: You would contact a lawyer. You would have your lawyer speak to Riot's lawyers. You will then find out that you spent money on lawyers only to get denied any kind of licensing agreement with Riot. This is going to sound harsh, but you're one person. You're not a business, you don't know the first thing that goes into something like this, and there would be no benefit to Riot in giving you a licensing deal.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RKHI0y9r,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-20T16:19:45.614+0000) > > You would contact a lawyer. You would have your lawyer speak to Riot's lawyers. You will then find out that you spent money on lawyers only to get denied any kind of licensing agreement with Riot. This is going to sound harsh, but you're one person. You're not a business, you don't know the first thing that goes into something like this, and there would be no benefit to Riot in giving you a licensing deal. First of all, one person can be a business. You might be correct that Riot might deny them the ability to sell products with their characters, but they also might not. There may be legal tolorances and allowances that make it okay for this to work for an independent seller. I would say there is likely some maximum amount that someone could make without there being an issue. Either way, yes you should contact a lawyer.
: stop undoing my item after leaving the fountain
.... The only time this has happened to me is when I was having connection issues. I don't believe this is a feature Riot added or a bug. I think you're just lagging
Desto (NA)
: Cannot Channel my skills fully
Can you explain what you mean? I played Vi yesterday and I had some trouble with the usual Q > Flash mechanic, but I assumed that I just mistimed it, flashing to late.
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywJj4PRj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-20T15:08:31.897+0000) > > https://bigmemes.funnyjunk.com/comments/+_7decb6d8d62297266e8e72a3e700ef99.jpg Dude Soraka players are psychos, you cant change anything without them calling it destroying their champ. Even when the change was Starcall deals 60% reduced damage to minions, they called that ruining Soraka.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywJj4PRj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-02-20T15:12:42.364+0000) > > Dude Soraka players are psychos, you cant change anything without them calling it destroying their champ. > Even when the change was Starcall deals 60% reduced damage to minions, they called that ruining Soraka. I mean, .. you don't need to be a Soraka player to have noticed that Soraka top has been popular over the last month. I understand what you're saying though. I honestly don't even think that the nerf is that harsh. The OP is wrong about a few things. She does not have less base health or mana. Her level 1 health goes up by about 6 and her level 1 mana goes up by about 25. Her health and mana growth do go down, so by level 3 she has less of both than previously. And her AD goes down by less than 0.1. .. literally nothing. Her Rejuvenated duration is cut in half, but the amount she heals in that time is less than half, This actually becomes a buff to how quickly she, and her ally, heals from being Rejuvenated. This "buff" is still overshadowed by her other nerfs, but it is still a buff. And, the decreased health cost for Astral Infusion while Rejuvenated is a game changer! Personally, when I was unfortunate enough to get Soraka in ARAM, I rarely focused on healing allies until late game because I didn't like burning through my own health just so my teammates could "LEEEEROOOOOOY JENKIIIIINS!" Now I think I could actually be a heal-bot like she's supposed to be.
: Soraka rendered useless
> [{quoted}](name=Chiru Michiru,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywJj4PRj,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-20T14:50:13.176+0000) > PS: All of this cause of "Soraka Toplane"? > Are you drunk Riot? Who EVER played her toplane?! I've never seen anybody play her on that lane! https://bigmemes.funnyjunk.com/comments/+_7decb6d8d62297266e8e72a3e700ef99.jpg
Comentários de Rioters
: Should 4-person premades not be allowed?
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EVLKOMqQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-15T04:59:55.864+0000) > > How do you expect to get wards? ... Or more likely, how do you expect your support to place wards? > > I don't want to face check into a jungler either, but if we don't have any lane priority, there is an even better chance that they are going to be there. > > And it would be something completely different if the lane was in a position to freeze, that is actually very uncommon in bot, and even less common that bottom players even know how to freeze a lane. > > AND, when your support is low on mana or is sitting on a stack of gold, they aren't going to be able to help you when / if a jungler shows up, or when the enemy returns to lane. Pushing is about more than if the carry can stay in lane. Your support needs to back too. If the lane isn't in a position to freeze, you're probably nowhere near your own tower. So if wards aren't in place then you're over extended. If you think it's too dangerous to ward, then it's definitely too dangerous to push. If you're out of mana and sitting on a stack of gold with no immediate danger, then just back. Wasting time trying to shove the lane, regardless of whether your marksman is there, is only gonna give the enemy team an opening.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EVLKOMqQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-15T05:40:32.960+0000) > > If the lane isn't in a position to freeze, you're probably nowhere near your own tower. So if wards aren't in place then you're over extended. > > If you think it's too dangerous to ward, then it's definitely too dangerous to push. > > If you're out of mana and sitting on a stack of gold with no immediate danger, then just back. Wasting time trying to shove the lane, regardless of whether your marksman is there, is only gonna give the enemy team an opening. .... If your minion wave is already pushing, there is literally nothing that you can do to stop it from pushing. The only thing you can do is push it faster. Even when you can freeze a wave, it really doens't make any sense to keep it frozen when your opponents are gone because you're actually reducing the amount of gold and exp they're missing out on. If they're roaming, you're letting them put pressure on the map for free. If they come back to a frozen wave, .. all they need to do is push it in to your tower and they get free pressure. Honestly, bottom lane is probably the one lane that really has the least reason to freeze unless you are frequently going to be by yourself. You, the ADC, need gold, .. actually no, YOU NEED ITEMS, .. meaning you need to spend gold. If the lane isn't safe for you to stay to farm or push to tower / take plates, and you can't establish that safety by gaining vision .. you're almost always better off backing to spend your gold.
: Reasons I won't push the wave: - The enemy bot lane is fed and I only just got to the lane - There are no wards to detect jungler/roaming mid - The enemy mid/jungler is fed enough to ignore wards So don't blame me for trying to avoid handing the enemy team another death while you're recklessly shoving the lane and ensuring that they have even safer farm while I'm sitting at turret because you are tunnel vision stuck on the minion HP.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EVLKOMqQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-15T04:55:02.554+0000) > > Reasons I won't push the wave: > > - The enemy bot lane is fed and I only just got to the lane > - There are no wards to detect jungler/roaming mid > - The enemy mid/jungler is fed enough to ignore wards > > So don't blame me for trying to avoid handing the enemy team another death while you're recklessly shoving the lane and ensuring that they have even safer farm while I'm sitting at turret because you are tunnel vision stuck on the minion HP. How do you expect to get wards? ... Or more likely, how do you expect your support to place wards? I don't want to face check into a jungler either, but if we don't have any lane priority, there is an even better chance that they are going to be there. And it would be something completely different if the lane was in a position to freeze, that is actually very uncommon in bot, and even less common that bottom players even know how to freeze a lane. AND, when your support is low on mana or is sitting on a stack of gold, they aren't going to be able to help you when / if a jungler shows up, or when the enemy returns to lane. Pushing is about more than if the carry can stay in lane. Your support needs to back too.
Comentários de Rioters
: Funneling
Yeah, I faced a funneling comp the other day. I honestly think the worst part of it was that my team was completely solo queued. It was only a Normal, but 5 strangers trying to respond to a funnel strategy where at least 3 of the enemy team is so obviously coordinated is completely unfair. If we had people on coms we might have stood a chance.
SSmotzer (NA)
: Jungle Champion Expansion Concepts Mega Pack
I'm in support of all of this, .. however, .. the only real problem with playing literally any champion in the jungle is in staying healthy in their first two clears. After the second clear ANYONE can clear jungle camps with a reasonable amount of health. So adding a bunch of monster specific buffs would certainly help these champions with those first two clears, but it would lead to them becoming overly strong after that point.
: > [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=P4dPqUnI,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-14T04:45:20.271+0000) > > I never said I didn't accept the facts, .. accepting something as a fact doesn't mean you need to accept that it can't change. That it can't change _is_ the fact, though...
Lmao, that's not a fact ... the boards literally changed within the last week. .. I might argue that it's worse lol, but that proves that it is being developed. It isn't a priority, I agree with that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=P4dPqUnI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-14T04:36:19.062+0000) > > I do understand that, .. but it's only bad BECAUSE of the problems I'm pointing out here. The icons give no indication to what they represent. If instead they had pop-ups that would give more details, including what the icon represents and the description, they would actually be incredibly useful. > > And the fact that the boards aren't actively developed is the problem, .. accepting that as an unchanging fact doesn't do anything to address it. Pointing out what things should be developed and what the community wants is the only way that we're going to get anyone to actually do something about it. Refusal to accept these facts doesn't make them false. Basic things have been missing from day one because Boards was released in a totally unfinished state and then basically abandoned. I agree that it would be nice if this wasn't the case, but it is. How many regular users does this place even have left? 100? It's dead, Jim.
I never said I didn't accept the facts, .. accepting something as a fact doesn't mean you need to accept that it can't change.
iiGazeii (NA)
: I would recommend trying Omnistone on Pantheon. Phase Rush does what you say it does for him, but that's extremely situational. Pantheon has no problem proccing and working with every keystone Omnistone can pull, so he can get a ton of value out of it.
Yeah, .. as I said in the other post, everyone always responds by telling me how what I'm trying to do is sub-optimal, .. in fact, you've done so yourself very recently. Omnistone is very unpredictable, even with the "smart" selection they added to it. I don't want to go into a gank with the possibility that omnistone might refresh and give me something else .. or nothing, .. With a 15 second cooldown on Phase Rush, I can even repeat gank with it. Also, as the other post says, I was originally looking at this from the perspective of using it as a support. I want it to be an engage > disengage strategy where I would theoretically engage quickly, and disengage taking very little return damage.
: These Boards are not actively developed, and virtually unmoderated to boot. Also, replacing actual words with those little icons is [bad](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/qAROIYNP-unpopular-opinion-categorynumber-considered-harmful).
I do understand that, .. but it's only bad BECAUSE of the problems I'm pointing out here. The icons give no indication to what they represent. If instead they had pop-ups that would give more details, including what the icon represents and the description, they would actually be incredibly useful. And the fact that the boards aren't actively developed is the problem, .. accepting that as an unchanging fact doesn't do anything to address it. Pointing out what things should be developed and what the community wants is the only way that we're going to get anyone to actually do something about it.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Support item idea
Tell you what, .. I have an alternative for you. How about when a player has fully upgraded their support item, they can exchange their trinket for a control ward for free each time they return to base? After placing the control ward, their trinket slot will automatically revert to the trinket they had previously selected on full cooldown. This would open up an item slot for them. I'm not sure how useful it would really be though, .. I think once you have reached the 500g upgrade, swapping to Oracle's Lens or Farsight Alteration gives you pretty awesome vision control as it is. AD supports have it even better. Upgraded support item and Umbral Glaive makes you a vision monster
: Support item idea
.... I feel like you don't know how support items work currently .. They don't scale with level. They upgrade when you have accumulated 500g and 1000g through the gold per second and their Tribute and Spoils of War passives. You also don't get the ability to place wards as charges accumulated over time. The first upgrade will automatically give you 1 charge 5 seconds after you have dropped out of combat after reaching 500g, and 3 charges every time you return or spawn at base. When you reach 1000g your maximum charges will increase to 4. You can still only have 3 standard wards on the map, regardless of your charge limit, and this counts yellow trinket charges too. If you place all of your charges, no matter how long you stay on the map, you will not gain additional charges. Yellow trinkets will recharge, and that might be what you're thinking of.
Comentários de Rioters
: How is mid lane not the duo lane???
Because that isn't what pros do. Honestly, you have pros do this and win, within a week it would be meta as f**k Currently though, meta mid laners tend to be mages and assassins, .. sometimes tanks, with mobility. If they can force the enemy out of lane and shove the wave quickly, they can get to a side lane before the enemy laner gets back and to push the next wave under their tower. Carries tend to not be mobile, so getting a kill or forcing the enemy out of lane wont allow them to influence side lanes. Supports can be mobile, so that could work. On the other hand, that would leave the carry vulnerable on all sides instead of just one, and the mage or assassin on the side lane wouldn't have the option of going anywhere but mid. This would actually isolate the tank more than they already are. This can all be worked around as the meta adjusts, and again .. pros are coordinated enough to make it work. The rest of us would just be dealing with total chaos until we can imitate what the pros are doing.
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W6jWAAoZ,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-12T17:11:38.035+0000) > > You seem to be missing the fact that the ability to heal or shield isn't what I'm focusing on here. > > You very quickly gain the ability to sustain yourself in lane endlessly. You frequently take trades, even losing trades, as long as your enemy doesn't outright kill you, you'll most likely still regenerate enough that eventually you will be safe while your opponent needs to back at the risk of being ganked, .. or you can even kill them. > > If we are going to argue about effectiveness of items, ... The extra 10% CDR is more offensively effective than the CURRENT Immolate + Aura synergy. A second rotation of abilities will result in more damage than the amplified AOE burn. > > Persistent health regeneration during combat effectively works as damage reduction and it can't be turned off with poke or reduced by grievous wounds. > > A well timed and placed heal with Redemption / Salvation's active can COMPLETELY turn a fight. Effectively healing you and your allies almost to full health and dealing a true damage burn to enemies. .. and again, the 55000 range makes it incredibly easy to assist allies that you wouldn't otherwise be able to help. > > Look, you don't have to like or even try this for yourself, I really don't care. However, calling it a waste is objectively false. Is it optimal, no, I'll admit to that, but I don't really care to play every champion optimally. I often enjoy just doing something differently than others to be different. Sometimes I find things that might never become new-meta, but work surprisingly well. > > Furthermore, this doesn't even need to be Ornn, but his high bHp5 and ability to build Salvation makes it nice to try it with him. Braum has even better Hp5 growth. While he doesn't actually have a heal or shield either, he is more commonly built / played as a support. If you absolutely require a built in heal, how about Alistar? Alternatively, it could be a good option on someone that has heals and shields, but doesn't have great bHp5, like Taric. If there happens to also be an allied Ornn, you can also get Salvation. 10% extra CDR isn't the difference between getting another rotation off in every fight. You can't attribute the damage of a full rotation to the CDE from building support items. The burn of Sunfire doesn't require you to spend mana or land skillshots, and it passively increases your waveclear as well. You have every right to play how you want to play, but just because something works surprisingly well doesn't mean you should come to the forums trying to tout your janky nonsense as innovation. Anybody with an ounce of game knowledge would see an Ornn building support items and realize that sustain is all he has, and his team doesn't have a tank. You can set up shop in the top lane and live there as long as you want. The team needs you to build armor and health to do your job.
Agree to disagree
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W6jWAAoZ,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-11T22:06:27.223+0000) > > Redemption / Salvation active is a heal, .. Grasp of the Undying is a heal, Conqueror heals when fully stacked, Triumph is a heal. > > Playing with this build as a support or even just when you get to the team fighting phase of the game, Guardian is a shield, Font of Life is considered a heal. > > You can even buy Locket of the Iron Solari / Circlet of the Iron Solari, which gives you and your allies a shield. > > {{summoner:7}} {{summoner:21}} > > ... > > Right, they're not part of the champion's kit, but they are runes / summoners that are available immediately, and CHEAP ITEMS that are useful at a much earlier phase of the game. > > You can talk about how much stronger those items are ONCE YOU GET THEM, but it is going to take you longer. These items are cheaper, which means I might not get as large of an advantage, but my advantage will come sooner. > > If you can capitalize on an early advantage, that can snowball into late game. > > In this case, if you can out sustain your enemy, you can take more trades, and force them to back or keep them low enough that your jungler can get a successful gank. Then you can take tower plates, roam for vision, invade, take Herald, roam mid. > > With this sustain and Ornn's ability to craft items, YOU DON'T NEED TO BACK. > > Hell, just moving down river enough to drop a Redemption heal on your ally in the mid lane, .. or your jungler getting caught in an invade, or being invaded, .. or your jungler contesting an objective, .. can be HUGE, It's still a waste. If the amplified healing/shielding on things that everybody can buy was good enough to warrant buying heal/shield power, then everybody would do it. The heal from runes are tiny, and the heals from summs and actives are infrequent. Ornn needs items. His whole schtick is items. If you lose lane so hard that you're considering buying Redemption over waiting for your Sunfire Cape, then you're playing Ornn wrong. He is a tank. He doesn't need to spike early and snowball. His CC will make him relevant in teamfights at every stage of the game regardless of how fed he is, so it's optimal to get as tanky as possible. Even if it takes a little longer to farm your items from behind, getting the right items will always be better than getting the wrong ones.
You seem to be missing the fact that the ability to heal or shield isn't what I'm focusing on here. You very quickly gain the ability to sustain yourself in lane endlessly. You frequently take trades, even losing trades, as long as your enemy doesn't outright kill you, you'll most likely still regenerate enough that eventually you will be safe while your opponent needs to back at the risk of being ganked, .. or you can even kill them. If we are going to argue about effectiveness of items, ... The extra 10% CDR is more offensively effective than the CURRENT Immolate + Aura synergy. A second rotation of abilities will result in more damage than the amplified AOE burn. Persistent health regeneration during combat effectively works as damage reduction and it can't be turned off with poke or reduced by grievous wounds. A well timed and placed heal with Redemption / Salvation's active can COMPLETELY turn a fight. Effectively healing you and your allies almost to full health and dealing a true damage burn to enemies. .. and again, the 55000 range makes it incredibly easy to assist allies that you wouldn't otherwise be able to help. Look, you don't have to like or even try this for yourself, I really don't care. However, calling it a waste is objectively false. Is it optimal, no, I'll admit to that, but I don't really care to play every champion optimally. I often enjoy just doing something differently than others to be different. Sometimes I find things that might never become new-meta, but work surprisingly well. Furthermore, this doesn't even need to be Ornn, but his high bHp5 and ability to build Salvation makes it nice to try it with him. Braum has even better Hp5 growth. While he doesn't actually have a heal or shield either, he is more commonly built / played as a support. If you absolutely require a built in heal, how about Alistar? Alternatively, it could be a good option on someone that has heals and shields, but doesn't have great bHp5, like Taric. If there happens to also be an allied Ornn, you can also get Salvation.
: yeah since building things like ardent give you sometimes more mana regen than the tear itself :P
It is more impactful because it requires that she addresses her mana consumption instead of prioritizing damage. Buying Tear or Forbidden Idol becomes more important than something like Sheen because using abilities will still deplete her flat mana with no way to regenerate it fast enough.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W6jWAAoZ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-02-11T19:19:47.021+0000) > > I never said it did. > > It is effective for the active from Redemption / Salvation. It would also be effective if you decided to use Resolve as your primary with Grasp of the Undying, Second Wind, and Revitalize. Building heal/shield power items/runes when you don't have any heals or shields in your kit is a waste of gold. There are plenty of tank/bruiser items that give health regen, and more of it than you'd get from support items. Regardless, Ornn with Sunfire Cape, Abyssal Mask, and Warmog's Armor has more tankiness and self-sustain than virtually anything in the game. You can't innovate on the raw stats he gets from the items he's meant to build.
Redemption / Salvation active is a heal, .. Grasp of the Undying is a heal, Conqueror heals when fully stacked, Triumph is a heal. Playing with this build as a support or even just when you get to the team fighting phase of the game, Guardian is a shield, Font of Life is considered a heal. You can even buy Locket of the Iron Solari / Circlet of the Iron Solari, which gives you and your allies a shield. {{summoner:7}} {{summoner:21}} ... Right, they're not part of the champion's kit, but they are runes / summoners that are available immediately, and CHEAP ITEMS that are useful at a much earlier phase of the game. You can talk about how much stronger those items are ONCE YOU GET THEM, but it is going to take you longer. These items are cheaper, which means I might not get as large of an advantage, but my advantage will come sooner. If you can capitalize on an early advantage, that can snowball into late game. In this case, if you can out sustain your enemy, you can take more trades, and force them to back or keep them low enough that your jungler can get a successful gank. Then you can take tower plates, roam for vision, invade, take Herald, roam mid. With this sustain and Ornn's ability to craft items, YOU DON'T NEED TO BACK. Hell, just moving down river enough to drop a Redemption heal on your ally in the mid lane, .. or your jungler getting caught in an invade, or being invaded, .. or your jungler contesting an objective, .. can be HUGE,
Zetto (NA)
: Not really worth playing ornn in this way. While it might make your sustain in lane better, playing and building in this way gives him much lower damage overall in lane and also makes him subpar as a tank, especially considering that the bonus stats of {{item:3382}} are significantly worse than {{item:3373}} or{{item:3379}}. Not to mention that Ornn is generally fine sustain wise with just a {{item:3010}}
While I understand the reason for Sunfire and Abyssal to be the better build, but it costs 5750g Mikael's and Redemption only costs 4200g, and it honestly only requires Chalice of Harmony and Salvation (2900g) for it to really come online. So by the time you can afford both Sunfire and Abyssal, you will have Mikael's and Redemption and another 1550 toward another item, .. which could even be Sunfire or Abyssal.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Heal and shield power doesn't affect health regen.
I never said it did. It is effective for the active from Redemption / Salvation. It would also be effective if you decided to use Resolve as your primary with Grasp of the Undying, Second Wind, and Revitalize.
: Maybe this build was good when Ornn had a shield but nowadays idk if its that good.
I'm not sure why the shield would really make that much of a difference. Sure, it would be better if he did have a shield, but it's the sustain that I'm looking for. You essentially can't be forced out of lane. You farm and gain levels, build IN LANE, and only back when you're low enough you can actually get burst, which isn't common without a gank / roam. I literally played this against a Garen for the first time yesterday and I was out sustaining him with his passive. The game ended before I could finish Mikael's because the enemy Draven left the game, but for the most part I was dueling it out with Garen constantly. I think with more practice, I could farm better and actually get this to scale faster. Moving into team fight phase, building tankier items, one of which being a second Ornn Upgrade, I think he'd be massive. ... And, if you really need a shield, The active on {{item:3383}} gives a shield
Comentários de Rioters
: Like....
I actually queued up with a friend that picked Mid and Bottom, I picked Support and Fill, ... I got support, my friend got jungle. .... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: I feel like there is some missing context here, what exactly are you going on about? Diana´s jungling was not really the target of any changes last patch and as far as i know there is nothing about it on the PBE either.
A post by Riot Scruffy, 3 days ago https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/ohiz5q1U-quick-gameplay-thoughts-february-7?comment=002e0000 >**Widening the Jungle Champ Pool** When we’re digging into our results and follow ups from this year’s preseason, we were really struck by a problem in the Jungle role that we’d never been able to fix - throughout League's entire history, low Elo players have preferred the jungle position least of all 5 positions, regardless of whether jungle is strong or weak relative to the other 4 positions. We think this will take a variety of changes to fix in the long term, but we want to also do some short-term work to improve jungle appeal. In 10.4 we’re going to try adding a handful of champs that we (and you) love into the jungle pool. We’d be doing very focused changes that buff these champs' jungle clears but leave their lanes unchanged. Not all of these may ship but here is our current list: > >Garen (we’re also doing some light changes to make bruiser items more viable compared to attack speed builds) Diana Zed Talon Darius
: so what your saying is we need a battle bunny {{champion:91}} {{champion:201}} and {{champion:122}} skins im game
I mean, sure, ... but ... "battle bunny" is not really the best skin line in my opinion. ... I would actually be a little surprised if Riot continues it.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Make Dragon and Herald alternate locations every X minutes
It's an interesting idea, and I see how it would accomplish what you're suggesting, but I don't think it would make any sense practically. There will inevitably be times where one monster occupies their territory when the other is attempting to transition. Also, the transition might happen while a player / team is trying to take it. This would create more situations like when you're fighting Rift Herald and Baron spawns.
: surrender vote is garbage.
If you believed you were going to win a game, you would be willing to spend 30 minutes there without complaint. If you ultimately lost that game after 30 minutes, you "wasted" just as much time as you would have if you won it. The fact that someone is willing to put forth the effort to try and salvage a game you believe is lost doesn't mean they're wasting time, it means you are for even queuing up for one in the first place. People are getting more and more willing to throw in the towel when they fall even the slightest bit behind, and it's really pathetic. Yes, there are games that are decided early, but no game is surer lost more than the ones where EVEN A FEW members of the team have resigned to failure. Heaven forbid you might need to actually put in some effort and outplay an enemy with the advantage. That might actually require skill...
Saezio (EUNE)
: You think a company that allows duos in soloq would care? LOL Let's see if they ever make soloq solo only and then we can talk about the for fun modes lol.
I don't care if it's in Normals or Ranked. I don't play Ranked, so I didn't make a comment on that. The point is, premades have a significant advantage and it should be an obvious factor in matchmaking.
: Is now the best time for a major meta shift to happen?
This could definitely work, but if the enemy team keeps a power farming jungler, they get free reign over both sides of the river. You'd end up getting ganked by a monster with nobody to counter gank.
Zardo (NA)
: That's not a top thing that's an olaf thing. He falls off a cliff after early game
Olaf was their jungler. They were playing Darius. That confused me at first too.
CyberPhobic (EUNE)
: How do I take 8 plates and kill my laner 3 times
So you won your lane, but the enemy bot and jungler won over yours, ... You didn't really say how mid ended up, but it turns out the enemy Syndra won against your Lissandra too. So basically, yours is the only lane that won, .. so not really surprising. Further, Darius isn't really a great teamfighter. Renekton isn't the best, but I would prefer him over a Darius, .. personally. Since the only player on their team that didn't win is more helpful to teamfights than the strongest player on your team, .. it isn't really that much of a surprise how this game turned out.
Yenn (NA)
: Can a Rioter explain why normal matchmaking creates obviously one sided matches?
One of my bigger complaints lately is that I so frequently find out that I'm playing a Normal Draft match with players with a unique or no clantag, and against a team with 3 plays having the same clantag. So you're telling me it's fair to have players that have never played together, face off against players that probably play together a lot, and are probably on coms? Put premades against premades! If I'm queueing in solo, I should probably be with and against solos or at least with a premade AND against a premade.
: Sometimes A Game Is Decided From The Invade
As I'm watching this back, one big thing I know I did wrong was when I tried to push the wave when we had just killed Shaco mid and Anivia was backing. I should have let that wave slow push out so Anivia could have caught it, but for a second there I forgot it was Viktor mid, not Shaco. I will say that I did not start this match with the intention of building AP, but once I started getting this lead, I felt like I really should. If I was trying to go damage heavy, I wouldn't have taken such defensive runes. I think the MF was getting annoyed at me taking kills, but honestly, .. this is Season 10, .. why are ADCs so worried about kills these days. Yes, she could scale better with them, but I'm applying so much pressure across the map, and she really isn't. I see no problem with me getting the kills. I will be clear that I wasn't really trying to get most of the ones that look like obvious ks, especially when I headbutted the Viktor out of her ult. I did apologize for that one in chat lol. I'm not actually sure if I should be trying to push waves as much as I did. I honestly think those waves should be pushed and it SHOULD be someone else on my team doing it, but I was the only one there. It's painful to try and kill minions with Alistar lol That Riven bait tho LMAO! And the Shaco bait ... was sloppy, but I'm so happy with the way it turned out. He was tilted! I took a lot of unnecessary tower shots, like when shortly before the Malphite ulted me bot. I was getting a little cocky there.
Exibir mais

Elite4Runner

Nível 179 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão