D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Balance team is buffing TOO MUCH
Worlds man. They trying to make more champs viable but after groups or by 2nd round a meta forms anyways. Just hope they get it figured out and there's not too many 100% pick or ban champs at worlds. But yea for solo queue it going to be pretty crazy. Luckily I hit my min goal rank for the season and addicted to WoW classic to care lol. Feels good not giving a shit not going to lie.
: RANKED ARAM
Will never understand for the desire of ranked ARAM. A queue that can never be balanced and would lead to even more complaining is literally a terrible idea. Then we have to see players getting rewards shoved in their face like they are now doing for stupid ass TFT and pretending they know how to play League when it's a completely different game mode. Yea.... no thanks. There's waaaayyy ttooo much RNG in ARAM to be competitive.
Ventace (NA)
: As a Fiora main with 500k...
Just saying there are bronze/silver players with over 2 mil mastery points. Mastery Points really don't mean much sadly lol
: I don't get what with the ego problems of some players. It's just a game.
I would still report mid for afk. As they ultimately are the ones that ruined the game by going afk. I would report jungler as well... but at least they kept playing. It amazes me the number of people who don't know mute exists. All mid had to do was mute jungler & mute pings from jungler and their game already that much better.
Comentários de Rioters
El Bárd (NA)
: Play Twisted Treeline
Meh I am sad it's getting removed but at the same time I am really sick of the current version of TT. I really wish Riot would have just made changes along the way to it making it fun. But in it's current form I dislike it anyways so I will not miss it. At least until sometime down the road. But when they change the map only a handful of times over all these years..... this feeling is bound to happen.
GigglesO (NA)
: Stage a Protest?
But I have to ban {{champion:238}} .... Not going to play mid if zed up as he is always picked....
: Can we make SoloQ solo only?
But it's solo/duo queue... not solo queue. Probably why you know... there are duos.
jeskaiah (NA)
: Ranked loses all of its integrity when multi friends/club members can que for the same game.
: Why trolls win League of Legends.
Shhhhhhhh but if you say mean things to a troll then these boards will see you as toxic and you will be banned like you said.... God I hate this mentality so much. I hate that people can troll and not get in trouble but if I mention what a piece of shit they are then I am the asshole. The one chat restriction I got in the past was mostly for 1. bitching about how bad the game was in season 8 (which... it was right? And so is this season). But we lose and people get annoyed so they report for chat even though 95% of my chat was just bitching about how bad the game was. And then 2. going ape on an in game admitted booster who was talking shit and looking up their account you could easily tell they were boosting. Yea... I said some of the worst shit I have ever said to someone in this game (not racial or sexual...but it was bad). I got chat restrict for it.... which was deserved. But the stupid thing about that is.... booster gets away scott free to continue to beyond ruin games until they boost the player to whatever rank. So 10, 20, 50, 100 more games. Then whenever that player goes back they ruin every game their in. Until maybe.... at end of the season they do a mass ban. But still A LITERAL FUCKING SEASON OF RUINED GAMES BECAUSE OF THIS PIECE OF SHIT. But na.... better just give the other dude a chat restrict that will make him have to play the game for 3 months while hating it just to get back up to honor 2 to play "clash" a game mode that sounds good but they never actually released because they can't develop shit just like their terrible punishment system. So yea.... basically troll away just don't type and enjoy ruining the game for 9 other players for season upon season. Great shit Riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dukues,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fXMEU0Xc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-10T16:38:50.262+0000) > > Meh I am with the flammer... sorta. Not the flame part but calling these inting noobs bluffs. Fuck em. Hate em.... they should be perma banned in my opinion. Especially if I am on an alt account I will call their bluff and if they int I report. The way I look at it... they need the wins a fuck ton more than I do sooo fuck em. Why should I carry them? This attitude is why you should be banned on both your main account and your smurf account. YOU deserve to be banned.
> [{quoted}](name=DontTypeJustPlay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fXMEU0Xc,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-10T16:44:37.069+0000) > > This attitude is why you should be banned on both your main account and your smurf account. YOU deserve to be banned. lol k. To be fair I misread a little but at the end of the day the only one truly ruining the game is this weak minded inter. I on the other hand would be trying my hardest to win the game..... soo.... sounds like you are just dumb honestly lol. Like how hard is it for your teammate to just mute the flammer? It's beyond simple... problem solved. But instead they decide to hard throw the game and fuck over 3 other people besides the flammer. They should be banned plain and simple. Was thinking more of people who hold champ select hostage. I call their bluffs a majority of the time. Most the time they back off and if they dont well... have gotten a lot of instant feedback reports so.... clearly they fucking up.
: Listen to this
Meh I am with the flammer... sorta. Not the flame part but calling these inting noobs bluffs. Fuck em. Hate em.... they should be perma banned in my opinion. Especially if I am on an alt account I will call their bluff and if they int I report. The way I look at it... they need the wins a fuck ton more than I do sooo fuck em. Why should I carry them?
vyoda (NA)
: Support Mains of the Boards: Why do you supp? ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Because they can't do anything else {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Why Do Simple Gameplay Concepts Seem Completely Lost On People?
Meh it's not great but it gets better not sure what you are bitching about. Low plat/high gold isn't top tier challenger so there will obviously be lots of mistakes... plus its freaken solo queue man. Solo queue is pure chaos. But its definitely better than silver/bronze.... like.... a lot better. In silver I can't even try to play around my team because of how fucking dumb they are. At least in high gold/low plat a majority of the time I at least know wtf my teammates are thinking. Not everytime... but a majority and can coordinate plays with them. It's still far from perfect but.... its not fucking silver/bronze elo lol.
: Why do you keep playing this game?
I just assumed this was a post regarding game quality. But nope.... literally just a beyond dumb post instead. If you really took offense to that video then... that just says a lot about you not going to lie.
: Ranked is incredibly stressful
Depends on the elo but yea ultimately it's pretty shit. I am happy I played ranked this season though I enjoyed it a lot in recent months. Start of new season always beyond frustrating though I was raging and just hating the game then. But once shit settles down and you adjust your play to the meta it not as bad. But yes I honestly do think the game is way less fun to play now than it used to be.
: If I'm correct, isn't it highly impossible to fix match making in the middle of a season without fucking things up more?
> [{quoted}](name=GamingExotic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5J79eUEr,comment-id=00300000,timestamp=2019-09-06T17:09:11.698+0000) > > If I'm correct, isn't it highly impossible to fix match making in the middle of a season without fucking things up more? I mean I would think so. They tried to make some changes at the highest elos but.... I doubt it had much effect idk im not good enough to play up there. But this guy saying he's blaming match making on a season 4 years ago than literally a season where Riot admitted too many people climbed higher than they should with too large of increased lp gains. Honestly I think it's just the snowball of the game more than anything. Its just harder for better players to carry these days than it used to be. A lot of the poor match making was covered up in the past by individuals having more agency over carrying the game. Plus I just think the game snowballs harder the last two seasons than it ever has. A lot of the time players actuall aren't that much worse they just lost a fight early and the game snowballs super hard where they just keep getting fucked by how much damage there is. Or they dumb and playing some champ they don't know as well or autofilled.
Kai Guy (NA)
: So 80% of the players are properly placed with the remaining 20% being over skilled but equally distributed between teams? Post on your real account if you want folks to take you seriously dude. No one expects sub 30s or normals to be quality MM.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HNtAENZh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-06T04:56:51.926+0000) > > So 80% of the players are properly placed with the remaining 20% being over skilled but equally distributed between teams? > > Post on your real account if you want folks to take you seriously dude. No one expects sub 30s or normals to be quality MM. Amen. People on these boards are so sensitive it's ridiculous lol. That and in game. "omg he said I am bad when im 0-10" ... it's because you are playing bad and doing bad things. Also people pretending like mute doesn't exist blows my mind.
Tsuko (NA)
: Fuck people who abuse the chat system.
How can you abuse the chat system?
mark6028 (EUW)
: I'm done. Uninstalled, season 9 just broke me
I had to down vote because of the first sentence. People still blaming dynamic queue season 6 blow my mind. literally 4 seasons ago... has nothing to do with the game now. Plus they did a large soft reset in season 7.... so yes... that shit was taken care of years ago. Riot fucked up at start of season 9 as they admitted. So obviously issues you see or think you see are due to that... not something that happened 4 fucking years ago lol.
Comentários de Rioters
: Again, stop buffing Lee Sin everytime before Worlds
Meh I like seeing {{champion:64}} at worlds though :). Idk... other than the ult damage the other buffs don't seem that insane. Plus it's not like he has the craziest win rate & play rate like we have seen other champs have and not be touched. But obviously like you said he is definitely not weak and probably doesn't need these buffs. Riot doing things that make sense.... come on..... haha we have to accept Riot is never truly going to do smart things anymore. Might as well just give their balance team jobs over to a bunch of first season bronze players. Would but about as interesting buff/nerf decisions as we have now.
: Turret plating is honestly the worst thing I've ever seen added to the game next to rng scuttles
I like them lol. I mean... it definitely doesn't help with the snowball effect of the game so I am probably being a hypocrite as I liked older seasons with stronger turrets, less damage, and just longer overall games. But Idk... as a laner I kinda like the whole getting gold for plats and trying to track the plats etc. I think to me rather than fucking with other shit I wish Riot would increase turret defense some, champion overall damage a little, reduce the effectiveness of baron a little. But idk I am just accepting this is how the game is going to be from now on. Because honestly it has made the pro scene more enjoyable to watch overall. So I just can't see Riot going back. It has made solo/duo queue and just norms less fun though. Idk what the answer is but I don't think turret plates are the deciding dumb factor by Riot. I think they have done way more dumb shit over the seasons. Runes reforged being up at top of the list.
: Ranked matchmaking question
I am pretty sure it's just based on mmr. Like literally win rate, rank, etc. doesn't matter. Whatever that "magic" mmr number is that's all that matters and as long as the system can have both teams with somewhat close mmrs well then.... the game is balanced in the systems eyes. At least... that's how it is based on my knowledge and what I have seen playing ranked over the years.
: Nope, since league is complete garbage, and the balance team is made up of random kids pushing buttons. All about WoW classic.
> [{quoted}](name=p3tm4ster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IW8dYZQG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-04T15:32:43.353+0000) > > Nope, since league is complete garbage, and the balance team is made up of random kids pushing buttons. All about WoW classic. Haha I feel you. I don't think League in a great state right now but I enjoy it still. I did hate season 8 though... and I feel like season 9 isn't that much different so I don't know why I feel different. But I understand people who dislike the game in it's current form for sure. I don't love it right now but I also don't hate it.
: League is in a bad spot rn
How did {{champion:111}} make that list? lol
Comentários de Rioters
: My midlaner rage quit last game and i cant honesly say i blame him....
Yo so I just checked into your mid and honestly this is what happened. The player is legit first time gold this season so maybe at max skill hit old gold 5 rank. They have 1k games played and just spamming a lot of different champs. They have the "hit new tier going to play what I want since I can't really get demoted" syndrome going on right now. Plus look they on a losing streak so they clearly titled. But instead of playing their bread and butter picks they pick {{champion:38}} who looks like they hardly play.... Then they get ganked (probably not efficient wards & knowledge of where jungler is). Dude already titled and this tilts him harder so then they play worse and get picked off more. And then just rage quit the game. Don't feel bad for them.... they fucked up by playing shit they don't know and enemy played around it well. Report them for afk and feel bad for yourself for getting matched with this "afk troll" essentially.
: My midlaner rage quit last game and i cant honesly say i blame him....
Sounds like a bad midlaner honestly..... I do agree jungle sucks and there needs to be more risk/reward for ganking verse farming and stealing camps need to actaully feel like you gain something. But I also think the game has been this way for literally two seasons and probably will be forever at this point. Hopefully this preseason they actually make good changes for jungle for once. But yea.... I just see your midlaner fucking up bad. Obviously {{champion:38}} a risky pick especially early as it takes him awhile to get going .The fact the enemy punished the pick so hard is credit to them. It's smart play by them. Don't remember what your jungler was doing but pretty much forces them to either try and counter gank mid or help top or bot. If he can't well then your jungler pretty much fucked sadly. Not going to say I love the game right now but. One game of your mid picking a scaling mid and then getting abused for it isn't really a great post on why jungle is shit right now.
: The whole your ranking is your ranking for a reason or getting a hard time for saying your teammates are bad when you're in the same ranking is an utterly flawed concept, sure if you're saying you're challenger when you blatantly aren't that is incorrect but when you're doing your part and others are doing far less than their part you lose no matter how well you do. Riot's idea of ranked play is 1v9 carry or stay stuck where you are...
> [{quoted}](name=FunzocosurDonezo,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nAd6vZEI,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-09-01T04:48:09.599+0000) > > The whole your ranking is your ranking for a reason or getting a hard time for saying your teammates are bad when you're in the same ranking is an utterly flawed concept, sure if you're saying you're challenger when you blatantly aren't that is incorrect but when you're doing your part and others are doing far less than their part you lose no matter how well you do. > > Riot's idea of ranked play is 1v9 carry or stay stuck where you are... how you even find this? Post so old lol. Idk man I just hit plat for first time (season nice plat lul) and I feel worse at the game than ever. But at the same time I feel better..... but just realize how many shitty errors I still make. But I still outperform players ranked than me more consistently. So its kinda two fold. Like I can't bitch about being stuck in plat because that's my current ranked elo. I can bitch about the quality of the games etc. but all I can really do is focus on myself to climb. Same for all elos.
: The problem with this season is gold is like the old silver. Everyone is climbing off just playing. If you play enough games you'll eventually climb. I have friends in plat who main adc and do 10-13k dmg barely dealing any useful amounts of dmg as the team's main dmg source. And yet theyre always given teammates who carry their games. Now im happy they got to plat but at the same time i saw how much i struggled to obtain it in previous years and it tilts me to think someone who got this lucky landed there not even playing their role properly.
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nAd6vZEI,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-09-01T04:57:10.471+0000) > > The problem with this season is gold is like the old silver. Everyone is climbing off just playing. If you play enough games you'll eventually climb. I have friends in plat who main adc and do 10-13k dmg barely dealing any useful amounts of dmg as the team's main dmg source. And yet theyre always given teammates who carry their games. Now im happy they got to plat but at the same time i saw how much i struggled to obtain it in previous years and it tilts me to think someone who got this lucky landed there not even playing their role properly. Damn this really dug out of the archives so confused lol. Eh I mean Riot moved up rank distributions so it's not really our friends faults... riot just changed meaning behind ranks. I don't like it either event though I am currently benefiting from it (currently plat 4). But I guess if it got to plat 3 it would be = to old plat 5 so I then I could feel like I earned it? But at same time.... it is what it is and I am over it. Gold feels shittier now that its like old silver 1 included. The game just changed a lot in season 8 after the increased damage. I finally have adjusted to it but still miss older seasons. But yea... honestly they really just dumb the game down all around. They made it a lot easier to kill people and made macro less important. At the highest level it still is obviously and I mean it is at all elos but just less so it feels like. I mean hell... I won a bunch of season 9 gold 1 games as adc and in the past I got shit on in like old gold 3 as adc. Granted that was a few years ago and I have improved but... idk.... just feels shitty. Most normal games I can't tell plat from silver players lol.
: I'm a Silver JUNGLE MAIN. Here are some JUNGLE TIPS I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE.
Good advice man, shoulrd continue to apply it and you will hit gold easily. I used to main jungle but it changes so much every season. Not really sure what best to play right now in silver. Silver so chaotic haha so idk... your advice almost better for people higher than silver as silver such a shit show. But anyways I enjoyed it. Surprised your in silver honestly... I feel like most junglers don't understand these concepts at all.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Remember when the Boards didn't overexaggerate on every single aspect of the game? ######me neither
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WE0KkQaf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:57:49.106+0000) > > Remember when the Boards didn't overexaggerate on every single aspect of the game? > > ######me neither Other than the energy thing what are they exaggerating on????? Don't worry I'll wait.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dukues,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bKku9aar,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2019-08-29T16:21:23.457+0000) > Fact is I am right.... so I don't really care what you or anyone has to say. psycho >Then I go play with some friends of friends in some norms who are legit like iron/bronze at the game so we go to play some fucking norms and they have a fucking diamond border....... and profile... and fucking everything! lol..... fucking seriously Riot.... aww special baby. don't want others to have a blue boarder. >But now it just feels like everyone has everything and they feel literally not special at all...... you literally play ranked. where everyone on your team has the same boarder unless you're on the line and some are gold some are plat but now you're crying when you see it on people outside of ranked.
how can you possibly be this.... lacking of common sense. It amazes me honestly yet terrifies me. I don't see a point in arguing with you if you can't understand this simple concept. But seeing as I got a lot more up votes than down votes, I see you are in the minority. Its like people who pretend that Trump is a good president or a good person. They are so far moved from reality its terrifying.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dukues,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bKku9aar,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-26T17:16:50.704+0000) > > Happy to see this get some up votes. I have commented about this on Reddit and gotten flamed and also made a post on here and got no traction (lots of swearing though my bad). But it is really truly dumb. > > I get it.... they need to promote shit but fuck man. I know plat 4 isn't even as great as old plat 5 and I am mad at Riot for that but.... I am still happy about reaching plat. Then I go play with some friends of friends in some norms who are legit like iron/bronze at the game so we go to play some fucking norms and they have a fucking diamond border....... and profile... and fucking everything! lol..... fucking seriously Riot.... > > > So yea.... if it stays like this I am just done. People can say "play for fun" but a lot of those people who say that shit don't realize what a grind ranked can be. And I get it.... ranked rewards in League aren't great.....but they were always something that not everyone got. But now it just feels like everyone has everything and they feel literally not special at all...... > > So yea... you keep this shit this way Riot and I am done with ranked. No reason to grind my ass off next season. And since I hate normals unless playing with friends I will hardly play that as well so guess I am just done with League. > > Stupid assholes @Riotgames you're a cry baby. there was never any reason to grind above gold for end of season rewards.
> [{quoted}](name=CubanThund3r,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bKku9aar,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-08-28T09:20:21.715+0000) > > you're a cry baby. there was never any reason to grind above gold for end of season rewards. And your an idiot. So where that leave us? Fact is I am right.... so I don't really care what you or anyone has to say. Riot and everyone deep down knows I am right..... so shh?
: I mean, we have [this](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/k0OgvRkx-quick-gameplay-thoughts-october-10) graph from a year ago, showing the absolutely abysmal playrate of TT compared to even **bot matches**, being beaten by literally everything in the three regions listed, and not even being *visible* for Korea. While technically I'm stating opinion as fact, it's far from just my opinion. The **playerbase** has shown that they hate TT by not fucking playing the map.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=c0TsYjY4,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T14:58:01.501+0000) > > I mean, we have [this](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/k0OgvRkx-quick-gameplay-thoughts-october-10) graph from a year ago, showing the absolutely abysmal playrate of TT compared to even **bot matches**, being beaten by literally everything in the three regions listed, and not even being *visible* for Korea. > > While technically I'm stating opinion as fact, it's far from just my opinion. The **playerbase** has shown that they hate TT by not fucking playing the map. See your first statement about Riot not touching TT in years and you have your answer :) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Yuumster (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dukues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tElo9lgA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T18:05:52.058+0000) > > You have to be realistic here..... tft will never have their own client as 1. current client doesn't even work. 2. way more work than just clicking 1 button and hitting play. > > Although I think it was leaked Rot may be working on a new client or app like Blizz? Where you just have all different games listed? If so in the way distant future I would maybe see it being separate. > > They did announce separate rewards for TFT but not what they are yet. But the fact they are silent on current situation is annoying and leads me to believe they don't care. > > It's insane the number of being whoa re higher ranks in TFT than summoners rift. And if you call them on it and how it's dumb they get really defensive lmfao. Such morons and pieces of shit. Work for your rewards noobs however shit they may be enough with these handouts. i 100% agree and when it comes to resources i don't think they will want to build a bran new client for tft alone. however i do like the idea of something like a blizzard launcher because if im not mistaken isn't riot working on another fighting game? would be nice to have that on thier aswell. and i agree again with the people with tft ranks lol.. my gf has never once played lol in her life my dude and is d4 in tft and when i tell her shes like top 5% she laughs but i also have bronze friends who quit lol due to them getting gold first time in tft and they talk mad shit to other friends because they think they know LOL but in reality tft has nothing in common with league other than its champions. balancing is diff item builds legit everything is diff
I don't really mean to shit on TFT players, as I personally suck at it. I am fine with the mode having it's own rewards as it should I am just annoyed like you have pointed out their rewards show up in a mode that is nothing like TFT. And as you have said I know people who love to flaunt their "new border" or whatever in normal mode lol. Plus it's just annoying hovering over someone on your friend list and thinking "o fuck when did they get gold or plat or w/e" and then you realize it says TFT next to it lol.
Yuumster (NA)
: search it up right now. the game is nowhere near a downwards decline in any means in any country O.o according to thier last years number release they had 111 million active user base.... do some research, the only thing on the decline is the lcs side they peaked at 2017. and ik you will think im bullshitting but look https://rankedkings.com/blog/how-many-people-play-league-of-legends and if you still don't believe me google their player count.. it will be right on the wiki... from 2017 to 2018 the games player base near;y doubled sooo where ever you are getting these false accusations that league is dying take em somewhere else
> [{quoted}](name=maoYABAA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iIip0Gat,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T18:05:20.334+0000) > > search it up right now. the game is nowhere near a downwards decline in any means in any country O.o according to thier last years number release they had 111 million active user base.... do some research, the only thing on the decline is the lcs side they peaked at 2017. and ik you will think im bullshitting but look https://rankedkings.com/blog/how-many-people-play-league-of-legends and if you still don't believe me google their player count.. it will be right on the wiki... from 2017 to 2018 the games player base near;y doubled sooo where ever you are getting these false accusations that league is dying take em somewhere else If Riot continued to have that growth they would publish it. The game really could be growing in the East I would have no idea. But in the west it definitely on a decline. I also don't really trust these active user numbers, I have always speculated on it. 1. I can guarantee any account used is probably counted. So a large number of these "players" are smurf accounts. I mean obviously you would still count this data but it's not as much as they make it out to be. West hasn't grown though. China/KR and other regions may be continuing to grow though I know Vietnam is and seems like other smaller regions are so their numbers could be increasing. Doesn't mean the game is anymore fun than it used to be. It's a shell of how it used to be, but whatever the overlrods over at Tencent say Riot has to do.
Juice (EUNE)
: Check out League of Memories, it's a community project in the works that is in alpha currently and best thing we'll probably ever get. Don't listen to these know-it-all Riot bootlickers who started in S7 or were bronze 5 during the glorious times of League
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iIip0Gat,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-26T18:02:37.050+0000) > > Check out League of Memories, it's a community project in the works that is in alpha currently and best thing we'll probably ever get. > > Don't listen to these know-it-all Riot bootlickers who started in S7 or were bronze 5 during the glorious times of League Hell I was one of the bronzes or close to it back in those days and still thought it was way more fun lol.
Yuumster (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dukues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tElo9lgA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-26T17:51:38.734+0000) > > AMEN. > > God fuck Riot for being such incompetent fucks. It's obviously on purpose because they want TFT to be their cash cow. So makes it even worse. i have to disagree, i think they are just trying to expand but they are doing it in the wrong way, you have too still think league has way way way more ways to make a micro transaction than tft. However i do agree they are putting alot of focus on tft striving recently. i do really wish they made thier own client tho.
You have to be realistic here..... tft will never have their own client as 1. current client doesn't even work. 2. way more work than just clicking 1 button and hitting play. Although I think it was leaked Rot may be working on a new client or app like Blizz? Where you just have all different games listed? If so in the way distant future I would maybe see it being separate. They did announce separate rewards for TFT but not what they are yet. But the fact they are silent on current situation is annoying and leads me to believe they don't care. It's insane the number of being whoa re higher ranks in TFT than summoners rift. And if you call them on it and how it's dumb they get really defensive lmfao. Such morons and pieces of shit. Work for your rewards noobs however shit they may be enough with these handouts.
: Should i keep playing ranked or normals?
I mean.... it's a risk for sure if you really want to stay in gold I wouldn't. Getting demoted out is 1 thing but that means your mmr has dropped big time and your lp gains compared to loss are going to be fucked.... Maybe play flex queue for awhile if you want to play ranked? It's kind of like ranked normals lol. All I know is in season 6 when I first finally got gold I decided to play on multiple accounts to play different roles. Well actually it was dynamic queue season which was just basically flex queue for everyone there was no solo/duo that seaosn. So I ranked 1 account up to likd gold 3 then started playing with friends on it and it slowly deranked to gold 5 0 lp lol. Then I kept playing different shit on it and losing and eventually I even started playing my main champs and couldn't win. And this was when I had 2 other accounts in gold with over 50% win rates 1 with 57% lol.... And holy fuck I mean I kept it in gold during season cuz I stopped playing ranked on it for the rewards but played during preseason and I instantly dropped back to silver 1 then... I just kept losing. I would lose like 22 or more lp a game and win like 14...15.... it was hell. So yea that account was fucked until next season reset.
Yuumster (NA)
: i just wanna go ahead and say the player base for the game now is more than it has ever been O.o did you look at the numbers riot released? their double the "golden age" of league of legends...
> [{quoted}](name=maoYABAA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iIip0Gat,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T17:51:41.910+0000) > > i just wanna go ahead and say the player base for the game now is more than it has ever been O.o did you look at the numbers riot released? their double the "golden age" of league of legends... I haven't seen Riot release numbers in years....... Ranked queue player numbers have dropped in all major regions except maybe China? I mean I honestly could see China's numbers growing and maybe that's the case. But pretending like the game is better or doing way better than it ever has before is also complete bullshit. Old seasons had problems but at least the overall gameplay was fun. Overall gameplay is a joke these days. Strategy is so much shittier than it used to be.
Yuumster (NA)
: How are tft players getting rewarded?
AMEN. God fuck Riot for being such incompetent fucks. It's obviously on purpose because they want TFT to be their cash cow. So makes it even worse.
: Is Riot intending to make Clash a pay-to-play mode?
..... I think you are reading into it too much. Tickets were always said they would cost BE & if you wanted you could buy them for RP. So yes... technically you could always buy them for RP, but also with BE. But this test you didn't have to buy tickets at all they just gave you one each day for the tourneys (hence the free part). I hate eternals too but fuck.... let's keep the hate where it's deserved. Clash was always meant to make you "pay" something so people would be invested. But 99% of people will buy tickets with BE.
c00face (NA)
: Yea.. I kind of abuse Pyke every game
I think Pyke is really annoying and his ult passive unhealthy for the game. Idk... they need to do something about him. That being said I agree with Juiceboxp that your normal games really don't equate to any actual evidence. Your build is most of these games is beyond trash, and despite you winning or your scores I don't think you effected the game as much as you think you did. That and people in norms do troll noob shit all the time, myself included. You think I am going to call {{champion:12}} trash because I force as many fights as possible in norms and build {{item:3157}} on him to try and die less? lol. Like honestly a lot of people are like me who play way worse and don't give a fuck a lot in norms. Most of the time I just want to see the world burn and have pure chaos and try to force really stupid fights. I don't farm properly, I have way less vision than normal, I play way worse and don't care lol. Normal match making really means nothing as far as balance goes.
Warix3 (EUW)
: Stop mixing tft ranks with league ranks
Happy to see this get some up votes. I have commented about this on Reddit and gotten flamed and also made a post on here and got no traction (lots of swearing though my bad). But it is really truly dumb. I get it.... they need to promote shit but fuck man. I know plat 4 isn't even as great as old plat 5 and I am mad at Riot for that but.... I am still happy about reaching plat. Then I go play with some friends of friends in some norms who are legit like iron/bronze at the game so we go to play some fucking norms and they have a fucking diamond border....... and profile... and fucking everything! lol..... fucking seriously Riot.... So yea.... if it stays like this I am just done. People can say "play for fun" but a lot of those people who say that shit don't realize what a grind ranked can be. And I get it.... ranked rewards in League aren't great.....but they were always something that not everyone got. But now it just feels like everyone has everything and they feel literally not special at all...... So yea... you keep this shit this way Riot and I am done with ranked. No reason to grind my ass off next season. And since I hate normals unless playing with friends I will hardly play that as well so guess I am just done with League. Stupid assholes @Riotgames
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3VRqlHuZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-26T14:19:32.916+0000) > > game went to shit in season 4, either play it and "enjoy" or stop complaining wrong, it was in season 7 with the introduction of lethality. Armor penetration was never this unbalanced. They threw imbalance ontop of imbalance. Lethality broken? First blood turret gold introduced, followed by plates, mage rework, jungle rework, jungle nerf, jungle nerf, etc
> [{quoted}](name=DontTypeJustPlay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3VRqlHuZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-26T14:41:09.920+0000) > > wrong, it was in season 7 with the introduction of lethality. Armor penetration was never this unbalanced. They threw imbalance ontop of imbalance. > > Lethality broken? First blood turret gold introduced, followed by plates, mage rework, jungle rework, jungle nerf, jungle nerf, etc Catch up xp & ardent fucked season 7 hard, along with those other things. Although I didn't like season 7 season 8 was the true death of old League in my opinion. Runes reforged on top of everything has just made the game so much faster paced it really is not recognizable compared to old league. I prefer old League and miss it, but I don't hate season 9. I have had fun but admit I used to have a lot more fun playing the game pre season 7 and especially seasons 8 & 9.
Eyesack (NA)
: Games literally end at 5 minutes.
I mean the game snowball's hard but 5 mins is bullshit.
Comentários de Rioters
: LF 1 Teammate Clash tonight
Exibir mais

Dukues

Nível 158 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão