Comentários de Rioters
: Honest question: What would Riot have to do to make you quit playing League?
I agree to every thing. Love the game, ( community can use some work) But towers need a overhaul I get riot wants to make the games faster pace but come on Tower damage needs to be more punishing. It's been said for ever. how do you add a Rune that Does Increased damage to towers which i must say was a great idea! but not buff the towers damage, to compensate for this
: Do People Actually Like Program Skins?
Only one i liked was the program Nami.. never was to fond of the others leblanc has to many other skins that are better then program, Soraka has her dawn skin and star guardian. Lissandra ( i hate every skin for her honestly think she needs a Visual overhaul like Soraka got ) and Camille, she has her Coven skin
: Give Yasuo's tornado a long CD
Honestly i can care less about his tornado my one complain about yasou .. is the fact he can dash around and keep that god dang Wind wall / shield up.. like seriously if you want to nerf Yasou.. Make his Wind Wall use the resource that he builds up for his shield..
: You aren’t allowed to have a bad game in league of legends
I wouldn't say that you can't have a bad game. The issue i see is the bickering that happens due to a bad game. Every one knows the community is Toxic we get it. So if you have a bad game ignore it and just try to learn and improve. Where it dies is when some one having a bad game Starts to argue rage and then explodes flaming his flamers. Also having a bad game is ok.. Having 5 bad games in a row.. when people can actualy see your after game content is another.
: Would this be considered inting?
ment to be a fun game mode. Player plays for fun other players want them reported for playing for fun. Sounds about right for league.
: How to Turn Losses into Wins: Don't Mentally Throw.
I just mute my team and play on. all team chat and all chat do is add stress and cause losses which is why I never use them and always mute both
: How are you supposed to climb ranked?
Comentários de Rioters
: even after the buffs trundle is still dog shit extreme d tier
well Trundle just has no engage.. really it.. I mean he gets a movement speed boost but so does like.. EVERy one..
: Duo votes should be counted as one
Honestly have to agree.. I mean Scotts has a point if youre a duo and you're winning then and the rest of your team is trolling ok.. but thats not very common most common is a duo queue troll team running it down their lanes.. saying" chill dude we play for fun"
: It's my jobs to put wards down. It's your job to carry me.
If you're trying to say this is the basis of how supports think youre wrong.. God knows there are plenty of games i've had to carry as a support due to my adc failing or just flat out afking
: Honestly, this game is a fucking joke
I can't agree. Honestly the Game is fun, And the champions are great to play. My biggiest issue is just the community you're right there area lot of trolls out there, but there isn't any thing riot can do to fix it. The game is a F2P game, accounts are made by makign a infinite mount of Gmail / hotmail accounts and just playing. its not like the old days when you needed Quints or actually had to farm lvls to even think of participating in ranked. Instead now Bots roam free in 3v3 and Arams Pumping out lvl 30 accounts to be sold for 5 dollars a account, so that people can just spam troll these accounts with no worries to their mains. the Seasonal rewards are pretty much Paid for. But really the onnly way riot can fix this is by putting some type of Authentication for accounts to be allowed to play ranked, but riot wont do that because they know it will kill their Player base. The line of " Not every one owns a phone" like seriously ? its 2020.. I know 10 year olds with Iphone 7 and 8's
: Remember when the majority of boards users were gushing about how balanced Sett was?
I'm more shocked that you are surprised by this.. Every new champion that comes out that is OP/ Busted is op and abused and the masses say they are fine. why? CAUSE NO ONE WANTS THEIR FREE LP TAKEN AWAY its the same concept when Xin XHAO was released and was able to 1v5 entire teams, and people cried " Just build thorn mail " he's balanced then 4 days later riot had to hot fix it.
: Tips and Tricks to Help Keep Your Cool
or use the master tip / trick.. Mute Every one, put some music on and just do your thang.
Mihalikb (EUW)
: Akali has hit 100% ban rate in pro games
pretty sure.. They are getting her with some big nerfs next patch..
Waroxin (EUW)
: Perma Banned
They won't i've seen this a few times now Where people think they were innocent after having their games troll issue is the same each time you control your actions and riot will stick by that.. no chances given besides the " its a free game so try again with a fresh start"
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: So... why exactly does your OP make no mention of them feeding together? Look, it's simple, let me highlight the parts that are not against the rules that you accuse this player of: >Duo queued with their Friend who was being super toxic. >IF you duo queue with a friend and take the time to Both have the same name >one friend being a tard. >one being super racist while the other isn't >she had a Chat restriction [which on top of that is just an assumption]
Because in the origional post, i posted before I did further research which was stated in my second post. Now i will admit that it is hard to prove this with out Throwing out the names of the players so i will just throw my hands up and accept defeat cause with out breaking the rules and calling out these players its just hard to prove this point with out pulling out their entire game historys and digging and throwing out account names.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=F1uttershy2075,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HHHhKHvG,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-29T04:00:51.729+0000) > > not really cause you just won my case for me. > > Your saying that His friend is innocent, for not reporting it. which i agree but the act in whats happening isn't a simply oh my friend is trolling i'm going to laugh and behave so i don't get in trouble. > > no, this is a duo queue who on becomes toxic, racist and int feeds, Trolling teams. While his other friend turns and reports Those who rage or get upset at their friend for trolling. in a Sense he is an accomplice to this crime. > > as for your point of " No Civilized country Punishes people for the things other's do?" > Umm > > And that is where you are wrong good person. Punishments happen to people who have no part in a crime or action. > If a Person Drives your Car and wrecks your car for example. Your insurance is the one that has to pay for the accident / crime. It doesn't matter if some one took your keys and drove your car, the fact that your car was in the accident means you have to pay for it. > > Its the same with a Bar for example as well, If a Customer gets drunk and goes out and kills some one in a drunken Accident, You're responsible for this person because you served him alcohol > > if a kid breaks into your house steals your gun and goes and shoots up some place. You get punished, Because its your gun yea the kid broke into your house and broken into your cabinet and stole your gun, but still again you get punished because in some way the weapon was not locked up properly and used in a crime and you can lose your right to have weapons. > > If Some kid pushes another kid and they trip and they slip on Ice on the side walk infront of your house.. you can be held accountable and punished for that Where the heck do you live where the laws work like this? The only thing you have correct is that if you let someone drive you car and they wreck it, your insurance pays because insurance follows the vehicle. It is part of the contract that the insurance company signs with you. Everything else here is poppycock. It doesn't work that way.
Many States have what is known as a Dram Shop Law and the Gun laws have been seen in many school shootings where the child or person takes the gun from a family member or neighbor and used in a crime and the family member and or neighbor is partially held responsible. as for the ice one, Thats commonly seen in property Responsibility when you own property.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=F1uttershy2075,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HHHhKHvG,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-29T03:14:29.166+0000) > > Its like in life It is? Wonderful. Then this debate can end right now because no civilized country punishes people for the things others do. Even in your example, the **actual** reason the friend will get in trouble is that he witnessed a crime and didn't report it. Make that friend a family member and he will 100% not get in trouble, so long as they cannot prove that he was an accomplice to the crime in one way or another. [Edit: Upon researching, in my country it wouldn't even be criminal not to report the crime unless it belongs to a couple of extreme crimes, **and** only if you knew it at a time where it could still be prevented. So, a friend vandalizing something, and you watching? Perfectly legal - at least in some countries.] In this case however, in either situation it wouldn't matter, since the crimes of the toxic player are clearly so outrageous that you can be pretty much certain that **somebody** is reporting them, meaning the non-toxic player's report is not really required since the number of reports is irrelevant. So, do you want to continue to spit in the face of one of the most fundamental principles of modern justice, or can you accept that the "choice to be around a person who does this" is not an offense by itself? I mean, you are literally advocating for collective punishment here.
not really cause you just won my case for me. Your saying that His friend is innocent, for not reporting it. which i agree but the act in whats happening isn't a simply oh my friend is trolling i'm going to laugh and behave so i don't get in trouble. no, this is a duo queue who on becomes toxic, racist and int feeds, Trolling teams. While his other friend turns and reports Those who rage or get upset at their friend for trolling. in a Sense he is an accomplice to this crime. as for your point of " No Civilized country Punishes people for the things other's do?" Umm And that is where you are wrong good person. Punishments happen to people who have no part in a crime or action. If a Person Drives your Car and wrecks your car for example. Your insurance is the one that has to pay for the accident / crime. It doesn't matter if some one took your keys and drove your car, the fact that your car was in the accident means you have to pay for it. Its the same with a Bar for example as well, If a Customer gets drunk and goes out and kills some one in a drunken Accident, You're responsible for this person because you served him alcohol if a kid breaks into your house steals your gun and goes and shoots up some place. You get punished, Because its your gun yea the kid broke into your house and broken into your cabinet and stole your gun, but still again you get punished because in some way the weapon was not locked up properly and used in a crime and you can lose your right to have weapons. If Some kid pushes another kid and they trip and they slip on Ice on the side walk infront of your house.. you can be held accountable and punished for that
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: **WHAT** isn't a one time thing? Playing with a toxic player is not against the rules. It doesn't have to be a one time thing. You can do it all the time. Not being punished for something others do should be a pretty simple concept.
Is and isn't Its like in life , If you're friends with a trouble maker who vandalizes yet you do nothing, but sit back and laugh and watch as your friend does it, at some point you're both going to get caught and when you do both will get in trouble. It doesn't matter if you did nothing about it. The issue is That you Made the choice to be around a person who does this. And seeing how its been like this for well over 10 games where both int feed or one acts good and the other does it means that both should get punished.. no one forces you or makes you duo queue with some one who is super toxic and what not.. you yourself make that choice, in this point all youre doing is enabling your friend to continue to do these destructive things for kicks at some point you have to make the choice of .. " yea i don't want to get in trouble too, i'm done "
: Duo queued with their Friend who was being super toxic. Looking at their previous games, you can even check out my history to see it. The players will duo queue and in some games int feed together. In this game.. IF you duo queue with a friend and take the time to Both have the same name, and you have in the past both been seen int feeding games together then its obvious this wasn't a one time thing of, one friend being a tard. No this was obvious with past experiences that this was a duo queue that purposely trolls accounts as a pair. one being super racist while the other isn't In fact it could be that the reason Kat in this case was quiet was cause she had a Chat restriction while the other went FARRRRR above a chat restriction.
As a update it looks like the one who was Racist just got a chat restriction cause he just played another game.. with his duo queue friend and once again This person Int fed all game long. Both should be punished cause as stated its obvious this isn't a one time thing both are aware of what his friend is doing.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: So... what exactly did the one who was civil do to deserve a report, let alone punishment?
Duo queued with their Friend who was being super toxic. Looking at their previous games, you can even check out my history to see it. The players will duo queue and in some games int feed together. In this game.. IF you duo queue with a friend and take the time to Both have the same name, and you have in the past both been seen int feeding games together then its obvious this wasn't a one time thing of, one friend being a tard. No this was obvious with past experiences that this was a duo queue that purposely trolls accounts as a pair. one being super racist while the other isn't In fact it could be that the reason Kat in this case was quiet was cause she had a Chat restriction while the other went FARRRRR above a chat restriction.
: Can I not lose LP for being forced to dodge this shit?
Riot does need to change up their system due to players like this.. Maybe make it so if a player is confirmed for being toxic or trolling, Then reports and LP can be reverted.. if you show screen shots to plead your case. I feel bad and thankful a person dodge a game i set up cause we had a duo queue Troll fest then the following game the duo queue trolls were put on the enemy team, where they cost the team 17-20 points of lost LP while one spammed hate, racism, and int fed all game long. wish if this happened riot had some means or restoring Lp and what not or at least half of it.. if people were confirmed and punished for being toxic during those games.
: Riot's ban system is horrible
Comentários de Rioters
: lol but garen was strong for a patch or two and people were losing their minds
right because Garen had a Rework. Riot always over buffs people after a rework to get players to buy them with RP and their skins. do we remember swain?
Nea104 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1JdOkibh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-25T15:53:01.668+0000) > > Meanwhile: > - [Sett is the most balanced champion on release since forever](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/E5vVALQ3-sett-is-the-most-balanced-champion-on-release-since-forever) > - [Sett's actually making me enjoy league again after a year and a half](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/apRimAPN-setts-actually-making-me-enjoy-league-again-after-a-year-and-a-half) > - [Sett, is the best champ in the game](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/yqGbAtmT-sett-is-the-best-champ-in-the-game) > > Some people never learn :D And this company relies on them, sadly. Glad that now more people are aware of this further failure in balancing ;) So, just as a recap, their latest releases: {{champion:875}} : **55%** WR after **a couple of weeks**. {{champion:523}} : supposed to be "the **hardest** champion to play in LoL"; ended up being just a smashing-buttons broken **joke**. {{champion:235}} : an "innovative" **support**; warnings about another "Pyke 2.0" weren't listen; now she's better as ADC, strong in lane and scaling. Enjoy S10 :D
Umm Senna Is fine. whats wrong with a support also playing a different role? Pykes issue is the amount of gold he generates his kit is fine, but the fact he Generates a obscene amount of gold riot should have taken the time to nerf riots gold production not his hp and survive. Senna is perfectly fine where she is, a Support should be able to adc as well.. nothing different then a Support. Going into mid. God knows how many times i was sick of seeing Support annie. Blowing me up in lane or the days of Support Malz
: LMAO Sett
Its not his kit. Honestly its the numbers. Yes his kit needs tweeking on numbers. But guess what? Sett came out on a batch with a new skin line. came out on 10.1 first batch of the season, and like all new champions that come out or get reworked with a new skin.. They are over tweeked, riot will tweek his numbers back when the next skin line launches and the Mecha kingdom ones go out of style.
Abandon (OCE)
: Look at all these Sett abusers trying to justify their champion is balanced currently, lol.
: Am I supposed to get a permanent ban only after 1 warning??
if i had to guess this wasn't your "first time" you've probably just gotten out of your 2 week suspension and got popped again for being toxic. unfortunately that last pop is a straight you fuck up once you're gone.
: Riots game designers love to release broken champions nowadays and i agree with you, i´ve been thinking about quitting league after playing since 2013. Its never been worse EVER. Their balancing team cant balance, and the new champions/reworks are just atrocious. Upvoted.
meh i feel they have done a great job balancing but will agree the meta gets old seeing the same champs but thats not to bad. really the game itself is fun and i enjoy it. The really only kicker for me in this game is the community. but thats a different story.
Garson211 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=F1uttershy2075,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OY8dvTH7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-26T18:34:18.703+0000) > > Most people who complain about champions Being OP are lower elo players who refuse to Counter pick. They want to pick their one Favorite champion and play it and only it. That is one thing i hate about Pro's and Proguide viewers is they are taught to HARD pick on champ and only pick that champ.. > > One aspect of this game is Learning how to counter pick and counter play your weakness > O yea coz counter pick meta is so healthy and fun to play...this is one of the worst thing in game. Peoples SHOULD be able to play theirs favorite champs no matter what and not be forced to counter pick and blind follow meta picks. Games are for fun, lol comunity is 90% in gold and lower and forcing them to play this "fake competitive" is so stupid. I hope Riot one day will understand that happy casual player = $$$ not 0,001% pro players that doesnt even buy skins. ATM all casual players are rape by them when balance not existance and this GREAT DMG meta is a thing.
Your right Games are for fun, But ranked games are competitive. Thus is the entire nature of a Ranked system. and casual players do have fun and play the game normally , thats why riot has other modes of playing. the ones who usually complain are those who are ranked farmers stuck in bronze and silver raging cause they watched a proguide video and now think they are gold tier and its every one else and their mothers fault for why they can't climb out of a rank. As for Fake Competitive i will agree with you there, but riot can't really stop the issue with a game thats 100% free to play and any one and every one can play ranked.. Unfortunately its gotten to the point of botting and smurfing that people can pay for ranks.. nothing really riot can do to stop that besides having players actually start registering accounts to phone numbers and what not but then alot of people wont do that. And those of you who say " not every one owns a phone" seriously -.- what year is this? this was true back in 2000 but shit since 2015 every damn kid who's 10 and older has a cell phone now.
LovroZelje (EUNE)
: leavear buster glitch(TEAMATE LEAVED) AND I GOT BANNED (I DIDN'T EVEN AFK)
if you got banned then that means you probably hit past your 1 week ban in game ane were on your last warning and raged about annie needing to be reported if i had to guess you spammed it all game long about how she needs to be banned and got you banned.. infact why not post your chat log which is on your report card you would have gotten for being banned.
Bultz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=F1uttershy2075,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Od8cqJV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-26T18:22:58.738+0000) > > in other words you were looking for another Currently Broken EAsy to climb with Mele to lane champion you can abuse for LP till riot decides they have earned enough money and nerf him? lmaoooo go climb past silver just playing Sett and then come back here to talk lol
> [{quoted}](name=Bultz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Od8cqJV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-26T18:49:52.817+0000) > > lmaoooo go climb past silver just playing Sett and then come back here to talk lol Did last season and doing it this season .
: Balance PLEASE!!
Most people who complain about champions Being OP are lower elo players who refuse to Counter pick. They want to pick their one Favorite champion and play it and only it. That is one thing i hate about Pro's and Proguide viewers is they are taught to HARD pick on champ and only pick that champ.. One aspect of this game is Learning how to counter pick and counter play your weakness YI is a issue, but only in low Elo where people refuse to pick or build to stop him, there is no patience either. I remember a game where i was jungle amumu vs a yi and he was out of control But after Telling my team to just STAY near me for the umpteenth time.. They finally did and guess what as soon as he dropped out of Alpha Ulted and team blew him up and we aced the enemy winning the match. When normally as soon as he would alpha people would run and get picked off one at a time. nocturne is just flat out annoying due to his Global Black out, honestly he trumps teams that refuse to take a CS like yi when you see him pop on you just blow the CS on him.. in most cases he's going to fly at you with his shield up so just blow a quick ability then Cs him.. the main issue with him is he's great at picking off roamers. IF he has fear Get a QSS or merc treds. Sett - he's new and over tuned.. honestly easiest way to counter him is take a kiting champ he has to get on you to kill you, Heck a Morg, annie, and a few other burst champions can 100-0 him and stay at a safe distance where you pick him off to death. Jhin , Senna Darius, Akali, Vi, Leona Naut They are all fine.. if youre dying to them you're dying due to your play style, or poor picks.
: yeah lets just ignore the fact that leona support + any ADC means if you step out of line even an inch you get blown the fuck up with no chance to escape. Her damage isn't a problem when she's alone, when you combine that with her CC and a carry she is cancer. I mean, frankly I'd rather just lower damage in the game for every champion by at least 20%, at which point leona probably won't be such a hard stop for people because then the combined damage isn't enough to just instantly 100 to 0 people at level 2.
Yea But Leona is a all in Engage. If your adc doesn't follow up, or you have a counter support for her.. then she is pretty much a Poke target. Usually if i see a leona i take a Nami, or a soraka. IF i wanna play agressive vs a leona I take morg Blitz Shes not hard to counter at all and unless your team has no concept of how to work as a team then yea she can be a bit oppressive.
Bultz (NA)
: I actually like playing SR again because of Sett
in other words you were looking for another Currently Broken EAsy to climb with Mele to lane champion you can abuse for LP till riot decides they have earned enough money and nerf him?
Frizzê (NA)
: Sett IS NOT broken
He's Broken in the Aspect of Sustain / Damage mitigation. In much the same way as old Volibear life regen a Sett can easily regain a large portion of his hp with exceptionally quick auto attacks / his Q. His Shield which can in some cases cover 80% of his hp bar while also being hugely regenerated by the life steal and or a healer on his team or his Q make him extremely hard to counter pick against. But Thats also a issue with life steal because most items that counter that niche, are expensive, by default except executioners blade and thorn mail which both take gold but are countered easily by his own sustain / shield. He is at this point OP. Granted riot does need to nerf his numbers slightly this will allow him to be more balanced out but right now with his current kit he's basically a Bruiser master Yi. Is shut down able but Steam rolls extremely hard and is a low Elo Pub Stomper OP so i guess in short it honestly depends where you are in the ranking. HIgher ranks hes not that big of a issue if some one gets him but in lower ranks he's a unstoppable monster.
: Which champions are actually good at multiple roles?
{{champion:25}} She can be played Top, Mid, Support, Adc, and Jungle ( if you are in lower elo) Tops shes great at easy gank set ups and her clear is great to split push and keep people under towers for ganks. Mid she is able to mitigate a lot of ap damage and her push is insane. She is also great at moving up and down getting skuttles and out of the river sudden ganks. Adc After she gets pool two she is able to out farm most adc's and bully her lane as a support her Q is just terrific at saving your adc and also setting up kills. as a jungler - hmm her initial clear is slow but after you get pool lvl 2.. then her clear is just terrific, and her objective control is pretty solid on dragons and skuttles.
: Getting muted in a video game is not a civil rights violation
probably banned, Honestly i have mixed emotions on this but its what ever..
SammyYi (NA)
: Can you say this?
It bypasses the system till riot adds in a Filter to include it. in those situations just report the player.. explain to them why you reported and soon or later they will add the filter. its kinda lame because people will purposely miss spell rants and taunts
: Heimerdinger, period. There's annoying champions that make you ask "why CAN they do that?!," but Heimerdinger's whole concept is flawed. He lives and dies by his turrets, so he also thrives and feasts by his turrets. If he has turrets, you suffer. If he has no turrets, he suffers. The big thing to note here is that his turrets aren't like Illaoi's spirit grab or Lux's snare. It's not something to hit or miss, it's something for your KIT or STATS -not you- to answer.
Honestly he isn't hard to nerf.. 1. If hiemer dies his turrets should insta die, the fact they can stay alive and keep shooting you and kill you is kinda silly. 2. They need to speed up the Dis engage of the towers. if he teleports off or leaves lane they shouldn't keep getting him gold while he's not near them. other then that his kit is pretty valid just sucks when you blow him up and you get shredded by towers that are skill shooting you while their owner is already dead.
: the instant gratification you're looking for will never happen, best to change your expectations the game has 10's of millions of players, all submitting thousands upon thousands of "int'ing" reports every single day expecting someone to be punished the minute after you push report is just unrealistic
I mean char has a point.. no point in Trying to thrive on it. BUT.. i do agree there should be a instant or quicker way of punishing int feeders. it isn't fair that people int feed then go on into 4-5 other games doing it again or trolling more before any thing is even down about it. but as char stated there are millions of games going on soo its hard to expect that kinda stuff instantly
: Why are ranged champs being allowed top and mages allowed to be supports but not supports mid?
Umm Karma used to be able to go mid and top - But she became broken as hell and got nerfed.. Lulu.. used to be a top lane but then every one and their mother got some form of gap closer and Anti CC soo she kinda became useless in all positions. Morg is still used in top, mid and Bot lane no idea what you are talking about there.. as for last 4.. Naut is still used in top lane and some times jungle though he is broken in bot lane. Blitz is usually banned because his grab is still BS since his fix. Leona had a brief moment of being top lane.. But her inability to even proc her own passive just locks her bot lane.
bakablo3 (NA)
: please have only solo ranked. Duo unstabalize the game big time
People have been preaching this for ALONG time.. Riot will never do it.. they want people to be able to play with friends.. Which makes no sense when there is a flex queue. i think one person had preached for days stating.. make solo queue strictly solo and migrate duo and what not to flex and riot pretty much did nothing.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Alpha TF. Edit. As not all yall seem to know the kit. Gold card was an AOE stun. Same damage and same aoe as Red. his E was a global TP requiring no targets on a 30 second cd. R was global vision and slow. Also removed the cast time on E. .. Global range flash. good times? Passive was global crit for everybody on team.
Wanna go that route i'd say Initial Xin xhao. E - > Q instead Death EVERY TIME. i remember when he could jump into 1v5's in summoners rift and just 1v5 the entire team and divided the player base with NERF!!!! and Thorn Mail!!
: Trolls/ afk/ feeders/ boosters
nothing you can really do. Right now i would recommend maybe taking week off letting the trolls die off. Right now people are playing their troll accounts as they figure out the process of the game. it sucks, but it happens was gold my self last season and right now just struggling to stay in bronze 4. so i know the feels
: > [{quoted}](name=Pombagira,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M654UaR7,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-01-24T01:29:37.618+0000) > > {{champion:555}} Hell yeah thank you for posting.
can't agree. with that i think his design was great i think riot just isn't balancing him properly. They should be making his gold share like kalista's spear he picks who the share goes to and at each lvl of his ult he can share to more people.. Every thing about his kit is fine they just need to kinda mitigate the amount of gold he generates instead of his survivalist
: Worst designed champion?
{{champion:523}} - Lets throw Every ADC Ability into this champion and see how that goes. What can go wrong?
Exibir mais

F1uttershy2075

Nível 99 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão