: Ten tails fox and SG Ahri cosplay
I’m counting significantly less than ten tails. {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
: What's the most "out of left field" prediction you have for the 10th Anniversary Stream?
The most crazy thing I can think of actually happening is reworking Summoner’s Rift itself. Like, adding in 2 new buffs and creating a total of 4 Baron/Drake pits. I can see some crazy stuff happening if they go that route.
Manxxom (NA)
: I have spent nearly three hours looking at this stupid hole.
Can you even look at a hole if there never was a hole? 🤔
Nekorus (NA)
: thats called a visual update and no not anytime soon because his model is fine and besides theres much more champs that need it. {{champion:36}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:77}}
Udyr needs it bad. Spirit Guard is an amazing skin with the awkward animations of base Udyr. It looks so clunky in game.
: Crazy Minor Rework Champion Idea in Honor of Lucian, Thresh, and Hecarim for Hollow event
I’m so confused. Are you suggesting a new champion, or are these champs just completely different when in a game with the associated champ?
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UHGgZEvh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-13T01:13:17.860+0000) > > Have you taken any steps to fix your client? If it was actually a client problem, wouldn’t everyone have it? Why are millions of players able to play without issue but you aren’t? There are many people who have client issues. Rito is like oh it's working fine for me but according to their stupid asses and asses like yours u need to have a high end pc to run the launcher smoothly
> [{quoted}](name=Charmy Bird,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UHGgZEvh,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-10-13T13:57:11.252+0000) > > There are many people who have client issues. Rito is like oh it's working fine for me but according to their stupid asses and asses like yours u need to have a high end pc to run the launcher smoothly I personally run the client fine from a laptop. And a Mac at that. So I don’t think you need a high end PC. I just think you need to be lucky with having compatible components.
Rαy (EUW)
: Riot's Balance Team on Blitzcrank 2
This was the buff this meme needed. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Huh? Since when do Mods remove post for general wording? The rules state nothing about requiring us to give solutions to gameplay problems. The gameplay forum is a place to discuss gameplay, mechanics, and tactics. Because it isn’t worded the way a specific mod wants shouldn’t warrant a deletion of the entire post. The deletion of a post should be an obvious violation of rules... not a “Well, you could have sounded less upset in your implied typing...” Really, though. I’ve been on these boards for years and have never had anything like this. I’ve also never heard of this “Iceborn” character before. They might be new and that’s fine, but a teaching moment is a teaching moment. You can’t delete a post without offering a specific rule that was broken. “I don’t think your post had much effort.” Is lazy, an opinion, objective, and just a bizarre reason to delete a post.
They started doing it about 3 months ago when the rants board was added. It was done because a lot of users were tired of constant posts about how OP {insert OP champion} is right now. The posts often just left a win rate or ban rate and said “Rito sucks plz nerf.” It wasn’t constructive, useful, or desired. I didn’t read your post, but I’d assume it was unfocused and reactionary. It’s important to actually explain your point thoroughly without redundancy, and to create a call to action by suggesting solutions. It’s one thing to call towers awful squishy toilet paper, and another to explain why they don’t last long enough at each stage of the game. Low effort post is the most subjective rule, but I do think the mods have done a good job so far. For one, “Pyke is OP” posts are basically limited to one well-written thread a week as opposed to the old daily rants about Yasuo. If you still believe that turrets really are too weak, then take the time to think out their actual issues and how best to solve it, and create a well formatted thread on the topic.
: Spoiler alert
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hqw8ua8Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-13T15:23:01.484+0000) > > Spoiler alert Does boards have a spoiler function?
Terozu (NA)
: We really need male Bewitching skins tbh.
I just love the bewitching splash art, the colours are always gorgeous. I’d love to see someone like Taric rock that wonderful shade of pink on black.
: All of them got 72%+ pick rate.
> [{quoted}](name=7thHeaven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ML6E2x16,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-13T07:14:19.774+0000) > > All of them got 72%+ pick rate. That means only 1 tank is picked in about 70% of games. As in, most games will have a team with no tanks or both teams will have no tanks. 200% is closer to what should be expected for a healthy tank pick rate. For comparison, the tank meta was at around 400% pick rate with this list of champions.
: I remember the days when a tank had a lifespan longer than three seconds like now. That's three seconds longer than a carry, though.
Exactly this. It’s not that tanks don’t live longer than other champs, it’s just that everyone dies twice as quickly.
: Quality of Life Improvement: Rod Of Ages
I would love to have even more data {{champion:161}}
: Hecarim Fan Art
Only issue with making this the splash art is framing. This is some sick fanart though.
Moon Mom (NA)
: Because it'll open him more to all-ins to offset the range buff some..? It seems reasonable to me. They could've done more, but it's a start.
> [{quoted}](name=Moon Mom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xg0PUno6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-09T19:48:20.911+0000) > > Because it'll open him more to all-ins to offset the range buff some..? It seems reasonable to me. They could've done more, but it's a start. This change will probably balance him, but the problem is the direction of balance. He’ll return to that 50% winrate but he’ll be a more aggressive, offensive-oriented character. That’s why people are upset. He does need a nerf right now, but reduced resistance instead of reduced damage or higher cooldowns is not the way to go. In that way, it is emblematic of a damage meta, so I can see why people disagree with the change.
: Are you dissatisfied with the state of the game in some way? What way? (Poll)
Quáx (NA)
: Riot claims they want to promote fun interactions. Then why are they doing THE OPPOSITE
Maybe I’m just a masochist, but I actually enjoy laning against Akali. The only champ who I don’t get to interact with is Kayle. And that’s just because good Kayle players just sit back and soak XP.
: Fun fact, it was designed for both {{champion:236}} {{champion:498}}
How? Lucian can’t auto during his ult and so he’d have to open with ult to even get use out of it. That stats also kinda suck for ADCs, it’s absolutely a bruiser item.
: As far as i know all enchanter has an heal or shield. Enchanter are usually fragile but they provide defensive ability while buffing their ally offensive ability. {{champion:37}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:267}} come into my mind. Then we have some secondary enchanter such as {{champion:43}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:44}} (they doesn't provide dmg ability for their carry but they have strong defensive ability). We have a minor class that we can call buffer but usually it's split into other class (jarvan E,nunu Passive,ornn passive,leona passive...) but they aren't enchanter
I agree with most of this except lux. She usually acts more like a mage support like Zyra or Brand.
: > [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2MbqdMOV,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-08T04:52:48.113+0000) > > Haha I'm getting gold and items for hitting you > Haha I'm scaling better than you > Haha haha im taking up a front liner/CC/peel/engage slot, so now me and my bot lane ADC are completely exposed to whatever you want to do to us when teamfights come around*
To a degree, that is true. Unless they have peel, hard cc, and build tanky while being ranged. Soraka top is one of my favourites for that.
: > [{quoted}](name=EATARI,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EBzohdf3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-07T21:17:04.874+0000) > > If I’m answering based on a boards “survey”: > 1. Pyke > 2. Yasuo > 3. Damage > 4. Runes > 5. CDR > 6. Trolls > 7. Unseen MMR > 8. Bad Players > 9. Prestige Skins > 10. Little Legends Gambling > > But for myself? I just want critical strike to stop being a random chance. Either by reworking the core mechanic, or by removing it entirely. so want to straight up remove crits?
Basically. That, or change it to a flat % damage increase on basic attacks. It’s really just the random nature of it they make it feel awful. Getting hit with 3 Trynd crits in a row while he only has 22% just hurts. It makes it feel like the game cheated somehow. It also makes farming with crit less annoying. I detail it better in my full post. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/QMPZAxBs-critical-strike-needs-a-proper-rework
: Why does Fizz E need to make him untargetable?
In that matchup you want to spam your cards early game. Pick A Card is a 6 second cooldown (+4 seconds to pick a card and auto), while Playful Trickster is a 16-10 second cooldown. Abuse that window after he uses it to gold card, empowered E auto and Q, then back off until he uses his W again. It’s a rough matchup, but you do trade better if you abuse his openings.
: Where's my Yoyo ADC at.
Fyrijou (EUW)
: Any ideas for a new ADC‘s weapon?
In before the new ADC is an alien with a ray gun. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: it's time to play Family Feud!
If I’m answering based on a boards “survey”: 1. Pyke 2. Yasuo 3. Damage 4. Runes 5. CDR 6. Trolls 7. Unseen MMR 8. Bad Players 9. Prestige Skins 10. Little Legends Gambling But for myself? I just want critical strike to stop being a random chance. Either by reworking the core mechanic, or by removing it entirely.
: (Reasonable) Suggestion for Garen mini-rework that I feel is necessary for his relevancy/healthiness
I think it’s better to keep that buff in mind in case he turns out weak. For now, let him settle into the new playstyle.
Saïnt (OCE)
: HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS FOR CHANGE - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
> [{quoted}](name=Saïnt,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JcPvdacz,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-06T17:30:42.905+0000) > > - WIN RATE CATEGORY (NEEDS AT LEAST LV 4 MASTERY POINTS) _The mastery emotes for WRC are just slightly different from MPC._ > > - 100% - BIG RED Flame over the MPC emote > I don’t think a single player could maintain a 100% winrate, that’s just unhealthy to have that much stress.
: If you don't want to ban a champion, because you're such an "alpha male", ban something for an ally.
I mean, technically a ban also disallows you from playing that champ. So there is an advantage to not banning if you just want to have as many champions as possible available so you can pick the perfect counterpick, but that’s so incredibly niche and only works if you can play every champion effectively.
Augean (NA)
: Can someone list me some hyper carries?
Taliyah does it for me, but that might just be because she clicks well with me.
Sillae (NA)
: 100 / 150 / 200 (+ 60% AP) (increased by 3% per 1% of health lost in the past 4 seconds) That's not exactly all his health.
> [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y5Y23Qlk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-03T04:09:33.800+0000) > > 100 / 150 / 200 (+ 60% AP) (increased by 3% per 1% of health lost in the past 4 seconds) > > That's not exactly all his health. If Ekko has 2000hp and 500AP with a rank 3 ult, then, in a situation where he loses 99% of his HP and ults, he would actually heal to full hp. But, niche situation, that doesn’t actually happen often. Usually you’ll get about half your health back.
iMidg3t (EUW)
: Can mods start removing these kind of posts where OP is lying/exaggerating to make an argument? We get it, you dont like Pyke but at least make a proper argument and dont lie.
While I also don’t like the “Pyke OP” spam, this is a valid post. Even though it doesn’t provide very strong evidence besides one bad hitbox. I’m not going to argue whether or not Pyke is OP, but I would like it if people moved on already.
: COMPREHENSIVE TOP LANE LIST
{{champion:16}} Tankier than Garen, a bigger lane bully than Darius, and more self heals than Vladimir. For when Teemo isn’t annoying enough.
Neriticc (EUW)
: Can you give HP onto Nashor Tooth and reduce the AP?
The issue then is that champs like Azir and Kayle have a worse core item, and they’re both already in a rough spot.
Rockman (NA)
: have people forgot about the duck in SR?
The little baby frogs are my favourite. :)
Kazekiba (NA)
: ... Guardian ... Angel .....
This. You don’t even have to time your item use.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Aesthetics versus good gameplay: which wins?
Basically the only reason I ever play Neeko is because I love her voice, but generally I play whichever champion delivers the gameplay I desire.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEqjv1sX,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T12:21:50.438+0000) > > A very good point. Then you have to consider, why is he compensated so much just because he can't build HP when he doesn't build much HP? > > It's not a limitation if he gets 300HP and 35+ armour in base stats alone to compensate him. His standard builds (mainly because Riot gave him lethality scalings) are a support item which has HP then full lethality, maybe a BC in there. You don't actually build HP anyway due to his scalings. Evelynn doesn't build much HP because of her scalings, sure she can but no more than a few hundred to be on level with Pyke (she's not buying Morellos for the HP). Zed and Kha generally don't build much either and are below Pyke enough that they also will just be on par with Pyke's HP or a little over. If they go tank it limits their damage output, if Pyke goes tank, he's compensated with damage. > > Still, why does he have 35+ more armour than all of them. That's 700 gold for... what reason? There is nothing in his kit that stops him building armour and he does. True but most of his stuff are skillshots, or delayed. You can't dodge a Rengar ult's basic attack, and you can't dodge his cc from point blank either. The only thing on Eve that can be dodged is her charm, and only if you see her before she sends it. If it comes from stealth, then you have to be a scripter to dodge it. Pyke on the other hand. He start charging Q? start running away, and with boots you outrun it's range. Or just dodge his pull when he casts. You can prepare yourself mentally, and put your fingers on the right buttons, and position your cursor to the right direction. He uses ult? 0,75s. delay time. Enough to get away with any champion, that has fast dash, or teleport. Ezreal, Shen, Kassadin, Akali, Quiyana, and some others. And literary everyone when flash ready. Or just block it with Zhonya. He uses stun? You have a WHOLE SECOND to dash/teleport out from it. Any champion with jump, dash, or teleport can dodge it. And how many they are? If he tries to start with it, then boots is enough for some fast moving champions. 3 from 4 abilities are negated with skill.
The issue with a skills only counterplay being to flash away, is that it allows that skill to reduce skill expression and force a champion to lose their mobility option. Galio’s taunt required players to flash, and as such it made him incredibly strong against immobile champs who only had flash. Same deal with Pyke. Only about half the champions even have a way to dodge his ultimate and dependent on reaction time, even less. I personally don’t think Pyke is OP, just overtuned, with a little too much armour growth and base AD, but to claim that his ultimate isn’t a “flash or die” ability is just ignorant.
Rockman (NA)
: SrGrafo is pretty cool
His strategy would of worked if he was just the big doggo {{champion:75}}
: > [{quoted}](name=AllenPCarlson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4HyZvzvZ,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T23:50:28.458+0000) > > Try to stop me. no1 is gonna start doing cardio after reading this thread
> [{quoted}](name=BitterFeetFungus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4HyZvzvZ,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T23:54:22.365+0000) > > no1 is gonna start doing cardio after reading this thread in b4 I did my first run in 3 months.
: Honor Up, Behavior Down. (Update)
Or alternatively, fringe case. This isn’t behaviour that should be advocated for. If you’re being a poor teammate and worsening the social experience of the game, then you should take it upon yourself to improve your behaviour. Riot’s honour system isn’t always going to work, and that’s to be expected. But when it fails, you should be aiming to be a better teammate on your own, rather than with the disposition that you deserve the rewards that were incorrectly attributed.
: > [{quoted}](name=EATARI,realm=NA,application-id=6WpmgL9O,discussion-id=PqBefpUW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-28T19:06:44.277+0000) > > Has Apple responded to help with the Mac Voice Chat bug? I am following this kind of post for a while now and I have never got an answer about it... 12 months without voice chat on Mac... How is that possible that while Skype, Discord, Ts and every other program that need access to the microphone works, but not LoL????
I assume it’s because those programs were designed around being able to receive microphone audio, while it was implemented later in development for LOL. I just hope that Apple will be able to help with it.
: No Toxic.. PLEASE bro!!! (Leauge of trolls)
I mean, if League is bad for your mental health, then quit League. Don’t throw all of gaming under the bus. I personally really recommend Celeste, a game with amazing platforming learning curves and a great story about handling mental health properly. I’ve poured over 120 hours into the game and don’t regret a single second of it.
: Is there a way to unlock your honor?
Nope, it’s gone for a good while. Your honour will eventually restore if you just play respectfully for about 100-200 games. Other than that, not much to do.
afmghost (NA)
: What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
Probably give the cashier $2.99.
Jikker (NA)
: It's National Public Lands Day in the USA
I got my first snow of the season today in southern Alberta; it was really pretty. ^_^
: The Good, The Bad, and the League: 9/5 - 9/18
Has Apple responded to help with the Mac Voice Chat bug?
: From 95 points to 23 because of a draw
: What did the Zyra rework accomplish anyway?
I personally really enjoy using passive seeds to control space. I do think that having the (sudo) randomly spawn is odd though. Once you learn that seeds only spawn 400-700 units ahead in the direction you’re moving, you gain a lot more control over their positioning. But it’s fun to deny space in lane by hovering 600 units away with Q up.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=INimzeAa,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-09-23T03:22:11.236+0000) > > Some people truly think it is, and there's nothing wrong with that. Exactly and this if those people sit in the majority then what conclusion can be drawn.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=INimzeAa,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-23T07:12:57.144+0000) > > Exactly and this if those people sit in the majority then what conclusion can be drawn. It’s not a majority. It’s a vocal majority. The people who enjoy the game simply don’t complain on this forum.
Exibir mais

EATARI

Nível 172 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão