Comentários de Rioters
: Memory Leak
If the client would leak any more, they would have to call it "The End of Star Wars, Rise of Skywalker"
: Client is still massively broken
If the client were any more broken, they'd have to call it Diana.
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: I just played a game against a Shaco.
It's so easy to be bad at Shaco, but if you put in the work and actually become good, or at least descent with him, you should be rewarded. Plus late game he's garbage for the most part. I think he's fine.
: Got this comment removed a few days ago, thought it was funny.
: DEMOTE PEOPLE WHO AFK IN 2 CONTINIOUS GAMES/PLAYERS WHO HAVE LESS THEN 1.2 KDA FOR 3 CONTINIOUS TOO
Agree. Demote players who afk in a series of games, or who obviously troll. Not in Normal Games though, it happens too me too when I play a new champ I have never played before, that I go 0-5 in 3 games in a row. Not trolling in that case, just bad.
: Got autobanned for 14 days after explaining the meaning of kys
You got banned for using kys. By a bot. Automatically. You do it again. And wonder why it happened again. FFS really? Send in a ticket but man, that was either a very naive or an incredible stupid move, dude...
: > [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UNEF7q1f,comment-id=001f00000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T15:20:39.751+0000) > > 100% of the people who have to proclaim: "But I AM fun at parties" are not fun at parties. > Star Gaurdian Urgot would sell more than all other Star Guardian Skins combined. I promise you that. "If you say I'm wrong about you you're wrong" solid
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UNEF7q1f,comment-id=001f000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T20:21:04.344+0000) > > "If you say I'm wrong about you you're wrong" > > solid Rock Solid {{champion:54}} Now go play with your other unfunny friends in the corner.
: Dark Star Urgot!
> [{quoted}](name=Zëd Lęppelin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UNEF7q1f,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2019-11-06T02:41:22.579+0000) > > Dark Star Urgot! Dark Star Guardian URGOT !!!!
: > [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UNEF7q1f,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-11-05T18:34:36.803+0000) > > You seem to be a lot of fun at parties.... > > Star Gaurdian Urgot is the ONE THING Riot needs to do to please the masses. I am fun at parties, because I use jokes that aren't beaten to death. I promise you if they make this skin it'll sell less than Bard Bard
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UNEF7q1f,comment-id=001f0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T00:02:28.560+0000) > > I am fun at parties, because I use jokes that aren't beaten to death. I promise you if they make this skin it'll sell less than Bard Bard 100% of the people who have to proclaim: "But I AM fun at parties" are not fun at parties. Star Gaurdian Urgot would sell more than all other Star Guardian Skins combined. I promise you that.
declouxa (NA)
: Petition to Bring Dominion Back
No. It's dead. And Riot with all these new games and efforts they're pursuing won't put any resources back into this forgotten game mode. Don't live in the past. Move on.
: Silver 2 promos so fun!
I feel ya. Climbed to S2 very very easily, went to 94LP, and suddenly Riot enabled Hard Mode for me, putting me with at least 1 troll or afk every freaking game. I think I lost 9+ games in a row, getting demoted, and now being back in S3 with 30LP or so. This is so BS, people who are such obvious trolls need to just get banned sooner. I hardly believe all these trolls I get are doing it the very first time.
: Unpopular opinion
You seem to be a lot of fun at parties.... Star Gaurdian Urgot is the ONE THING Riot needs to do to please the masses.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Watch the game on lol esports on mute and open Iwilldominate's twitch stream. He casts the game way better. An alternative is LS but personally I don't like his style a lot
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=iIYWejjO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-04T15:26:47.654+0000) > > Watch the game on lol esports on mute and open Iwilldominate's twitch stream. He casts the game way better. An alternative is LS but personally I don't like his style a lot That's actually not a bad suggestion, thanks!
Revive (EUNE)
: Camera randomly gets locked.
Same, happens every game.
: can we just address AP shaco already
Bro, this is the only way he is somewhat viable. Take this away from him and he is back at 1% pick rate. Do you see Shacos all over the place? No. People are still not playing him like crazy. Learn to deal with him , or ban him if you hate him so much.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Nah they absolutely do know what should be happening, but teams simply refuse to make the right call. Remember when g2 hovered Veigar as an answer to a Ryze, but they didn't do it. Or they couldve put Veig support and mid Naut to counter the Leo+Kai'sa. Well, they hovered it. But then they didnt fucking pick it and it would have made the game a lot better for them. Granted they went on and won the game anyway, but Veigar, Rumble, and a few other champs were left unpicked by the pros all tournament, and no one knows why and the commentators HAVE been name dropping them too. From an outsider's perspective, they usually have a 90% accurate idea of what teams are *supposed* to be doing, even if it doesn't end up actually happening.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=iIYWejjO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-03T19:57:24.681+0000) > > Nah they absolutely do know what should be happening, but teams simply refuse to make the right call. > > Remember when g2 hovered Veigar as an answer to a Ryze, but they didn't do it. Or they couldve put Veig support and mid Naut to counter the Leo+Kai'sa. > Well, they hovered it. But then they didnt fucking pick it and it would have made the game a lot better for them. > Granted they went on and won the game anyway, but Veigar, Rumble, and a few other champs were left unpicked by the pros all tournament, and no one knows why and the commentators HAVE been name dropping them too. > > From an outsider's perspective, they usually have a 90% accurate idea of what teams are *supposed* to be doing, even if it doesn't end up actually happening. Just another instance, SKT VS G2, game 3: SKT gets kills in Botlane and the commentary is: "And now SKT can go STRAIGHT to Baron." *SKT resets because it's early in the game, 3 of G2 are still alive, death timers are low still, going Baron would be a terrible mistake right now, which even me as a low Gold Elo player can see* Annoying af such bad commentary.
Comentários de Rioters
: The biggest reason against Victorious Tokens is that the skins were meant to be earned in the season they were made in. I personally would not be opposed to a Victorious token (especially since I want Victorious Morgana). However, there's not much of a solution to appease the long term players who are still here. If they implemented the token idea, they would need to compensate players for all previous seasons while adding borders for Victorious skins earned in their respective seasons. - Players with Victorious skins prior to token implementation would gain borders for all Victorious skins they possess. - Players gaining borders for Victorious skins in prior seasons are given at least 1 free Victorious token. - Victorious skins released after the implementation of tokens would only grant borders if the token was used in the season they were released in. At least, that's how I see the checklist.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vnkWBIck,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-24T17:57:29.909+0000) > > The biggest reason against Victorious Tokens is that the skins were meant to be earned in the season they were made in. > > I personally would not be opposed to a Victorious token (especially since I want Victorious Morgana). However, there's not much of a solution to appease the long term players who are still here. > > If they implemented the token idea, they would need to compensate players for all previous seasons while adding borders for Victorious skins earned in their respective seasons. > > - Players with Victorious skins prior to token implementation would gain borders for all Victorious skins they possess. > - Players gaining borders for Victorious skins in prior seasons are given at least 1 free Victorious token. > - Victorious skins released after the implementation of tokens would only grant borders if the token was used in the season they were released in. > > At least, that's how I see the checklist. Sounds very fair. I would one up that suggestion. TBH I would even be ok with not getting a token for previous years. I got V. Graves and V. Orianna, and just recently started my grind to gold. Now that I see the reward is this abomination of a so called Victorious Skin, I'm not even interested in continuing the grind to Gold. This awful skin isn't worth it. If I got a Token though to craft any previous V. Skin, I'd surely put in the effort to get to gold again.
: Victorious Aatrox looks like GARBAGE
It is true, it looks terrible. They should rename the skin to **Victorious Atrocious **. Seriously though, the gold/white colors look like the intern team took the justicar skin and slapped a instagram filter on it. Then they added blue(?) spandex leggings to him and called it a day before 5pm. Come on, this is supposed to be the creme de la creme of the skins, something to be proud of. Even if I played Aatrox, I wouldn't use this skin. I'm 99% sure it can cause eye cancer.
darkdill (NA)
: Say that we got a LoL-based beat'em up. Which Champions would you want to be playable?
{{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T15:39:01.379+0000) > > Reaching a checkpoint should drain that barrel? So that you can be toxic again (only if just a little bit) , without getting banned? > Don't say that's not what you meant, because that's EXACTLY what you meant with this statement. You want that checkpoint to drain your barrel so you can afford being a little toxic without getting banned. > > > Excuse me, but do you even hear yourself? If you're not acknowledging your problem here and can't see why this ban was justified, then you will never learn from it and you won't reform. > Riot thinks its justified. By looking at comments and up/down votes in this thread I can see the community thinks it's justified. > You're SOL with your opinion. That is what I meant, because I don't think I should be banned over a negative comment to someone that was actually toxic. It's not justified to lose a whole account, because of some minor negativity. Someone can be negative without being toxic, you do know that right. If someone's negative in a game that doesn't make them a toxic player in general. I mean the people voting on this thread thinks saying your bad is ground for bans, so unfortunately most of the opinions on this board make me chuckle.
> [{quoted}](name=Teemos Tittiees,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T18:00:09.124+0000) > > That is what I meant, because I don't think I should be banned over a negative comment to someone that was actually toxic. It's not justified to lose a whole account, because of some minor negativity. Someone can be negative without being toxic, you do know that right. If someone's negative in a game that doesn't make them a toxic player in general. I mean the people voting on this thread thinks saying your bad is ground for bans, so unfortunately most of the opinions on this board make me chuckle. Again. It's not the negative comment that got you permabanned. It's all the negativity before that. This instance just showed you don't want to change. Riot makes the rules. There's a "Negative" reason for reporting someone for a reason. You don't like that rule, fine. You don't play by that rule, well don't be surprised if you get punished for breaking it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T18:26:52.367+0000) > > You don't grasp the concept of how this system works, do you? > You didn't lose your account because of that minor flame. Not at all. > > You lost your account because of all the toxicity you spread UP TO this (minor) flame / back talk. > > Imagine each player has a barrel that can fill up with water. Every time you're toxic, Riot puts a cup of water in it. Over time, you accumulate enough water for it to reach toe top rim of the barrel. This is when Riot gave you a 2 week ban and said: You filled up your toxicity barrel, you're too totxic, we don't want you. BUT!! we give you one more chance, as long as the water stays at the rim, or goes down, but at least does NOT run over the barrel and spill on the floor, you can continue to play. > > What did you do? You added a teaspoon of water. Not a lot. Very very little. But since you water was on the rim, that teaspoon of water made the barrel spill over and water landed on the floor. > If water lands on the floor -> Permaban. I understand how it works and that due to my prior toxicity, the barrel was filled. The fact that minor negativity over filled the barrel is what I think is unfair. Like I was genuinely pretty toxic before my 2 week, but I stopped. And now due to this incident of minor negativity I lose my account. Just think its a bit unfair, like I even hit an honor checkpoint which should at least drain the barrel a little so to speak.
> [{quoted}](name=Teemos Tittiees,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T04:57:37.169+0000) > > I understand how it works and that due to my prior toxicity, the barrel was filled. The fact that minor negativity over filled the barrel is what I think is unfair. Like I was genuinely pretty toxic before my 2 week, but I stopped. And now due to this incident of minor negativity I lose my account. Just think its a bit unfair, like I even hit an honor checkpoint which should at least drain the barrel a little so to speak. Reaching a checkpoint should drain that barrel? So that you can be toxic again (only if just a little bit) , without getting banned? Don't say that's not what you meant, because that's EXACTLY what you meant with this statement. You want that checkpoint to drain your barrel so you can afford being a little toxic without getting banned. Excuse me, but do you even hear yourself? If you're not acknowledging your problem here and can't see why this ban was justified, then you will never learn from it and you won't reform. Riot thinks its justified. By looking at comments and up/down votes in this thread I can see the community thinks it's justified. You're SOL with your opinion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-14T16:51:44.096+0000) > > There you go, there's your answer. > 2 week ban and still can't let it go and not flame other people, even if it's just minor flame. > The 2 weeks were really your ban. Riot just was nice enough to say: " ok, FINE. ONE more chance, but THAT'S IT!" > > And you took it as: "yay, back to flaming" > > Deserved imo. I didn't take it as "yay, back to flaming". I've been much less toxic since my 2 week and generally avoid using chat most of the time, I even hit a checkpoint up in my honor level. I was the one being trash talked all game by multiple teammates and yes there was a little negative back talk, but I wouldn't say I deserve to lose my account over it.
> [{quoted}](name=Teemos Tittiees,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-14T18:14:26.408+0000) > > I didn't take it as "yay, back to flaming". I've been much less toxic since my 2 week and generally avoid using chat most of the time, I even hit a checkpoint up in my honor level. I was the one being trash talked all game by multiple teammates and yes there was a little negative back talk, but I wouldn't say I deserve to lose my account over it. You don't grasp the concept of how this system works, do you? You didn't lose your account because of that minor flame. Not at all. You lost your account because of all the toxicity you spread UP TO this (minor) flame / back talk. Imagine each player has a barrel that can fill up with water. Every time you're toxic, Riot puts a cup of water in it. Over time, you accumulate enough water for it to reach toe top rim of the barrel. This is when Riot gave you a 2 week ban and said: You filled up your toxicity barrel, you're too totxic, we don't want you. BUT!! we give you one more chance, as long as the water stays at the rim, or goes down, but at least does NOT run over the barrel and spill on the floor, you can continue to play. What did you do? You added a teaspoon of water. Not a lot. Very very little. But since you water was on the rim, that teaspoon of water made the barrel spill over and water landed on the floor. If water lands on the floor -> Permaban.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-14T10:38:49.103+0000) > > Was this your first punishment? Unfortunately not, I've been through the tiers and my 2 week was a month or two ago. I was actually toxic af before though, I still get frustrated from time to time but nothing too harsh anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Teemos Tittiees,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-14T10:41:54.005+0000) > > Unfortunately not, I've been through the tiers and my 2 week was a month or two ago. I was actually toxic af before though, I still get frustrated from time to time but nothing too harsh anymore. There you go, there's your answer. 2 week ban and still can't let it go and not flame other people, even if it's just minor flame. The 2 weeks were really your ban. Riot just was nice enough to say: " ok, FINE. ONE more chance, but THAT'S IT!" And you took it as: "yay, back to flaming" Deserved imo.
5050BS (NA)
: Smurfs dont want to climb. Often they will soft int games to lose MR so they can keep stomping in low ELO. In every way Smurfs are bad for Ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=5050BS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2J1vUbXp,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2019-10-10T19:56:44.523+0000) > > Smurfs dont want to climb. Often they will soft int games to lose MR so they can keep stomping in low ELO. > > In every way Smurfs are bad for Ranked. You're certainly correct that a good amount of smurfs are just trolls on a 2nd account, boosting their ego in Iron and Bronze. But there is a significant amount of people who either got banned and level a new account, or level a 2nd account , who do not want to stay in low elo. We could minimize at least the encounters with those players if we get them to their real tiers as quickly as possible.
: Can anything be done about smurfing?
There really is only 1 thing that can be done about smurfs: make sure they move up to their real tier as quickly as possible. With the current system that is impossible. It takes forever to climb through 1 division. If the system was more fluid and responsive to raising MMR, we could eliminate smurfs much faster. I still don't understand what's wrong with a simple, visible and open MMR scale which you climb up or fall down after every game, and the tiers being % based. Sounds so simple and practical, and I don't see any downsides of it.
Comentários de Rioters
Papalug (NA)
: I have been falsely Permabanned
When was your 2 week ban? IF: you had a 2 week ban: yes you deserve the perma ban and I'm glad you're off the rift (at least with this champ, see you in Iron) IF: you didn't receive a 2 week ban before: you don't deserve a perma for this and should get a warning or at the MOST a 2week ban. So, which is it?
pXHoney (EUNE)
: How to lane against Ryze as melee?
Pick Nasus. Focus on stacking Q for 15 minutes. Don't engage, let him farm too, just make sure you are at least equal in farm. Use E to keep him at distance or W to "pretend engage" so he runs away and you can farm. Then once you have decent stacks and ult ready, let him push to your turret. Engage with W, and E, and ult and he should be dead with 2Q and AAs or at max 3 Qs. Buy Trinity and QSS, merc boots if you can afford. You will survive with ~50- 75% HP
: Crashing
YEP. Crash, reconnected, crash again and locked my computer (had to reboot completely) Then next game, Bug Splat came up, I clicked OK, game crashed. Restarted Game. Reconnected. Bug Splat came up again. I didn't click OK, left it open in background, game continued to run. End of Game, back to lobby, i finally click OK on bug splat window - client crashes. Lovely Job Rito, well done. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
jaeger yu (EUW)
: About those victorious skins...
Yea, very much agree with you. And there's another very obvious point that they don't care as much about that victorious skin any more. We used to get the champion skin PLUS a victorious ward skin, which you could use on any champion showcasing that YES I GOT TO GOLD! Not any more...
datfatguy (OCE)
: Why do people choose to not ban a champion
Remember in certain games, when you started the game, you selected a difficulty? Not banning a champion is the equivalent of "medium" difficulty. Hard: additionally play the entire game zoomed in all the way Extreme: additionally don't buy any items all game long Insane: additionally instead of mouse and keyboard, use a Wii U Mario Kart Edition Steering Wheel Nightmare: additionally sets your ping to a constant 900 GG {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Please help against Heimer.
If you're picking after Heimer, pick Syndra, and throw his turrets back at him.
Kai Guy (NA)
: A single pixel of hit box registers as A hit. The pull animation centers on the hit champ.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MBx30pUI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-26T22:19:36.572+0000) > > A single pixel of hit box registers as A hit. The pull animation centers on the hit champ. That would be the correct explanation. OP didn't ask for justification. Just Explanation :)
dbGHOST (NA)
: How did I get hooked
: Is Draven some kind of fucking joke?
Not any different than Quinn or Vayne or Jinx or Ashe or Tristana or .... you get my point.
Jacksin (OCE)
: Am I the only one who is fine with the new logo..?
We're talking about the new logo from Staples here, right? {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: Today I learned you can kill fully dc'ed players
This is very helpful information. You have no idea how many times I found myself in a situation where I felt hopeless, just dragging around an afk, not knowing how to kill him.
: You do realize if you die, you drop 1k gold for each of those already fed players right? like you just gotta hope you never ever die ever, because they never lose gold, and you getting the gold bounties from them also pushes your bounty higher and higher. It doesnt help your team, it helps the players that scale off gold the most nothing else. If there was XP bounties and such added it could be more fair, but overall its just an anti early game champion change, not an anti snowball change. Infact it promotes snowballing for the team that bounty hunts.
> [{quoted}](name=Eonslegacy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4wqVRhr2,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T22:04:44.953+0000) > > You do realize if you die, you drop 1k gold for each of those already fed players right? like you just gotta hope you never ever die ever, because they never lose gold, and you getting the gold bounties from them also pushes your bounty higher and higher. > It doesnt help your team, it helps the players that scale off gold the most nothing else. > If there was XP bounties and such added it could be more fair, but overall its just an anti early game champion change, not an anti snowball change. Infact it promotes snowballing for the team that bounty hunts. And you don't like the concept of bounty hunting? That's an entirely different discussion though, because that's happening throughout the game. Not in the early game. I don't know what to tell you, I understand some people like it and some don't. I appreciate the fact that the way it is, I can get ahead quick while I'm beating my lane opponent, and compensate for an afk ADC by carrying my team.
Zoeish (EUW)
: your logic is flawed because if they do well they get that turret gold too. If anything, it makes the range of worst/best case even bigger. You can now fall behind 1800 gold, or get ahead 1800 gold. If we assume you win your lane and get some platings but your other laners suck you might get ahead 600 gold but enemys still can get 1200g themselves which is double of yours.
> [{quoted}](name=Zoeish,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4wqVRhr2,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-05T19:35:28.871+0000) > > your logic is flawed because if they do well they get that turret gold too. > > If anything, it makes the range of worst/best case even bigger. > > You can now fall behind 1800 gold, or get ahead 1800 gold. If we assume you win your lane and get some platings but your other laners suck you might get ahead 600 gold but enemys still can get 1200g themselves which is double of yours. It's not flawed, because I said "statistically seen". If you do well, another lane of your team doesn't. In your example, yes: you get ahead 600 and your opponents 1200 because they win 2 lanes. But that just puts at least yourself even with each other lane, so when you gank, at least you leveled the playing field. Early headstart also allows for better carry. The last thing I want is a system like in Heroes of the Storm: In that game you can do incredibly well, be ahead 10 kills in your lane, and get 2 towers down, and still it's impossible to solo carry if one person on your team is trolling. Dead weight that's un-carryable is so much more frustrating than the worst case scenario of how it is now.
Comentários de Rioters
Spotty (NA)
: i said it before and i'll say it again
I say it again: I will pay $100 to be able to select minion skins for each game!
: Just got unfairly banned for no reason at all!
Chat logs are more like Riot's opinion, and not actual proof anyways!
: Turret plating is honestly the worst thing I've ever seen added to the game next to rng scuttles
Unpopular opinion incoming: I actually like the way this works at the moment. I try extra hard in the beginning to get that first or 2nd kill, just so that I DO get that extra gold. Because most likely, my other lander or 3rd lane doesn't perform as well and I will have to go there / gank / carry and this will help me. Statistically seen, if you do well, one other lane on your team does bad. This helps you compensate for them.
: Grinded non-stop in solo queue for a month; here's the result.
Same. Exact Same. Only difference is, i only got to gold last season and felt the same way. Grinding is not fun. At all.
: Why again does an AFK offer NO ingame-compensations in LoL only?
: If the 10'th year anniversary of LOL is mobile league you will get the Bizzard treatment
Riot even considering bringing out a mobile client, even after seeing what a disaster this was for Blizzard (their stock LITERALLY dropped by 40% THAT DAY, and still hasn't recovered, look it up), reminds me of: https://tinyurl.com/yyka3nhr
Comentários de Rioters
Eedat (NA)
: 2 months = ~6 months and 8 games = "2 out of 2" {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=u3osxRIi,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T13:33:12.899+0000) > > 2 months = ~6 months and 8 games = "2 out of 2" > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} wud? {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Exibir mais

Fegone

Nível 133 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão