other player's boards before the fight starts. You may not know who you're fighting, but you can get a general idea of enemy positions. This is especially useful in late game, where you have fewer players to worry about. > The pot: You are given **random** champions to purchase and can randomize the pool again, which **may or may not** change the champions available. The champions you get are randomized, but not completely. You are less likely to get champions that cost more than champions that cost less in the early game. Starting from level 6 it starts to shift more towards higher-costing champions. The champion pool is static, and global. The more a certain champion is picked by multiple players, the harder it will be to get it. > Items: You **may or may not** get an item from beating camps/minions. This is the only point I can agree on. Everyone should be getting equal amounts of items from neutral rounds. However if you fail to kill the neutral minions, then that's completely on you. > Circle picks: The champions and items available for grabs are **randomized** There isn't really an issue with this one. It's just like the store, even better since it's not level related, so you might even get some higher costing champions. They even balanced it well, giving players who are behind priority on what to pick before others. > Money: You **might** win your next fight or you might lose, potentially losing your bonus income if you are behind or ahead. If you're winning, you're incentivized to spend more so you keep winning, hence the +1 gold on wins. If you're losing, you're incentivized to generate income so you can come back when you eventually start winning. And someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe neutral rounds don't break win/lose streaks. Not all aspects of TFT are RNG however. A lot of good plays comes from paying attention to enemy builds, proper board placement, knowledge of units, items, synergies etc.
> [{quoted}](name=PekiCodex,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=40ty4WLE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-28T00:50:36.933+0000) > > If you're winning, you're incentivized to spend more so you keep winning, hence the +1 gold on wins. > If you're losing, you're incentivized to generate income so you can come back when you eventually start winning. > And someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe neutral rounds don't break win/lose streaks. Correct.
: Not understand how this is a fair ban
A passive aggressive ass is still an ass.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dominion Chi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=000a000200000003,timestamp=2019-06-20T00:11:44.875+0000) > > Does it matter, he does it consistently yet doesn't get punished himself, so the answer is no. > > > I'm actually sure you don't watch anyone with these statements you're making. I don't routinely watch streamers. I used to watch youtubers occasionally. I did watch the available content that displayed that particular game, which was strangely absent from both streamers' twitch.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=000a0002000000030000,timestamp=2019-06-20T03:48:28.778+0000) > > I don't routinely watch streamers. I used to watch youtubers occasionally. I did watch the available content that displayed that particular game, which was strangely absent from both streamers' twitch. Youtube videos mean nothing as they are only highlighted clips showing their best moments. Are you sure you watched the clip? Because the attacks started instantly from champ select before nightblue even realized what was going in the first place. Now not including even this game itself but just the nature of nb3 as a whole, why hasn't nb3 been punished for his constant champ select hostage situations that he constantly puts people in when he doesn't get jungle, yes he does this all on stream as well. If you're going to talk about someone on a multiple game perspective, actually watch their streams consistently instead of the glorified highlights on youtube that barely tell a 5th of the story.
ESeTyRC (NA)
: ? 80ms is "bad"? hahahah.... I guess I play every match with shitty af ping. If your "friends" aren't a positive influence on your life.. well. I wouldn't sweat over what's been done.
> [{quoted}](name=ESeTyRC,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cRgyM3ax,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-19T21:40:36.218+0000) > > ? 80ms is "bad"? hahahah.... > I guess I play every match with shitty af ping. > > If your "friends" aren't a positive influence on your life.. well. I wouldn't sweat over what's been done. You do realize consistency is an important factor? just 80 means alot when it's a spike from the regular point of being 40, that means there's packetloss/ slower movement than the person is used to/ possible frame skips from the unstable ping.
: > [{quoted}](name=UpDownLeftRightAB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=000a0002,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:02:41.512+0000) > > It's clearly has less scrutiny, AFKing isn't punishable by it, flaming isn't punishable. Seems the only thing it does punish is players who aren't "famous" streamers. NB did have negative behavior in that game, but if we're only looking at that one game, we have no way of knowing whether it led to a punishment. The system is based off severity and frequency, not any instance is punished. There is some leniency, because everyone has a bad day or game. Say it were another famous streamer. Do you think it'd still be punishable?
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=000a00020000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:44:13.052+0000) > > NB did have negative behavior in that game, but if we're only looking at that one game, we have no way of knowing whether it led to a punishment. The system is based off severity and frequency, not any instance is punished. There is some leniency, because everyone has a bad day or game. > > Say it were another famous streamer. Do you think it'd still be punishable? Does it matter, he does it consistently yet doesn't get punished himself, so the answer is no. I'm actually sure you don't watch anyone with these statements you're making.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dominion Chi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T22:36:37.167+0000) > > Even you know that's bs. It's not just faster, it's more direct. I don't know if you could separate more direct with speed at which a report would be evaluated. > Besides, that's a terrible message to even send in the first place, not even including that in the card they show when the guy gets banned that it was only for that game. I think there's a lot of issues regarding reform cards that could use some updates; there was a manual review of that player's actions, and there could have been a better reform card that explained why. On the other hand, I know the constraints present when there are many many manual reviews to be done and only so much resources. > Most people know the teemo deserved to get banned, but it's the method used that isn't ok, while nb3 was commiting worse deeds that he does commonly on stream. > > Don't act that blind now. I think it's a divisive issue anytime a player is punished for trolling. It's difficult to detect, but when it's there, I think it's met with a degree skepticism (which I think is fine). I don't typically watch streamers. That being said, ya I think he was negative on stream. I don't know how or if that would affect his in-game account.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=000a00010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T22:56:03.850+0000) > > I don't know if you could separate more direct with speed at which a report would be evaluated. > > I think there's a lot of issues regarding reform cards that could use some updates; there was a manual review of that player's actions, and there could have been a better reform card that explained why. On the other hand, I know the constraints present when there are many many manual reviews to be done and only so much resources. > > I think it's a divisive issue anytime a player is punished for trolling. It's difficult to detect, but when it's there, I think it's met with a degree skepticism (which I think is fine). > > I don't typically watch streamers. That being said, ya I think he was negative on stream. I don't know how or if that would affect his in-game account. He was negative on-stream, Flaming ingame by typing, yes he was litterally typing ingame everything he was saying out loud, then actually went afk....on stream, he does this alot, litterally watching almost any podcast would show that. You obviously know how it would effect his ingame account when he typed everything he said. With how much you/every other forum mod says "show your reform card", that argument is out the window. Since everything was shown on both streams, it really shows that Riot legit played a favoritism move.
: Mistakenly Perma Banned
If you were permabanned, that means you do this alot. Did something not click after the 14 day ban? Something like "MAYBEEEEE THIS IS A BADDDD THING TO DOOOO" passive agressive harassment is still harassment, and you kept getting reported for it.
: It was explained in a Reddit post that there is a faster report system available to streamers as well as the reasoning behind that. I can understand looking at that NB3 stream that there seemed like an entirely different process this player went through. It's *only* faster, not more accurate nor more scrutinous; the same standards are held in reviewing NB3's report as would anyone else's.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-18T21:58:25.453+0000) > > It was explained in a Reddit post that there is a faster report system available to streamers as well as the reasoning behind that. I can understand looking at that NB3 stream that there seemed like an entirely different process this player went through. It's *only* faster, not more accurate nor more scrutinous; the same standards are held in reviewing NB3's report as would anyone else's. Even you know that's bs. It's not just faster, it's more direct. Besides, that's a terrible message to even send in the first place, not even including that in the card they show when the guy gets banned that it was only for that game. Most people know the teemo deserved to get banned, but it's the method used that isn't ok, while nb3 was commiting worse deeds that he does commonly on stream. Don't act that blind now.
Hocker (NA)
: POLL: If You Had 10 Gemstones Right Now...
I'm getting keys and chest, idc for any of skins/other things in the gem shop thing, nor would really care for any future thing
Roxãs (EUW)
: Teemo tryharded to win. Riot confirmed they like and support off meta (well maybe not in high elo?) Teemo played Off Meta, has good games with it. His adc was sivir, with a good waveclear, teemo helped mid to get EXTREMLY ahead, by cs, exp and items. Mid was 100% won, sivir could have just wavecleared, get tons of solo exp and would be able to 1v2 after some mins. instead, nb3 went afk, flamed teemo to hell, assaulted him, told adc and top to afk too or they will get banned too. how the fck is nightblue right there? its an off meta strategy that helps mid to win 100% of the times he does that (except when the midlaner dont get the help and runs it down). plus nightblue directly contacted a riot employee just to harass teemo. harassed the riot employee by saying when he wont perm ban teemo, none of his viewers will play this game anymore, and lol wont get any new players. like, the fck, nb3 mind your own busisness, this happens every fcking game in bronze...and? just because exactly those players that have trolls all over again in their games see someone doing a off meta strategy getting flamed to the point where its almost cyberbullying? beside the fact that NB3 troll picks, role steal (japanese import made a tweet about it IN MASTER), flames, do death threats and more in his own games, but yea, seems like no one minds that. Edit: NB3 was jungle, sivir was fine with teemo zoning enemy mid to narnia and top was minding his own busisness with a happy fed midlaner.
> [{quoted}](name=Roxãs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:13:20.197+0000) > > Teemo tryharded to win. > Riot confirmed they like and support off meta (well maybe not in high elo?) > Teemo played Off Meta, has good games with it. > His adc (nightshit3) was sivir, with a good waveclear, teemo helped mid to get EXTREMLY ahead, by cs, exp and items. > Mid was 100% won, sivir could have just wavecleared, get tons of solo exp and would be able to 1v2 after some mins. > instead, nb3 went afk, flamed teemo to hell, assaulted him, told jungle and top to afk too or they will get banned too. > how the fck is nightblue right there? > > its an off meta strategy that helps mid to win 100% of the times he does that (except when the midlaner dont get the help and runs it down). > > plus > > nightblue directly contacted a riot employee just to harass teemo. > harassed the riot employee by saying when he wont perm ban teemo, none of his viewers will play this game anymore, and lol wont get any new players. > like, the fck, nb3 mind your own busisness, this happens every fcking game in bronze...and? > just because exactly those players that have trolls all over again in their games see someone doing a off meta strategy getting flamed to the point where its almost cyberbullying? > beside the fact that NB3 troll picks, role steal (japanese import made a tweet about it IN MASTER), flames, do death threats and more in his own games, but yea, seems like no one minds that. actually, NB3 was the jungler and he wasn't being directly impacted by the teemo support mid. I'll back up your argument abit by saying, Sivir was waveclearing fine and though being down some, but she couldn't be dove. Mid Irelia got an extreme lead in both CS/kills, while making it where TF was not allowed to use his R to roam anywhere from the massive pressure. Sivir litterally wasn't complaining until NB3 started trying to get his teammates to harass. "just let me jungle" -nb3 -while he wasn't being impacted, nor could it impact him jungling outside of setting up some possible 3 man dives mid if he really wanted, instead he was too busy trying to flame.
: u talk like a juvanile person whos obsessed with D's lengths nobody cares if u call them small D lmao well if u admit both are shit why pretend silver is much better than bronze?
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T23:09:33.817+0000) > > u talk like a juvanile person whos obsessed with D's lengths nobody cares if u call them small D lmao > well if u admit both are shit why pretend silver is much better than bronze? I'm not. You're so head-deep in your own ignorance you're completely missing the point. OP is crying about riot giving him shit teams and that's why he's stuck in bronze, screaming it's pure luck to get out of bronze, It's not. Having more than litterally 1iq is beyond enough to get out of bronze. The only people who should be in bronze are people with a max of 20fps, have 0 time to play to even learn the game at the slightest, or people with extreme disabilities. Idk about the 3rd one, but the OP doesn't slot into the first 2 categories. But, instead of realizing that, you come with the response for 0 reason "EUW>NA Pepega".
: > [{quoted}](name=Dominion Chi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T07:55:01.366+0000) > You ever thought that maybe, you don't have nearly as much skill as you seem to think you do? Maybe you're actually a bad player and could look for some improvement instead of trying to blame everything and everyone else? That would be stupid... Think about your argument : if someone is bad, that means, on average, people around him are better, right? Then how come I always destroy anyone I'm against, how come I can easily predict what's gonna happen and tell people how to win?
> [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T15:01:19.277+0000) > > That would be stupid... Think about your argument : if someone is bad, that means, on average, people around him are better, right? Then how come I always destroy anyone I'm against, how come I can easily predict what's gonna happen and tell people how to win? You destroy anyone you're against yet fell MULTIPLE UPON MULTIPLE TIERS from plat. https://i.gyazo.com/be13ab292550561252d0f43ffd3d2062.png You're the main reason here, how'd you get outdamaged by your tank support while you were building full damage? Must be your shit team. https://i.gyazo.com/1568ee4292ed5e5088100dccff21f401.png and again. https://i.gyazo.com/f336dce89b63859fde46bc2768ab24c9.png Now let's look on one of your VERY rare wins... well shit, you got carried again. You ARE the bad player on your teams guy, you don't destroy anyone. Your entire match history is you either barely scraping by or getting stomped on.
: i don't care about that "contest" either but it's just a fact NA is the easier server than EUW by large so is eune go and try for yourself I bet you money you'll rank lower there too and then u'll regret talking shit about bronze when you can't climb it in euw also quit ur bs ego "i am silver u are bronze u suck" lol silver or bronze are almost the same thing
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T09:27:18.992+0000) > > i don't care about that "contest" either but it's just a fact NA is the easier server than EUW by large so is eune > go and try for yourself I bet you money you'll rank lower there too and then u'll regret talking shit about bronze when you can't climb it in euw > > also quit ur bs ego "i am silver u are bronze u suck" lol silver or bronze are almost the same thing I have tried, nearly the same thing, it's just you small Ds having a contest on whose D is bigger when you're both tiny, get over yourself tinyman, both soloQs are shit.
: Quick Tip: Did you know..
Disclaimer: Riot has also said this method is taken with a grain of salt, since this should be impossible unless you're opting into being attacked. Not saying it's ok for people to add and attack people, just saying don't accept an add of someone you were just arguing with to get them to attack you then turn and play the victim role.
: The only thing you're proving is you have zero responsibility in climbing lol. You got carried, enjoy your luck.
> [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-11T02:25:05.692+0000) > > The only thing you're proving is you have zero responsibility in climbing lol. You got carried, enjoy your luck. actually, that would be badluck, since the point of this acc is to GET INTO bronze(if i was to attempt it this season, iron). You ever thought that maybe, you don't have nearly as much skill as you seem to think you do? Maybe you're actually a bad player and could look for some improvement instead of trying to blame everything and everyone else?
: Just curious. My buddy is sitting right next to me and logs in and plays fine, but I'm getting kicked? We are in the same game, on the same connection, on the same patch.
> [{quoted}](name=Bolcan Firewing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JajRYqFY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-11T01:54:36.042+0000) > > Just curious. My buddy is sitting right next to me and logs in and plays fine, but I'm getting kicked? We are in the same game, on the same connection, on the same patch. Sorry for the late reply, it seems it has something to do with a certain Anti-Virus Software (Avast is the name of the software)
: silver NA is bronze euw
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-06-11T03:02:35.558+0000) > > silver NA is bronze euw No one cares about your shallow NA vs EUW small/d contest
Kazamaru (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dominion Chi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T01:31:59.686+0000) > > how do people even get in bronze? last season i tried to hard int this acc into bronze and i couldn't get it under silver 3. > > > I'm pretty sure everyone in "elo hell" is just too self absorbed to see it's more their fault than riot. Wow, uhh, you should probably not say that you inted unless you want to get banned. Seriously, inting is not okay. In normals it's more whatever goes.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazamaru,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-11T02:53:47.362+0000) > > Wow, uhh, you should probably not say that you inted unless you want to get banned. Seriously, inting is not okay. In normals it's more whatever goes. Ik, but that's something i am willing to accept on this acc, besides after the failed attempt to int to bronze, i don't touch this account often other than to play with friends who want to rank in low elo. If the acc gets banned, then it get banned
: > [{quoted}](name=Dominion Chi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wVEyNci2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T01:47:52.391+0000) > > it's basically anti-tank, they cant fully build against onhit. > > More specifically.... Vayne: you get to proc her W every auto attack on a fully stacked rageblade....which is very good. > Yi: i'm not sure but i think it has something to do with buffing his E. > > > Not going to go through all the champs, but you get the idea. Rageblade buffs something about the characters kit well enough to warrant it. Getting a Silver Bolts hit with every auto would indeed be very good, but Rageblade only allows for a Silver Bolts hit with every _other_ auto (which is still pretty good).
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wVEyNci2,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-11T10:11:42.321+0000) > > Getting a Silver Bolts hit with every auto would indeed be very good, but Rageblade only allows for a Silver Bolts hit with every _other_ auto (which is still pretty good). Oh yes true, my mistake, ty
: why some players using items that deal magic damage to champions that don't deal any of it.
it's basically anti-tank, they cant fully build against onhit. More specifically.... Vayne: you get to proc her W every auto attack on a fully stacked rageblade....which is very good. Yi: i'm not sure but i think it has something to do with buffing his E. Not going to go through all the champs, but you get the idea. Rageblade buffs something about the characters kit well enough to warrant it. Edit: vayne: every other auto
: Still getting kicked after champ select.
Well the Red icon notifications been there the entire time, they haven't fixed... at that point you're just asking for it
: I have never seen so many exaggerations in one rant.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Bs2bYKV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T01:38:03.274+0000) > > I have never seen so many exaggerations in one rant. You sure? how often to do you look at player behavior threads? i'd say this one is pretty mild.
: I mean, the main issue is *why* people 4v1 surrender. Sometimes, the game is done, and the opposite is true - you just should end the game take a break, and play again when you're no longer tilted. Some games are just like that. But today is the first time where the game didn't feel like that to me - I was Yuumi support, we were destroying bot lane, and I shit you not, we 4v1 surrendered because Vayne was having "ping issues" If you are such a spoiled fuck that you think 48 ping instead of 15 ping is "completely fucking unplayable, ff 15" I wanna know...do you live physically inside of the server room..? I got a triple kill on Amumu with over 5k ping at one point. I don't think I see ANY FORM of double digit ping as a valid excuse for surrender...
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mdfZgAhH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T00:04:14.262+0000) > > I mean, the main issue is *why* people 4v1 surrender. > > Sometimes, the game is done, and the opposite is true - you just should end the game take a break, and play again when you're no longer tilted. Some games are just like that. > > But today is the first time where the game didn't feel like that to me - I was Yuumi support, we were destroying bot lane, and I shit you not, we 4v1 surrendered because Vayne was having "ping issues" > > If you are such a spoiled fuck that you think 48 ping instead of 15 ping is "completely fucking unplayable, ff 15" I wanna know...do you live physically inside of the server room..? I got a triple kill on Amumu with over 5k ping at one point. I don't think I see ANY FORM of double digit ping as a valid excuse for surrender... if you have a consistant 15 and always play on 15, and you start spiking to 48, that means your internet is unstable and even to it only went to 48, you still having screen tears and all this other shit happening. So it's possible. Ex: i use to have a consistent 60 ping, internet was going wonky and i would constantly spike to 90-95 ping, everything in the match looked like it was glitching roughly every 5-10 seconds. Although i agree with your idea, not your reasoning behind your scenerio.
: Make Remake Automatic
i've wanted to play 4v5, my team wanted to play 4v5 and we won, so... na. Just pay attention, get over yourself, and wait.
: "you belong to your elo"
how do people even get in bronze? last season i tried to hard int this acc into bronze and i couldn't get it under silver 3. I'm pretty sure everyone in "elo hell" is just too self absorbed to see it's more their fault than riot.
: I would beg to differ. Ezreal's VU was a ground up VU, nothing was preserved from his old models _at all._ To claim that Pulsefire was "barely touched" is pure false, as it was overhauled just like everything else about him. It definitely lives up to it's ultimate price tag, as that was a major goal of giving him a VU. While I do note that some animations are similar, he's got enough diversity and change happening in that skin to merit it's 3250 price tag, as it does a lot more than an 1820 skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rWhGytk1,comment-id=000d00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T19:13:28.584+0000) > > I would beg to differ. Ezreal's VU was a ground up VU, nothing was preserved from his old models _at all._ To claim that Pulsefire was "barely touched" is pure false, as it was overhauled just like everything else about him. It definitely lives up to it's ultimate price tag, as that was a major goal of giving him a VU. While I do note that some animations are similar, he's got enough diversity and change happening in that skin to merit it's 3250 price tag, as it does a lot more than an 1820 skin. It was basically barely touched, hence when the VGU came in, alot of people complained about there being a lack of changes that turns the old ultimate(at the of vgu being at best 1350 by todays standards) to after the vgu being at best 1820. Just because there are more things doesn't mean they're significant... which was what most of the complaints were about, nothing too different too notice outside of his Q/auto attack changes(which I personally feel was the two things they didn't need to touch.) He doesn't have enough to merit a current 3250 tag, i will agree he has enough to warrant a 1820 tag, just like the battle academia skin... but not an ultimate at the max price, maybe if they lowered it like they did with miss fortunes then sure.
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VFAhAH6P,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T17:06:36.215+0000) > > Its dumb, boring work, and something easy to misread. A computer will /always/ be superior for this type of chore. Especially since physical maps can be outdated, a gps cant. it is not dumb, it is not boring if you do not care about your own trip. a gps can always send you to the wrong place, which if you had read my OP happens frequently. you'll be the first to go you'll be the first to go you'll be the first to go UNLESS YOU THINK
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VFAhAH6P,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T17:13:34.352+0000) > > it is not dumb, it is not boring if you do not care about your own trip. > > a gps can always send you to the wrong place, which if you had read my OP happens frequently. > > you'll be the first to go > > you'll be the first to go > > you'll be the first to go > > UNLESS YOU THINK You can also be sent to the wrong place by an outdated map/given wrong directions. Since a map cant auto adjust to a road being closed forcing you to change things at that moment that could force a complete turn around.
: no idea if the op was mid game when this went up, that it'd be a bit more understandable, as Riot (as far as I know) doesn't notify you of problems when you are in game (or of anything else...like server restarts) in which case the op shouldn't be punished, since it happened during a known tech problem and usually League is somewhat generous, giving you (as long as you have good match standing) a 1 off for leaving a match since they know emergencies can pop up
> [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x6PMvxIG,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:54:13.935+0000) > > no idea > > if the op was mid game when this went up, that it'd be a bit more understandable, as Riot (as far as I know) doesn't notify you of problems when you are in game (or of anything else...like server restarts) > > in which case the op shouldn't be punished, since it happened during a known tech problem > > and usually League is somewhat generous, giving you (as long as you have good match standing) a 1 off for leaving a match since they know emergencies can pop up unless he was in a single game for over 3 hours, he cant use the excuse 30min game that happened an hour ago... nope, cant use the excuse.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x6PMvxIG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:43:21.559+0000) > > um you should only get a leaver buster if you have been leaving games frequently > > not for just one time The first time you leave you get a warning, regardless of how or why.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x6PMvxIG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:45:40.129+0000) > > The first time you leave you get a warning, regardless of how or why. Yea, just a warning. not a full leaver buster. Also, this notification has been here for a few hours now saying there's a problem with players connecting and they are trying to solve, so why is he queuing up knowing a problem will most likely happen?
Dynikus (NA)
: This is a joke, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VFAhAH6P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:30:01.256+0000) > > This is a joke, right? It's CLG ear, so no.
Mowgli IV (EUNE)
: I actually don't think that community is that bad. Like I said in post, people are more friendly when they have voice communication. For example, i played many online tournamets, and I did never find any player who was toxic at all, and I'm sure that i played with 500 different people, so yeah. Music blasting shouldn't be a problem if you add push to talk option like there is in Dota 2. I just personally think that if there is toxicity in the community in normal chat, it would be much much much less in voice chat, simply becuase of human's nature, and RIOT doing their job and banning toxic ones.
> [{quoted}](name=DjapeFromSerbia,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UE7xWpcy,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:11:08.859+0000) > > I actually don't think that community is that bad. Like I said in post, people are more friendly when they have voice communication. For example, i played many online tournamets, and I did never find any player who was toxic at all, and I'm sure that i played with 500 different people, so yeah. > Music blasting shouldn't be a problem if you add push to talk option like there is in Dota 2. > I just personally think that if there is toxicity in the community in normal chat, it would be much much much less in voice chat, simply becuase of human's nature, and RIOT doing their job and banning toxic ones. The thing is, proof that this will most likely happen, is almost every other game that has voice chat(regardless of toxic or not toxic community), now just because you yourself have not dealt with all that many toxic players, or just don't remember them doesn't erase the fact that League has had one of the most toxic communities since it's creation, which is expected of a very popular team based pvp game. Also, no. Voice chat would/does amplify toxic players because it is VERY hard to monitor voice chat effectively. Another thing, "onling tournaments" is a VERY bad example to use here, regular soloq/normals/arams/3v3s aren't a tournament. Tournys have a few players formed on a team with an already pre-arranged areement on what needs to be done to thrive, and even then it's not always ironclad.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dominion Chi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UE7xWpcy,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:01:34.304+0000) > > You're right, the real numbers would prob be 1 in every 5000(maybe more). My bad, lol. > > > Do you have an actual discussion to bring as to why i'm wrong? Nope, just saying that I could say that in 7/10 games it will be used for strategic purposes and there is no way you could disprove it.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UE7xWpcy,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:06:05.946+0000) > > Nope, just saying that I could say that in 7/10 games it will be used for strategic purposes and there is no way you could disprove it. I don't have to, if you want to be delusional and think 7/10 games would be for strategic uses between 5 random players, go ahead. I'm not going to try to stop your line of thought.
Meeppie (NA)
: Auto Chess? I'm not at all excited about this. I don't even like real chess. But hopefully, others do. I hope they don't make this a permanent game mode. But I have a feeling they will. I check other "Auto Chess" games. I don't have any hype feelings about it, like any other game modes that came out. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
> [{quoted}](name=Meeppie,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=NisWnwVl,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-06-10T15:53:04.229+0000) > > Auto Chess? > I'm not at all excited about this. I don't even like real chess. But hopefully, others do. I hope they don't make this a permanent game mode. But I have a feeling they will. I check other "Auto Chess" games. I don't have any hype feelings about it, like any other game modes that came out. > > {{sticker:sg-soraka}} Fearing "permanent" game modes is something you don't need to do. Nexus Blitz was being advertised by Riot as being the next permanent gamemode for a while, look how that went. Without missions/events, the mode died almost instantly and we are back with Summoners Rift, Aram, and the far distant cousin only a few people care about/recognize is a thing(twisted treeline).
: > [{quoted}](name=Dominion Chi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UE7xWpcy,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-10T15:54:24.124+0000) > > Good reasons, regardless how old/stupid you all may think it is. > > Positives: 1 in every 500 or so games(maybe more) will have actual coordination. > > Negatives: Only 1 in every 500 games or so(maybe more) will have actual coordination. > Most of the players will do one(or more) of these things almost all the time: Racial slurring that cant really be monitored, Music Blasting, arguing about why each other is more of a dogshit player than them, threats, etc. > > > > You get the idea at this point. > > > Also, have a mute option doesn't give an Ok pass to allow any of those things. > > > > Besides, they may add it later, it's just a bottom priority thing. Oh yeah, nice numbers, straight from your head...
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UE7xWpcy,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-10T15:57:09.556+0000) > > Oh yeah, nice numbers, straight from your head... You're right, the real numbers would prob be 1 in every 5000(maybe more). My bad, lol. Do you have an actual discussion to bring as to why i'm wrong?
Mowgli IV (EUNE)
: Why is there no Voice chat already in game?
Good reasons, regardless how old/stupid you all may think it is. Positives: 1 in every 500 or so games(maybe more) will have actual coordination, friendships could be born. Negatives: Only 1 in every 500 games or so(maybe more) will have actual coordination. Most of the players will do one(or more) of these things almost all the time: Racial slurring that cant really be monitored, Music Blasting, arguing about why each other is more of a dogshit player than them, threats, etc. You get the idea at this point. Also, have a mute option doesn't give an Ok pass to allow any of those things. Besides, they may add it later, it's just a bottom priority thing.
: That's nice. Next big step would be to let players create their own AI. Oh nvm I need lvl3 honor to get on pbe time to create new acc...
So it should be simple to just log on.... unless you have no self control lol
: These look really cool! Only question I have is: why are the Little Legends visible in ARAM but not Summoner's Rift? As someone who doesn't play ARAM but plays a ton of SR, I'd like these lil guys to be visible in the fountain by the shopkeeper or something.
something something, integrity of ranked, something something. Most likely what they'd say.
: It's not valid in this space, because I'm talking about champions who have or are in the process of being actively updated, and which Riot has not updated their skins to meet the modern standards. Skins like Gentleman Cho'Gath, on Cho'Gath who hasn't had a visual update AT ALL, are irrelevant to this conversation, because Riot has not updated those champions and thus not had an opportunity to update the skins they have. It's like restoring an old Cadillac. You're taking it to your garage, replacing the parts and maybe even putting in some modern parts so it can process fuel better, whatever. I don't know cars, I'm shooting from the hip here. Either way, someone else can't then look at a rusted piece of garbage Cadillac sitting on cinderblocks in the neighbor's yard and compare it to the Cadillac you just restored, and try to make direct comparisons - one has been restored, even updated, one is in the wretched condition it's been in for years since it's original release. You can only compare the quality once both have been restored.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rWhGytk1,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-04T14:18:46.776+0000) > > It's not valid in this space, because I'm talking about champions who have or are in the process of being actively updated, and which Riot has not updated their skins to meet the modern standards. Skins like Gentleman Cho'Gath, on Cho'Gath who hasn't had a visual update AT ALL, are irrelevant to this conversation, because Riot has not updated those champions and thus not had an opportunity to update the skins they have. > > It's like restoring an old Cadillac. You're taking it to your garage, replacing the parts and maybe even putting in some modern parts so it can process fuel better, whatever. I don't know cars, I'm shooting from the hip here. Either way, someone else can't then look at a rusted piece of garbage Cadillac sitting on cinderblocks in the neighbor's yard and compare it to the Cadillac you just restored, and try to make direct comparisons - one has been restored, even updated, one is in the wretched condition it's been in for years since it's original release. You can only compare the quality once both have been restored. Non-updated champs, sure. but champs that have had some for of update visually need to. (beating a dead horse here with this one,but still valid) Pulsefire Ezreal. the champ had a visual upgrade, the skin *barely* touched, and lets not sit here and act like that skin is worthy of an ultimate skin when ezreals newly released legendary has better qualifications to be an ultimate than pulsefire. Sorry for the late reply, i only pop in the boards every so often.
: Nexus blitz died for this? h3zW
improvement over NB already.
: People keep bringing up the ancient as fuck 1820 skins. Stop it. Those were created LONG AGO, and those champions have not been VGU'd. The point of this post is about champions who have been brought up to modern standards with a VGU, and their skins have not been updated to meet those standards. Those standards for VGUs generally began in 2017 with Galio, as he was the first champion who got his skins updated uniquely apart from the base VFX and recall. As for your understanding, it's somewhat correct. Riot lists 975 as being pushed beyond, with extras to give it a unique feel. Recent 975 skins are Birdio, Sweeper Rammus, and Blood Moon Evelynn. All got unique recalls, unique particles, and in Galio's case, a unique dance. So compared to skins within a VGU like Morgana's and Kayle's, they only brought 2 skins up to those standards - Ghost Bride and Bewitching.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rWhGytk1,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-06-03T21:43:00.644+0000) > > People keep bringing up the ancient as fuck 1820 skins. Stop it. Those were created LONG AGO, and those champions have not been VGU'd. The point of this post is about champions who have been brought up to modern standards with a VGU, and their skins have not been updated to meet those standards. Those standards for VGUs generally began in 2017 with Galio, as he was the first champion who got his skins updated uniquely apart from the base VFX and recall. > > As for your understanding, it's somewhat correct. Riot lists 975 as being pushed beyond, with extras to give it a unique feel. Recent 975 skins are Birdio, Sweeper Rammus, and Blood Moon Evelynn. All got unique recalls, unique particles, and in Galio's case, a unique dance. So compared to skins within a VGU like Morgana's and Kayle's, they only brought 2 skins up to those standards - Ghost Bride and Bewitching. Ancient 1820 skin argument is still valid, when new players join the game and want to buy skins, they won't know and you cant use the arugment "they're old" to try an entice them to buy... that's dumb. Everything else you said is correct though.
The3cho (NA)
: How Often Do You Get an Instant Feedback Report? (Gauging the System)
Played a ranked today, while i warded and roamed, my adc thought it was best to push to enemy tower...she died and called me a "dogsht" support, so i started trolling as she continued to be an idiot all game. end game lobby her last words were "enjoy your ban" 1 game later i got a notification saying a player you reported had been punished, and i haven't seen that adc play a game since. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: "You suck"
Why do you care what some dumbass kid on the internet thinks? No one takes responsibility for themselves, this isn't new, you knew this already
: Weird for LCL Rox getting warned from Riot
So riots punishing teams for abusing the fact it's a bunch of play support mains?
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Dominion Chi

Nível 51 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão