: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k4k0N5q5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-08T17:42:12.379+0000) > > Oof, that's second stupid suggestion today, can we make it three? > > In your last post about same change, you said 2 secs silence, what ad ratios are we talking about, just so I can make idea about how delusional can one be. > > Edit: I though you wanted to add this on top of the old one, which is her main source of dmg, reading skills out. Still not sure why? Why should I be silenced just by aas? He is a troll. Just read his comments.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k4k0N5q5,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-08T17:54:32.417+0000) > > He is a troll. > Just read his comments. I reported you for inappropriate name
: > [{quoted}](name=1 516 735 3508,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k4k0N5q5,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T00:32:13.609+0000) > > If you don't understand why the change makes sense then reread the thread, and if that doesn't help you, come back when you're better. I have read the thread three times trying to understand why. I think even if I got up to masters I would still be confused. You don’t have to be a challenger player to look at that change and go “huh?” Not to mention rank doesn’t equal understanding 100% but that’s a whole other topic. Basically rank <= knowledge
> [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k4k0N5q5,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-09T02:14:45.162+0000) > > Neither of the two. And I don’t think I have been fussing about it. Ive talked about a change that would flow with her kit, talked about the purpose of skirmishers, the difference between divers and skirmishers as well. Mostly trying to see where the change you suggest would make sense, and for me it doesn’t make sense. It’s ok for people to disagree with opinions. I didn’t call your idea dumb or anything just disagreed on it not fitting in Riven’s kit/playstyle. Maybe try and Shoot a tweet over to a rioter who works on balance or to a Riven main and see what they think. Or maybe some credibility (champ pool, rank, play time, etc) on your part since I’m sure this account you are using is not your main account. Whether it is his main account or not shouldn't be a problem , stop bullying please.
: Riven rework idea
I upvoted your OP but I think making riven silence is a mistake because riven likes to whomp on adcs who don't care if they can use their abilities or not. Instead, make it a 33% 66% 99% slow who's duration stacks with itself and falls off one at a time. Whenever riven stacks from 66% to 99% slow , give a 1 second suppression. That would give a neat interaction especially in lane phase and vs champions like kayn who might fight, disengage and reengage because every 2 seconds or 3 seconds or whatever the duration is, and 99% slow becomes 66% Slow then riven can try for an extra stun. and then you have potential to zone off of priority targets and / or cs because it is almost like a garen passive, do I hit thing or do I wait for the rest of my stacks to fall off or I guess with garen it would be his passive to turn on.
: How have you not been banned yet? You do realize you can't demote into Iron right? Stop trying lol. I'm spectating and I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are soft inting. Dunno what people get out of ruining other's games.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulquiorra0123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2l0f1Ezg,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-02T01:35:45.947+0000) > > How have you not been banned yet? You do realize you can't demote into Iron right? Stop trying lol. > > I'm spectating and I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are soft inting. Dunno what people get out of ruining other's games. Words of wisdom, we must always be polite, relaxed and well meaning. with that, comes happiness. Stop flaming.
: Man, wish my team would do that when I play Sylas. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} My poor winrate has been dragged through the mud just from matchmaking alone.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2l0f1Ezg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-01T19:27:03.171+0000) > > Man, wish my team would do that when I play Sylas. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > My poor winrate has been dragged through the mud just from matchmaking alone. I mean, it's understandable if there was another OTP but if not, let's just say they really should. It's a known fact that OTP players are built up to be the best of the best and that's why challenger is full of one tricks and let's be honest if you aren't one tricking you don't have the discipline a one trick does to play THE ONE I mean, just saying
: In {{champion:35}} we trust.
> [{quoted}](name=A Bad Nasus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2l0f1Ezg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-01T18:34:22.856+0000) > > In {{champion:35}} we trust. How could you not trust a smile like that?
: You are 0W-31L on Shaco. That's actually pretty impressive
> [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2l0f1Ezg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-01T18:35:40.687+0000) > > You are 0W-31L on Shaco. That's actually pretty impressive Even moreso considering I am an excellent player in general but on shaco especially!
: This "woof woof bark" and "meow meow meow" stuff is stupid
: Tired of this meta where I blow up before I can react
Good thing it's a relatively low damage meta where assassins need AT LEAST 2 kills to start their snowball and you need to make big mistakes to get blown up!
Comentários de Rioters
: Is Lowering Damage Even Under Consideration?
Correction, their is no counterplay at your level. But for players like me, there is always a fight to be had. When you improve you will realize there is more to league than just running into the other team like bumper cars and even when you are ahead, you still need a neutral objective to force a fight. It is called SUPERFICIAL advantages
CytheGuy (NA)
: Kayle is dominating lanes right now for ONE REASON
Klepto kayle is too weak to lane right now against good play. There are MANY reasons (Huge, glaring problems with both the player laning against kayle and their team) that have to align like stars for her to not get obliterated just saying... and let's not forget that champs like twitch, jinx and kog do way more damage than her so it's not like her wakeup is even that good , the difference is that she can't get there haha
: Shaco ronlad trump pepebicc dummy thicc chugnusmcdonald stankydankkaang is not racist
> [{quoted}](name=Tham Chundi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3qxvKUBj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-31T20:45:37.127+0000) > > Shaco ronlad trump pepebicc dummy thicc chugnusmcdonald stankydankkaang is not racist What?
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=FaZe Elite Iron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0cOc83A,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-31T02:20:24.731+0000) > > Maybe but you have no way of knowing whether i'm new, a long time player who is just unable to learn, having bad network or someone deliberately smurfing so that doesn't give you any useful information. Honestly from spectating some of your recent matches it feels like you're trolling your team. Either that, or you're not entirely aware of how Jungling works. Given that I watched you use your R to take blue buff at level 6 and that you take dematerializer and opt to farm your team's mid lane at level 2. At that point, it's not being a long time player who is unable to learn, it's either you're a new player who doesn't _want_ to learn, or you're intentionally trolling your team mates. One of those is your decision, but the other one is really bad form.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0cOc83A,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T02:28:49.377+0000) > > Honestly from spectating some of your recent matches it feels like you're trolling your team. Either that, or you're not entirely aware of how Jungling works. Given that I watched you use your R to take blue buff at level 6 and that you take dematerializer and opt to farm your team's mid lane at level 2. At that point, it's not being a long time player who is unable to learn, it's either you're a new player who doesn't _want_ to learn, or you're intentionally trolling your team mates. One of those is your decision, but the other one is really bad form. LS says that anyone who can't hit master tier in less than 400 games isn't a role model so I have to take you with a grain of salt, especially after you triggered so many "might be a troll" red flags, but that's on you, no offense!
Vacus (NA)
: You have a 31% winrate in the last day with 8 wins and 18 losses on Shaco. Your only wins have been in bot games. It's not rank shaming to say that perhaps you still have a lot to learn about the champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0cOc83A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-31T02:16:34.963+0000) > > You have a 31% winrate in the last day with 8 wins and 18 losses on Shaco. Your only wins have been in bot games. > > It's not rank shaming to say that perhaps you still have a lot to learn about the champion. Maybe but you have no way of knowing whether i'm new, a long time player who is just unable to learn, having bad network or someone deliberately smurfing so that doesn't give you any useful information.
: > [{quoted}](name=FaZe Elite Iron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0cOc83A,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-30T20:08:59.076+0000) > > Oh, now it makes sense, you don't understand that magic damage is literally desirable because opponents can't actually just stack armor against it! Imagine if Shaco was 100% ad like riven, yikes! Listen, I now realize that I already fed you enough. I'm on to you now, have a pleasant day! ?XD His intended targets aren't going to stack enough resist for that to outweigh the value that lethality amping his dmg on those skills would give. It's just like way back when they nerfed old Eve's E by making it deal physical dmg instead of magic like all of her other abilities, it was a NERF.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0cOc83A,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-30T22:46:03.158+0000) > > ?XD > > His intended targets aren't going to stack enough resist for that to outweigh the value that lethality amping his dmg on those skills would give. > > It's just like way back when they nerfed old Eve's E by making it deal physical dmg instead of magic like all of her other abilities, it was a NERF. Tell that to the rammus he's counter jungling ;)
Audhulma (NA)
: How about we just remove all true damage from the game, and then we'll balance things out from there.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0cOc83A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-30T23:31:59.596+0000) > > How about we just remove all true damage from the game, and then we'll balance things out from there. Not neccessarily a good idea when % damage reduction and armor and mr are all balanced as is. You're just trying to depreciate the HEALTH stat lol
: > [{quoted}](name=FaZe Elite Iron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0cOc83A,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-30T20:08:59.076+0000) > > Oh, now it makes sense, you don't understand that magic damage is literally desirable because opponents can't actually just stack armor against it! Yes, that's because they stack _magic resistance_ against it. > Imagine if Shaco was 100% ad like riven, yikes! Listen, I now realize that I already fed you enough. I'm on to you now, have a pleasant day! I figured you've been trolling me since the start but I'm going to go out here and say that if Shaco was 100% AD like Riven, his W and R would actually deal more damage than if they were magic because Shaco stacks penetration.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0cOc83A,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-30T21:25:41.113+0000) > > Yes, that's because they stack _magic resistance_ against it. > > I figured you've been trolling me since the start but I'm going to go out here and say that if Shaco was 100% AD like Riven, his W and R would actually deal more damage than if they were magic because Shaco stacks penetration. Now it isn't just convinced that you are trolling but actual FACT and pink ward wants a word with you so there's that ;)
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=FaZe Elite Iron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0cOc83A,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-30T06:53:51.755+0000) > > True damage is appropriate because right now he deals a mix of magic and physical damage and it's costly to itemize penetration for both. If his base damages are too low just change the coefficient of the aforementioned true damage, it can be damage(2) as true damage for example and that would be fine. You're not supposed to... Two-Shiv used to do magic damage and _that_ was awful for AD Shaco, but AD Shaco doesn't need physical damage penetration on his W or his clone's explosion... It doesn't make sense... Like I said last time, man. I've been playing this champion for nine years and I'm _more_ than happy to help teach you Shaco if you'd like to or are open to learning from me. I'm not the best Shaco in North America, but I'd like to think I'm pretty high up there.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0cOc83A,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-30T07:12:45.008+0000) > > You're not supposed to... Two-Shiv used to do magic damage and _that_ was awful for AD Shaco, but AD Shaco doesn't need physical damage penetration on his W or his clone's explosion... It doesn't make sense... > > Like I said last time, man. I've been playing this champion for nine years and I'm _more_ than happy to help teach you Shaco if you'd like to or are open to learning from me. I'm not the best Shaco in North America, but I'd like to think I'm pretty high up there. Oh, now it makes sense, you don't understand that magic damage is literally desirable because opponents can't actually just stack armor against it! Imagine if Shaco was 100% ad like riven, yikes! Listen, I now realize that I already fed you enough. I'm on to you now, have a pleasant day!
: Shaco doesn't need true damage. He just needs _base_ damage and a W that works in team fights or a way to disengage. The whole idea is to assassinate people, and besides, true damage on autos works best for a sustained damage type of champion instead of a burst damage assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0cOc83A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-30T04:46:35.717+0000) > > Shaco doesn't need true damage. He just needs _base_ damage and a W that works in team fights or a way to disengage. The whole idea is to assassinate people, and besides, true damage on autos works best for a sustained damage type of champion instead of a burst damage assassin. True damage is appropriate because right now he deals a mix of magic and physical damage and it's costly to itemize penetration for both. If his base damages are too low just change the coefficient of the aforementioned true damage, it can be damage(2) as true damage for example and that would be fine.
Rustypug (NA)
: jungler and support mains fighting over who can bitch about their roles on the boards the most
Comentários de Rioters
Vulkus I (NA)
: Why Do People On Here Refuse to Admit Kayle is Broken?
> [{quoted}](name=Vulkus I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K8e49OWk,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-29T15:12:10.257+0000) > > Just about every post I see mentioning on how Kayle is overpowered/broken gets mass down voted for whatever reason, with most of the replies of people saying that "She isn't op her early sucks!" > > https://champion.gg/champion/Kayle/Top?league=platplus > Reality is, her early doesn't suck at all. She doesn't even hit below a 50% winrate at any point in the game, and only does in Silver and Gold. > > https://u.gg/lol/champions/kayle/build/ > And why don't you look at that, her stats are practically the same as Rivens when new conq came out and she became batshit busted. Seriously, 55% winrate, nearly a 13% pickrate, only one champion who has above a 50% wr against her (toplane), and quite a high banrate. Though the people who blindly defend her would be going crazy if it were a champion such as Yasuo who had the same exact stats. What gives Kayle a free pass? Kayle is garbage right now because twitch, Jinx and Kog maw all do more damage and she cannot lane mid or top AT ALL against any champion that exists in the current meta. It's not that she's bad early, it's that she never sees mid or late game barring incompetent play from the other team. Read : Not "perfect mechanics and the right strategy", literally any decent play obliterates kayle and makes her and her team suffer disproportionately to whatever benefits she would have if she reaches her level 11 and core items. You're better off trying to make Twitch top work LMAO
: > [{quoted}](name=FaZe Elite Iron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N3LlNzd6,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-23T13:15:47.574+0000) > > If you're open and vulnerable then you're doing something more wrong than flash can help you with... Read: "You're doing your job in team fights". Literally, killing the high-profile enemy targets. The problem is, Shaco has no viable method of escape.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N3LlNzd6,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T18:03:03.827+0000) > > Read: "You're doing your job in team fights". Literally, killing the high-profile enemy targets. The problem is, Shaco has no viable method of escape. By that logic xin zhao would be a garbage champion and teamfighter. But on an even more damning note, keep picking shaco for his teamfighting ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=FaZe Elite Iron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N3LlNzd6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-21T22:38:19.153+0000) > > Even if this went through, shaco wouldn't be a meta tier pick, would you care to revise this change OR give an example as to why this version of shaco would be even remotely problematic? If this is your main, I can tell you right now the primary reason you're not seeing success on Shaco is because you're playing him wrong. Instead of taking Predator, Sudden Impact, Minion Dematerializer, and Approach Velocity, try taking Electrocute or Hail of Blades, Cheap Shot, Future's Market, and Free-Ass Boots. Your start should be Machete + Rejuvination Bead and you should be rushing Tiamat into Duskblade, Ghostblade, and Trinity Force, ignoring your upgraded jungle item. It's a waste of a slot right now. Also, you should only level Q up to 3, then max E, then go back to Q, then W. Maxing Q past 3 early-game is a waste of what little damage you actually do. Shaco has some problems with his early-game and his low damage out-put as well as how Ninja Tabi + a tiny bit of health invalidates him when he finally starts to hurt, but that's not the way to fix him. His boxes should be a reliable skill in helping kill his opponents as part of his combo, and he shouldn't scale entirely off of bonus AD with little to no base damage ratios on his kit. He could also have a way to _disengage_ his opponents afterward in case things go south after he _maybe_ kills his opponent, since almost every assassin has some sort of way to ignore CC or run away after they kill their target and Shaco does not, leaving him incredibly open and vulnerable. Since that works the way that it does, I actually prefer taking Flash atm over Ignite on him but that's personal preference.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N3LlNzd6,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-03-22T01:28:48.204+0000) > > If this is your main, I can tell you right now the primary reason you're not seeing success on Shaco is because you're playing him wrong. Instead of taking Predator, Sudden Impact, Minion Dematerializer, and Approach Velocity, try taking Electrocute or Hail of Blades, Cheap Shot, Future's Market, and Free-Ass Boots. Your start should be Machete + Rejuvination Bead and you should be rushing Tiamat into Duskblade, Ghostblade, and Trinity Force, ignoring your upgraded jungle item. It's a waste of a slot right now. Also, you should only level Q up to 3, then max E, then go back to Q, then W. Maxing Q past 3 early-game is a waste of what little damage you actually do. > > Shaco has some problems with his early-game and his low damage out-put as well as how Ninja Tabi + a tiny bit of health invalidates him when he finally starts to hurt, but that's not the way to fix him. His boxes should be a reliable skill in helping kill his opponents as part of his combo, and he shouldn't scale entirely off of bonus AD with little to no base damage ratios on his kit. He could also have a way to _disengage_ his opponents afterward in case things go south after he _maybe_ kills his opponent, since almost every assassin has some sort of way to ignore CC or run away after they kill their target and Shaco does not, leaving him incredibly open and vulnerable. Since that works the way that it does, I actually prefer taking Flash atm over Ignite on him but that's personal preference. If you're open and vulnerable then you're doing something more wrong than flash can help you with...
: I think this would be broken as hell. Give shaco a way to escape is probably the only real reason he is dying and not willing to go in for trades and stuff like that but if you give shaco a escape then he can go in with q and get out basically for free while doing a crap ton of damage. This would bascially mean as long as the shaco doesnt die before he can recast his ult no matter what the enemy does to protect the adc shaco can burn in and then go in again to kill the adc 8 sec later
> [{quoted}](name=Not You 22,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N3LlNzd6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-21T21:00:42.117+0000) > > I think this would be broken as hell. Give shaco a way to escape is probably the only real reason he is dying and not willing to go in for trades and stuff like that but if you give shaco a escape then he can go in with q and get out basically for free while doing a crap ton of damage. This would bascially mean as long as the shaco doesnt die before he can recast his ult no matter what the enemy does to protect the adc shaco can burn in and then go in again to kill the adc 8 sec later Shaco being able to burn anyone isn't a given, his damage is *Really* low unto his kit, ever see his base numbers? Yikes, but yes, a fed shaco would be able to do just that and that is healthy design in a world where kha zix, ekko, fizz and Zed do just that.
: That is... Too much.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N3LlNzd6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-21T21:40:50.841+0000) > > That is... Too much. Even if this went through, shaco wouldn't be a meta tier pick, would you care to revise this change OR give an example as to why this version of shaco would be even remotely problematic?
: Yeah, make it also destroy the nexus, fingerblast the enemy's bussy and print giant capital flashing Impact font "FUCK YOU" on screen
> [{quoted}](name=Crimson Mutt,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N3LlNzd6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-21T22:33:58.837+0000) > > Yeah, make it also destroy the nexus, fingerblast the enemy's bussy and print giant capital flashing Impact font "FUCK YOU" on screen I don't want shaco to be busted, and I think almost nobody else does either. I just want to bring him in line with junglers like Kha zix, Lee sin and Vi.
Gildarzt (EUW)
: Is it a joke?
> [{quoted}](name=Gildarzt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iu4taEMX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-19T12:32:12.428+0000) > > Is it a joke? No, it is not
Zac x Me (NA)
: She jumps around all the time like a mental case and half the animations are unfinished. Just look at her basic attack animation when you stand still, it just keeps freezing. Most unfinished and rushed visual update that on top of all that looks also utterly bad. She doesn't even sound like Morgana anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lNoQEVVp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-16T04:18:39.302+0000) > > She jumps around all the time like a mental case and half the animations are unfinished. > > Just look at her basic attack animation when you stand still, it just keeps freezing. > > Most unfinished and rushed visual update that on top of all that looks also utterly bad. > > She doesn't even sound like Morgana anymore. Those are all valid, I didn't even look at morg close enough to notice any of that, yikes! But on the flip side, if we make morg Goth weight appropriate, add some scars like burns and cuts and smooth out her animations / sounds I think that what they were going for will really work. Thanks for the pointers
Comentários de Rioters
Hotarµ (NA)
: Yeah, because I'm just absolutely uncouth right now. I'm foaming from the mouth with rage and I haven't said anything of value that you're just overlooking because you dislike me calling him a jerk. _____ "Shaco has a 50%+ winrate in most ELOs with a fair pickrate, other champions have much more pressing matters that need to be attended to but he can't accept that or cope with it so he's going to ruin games to act like he's doing it for the "greater good." _______ "It matters in the perception of the public eye which is something he should be caring about and paying attention to if he: - Wants to be taken seriously - Wants to be seen with any shred of credibility by Riot or potential viewers (ie. not like a jerkish troll, which he currently is.) - Doesn't want to get banned" _______ "None of the stuff he's saying matters because he's intentionally ruining games and griefing others because he's upset." _____ Yep, totally not critically constructive at all. Whether you like it or not, he's toxic, he's griefing innocent players, and he's intentionally feeding games because he's upset. Most consider that to be more than just a "jerk" and I think I was pretty tame in my description of him. I'm done here. ;)
Actually, I never claimed that I dislike you calling him a jerk and I am not exactly a shaclone fan at all. I literally discovered him by the linked video in this thread. You know what else I don't do? Project myself unto others or do assumptions. Good luck buddy ;)
: Ironically, Yasuos only weakness is...
Hard cc, being squishy, ninja tabis, ranged poke and or burst combos that he can't trade into, bad matchups, burst combos that he either can't trade into or that kill him before he can sustain, getting outscaled, champions with stronger all ins, teamfights with strong frontlines and modest peel, his long windwall cooldown and the slow moving Qnado, short range outside of relatively long windows of oppertunity and limited terrain scaling are all glaring weaknesses in his kit. Not to mention he is a late game scaling champion where bigger and badder 5 and 6 item champions exist in the game right now. Did I mention he's weak to strong dives and many of the champions who are good at punishing yasuo right out of the gate just happen to be excellent divers? Riven, lissandra i'm looking at you...
Gildarzt (EUW)
: Ey, great idea, but I think you can add a heal of 1000 + 2Ap ratio for all allies (minions and towers are included) in a 5000 uds radio, That's would be fucking awesome.
> [{quoted}](name=Gildarzt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N3LlNzd6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-14T08:58:46.695+0000) > > Ey, great idea, but I think you can add a heal of 1000 + 2Ap ratio for all allies (minions and towers are included) in a 5000 uds radio, That's would be fucking awesome. Shaco having a heal wouldn't fit thematically and that, in addition to the current change, would go from making shaco to mildly bad to okay to making shaco from mildly bad to a too strong ult gimmick champion
: What I learned from him that its okay to treat your team-mates like shit because someones being rude to you/you aren't doing well in a game/your team-mates aren't perfect Very cool, Shaclone!
Other people learned Shaco's damage foresight, itemization, skill orders and history. People learned about patience in solo queue and some (sometimes even right) victory conditions that shaclone often calls minigames. Also critical thinking and he is an example of an acceptable user gone tilt, he's worthy of a case study. Not only do people learn about the game, but we see things concerning what is right and wrong with the game in question + some of it's players. Honestly, I heard people talk about why Riot should sponsor a 12 episode TV series on the life and thoughts of shaclone but if we are going to go that route, it should be on riot's own youtube channel so we can link it to the home page of the LoL client.
Hotarµ (NA)
: I'm not the one ruining games? I'm not the one intentionally feeding because I didn't get my way. I'm not the one **telling Riot to "suck my d--k" and that I'm going to "keep inting these idiots who deserve it."** If you honestly think me calling him a child for doing that is "self righteous", then I guess I'm self righteous and I'll wear that title with pride. Dude is a toxic player who deserved the bans he got, deserves any future bans he gets, and should be ID banned immediately. Case closed.
You won't catch me losing my composure, objectivity and sense because some other player acted out in multiple games. Just because someone else does something wrong doesn't mean that I, as a player, shouldn't do the right and constructive thing myself. ;)
Hotarµ (NA)
: Or, alternatively, if we overlook and disregard him entirely, he'll cease acting like a child and learn how to formulate a constructive argument like an adult. There's a difference between making a stand on a hot topic and acting like an immature brat because he isn't getting his way. Shaco has a 50%+ winrate in most ELOs with a fair pickrate, other champions have much more pressing matters that need to be attended to but he can't accept that or cope with it so he's going to ruin games to act like he's doing it for the "greater good." He's a jerk. Plain and simple.
Why be so self righteous when you can learn from him and what he brings up? You say he is not an adult but that shouldn't be used as an excuse to stoop beneath his level.
: dang dude you said this person a him without asking, before you address an individual you should ask them if its okay to talk about them, stop stooping to their level
Hotarµ (NA)
: In the _objectivity_ of what he's saying? It doesn't matter, you're right. It matters in the perception of the public eye which is something _he should be_ caring about and paying attention to if he: - Wants to be taken seriously - Wants to be seen with any shred of credibility by Riot or potential viewers (ie. not like a jerkish troll, which he currently is.) - Doesn't want to get banned
Of course. That said, this isn't only his problem or his error, and Shaclone is a conveniently noisy example of disgruntled or corrupted players. If we overlook him, and players like him, we are only cheating ourselves out of understanding and perspective.
Hotarµ (NA)
: None of the stuff he's saying matters because he's _intentionally_ ruining games and griefing others because he's upset. He's not making a grand statement, he's just being a jerkish troll and should be regarded as such.
Now if you want to call him a jerkish troll, you shouldn't stoop beneath his level. Remember that.
Hotarµ (NA)
: None of the stuff he's saying matters because he's _intentionally_ ruining games and griefing others because he's upset. He's not making a grand statement, he's just being a jerkish troll and should be regarded as such.
Factually incorrect, statements are definition ally correct within a vacuum. Any trolling or protesting has no bearing in the objectivity of anything else he said.
: Meddler: You want to nerf Morgana? Here's How.
You don't pick morgana for her W or for the ap mitigation on her shield. You pick her for her Q and for the CC immunity against a very specific tool. These changes are , as LS would say, nothing. Morg is still morg and will still be picked when and for the same reasons.
m0zz4r3ll4 (EUNE)
: no, one champ freaking out over a jack-in-the-box is silly enough{{champion:35}}
Silly or perhaps alarming. Something is wrong, and the other champion might freak out over why his ally is so scared of a jack-in-the-box before paranoia sets in and chain fears their entire team.
: LITERALLY inting on stream AND made a video about it. i reported him 4 times and still, no ban
We talk about his inting but nobody mentions the serious stuff he's talking about. I mean, whether you agree with him or not, he does have some points. Especially about the gambling / tilt inducing accusations against rito, which I think are dead wrong and delusional, but that's the type of stuff that we should answer and discuss. And what about his minigame rant, and how the reward for side stepping a lux ult should be to get away, and not just avoid that portion of the damage / not have to contend with ludens or arcane comet or for abilities to have multiple parts. I can see how a modern, faster paced league with more moving parts and dynamics can be a very good thing, but I can also see how older MoBA players might not like it. Instead of trolling around because "Hurr durr inter bad" we should really afford him the utmost respect and discuss all of his ideas at length + give him a better platform
: LITERALLY inting on stream AND made a video about it. i reported him 4 times and still, no ban
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

FaZe Elite Iron

Nível 31 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão