Kalienor (EUW)
: > Is this really bannable??? Do you think it's worth absolutely no punishment though?
Why can't they just use their brain and give me a perma chat ban! Like Hell, I've spent school money on this account! And the fact that I can get banned for some "fucks" and "wtf"s is kinda, well, FUCKED!
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Emikk431,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4AaX0lZE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-08T23:18:02.159+0000) > > Yes, but should that effect the ban of something stupid like this?? Btw it's only one game that I got banned for Yes There is a punishment ladder For chat related offenses it goes like this: 10 game chat restriction -> 25 game chat restriction -> 14 day ban -> permanent ban And the chat bans will be skipped if 0 tolerance words were used So if you've had a 25 game chat restriction before, then yes, you can and will get banned for something like this, because it's toxic and against the rules and the next step in the punishment ladder for you is a 14 day ban
I'm permaed and something like this for a couple bad words?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Have you had any previous punishments?
Yes, but should that effect the ban of something stupid like this?? Btw it's only one game that I got banned for
Emikk431 (NA)
: Can I be banned for this????
I Just hope that I can get unbanned since I used my school money to buy things on your game...
Comentários de Rioters
: > Emikk431: I'm not playing because you guys flamed me Smoking gun right here. Sounds like you decided to AFK.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KAYX5jic,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-11T19:45:38.045+0000) > > Smoking gun right here. Sounds like you decided to AFK. In a non-ranked match?? Is that really bannable?
Comentários de Rioters

Emikk431

Nível 43 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão