: Does anyone else do mana regen nami?
I swim when I play her, to make it as interactive as possible. Never leave the water, always in the river, and when you kill someone you say ***River Nami*** you also build full ap, and ignore this text because it's bad. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- but I play nami as a support, what do you play her as?
Stiffbee (NA)
: I really don't want to just ignore people, but I guess that's the answer playing this game. Thanks for the replies.
> [{quoted}](name=Stiffbee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wec7XqIq,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T21:07:09.714+0000) > > I really don't want to just ignore people, but I guess that's the answer playing this game. > > Thanks for the replies. Yeah, it's gotten that bad. Nice talking to you.
Dextars (EUNE)
: > except in this game it takes a little bit more effort than pressing a button and clicking on someone what's the difference between him killing you because of your mistakes and darius/yorick/renekton/most of the roster doing the same thing? > and he doesn't have to be trash tier to be fightable, huge difference he's already getting shit on by a myriad of champions that shouldn't be able to fight him at all (tanks, assassins, adcs, mages) don't get the last para
it's not because of your mistakes, but because he can ult uninterrupted, so it has very little if no counter play, and no one likes uninteractive champions. (cough, yuumi) and if he gets shit on by every champion type, he'd be trash tier, wouldn't he?
Stiffbee (NA)
: As you pointed out, it should be right to move on from those players. However I get those type of players every 1 out of 3 games. Its really hard to just ignore them. I just want to know if anything else then swearing was causing the chat restriction.
> [{quoted}](name=Stiffbee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wec7XqIq,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T21:00:59.609+0000) > > As you pointed out, it should be right to move on from those players. However I get those type of players every 1 out of 3 games. Its really hard to just ignore them. > > I just want to know if anything else then swearing was causing the chat restriction. Mute everyone when the game starts, so noone can start anything with you. I also don't know, but swearing probably played a role in your chat restriction.
: Yuumi is obscenely unfun to play against
She's so unfun because she makes the game a "focus the adc but get poked by the support and you can't dodge it because she can move her mouse toward you and hit you but you can't hit her"
: > [{quoted}](name=RyzeTheSmurfMage,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EucKbq0u,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T16:38:02.772+0000) > > Imagine Garen summoning the hammer to him like Cap did in Endgame with Mjolnir. It'd be awesome Garen, a hero? Please. He's little more than a mindless footsoldier. If anything, Sylas is much more worthy.
Sylas? a hero? Please. He's little more than a escaped convict. If anything, Azir is much more worthy.
: Should hard cc have high damage?
depends on a lot, like the strength of the champion, their health, the mana they'll spend on the cc, and the cooldown.
Dextars (EUNE)
: > he can press a button and usually come out on top. welcome to video games > and thats saying something about the champion, isn't it? because it's his condition not to be trash tier?
except in this game it takes a little bit more effort than pressing a button and clicking on someone. and he doesn't have to be trash tier to be fightable, huge difference. and if he *does* have to be trash tier for you to fight him, wouldn't that make him so much better than normal that'd you'd have to completely gut him to keep his ult how it is?
Trontie (EUW)
: Saying “gg / ff / go next / open” before 10 minutes
I don't think it should instantly ban you, but it does take down the morale of your team, so it's pretty bad. but inting is bannable, and should be banned.
Stiffbee (NA)
: English isn't my native language. I hope you understand that I can't organize it well.
> [{quoted}](name=Stiffbee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wec7XqIq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T20:46:10.392+0000) > > English isn't my native language. I hope you understand that I can't organize it well. I understand, just pointing out I didn't really catch most of what you said. but you shouldn't be toxic to another player, regardless of if he was to you first. mute him, report him, and then move on.
: Personality Profiling: Amumu Mains
: Are we not allowed to ask simple questions on posts?
I mean, it would be irrelevant to most conversations, but I don't think that's troll worthy. +1
: Unbalancable Akali
: Just me or is every game the same exact champions now?
thats why I always ban one of the champions I fought against last game in my lane, keeps it a little new.
Dextars (EUNE)
: you want to be able to 1v1 the worst teamfighter in the game?
not necessarily, but he can press a button and usually come out on top. and the fact that you said "want to be able to" says that I normally can't, and thats saying something about the champion, isn't it?
Stiffbee (NA)
: Cause of the chat restriction, How to fight heartless players
thats a word salad if i've ever seen one. can you make it a bit clearer? but in regards to the restriction as of itself, swearing is bad. also putting your words like *I did this and then he did this and then he died and oh did I tell you he died before this too? he died cause he got caught out in the jg this time, but last time he just died randomly, spontaneous combustion im pretty sure thats weird, right?* it's not as clear as *I did this and because I did this he did this and then he died for the first time, then he got caught out and died again, and that's weird.* sorry.
: Riot why are you putting newly level 30 players in their ranked promos in our ranked games?
: If Blitz had stealth and a Darius ult added to his kit, yeah, that'd be pretty strong. But if the stealth was added to his W in exchange for a longer CD, and if his pull had a much longer delay for maximum range, and if the Darius ult replaced his low-CD instant AoE silence, and if his targeted knockup was turned into an AoE skillshot, and if his automatic low-health shield were turned into a heal that required him to stay out of sight, and if all bonus health were converted to an offensive stat... maybe that would be fine.
Randcold (NA)
: Graves as an adc again
make pew pew man shoot more pow pows
Płuton (EUW)
: Can I get banned if my friends (all duo) report me for inting their/our game? (Normal game)
: I'm kinda getting annoyed that Riven's being left alone yet again.
She's not the *literal* devil of toplane, thats a skin teemo has. but yes, she's annoying
: Is there a good reason why someone spamming "?" isn't bannable?
Because one's a remark, one's an insult. And if you don't want toxicity, mute them. ?
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Why can girls wear male clothes without problems
oGlLionel (EUW)
: the fragility of the league community
People play the game and like what it is, insult that and they'll insult you. Like if you say ryze should just get deleted it's probably not going to bide well with people who play ryze, or if you say an item is skilless because you press a button. There's going to be someone with an opposing opinion, and if you can't take that then don't say yours. Negativity is something that is very difficult to remove in a competitive game, because not very many people like to be censored, and when you do something people don't like, they get mad, and when they voice their anger it'll make others mad, and so on. And people can still threaten each other, it's just that when you do it people aren't going to like it. People are more serious than "im gonna kill ya" and taking it lightly. and people are sensitive, it's in our nature.
: no it's skilless, admit it
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iTo8hnA9,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T20:05:56.399+0000) > > no it's skilless, admit it It's not. I think you forget that when you freeze a champion for 3 seconds you're also putting them in an even worse position, as well as losing a champion. Here's an example. Let's say your ADC gets hooked by an enemy blitzcrank and they zhonyas for 3 seconds, in a teamfight, that takes away a champion (4v5 now, btw) and it also takes away all of the damage they can deal. And if they just get picked and zhonya, they don't move. In actuality, it's a decently skillful item if you use it correctly, like using it in a 1v1 to get your cooldowns back. and if you think it's a bad item, what would you change to make it balanced?
: nah man...simple solution *just rework him again*
> [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=94wqGI3u,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-23T19:20:22.785+0000) > > nah man...simple solution > > *just rework him again* this.
: In all my years of frusteration and enduring aids in the top lane, NOTHING compares to Tahm Kench.
*licks agressively* {{champion:223}} ***slurp*** (tahm is so horrible to fight though, ik what you mean)
: For the love of God Riot, please just revert this Ryze rework.
It sucks that they reworked ryze for the 4th time now, I think?
: because u can't dodge an ability or not misposition to save your life so u rely on invulnearability to stay alive so skilled
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iTo8hnA9,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T19:54:23.994+0000) > > because u can't dodge an ability or not misposition to save your life so u rely on invulnearability to stay alive so skilled It's an item you spend 2,900 gold on that will severely weaken you early. It's fair to press a key and survive for 3 seconds when you're effectively just dodging anyways. *omg so skilled he farmed cs so he'd have a chance of surviving assassins and burst! woah!! scaling!!!*
: trynda is a problem and should be gutted like panth.
He's just super annoying because he can press R to win any 1v1 if there isn't cc stopping him after he ults
: i have a feeling u are thirsty for upvotes and are abusing the item but i am too lazy to check
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iTo8hnA9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T19:47:35.655+0000) > > i have a feeling u are thirsty for upvotes and are abusing the item but i am too lazy to check And your response proves my point. You're mad, most likely because you lost. And how can I abuse a counter to assassins? I wonder. {{item:3157}}
: item for bad players who can't dodge shit
I have a feeling you lost a game, but i'm too lazy to check
: > [{quoted}](name=EthreainAmbusher,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nFqGz1ch,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-22T02:44:23.796+0000) > > still intended Stuff like Zed's mark or Urgot's execution should definitely not be intended to happen. Mordekaiser teleports himself in another realm, everything that is already attached to him should go with him. It makes no sense that this stuff disappears.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nFqGz1ch,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T07:25:30.884+0000) > > Stuff like Zed's mark or Urgot's execution should definitely not be intended to happen. > Mordekaiser teleports himself in another realm, everything that is already attached to him should go with him. It makes no sense that this stuff disappears. except if you left the rift with an urgot R on you, he can't activate it because the person isn't technically in the world anymore. it's like if you stabbed a person and they teleport away, you cant take the knife out because they aren't there anymore, if that makes more sense.
: I feel left out again
you feel left out? want me to get my riot friends to give you a two week vacation? jk man, much love <33
Neriticc (EUW)
: Buff Trundle
Isn't trundle like, a ball of muscle already? {{champion:48}} tell me that thing doesn't have like, at least 300 pounds under his belt
Akrid415 (NA)
: How is Mord busted?
*jumps on you* caw caw. {{champion:268}}
: Yasuo counter mordekais HARD.
who would've thought a duelist has a chance against a juggernaut? (also fiora's a good pick I think, not sure)
: Do you take kindly to treats?
: Yeah morde's ult essentially brings you to a different map. I'm not sure about zed ult's 2nd thing not working though...
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nFqGz1ch,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-22T02:42:10.505+0000) > > Yeah morde's ult essentially brings you to a different map. > I'm not sure about zed ult's 2nd thing not working though... still intended
: 2019 AND NO HUD CUSTOMIZATION
you can move some things like the champions above your map, but not much.
: Am I wrong though? You're going to meet rude people online; it's inevitable. If you can't handle it without ruining everyone else's experience in the process you're better off pursuing another hobby.
: Sounds like you're not mature enough to play online video games.
d0riyah (NA)
: An idea for Morde balancing
: Before I buy the dunkmaster darius skin
: Did anyone ask for karma buffs?
Not trying to be annoying but like, would you rather fight a lux or a karma? *scared azir noises*
Pyrosan (NA)
: There's a lot of tension in the air right now so let's play a little game, design your own champion!
{{champion:55}} Passive {{champion:11}} Q - get in and dodge everything {{champion:19}} W - helps you get in + see who's low {{champion:101}} E - stuns. {{champion:268}} R disengage, can use Q + E + R to shove people into team Melee, we'll call him Kywxa (Kah-wis-a)/(kuh wizz uh) He's a diver with a lot of spam. Slap a {{item:3161}} on him and he's the worst person to fight.
Spotty (NA)
: Can I Allow My Friend To Go On My Account To Boost It?
Not allowed, but you asking exposed yourself! shh next time buddy better to ask though, so, at least you did that. (it's also better to be the good player in a bad elo than a bad player in a good elo, it'll drop no matter what atp)
: https://img.pngio.com/park-bench-png-hd-png-mart-bench-png-2576_1932.png
: > [{quoted}](name=EthreainAmbusher,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AvnREigr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:20:54.446+0000) > > can we just say > 25% > free > magic > pen? At max level (around 13) you get those stats when you max it second. By the way any thoughts on Darius' 35% "free" armor pen?
> [{quoted}](name=Politur grime,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AvnREigr,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-14T05:44:39.771+0000) > > At max level (around 13) you get those stats when you max it second. > > By the way any thoughts on Darius' 35% "free" armor pen? In the same regard to Mordekaiser I'd still rather him have items than just have it in his kit.
Exibir mais

EthreainAmbusher

Nível 124 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão