: > [{quoted}](name=Cørnman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bjuEgLBF,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-09-15T17:40:33.077+0000) > > While fun to play pre 8.11 going against her and Sol was the most toxic and cancerous lanes to go against because they would afk shove lane since lvl 2 and roam, while the enemy laner was stuck under tower trying to last hit. > > However, I do wish the AoE of her Q (among other things removed from her kit) to return in a much more healthier state so she doesn't feel as bad to play. That is not to say she is weak though (she isn't), but the overall experience is not what most people fell in love with. I don't think Taliya intended gameplay was that of a burst mage. She was defined, by Riot themselves, as a "shove&roam midlaner", and they took away her ability to shove, killing the entire point of the champion.
> [{quoted}](name=GelsominoKiller,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bjuEgLBF,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T23:18:54.071+0000) > > I don't think Taliya intended gameplay was that of a burst mage. > > She was defined, by Riot themselves, as a "shove&roam midlaner", and they took away her ability to shove, killing the entire point of the champion. I thought she was at first, designed as a control _and_ roaming mage, then they completely ruined the 'control' part by allowing you to W into E, which led to sooo many nerfs :(
I PT I (NA)
: While fun to play pre 8.11 going against her and Sol was the most toxic and cancerous lanes to go against because they would afk shove lane since lvl 2 and roam, while the enemy laner was stuck under tower trying to last hit. However, I do wish the AoE of her Q (among other things removed from her kit) to return in a much more healthier state so she doesn't feel as bad to play. That is not to say she is weak though (she isn't), but the overall experience is not what most people fell in love with.
> [{quoted}](name=Cørnman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bjuEgLBF,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-09-15T17:40:33.077+0000) > > While fun to play pre 8.11 going against her and Sol was the most toxic and cancerous lanes to go against because they would afk shove lane since lvl 2 and roam, while the enemy laner was stuck under tower trying to last hit. > > However, I do wish the AoE of her Q (among other things removed from her kit) to return in a much more healthier state so she doesn't feel as bad to play. That is not to say she is weak though (she isn't), but the overall experience is not what most people fell in love with. Was this before or after the W changes? I thought she was pretty healthy before you could W into E.
: Unpopular Opinion: Water is needed for survival
: > [{quoted}](name=KrakenKnight,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqYuZM18,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-06-09T03:29:10.897+0000) > > Intimidation factor. > And tyranitar doesn't give 2 shits about weaknesses XD Laughs in Focus Blast
> [{quoted}](name=Sp33d Zer0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqYuZM18,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-06-09T05:07:23.076+0000) > > Laughs in Focus Blast With enough investment a Tyrantiar in sand can live focus blast from pokemon who use it as a coverage option, it's pretty gross.
Regaly (NA)
: The Pokemon games are so unbalanced. It's as if they don't care about Pokemon being stronger than others. Some Pokemon just suck stat wise!
> [{quoted}](name=Regaly,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqYuZM18,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2018-06-09T12:04:23.999+0000) > > The Pokemon games are so unbalanced. It's as if they don't care about Pokemon being stronger than others. Some Pokemon just suck stat wise! You have to keep in mind a part of it is designed for the story mode, and it's why a lot of bug types are kept kind of weak due to their ability to evolve early. It's unfortunate, but most people are pretty casual and really only play the story mode along with maybe some battling with friends.
Cloud273 (NA)
: What's the point of using rock types in Pokemon?
Rock types generally have high defense stats and can bolster their average special defense with sand, and is why Tyrantiar is such a great pokemon. Besides that, they hit flying and fire really well, and rock slide is great on fast pokemon.
: Until now, Riot always stated that Darkstar and Starguardian don't share the same universe. Her having that skin does not prevent her getting a Starguardian skin as well. And since the skin line is anime inspired and robot girls are a fairly common trope in anime as well, I thought she might fit. Imagine that backstory: Orianna was a normal Starguardian like the others. Once on a mission, she nearly died. But thanks to the intervention of the First Star, she barely survived, by getting granted an artificial magical body. Could fit her in quite well in the veterans and would make her pretty unique among the Starguardians.
: This is my “LoL is dying” post, and I require validation
Also, a "How do I upvote more than once" comment
: Blood Moon Evelynn Edit
Please keep the ghostly pale skin, the white skin is so out of place and makes it look more like a cosplay than a demon. Not to say your work isn't good, but it just doesn't fit.
: Riot's live design team is so far up their own ass that in their game, mages will have the smallest mana pool out of all champion classes. Think about that. Balance aside, at what point do you just pull back a bit and think to yourself, yo maybe we fucked up somewhere along the way.
Okay, but other classes need more mana/mana regen because they don’t have access to much mana.
: Blood Moon Evelynn Skin Spotlight
I love it, but I would enjoy it more if there were some more sounds along with a smoother W animation. As it is right now, the heart looks really clunky.
: $KIN$ > Gameplay am I right?
There’s completely different teams working on both but ok lol
YuGiHo (NA)
: send it back.
: Damage. Too. High.
So why exactly should they do this?
: It makes perfect sense if you're meddler. You either one shot the adc before the support can slap their face on their keyboard or you die. If you don't have an egirl support tag along, well I can't really see why you wouldn't I play adcs and I always have a health mule with me so everyone else must too - meddler the janna/jinx/varus player. I think this is the pinnacle of league of legends design.
When did he ever (recently) play Janna? All I see is Jinx and Varus, and it’s not like Jinx is exactly the most meta ADC rn. It seems like you just made the Janna part up to get people on your side :/
: Garen deserves a large-scope rework
I honestly don’t have much to say about Garen but wow you’re back
Azadethe (NA)
: Archangel was NEVER broken. In fact pre 2 patchs ago most players NEVER EVEN BOUGHT IT. It's been the same SINCE 2009!
Well now that it gives 20% on top of numerous other changes that helped it out, it needs a little nerfing.
saltran (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uPQQ1EOI,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-09T23:25:23.429+0000) > > As an Assassin main, dealing with twitch is 100% better than dealing with trist hyper jump or xayah R or even kai/vayne sudden leap to hide. As a Cait-MF main, can I ask how hard is to deal with them as an assasin player? Like a number from 0 to 10. I'm curious.
saltran (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fairyfleur,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8i4EVsqn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-09T20:18:26.154+0000) > > Forecast is great in concept but to be worthy today needs a Pulsefire Ezreal rework level model and sfx update. > > edit: can someone give me a reason for why they downvoted me :3 I didn't downvoted you but I disagree: Pulsefire Ez was reworked because it was an ultimate skin, legendary skins in other hand are only reworked when the champ itself gets a rework, example: demon {{champion:3}}
Definitely, although I never said it should get an update, just that it needs one of pulsefire ez’s level to be a modern tier legendary skin today. Although, they probably won’t.
Xonra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VRWKBE3M,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T11:39:08.331+0000) > > I know about that, I'm just baffled at how often mid laners still want blue when they have more then enough self sustained mana and max cdr. I'd understand if she didn't have tear, which was overkill. Lux can burn through mana really fast. As someone who doesn't jungle and rarely plays mid (so I don't even sniff at blue buffs), I would rather my Lux mid have blue than Eve in this scenario.
> [{quoted}](name=Xonra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VRWKBE3M,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-09T22:33:10.287+0000) > > Lux can burn through mana really fast. > > As someone who doesn't jungle and rarely plays mid (so I don't even sniff at blue buffs), I would rather my Lux mid have blue than Eve in this scenario. Definitely. In all my time of playing Evelynn I've never really _needed_ the mana regen from blue that much except for really early clears.
iSahir (NA)
: I never ask for blue buff when I play Mid (Mostly Ekko). Since then I've learned to conserve mana. Once in a while, I'll get a generous Jungler pinging me to take it. In that case, I wouldn't refuse unless I'm not good great.
> [{quoted}](name=iSahir,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VRWKBE3M,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-09T15:52:57.732+0000) > > I never ask for blue buff when I play Mid (Mostly Ekko). Since then I've learned to conserve mana. Once in a while, I'll get a generous Jungler pinging me to take it. In that case, I wouldn't refuse unless I'm not good great. Even if you're good at conserving mana, it's really good to take it when the enemy starts grouping to push mid tower as the extra mana really helps with waveclear.
Booty (EUNE)
: Update Forecast Janna's textures - Update older Legendary skins
Forecast is great in concept but to be worthy today needs a Pulsefire Ezreal rework level model and sfx update. edit: can someone give me a reason for why they downvoted me :3
Velasan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=webstar1995,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=g0yn72T1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-09T17:14:20.588+0000) > > Back when people put 1% crit on rune pages. LMAO I honestly miss that. So many characters have cool crit animations we never see.
{{champion:163}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:37}} {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: When it comes to gameplay matching a champion's thematic and personality, Ekko is absolutely perfect
: > [{quoted}](name=xBig420Krully69x,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yai3mlWg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-08T19:23:00.652+0000) > > muh point and click champ synrda op > {{champion:45}} {{champion:63}} imo syndra's ult is far worse to deal with than theirs because at least theirs can be dealt with by a simple spellshield and they wont just kill you on their own. syndras ult has potential to 100-0 a squishy champ, we've all seen it happen. im not saying shes super busted, but i AM saying her kit is toxic by design. she needs a rework tbh
Or just make it so she can't stack orbs so easily which = less damage on ult and more damage on actual skillshots?
: Riot really needs to stop over-sexualizing fantasy dragons.
: https://i.imgur.com/EfVoPTd.png lmao
pistoria (NA)
: if you were to remove any ability from any champion what would it be?
: If this is the new incoming Varus skin...
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e6KObx1v,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-02T10:39:22.211+0000) > > It's bae 2 seconds after you read your punishment card. You'll definitely come back when Fortnite loses its magic, just like Overwatch did. I still play Overwatch lol. Honestly, Overwatch does loops around League. If you had to display to your art teacher a sculpture of League's meta changes, it would be a kid having seizure. Because they don't know how to balance their game in any way shape or form.
> [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e6KObx1v,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-04-02T10:43:25.445+0000) > > I still play Overwatch lol. > Honestly, Overwatch does loops around League. > > If you had to display to your art teacher a sculpture of League's meta changes, it would be a kid having seizure. Because they don't know how to balance their game in any way shape or form. At least League changes. I love OW, but it takes so long for things to shake up.
: League is no longer fun.
: Xerath could work for so many skin lines. Let's make a list! (I like the concept btw.) Arclight Dark Star Snow Day/Winter Wonderland Hextech Mecha Arcade/Battle Boss Program Dreadnova?
Honestly Xerath can fit any skinline given his design and particles.
Drugoth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fairyfleur,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QFIMxFZo,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-03-29T16:19:00.931+0000) > > My two favorites are winning atm, nice > > But why do people vote for Jhin? Meme power is sometimes inconceivable.
> [{quoted}](name=The Yung Sheets,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QFIMxFZo,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-03-29T23:05:46.105+0000) > > Meme power is sometimes inconceivable. unfortunately
: Hottest male champion round 6
My two favorites are winning atm, nice But why do people vote for Jhin?
: Tell me what goes through your mind when you see the full image.
: Because in reality, something stops you from getting money. What the fuck stops you from nerfing something broken?
If it's a rune, it could make champions who use it weaker when some don't need to be. For a champion it's simpler but it might require more thought if that nerf forces them into X build while ruining other builds/runes that didn't deserve the nerf. There are likely more reasons why it isn't as simple as it seems, but those are at least some.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fairyfleur,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aK2x1VYv,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-03-27T19:27:08.855+0000) > > Can you elaborate on why you think tanks don't matter As a tank main, I can attest that most teams can shred through tanks like hot knives through butter right now. I only have good teamfights as a tank when I'm dipping in and out like Riven, and a tank is not meant to play like Riven. A tank is supposed to be the first one in and the last one out. When a blasted Jinx can melt my full build Rammus in four autos, something is wrong with the tuning.
The only way you're being shredded is if you're engaging the enemy team by yourself, in which you deserve to get shredded. A tank shouldn't survive the force of five people for very long. Assuming your carries are doing their jobs, you won't be dying in a full 5v5 fight or at the very least you die but your team wins the fight. Also, could you send a clip of a full tank Rammus being shredded in four autos by Jinx on equal gold? Because that shouldn't be happening unless the Rammus is like level 8 against a full build Jinx.
Aimléss (NA)
: I've made it to late game ONCE in 20 games!!!
I mean 5/20 of your games have gone to or over 30 minutes, and you also play a lot of lane dominant snowbally champions like {{champion:21}} ,{{champion:51}} , and {{champion:91}} sooo
: Welcome to Season Whatever We're On This Year, where resistance numbers are made up and the tanks don't matter.
Can you elaborate on why you think tanks don't matter
Cåracal (NA)
: 20 Aurelion Sol Skin Concepts
Where’s the Candy King art from? I love it 🍭
: Hottest male champion round 5
{{champion:141}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:157}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: I rather have the mains of said champ be happy than riot cater to the filthy casuals that will play her for a month before dropping her once the hype dies down.
Isn't the whole point of a rework to change the champion? With Irelia it might not be very large changes to her playstyle and core gameplay, but there will definitely be new people playing, and sticking, to her. There's also no proof that every old Irelia main wants the old style back, either.
: We being the actual loyal players who paid for a certain skin. This is not that skin, and there is a good chance the people who are defending the skin now never gave a damn about irelia until riot announced the rework, and those are also exactly the superficial types of people who refer to it as "frostbooty".
Well yeah, you're right about me not having an interest in her until the rework, but and I enjoy the new design much more than the old, along with a lot of other people. I understand that it isn't similar to the futuristic design and the people who bought it deserve something better, it's just that they shouldn't throw away the current rework just to replace it. I'm hoping for two different skins, but I'd take the new winter wonder-esque design over the old one. And no, I've never called it "frostbooty", and I honestly agree that it's a really bad meme.
Toppien (NA)
: custom skins people, oh right rito doesnt like modding i forgot {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Custom skin modding is definitely legal as long as it doesn't give you an advantage.
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fairyfleur,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HqlzY80E,comment-id=000a0000000200000000,timestamp=2018-03-26T16:48:06.849+0000) > > A Sweetheart Rakan edit that was posted on Reddit and the Boards a while ago is an example of an edit that wouldn't work in the confines of the game; the model was too crowded for a top-down view and would cause issues for lower-end PCs. There are likely many other issues Riot may have with fan concepts that you would never really know unless you specifically worked on making skins for a game similar to League. > > Making sure a model fits a champion's animations is something else Riot has to consider, this Frostblade Irelia edit could be very problematic for the animations of her blades, as they aren't meant to take up so much space. The blades aren't even the main concern of people's complaints, in fact the first iteration of this fan-made concept left the blades from the riot's re-worked skin. This is the second version and there's already a new one with more streamlined blades. So again, I don't see why this skin wouldn't work and people that keep repeating this crap just make up random reasons because... well, I don't know, the nay-sayers? Do they even own the skin they're commenting on or is it more of a "haha you can't have what you want" deal?
Even if the edit could be easily put in the game it's still an issue of whether they even should or not. I don't own the Frostblade Irelia skin, but if they kept the original version I would be much more likely to purchase it. I get the complaints about it not being similar to the pre-rework Frostblade but if the new one appeals to a larger audience they shouldn't just throw it away.
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Super%%%%%,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HqlzY80E,comment-id=000a00000002,timestamp=2018-03-26T15:09:29.583+0000) > > Because what you are saying does not resonate with their view, so you must be wrong. > > Even though objectively, you're not wrong at all. So i guess ignorance? Ignorance, maybe, but his and yours. It's like someone else wrote that "they have to account for visibility and color blind people too!" -technically it's true, they do. But it was already proven that it wouldn't be an issue in this case. So while it COULD be a valid reason in some instances, it really isn't here. Similarly, there's nothing that would render this skin "not work in 3d", so these are nothing but empty words.
A Sweetheart Rakan edit that was posted on Reddit and the Boards a while ago is an example of an edit that wouldn't work in the confines of the game; the model was too crowded for a top-down view and would cause issues for lower-end PCs. There are likely many other issues Riot may have with fan concepts that you would never really know unless you specifically worked on making skins for a game similar to League. Making sure a model fits a champion's animations is something else Riot has to consider, this Frostblade Irelia edit could be very problematic for the animations of her blades, as they aren't meant to take up so much space.
: Hottest male: champion round 4
{{champion:110}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:19}}{{champion:81}} tbh
: > Why do random artists online almost always come up with better versions of the skins you produce? That is very harsh, not fair but most importantly: **Not true** The skin team has always produced great stuff, with the minor hiccups here and there but _"Almost always"_?? No, not really.
Concepts from other artists online also typically are only paintings, not 3D models. Making sure that a model can we be viewed well in the game and ran without issue is a limitation that Riot has but other artists don’t. edit: Why am I being downvoted??? Like I actually want to know
: @Riot This is what we wanted
Don’t say “we.” Not everyone wants that.
: Frost Blade Irelia finally fixed by a fan.
It’s well done but the blades are too complicated and I’ve never liked the gold/blue color scheme; I’d still rather have the original frostblade rework.
Exibir mais

Fairyfleur

Nível 113 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão