: fuck you, cleared my weekend for this shit
Need to set your priorities straight, my dude.
: If you have enough pages, I recommend making either a page for each combination or a page for each primary rune path, and simply editing it on the fly each time. With a few less clicks required as a result it should be fast enough that you can do it in-queue each time.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HT4XVVUM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-09T13:25:24.429+0000) > > If you have enough pages, I recommend making either a page for each combination or a page for each primary rune path, and simply editing it on the fly each time. With a few less clicks required as a result it should be fast enough that you can do it in-queue each time. I thought about that but the thing is that I've never been able to memorize all the mastery from ANY season ever since I started playing at the end of season 1. I still have to sit there and read all that text and dole over ideas. My brain doesn't function that efficiently to be able to pay attention to champion select and swap runes on the fly (would appreciate not receiving any insults because of that from future posters). It's one of those things that I just like to have set so I can pick up and go thus... previously having 19 pages that I almost never had to edit + 15 mastery pages I never had to edit.
Muzét (EUW)
: > Unfortunately, with the new rune pages, there's almost no generalized rune page that I could build to fit for 4-6+ champions tied to a single role in my pool. Except if your pool is limited you can. Moreover, I remind you that you can change it in champ select if one rune is better on X rather than Y. That's not an issue. >Please give us the additional blank rune pages that all accounts have when making an account. Either that, or allow us to delete the default pages. I don't get your point. Any new players got 2 rune pages + the presets.I don't see your issue there. If you had 20 rune pages before you can build 20 rune pages now. Hide Preset pages will be added next patch.
> [{quoted}](name=Muzét,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HT4XVVUM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-09T13:28:46.505+0000) > > Except if your pool is limited you can. Moreover, I remind you that you can change it in champ select if one rune is better on X rather than Y. That's not an issue. > > I don't get your point. Any new players got 2 rune pages + the presets.I don't see your issue there. If you had 20 rune pages before you can build 20 rune pages now. > Hide Preset pages will be added next patch. Yeah, if your pool is limited. But my pool isn't limited. I have a select few that I'm good with but they're heavily niched characters. I still like to play for the team. As for the rune page count, something is wrong then. I have 14 pages I can currently make in the game + 5 being the presets. Here's a list of my old runes courtesy of Lolking.net https://i.imgur.com/aGZ3KKf.png 20 pages are counted there. I have 14. https://i.imgur.com/kGXHvYy.png EDIT: Correction, 19 old pages. On Lolking.net, Active doesn't remove the active runepage from the list. it simply denotes that one from the list is selected. In any case, I'm missing 5 usable pages.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: 1000 IP -> 1000 BE 1000 BE -> 6500 BE Don't remember the conversion rates for each type of rune off the top of my head. Holiday runes will get you a special ward and icon.
> [{quoted}](name=Mysticman89,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XJNLHGqx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-29T23:55:32.975+0000) > > 1000 IP -> 1000 BE > > 1000 BE -> 6500 BE > > Don't remember the conversion rates for each type of rune of the top of my head. > > Holiday runes will get you a special ward and icon. Clear as crystal. Thank you.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Worlds Missions issue
So, is this normal for this week then for those who bought the Worlds Pass? https://i.imgur.com/U8QCAKO.png All missions completed but only showing 3/4
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Can I kill myself now? Seriously? Getting tired of stupid comments as "needs more time"... I'm playing an assassin not a bloody support... Everyone else can burst and go home and I need to wait for a stupid dagger to land and suddenly I need more skill cuz I need to wait... But yeah, sure... I'm getting better every game, ended 14/7 last game! finally got fed and stuff... But still I felt useless and pathethic, because everyone was stealing my kills even the support, just because I need to wait for my damage to fall while everyone else just facerolls their spells and kills... What's the logic? Katarina is a noob champ cuz she can do a combo 0.4 secs, but suddenly skilled cuz she needs 1.25 secs, min.... Everyone else is skilled and stuff cuz they can do their combo in 0.4 secs... Logic is logic... I don't like the kit because I' feel like a cripple and it's horrible... I lost important mobility and got forced to have huge CDs Sure say go full CD runes.... Ok... But my MS got nerfed so my MS quints are more vital now, but same time I need CDR... So basically I need both... u drunk ? Now I'll go suffer vs Azir... Before I could CS vs him now I cant do anything and he'll just OS me, because of people like you that say this is good and Riot for some reason listen to people like you and make my life horrible and kill my fun and give me suffering while I play my main...
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Katarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZTVPLQlP,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-10T15:29:48.160+0000) > > Can I kill myself now? Seriously? Getting tired of stupid comments as "needs more time"... I'm playing an assassin not a bloody support... Everyone else can burst and go home and I need to wait for a stupid dagger to land and suddenly I need more skill cuz I need to wait... But yeah, sure... I'm getting better every game, ended 14/7 last game! finally got fed and stuff... But still I felt useless and pathethic, because everyone was stealing my kills even the support, just because I need to wait for my damage to fall while everyone else just facerolls their spells and kills... What's the logic? Katarina is a noob champ cuz she can do a combo 0.4 secs, but suddenly skilled cuz she needs 1.25 secs, min.... Everyone else is skilled and stuff cuz they can do their combo in 0.4 secs... Logic is logic... I don't like the kit because I' feel like a cripple and it's horrible... I lost important mobility and got forced to have huge CDs > > Sure say go full CD runes.... Ok... But my MS got nerfed so my MS quints are more vital now, but same time I need CDR... So basically I need both... u drunk ? Now I'll go suffer vs Azir... Before I could CS vs him now I cant do anything and he'll just OS me, because of people like you that say this is good and Riot for some reason listen to people like you and make my life horrible and kill my fun and give me suffering while I play my main... ...Yeah this basically devolved into what I thought. Using personal stats thinking they're validating points. This was a dear diary post and I got baited hard. Later mate.
: Yeah, her old kit is so easy... that's why so many people failed and cried shes' too hard and wanted a rework so they can play her... I mean doing a combo on 5 different people and dodging their CC and stuff in less than 2 seconds is easy, you need 0 skill to achieve it... Waw, you're so right... everyone can think and act and count that fast in the mid of 5 enemy for a little period of time... 10/10 logic. The kit sucks, that's all
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Katarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZTVPLQlP,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-10T14:50:15.863+0000) > > Yeah, her old kit is so easy... that's why so many people failed and cried shes' too hard and wanted a rework so they can play her... I mean doing a combo on 5 different people and dodging their CC and stuff in less than 2 seconds is easy, you need 0 skill to achieve it... Waw, you're so right... everyone can think and act and count that fast in the mid of 5 enemy for a little period of time... 10/10 logic. The kit sucks, that's all Your failed sarcasm aside, her old kit was difficult because people lacked the EXCESSIVE amount of patience required to lane properly. That's not lack of skill. That's lack of patience which are two different things. The basis of your argumentative responses have simply boiled down to "I don't like her because I don't and anyone who disagrees is wrong". You've provided very little in the way of proper argumentation and bringing to light key aspects. Just because laning phase is made easier doesn't mean she's not a champion that requires skill anymore. Also, you're being pedantic. The old kit didn't take skill to win lane. To win lane as a Katarina vs 95% of the mid lane roster was time (to CS). Your kill potential is trash in a 1v1 on your lane opponent because your lane opponent likely has a lot to counter act whatever your play style is. Katarina's skill both pre and post rework comes in visiting other lanes and having map presence. Her kit is literally the same and as Chamuel85 put it, playing Katarina properly requires more deliberate decision making now. That's fact. If anything, it requires MORE time and planning to get a proper set of abilities off as opposed to Jump In on Q passive'd target for extra damage > Face keyboard > Jump out from CD's.
: If you think this thing has potential then you never even played the old kit, never less loved it rofl... The potential before was times more... Now I'm just traped in a circle in which the ashes keep me perma slowed and I'm pretending to be cool jumpin around them Cuz I cant just put a ward and run away...
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Katarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZTVPLQlP,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2016-11-10T14:09:55.038+0000) > > If you think this thing has potential then you never even played the old kit, never less loved it rofl... The potential before was times more... Now I'm just traped in a circle in which the ashes keep me perma slowed and I'm pretending to be cool jumpin around them > > Cuz I cant just put a ward and run away... Once again, subjective. If your opponent Ashe is alive long enough to consistently kite you, you didn't build right to burst her down or even if she was the last one in a team fight that survived, you stuck around too long. I loved Katarina's old kit because I knew how to work with it when (seemingly) a lot of people didn't. It felt like being a part of a club. It's the same way I feel about Yasuo players because I can't play Yasuo to save my life. This new Kat makes the kit more accessible because with the old kit, unless you had advanced laning mechanics and knew number for number what damage you were taking and dealing, you were completely zoned out of the game and your climb to even mid game was a nightmare. This kit is damn near exactly the same except there are no more Q marks to activate and your (old) W (Sinister Steel) is now contingent on you diving in which, surprise, is what Katarina's do to begin with. Not only that, but by diving in on your Q dagger (which is only about 20 units from your final Q target) and immediately pressing W, you can get 2 sinister blade procs off before your enemy even has time to react.
: Personally, I think that they should have doubled the base damage of her ult. Quadrupled the scaling, and made it affect the entire map (including minions and monsters)
> [{quoted}](name=Chamuel85,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZTVPLQlP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-10T13:46:12.875+0000) > > Personally, I think that they should have doubled the base damage of her ult. Quadrupled the scaling, and made it affect the entire map (including minions and monsters) I think the Q damage needs to be increased or bring back the original passive proc damage that it had. Because it only jumps to 3 targets now, it feels incredibly underwhelming.
: The mistake current Kata players make is that they don't want the old kit back, as this one is horrible and only the people who are happy she's gutted love the new kit...
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Katarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZTVPLQlP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-10T13:39:32.405+0000) > > The mistake current Kata players make is that they don't want the old kit back, as this one is horrible and only the people who are happy she's gutted love the new kit... That's completely subjective. As someone who absolutely adored playing Katarina pre-rework, I love this new kit. Much greater potential for outplays.
: What's the secret to kat?
You have to play her like you orighinally did. The mistake newer Kat players are making now with the rework is they're waiting for her Q to land. before shunpo'ing. Throw your Q and immediately shunpo to where it's going to land (you can almost ALWAYS shunpo to it because it ricocheted off a VERY nearby target), pop your w followed by your ult. By the time you activaste all of that, the first dagger will finally land on you making you do another spin while you're ulting and your shunpo will be immediately refreshed by the time the enemy runs away so you'll be able to shunpo to them. Ideally, by the time you shunpo to them, they should JUST about be dead so you'll be able to shunpo back to your originally W.
: I like this idea. Then again, I'm going to repeat what I've said before - the skin is not finalized. There are still possible changes coming through.
> [{quoted}](name=Dragonheart8898,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NvTWYrAQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-10T02:34:27.007+0000) > > I like this idea. Then again, I'm going to repeat what I've said before - the skin is not finalized. There are still possible changes coming through. I figured not. I just wanted my voice to be heard. That said, I wish Riot takes some community ideas. They're not very privy to it.
: its always am. it should happen in about an hour and seven minutes
> [{quoted}](name=Queen Booper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kgfOE2xk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-09T09:53:46.341+0000) > > its always am. it should happen in about an hour and seven minutes Bugs me because it was posted yesterday (technically 2 days ago now). =.=
  Comentários de Rioters
  Comentários de Rioters
R7 Factor (EUW)
: Just went 20/0/48 on ryze and only got s rank
You likely didn't meet the CS threshold.
awdaf (NA)
: That's actually not a bad idea.
> [{quoted}](name=hide on mouse,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2qJNW1cq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-02T01:39:24.386+0000) > > That's actually not a bad idea. I thought so, too. Just something small but when I was reading the preseason notes and read 'magic penetration' right after 'lethality', it just didn't sound right.
: stop trying to take away my penetration jokes.
> [{quoted}](name=Heliares,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2qJNW1cq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-02T00:55:37.743+0000) > > stop trying to take away my penetration jokes. Look up the secondary definition of 'potency'. ;D I gotchu covered.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Ask Riot the Trust Question and Aatrox
Mmm... There's not enough of these. There's likely THOUSANDS of really good questions being asked that ya''l aren't clumping together and answering. :/ I understand the narrative of wanting to be more open with your community but this is like, below a drip-feed level. At this rate, you'll have backlogged questions that would take a couple decades to get to (mathematically). Clump more questions/answers together in a post, please.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=BeardedBourbon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNeZEXHY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-20T06:32:34.952+0000) > So it's 2 out of 4 votes. A moral to remake is a lot stronger than a moral to surrender. > > 2 out of 4 votes is essentially saying that half your team is uncomfortable with the current unbalanced situation. Them being in the game longer would probably get them upset and they'd play poorly anyway because there is going to be an innate mindset of severe disadvantage. Not to say that a 4v5 win can't happen but it's very rare. why is the moral stronger? I am not saying 2 out of 4 votes is bad, but by the same token, why can't 2 out of 4 people vote yes to surrender and pass? that's the same ratio of people voting yes.
> [{quoted}](name=Noremac,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNeZEXHY,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-08-20T22:14:15.342+0000) > > why is the moral stronger? > I am not saying 2 out of 4 votes is bad, but by the same token, why can't 2 out of 4 people vote yes to surrender and pass? that's the same ratio of people voting yes. Think of a majority of the times you've been in a surrender situation (whether or not you called). What's it caused from? Typically irritation, impatience, anger, frustration. Rarely does a surrender go over with the notion of 'Well, they were just a straight up better team than us. Better luck next time." Those all stem from the emotional side of a choice. Logic always supersedes emotions in situations involving balance. It's LOGICAL to decide not to go into a situation after shooting yourself in the foot. It's NOT logical to surrender in 95% of cases because that same 95% of the time, surrender votes are called for emotional reasons. And be honest with yourselves here; a majority of our surrender votes are out of frustration. That's no bullshit. Outside of frustration of being gimped from the get go by being stuck with a 4v5, it's 100% LOGICAL to call a remake vote because you'd willingly be giving yourself another fair chance AND it'd be giving your teammates another fair chance. If you HAVE that option to give yourself a balanced experience, why wouldn't you take it? There's no logical reason and I really don't want to hear the argument of 'Hurr durr, because it's a challenge'. Not saying you'd say that, but some smart ass probably would. EDIT: Just as an additional argument because my roommate just asked me this question as I was reading out loud. Q: "But if it's not logical to surrender, then why do we do it?" A: Because we're human and we're fairly susceptible to throwing logic out the window when we're under pressure. Pressure is commonly applied by emotions (nervousness, fear, etc). But in a controlled situation (a situation in which you HAVE viable control of the outcome), there's no excuse for not thinking logically and making the choice that is beneficial to yourself. In this case with League, if you have an AFK, you're in a reasonably controlled situation where you're offered the choice to surrender and you're likely going to choose the option that favors you and your well being, IE: remaking. EDIT 2: Just realized I didn't answer the second part of your question. Here's my response copied from above: 2 out of 4 votes is essentially saying that half your team is uncomfortable with the current unbalanced situation. Them being in the game longer would probably get them upset and they'd play poorly anyway because there is going to be an innate mindset of severe disadvantage. Not to say that a 4v5 win can't happen but it's very rare and regardless of that, your teammates are still upset and likely going to make mistakes.
JanusRuE (NA)
: i like i like, i would say and anchor for her E but that would look a little to much like naut's Q. the treasure chest would be awesome, just carrying it by the side handle and THUD on hit but a coin cha-ching splash on kills.
> [{quoted}](name=JanusRuE,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=kRrwFHsP,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-20T06:44:34.910+0000) > > i like i like, i would say and anchor for her E but that would look a little to much like naut's Q. the treasure chest would be awesome, just carrying it by the side handle and THUD on hit but a coin cha-ching splash on kills. Yes! Also, a lot of her animations involve her idol in some way so it'd have a lot of cool interactions considering it's a freaking treasure chest.
: I don't know how you present yourself but I can't say I run into this problem. As the jungler, when I ping baron, I just head that way and get to work. 90% of the time people are coming over to help. Instead of thinking of yourself as the odd man out, try to mesh with the group. Be friendly and people will likely listen to you. If you come in trying to go against the flow of the other 4 (premade or not) they will intentionally not want to work with you.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1iEizNyV,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-08-20T07:05:09.218+0000) > > I don&#x27;t know how you present yourself but I can&#x27;t say I run into this problem. As the jungler, when I ping baron, I just head that way and get to work. 90% of the time people are coming over to help. > > Instead of thinking of yourself as the odd man out, try to mesh with the group. Be friendly and people will likely listen to you. If you come in trying to go against the flow of the other 4 (premade or not) they will intentionally not want to work with you. Well, yeah. Obviously I want to try to weasel my way into their communication circle at the very least. But that's what makes it difficult. Take my last game for example, if you read the chat log, I was basically speaking by myself but still trying my absolute damndest to provide input (I probably made up 90% of the chat log with pings, mia calls, summoner timers, etc). I was making itemization recommendations (not for anyone in particular) such as "Their AD is currently their hallmark but considering their AP is is incredibly assistive, I recommend we all get GA's." and "Also, based on these last few fights, I can kinda tell that if we DO have GA's, we'll actually turn the fights around. These fights are incredibly long despite us being behind. Each of us having a second life would prove beneficial." But, in that same vein, I will not silence myself if I feel something is being done wrong. In this pprevious game, something completely left field was that this bard was consistently bot lane by himself attempting to push (admirable) almost every single time the enemy team (who were incredibly fed at this point) were pressuring an objective. This wasn't an offshoot AD bard or anything so that his pushing potential was actually valid. It was just a bard. And what confused me even more is that despite all these people being a group, the 3 others would intiate a fight without bard being there and me being the team player that I am, I follow them in. I'd say that's pretty 'go with the flow' if you ask me. I didn't WANT to be in these fights because we were 4v5'ing but I wasn't going to subject myself to the criticism of 'hurr durr. We lost that fight because Garen wasn't there. What a dickhead.' (<--exaggeration obviously but still...) Look, obviously it's a user per user basis in terms of the experience had. But when I've had consistent experiences SPECIFICALLY with 4-mans, that says something. 2 and 3 man premades are alright because for the most part, there is still an even split.
: Just had a game with a 4 man the other night as the solo player and it went totally fine. And you assume that every 4 man group automatically is communicating with each other. Some people just queue up together because they had a good ranked game together and they tend not to talk in chat cause they don't need to.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1iEizNyV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-20T06:42:28.029+0000) > > Just had a game with a 4 man the other night as the solo player and it went totally fine. And you assume that every 4 man group automatically is communicating with each other. Some people just queue up together because they had a good ranked game together and they tend not to talk in chat cause they don&#x27;t need to. If I could drag Lyte in here, he'd explain it better. Being in a grouped automatically employs bias within everyone in that group. They're more likely to talk to each other, more likely to be comfortable with the game they're playing and because of that, they're more capable of shrugging off major mistakes because 'Hey, we're with friends. Hurr durr. Let's laugh about it'. They're also more likely to only listen to each other (which has been proven in almost everyone of MY cases at least). Friendly banter and play isn't a bad thing, but excluding more or less 20% of your potential input is especially when that 20% doesn't have access to that other 80% chunk. A 2-man or 3-man premade with the additional 2 or 3 not in a group is okay because 40% or 60% of input simply can't be ignored because that amount of input is too big to ignore. They're going to more or less be forced to intermingle, but a 4-man group creates damn near completely symbiotic circle. That 80% of input is enough to satisfy their concerns so the extra 20% basically gets tossed to the way side.
Dynikus (NA)
: no one ever notices the games that go well in DQ, they only focus on the ones that they lose and try to find something to blame for the loss.
> [{quoted}](name=dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1iEizNyV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-08-20T06:44:36.510+0000) > > no one ever notices the games that go well in DQ, they only focus on the ones that they lose and try to find something to blame for the loss. I've had plenty of games that went good. Dyanmic queue in my opinion (and this seems to be a relatively unpopular opinion) is one of the best things to happen to this game (for lower tiered queues). If you didn't notice, I was tlaking PURELY about 4 man groups because my experience has been the same across every single one.
Comentários de Rioters
: A lot of time the person reconnects and automatically votes no. I see 2-3 votes to remake go through all the time. That is 40%.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNeZEXHY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-20T06:15:02.580+0000) > > A lot of time the person reconnects and automatically votes no. I see 2-3 votes to remake go through all the time. That is 40%. You're bullshitting. There isn't 5 available votes to begin with in the first place in a remake situation. There's 4. A person coming back wouldn't even see the vote taking place. First Blood punishment got patched out so it doesn't matter anymore. Also, 2 votes is required because obviously if your 5th teammate isn't connecting, they're not going to be a part of the vote. So it's 2 out of 4 votes. A moral to remake is a lot stronger than a moral to surrender. 2 out of 4 votes is essentially saying that half your team is uncomfortable with the current unbalanced situation. Them being in the game longer would probably get them upset and they'd play poorly anyway because there is going to be an innate mindset of severe disadvantage. Not to say that a 4v5 win can't happen but it's very rare and regardless of that, your teammates are still upset and likely going to make mistakes.
JanusRuE (NA)
: what if she had a Pirate one, for when she dated Gangplank? The tentacles could be a black octopus tentacles, and her idol could be a cannon ball. simple but lore friendly!
> [{quoted}](name=JanusRuE,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=kRrwFHsP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-19T09:13:45.827+0000) > > what if she had a Pirate one, for when she dated Gangplank? The tentacles could be a black octopus tentacles, and her idol could be a cannon ball. simple but lore friendly! Oh! Oh! Oh! Enhanced idea! Swashbuckler Illaoi: Her tentacles would be black or pink. Black if we're going for a darker theme and pink if we're going for a more realistic vibe. Her 'Idol' would be a treasure chest! Every time she'd smack someone, treasure (gold, jewels, crowns, etc) would splash everywhere. Her E would either be a rope or a chain. Most likely a rope. Could do shackles on a chain, though! Her outfit would be a mixture of the following. She'd have some mystical bearings about her like the arm piece here: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--XKf0HS7VnA/VHy3iJxS9-I/AAAAAAAACBw/5CnkmWmisnc/s1600/Female%2Bpirate%2BSorcerer%2Bmagician%2BWitch%2BAshana-Lian-Fantasy_Writer_Blog.jpg She'd have a slightly lowered top like this but with less cleavage. The dark skin showing would look amazing! : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1c/84/64/1c84646619ed126fa3ccda4f739b91d9.jpg Lastly, her bottoms would look like this with the sash, belt, and boots (Because heels ain't her style): http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0358/8265/files/breeches_m2_grande.jpg?1711
JanusRuE (NA)
: I lol'd... would buy, and their are not many skins i would.
> [{quoted}](name=JanusRuE,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=kRrwFHsP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-19T06:08:21.548+0000) > > I lol&#x27;d... would buy, and their are not many skins i would. Just some random I thought of while I was playing her. Lol. That said, I would like a more serious skin released before they'd consider something this silly. Her void one isn't very good. Her default is amazing.
Comentários de Rioters
: Pool Party Illaoi
Also, I had an idea for a Cars Salesman Illaoi. All of her tentacles would be Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flaling Tube Man Her W would be a tire. Her E would be a Desk where the spirit would be forced to sign papers. (A TRUE test of spirit, lel.) She'd be wearing suit pants, a tucked in collar shirt, and a tie.
: Pool Party Illaoi
I'd say instead of a one piece, she'd be wearing swim trunks (She seems like that kinda girl).
: ENDING SOON // First Strike
How the hell do you guys get so many cores? I'm ONE core away from my Ekko First Strike Icon. I even got help from a Rioter with 21 RP. I submitted this for an RP stipend: http://imgur.com/WiBNAKe Princess Bubblegum gave me the last 21 RP I needed for one more cacche but because it didn't give me a third cache fragment, I'm stuck at 6. I have no more money to spend. :c I spent $40 which ended up getting me the skins and the Ashe/Kat icon. Ekko is the last one I need. My collection will no longer be complete because I own every first strike. :c
: You didn't get an S or higher because your CS was bad, your overall kill participation wasn't anything special, given your AoE damage. The numbers say that only your total damage and kdr were noteworthy. Your performance, when compared to your peers, wasn't enough for S or S+, as per the system's metrics.
> [{quoted}](name=IronwallJackson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4mgY4uq6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-16T07:09:35.454+0000) > > You didn&#x27;t get an S or higher because your CS was bad, your overall kill participation wasn&#x27;t anything special, given your AoE damage. The numbers say that only your total damage and kdr were noteworthy. > > Your performance, when compared to your peers, wasn&#x27;t enough for S or S+, as per the system&#x27;s metrics. That's what I'm talking about though. In other games, I had higher CS paired with lower (arguably worse scores) and yet received an S flat. In my OPINION, the grades don't match the effort/play. My other shove-top-lane-with-no-effort-because-no-one-can-kill-me games seem like such cake walks and include almost no team involvement and I get S flats with those games. For games like this where I'm romping on every lane I visit and busting my ass, I get a separate award. It just doesn't make sense to me on paper. If there was some integrated leaderboard interface that would appear during end-game screen (which wouldn't be a bad idea since the end-game screen is kinda dated), it might make more sense to me since I'd be able to see. But like I said, on paper, the numbers just don't allign and it's confusing/frustrating. I personally believe the frustrating comes from not knowing EXACTLY what there is I could've improved on in that game. The game is going to go it's natural pace and if a player is making the most out of it that they can, in tandem with global ratings, they should be awarded appropriately. I don't know. Consider this a butt-hurt and whiny way of offering a suggestion to Rito.
Comentários de Rioters
: why until Christmas?{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=splashmasta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ubYZY6q2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-09T14:15:06.609+0000) > > why until Christmas?{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} I'm a full time student and don't have an income so holidays are around the times that I can get stuff for this game anymore. Outside of that, I'm trying to limit my spending on this game after Project release last year. I have a majority of skins that I want in this game from spending money over the course of joining at the end of season 1. It helps that I have a majority of the skins that I want but despite that, I still try to limit myself to 2 to 3 times a year which I spent some money on the game ranging from 75-150 in a year. That's the goal anyway.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Sohleks (NA)
: http://puu.sh/qnrMx/359c590590.jpg Still though, they're all a fine deal because buying all 3 you can craft an augment cache which is 1 skin + 1 champion shard for 2250 ip
> [{quoted}](name=Sohleks,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=e4PTp0MZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-02T18:32:48.108+0000) > > http://puu.sh/qnrMx/359c590590.jpg > > Still though, they&#x27;re all a fine deal because buying all 3 you can craft an augment cache which is 1 skin + 1 champion shard for 2250 ip I understand it's a fine deal. That's not the problem. It's a matter of not having the money within a certain amount of time. I don't know. I feel like the whole idea of "First Strike" is making a move as early as you can. Obviously if someone is working on the first strike icons right out of the gate, they'll likely get the icons before the event ends. They made the 'first strike' they were able to make. In such a case, I feel allowing people to 'upgrade' to first strike status later when they get the money would be better because consider this: I'm not sure if I'm going to be getting the money for the skins before the event ends. Hopeful, of course, but not anticipating it. However, I'm currently wasting IP on the hope of it. I'll get icons out of it in the end, sure. But I'm not in it for the icons. I'm in it for the first strike borders. I don't know, anyway I slice it, I'll probably be seen as selfish. I just hate this stuff because it always comes up around bad times. For older players like myself who've bought all the skins they want, we try to save as much money spent on the game as we can now because we don't really have any incentive to anymore especially after our tallies ($1400 spent before Project Skins last year). I spent $80 between the Project Skins last year + the Christmas Skins. I really only anticipated spending that much money once in a while on this game. It just sucks to see something you want and get forked because it's out of your spending plan.
: You cannot get First Strike after the event has ended I think. Also of note is if you got enough cores to make every icon you bought multiple caches with RP already and thus had enough to get at the very least Project Ekko or Katarina.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=e4PTp0MZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-02T18:34:06.387+0000) > > You cannot get First Strike after the event has ended I think. > > Also of note is if you got enough cores to make every icon you bought multiple caches with RP already and thus had enough to get at the very least Project Ekko or Katarina. "[...]then I probably just wasted IP starting the Icon Crafting[...]"
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

DomoSapienXD

Nível 109 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão