: Fuck Riot
Last game, I got reported for calling a kid a fuckass cocksmooch. F*** YOU RIOT
: Fiddlesticks feared me
draaaven (NA)
: so my thread about the disabled ppl was deleted?
Logged in just to comment, Nobody should be thrown on the streets for faults outside their own. If we spend more money on rehabilitating users and homeless and finding homes for orphans, and less on military spending, we would be much better off not to mention actually knowing what our money went towards. Yes I served in the military, and I know how much wasteful spending really occurs even at the lowest levels. And as one poster said, I didn't join to serve my country I actually think our country is a joke of what it used to be. I joined for free college and because I had no ambition besides "don't be homeless". Most military/vets say they joined to serve their country because they want people to like them. Seriously. They might say to serve, but after they get out they game the system to collect more disability. Again, I'm not assuming what happens. I lived through it. During outprocessing the outprocessor told us to claim Tinnitus and nightmares (if we were ever near a combat zone) to claim 30% disability for life. It's fucking disgusting. Sorry for going off topic There is a vast difference between physically disabled and the mentally disabled, Draaaven. None of them should be thrown on the street to starve. Should we give a retard with 50 IQ the same high school diploma that we have to earn with finals and hours upon hours of studying and blood and sweat? No. Should we spend a quarter of the school budget hiring retard wranglers for each mongoloid that they pretend are normal students in our school? No. Should we teach them menial labor skills and life skills so they can be at least partially self-sufficient and contribute to society? Yes.
: Champion Ideas; Apanie the Water Wonder - support/mage
Instead of making her a water bender like {{champion:267}}, make her like {{champion:8}} but instead of blood she bends piss.
: downvoted by weebs
> [{quoted}](name=pachoangman,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ss5LH8ze,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2014-12-23T23:14:20.393+0000) > > downvoted by weebs I upvoted you, senpai :D
: That's not even funny what the fuck is wrong with you?
> [{quoted}](name=Forevolution,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ysyoygQL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2014-12-23T23:04:55.301+0000) > > That's not even funny what the fuck is wrong with you? Yeah man, just let em RIP like a Beyblade
: Always Return the Favor
Upvoted because I do this, no exceptions. If I'm jungle and I feed a solo lane 2 kills, and they end up losing lane still MUTE AND IGNORE FOR REST OF GAME If I'm top and I request/beg for a gank and get no response nor ganks MUTE TEAM AND AFK FARM UNTIL GAME IS OVER If I'm bot and the ADC blames me/he feeds/he doesn't communicate MUTE HIM AND ROAM MAP Muting is the best punishment for me, you can't be toxic when you aren't talking
: Me when Iam match against a Fizz. Literally
op, you are *literally* a shitlord . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . literally
: > [{quoted}](name=DoubleDammit,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xAd738Za,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2014-12-23T22:38:43.350+0000) > > Not to mention all the cops killing black people, the "blizzards" that take out cities for days at a time, the polarized political sides (either blatant racists or butthurt bleeding heart buttbabies). GG East Coast, at least you have Nas. I will count that as a white knight effort for Riot Game(s), welcome! Things have been quite boring without someone to defend Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xAd738Za,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2014-12-23T22:40:39.320+0000) > > I will count that as a white knight effort for Riot Game(s), welcome! Things have been quite boring without someone to defend Riot. What? No, never. Not ever. I have never spent a dime on League and will probably never do so. They are way too unstable for me to invest any money in them, and I wouldn't buy something that I have the possibility of never having access to again (being permab&). No while I love the game, I hate the changes and how they do whatever they please. I'm not a huge Riot critic since I've never run a business nor do I have super valuable insight but I am in no way a defender of them. They are baby's first EA.
hoganftw (NA)
: East Coast = Worst Coast It gets cold over here. California is all warm and sunny. New York City is highly overrated There's like 100x more Asian chicks in Cali too. RIP East Coast
> [{quoted}](name=hoganftw,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xAd738Za,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2014-12-23T22:33:34.028+0000) > > East Coast = Worst Coast > It gets cold over here. > California is all warm and sunny. > New York City is highly overrated > There's like 100x more Asian chicks in Cali too. > > RIP East Coast Not to mention all the cops killing black people, the "blizzards" that take out cities for days at a time, the polarized political sides (either blatant racists or butthurt bleeding heart buttbabies). GG East Coast, at least you have Nas.
: "Oh shit, they made another East Coast Thread on the new Forums and its popular again" -Tamat
As an Alaskan gamer, I approve of having my ping reduced from 52ms to 48ms as of the last few months. Thanks Riot, you came through for all 10 of us :^) the lag at 52ms was unbearable
: > [{quoted}](name=DoubleDammit,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dsEsEogq,comment-id=002d00000000,timestamp=2014-12-23T21:45:17.768+0000) > > Just like the Rain, Fire, Sky, etc. Sobe drinks, Bawls energy drink, and Mountain Dew Livewire, you liked it because it was a novelty and there was nothing like it. But on a flavor scale they tasted like poopoo Hey don't go talking smack about Sobe Lizard Blizzard. I still like the taste of that drink >.>
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Frosthaven,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dsEsEogq,comment-id=002d000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-23T21:51:14.695+0000) > > Hey don't go talking smack about Sobe Lizard Blizzard. I still like the taste of that drink >.> If that's the Pina Colada one then you have good taste, it's one of the few good ones. You remember when Snapple was good? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . me either
: > [{quoted}](name=Bauerbach,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3AfI2cTg,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2014-12-23T18:37:37.641+0000) > > ITT 16 year olds pretend like they are men > > AFK's should be punished and unfortunately the broken tribunal system only does something if you can get 9 people to submit the same thing. > > Unfortunately 5 of them are more likely to honor the afk'er than report him. If winning 5v4 netted you less reward, watch the reports roll in. 34 and served in the Army...... Hi kid :D
> [{quoted}](name=MagnusMentula,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3AfI2cTg,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2014-12-23T18:45:39.540+0000) > > 34 and served in the Army...... > > Hi kid :D Hi 25 on ASVAB, how's your PTSD and ~~waste of taxpayer money ~~benefits doing?
: > [{quoted}](name=DoubleDammit,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dsEsEogq,comment-id=002d,timestamp=2014-12-23T21:29:25.481+0000) > > Suffer nostalgia, peasants Oh man I remember that. I now also remember the Orbitz drink. To this day I still can't tell if I liked Orbitz or if I just enjoyed it because it was different.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Frosthaven,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dsEsEogq,comment-id=002d0000,timestamp=2014-12-23T21:33:18.168+0000) > > Oh man I remember that. I now also remember the Orbitz drink. To this day I still can't tell if I liked Orbitz or if I just enjoyed it because it was different. Just like the Rain, Fire, Sky, etc. Sobe drinks, Bawls energy drink, and Mountain Dew Livewire, you liked it because it was a novelty and there was nothing like it. But on a flavor scale they tasted like poopoo
: Whoever designed Gnar should be fired
Downvotes, downvotes for everyone. Gnar is on my perma-b& list when I'm TC. 3 cc's, full heal on rage, being relevant with damage and tankiness throughout the game with only one damage item, resourceless. Rhythm is a cancer, it's a source of bullshit, you can feel it in the gnar
: I know plenty of quiet women. I also know plenty of loud obnoxious men. It's almost like different people act differently.
> [{quoted}](name=Crabby,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=me31VEc5,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2014-12-23T21:10:02.108+0000) > > I know plenty of quiet women. I also know plenty of loud obnoxious men. > > It's almost like different people act differently. Women like to be the center of attention by nature, because they are whoring for attention/need to be noticed (primal/instinctual habits) Men like to display dominance and are competitive by nature in one way or another, sometimes the competition involves being noticed/admired the most, which leads to them being obnoxious and loud. Both are capable of being annoying as ~~fuck~~ crud and noisy, but women tend to do so more often because women. But yeah, when you aren't horny girls are annoying as ~~fuck~~ heck.
: What does a health potion taste like?
Keppa (NA)
: This video is literally reposted once a week, you need to chill
So...you're telling me it isn't metaphorically or hypothetically reposted once a week?
: > [{quoted}](name=FHMarshy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6AQnIAxN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2014-12-23T17:37:07.734+0000) > > no you are not right lmao, there are COUNTLESS ways to counter yi, fiora and tryn. I agree all are late game champions that, when scaled up, would post tremendous problems, but their early game is very very weak. > > There is a reason why Yi, Fiora, and Tryn are not as popular as Yasuo or Lee in higher elos. They aren't lane bullies, that doesn't mean they have bad early games. Tryn is known for his all in cheesy ability at levels 2 and 3, and his crits keep him relevant even if he's a kill behind. Fiora's all in potential is also fair, and the power spike when she gets her tiamet+ult is frankly ridiculous. And Yi doesn't even lane, so he can get his power spike in relative safely. And after all this, for the most part all they have to do is right click and press R. Yasuo has to at least land repeated Q's and dash smartly, Lee Sin at least has to land a Q and position properly for a good R. Are the powerful? Hell yes, but I can at least see their weaknesses and counter-play at all stages of the game, where as Yi, Tryn, and Fiora you have to hard deny them early, then keep hard denying them all game lest they hit their magic moment.
> Yasuo has to at least land repeated Q's and dash smartly, Lee Sin at least has to land a Q and position properly for a good R.< Uhhhhhhh Yasuo doesn't have to do anything smartly besides make sure he doesn't miss that "R" key when one of his teammates does any sort of displacement ability within 2000 range. And Lee doesn't have to land a skillshot to kick, most Lees I see use the guaranteed, unavoidable method of ward dash to kick (or flash + kick if they need more positioning)then q while you are flying through the air, unaffected by tenacity, and q's again to dash to you. At least the 3 you mentioned don't have cc
: If the first half of Akali's Q is considered poke...I don't even wanna continue this conversation anymore...and just fyi, champs like Zed and Akali use energy, and they run out at critical moments--it's a large part of the counterplays to these champions, go in as soon as they run themselves out of energy.
Oh don't get me wrong I don't think resourceless champions are broken (besides Gnar due to his heavy CC/free regen from ulting), Kat struggles so hard early game I can't even be mad that she gets to wreck under certain conditions
: Beating Riot at their own game.
I rubbed my {{champion:17}} and my mushroom came out. This thread is dildos.
: Her poke is weak...except its costless and point-and-click and it bounces...
Champions with manaless poke: Kennen Akali Gnar Katarina Rek'Sai Shen Zed Rumble Aatrox Lee Sin Champions bads like to complain about: Akali Gnar Katarina Rek'Sai Zed Lee Sin Syndra (for good reason) If you complain about resource-free harassing, you should also complain about your sandy vagina and your extra chromosome.
LSA (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anemianator,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vHMr0jV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2014-12-13T00:00:59.630+0000) > Replying seriously to a copypasta... is this what GD's been reduced to these days? Sorry I don't spend the majority of my time on these boards and educating myself on what is and isn't a copypasta because I have better things to do with my life lmao? But I suppose not sticking around these boards more than I should is considered a reduction.
> [{quoted}](name=LSA,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vHMr0jV,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-13T00:02:38.440+0000) > Sorry I don't spend the majority of my time on these boards and educating myself on what is and isn't a copypasta because I have better things to do with my life lmao? >because I have better things to do with my life lmao? >lmao? >I have better things to do laughing my ass off? Questioning his sanity after hitting enter, the author quickly succumbs to his chronic dementia. His mouth curls into a smile as he cackles in his room, bathed by the light emitting from the monitor. As he laughs, he cannot recall why he is laughing or if he has ever laughed so hard in his life. But it does not matter. He knows that better things await him after his tremendous guffaws subside. The question will linger in his mind for days to come, until the ravages of his mental disorder take away the last bastions of his short-term memory. Why am I laughing my ass off? Why am I laughing? Why? Then....silence.
: Fiddles fear does 0 damage and makes the enemy run away, so let's not include that in your list.
> [{quoted}](name=SexyTaylorSwift,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nxM6MI2h,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2014-12-12T23:36:11.772+0000) > Fiddles fear does 0 damage and makes the enemy run away, so let's not include that in your list. 2 of Warwicks abilities deal no damage and one has an 80 second cd. Fiddle has a 3 second fear (on a 16~ second cd) and 3 damaging abilities. The fact it does no damage is irrelevant, if you complain about a cc and damage then add Malzahar, Malphite, Blitzcrank, Yasuo to your list as well
Josh1735 (NA)
: Then you go WW ap mid 1-2 d rings nashors and lich bane and realize something is very very wrong with this champion. the lich bane is for complete 100-0 nashors will let you Q back off for 2-3 seconds R-Q-Ignite for kills all day their mid can literally do nothing about it and of course building ap wiht your Q any harass they try to throw at you bounces off
> [{quoted}](name=Josh1735,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a2aEHqMz,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2014-12-11T23:30:44.085+0000) > Then you go WW ap mid 1-2 d rings nashors and lich bane and realize something is very very wrong with this champion. the lich bane is for complete 100-0 nashors will let you Q back off for 2-3 seconds R-Q-Ignite for kills all day their mid can literally do nothing about it and of course building ap wiht your Q any harass they try to throw at you bounces off You realize Lichbane and Nashors are very expensive and take forever to farm up right? And that without itemizing MR, warwick is very open to harassment being a melee mid, with no escape mobility and relies on being in melee range to Q? By the time you get Nashors and Lichbane (considering you're rushing them) you will have been ganked by their jungle about 5 times, and roamed 0 times while their mid waveclears with one combo and proceeds to roam and wreck your top and bot lanes. Oh and your ult doesn't scale with AP fyi
: The Warwick Mistake
And to clarify Warwicks ult, it does the BASE DAMAGE of the ult + any on-hit effects (his passive, BotRK, Wit's End, Devourer, Black Cleaver, etc) 5 times WITHOUT adding in damage of his basic attacks, the base damage accounts for basic attacks.
Anonagon (NA)
: Nerfing an item effects the balance of all the other champions who use the item. If a champion is overpowered, even if it is because of one item, the champion should be nerfed if everyone else is balanced with the item. I'd rather have Warwick's build path be stagnated than have a cool item be useless on everyone but him.
> [{quoted}](name=Anonagon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a2aEHqMz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2014-12-11T22:51:33.794+0000) > Nerfing an item effects the balance of all the other champions who use the item. If a champion is overpowered, even if it is because of one item, the champion should be nerfed if everyone else is balanced with the item. I'd rather have Warwick's build path be stagnated than have a cool item be useless on everyone but him. Just wait until it's your main that gets gutted beyond viability, then we'll see if you dust off that old chestnut
: Whether you like him or not, you have to admit his ult is VERY obnoxious to play around. A targeted lockdown still that procs on-hits 5 times. Yeah, the new item is what broke him by making his ult not only lock you down for it's duration but MELT your health... but it's still very bad design and not much fun to be perma-zoned. If it's gonna lock you down for so long AND be unavoidable it needs to do very little damage or be difficult to set up in some other way. A good counter-example is malz, who needs to put his pool under you and if possible release a voidling to really blow you up with his ult, unless he's hugely fed. Also keep in mind malz is far squishier than WW usually is and lacks his massive sustain. He has the advantage of range tho, so that balances out. The smite/WW ult combo right now is disgusting not just because it hurts so bad but because it's PAINFULLY easy. Click one button to ult and one to smite. You don't even have to smite first to set it up, you can smite mid-ult and you'll only lose a little damage. WW's ult needs a rework badly. I don't mind it having good damage AND good CC if you can play around it somehow. Making it a skillshot or only having it proc on hits on people at low health or something to make it an execute. It needs counterplay of some sort, that's all. Nerfing the item to reduce warwick's power hurt all the other junglers who use it too, and even at it's reduced power warwick STILL uses it best. I agree with you on one thing though. Nerfing his ult's base damage made it MANDATORY on him, and that's bad. They just need to tweak how his ult works a bit and it can have it's old damage back and then some. If it's going to stay a point-and-click skill that can't be evaded or played around... yeah. It needs to be thrown in the dumpster somehow. Either in damage or perhaps with a HUGE increase in cooldown.
> [{quoted}](name=Deitrix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a2aEHqMz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2014-12-11T22:13:00.586+0000) > Whether you like him or not, you have to admit his ult is VERY obnoxious to play around. A targeted lockdown still that procs on-hits 5 times. Yeah, the new item is what broke him by making his ult not only lock you down for it's duration but MELT your health... but it's still very bad design and not much fun to be perma-zoned. If it's gonna lock you down for so long AND be unavoidable it needs to do very little damage or be difficult to set up in some other way. A good counter-example is malz, who needs to put his pool under you and if possible release a voidling to really blow you up with his ult, unless he's hugely fed. Also keep in mind malz is far squishier than WW usually is and lacks his massive sustain. He has the advantage of range tho, so that balances out. > > The smite/WW ult combo right now is disgusting not just because it hurts so bad but because it's PAINFULLY easy. Click one button to ult and one to smite. You don't even have to smite first to set it up, you can smite mid-ult and you'll only lose a little damage. WW's ult needs a rework badly. I don't mind it having good damage AND good CC if you can play around it somehow. Making it a skillshot or only having it proc on hits on people at low health or something to make it an execute. It needs counterplay of some sort, that's all. Nerfing the item to reduce warwick's power hurt all the other junglers who use it too, and even at it's reduced power warwick STILL uses it best. > > I agree with you on one thing though. Nerfing his ult's base damage made it MANDATORY on him, and that's bad. They just need to tweak how his ult works a bit and it can have it's old damage back and then some. If it's going to stay a point-and-click skill that can't be evaded or played around... yeah. It needs to be thrown in the dumpster somehow. Either in damage or perhaps with a HUGE increase in cooldown. You say Perma-Zoned like a 1.8 second stun is unplayable around. You realize if ANYONE on your team cc's him during his less-than-a-morg-or-fiddle-or-skarner-or-ashe stun, he stops right? Or if you remove suppression through the various items, you are free (while HE is still trapped in it)? And you also realize he has no other forms of cc besides his ult (which is on an 80 second cd). He was never an issue even with wit's end and botrk until the new jungle came out. I have over 700 games played on him and have had under 10 complaints about him, mostly by people I dumpstered on. Saying he offers no counterplay is akin to saying Nami's ult offers no counterplay
Delimon (NA)
: Actually, I changed my mind. I'd sell my account for 1.5k atm. If I made diamond it'd be around 1.8k-2k. Assuming that I own all the champs and have a least one skin for each of them (and I do own almost all the champ except for 9 and lacking a few skins on those I'm garbage with but I have multiple skins on others.)
> [{quoted}](name=Delimon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2014-12-11T22:51:58.861+0000) > Actually, I changed my mind. I'd sell my account for 1.5k atm. If I made diamond it'd be around 1.8k-2k. Assuming that I own all the champs and have a least one skin for each of them (and I do own almost all the champ except for 9 and lacking a few skins on those I'm garbage with but I have multiple skins on others.) You know what'd be a funny, hypothetical idea that we obviously won't do because it breaks the EULA? I level your account and you sell my account pro bono in exchange. Wouldn't that be hilarious if we did, which we won't because it's against the rules
Raptamei (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DoubleDammit,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T22:29:11.929+0000) > When I watch the Dota E$ports scene (which is rare, but still happens) I see more often than not: > -The wisp thing I can't remember his name > -Prophet > -Templar Assassin > -Some guy that summons demons > > Almost every time if not every time. And I didn't once see my ent Rooftrellen representing. So as far as high levels of play meta goes, are they unviable? Dota doesn't have "viable heroes" or "unviable heroes", just like Starcraft doesn't have "viable units" and "unviable units". Some heroes are useful in more situations than others (hence being picked more often) but they are all useful at something. In Dota 2 there is such a thing as different strategies and various heroes are good in various strategies. If your strat is a split push strat you pick wisp and prophet. If your strat is deathball you pick warlock. But if your strat is split push and you pick warlock because "the pros always pick him" then you're just as wrong as someone who builds roaches against a voidray rush because "they have a 95% build rate at pro level" and loses because they can't hit air. In League, a low tier champion is simply outclassed 100% at the very narrow set of features its role is expected to have in the enforced meta. Champions in League have strengths and weaknesses but they are **largely irrelevant** because all that matters is just a few specific strengths (mobility, gank potential, scales with the most gold effective stats) and having those eclipses everything else. Also, whatever the pros pick has absolutely no impact on your game because Icefrog is not afraid to allow certain heroes to be strong in pubs. After all if you get shat on by bloodseeker, it's your own fault - he's fine at pro level, if you feed him it's because YOU SUCK. Riot otoh nerfs any champion that is being cried about on the forum (read: every viable assassin).
> [{quoted}](name=Raptamei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T22:43:04.656+0000) > Dota doesn't have "viable heroes" or "unviable heroes", just like Starcraft doesn't have "viable units" and "unviable units". Some heroes are useful in more situations than others (hence being picked more often) but they are all useful at something. > > In Dota 2 there is such a thing as different strategies and various heroes are good in various strategies. If your strat is a split push strat you pick wisp and prophet. If your strat is deathball you pick warlock. But if your strat is split push and you pick warlock because "the pros always pick him" then you're just as wrong as someone who builds roaches against a voidray rush because "they have a 95% build rate at pro level" and loses because they can't hit air. > > Wraith king is considered low tier (read: lower pick priority, not "less viable") and was picked once at the last International, but there was a very good reason for the team to pick wraith king and given their respective team comps wraith king was the best pick. > > In League, a low tier champion is simply outclassed 100% at the very narrow set of features its role is expected to have in the enforced meta. Champions in League have strengths and weaknesses but they are **largely irrelevant** because all that matters is just a few specific strengths (mobility, gank potential, scales with the most gold effective stats) and having those eclipses everything else. > > Also, whatever the pros pick has absolutely no impact on your game because Icefrog is not afraid to allow certain heroes to be strong in pubs. After all if you get shat on by bloodseeker, it's your own fault - he's fine at pro level, if you feed him it's because YOU SUCK. Riot otoh nerfs any champion that is being cried about on the forum (read: every viable assassin). Yeah I'm not defending Riot, they love de-powering undeserving champs and leaving their posterboys high and dirty. I do remember Dota being balanced way back when I played it, I'm talking WC3 days. After playing LoL as my only Moba for so long I forgot what an even team roster looks like. And thanks for clearing that up. If anyone used to be overpowered back in the day, it was Troll Warlord with cranium basher and butterfly and MKB, Faceless Void with same items, and DeathKeeper with whatever items at max build. I'm just glad they don't have power creep problems like league, nor favor certain posterboy champs.
Raptamei (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DoubleDammit,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T21:28:55.948+0000) > My go-to used to be Rooftrellen, the Drow, and Soul Keeper. Are any of them still viable now? Because I will buy it and start up if they are. By viable I mean not olaf/post-change warwick/urgot status. 1 - The game is free, all champions are free. 2 - Every hero is viable in Dota 2.
> [{quoted}](name=Raptamei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T22:23:34.644+0000) > 1 - The game is free, all champions are free. > 2 - Every hero is viable in Dota 2. When I watch the Dota E$ports scene (which is rare, but still happens) I see more often than not: -The wisp thing I can't remember his name -Prophet -Templar Assassin -Some guy that summons demons Almost every time if not every time. And I didn't once see my ent Rooftrellen representing. So as far as high levels of play meta goes, are they unviable?
Delimon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DoubleDammit,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T21:38:17.404+0000) > You enjoyed yourself though, its hard to count time spend having fun as a commission. But I see your point...to a new-ish player, having access to hundreds of thousands of RP worth of goods is pretty insane. Its just finding a buyer that would be difficult, the demographic of league players don't strike me as well-off adults but rather young teens/young adults playing because its free and casual. I just don't think you can calculate time as a factor in the sales price since it wasn't a job, you were actively enjoying it and grinding isn't tedious since you are playing while doing so. But calculating the RP value is real and if you really have all that stuff then yeah it would be at least worth $1k real value I didn't have that much fun playing League. I want to leave but I already spent over a grand on this account. Yea a grand. I'm already not selling it for less than 1k. And I'm being generous at setting it at 2k. I'm not going lower. Either buy the account that has pretty much everything unlocked for you or spend the 2-3 year grind getting to where I am now. You need to learn how to sell your shit bro. Know the value of what you've done.
> [{quoted}](name=Delimon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T21:39:17.691+0000) > I didn't have that much fun playing League. I want to leave but I already spent over a grand on this account. Yea a grand. I'm already not selling it for less than 1k. And I'm being generous at setting it at 2k. I'm not going lower. Either buy the account that has pretty much everything unlocked for you or spend the 2-3 year grind getting to where I am now. You need to learn how to sell your shit bro. Know the value of what you've done. You mean hypothetically. Because of course you would never sell it as that is against the EULA. You make a good point I do tend to undersell things and the value is probably higher then where I put it. If I ever sell anything you are going to represent me
Sukishoo (NA)
: Not everyone hates everything like you clearly do. You're very toxic with that kind of attitude. ciao
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JotL73hm,comment-id=0000000100000001000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T21:36:06.368+0000) > Not everyone hates everything like you clearly do. You're very toxic with that kind of attitude. > > ciao read as: "I love Riot and Riot KatieKhaos is my favorite and they are immune to making mistakes and if you say they do something bad then you're a bad man and my dad told me not to talk to strangers and I love the government the police are a force of good don't take my sweetroll"
Delimon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DoubleDammit,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T21:32:06.087+0000) > Hypothetically, I would research what people were able to get in the past and go off that. I mean yeah 1.2k would be sweet but it seems unrealistic, I can't imagine anyone would pay that much just to say "I'm a Diamond player!!" but not be able to back it up. If I did sell it (which I won't that's against the rules and I wouldn't do it anyway) I would be happy with like $500. If you really could get $1k that would be insane. Okay let me put it this way. It took me 3 years to get almost every single champion and a skin for them all with 20 rune pages and at least 80% of the runes. That's value worth in time alone. Then the value of the champs/skins/runes themselves. Then tack on the rank. Yea I'm not selling all the time and money I put into this account for less than 2k. If you think that's too much then don't buy it. I put my life into this account and it's almost complete. You're buying 2-3 years worth of time. That doesn't come cheap. If you want my time and effort you're going to have to pay for it. And that's not even a dollar an hour.
> [{quoted}](name=Delimon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T21:33:56.525+0000) > Okay let me put it this way. It took me 3 years to get almost every single champion and a skin for them all with 20 rune pages and at least 80% of the runes. That's value worth in time alone. Then the value of the champs/skins/runes themselves. Then tack on the rank. Yea I'm not selling all the time and money I put into this account for less than 2k. If you think that's too much then don't buy it. I put my life into this account and it's almost complete. You're buying 2-3 years worth of time. That doesn't come cheap. You enjoyed yourself though, its hard to count time spend having fun as a commission. But I see your point...to a new-ish player, having access to hundreds of thousands of RP worth of goods is pretty insane. Its just finding a buyer that would be difficult, the demographic of league players don't strike me as well-off adults but rather young teens/young adults playing because its free and casual. I just don't think you can calculate time as a factor in the sales price since it wasn't a job, you were actively enjoying it and grinding isn't tedious since you are playing while doing so. But calculating the RP value is real and if you really have all that stuff then yeah it would be at least worth $1k real value
Delimon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DoubleDammit,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T21:05:39.899+0000) > I also have most of the runes hahaha so if they did ever get rid of runes and refund the IP spend on them, I would be an IP billionaire. You think buying more champs will make the account substantially worth more? Not that I would sell it this is obviously hypothetically. And you really think I could get that much for it? I thought people would sell for like $200-$300 I'd value it at how much each champ/skin/rune is worth and sell it at that. I'm not selling what I bought for less especially including the time put into the account.
> [{quoted}](name=Delimon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T21:24:07.005+0000) > I'd value it at how much each champ/skin/rune is worth and sell it at that. I'm not selling what I bought for less especially including the time put into the account. Hypothetically, I would research what people were able to get in the past and go off that. I mean yeah 1.2k would be sweet but it seems unrealistic, I can't imagine anyone would pay that much just to say "I'm a Diamond player!!" but not be able to back it up. If I did sell it (which I won't that's against the rules and I wouldn't do it anyway) I would be happy with like $500. If you really could get $1k that would be insane.
Raptamei (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DoubleDammit,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T21:03:58.178+0000) > I actually played Dota for about 4-5 years before switching over to League I've really been considering making the swap. I am just butthurt they STILL haven't implemented AP/making spells better for casters. That was one of the things that plagued original Dota, as the game carried on casters became useless as agility increased damage, attack speed, and armor for agility based champs and made them pretty much invincible with enough health/BkB. yeah Aganhims made your ult better but ONLY your ult, and even then some non-casters could utilize it too You don't need AP, just get an aghanims and any of the items that debuff enemies against spells, done. Dota 2 actually has spells that are good without tons of farm, League considers that "anti fun". I love Dota's interpretation of counterplay: if you get caught, you don't deserve counterplay, you missed your chance. You die.
> [{quoted}](name=Raptamei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T21:26:11.643+0000) > You don't need AP, just get an aghanims and any of the items that debuff enemies against spells, done. > > Dota 2 actually has spells that are good without tons of farm, League considers that "anti fun". > > I love Dota's interpretation of counterplay: if you get caught, you don't deserve counterplay, you missed your chance. You die. My go-to used to be Rooftrellen, the Drow, and Soul Keeper. Are any of them still viable now? Because I will buy it and start up if they are. By viable I mean not olaf/post-change warwick/urgot status.
Conncept (NA)
: New Official Riot Policy: NO REFUNDS FOR REDESIGNS
I have never spent a dime on League of Legends and I've been playing since 2010. I am Diamond 5 and have been mystery gifted several skins as well was winning the Victorious ones and unlocking unchained Alistair/riot girl Trist. Paying to own digital goods is a fools wager and I'm glad I've never spent a dime. If Riot charged monthly/yearly subscription fees I would pay, as you are paying to play. But paying for skins which add no game benefit and are completely under their discretion, is a waste of money. Especially with the knee-jerk nerfs/gameplay changes they make on a whim.
Delimon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DoubleDammit,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T20:58:06.982+0000) > Diamond 5, have Season 2 gold trophy icon, season 3 plat icon, season 4 diamond icon, diamond border, Victorious Elise, Janna, Morg skins, a few skins here and there (Riot Kayle, the other kayle one for S2 ranked where she has her helmet off, Firefang WW, Badger Teemo, Galactic Nasus, Unchained Ali, Riot Gurl Trist [rofl], a few others I can't think of), 60 champs, S3 and S4 ward skins, a couple rare icons I think. Definitely missed some of the holiday icons meh probably a grand or 1.2k not including skins. I've got over a hundred champs with a skin for pretty much each of them. If I got my account to diamond I'd sell it for over 2 grand.
> [{quoted}](name=Delimon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2014-12-11T21:00:05.599+0000) > meh probably a grand or 1.2k not including skins. I've got over a hundred champs with a skin for pretty much each of them. If I got my account to diamond I'd sell it for over 2 grand. I also have most of the runes hahaha so if they did ever get rid of runes and refund the IP spend on them, I would be an IP billionaire. You think buying more champs will make the account substantially worth more? Not that I would sell it this is obviously hypothetically. And you really think I could get that much for it? I thought people would sell for like $200-$300
: > [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2014-12-11T20:53:18.095+0000) > Play something else for a while. Play another MOBA for a few matches and realize how much worse(or better) it is than Leauge. Or buy some games on Steam or something. > > Personally, I feel Leauge is getting pretty boring... but I've been playing for years and at some point 150-500 ping gets old. > Plus none of the new champion releases are interesting... doesn't help that we've had 7 champions in a row with knockups in their kit. Just sorta feels like Riot's design team is out of ideas. Might be time to give dota 2 a chance, would be a fun challenge to see if you can dominate at that game also. I'm assuming Diamond lvl LoL is like 4k mmr lvl in Dota.
> [{quoted}](name=SLangedEdge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2014-12-11T20:58:34.086+0000) > Might be time to give dota 2 a chance, would be a fun challenge to see if you can dominate at that game also. I'm assuming Diamond lvl LoL is like 4k mmr lvl in Dota. I actually played Dota for about 4-5 years before switching over to League I've really been considering making the swap. I am just butthurt they STILL haven't implemented AP/making spells better for casters. That was one of the things that plagued original Dota, as the game carried on casters became useless as agility increased damage, attack speed, and armor for agility based champs and made them pretty much invincible with enough health/BkB. yeah Aganhims made your ult better but ONLY your ult, and even then some non-casters could utilize it too
Delimon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DoubleDammit,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2014-12-11T20:46:46.768+0000) > I feel the same way, Caekie. I reached my Goal of hitting Diamond and now it's really boring. I used to play 3-4 games a day at least but now I play maybe 10 games a week if that. It has gotten really stale, you know what champions are going to be picked and how they will be built. Not only is the meta heavily enforced now but its unchanging and only certain champions fit in this. When's the last time you've seen an Urgot dominate or a Galio dominate (before patch changes) or a Teemo carry? In our level of play you see the same shit every game. I've taken to trying out new champions in ranked to get my blood flowing again (what better time to tank your MMR than preseason?) but besides that it just isn't as fun as it used to be. Say...how much do you think we could sell Diamond accounts for? Just curious ;) depends on how many champs+skin value+rank
> [{quoted}](name=Delimon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8Jgavd3K,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2014-12-11T20:52:58.466+0000) > depends on how many champs+skin value+rank Diamond 5, have Season 2 gold trophy icon, season 3 plat icon, season 4 diamond icon, diamond border, Victorious Elise, Janna, Morg skins, a few skins here and there (Riot Kayle, the other kayle one for S2 ranked where she has her helmet off, Firefang WW, Badger Teemo, Galactic Nasus, Unchained Ali, Riot Gurl Trist [rofl], a few others I can't think of), 60 champs, S3 and S4 ward skins, a couple rare icons I think. Definitely missed some of the holiday icons
Caekie (NA)
: Does anyone else feel... Bored with League?
I feel the same way, Caekie. I reached my Goal of hitting Diamond and now it's really boring. I used to play 3-4 games a day at least but now I play maybe 10 games a week if that. It has gotten really stale, you know what champions are going to be picked and how they will be built. Not only is the meta heavily enforced now but its unchanging and only certain champions fit in this. When's the last time you've seen an Urgot dominate or a Galio dominate (before patch changes) or a Teemo carry? In our level of play you see the same shit every game. I've taken to trying out new champions in ranked to get my blood flowing again (what better time to tank your MMR than preseason?) but besides that it just isn't as fun as it used to be. Say...how much do you think we could sell Diamond accounts for? Just curious ;)
: Lee Sin haters
> You constantly say that Riot didn't nerf Lee Sin because they valued what people like to see over actual game balance. > But wouldn't the opposite be stupid as well? > You guys begging Riot to nerf Lee Sin is literally asking them to do what you condemned them for saying earlier. He was picked or banned in every LCS game this summer. Tell me, why would pros use him or fear him 100% of the time if he was balanced? He has a very high skill cap, but with this skill cap mastery comes ridiculous rewards. Extreme mobility, extreme base damages, % health damage, damage mitigation, essentially 7 abilities and a multiple cc's to boot. He can't be balanced without removing key factors of his kit and they will never take those away. The only real way to nerf him is to make his base HP the same as Yasuo's. And going off of win rate like the others have said is unreliable....there are far more unskill bronzies picking him and performing poorly than there are masters/challengers picking him and utilizing his skill cap, and for us Diamond+ players who see his full potential, he is always a headache to play against in the hands of a good player
: What Happens to Aelon & Merina?
They itemized and are ready to do a 1v5. They will probably get banned for saying "GG ez" after killing her though
: The 1.5 seconds at all ranks is to compensate for the huge buffs to it's cool down. AT 40% cool down reduction the cool down of permafrost is ~3-4 seconds leaving only 1.5-2 s of normal speed. additionally because you can cast permafrost twice as fast, you are actually slowing the target for longer. On live, level 5 permafrost slows for 2.5 seconds but has a cool down of 11 seconds. with the new patch you will slow for 3 seconds with 2 permafrosts. spreading out the slow is actually really good in my opinion anyways. I play sejuani a ton and have played with the changes on the pbe, and I would say the slow reduction is **WELL** worth the reduced cool down. Since permafrost is a huge bulk of ap sejuani's damage it's worth being able to cast it twice.
> The 1.5 seconds at all ranks is to compensate for the huge buffs to it's cool down. AT 40% cool down reduction the cool down of permafrost is ~3-4 seconds leaving only 1.5-2 s of normal speed. additionally because you can cast permafrost twice as fast, you are actually slowing the target for longer. On live, level 5 permafrost slows for 2.5 seconds but has a cool down of 11 seconds. with the new patch you will slow for 3 seconds with 2 permafrosts. spreading out the slow is actually really good in my opinion anyways. > > I play sejuani a ton and have played with the changes on the pbe, and I would say the slow reduction is **WELL** worth the reduced cool down. Since permafrost is a huge bulk of ap sejuani's damage it's worth being able to cast it twice. You're implying that Sejuani will have 40% CDR Say its mid game and youre in a team fight, you have rank 5 permafrost. You don't have blue buff (that went to mid), you have jungle item and boots of mob and sunfire cape. Maybe rylais. You have a total of 10% CDR because Sejuani has never itemized for CDR (full builds usually looking like boots, jungle item [which is where the 10% came from], Sunfire Cape, Abyssal Scepter, Rylais, and Liandry's Torment or Randuins Omen or Banshees Veil). She will almost never have 40% CDR following a normal, plausible build path unless you are building her full AP in which case then yeah she will have it if she itemizes correctly. I personally don't enjoy full ap sej as she gets blown up very quickly being a melee champion especially if the other team knows youre building ap. These buffs were a direct nerf to tank sejuani and force you to build AP, that's all there is to it.
: It is the company's fault though...Congratulations that your client doesn't fail to load the game every 5 games, but mine does, for no apparent reason. I have to reinstall it once every week or two. :D Not my fault, it's Riot's fault they have shitty software that's inconsistent and inexplicable.
> It is the company's fault though...Congratulations that your client doesn't fail to load the game every 5 games, but mine does, for no apparent reason. I have to reinstall it once every week or two. :D Not my fault, it's Riot's fault they have shitty software that's inconsistent and inexplicable. >The issue is in fact Windows 8.1 arbitrarily deciding that I don't have an IP address, even though it thought I had one 3 seconds earlier when I was in champ select. That always takes around 8 minutes to troubleshoot completely. >The issue is in fact Windows 8.1 When did Riot buy Microsoft? And my League of Legends runs fine on the same OS and on Wi-Fi, while yours does not. The common denominators are OS 8.1, League of Legends, and Wi-Fi yet we get different results. Therefore the issue lies with your: ISP Drivers Internet connection instability Unless you are running Windows on a Mac, or using homemade computer parts, I can't see why Riot would work for me and not for you with similar settings unless its on your end. Are you West Coast?
: Why are you the rank you are?
"This account has probably been boosted" :^) thank you for this website though I love it and will be checking for future updates
: It's not actually my wifi I have trouble with. The connection is A+ commercial, it's top notch. The issue is in fact Windows 8.1 arbitrarily deciding that I don't have an IP address, even though it thought I had one 3 seconds earlier when I was in champ select. That always takes around 8 minutes to troubleshoot completely. Among the client just breaking all the time and needing to be repatched or reinstalled.
So Riot themselves is not at fault, your OS is. As with anything in life, if it isn't the company's fault, its YOUR fault. If you are late to your job because your car broke down, it's your fault. If you are late to an interview because your phone died and your alarm was on it, its your fault. If your computer fucks up while you're playing League, its your fault. Not Riots. Not your 4 teammates who you possibly (read as: most of the time) screw over. Yours. You can blame whatever you'd like and yeah you didn't purposefully do it, but at the bottom of it all it's your responsibility to have a working computer and a solid internet connection to play. If the issue is truly resolved then you will never have to worry about being put in low priority queue again (unless you quit intentionally or other issues arise, which do happen). If it's an ongoing issue, then it's on you to fix it permanently or keep getting restricted/banned. I run League on Windows 8.1 with a wifi connection and besides the packet loss bullshit that happened with 4.16-4.17 I don't lose connection to League unless theres a power outage or my ISP fucks up. In which case I don't get leaver banned because its only one instance of it happening. TL;DR, take personal responsibility
Cloud273 (NA)
: Tell me one jungler who can duel Udyr?
> Exactly. Udyr is king of the jungle (and always has been) because you guys are too busy crying about Lee Sin, Warwick Rammus, etc. But even before everyone else got nerfed, he was still just as bad. > > None of these junglers were ever an issue. There's this thing called late game and their late game is not that great. Lee sin has good early game burst, but falls off really hard late game. The utility with his ward dashing never falls off, but this can be countered somewhat by destroying the wards he wants to dash to. Warwick likes to AFK farm the jungler all day, so pressure other lanes while he does this. And Rammus is a tank, and tanks aren't allowed to do damage. If he's really a problem, get null magic mantle. > > Lee sin has one trick up his sleeve during teamfights. All he can do is flash behind his target (unless the enemy is REALLY bad at positioning) and kick them into his team. Udyr is god at all stages of the game. He can escape if he starts losing a duel (which should NEVER happen btw) or if he gets mobbed in the jungle (massive MS steroid), he has AOE damage at level 1, and he has a stun. And he can also tank because turtle stance. Udyr excels at everything he does (which is quite a lot) and all other junglers are just a one trick pony (sorry Hecarim). Junglers who can duel Udyr: -Warwick -Shyvana -Xin Zhao -Jax (especially with incoming updates) -Yi
Jryiah (NA)
: > -Atma's Impaler gave 3% HP -> AD and turned Warmogs/Force of Nature/Sunfire Cape Garen into a 300 AD machine 5,000 * .03 = 150 Nobody has 10,000 HP learn 2 math plz.
> > -Atma's Impaler gave 3% HP -> AD and turned Warmogs/Force of Nature/Sunfire Cape Garen into a 300 AD machine > > 5,000 * .03 = 150 > > Nobody has 10,000 HP learn 2 math plz. >implying nobody has base attack damage >implying nobody has base health stat >implying 4 items is all you can hold >implying runes and masteries are non existent
: Why Riot Botched the Warwick Changes
> Hello Summoners. As the preseason patch rolled out, as we all know Warwick suddenly became a huge contender in the meta, garnering a 60% win rate over the course of one patch. This was of course, because of changes to jungle items. Upon buying Skirmisher's Sabre and the devourer enchantment, Warwick's ult was able to garner a sweet sweet extra 255+(200+5x) damage, where x is stacks on the devourer enchantment. This being from one item with a cost of 2250 gold, was astounding. > > Now needless to say, this needed some form of nerf. However, let's look at the path in which riot took to deal with this problem. First off, are the changes to Warwick himself. His W now lasts 60% of its original length, from 10 seconds to 6 seconds, and his ult now does 70 less damage, 350 total at level 16. > > Riot also decided to tweak Skirmisher's Sabre and nerf the Devourer enchantment as well. The sabre was changed from an immediate 17-51 damage on hit for three seconds, to 60-162 over three seconds, depending on level. For the purposes of our calculations, we will assume level 18. The Devourer's enchantment now begins at 25 damage upon completion, from 40 last patch. > > What does this mean for Warwick? A few things. Mainly, that he will revert to the obscurity he held for multiple seasons before last patch. Warwick has never been a strong, viable champion for many reasons. He has an arguably useless skill (his e), and an easily disrupted ultimate that locks himself down along with the enemy. Looking back over pick/ban rates from the last few world championships, we can see that Warwick has never really had a time in the spotlight. > > http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2jrzwh/worlds_stats_508_61120_of_champions_were/ > Not picked or banned once in the season 4 world championship > > http://lol.gamepedia.com/Season_3_World_Championship/Statistics#Picks_and_Bans_Statistic > Not picked or banned once in the season 3 world championship > > https://elobuff.com/events/2012-season-2-world-championship/champions > Not picked or banned once in the season 2 world championship > > http://lol.gamepedia.com/Riot_Season_1_Championship/Picks_and_Bans#Picks_.26_Bans_Statistics > Hey look, he was hot stuff back in season 1! > > Let's look at the differences between Warwick's damage from the last patch juxtaposed to this new patch. Of course, we will be focusing on that oh so spooky ultimate. This calculation assumes level 16. > > Last patch: 420+255+(200+5x) = 950 damage (15 stacks on devourer) > This patch: 370+259.2(calculated DoT)+(125+5x) = 829.2 damage (15 stacks on devourer) > So, with no other items, Warwick's ultimate does 121 less damage overall this patch. Which, honestly is a fair amount. > > In addition, Hunter's Call now lasts for 6 seconds, rather than 10. This severely cuts Warwick's early jungle clear time, resulting in less overall gold. This makes it take much longer for him to acquire his devourer, which of course now takes longer to buff up to its original 40 stacks. Hunter's Call is also a much needed form of sustain and damage during teamfights. These issues compounded from Hunter's Call alone hurt Warwick in a large way. > > I of course would be a fool to say that the Devourer's enchantment + Warwick combo did not need rectifying in some way or another. However, Riot went about this issue entirely in the wrong fashion. Nerfing Warwick himself, who has never been a viable or popular champion choice, makes him now entirely reliant on the Devourer's enchantment. This forces Warwick into the jungle role 100% of the time. Warwick was weak before the Devourer, and he is now even weaker without it. Riot should not balance champions around items, especially concerning jungle items. This eliminates all versatility for a champion, siphoning them into one role. This of course, stifles creativity by players. > > Riot, as someone who adored Warwick back in season two and stopped playing him once I realized how flawed a champion he was, I've been hoping for Warwick buffs for years. I'm very disappointed in the changes that were made this patch. As a Warwick top main since S2, I'd like to thank you for his post. His lack of relevant scaling abilities (his Q scales with AP, his ult scales with AD) mixed with his situational E and 0 hidden passives on abilities already made him a sub-optimal pick for top. But that is what enticed me to play him and master him, and to be good at dealing with all matchups. After the Pre-Season 5 map release, he found viability as a jungler due to overpowered jungle items and his innate sustain. Instead of nerfing said jungle items (all of which existed in one form or another EXCEPT for the true damage), they destroy his ult cooldown, ult damage, and reduce his w buff time. This makes him completely unviable in lane now and average-tier in jungle (6 seconds of increased attack speed on an 18 second timer is not a great skill). Again, he has no "Hidden Passives". His regular passive gives him increased magic damage and life steal on hit (up to 3 stacks), his q deals damage and heals, his w increases his and allies attack speeds, his e gives him sight of low health enemies, and his ult, well, ults. He has no passive benefit from any of his actives nor an active ability on his e. He was already linear and out in the open. Now Riot decided to remove his power and not replace it anywhere else in his kit, making him complete garbage in lane. The only solution to Riot's favoritism and refusal to admit mistakes is to start being a Lee Sin main. At least you'll be protected from nerfs.
Exibir mais

DoubleDammit

Nível 30 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão