Comentários de Rioters
Audhulma (NA)
: No, I lose games because the match is nearly always a collective shitshow for one side, and there can be no draws. It's not because I have no trust in my teams -and I don't, they're random fools playing in the same non-professional level matches as me, so there is absolutely no reason to trust in their choices or skill- but because one or more people screwed up at just the right time, in just the right way, to cause the enemy team to win. That's not about trust, it's a simple inevitability; like death and taxes. The bigger problem is that people are too quick to lose their temper, and generally have a defeatist attitude at the slightest early setback. That shit causes matches to spiral out of control in the blink of an eye. Team composition does matter to a degree, but a strong composition isn't going to win you a game where everybody is suffering the consequences of bad in-game choices. It's the difference between a 5-30 blowout 15 min match, and a 15-27 20+ min match, but that's all it is in modern league. Any early-LoL veteran player can tell you how important team comp used to be compared to now. Modern league has so much damage and gold injected into the game that a single player is able to do what used to take cooperation between team mates to accomplish, but Riot doesn't acknowledge this being a problem worth talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZnlVUx0k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T02:37:52.335+0000) > > No, I lose games because the match is nearly always a collective shitshow for one side, and there can be no draws. It's not because I have no trust in my teams -and I don't, they're random fools playing in the same non-professional level matches as me, so there is absolutely no reason to trust in their choices or skill- but because one or more people screwed up at just the right time, in just the right way, to cause the enemy team to win. That's not about trust, it's a simple inevitability; like death and taxes. The bigger problem is that people are too quick to lose their temper, and generally have a defeatist attitude at the slightest early setback. That shit causes matches to spiral out of control in the blink of an eye. > > Team composition does matter to a degree, but a strong composition isn't going to win you a game where everybody is suffering the consequences of bad in-game choices. It's the difference between a 5-30 blowout 15 min match, and a 15-27 20+ min match, but that's all it is in modern league. Any early-LoL veteran player can tell you how important team comp used to be compared to now. Modern league has so much damage and gold injected into the game that a single player is able to do what used to take cooperation between team mates to accomplish, but Riot doesn't acknowledge this being a problem worth talking about. When people like you who do not want to play with the team and die 6 times to a hard carry then yeah it makes hope seem like a joke.
Comentários de Rioters
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EnigmaticMachine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wPwEUvPi,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T06:34:00.853+0000) > > It matters a lot. A win is always better than a loss especially when you are picking meta chaps to win and non meta champs that lose. So then by this logic, meta champions that lose are shit then correct?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wPwEUvPi,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T06:37:28.280+0000) > > So then by this logic, meta champions that lose are shit then correct? You do not understand logic. If I say winning with meta champs is better than losing with non meta champs and 90% of the time then the team who does not go the meta champs will lose because they didn't pick the broken champs. If you lose with broken champs that's on the player. It is liked you completely took out the concept that a person plays the game not the champion. What you are trying to say is that when someone losses with a meta champ that are shit and that is correct. You shouldn't be losing with an obvious and clear advantage if your team counters 3 of their champs and you are running 3 to 4 meta champs and they are just doing their mains that are currently out of meta.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wPwEUvPi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T06:18:07.388+0000) > > How many of those were garbage teams who lost horrifically? Does it matter?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wPwEUvPi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T06:22:10.309+0000) > > Does it matter? It matters a lot. A win is always better than a loss especially when you are picking meta chaps to win and non meta champs that lose.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why would anyone downvote this? Seriously, why would _anyone_ downvote this? There is 100% _no reason_ Tryndamere's ult should ignore CC, and I say this as someone who plays Tryndamere on the semi-regular.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RQQoMpk1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-18T05:14:53.255+0000) > > Why would anyone downvote this? Seriously, why would _anyone_ downvote this? There is 100% _no reason_ Tryndamere's ult should ignore CC, and I say this as someone who plays Tryndamere on the semi-regular. It is the League community man. Dont ask why
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Juice (EUNE)
: Lol, I just took a glance at your match history... Damn. Tanks "being weak" is definitely not the reason you are losing matches. Lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Gr2cZZE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-15T03:28:18.980+0000) > > Lol, I just took a glance at your match history... > > Damn. > > Tanks "being weak" is definitely not the reason you are losing matches. Lmao I dont play to win buddy. I play ranked only because I like seeing people rage about stupid things like you.
Comentários de Rioters
Juice (EUNE)
: Pro player is not trying to 1v9, pro play and solo queue are completely different. It's funny can't figure that out, but then again ... You are a tank player so ...
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Gr2cZZE,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T03:11:07.532+0000) > > Pro player is not trying to 1v9, pro play and solo queue are completely different. > > It's funny can't figure that out, but then again ... You are a tank player so ... You obviously cannot read. Why do you even bother trying. Classic ADC draven main.
: i dont just play tanks. but ok go spin to win my friend
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Gr2cZZE,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T03:12:27.848+0000) > > i dont just play tanks. but ok > > go spin to win my friend That rework was just another of many mistakes.
Juice (EUNE)
: You're just upset you can't pick a tank and then stall out the game vs better players on top till you outperform them in teamfights anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Gr2cZZE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T03:00:37.819+0000) > > You're just upset you can't pick a tank and then stall out the game vs better players on top till you outperform them in teamfights anymore. How does that make any sense? It should be a strategy to stall a game if you have superior late game. Are you actually suggesting that everyone should be rengars with one shot .5 second kit combos and games should only last 20-25 minutes? Now I see why this game sucks. There are potatoes giving Riot feedback.
Juice (EUNE)
: Most tanks have around 50-51% win rate in solo queue They are not played often because they are boring, picked by autofills to prevent other people from carrying on top In jungle tanks are still good, they just can't solo carry 1v9 like they used to
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Gr2cZZE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T02:57:59.261+0000) > > Most tanks have around 50-51% win rate in solo queue > > They are not played often because they are boring, picked by autofills to prevent other people from carrying on top > > In jungle tanks are still good, they just can't solo carry 1v9 like they used to They never could unless you talk about sej. She was hyper buffed by Riot. So your point is still invalid dude. Thanks for trying. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/gN3EIUcI-tanks-need-to-belong-somewhere-in-this-game That was a post I made about tanks in the jungle and support roles. I agree with you that tanks are good in the jungle but they are still outclassed by assassins ad and ap.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I mean. Armor is just as worthless as mr. so maybe just gut damage across the fucking board
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aUOK1o34,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T19:53:34.374+0000) > > I mean. Armor is just as worthless as mr. so maybe just gut damage across the fucking board Sometimes my build only consist of frozen mallet and warmongs. That build is 3100+2850=5950 gold and thats just two items for 1500 hp. Lets be real here it takes more skill to manage hp than it is to deal dmg just at this point in the game.
Comentários de Rioters
: > From what I have observed so far this season, Riot has followed a trend of nerfing and reworking champions I thought that one of the most common complains was about how Riot only buffs and not nerfs enough which leads the game into a powercreeped state.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eQiPKHXE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-16T00:37:13.234+0000) > > I thought that one of the most common complains was about how Riot only buffs and not nerfs enough which leads the game into a powercreeped state. Yeah this guy doesn't know anything I stopped reading after the first sentence because he was talking out of his ass.
Comentários de Rioters
Keiaga (NA)
: Anything can happen in low elo. Every other game where there's a troll on the team t hat doesn't lose would also be "proof" that trolls don't decide the game. Just move on.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=phpBAnAA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-08T02:57:55.504+0000) > > Anything can happen in low elo. Every other game where there's a troll on the team t hat doesn't lose would also be "proof" that trolls don't decide the game. > > Just move on. Yeah but we should have won. That gold lead we had was huge at the beginning. I hate that smurfs and trolls decide these games. It just punished people like me who want to play as a team.
Comentários de Rioters
: There are plenty of champions who scale with health though. {{champion:201}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:154}}
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iZn9Xq9e,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-09T10:43:47.439+0000) > > There are plenty of champions who scale with health though. > {{champion:201}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:154}} Are most of them unplayable? Yes hahaha Did a lot of them get dmg bufss to be somewhat relevant? Yesssss
Xphineas (NA)
: No, for one main reason 1) Riot wouldnt be able to RELIABLY detect multiple accounts. Lets say someone has a sister and they both play the champions at about a similar skill level on the same wifi/same computer. If riot removed ones ability to play ranked, that simply isnt fair.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YEBokcv1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-02T02:24:43.638+0000) > > No, for one main reason > 1) Riot wouldnt be able to RELIABLY detect multiple accounts. > Lets say someone has a sister and they both play the champions at about a similar skill level on the same wifi/same computer. If riot removed ones ability to play ranked, that simply isnt fair. This whole post is if they should should they do it.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Teh Song (NA)
: Teleport is good on everyone. The only time it's really reasonable to say someone shouldn't take tp is on a champ who gets around easy with something in their kit, like Shen.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEPrOEGA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-01T15:17:11.192+0000) > > Teleport is good on everyone. > The only time it's really reasonable to say someone shouldn't take tp is on a champ who gets around easy with something in their kit, like Shen. Heal is still better
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: It's been 2 years, maybe more, since lux, brand ,zyra and some other mages started being played on bot lane. ADJUST TO THE META ALREADY. No counterplay? Learn to side step. Champions that 100% of their damage can be denied by the move command need to hurt when they hit you. Seriously. Mages have so many counters in this meta it's ridiculous.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RjBXAE9x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T19:10:29.215+0000) > > It's been 2 years, maybe more, since lux, brand ,zyra and some other mages started being played on bot lane. > > ADJUST TO THE META ALREADY. > > No counterplay? > Learn to side step. > > Champions that 100% of their damage can be denied by the move command need to hurt when they hit you. > > Seriously. Mages have so many counters in this meta it's ridiculous. Thats a stupid lie. Brand has two point and clicks and one being his ult. Zyra has basically caityln range but deals ap autos. Lux can run aftershock and just use W on adc to escape almost all ganks. We can tell you are b4 and cant use your brain to understand kits. Spell theifs is the most abusable way of generating gold and dealing pointless poke fro its passive. Its broken along with mages items being cheap as fuck.
Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EnigmaticMachine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n1tdtsUT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T21:56:00.770+0000) > > I was showing abuse of the hyper ganking meta with a weak early game champ. In a normal game. No one cares about normals dude I literally play Sejuani mid with an 80% w/r in normals lol
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n1tdtsUT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T21:56:42.302+0000) > > In a normal game. > No one cares about normals dude I literally play Sejuani mid with an 80% w/r in normals lol The fact is you are playing an in meta jungler. Im playing shen and abused the camps xp bonuses and early game with a shen. a shen.
Pyrosan (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n1tdtsUT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T21:54:40.029+0000) > > Shen > Summoner's Rift > Normal (Draft Mode) > > Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode)Normal (Draft Mode) > > RIOT PLZ CHANGE THE JUNGLE META I WENT 4/3 ON SHEN JUNGLE UJQWHNJROPFOPASDGUSDRJIFSP-AF OMG I was showing abuse of the hyper ganking meta with a weak early game champ.
Comentários de Rioters
: >Akali and rumble have taken over top along with kennen. This is something that never happened. What are you talking about?
> [{quoted}](name=BlackKnightJack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wgnA9auH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T00:18:19.274+0000) > > This is something that never happened. What are you talking about? You are obviously low elo.
Comentários de Rioters
Jbels (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Jbels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tnUJTdEq,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T20:03:48.872+0000) > > Oh yeah, my bad. I just thought I would counter your shit argument with another shit argument. This is why you are still silver trash.
Jbels (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EnigmaticMachine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tnUJTdEq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-22T11:11:09.190+0000) > > You are a feeder I can tell. Dude your match history shows you going negative or extremely close to negative in a ton of your games, get out of here with that shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Jbels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tnUJTdEq,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T12:15:14.624+0000) > > Dude your match history shows you going negative or extremely close to negative in a ton of your games, get out of here with that shit. Then explain why my shen support sits at a KDA of 3.5. Thats no where close to negative playing as 1 a support and 2 a tank.
SSmotzer (NA)
: Okay, you know those things that are moving down every lane? Well keep one of those between you and Pyke, and if you see sharks, just walk away. If you know he is going to dash out of his invisibility, stay out of dash range. Plus, true damage will just obliterate him. he literally can't get more health, so anything that can just ignore his armor just melts him. So just kill the bastard.
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lpLRXgeg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-23T08:45:53.419+0000) > > Okay, you know those things that are moving down every lane? > > Well keep one of those between you and Pyke, and if you see sharks, just walk away. If you know he is going to dash out of his invisibility, stay out of dash range. > > Plus, true damage will just obliterate him. he literally can't get more health, so anything that can just ignore his armor just melts him. So just kill the bastard. How are you suppose to farm buddy?
xelaker (NA)
: the people that say things like this are the ones that go 3/9 and blame the jung
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tnUJTdEq,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-22T00:57:40.956+0000) > > the people that say things like this are the ones that go 3/9 and blame the jung Why do people like you not even read the full post? You are making a fool of yourself kid.
Jbels (NA)
: No, you don't need to win lane to win game. You do, however, need to not lose lane to win game.
> [{quoted}](name=Jbels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tnUJTdEq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-21T21:12:41.345+0000) > > No, you don't need to win lane to win game. You do, however, need to not lose lane to win game. You are a feeder I can tell.
Comentários de Rioters
: your response to people just build damage is to nerf health? wtf are smoking? this is ass backwards!
> [{quoted}](name=SquishySquish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wWF9nGgp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T04:56:41.660+0000) > > your response to people just build damage is to nerf health? wtf are smoking? this is ass backwards! To nerf everything across the board. Do you even read man?
Comentários de Rioters
: the issue then is that you just make it harder for people to catch up item wise to others who got ahead thus making the desire to ff at 15 more prevalent
> [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XkLdYKnz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T14:35:57.446+0000) > > the issue then is that you just make it harder for people to catch up item wise to others who got ahead > > thus making the desire to ff at 15 more prevalent Oh maybe because the game sucks.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Skill expression for Yuumi is actually hopping off and doing more than picking a ride..... It's knowing when to heal and when to not. Yuumi has significant skill expression.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AFXv5Ajy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-08T18:24:10.854+0000) > > Skill expression for Yuumi is actually hopping off and doing more than picking a ride..... It's knowing when to heal and when to not. > > Yuumi has significant skill expression. You are a joke right
: This is just a nitpick but shouldn't {{item:3022}} be listed for tanks aswell, I know it gives ad but {{item:3001}} gives a % magic damage increase aura and {{item:3748}} gives ad too. (you listed both for tanks aswell) Speaking of items that are good for tanks but give damage, {{item:3053}} is such a broken bruiser item, I tend to buy it on tanks rather than {{item:3193}} when I need anti burst. {{item:3193}} wont protect you from % max health damage, {{item:3053}} will, and it doesn't waste gold on crappy flat mr / armor that will get penetrated by {{item:3071}} , not to mention {{item:3053}} works even when there isn't 3 enemy champions nearby.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iV7sudiY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-08T03:09:56.139+0000) > > This is just a nitpick but shouldn't {{item:3022}} be listed for tanks aswell, I know it gives ad but {{item:3001}} gives a % magic damage increase aura and {{item:3748}} gives ad too. (you listed both for tanks aswell) > > Speaking of items that are good for tanks but give damage, {{item:3053}} is such a broken bruiser item, I tend to buy it on tanks rather than {{item:3193}} when I need anti burst. > > {{item:3193}} wont protect you from % max health damage, {{item:3053}} will, and it doesn't waste gold on crappy flat mr / armor that will get penetrated by {{item:3071}} , not to mention {{item:3053}} works even when there isn't 3 enemy champions nearby. Titanic is the only decent Item that helps with what tanks do. HP scale. Titanic is good for hp scaling dmg.
Exibir mais

EnigmaticMachine

Nível 84 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão