: > [{quoted}](name=Ellatiel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Nm33n3Wx,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-23T01:48:59.499+0000) > > Send a support ticket and keep us updated. Read my post about the IFS works and you may find it helpful depending on your situation. Your understanding of the IFS is totally wrong, with massive bias as a permabanned and completely unreformed player.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Nm33n3Wx,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-01-23T02:20:56.892+0000) > > Your understanding of the IFS is totally wrong, with massive bias as a permabanned and completely unreformed player. Don't think you're reading the right thread. Everything I said is roughly accurate, just without the exact specific parameters of the system.
rujitra (NA)
: 1. Because the punishment for any behavior is not going to be "higher" simply because it's a ranked game. If someone has an emergency, it doesn't matter what game mode they're playing in. Shit happens, and people aren't going to be punished harder just because it happened at the "wrong time(TM)". 2. Overwatch's punishment systems, be it for chat, voice, or gameplay, are absolute shit and should **NEVER** be used as an example of good systems. There's a reason the game went to shit, and that Overwatch 2 is basically a meme at this point even before it's come out. 3. The X mark is **NOT** what you think it is. Players can be detected as leavers regardless of the X mark, and there is no set time. Regardless, you don't even consider people with real life emergencies mid game, or who have computer/other issues that prevent them coming back. 4. You haven't even seen the same player in your games. The chance that AFK players are having a negative impact on your climb is next to none. Maybe instead of trying to blame/punish others, you should focus on remembering that **shit happens** and there's honestly no way for you to know they ragequit. Assume the best in people - it will do you wonders in life.
Yeah the other day I was tabbed out during a game and got AFK notice without having an X over my picture. Not sure what causes that.
: Please unlock my account - false reported
Send a support ticket and keep us updated. Read my post about the IFS works and you may find it helpful depending on your situation.
Comentários de Rioters
makeemrun (EUNE)
: So around two hours ago I got an e-mail from Riot Support. My ban is lifted, honor is reset. All is well. Thanks everyone for your comments and attention, including those who thought I was guilty. :) Splínter (Riot Games - LoL Support) Jan 16, 11:40 AM PST Hey there, Thanks for paying us a visit! I hope your day is going great! I've taken a look at the situation and it seems that there was an error in our system. Since this was the case, I went ahead and lifted the suspension for you. We have also reverted your honor level to what it was before. I highly apologize for the inconvenience created. Let me know if you need anything else. Best regards, Don't click here. Splinter - Player Support Specialist
> [{quoted}](name=makeemrun,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YYcKx1W3,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2020-01-16T22:08:32.320+0000) > > So around two hours ago I got an e-mail from Riot Support. My ban is lifted, honor is reset. All is well. Thanks everyone for your comments and attention, including those who thought I was guilty. :) > > > Splínter (Riot Games - LoL Support) > > Jan 16, 11:40 AM PST > > Hey there, > > Thanks for paying us a visit! I hope your day is going great! > > I've taken a look at the situation and it seems that there was an error in our system. Since this was the case, I went ahead and lifted the suspension for you. > > We have also reverted your honor level to what it was before. > > I highly apologize for the inconvenience created. > > Let me know if you need anything else. > > Best regards, > > Don't click here. > > Splinter - Player Support Specialist Bullshit, this is not an "error" in their system. It's just complete bullshit and susceptible to abuse and exploitation. I am honestly surprised though that this lapdog did not either damage control your ban no matter what or pull up one mildly negative, cynical, critical, passive aggressive, rude, or complaining chat log from months ago.
: How long does it take to reset your punishment?
On another account I went down three punishment tiers in a couple weeks of play while flaming and trolling regularly.
Kei143 (NA)
: Oh ...? If there is new information I should know and need to update myself, please do share it. I'm all for giving out proper information.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YYcKx1W3,comment-id=0004000200000001,timestamp=2020-01-15T12:01:33.512+0000) > > Oh ...? > > If there is new information I should know and need to update myself, please do share it. > > I'm all for giving out proper information. I gave sources in the thread, you are wrong, get over it. Multiple Rioters who work directly with IFS and player behavior have reiterated what I stated.
Kei143 (NA)
: I guess you just didn't read what I wrote to you in the other thread? If you've got more assumptions about the system, do share them and I can probably clear them up for you. But you got to put some faith into people whom know the system more than you. At the end, your misunderstanding of the system will just cause you to be frustrated and confused at the system.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YYcKx1W3,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2020-01-15T03:03:52.718+0000) > > I guess you just didn't read what I wrote to you in the other thread? > > If you've got more assumptions about the system, do share them and I can probably clear them up for you. But you got to put some faith into people whom know the system more than you. > > At the end, your misunderstanding of the system will just cause you to be frustrated and confused at the system. You don't know what you're talking about and posting blatantly incorrect information that was counter to what multiple Rioters have said. So stop wasting my time.
makeemrun (EUNE)
: 14 day ban for this? Can I have it removed?
The truth is that the IFS is a CROCK OF SHIT. No matter how much they tell this brazen lie about number of reports not mattering, this outright false. It doesn't matter what you type, if multiple people just don't like you and/or false report you, then you will be at high risk of getting (unfairly) punished. And their """support""" team has no interest in actually supporting whatsoever, they are simply Rito's little lapdogs that will damage control any punishment given to you and try to justify anything this little poorly programmed IFS robot does when it can be easily abused or exploited. The support doesn't care if you weren't toxic or the punishment is absurd given the action, they will simply take any little thing that could ever possible be interpreted as negative, cynical, critical, passive aggressive, rude, or complaining and go "yep, you deserved it, tough shit" It's such a joke.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ellatiel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5UdmJVUJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-14T22:13:40.202+0000) > > Link to chat logs? Lol ik u ur the one that got angry about ur chat ban lol
> [{quoted}](name=K9ScarletWeaver,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5UdmJVUJ,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2020-01-14T22:14:57.156+0000) > > Lol ik u ur the one that got angry about ur chat ban lol Nah I wasn't mad, Rito was mad that I exposed them.
WZJ2 (NA)
: 14 DAYS suspension because one game
: > Asking for reports alone is not grounds for reporting and this has been reiterated multiple times by Rioters who work directly with the IFS and player behavior. It's not punishable _in and of itself_. That doesn't mean that it doesn't count against you, because whether you agree with it or not, report-rallying is universally unnecessary and unsportsmanlike behavior. Here's a snippet from [Riot's Support website](https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player). > **THINGS TO AVOID** > > - Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them. Doing so can encourage players who are already negative to continue their behavior. Whether they know they are being reported or not has no bearing to whether the system will act on them. But most importantly, repeatedly threatening or arguing with a negative player can end up derailing the game for everyone else and then open yourself up to reports and possible disciplinary action as well. Avoid negative thoughts and useless chatting with poor performing teammates! Focus on victory by muting the offending player and then reporting them at the end of the game. > > - Do not ask other players in the match to report the offending player. It only takes one report for our systems to review a game. Additional reports will not do anything for the offending player; however as mentioned above, it could open yourself up to a report of your own; especially if you are derailing the match by constantly demanding reports of other players. You'll notice that the Support article flat-out says "do not do this". That means, "don't do it period". It can still validate reports made against you, _especially_ - not exclusively, but _especially_ - if you're derailing the game in so doing. > It's funny though because nothing I said was wrong. That's not for you to decide, and beyond that, you have only shown your Game 2 logs. You were not punished exclusively for Game 2, and your screenshot _very visibly_ shows that you have Game 1 logs that you have yet to display. Don't act like you were only punished for Game 2. Either show your Game 1 chat logs, or there's nothing else to be discussed here.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=blEEIP9O,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-14T21:31:43.496+0000) > > It's not punishable _in and of itself_. That doesn't mean that it doesn't count against you, because whether you agree with it or not, report-rallying is universally unnecessary and unsportsmanlike behavior. > > Here's a snippet from [Riot's Support website](https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player). > > You'll notice that the Support article flat-out says "do not do this". That means, "don't do it period". It can still validate reports made against you, _especially_ - not exclusively, but _especially_ - if you're derailing the game in so doing. > > That's not for you to decide, and beyond that, you have only shown your Game 2 logs. You were not punished exclusively for Game 2, and your screenshot _very visibly_ shows that you have Game 1 logs that you have yet to display. > > Don't act like you were only punished for Game 2. Either show your Game 1 chat logs, or there's nothing else to be discussed here. I don't know how you can choose to be this biased. Multiple Rioters associated with player behavior and the IFS have literally came out and said that asking for reports on a player is not punishable. Let me say that again. **Multiple Rioters associated with player behavior and the IFS have literally came out and said that asking for reports on a player is not punishable.** The reason why that article says that is because it is preventive measures and they want to give advice that makes games as tame and neutral as possible to avoid conflict. That's why a lot of these articles will tell you to not type, not because typing is inherently a behavior that is reportable, but because it can make the problem worse. Just because an action has the possibility to aggravate another player does not mean that that action is reportable. If you even actually read the paragraph you quoted, it is blatantly obvious within that context. Asking for reports is **only** reportable if you use it as a means of harassment. How are you a ""specialist"" spreading this misinformation? Get out of here man. And I never said it was for me to decide, which is why I explicitly said multiple times that **Rioters associated with player behavior and the IFS** have said that it's not reportable unless it's used as a means of harassment.
Ellatiel (NA)
: Riot IFS bugs out and falsely punish me! I demand answers! Punished for saying two characters: "9x"!
The reason why Rito will never reply to this is because this exposes their IFS as a CROCK OF SHIT. No matter how much they tell this brazen lie about number of reports not mattering, this outright disproves this. It doesn't matter what you type, if multiple people just don't like you and/or false report you, then you will be at high risk of getting (unfairly) punished. And their """support""" team has no interest in actually supporting whatsoever, they are simply Rito's little lapdogs that will damage control any punishment given to you and try to justify anything this little poorly programmed IFS robot does when it can be easily abused or exploited. The support doesn't care if you weren't toxic or the punishment is absurd given the action, they will simply take *any little thing* that could ever possible be interpreted as negative, cynical, critical, passive aggressive, rude, or complaining and go "yep, you deserved it, tough shit" It's such a joke.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=blEEIP9O,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T21:08:28.529+0000) > > Aaaaand the baby raging continues It's funny though because nothing I said was wrong. Asking for reports alone is not grounds for reporting and this has been reiterated multiple times by Rioters who work directly with the IFS and player behavior. Now stop spreading misinformation. It is only reportable if it is used as a means for harassing another player (which it clearly was not in my case).
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ellatiel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=blEEIP9O,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-01-14T20:42:54.265+0000) > > PLEASE TELL ME WHY A GAME WOULD BE INCLUDED WHERE I LITERALLY TYPED TWO CHARACTERS. THE CHAT LOG WAS NOT BUGGED, THAT WAS ALL I TYPED. because x9 means you're asking someone to be reported 9 times And asking for reports is against the rules That's why it's included in your logs
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=blEEIP9O,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T20:48:32.166+0000) > > because x9 means you're asking someone to be reported 9 times > And asking for reports is against the rules OH BULLSHIT. DON'T GIVE ME THIS HIGH AND MIGHTY LOAD OF SHIT. TWO FUCKING CHARACTERS? TWO CHARACTERS? AND YOU THINK I DESERVE A CHAT BAN? I WOULD LOVE TO SIFT THROUGH YOUR CHAT LOGS FOR ANYTHING REMOTELY RUDE, CRITICAL, COMPLAINING, OR PASSIVE AGGRESSIVENESS AND TELL YOU "*AHEM* WELL EXCUSE ME, BUT YOU WERE INDEED TOXIC IN THIS LINE WHERE YOU TYPED "rly?" BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING CRITICAL OF ANOTHER PLAYER." AND SECONDLY, ASKING FOR REPORTS ONCE WHEN SOMEONE IS CLEARLY TROLLING AND GRIEFING AND FLAMING IS NOT REPORTABLE, IT'S ONLY WHEN YOU SPAM IT AND HARASS OTHERS BY ASKING FOR REPORTS FOR NO REASON THAT IT CAN BE CONSIDERED TOXIC. YOU KNOW THAT THE SYSTEM SHOULDN'T PUNISH ME FOR THIS EVER. IT'S QUITE OBVIOUS THIS WAS SOME KIND OF BUG SO STOP PLAYING DUMB AND CUT THE SHIT.
: [This isn't the first time you've tried this](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/EKKbpial-umm-excuse-me-riot-25-game-chat-restriction-for-simply-saying-9x-ifs-working-as-intended), and this also isn't the first time you've fooled nobody. In point of fact, this looks like exactly the same screenshot from your first thread. If you're not going to show the Game 1 logs, you're not going to get anywhere. We can visibly see you were punished for two matches. We _know_ you got punished for more than just saying "9x". The IFS isn't bugged, you're just not showing all of your chat logs, and that's just disingenuous posting.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=blEEIP9O,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-14T20:39:12.917+0000) > > [This isn't the first time you've tried this](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/EKKbpial-umm-excuse-me-riot-25-game-chat-restriction-for-simply-saying-9x-ifs-working-as-intended), and this also isn't the first time you've fooled nobody. > > In point of fact, this looks like exactly the same screenshot from your first thread. > > If you're not going to show the Game 1 logs, you're not going to get anywhere. We can visibly see you were punished for two matches. We _know_ you got punished for more than just saying "9x". The IFS isn't bugged, you're just not showing all of your chat logs, and that's just disingenuous posting. PLEASE TELL ME WHY A GAME WOULD BE INCLUDED WHERE I LITERALLY TYPED TWO CHARACTERS. THE CHAT LOG WAS NOT BUGGED, THAT WAS ALL I TYPED.
Comentários de Rioters
: This looks like an error where the chat log was not given to the reform card. You can create a support ticket and they will give you your full logs.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EKKbpial,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-16T04:31:09.981+0000) > > This looks like an error where the chat log was not given to the reform card. > > You can create a support ticket and they will give you your full logs. Maybe if there is errors and glitches, then I shouldn't fricking be punished for it!!?? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: I do understand that the trigger word was kys now, but writing it once and never have had a ban before this seems odd. I would understand if I wrote it like 2 or 3 times lol. Yeah, I usually call them by the champs they're playing, but I thought calling him by his IGN was quite funny in the context (He died to an invade while being semi-afk).
> [{quoted}](name=AndyBarrelRoll,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0MlbQlQE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:51:47.640+0000) > > I do understand that the trigger word was kys now, but writing it once and never have had a ban before this seems odd. I would understand if I wrote it like 2 or 3 times lol. Yeah, I usually call them by the champs they're playing, but I thought calling him by his IGN was quite funny in the context (He died to an invade while being semi-afk). You did write it twice.. which is why you were punished. If you type 2 ZT words, you get 14 day regardless of context.
Comentários de Rioters

Ellatiel

Nível 33 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão