Śhunpo (OCE)
: No, revert Conqueror and remove Spear of Shojin. There, problem solved.
> [{quoted}](name=Seth L9,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QHHT6cgu,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-02-27T02:52:08.611+0000) > > No, revert Conqueror and remove Spear of Shojin. There, problem solved. Just the spear, just this damn spear New conqueror forces you to fight, not sit back and get free true damage
: True damage
It's a very inefficient way to counter tank meta, because without it Vayne would be forced to use her brain for once and build appropriately and god knows that can't happen
: > A type of damage in the game that has no counterplay should not exist. Fiora requires her to hit vitals. Counterplay exists. Vayne: Attack Speed Slows, Armor for the rest of her *actual* damage, since she still does a large amount of Physical. Counter-building. > There's not a single design point that you can point to that makes %HP true damage a thing that should exist. Incorrect. It's a design point for a champion if you want someone to be better at killing tanks than other carries.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiwtyRuo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-21T17:24:48.489+0000) > Vayne: Attack Speed Slows, Armor for the rest of her *actual* damage, since she still does a large amount of Physical. Counter-building. Hah, you act like Vayne players don't know about that {{item:3124}} . She presses R, and all she needs to do is stick back a bit, charge it, and that's the teamfight. You simply CANNOT duel her. I've had numerous times where her true damage has done well over 2.5k damage and the rest of her *actual* damage has dealt maybe 400. In the state of the game right now, building any defense other than % damage reduction ({{item:3143}} and {{item:3001}} ) and straight health + damage({{item:3748}} {{item:3053}}) is straight up a bad choice. But vayne doesn't care about that, she's all about unblockable, uncounterable, % max health true damage
Done25 (NA)
: Nasus Wither, Ashe Crit slow, or Ali's disengage are all helpful.
> [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=maTsq0vE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-30T05:21:48.992+0000) > > Nasus Wither, Ashe Crit slow, or Ali's disengage are all helpful. Helpful, but don't stop his rampage. Nasus into trynd, you're just begging for a bad time, if he's close enough to be AA by Ashe, she's already dead. Ali's the only pheasable matchup
: Ehm yes, but other Champions should have a chance vs him. And the reality is, that his kit is so fucking oberloaded that u could make 2 Champions out of it. Call one other champ that has such a high mobility dmg sustain outplay potential and oneshot potential at once. Hes will be just fine with 10s cd if he misses it. I think it will just lower his pick/ban rate, cause only good ppl will remain playing him, primarily cause u would need skill.
Pick/ban rates aren't everything, and maxing that cd will really just make him basically unplayable. He's like an ADC Ekko, however, Ekko is more-or-less balanced. I really think turning his E into a skillshot dash with the cooldown soft reset if it hits something, windwall with a health bar, and slightly knocking off a bit of his damage on his q and lowering the knockup duration along with his ult's and its damage, and perhaps even turning his ultimate into a black cleaver style armor reduction. Then any good players will know when and how to use his windwall, his dash, his knockup, but it will still reward them with his damage and armor reduction
: > I think a smart idea would be to keep the windwall, but it having a sort of "health" mechanic, where it will still block projectiles, but it can be brought down by "killing it" because it will have a certain amount of health. Like Braum shield I guess Thats kinda similar to what i thought of, i think it would be fine and adding some. kind of counterplay feeling. > However I have an idea, why not make it a skillshot dash, that when it hits a target, it increases the length of the dash and lowers its cooldown? Like have a 2 second base cooldown or whatever, but if it hits a target, it'll become slightly longer, and the cooldown will be lowered greatly? Any change that stops it from beeing 0,1 s permajump. I think its a good idea but if you miss the dash it should have like 10 s cd or smth.
> [{quoted}](name=xDelightifyx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mYxokdX0,comment-id=0001000100030000,timestamp=2018-12-09T17:03:36.995+0000) > Any change that stops it from beeing 0,1 s permajump. I think its a good idea but if you miss the dash it should have > like 10 s cd or smth. Nah that's waayyy too much. It completely destroys any mobility and momentum he might have. I would agree on maybe 3 seconds or so, most likely less. Yes I agree it's very strong and whatnot, but he's still a champion and still needs the ability to be played no?
: i have a 59% winrate in ranked...
I'm not sure how much you've played since the last time you checked, but according to: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=akali+prime You have a negative winrate with slightly high MMR, so you should be gaining around 20 lp or so. My advice is to play norms, warm up, be good, and only play 2-3 ranked games a day, even if you want to climb. It stops your MMR from skyrocketing to a point where you can no longer perform well, and you can get accustomed to the skill level. Because normals have MMR, and if you play a few per day, you'll get warmed up and you'll be ready to play at that MMR, so when you go into ranked, you'll be even more ready (since usually ranked MMR is lower than norms).
: 1/7 voting no when the ff vote is being started by the 1v9
No. Multiple games where I've been the 1/7, 1v9 starts FF, I say no it goes through. I get an item, we proceed to win next fight, and because I have a measurable IQ, I protect the 1v9 with my heart and soul, let them kill the enemy team, and win. Circumstances change everything
Methods (NA)
: That's kinda what bothers me about why people want akali's shroud nerfed. The aspect of you having fun in the game should not be focused around akali's ability to not be seen for a brief period of time. While I understand your point, I disagree in the sense that when I fight akali, her shroud doesn't matter so much as how I play against it, and it's incredibly satisfying to kill her when she thinks she's safe.
Yes of course it's satisfying to, but again, you have 4-8 seconds where you cannot do anything, especially if you're auto attack based. Don't forget she has a slow on her Q, which she can easily use to poke you around, she has her E which pushes her back into the shroud, and away from your damage, then has her R which stuns you, she goes back into her shroud, then deals extra execution damage. Playing this game should be fun, it shouldn't feel like a chore to lane against a champion. Sure, I understand counters, like Quinn against Darius, or Singed against Jax. But those are lanes you can outplay, get some help, snowball, and beat them consistently. In the scenario I mentioned, it doesn't matter how far ahead you are, Akali can simply slither back into her shroud, and beat you because you cannot target her. That is not a balanced mechanic, and it should have never been included in this game. It is not an "outplay" as some may call it, it is simply, and straight up, a broken, un-fun, and un-counterable mechanic. Akali plays around her shroud, you cannot play around it. Either you disengage completely, and have the same thing happen 10 seconds later, or you commit, and have any and all momentum sucked dry from this game, all fun, enjoyment, and skill, frankly, goes out the window, as you wait for the Akali to pop in and out of her absolute invisibility (which you cannot see through), poke you down, and possibly even kill you regardless of your skill.
Methods (NA)
: DO Not Nerf Akali's shroud.
It's not about beating her or not. It's about that she is just an unfun champion to play against. You can be 20/0, against an 0/10 akali, and I guarantee you will not be having fun. Not because she outplays you or whatever, but due to the sheer fact that she cannot be seen whatsoever in her shroud. So she just kills any momentum that the game, and you, have. Killing the fun of doing well
Comentários de Rioters
iiGazeii (NA)
: Make healing passive on Gunblade and Death's Dance Unique
It doesn't make sense to though, since there aren't really any champions that would ever build both honestly. Jax, Akali, Katarina, Ezreal, Kayle are the only ones on the top of my head that would build something with this kind of mechanic, most namely "Hextech Gunblade" has been the go to for the entirety of their existence. Even when DD came out, it was rarely build on these champs, if at all. Jax likes the healing, but the raw AD is something he'd rather get from another item, say Essence reaver (because of its synergy with his ultimate), titanic hydra (AA reset), Sterak's gage (extra health, and burst protection when activated), even ravenous hydra (AA reset and waveclear for split pushing). It's just not something that's attractive to build on him, he would get far more useful stats and effects from other items (also makes him more squishy). Akali, she has no use for the AD Kayle would much rather go for something with attack speed, mana, on hit effects, AP, she has no use for the AD Katarina, the AD is nice for her ultimate, but that's it. She'd rather go for a deathcap if anything. Ezreal, now here's someone where it might actually fit and be viable. Ez likes the extra AD, he's already squishy so it's not too much of a burden to get a squishy item. His q, w, e and r all benefit from it which is great. However, it only provides raw AD and healing. A bork or tri force, manamune, Iceborn gauntlet, last whisper item, mercurial scimitar, maw of malmortious are just generally better items that give him more useful stats than DD. Overall, only if Ez or Jax were really, really ahead would they consider building it. However even then, there are so many other items that they would more spend their gold on to give them more useful stats, effects, and synergies than flat AD and healing. DD is meant for AD assassins who are already squishy, but can seriously use the flat AD and the healing through abilities.
: Just remove the windwall and higher the dash cd, and he would be fine. He could get a counter for ranged attacks, but like firoa has one and not ridiculously overpowered with a 2 square kilometer hitbox and 10 s cd in lategame.
> [{quoted}](name=xDelightifyx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mYxokdX0,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-12-07T09:01:09.951+0000) > > Just remove the windwall and higher the dash cd, and he would be fine. He could get a counter for ranged attacks, but like firoa has one and not ridiculously overpowered with a 2 square kilometer hitbox and 10 s cd in lategame. I think a smart idea would be to keep the windwall, but it having a sort of "health" mechanic, where it will still block projectiles, but it can be brought down by "killing it" because it will have a certain amount of health. Like Braum shield I guess, it will stop projectiles but take damage up to a certain amount then break. His dash is weird though. I find it critical to his kit because he's supposed to be super sticky and mobile. However I have an idea, why not make it a skillshot dash, that when it hits a target, it increases the length of the dash and lowers its cooldown? Like have a 2 second base cooldown or whatever, but if it hits a target, it'll become slightly longer, and the cooldown will be lowered greatly?
abca98 (EUW)
: The problem is ADC have been balanced around being team dependent in exchange of dealing the most DPS, and making them more "playable alone" would be difficult because of their range advantage. {{champion:67}} is a perfect example of problematic adc becasue her kit is built to allow her some agency. She has constant autopeel, and a point and click hard cc.
> [{quoted}](name=abca98,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8dBWakMF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-07T08:26:51.887+0000) > {{champion:67}} is a perfect example of problematic adc becasue her kit is built to allow her some agency. She has constant autopeel, and a point and click hard cc. Don't forget innumerable amounts of true damage that simply deny any gold you've spent on tank items
: You could try a line break every once in a while
Yeah I know, sorry bout that. I was ranting so they're not exactly top of my list
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sharpest glasses,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zG0wBAQA,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-10-27T22:17:44.740+0000) > > No, they complain about balance & viktor Viktor is only good vs immobile, low range top laners. IBG Viktor is all about putting down and keeping down your otherwise carry opponent. The fact of the matter is, IBG Viktor is a counterpick used in worlds against specific champions as a slowball counter, to stop them from scaling so they dont become a nightmare for the rest of Viktors team. People who whine about IBG Viktor dont understand what it is and why it works, and continue to pick champions he counters like Darius, Garen, Galio, Aatrox, Mundo, Orrn, etc. Pick some other top laners like Ekko, Diana, Kennen, Illaoi (soft countered, like aatrox. Becomes a skill match up) , Quinn, Riven, Fiora, anyone mobiile with good burst.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zG0wBAQA,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2018-10-27T22:30:04.976+0000) > > Viktor is only good vs immobile, low range top laners. > > People who whine about IBG Viktor dont understand what it is and why it works, and continue to pick champions he counters like Darius, Garen, Galio, Aatrox, Mundo, Orrn, etc. As a Darius main, I beg to differ. I've demolished him in lane due to his low mobility and low amounts of damage early game. The problem comes when he starts to roam and lo and behold, nobody else in your team can do anything to him because they're also not ahead. His E allows him to farm excellently, even when far behind, his Q when leveled allows him to just run away from any bad fight, and when it's not, he dishes out thousands of points of damage in seconds. It's just not fair, his unique AP item gives him all the AP he'll need, basically for free (it's built into his kit). So if your team is unable to end early/is a late game comp, good luck dealing with this guy, because that's where he excels. He's simply an untapped monster throughout the game.
: Viktor doesn't have a silence. He can just interrupt an enemy ability a single time with his ult, but it is no actual silence.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zG0wBAQA,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-10-27T19:26:20.297+0000) > > Viktor doesn't have a silence. He can just interrupt an enemy ability a single time with his ult, but it is no actual silence. That is true, but it still counts as a silence. It's a split second AoE silence as well, so it's actually stopped my all-in bursts as both Darius and Ekko
: Toplane is cancer but Tank Viktor is terminal cancer
*Sorry this is quite the rant* As a Darius one-trick, I can confirm it is horrendous right now. Recently had a game against a Viktor top, DEMOLISHED the kid, I mean, he was 0/4 before the game had really ramped up. I leave for 10 minutes or so, walk around the map, a few skirmishes here (cuz I'm already pushed up to second tier tower top). I come back, and I find the Viktor 5/4, with an item on top of me. How is this possible??? Later on, what was my destructive lead, turned into a nuisance as I was attempting to press my advantage on their carries and other laners but soon found it near impossible when Viktor was there, why? Because he would not stop dealing damage. Every second of the fight, he was on top of us tearing us apart. I could not find a single moment when I could jump on top of him and try and pry him off. He would sprint away, laser my team, q me, stun me, then that was it. It's a complete suicide attempt to focus him in team fights because he can silence, stun, and slow you whilst running away at mach 1. Don't forget he also has a shield, and is A TANK so if you focus him, good luck killing him in time before the rest of his team kills you. I find it ridiculously unfair to have this as a strategy. Same with inting Sion, and same with Irelia in general. Darius is incredibly proned to being kited. Same with almost everyone else on that list. Buit Irelia, Viktor, Sion and Trynd have honestly taken a shit in the soup that is top lane. (To be fair, I have won lane against MANY Tryndameres, even good ones, BUT then proceed to almost loose because they afk split push, join a random fight, delete you with their 1k damage autos, and continue on their merry fkin way.) If Riot is going to be allowing these kinds of champions to exist, that's fine. What they can't allow is their simply, anti-fun playstyles. Tryndamere should not be able to activate his ultimate under stuns, silences, knockups, or other CC like that (that would regularly not allow you to cast anything). Irelia's scaling needs to be turned wayyyy down. If she manages to complete her item before you, that's game honestly, and dueling her in any way shape or form within minions (early game for that matter) is off the table. Sion, BUFF TOWERS, make them deal % max health damage or something, some way to counter super tanks because else they're worthless once you have 1-2 tank items. And finally, Viktor, lower his unique item AP scaling, or the same but with his Q, maybe even force his movespeed buff and stun to scale with his AP?? So he'll be forced to build AP in order to really get value out of the extra parts in his abilities. *link to the match* https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2894593572/227820752?tab=overview&participant=1
: > [{quoted}](name=Whisper87,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEBUErGW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-11T10:47:39.330+0000) > > You cater to your casual audience over your primary fan base...you're gonna have a bad time. Then there is another side of that coin... If you don't attract new customers because it takes so long getting enough IP to even fill out a couple rune pages that are jack of all trades, but not very good on anyone (not to mention just BUYING champions to play). You're going to have trouble keeping new customers, and the tendency for just the odd person quitting... means a lot more when your game is harder to get into than easier to get into competitors.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEBUErGW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-11T12:23:07.889+0000) > > Then there is another side of that coin... If you don't attract new customers because it takes so long getting enough IP to even fill out a couple rune pages that are jack of all trades, but not very good on anyone (not to mention just BUYING champions to play). You're going to have trouble keeping new customers, and the tendency for just the odd person quitting... means a lot more when your game is harder to get into than easier to get into competitors. League has gathered the largest game fanbase of any recent game. They nearly always have the top spot of streaming on large streaming websites (Twitch, youtube, facebook and such). Their active playerbase is large enough to need regional servers, and so much to be able to play and find a match at whatever hour you would need. They also turn in over 1 billion in profits, more than double any of its competitors. So they don't need to keep attracting people, they earn enough and currently have enough players to keep it going for years, decades possibly. Look at osu!. It's quite a simple beat game, you aim, click at the right time, and boom that's it. Mechanically, it's incredibly simple, yet sometimes it can get ludicrously difficult. It's been able to keep an active fanbase in the tens of millions for years, and the devs have barely changed a thing. If riot opened up more to the community, allowing custom skins, custom maps, scenarios, custom abilities/champions, then league would become an incredible place for new and old players alike. They keep trying to change up the game how they want it, to get new people and keep the game fresh. But what they don't seem to understand is that the game keeps itself fresh, no two games will ever play the same, when you're always playing against different people. And that old rune system was another factor of it. You had something to grind for, not only champions, but for things that would actually help you in-game. They rewarded playing more, they rewarded getting to know the game.
: It would be hard for the entire veteran playerbase to disappear because chances are if we have been here all of these years we arent leaving. Besides league has been way worse in the past literally nothing compares to the cancers of old.
> [{quoted}](name=GladiatorOrphans,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2z5QEExY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-11T07:44:49.327+0000) > > It would be hard for the entire veteran playerbase to disappear because chances are if we have been here all of these years we arent leaving. Besides league has been way worse in the past literally nothing compares to the cancers of old. Sure league has had its ups and downs before, but nothing this elongated. We're in S8, soon to be in S9, and some of these issues have been here since S5. We've had problems with specific items, specific builds and abilities, those got changed. But now it's even worse, everything is the problem. Too much damage, through items and champion scalings, only so many champions can succeed, towers become marshmallows as soon as anyone reaches midgame, etc etc. There's just been so many arising issues, little by little, that nobody has really noticed like we did before, but they've crept into every aspect of the game. I've been here since November of 2014, almost 4 years now, and I had some of the best times with this game, wayyy back then. I've stuck around because you can literally play this game for any reason. It's become my addiction not because of its great content, but because the way the game is made, it's always fresh and intriguing. However now, I've gone weeks without doing a single game because of these issues, and many of my other friends (who introduced me to this) are also saying the same things. Maybe not the entire veteran fanbase, but more and more are starting to get annoyed at this game.
TKM Axe (EUW)
: go predator first then use you q so it dosent interupt?
> [{quoted}](name=TKM Axe,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y6gHKTwN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-25T19:42:31.243+0000) > > go predator first then use you q so it dosent interupt? you waste a nice chunk of time channeling
TheFortex (EUNE)
: Can we have a rotating game mode already?
Honestly, I agree with them that every weekend it was a bit too much. But I was not expecting, not having it for MONTHS. I would really appreciate once maybe ever 2-3 weeks actually. That makes sense since it's almost like a treat, once twice a month at most. Now it's getting really annoying not having something else to play. Ranked is no fun, draft is still kind of okay. ARAM is just, ARAM. But that's it ;-;
: Jungle is Worse than Ever
The second you loose pressure as a jungler, the game falls behind HARD. The jungle doesn't have good enough respawn timers for you to catch up if the enemy takes one side of the jungle, or even a camp or two. I've been in games where i am stuck at lvl 4 for a good 2-3 minutes because the enemy jungler got 1 level ahead of me, invaded, pushed me out, then just farmed my jungle. I couldn't find monsters to farm, and ganks were hopeless because I only had my smite upgraded with no other items. I wish they had the same catchup XP mechanic in the jungle that they do with laners....
: They changed Vayne a while ago so that her Q + Shiv + IE combo didn't one hit people. Basically, her Q damage stopped applying before the crit multiplier. So no, I don't think she'll be that much better than any other AD.
New keystone, gets off all 3 stacks super fast. I've been permabanning her literally every game I play, I cannot deal with winning for 30 minutes, then loosing to a 0/10 vayne just because... It's vayne
: Urgot: League's most forgotten Rework
He's in a weird spot, he does okay against most other laners, but ultimately falls off because of those items. The one problem I see with him, is that he can kite, much like any other ranged champion can, but he also gets in up close, and excels at it. Making melee items very strong on him, and he gets to stay back and watch the fun. I love that black market idea, just like Ornn but more specialized?? It would be amazing, maybe adjust some of the melee items just so he can use them. Like titanic hydra, make it so it only activates when his shotguns go off. Or that an AoE effect around him happens whenever he auto attacks (similar to that of ravenous).
: > [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tG40xQMB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-02T09:46:24.417+0000) > > essenz reaver now reduces cooldown after using your ult. > hey yi, is your q in urf mode? > > ie now turns 20% crit dmg into true dmg and doubles the crit chance. oh whats that yasuo? conquerer gives you 40% true dmg? > > 8.10 is going to be horrible for adcs. an absolute nightmare. Im happy that ADCs wont be able to control the game anymore... as a mid/toplaner I'm looking forward for this patch lmao
> [{quoted}](name=itsMojoYT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tG40xQMB,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-05-02T11:38:37.764+0000) > > Im happy that ADCs wont be able to control the game anymore... as a mid/toplaner I'm looking forward for this patch lmao As a bruiser main, no thanks. Other classes will be buffed, and more bursty champs will be played. So I will have a bad time toplane
: Why not adding lighting and weather in League of Legends?
I really enjoy the idea, I've been thinking about it for a while. However, I'm a bit split, because as nice as it looks, it would be a bit of a waste tbh. Most of the time, you're not paying attention to what's going on around you, you're focusing on your cooldowns, minimap, health, mana, and what's directly in front of you. Adding extra "eye candy" would honestly hurt that. Something would flash, and your instincts would put you on high alert, only to result in it being the background. Next time something like that happens, you may not react, and you could end up dead... It's a really nice idea, I love it, but it would mess with our instincts and habits. How about something that changes how the game plays? Every now and then a storm would come in that would decrease view distance significantly and slow all champions?
: Turn censoring off? Im not sure any functioning adult should have this turned on. I mean to each their own but......
> [{quoted}](name=Professor Ward,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pqRgHbMd,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-04-03T20:43:51.341+0000) > > Turn censoring off? Im not sure any functioning adult should have this turned on. I mean to each their own but...... well you don't exactly want to get into a game and the first thing someone says is "*insert full length paragraph of obscenities here*"
: because people have bad games, because people make mistakes which can cost quite a bit for the game regardless of skill lvl. People also have very different strengths and weaknesses, some are good in the laning phase and only the laning phase. Some people are horrible early but great in teamfight scenarios.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wQE23O6Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-25T00:47:51.909+0000) > > because people have bad games, because people make mistakes which can cost quite a bit for the game regardless of skill lvl. People also have very different strengths and weaknesses, some are good in the laning phase and only the laning phase. Some people are horrible early but great in teamfight scenarios. But sometimes, it's not even that. The people are just terrible at the game... Constantly! I wont 9/10 promos this season and haven't played since. Because I know ranked matters, and for some fucking reason, I know I might be matched against someone with an insane skill level that will destroy the game for me. In norms, it's so much more balanced. I play with people I know are around my tier, and aren't some gods or some ants with a mouse. And at my tier, yes, people make mistakes. But they're also able to carry their own weight. In ranked, you only get one or the other. It seems nearly impossible to find a game where both teams are balanced. In each of my wins, I was the strong one in my team, I was the one putting pressure on the enemy team. It seriously did not feel like we were a team. They were just janitors that cleaned up on my plays. But that's just the teamfight scenario. Most people are able to hold their own in the laning phase, that's not so hard, just farm and stay back. I've had times where people can't do that, so their lane gets fed, but I'm able to pull their weight as well. Almost each game feels so unbalanced. People are only good at specific tasks and when they can't get those done, they are useless to the team. That's why I've stopped playing ranked, because I'm mostly balanced in all aspects. But I'm not good enough that I can carry someone else's weight that isn't good at that part. And if someone is good at a certain bit, they need to excel in that bit well enough that they can make up for the rest. Otherwise, they're dead weight.
Drugoth (NA)
: I mean, if you can tell the difference between 200 and 100 fps with the naked eye, I applaud you. I certainly hope this doesn't effect your performance in game...
> [{quoted}](name=The Yung Sheets,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3vpwEjuZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-24T21:26:01.475+0000) > > I mean, if you can tell the difference between 200 and 100 fps with the naked eye, I applaud you. > > I certainly hope this doesn't effect your performance in game... That's not the point. We're talking about a dip of 100+ fps. If you were running normally at 70 fps, and all of a sudden you had a drop of 50 fps, it's going to fuck you over HARD. It's about the drop in performance, not the visual aspect
: Glaring issue with this game.
It's simply getting ridiculous at this point. I understand the system, but there needs to be something more. If you go through dodges and dodges, you should NOT be allowed to be autofilled. Multiple times I've had my chosen position, multiple times I've gotten to choose the champion I want to play. Yet, someone dodges, and I get bloody autofilled!! Having to wait 2-3 minutes just to get into the champ select screen, another 1-2 minutes for everyone to choose it, and just to get dodged. Then be fucking autofilled and loose my wanting to play a game
: In short games, it's disturbing that nasus is unstoppable.
I main the guy, and I say, yeah he's gotten stronger, but I guess that's due to the current meta. Farming. And that's his forte, although he looses pretty easily to most skirmishers early. Renekton, Darius, Teemo, Xin Zhao, even Camille. It's just the masteries can buff him so much, same with Darius, he goes with almost any mastery tree, and he gets strong from them. As long as Nasus can farm semi-easily, he gets some items, he is unstoppable. That's his trait I guess. Otherwise, Nasus started coin, which instantly gives him a farming advantage, he just needs 1-2 building items and he jumps in strength As for the Ezreal, I'd love to see that play because one of his jumps is enough to get himself out of range, and the flash can completely loose the Nasus. It's either a really stupid Ezreal, or an insanely smart Nasus
: When your ADC wins, you win. When your ADC loses, you lose. Regardless of your score or contribution. Not quite exactly true but that's what happened in all 4 of those games. Bot lane just has too much say in how the game goes atm.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UsYWVkkb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-22T06:49:22.533+0000) > > When your ADC wins, you win. > > When your ADC loses, you lose. > > Regardless of your score or contribution. > > Not quite exactly true but that's what happened in all 4 of those games. Bot lane just has too much say in how the game goes atm. I've recently started playing characters that can sorta carry themselves, Darius more specifically. In a team fight, he can easily take down the carries whilst sustaining a decent bit of the damage. And since they're squishy, he can get his passive+ult pretty quickly
: Why can't you give Wukong the Ekko and Jinx treatment?
Before any of that, let's give {{champion:106}} something... Please... He's become the urgot of touching up
CytheGuy (NA)
: But then the PROJECT: Master Yi skin isn't even Yi himself, but rather one of his descendants (assuming he has descendants after his village was destroyed)
> [{quoted}](name=CytheGuy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HwVaBUEX,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-28T23:22:10.479+0000) > > But then the PROJECT: Master Yi skin isn't even Yi himself, but rather one of his descendants (assuming he has descendants after his village was destroyed) That's what I'm saying, when he says "these thoughts, are not mine", his memories could just be fragments of whoever had the armor last. And the "familiar scent" with the "never trust corrupted memories", could be him associating those 'fake' memories with his current experiences. Because his lore says that he never fought anyone back at his village, only to see the ruins and everyone dead or dying. But shown in his PROJECT trailer, he did fight someone. Showing that something doesn't match up. My thought is that, there was a PROJECT, or machine being in the attack on Yi's village. However, they did something wrong and were killed off by what seems to be the leader of the killing. So when Yi was 'upgraded', the parts from the machine that helped kill his village were used. Perhaps to constantly remind him of what happened, and attempt to corrupt his own self. As he did not truly master Wuju until he was able to clear his mind of what happened, and did not fight for vengeance anymore. This caused him to become one of, if not, THE most powerful bladesman in Runeterra. So IF he were to fall to those thoughts again, his skill and strength would fall and the Noxian army would be able to destroy him.
CytheGuy (NA)
: Master Yi is probably someone who had a decent amount of "essence" and went through a memory wipe to be upgraded. He ended up realizing this though, and saw that he needed to fight against it. The thoughts that aren't his own were probably implemented into him because the PROJECT corporation saw him as a threat and tried to control him, but because of his "essence" he is able to fight it and realize what has happened to him.
> [{quoted}](name=CytheGuy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HwVaBUEX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-27T23:54:02.797+0000) > > Master Yi is probably someone who had a decent amount of "essence" and went through a memory wipe to be upgraded. He ended up realizing this though, and saw that he needed to fight against it. The thoughts that aren't his own were probably implemented into him because the PROJECT corporation saw him as a threat and tried to control him, but because of his "essence" he is able to fight it and realize what has happened to him. In his project trailer though, it shows his memories of his village being burnt down as told in his lore. Maybe one of his ancestors had the same armor and therefore he has these memories?
: I really don't understand why people always cry about pantheon. You do realise he is like Shen in that he has an ultimate that is useless in lane phase so once you pop 6 he is dead. Listen listen.......let one or two minions live. Buy Dorans shield, the lane will push, farm under your tower so he can't W you. Wait for a gank or hit lvl 6 and smack his ass around. Easy. I accept gift skins. Ty.
> [{quoted}](name=80sGuyGaren,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AmL1V44A,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-11-23T20:57:34.596+0000) > > I really don't understand why people always cry about pantheon. You do realise he is like Shen in that he has an ultimate that is useless in lane phase so once you pop 6 he is dead. > > Listen listen.......let one or two minions live. Buy Dorans shield, the lane will push, farm under your tower so he can't W you. Wait for a gank or hit lvl 6 and smack his ass around. > > Easy. > > I accept gift skins. Ty. Ahh yes, let me just miss ~2 levels of xp and end up dead anyways because of his passive. Even if you stay under tower, he can easily tank 3-4 tower shots and you'll be dead by then
Zerdun (NA)
: You forgot how your champion 'interacts' with him as well. Your response shouldn't be eat the q eat the q eat the q.... Where's your buttons man?
> [{quoted}](name=Zerdun,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AmL1V44A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-23T18:11:29.988+0000) > > You forgot how your champion 'interacts' with him as well. Your response shouldn't be eat the q eat the q eat the q.... Where's your buttons man? Ah yes, let me just dodge the point and click ability
: That doesn't change the fact that Illaoi was a mistake of a champion.
> [{quoted}](name=The Big Piece,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H8vLs9b8,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-06T01:02:52.680+0000) > > That doesn't change the fact that Illaoi was a mistake of a champion. She's one of the funnest champs to play though. She's one of the best teamfighting champions and it's soooo satisfying to land a good ult and melt the entire team
Asamas (EUNE)
: Rek'Sai... Gone but not forgoten... Her's is maybe the least satisfying but it's still a execute. Jhin's and Jinx's aren't executes. But yeah...
> [{quoted}](name=Asamas,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cV2hEAbp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-31T22:19:27.454+0000) > > Rek'Sai... Gone but not forgoten... > > Her's is maybe the least satisfying but it's still a execute. Jhin's and Jinx's aren't executes. But yeah... An execute means it deals more damage the lower health they have. Jhin and Jinx's both have that ability... If anything Cho and Darius shouldn't be there
: Oh YES! Just beat Teemoing Gauntlet Lvl 100 - Here's how
Thanks! I didn't think Vel would be a good option, but I need to try him out!
: it says I spent 117 hours in league (or 5 days). yea...maybe in a month's time, I spent way longer than that though
> [{quoted}](name=Druushk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aXYAGpIR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-30T07:40:36.474+0000) > > it says I spent 117 hours in league (or 5 days). > yea...maybe in a month's time, I spent way longer than that though RIOT's new API changes fucked the website. They can only check ranked times now. I used to have 1k+ hours total (across like 4 accounts). Now I only have 90
Sukishoo (NA)
: It's coming to this pre-season for 150,000 Blue Essence and will return in the future when that store returns, as it is now an exclusive Blue Essence skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xyp0hv6e,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-30T06:06:13.098+0000) > > It's coming to this pre-season for 150,000 Blue Essence and will return in the future when that store returns, as it is now an exclusive Blue Essence skin. I thought it was 250,000 blue essence?
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: What if Yasuo windwall costed flow to cast?
However, his shield is extremely easy to take off. Any ranged champion can hit him once far away and out goes his windwall. The laning phase would be hell. I really do enjoy the idea though. Perhaps make it based off of attack speed like his q? Or attack damage? (not both). Maybe the attack speed would have higher advantages than more AD? So the player has to think of buying more attack speed over damage? Something like that
ERONATE (EUNE)
: and the laning phase is pretty much inexistent if you lose a tower since you can't overextend without being pressured by the enemy jungler, and the enemy midlaner will just roam if possible. (i made this very specific for midlane sorry, but it applies to toplane too and bot too since they rotate after taking tower) it really sucks, laning was a fun 1v1 experience and it's sad to see it shorten by a lot nowadays
> [{quoted}](name=Eronate,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fnmYbpJ1,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-10-01T17:35:20.532+0000) > > and the laning phase is pretty much inexistent if you lose a tower since you can't overextend without being pressured by the enemy jungler, and the enemy midlaner will just roam if possible. > > (i made this very specific for midlane sorry, but it applies to toplane too and bot too since they rotate after taking tower) > > it really sucks, laning was a fun 1v1 experience and it's sad to see it shorten by a lot nowadays I used to main top and now I've completely strayed from it. I can barely play a game in lane without feeding my *ss off. The game just becomes unfair as you get not only tower dived but defending it is suicide. And after that, you're blamed for loosing lane even though you tried your hardest but it wouldn't matter
Homra (NA)
: What makes placement matches different than a promo match or a series match?
Newly ranked players have loss immunity, meaning they can't go down a rank for a couple games (even if they win and loose). I think it's around 2-3 games, but it's meant to balance this out. If they don't get their roles, they still have a couple chances to get those roles and climb up
: Enhanced Baron Recalls
Yeah but then it'd look retarded as hell, imagine twitch running around at 30 million miles a second, or firecracker jinx jumping around every 0.1 seconds. Some champions/skins are optimized for the baron recall, although speeding it up would mean every recall would need to be changed
: To be honest, it was far more stressing before it got reworked... Now you just wait for him to leap to just one shot him before he does
> [{quoted}](name=ThePaffLegacy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5IgAx3Ho,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-29T17:51:18.493+0000) > > To be honest, it was far more stressing before it got reworked... Now you just wait for him to leap to just one shot him before he does But the border when he targets you just puts you on the spot tho. Everytime I see it my entire body shivers. Altho the earlier ult did induce a bit more fear cuz you never knew who he was coming for, only who he was close to
: Yesterday I was reminded why we need voice chat in League
It'd be really nice if riot incorporated discord into the game, like it would make a private server for that game for your team, and you can join it with other people. Cuz it's also a bit of a hassle to go username hunting mid game to make the call, and going through a bunch technical stuff to find out your mic doesn't work.
: THE {{item:3075}} WILL HELP US PREVAIL AND SURVIVE, OUR DEADLIEST FATE WE EMBRACE!
> [{quoted}](name=Lucifer Risíng,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEz1EK8K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-01T16:39:18.433+0000) > > THE {{item:3075}} WILL HELP US PREVAIL AND SURVIVE, OUR DEADLIEST FATE WE EMBRACE! Although new thornmail feels trash, with full armor build you only deal back 50 damage??? Compared to when you did 15% of their damage + 25% of your bonus armor. So you would do around 200 damage against a strong adc ;-;. But grevious wounds is cool tho
Exibir mais

Festive Bear

Nível 91 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão