Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: My client crashed and I lost LP
AGAIN RIOT LOGGED ME OUT OF A DAMN GAME THAT I WON BY TAKING THREE TOWERS MY CLIENT CRASHED AGAIN AND THEN AT THE END I LOST 21 LP. LIKE WTF
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
PsychoWhite (EUNE)
: How long will the pro-play overbuffing continue?
well I miss the old taric he was broken now he's not :(
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I want a change to inifinty edge I feel like the adc's are to weak rn
Adc's were actually really good with infinity edge and the old essence reaver in my personal opinion they need a buff maybe some new items or something.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Evelynn is a succubus type character-- regardless of motivation. You can't just say that because she's 'faking it' that she doesn't fit the role. She causes others to lust for her by appearing as a beautiful woman, that's pretty much the definition of succubus, my dude. Plus there are plenty of other alluring femme fatale type characters, Ahri and Miss Fortune being super noticeable examples. I think League is covered in the 'hot but deadly' chick department. I'd like to see something new.
Then why can't evelyn have a queen of succubus skin?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: My wifi connection keeps going out ! im not quitting on pupose riot!!
Yeah mine went out twice on ranked and it gave me problems too I mean it's tough on my i'm only b4 but I might be pushed back to b5 if I keep losing games do to my internet connection...
: Banning Teammate's Champs
I think they need to fix this some people love to troll but it's not fine to ban there champ no matter what lane they are if they're going to feed so be it. It's a game you want to play what you want to play now I would advise that Riot consider this because I can see this from two different perspectives. Freedom to ban who ever you want is an awesome decision even banning troll champions your teammate may pick, but on the other hand the teammate might actually be good at his said champ and that means he could carry and that that ban your teammate made might cost you and your team the whole game. So Riot please review this and consider some things that this guy or gal could do to avoid or stop teammates from banning this guy/gals champion
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
KoKoboto (NA)
: For sure but I wouldn't go full tank. When learning how to play Riven I think it helps a lot to go for a tankier build so that you can practice combos more without worrying about being instantly blown up. When I play Riven I build: {{item:3071}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3158}} (someones switch some tank items around) You do enough damage with just 2 items because damage is ridiculous and you're more beefy. I even go further by going Resolve 2-1-1-1 Domination 3-X-1 Riven needs AD to scale so going for a complete tank build is probably not too great.
That's a good build might use that. Ty.
Comentários de Rioters
: Is Tank Riven a good idea?
I want to learn Riven bad I might try tank or bruiser on bots until I figure out what I want to do with Riven.
: I'm back and I have a suggestion
Nope I want to be a good leaguer and I'm just making some suggestions. I have no clue about what the new meta as far as runes go I've been gone for 8 months and I've become a prophet of Synfia my Godess. She wants at least Oct tech in the game and I do too. I want to join Riot games too I'm being serious.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Understanding How to play Riven
The fast combo is aa q aa q aa q. Flash R usually works when they are low. With the new runes I have a build that may work it's not really meta but it's on the front of the riven builds Tank Riven. E works well on tank riven as does w, but getting kills is harder on Tank Riven because you're building tank and you want to be a good engaged as a tank than an assassin. Tanks should always engage first and defend assassin. So either pick tank riven bruiser or assassin. A basic combo would be as tank would be w r e aaq aaq aaq r. As assassin basic combo would be aaq aaq aaq e w hydra r flash r. Practice on bots and study pro players. I'm still a b5 so I can't say much. Flash r is good for kills tho. Take to on riven because it's better than ignite on riven. Practice w hydra r r on bots along with fast combo. If you go tank engage and defend assassins. If you go bruiser then attack adcs and defend adcs. If you go assassin stay near your tank and go in on low targets. If you die early use tp and play safe until jg comes. If you get first kill tp somewhere and get additional free kill IF you can.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Biggest Mistake Ever League Ban Garen or Get Rekt
ok I was taking a chance to see if it worked. However. You can still go cleaver boots of swiftness deadman. Titanic Hydra Garen
Comentários de Rioters
: I go hybrid. I build one bf sword. get attack speed for one thousand gold. some boots. if I finish. I get two ad items and as item gradually. I use that instead
but you definitely want shiv and rapid fire cannon
: i like how you state you dont use this in game, but you're advising other people to troll with it.
I go hybrid. I build one bf sword. get attack speed for one thousand gold. some boots. if I finish. I get two ad items and as item gradually. I use that instead
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: AP Ashe not a problem
if u don't have ad then u can't play ashe but if you have it with the ap then you can and your ult does 900 damage while your q can reach to 300 and you have armor pen I think. So basically if you do this your ap is calculated after an ability is used which is 75% of your ad trinity has the affect but with ad so basically you do double damage so your really doing ap in your autos and ulting when u can
Exibir mais

FLowerofLife888

Nível 214 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão